Username Post: Any Northern New Jersey Scrappers?        (Topic#1420293)
time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp

I see there are scrappers from many states, but I have yet to come across anyone in NJ. Just curious who is near my area. Would love to hear from you.

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

I guess everyone must be watching American Idol.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to time2scrp

There is a NJ thread but NJ ers don't seem to post often.... I am from the Central Jersey shore...

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to happy2Bscrapper

happy memorial day weekend.

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

Just thought I'd check in again to see if there were any NNJ scrappers.

New Kid On the Block
In response to time2scrp

Hi there - I too am from Northern New Jersey - I am brand new to scrapbooking - in fact I am trying to put a book together for my father-in-law's 90th birthday at the end of June and am clueless as to how to get started. Would love to hear from you. Thanks, Bonnie

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to Bonsnewhobby

• Bonsnewhobby Said:
Hi there - I too am from Northern New Jersey - I am brand new to scrapbooking - in fact I am trying to put a book together for my father-in-law's 90th birthday at the end of June and am clueless as to how to get started. Would love to hear from you. Thanks, Bonnie

How about starting small and making a paper bag album? Check this gallery out for an idea:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/94811/view/ 835105/-1...

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

Here is the link to her blog with more of her creations:

http://jess.scrapgalaxy.com/blogs/2007-scrapbooki ng-cra...

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

Just thought I'd check again.

princessp921
Resident
princessp921
In response to time2scrp

Hi...

I'm in Staten Island, which is a hop/skip from Northern NJ.

How ya doing?

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to princessp921

Hi Christine.

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

flyingwaitress
Pro
flyingwaitress
In response to time2scrp

Hi,

I'm in Jersey City.

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to flyingwaitress

Hi Stephanie!

bxmichele
New Kid On the Block
bxmichele
In response to time2scrp

June Crop Reminder!

When:
Saturday, June 23, 2007, 10:00 AM
Where:
Fordham University
McGinley Center Rooms TBA
Bronx , NY 10473

NEW EXTENDED HOURS!!!

Time: 10am-10pm - Drop in whenever!

Your day will include:

Food, Snacks, & Beverages

*Make & Takes * Scrap Prizes throughout the day!*

**Tool Table**BIG HIT the last time!!!!!

The store will also be set up, new goodies for your shopping pleasure with great deals!!!!

More Info at:
http://women.meetup.com/389/calendar/5832113/

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to bxmichele

thanks for the info, but not willing to trek into NY.

Jenn B
Jenn B 
Tenant
Jenn B
In response to time2scrp

Hi there,

I live in the extreme northern section of Jersey by the NY border-Vernon. Don't see too many posts from my area either.

Jenn

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to Jenn B

Thanks Jenn for stopping by. I have added you to my friends. Hope to see you around.

Jenn B
Jenn B 
Tenant
Jenn B
In response to time2scrp

Hi Monica,

Are you in the Northern NJ area? I'm looking for a local scrapping store- but it seems that I have to travel to NY State or to Passaic Cnty. Any ideas?

Jenn

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to Jenn B

Hi Jenn. I live in Morris County. I have not visited any of the local ones. My friend has told me that she likes one called The Crazy Cropper which is in Wayne (you would probably need to take 287 south to Route 23 towards 202 south). I can PM you the link if you'd like.

Jenn B
Jenn B 
Tenant
Jenn B
In response to time2scrp

Thanks, I've heard of the Crazy Cropper- maybe I'll check it out~ Morris County eh? I'm heading your way in a little while- need to go to Rockaway Mall and then Michael's for some supplies! Nice to know there is a fellow scrapper not too far. BTW Happy Birthday (my birthday is June 10th )

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to Jenn B

Cool!!! Happy Birthday to you too!

Icecat62
Veteran
Icecat62
In response to time2scrp

I'm heading up to Wall Township for a hockey touney in a few weeks and want to know if anyone knows of a local scrap store in the Farmingdale area. Thanks for any help.

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to Icecat62

btt

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to time2scrp

purpleunicorn
New Kid On the Block
purpleunicorn
In response to time2scrp

Hello I'm from Northern NJ...I'm very new to scrapbooking...I made on for my best friend for Christmas last year and she loved it...I'm doing another on this year for her but decided to start early this year and I'm trying to learn everything I can...unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any scrapbook store s around here except the one mentioned in wayne...which I'm going to check out tomorrow...how long have you been scrapbooking?

time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to purpleunicorn

• purpleunicorn Said:
Hello I'm from Northern NJ...I'm very new to scrapbooking...I made on for my best friend for Christmas last year and she loved it...I'm doing another on this year for her but decided to start early this year and I'm trying to learn everything I can...unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any scrapbook store s around here except the one mentioned in wayne...which I'm going to check out tomorrow...how long have you been scrapbooking?

Hi! Welcome to sb.com ! I have only been scrapping since May, but I am learning alot on this site. I have not been to the lss in Wayne yet - but plan to go one of these days. AC Moore and Michaels by me carry so many items plus I buy online that I haven't had a need to go. I would like to check out some of the crop parties though. What part of NNJ are you at? I'm in Morris County.

purpleunicorn
New Kid On the Block
purpleunicorn
In response to time2scrp

I live in North Haledon...it's right outside of wayne. I'm curious about their crop events at the store...I've heard some of these places have all the cool die cut machines and punches you can use during the crops...even if they don't I'm interested in meeting people who can point me in the right direction for making a really nice scrapbook...I've made two pages so far for my friend's present...and I've discovered that I do not like the premade kits because the pages have space for pictures that are both horizontal and vertical...and I rarely take vertical pictures...so it's sort of a waste...but I've learned a lot just from taking books out of the library and checking out some threads here...this place is great but a bit overwhelming...there is just so much information my eyes have gone cross eyed from reading so much tonight!! I think it's time for me to pack it in and get some sleep...

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Icecat62

• Icecat62 Said:
I'm heading up to Wall Township for a hockey touney in a few weeks and want to know if anyone knows of a local scrap store in the Farmingdale area. Thanks for any help.

There is nothing in that area..... The closest would be Manalapan. A local woman has a store in her basement.

Tiffany113
New Kid On the Block
Tiffany113
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Im "partly" from Jersey. I go to school at Fairleigh Dickinson in Madison. I don't have that much time to scrapbook while Im at school but I did find that Treasure Island (I think that was what it was called) had some stuff. They had a ton of paper and stamps too. Unfortunatly our store closed, not sure if it was just the store or the whole chain going out of business. I don't know where I'll go shopping now

Jaermom
New Kid On the Block
Jaermom
In response to Tiffany113

Hi All!
I live in Central Jersey Monmouth County. I work in Northern Middlesex County. I know I am not in Northern Nj but I am close.

A year ago there was a sb store in Howell next to Farmingdale on Rte9 South. Not sure if it is still there.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Jaermom

It closed down about a year ago. I think that it was called something like "Scraps of Life".... I am also from Monmouth....

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to midnightstormy

I was just looking for other scrappers in my area - North Jersey, so your post about the crop is perfect timing!
If anyone else checks this thread, let me know that you are here!

New Kid On the Block
In response to time2scrp

Fall Charity Crop 2009
West Milford Elk’s Lodge No. 2236

Saturday, September 26, 2009
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

West Milford Elk’s Lodge No. 2236
1860 Union Valley Road, West Milford, NJ 07480

Proceeds benefit West Milford Elk’s charity fund. West Milford Elks Lodge #2236 is a non-profit organization made up of volunteers who want to help the less fortunate. Our fundraising goes to support special needs children and our veterans.

Ticket Cost: $50.00

12 Hours of Non-Stop Cropping
Light Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Snacks and Beverages
Each Scrapper will have 4ft Scrap Space!
Onsite Vendors

Raffle Prizes Include:
Grand Prize: Cricut Expression
2nd Grand Prize: Cuttlebug

Tables with outlets are on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring extension cords and tape.

If you have any questions, please e-mail us at:
[email protected]

Fall Charity Crop 2009 Registration Form:
Limited Seating - Payment in full holds your reservation
$50.00 per attendee

Make checks payable to: West Milford Elks Lodge No. 2236

Mail to: West Milford Elks Lodge 2236
Attn: Mrs. Laura Higgins
1860 Union Valley Road
West Milford, NJ 07480

Name: _________________________ _____

E-mail address: _______________________

Phone Number: ______________________

Seating requests: Please list people you would like to sit with or near:

_________________________ _________________________ ____________________

Would you like to donate dessert, water, paper goods, raffle baskets, or other items for this crop? If so, please note items and quantities here:

We appreciate your help!
Thank you.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to time2scrp

Hi, I'm in North jersey, I'm new to this forum, I'd love to chat and have a few questions...I'm going to my first convention at the end of August in Somerset.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to midnightstormy

I'm new to this forum, is this cropping event still happening?

Randee

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Randee

where in NJ you from? I am in Essex County

New Kid On the Block
In response to time2scrp

I'm new to this board but have been scrapbooking for several years. I also live in Northern NJ.

I believe I've been to the store in Wayne however, last time I was there was when they had recently had the floods in that whole area and the store had been flooded also. They were sorting out their damaged stock. They have a lot of paper that I love however when I got them home I realized that although they weren't damaged, they had a musty smell from the flood. I ended up tossing them because the smell just would not go away. That shouldn't be a problem now though and the store, while small, does have great paper and embellishments.

violet35
Veteran
violet35
In response to time2scrp

I live in Union county, NJ. I am always going to AC Moore & Michaels. There will be a new store opening about an hour away in Easton, Pa. It is called Hobby Lobby. I can't wait to see all the new & differnet scrapbook materials.

GROMER
GROMER 
New Kid On the Block
GROMER
In response to violet35

HI ALL, I AM NEW HERE.ON THIS SITE.HAVE DABBLED IN SCRAPBOOKING FOR PROBABLY 7 YRS OR SO. LOVE TO MAKE CARDS, ALSO HAVE A SIZZIX W/ MANY DIES SO I LOVE TO DO DIE-CUTS FOR EMBELLISHMENTS AND FOR SWAPS ECT.MY FAMILY CALLS IT MY THERAPY. I AM ,OR WILL BE 60 ON FRIDAY.I STAY AT HOME DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES.I LIVE IN NORTH WEST NEW JERSEY. ABOUT 17 MILES TO THE DELAWARE WATER GAP. NOT FAR.

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to GROMER

I love the idea of scrapbooking although I haven't produced much in the past few years. I have lots of supplies and would love to work on it more. I recently had a baby and I became a stay-home-mom. I love photography and would love to find friends to scrap with. Maybe meet someplace sometimes. I live in Northern NJ, near Wayne.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to scrap-girl

I am right next to Wayne and my DD is going to school in Wayne. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to Unique scrapper

Hi, I'm in East Rutherford and I'm kinda new to scrapping. I went to the Expo in Somerset last week and it was a lot of fun but a bit overwhelming. I'd love to meet and scrap together. How old is your baby?

Randee

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to Randee

Hi Randee. Funny, I used to work in East Rutherford but now I am staying home with my 4 month old baby. Like you, I also enjoy photography and scrapbooking. I ocassionally make greeting cards. Would you like to get together and crop sometimes? I am available most nights.

Edited by crusa03 on 09-09-09 11:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tobey
Tobey 
Tenant
Tobey
  • Tobey on 09-12-09 03:17 PM
In response to Tiffany113

don't know who you are but received an email. I never lived in NJ and my name is not Randee. sorry.

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to Tobey

It was an honest mistake. I obviously sent the email to the wrong person. Sorry for the mix up.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

Hi,

Email me and let's set something up!

[email protected]

Randee

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to Randee

Boy or girl? I have some baby stickers and such that i don't need anymore.

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to Randee

It's a boy. Thanks for the offer. I will contact you and we'll set something up.

Adriana
[email protected]

NJHeart2Heart
Tenant
NJHeart2Heart
In response to time2scrp

This is an old but somewhat ongoing post, eh? Did you find some NJ scrappers to crop with? Myself and two friends live in Morris County, and we have a 4th friend in Pompton Plains and we all crop together when we can. Have you heard of Campwannacropalot? It's a monthly crop run by two ladies in Wanaque, NJ. Nice set up. You might want to look into that. Myself, my 3 regular cropping friends and a friend from work are all going October 23/24th. Hope you found some friends!

http://www.scrappinwagon.com/campwannacropalot.html

NJHeart2Heart Dawn

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to NJHeart2Heart

Randee- I saw this on another board and this is in your area. Not sure if you would be interested but it is so close to you:

ALL INCLUSIVE Around the World Weekend Crop
January 29th-January 31st

NEW HOTEL!!!
Homewood Suites by Hilton
125 State Highway 17 S
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
(201) 460-9030

That is correct we are moving to East Rutherford. The new space is absolutely FAB! So much room you will not know what to do what yourself! Check it out:

http://homewoodsuites...

NEW EARLY BIRD RATES
If you make full payment before November 1 you will receive the EARLY BIRD RATE SPECIAL.

Double For Entire Weekend $355.00 per person
Triple For Entire Weekend $310.00 per person
Quad For Entire Weekend $265.00 per person

AFTER NOVEMBER 1

Double $380.00
Triple $335.00
Quad $290.00

Rooms:
Studio's and 1 Bedroom suites have 1 Queen size Bed and 1 Queen size Pull out couch.
This is different than the Mahwah suites

CROP TILL YOU DROP WEEKEND
We are pleased to announce our January weekend scrapbooking retreat.

Come share a fun filled weekend of 54 hours of scrapping

Each registrant will receive the following:
3 feet of cropping space with friends old and new .
54 hours Non-Interrupted scrapbooking time (no kids, husbands, boyfriends, telemarketers or pets)

Door Prizes through out the entire weekend.
Amazing raffles Friday, Saturday and Sunday

SNACKS, CHOCOLATE, WATER, SODA & COFFEE throughout the day!!!!!

Photo printing available for an additional fee

QUEEN OF THE CROP (see extras for details)

Vendors available for your shopping needs

Tool area which includes : 2 Cricut Expressions, 1 Cricut, Design Studios Software, SCAL Software, Cuttlebug Embossing,

Classes provided by some of our vendors

Everyone will receive a special thank you gift.

Theme – Around the World in 3 days! DJ, Games, Prizes and more (see extras for details)

WEEKEND ITINERARY:
FRIDAY: CROP & RELAX
10am Check In At the Crop Room
Note: Hotel Check in Will Not Be Until 3PM
Door Prizes through out the day
Lunch, Dinner and Dessert included. Snacks (AKA chocolate and chips provided all day), Water, Coffee, Tea and Soda available all day long!

GIANT RAFFLES through out the night
5PM Queen of the Crop Gets Crowned

Crop The Rest of The Night Away!!!!

SATURDAY: CROP & PARTY
7AM Crop room re-opens
8 AM - 10 AM Continental Breakfast
Door Prizes through out the day
Lunch, Dinner and Dessert included. Snacks (AKA chocolate and chips provided all day), Water, Coffee, Tea and Soda available all day long!

GIANT RAFFLES through out the night

8pm Party time begins! DJ Steve will be at the event once again.. which game show host will he be this time?????

Reflexology and Massages will be available on Saturday from 1pm to 6pm. Registration will be available on Friday.

ADDED BONUS: SHOP, SHOP, SHOP this time around we will not only have our scrapbook vendors available we will have other shopping available for you. In December you will see sponsorship ads on our meetup group for our participants for the event. The shopping will begin from 1pm on Saturday through out the day.

SUNDAY: CROP & DECOMPRESS
8AM-10AM Continental Breakfast
12pm Lunch
Door Prizes will be drawn
2pm 3 more Big Raffles will be drawn!
3pm Door’s close

EXTRAS
QUEEN OF THE CROP - The cropper who registers the MOST friends to Croppers Delight Weekend will be crowned QUEEN OF THE CROP! She will receive a special gift basket filled with fantastic scrapping supplies. She will also be the first on line for food with her friends. She will also receive a Croppers Delight "Queen of the Crop" Crown.

Around the world in 3 days!- More on this coming soon!

DONT MISS OUT ON THE UNBELIVABLE WEEKEND
SPACE IS LIMITED so REGISTER TODAY!

Registration will open October 15th
Payments must be made as followed: (Change from previous weekend crops)
At time of registration you will need to make your $100 deposit. The deposit can only be made via PayPal. This will guarantee your spot at the crop. Once you have made your deposit, please go into the files section and email us your registration form with all of the information filled in.
If you can not pay via paypal and would like to pay by check/money order please email us, you will have one week at the time we receive your email to send in your deposit to hold your spot.

Final payment for the crop will be due 1 month prior to the crop December 30th. This could be paid either by Check or PayPal.

Cancellation Policy: If you cancel by December 1st you will be issued your deposit back. Otherwise there is no refund policy unless we cancel the event. Please understand that we need to pay for many of the expenses up front based on the number of people who register.

To make final payment:
Please send checks to Susan Laurelli 131 87th Street Brooklyn NY 11209

Pay by paypal please pay [email protected]

dlojik 
New Kid On the Block

Hi,
I live in Wayne and love to scrap. Lincoln Park first aid squad is having an all day scrap 10 to 10 on oct. 24th. there are 11 people going so far. Let me know if you are interested.
Daria

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to dlojik

I can't make this weekend but please let me know the next one.

Thanks,

Randee

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

Hi Adriana,

I deleted your email in error. Let's make plans for next week to scrap.

Randee

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to Randee

Hi Randee,
Sorry. Can't make it this or next weekend. My mom is visiting from out of town and the 28th I am leaving to SC for a few days. I will contact you when I get back. I will resend the email that you deleted.

Talk to you soon.
Adriana
[email protected]

scrap-girl
Tenant
scrap-girl
In response to dlojik

Hi Daria,

Thanks for the invite. Can't make it this weekend, sorry. But please let me know of the next one.

Adriana
[email protected]

kropke
kropke 
New Kid On the Block
kropke
In response to time2scrp

Where in Northern NJ are you?

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to kropke

Hi Kropke!

Welcome. I'm in East Rutherford and there is a local crop for $7 on Friday night if you're interested. Where are you?

Randee
[email protected]

kropke
kropke 
New Kid On the Block
kropke
In response to Randee

I am about an hour from there ( a little more with traffic) - I am very familiar. I was from Brooklyn and a die hard Jets fan!

Thank you so much for the invite. I saw that someone posted a weekend crop someplace in that area. Are you familiar with that?

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to kropke

Just want to remind you ladies about Nov. Harvest Crops:

November 20th. Friday 5 - 12 mid
No Frills Crop. $7 at the door. Bring a snack or appetizer to share. Beverages, tools table, sizzix and cricut. Door prizes. Products for sale.

November 21st. Saturday. All Day Crop. 10 - 6:30
Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert and snacks and bev all day. $20
***** Must reserve you spot for both.
Payment in advance for the All Day Crop a must.
Payment due by Nov 13th. THE LATEST.

Please sign up now and payment due by mail or paypal by date due.

Thanks,
Janet Robol
133 Jefferson St
Wood Ridge, NJ 07075
www.mycmsite.com/janetrobol

Tenant
In response to Randee

Here is info on a weekend crop in February:

We are excited to be holding our crops at the Dolce Basking Ridge!! Enjoy many wonderful amenities at this great hotel including ergonomic seating in the crop room and classroom; coffee, tea, & water in the crop room 24/7; wireless internet throughout the hotel; fitness center, swimming pool, and whirlpool; a Business Center with PCs and printers (with wireless connectivity to your personal laptops); and dining in the Vita Restaurant. You can also enjoy drinks & a game of pool in the Vita Bar. In addition to the hotel's amenities, you'll have complimentary use of a Cricut Expression, Sizzix Big Shot, & Punch Station. Bell hops will assist you with carrying your supplies to the crop room and all seats are on an aisle, so there is plenty of room for everything.

For more info & registration form, visit NJ Crop Weekends.

Edited by jenpeel on 11-18-09 07:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to time2scrp

Scrap ‘N Support Assumption Academy

Scrapbooking Fundraiser Crop

Saturday, March 27th, 2010
8:00am - 4:00pm

Crop Location:
Assumption Academy, 35 Jefferson Ave., Emerson, NJ 07630, (201) 262-0300

Registration: A $40.00 (non-refundable) donation to Assumption Academy

***Limited Seating - Payment in full holds your reservation***

Please make checks payable to Assumption Academy

All crafters are welcome: Scrapbookers, Stampers, Papercrafters and more!

Help support Assumption Academy and join us for:

*Continental Breakfast
*Lunch
*Snacks & Beverages
*Free Goodie Bags For Everyone!
*50/50 Raffle
*Onsite Vendors
*Raffles of Scrapbooking Supplies
*Door Prizes
*Minimum 4' Crop Space
*8 hours of uninterrupted cropping
*No stairs-easy access for all your supplies!
*Ample parking near the door!

Please Print or Email me for a registration form- [email protected] :
Scrap 'N Support Assumption Academy Registration Form

Name:____________________ _________________________ _________________________ ______________________

Address:_________________ _________________________ _________________________ ______________________

City: _________________________ _________________________ _

State:________________ Zip:________________

Phone #:_______________________ _______________

Email:___________________ _________________________ __

Seating requests: Please list people you would like to sit with or near and we will do our best to accommodate:

_________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _______________________
Please return form and $40 check payment to:

Assumption Academy, Scrap 'N Support Fundraiser, c/o Irene Hines Mendler, 35 Jefferson Ave., Emerson, NJ 07630

Vendors Welcome: Contact Irene Hines Mendler for details: [email protected]

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to kropke

Yes, there is a crop in East Rutherford this weekend and I think there are still a few seats left. I am going on Saturday only. It's at www.meetup.com Croppers Delight Meetup Group Discussion Forum

Email me if you want more info. I hope you can go!

Randee

New Kid On the Block
In response to flyingwaitress

I'm in WNY-looking to scrap. Contact me @ [email protected]

irisheyes3
Resident
irisheyes3
In response to lejtylus

North Jersey here too-Passaic County

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to irisheyes3

Hi,

There's a great crop in Westfield. What town are you in? You can email me for more info [email protected]

Have a great day!

Randee

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to irisheyes3

Essex county here!

andie_girl
New Kid On the Block
andie_girl
In response to time2scrp

Hey, I'm from north jersey near mountain creek. I am brand new to scrapping, I'm trying to scrap my boyfriend and I's relationship for our future and to be passed down. Hope to hear from you.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to andie_girl

I'm far from an expert but I really enjoy it. I like to scrap with a friend and swap ideas. My email is [email protected]

I'm in East Rutherford.
Randee

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Randee

I live in NY, but work in Paramus ... is there anyone out there?

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to madmatter

I'm here! I'm in East Rutherford. Email me: [email protected]

Randee

donnarm03
New Kid On the Block
donnarm03
In response to Randee

Hi I just joined and I am from Morristown. I would love to get ideas from everyone!!!

Freedom and Peace
New Kid On the Block
Freedom and Peace
In response to donnarm03

Hi Everyone,
I am from South Orange,NJ (Essex County) and have been scrapbooking for 8-10 or so years. Hope to meet some of you sometime!

smmandato
New Kid On the Block
smmandato
In response to Freedom and Peace

I'm from Northern NJ ...

New Kid On the Block
In response to time2scrp

Hi Monica!

I'm in North Jersey , just a couple miles up the road from Hoboken I get a lot of my stuff at Michael's in Edgewater or online when it goes on clearance ... since I don't get to my photos right away, waiting a few weeks saves me lots of money!

Allegra

New Kid On the Block
In response to andie_girl

I'm doing exactly the same thing! he's started making sure to save little things for me to scrap along with our photos so even though he doesn't craft with me, he still gets to be a part of my little "preservation society"

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics