Page 2 of 246 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 10:54 AM
In response to GinnyHughes

• 2girls2dogs Said:
congrats to AgilityIG i just saw her lo mach ollie as a featured layout!

Congrats! I've also seen Jamies organiser and one of MeMes cards as featured!!! It's so great to see you guys and your great work on display!

Irene: It would be nice to have a Swedish Swap - I'll talk some with Pia about this and please check around!

Well, I've spend quite some time scrapping this weekend. I'm a slow scrapper, but finally I've finished my challenge LO.

Crossing my fingers that I finally will be able to do a correct, functional link...

Well it didn't work - off to look for instructions. I'll be back!

Edited by TesaB on 06-17-07 10:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

Yay!! We can have a Swedish swap...I have 5 Swedish friends in my friendslist... or more, maybe we can do that with them? What do you say about that Tesa?
And with the link, I can tell you in Swedish if it´s easier?

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 11:02 AM
In response to TesaB

New try!

The Tempest

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 11:04 AM
In response to StrawberryPia

• StrawberryPia Said:
Yay!! We can have a Swedish swap...I have 5 Swedish friends in my friendslist... or more, maybe we can do that with them? What do you say about that Tesa?
And with the link, I can tell you in Swedish if it´s easier?

I got it now - finally, but thanks. Sounds great with your friends - isn't that quite enough for starters with 7 people in the swap? Ask them!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

What swap are we doing? LOL!!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Before I go to bed...you have already seen my hubby and I just wanted to share my latest submit in my gallery of my other two "men" that I love dearly!!
Benjamin and Elliot

Good night everyone!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

tesa- i really liked your layout, it looks like a piece of art

pia- your children are adorable! i can't imagine having 2 boys, they must give you a workout

i am still interested in having a swap, just let me know. hopefully my kids go to bed early so i can get some time to myself to do some layouts tonight.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 2girls2dogs Said:

Yipppeeeee!! Thanks - I never know if they end up featured or not - unless someone tells me.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

I went out today and bought myself a Crop-A-Dile!! I have never used eyelets before and this thing is so easy!! I made a wedding card using it:

wedding card with eyelets

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • 2girls2dogs Said:

Yipppeeeee!! Thanks - I never know if they end up featured or not - unless someone tells me.

MeMe, if you can find your work in anyone of those 5 or 6 categories of votes..then it will have it's turn to be featured.

Congrats to all of you whose layouts had been featured. Maybe i could share my toot too. Today...18th June will be the day where I will be featured as a guest artist at a blog named "A Spoonful of Sprinkles". Yay!

Tesa, your latest layout is so gorgeous and definitely getting towards the artistic lane. Love it!

Pia, can I give your two kiddos a hug?

MeMe, what a great card! It will definitely be a hot selling cake at the store.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to scrapperlicious

about the Swedish swap....Tesa. if you are up to hosting one..I can arrange with the other groups drivers to get some interested swedish members. If it's fine between you and Pia's friend, then I guess it's fine by me.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

meme your card is great! i think you will get alot of use out of your crop-a-dile.
congrats to all of those getting the recognition you deserve!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

2 new layouts
loving maura
our big trip
i hope everyone has a nice night!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to 3left feet

Ginny, those layouts are beautiful! And what an adorable baby!

Ladies,

I've added a late comer to this group. Her screen name is scraptilyadrop. I don't want to dissappoint any anyone who wish to participate. Hope you ladies don't mind. Help me welcome her once she had introduced herself. Thanks!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Btw, ladies, I've added an icon in our topic for easy reference... if any of you disliked that icon just let me know..or maybe you all would liked to have another icon.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

I was thinking that perhaps we should have some easy breezy fun. Other groups are having challenges and stuff liked that but I know that our group if full of members who are sort of busy at the moment. Therefore, I do not want to add to that at this moment.

What about every member here takes turn to ask a weird and fun question for the rest to answer every two to three days as not all members here are online everyday. We will follow the list in my first post. The next person would have to make sure the rest has answered the previous question before she post her question. I bet this will let us know each other better in a more interesting way.

I'll go first.
Talk about one or two weird or bad habits of yours.

Here's my answer:
I liked to have a taste of my dd's and my ds's food first before I give it to them. Even baby foods. Yummy! A lot of my friends find that weird and yucky but to me is heaven...hehe

Whenever my dh snores at night, I will try to sort of murder him. Just kidding...I would close his nose and his mouth for few seconds to make him awake and I pretend that I didn't do it.

Am I weird or what ladies.

who is next to answer....

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Ladies, we're behind the Forbidden City group now on the number of posts. Let's do something about it...just a little fun among the groups.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 10:38 PM
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • 2girls2dogs Said:

It's fun knowing - why don't we continue inform eachother either by telling it here, or by a comment of it in the gallery?!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

• scrapperlicious Said:
about the Swedish swap....Tesa. if you are up to hosting one..I can arrange with the other groups drivers to get some interested swedish members. If it's fine between you and Pia's friend, then I guess it's fine by me.

I have sent messages to 3 of my Swedish friends in my friendslist: Pandy, Elzste and Suss. We will be 5 with me and TesaB. I think that is enough for now!
I have never participated in a swap but this will be fun if everone else goes along!
We haven´t decided yet what this swap will do, any suggestions?

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Btw!! Good morning!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 10:56 PM

• scrapperlicious Said:

I could try hosting one!!! It would be my first, but it will be exciting. We have some questions out, and maybe we should do this first one with us five? And then we can organize a bigger one?

I like the icon - it makes it more visible. I had to stop subscribing to this group since it jammed my e-mail, so now it's easier to find!!!

About that question which is a really good idea: One of my really bad habits is I hate to loose when playing games - including to my ds... I think to myself, God, Tesa he is 6, let him have this one, but I seldome do.

Edited by TesaB on 06-17-07 10:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

One or two weird habits of yours....

I can´t wear socks in summertime! It doesn´t matter if it´s cold or not, but between May and September: no socks!!

That´s what I come up with for the moment...I´ll return about no 2...

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 11:01 PM

• StrawberryPia Said:
Btw!! Good morning!

Good morning to you!

Now I really have to ask What is that Btw??? Thought I wouldn't show my ignorance but it's anoying not to know...

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

By the way!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I have a link to a page that has a lot of abbreviations:

Common abbreviations

Maybe it can help you!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Hmmm...a couple of bad habits...I thought we were all perfect little ... ok here goes - I am really short tempered, but I work constantly trying to change this...I hate wearing shoes - I have a shoe pile by the door - they come off as soon as I walk in the house and they don't go on until I am walking out the door - most of the time I will be sitting at my desk at work with my shoes off and my feet under my desk so no one can see.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Aunt25

Oh, and here's a link to a baby shower card I finished last night. It's for one of my co-workers.

card

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to Aunt25

Bad habits 1 i eat way to much chocolate can't go a day with out some (LOT's)
Bad habits 2 i drink to much coke i just love it.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to dragonflys

Jamie i love your baby card so cute !!!!
Tesa i love your the tempest page the colour's are great .

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hiya ladies!! Good morning!!

Jamie your card is too cute, its a really great keepsake!!

Pia your 2 boys look soo cute all thugged out in thier 'pimp' shades!!LOL!!

Tesa your Lo about the tempest is awesome I love your use of contrast, and the white rub-ons!!

Irene YAY 4 YOU!!! Congrats!!

Meme, Maura LO is just adorable!! She's sucha cutie!! And your cards are great!

Keep up the good work!!

Good morning Linda!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

OOPS 4got!!
Two things about me that are strange??? HMMM.... lets see, only 2 things???

I only wear flip flops summer winter it doesn't matter, but I guess here in the south thats not odd It doesn't get hot ummm... Okay um, I like to put ice in my milk, thats the only way Ican drink it!! # 2 my sister thinks that its quirky that I read the dictionary fo fun as a kid!

Hey you gals where is our icon???

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

OKAY BAD HABITS AHH I GOT IT NOW!!!

Bad habit# 1, not paying attention!!!
I can listen to someone elses conversation at another table in a full restraunt and have no idea what ppl are talking about at my table!! Its so bad that last spring break a friend asked me to baby sit her kids for the whole break, welll... I was't paying attn and said yes thinking I was agreeing with something about books??? [note to self listen!!!]

#2 I walk into rooms and forget why I'm there!!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Hi susie it late afternoon in perth and very cold's .
Tomorrow i start work at 7am for stock taking so i hope it will be warmer, but i don't think so.
Ice in milk sound good to me!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

As a friend used to say 'It's hot as hootie in here!" LOL HA HA HA!!!

I can't believe it's cold there is it winter time in Perth??
Here its hot no lie, its 90 f and above last time my ds and I laid out {sun tanned, I know its bad!!!} her portable clock said that it was 111 F in the full sun!!! And its just June it gets hotter at the end of August through November! I does not get cold until February and then starts to get hot again beginning in May!

Edited by 3left feet on 06-18-07 01:24 AM. Reason for edit: can't spell!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I don´t know F degrees so well but here in Halmstad we have had 32 degrees celcius the past week!! Now it´s cloudy though but nice. We were out biking, Benjamin wants to learn how to do it!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Susie - I feel your misery, but then, I'm not too far from you. It's supposed to be 95 (!) today. As much as I love living in the south, the 9 month summers we have are rough. I wouldn't mind some cold weather righ about now.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to Aunt25

You ain't never lyin, Jamie I'll pray for the snow!!!

Pia!! I understand I don't know metric. Is 32 celcius boiling point??? J/J [just joking] No 4 real is that bout 72 degrees F??
If so then that is nice weather!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Okay, no I reatract that last statement. It is 75 degrees farenheit in my house [that too hot 4 me!] and in C it is 24C there we go so its about 80 F in Halmstad. Hey, thats still nice!!

Hey ya Jamie is the swap a go??

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

1 st of june is the first day of winter for perth and july can be colder,but i love winter,hate summer it alway to hot can get up to 45 degrees some day's any think over 25 degrees is to hot for me.
Sound way to hot for me in u.s.a and sweden.
2 1/2 degrees last night and 12 degrees to day than cold for perth in the day.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

i like it when it´s between 25-30 celcius...and hotter than that it´s too hot for me!!

100 degrees celcius is boilingpoint!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Heck I don't know what boiling point is for F!! I think it s 132F? I dunno!!
Where's tracey been? or Tonya or Marsha? Well, hey you gals!! Whenever yo get on!!

So like is F 32 degrees higher that C? If so then I'll understand it better!! Can anyone confirm that?? Well I gotta go gals cya lata! Good night!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

Hmmm.... weird things I do:

1. If I am at a store and looking at something, and I see something out of place, I will move it where it needs to go (if it's close by - I won't carry it to the other side of the store!

2. I like everything to match - all my dogs's stuff is royal blue.

Hmmm... I am seeing a pattern here!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Sorry I ahd to stop by one last time before going!!
Meme too funny, would you call that and OCD??? LOL

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
Hmmm.... weird things I do:

1. If I am at a store and looking at something, and I see something out of place, I will move it where it needs to go (if it's close by - I won't carry it to the other side of the store!

2. I like everything to match - all my dogs's stuff is royal blue.

Hmmm... I am seeing a pattern here!

As long as it doesn´t hinder you, you can relax...LOL!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

I was just looking through the gallery and noticed Linda's (dragonflys) furbaby album. It is absolutely adorable!

I'm up for a swap. Let me see if I can figure out how to make a poll for what everyone wants to do.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Aunt25

Hope this works - never tried doing a poll before.

Stonehenge gallery/support group swap
cards
embellisments
page about yourself
other
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 06-18-07 03:31 AM to 06-22-07 03:31 AM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Aunt25

Woohoo!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Hi i just put some new mini album in my gallery so stop by and see what you think.
my fur baby's .
great nephew.
look under pic of my fur baby's mini tin for what i used.
going to watch some t.v and have a early night have a early start tomorrow catch you all later.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Here´s a LO I just finished. I have entered it for 3 different challenges:
JUNE Multi Picture Challenge
JUNE R U creative or clueless challenge and
JUNE Monthly Themed Challenge

Elliot and his bike

Enjoy!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Wow! You've ladies had been busy while I'm away!
Linda, you minialblums are so cute and beautiful! Love all of them!

Pia, what a gorgeous layout! Love it!

Ok, I'm a bit confused here. Pia and Tesa, can both of you have a pm discussion and then let me know your final decision about the swap. Do I still need to get swedish members from other groups?

I can see you ladies had been busy about some science readings...hehe

Just to share it with you all...Malaysia is always very humid and hot. However, it's raining day and night here this few weeks.

Btw, I've read that some of you think that taking shoes off at home or waering sandals all the time is weird. In my chinese culture, it's a norm for everyone to take off their shoes before they enter the house and in Malaysia, sandals are always a great way to get around.

Meme, what a great weird habit but it's all good! Safe some work for those working there.

Don't you all think that by asking weird questions we could get to know each other better than some standard tag questions.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Jamie, kudos to you for hosting the swap for the states members of this group! Thanks!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

We have decided to just have 5 members in our first swap! But thanks for your help Irene!
We have it on the swaps already, it´s all in swedish so I don´t think you can read it but take a peek if you want! We are doing birthdaycards.

It´s called SWEDISH SWAP...

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

SWEDISH SWAP

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

linda- what great albums! you are very creative. i have never made one, but i might give it a try. the end result is just great. i think it would be a great gift for my mom or grandmother.

pia-your lo is darling! i love the personal touches that you made on it!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

ok wierd habits....

well i am the opposite-i like to have my sandals or slippers on all the time. i don't like to go bare foot, even inside. but i hate to wear socks! as soon as the weather is warm enough, no socks! i like that we finally have warm weather here, yea! we only have about 3 months of true summer weather and about 5 to 6 of winter, yuck! we usually still have snow at easter. ok will have to think about another wierd habit.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

My second weird habit...
I have to set my alarmclock 30 minutes before wake-up time. I can´t get out of bed before pushing the snooze button three times!

Edited by StrawberryPia on 06-18-07 09:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Sorry I have been MIA, I was busy completing a mini album for DH on Saturday to give to him on Sunday for fathers day, my mum and dad came for the day yesterday and I have been to the gym and then knee deep in laundry this afternoon, wheeewwwww

I love all the cards and pages you girls are linking, you will fast realise that I am a very very SLOW scrapper, sorry about that, it is just the way I am lol

I am commenting on the layouts as they are posted here but I promise I will get round to all your galleries individually as I get the time

Look forward to meeting the new member

Great idea about the questions

Here is a couple of mine

I hate a disorganised shopping cart and it drives me nuts when I see people just throwing stuff into theirs, all my groceries are organised into tidy little piles

I don't like coloured clothes pegs and if I do have to use them I have to hang them up in pairs, no two different coloured pegs on one article of clothing

I always buy fruit and veg in even numbers, an odd number makes me feel uneasy, please note - I don't actually count grapes, I am not that bad lol and I am another one who puts things back in the right place at the store

I could go on for ever, I have some peculiar quirks, but I had better stop there or you will all think I am mad

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Tracey Jackson

Hi Ladies,
I'm back Just waiting for my test results now.

I've been peeking at several of the layouts posted here. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's different style. I hope to get a layout done in the next week. Sorry, but I'm a little slower than the rest of you as I try to get my life back to normal here.

Okay weird things ~

I eat my mashed potatos with saurkraut on them
I talk to my dog like she understands me (makes hubby roll his eyes)

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Tracey Jackson

• Tracey Jackson Said:
I hate a disorganised shopping cart and it drives me nuts when I see people just throwing stuff into theirs, all my groceries are organised into tidy little piles

Oh Tracey - we could soooooo shop together!! I always organize my cart - I like the frozen foods together, the boxed foods together, the refrig. foods together... Oh the chaos!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Hi Ladies,

Crossing my fingers for ya!!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • Tracey Jackson Said:

Oh Tracey - we could soooooo shop together!! I always organize my cart - I like the frozen foods together, the boxed foods together, the refrig. foods together... Oh the chaos!!

I´m the chaos disorganised shopper.....

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • RN2007 Said:
Hi Ladies,

Thanks MeMe

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
  • AgilityIG Said:
  • RN2007 Said:
Hi Ladies,

Thanks MeMe

I think you will do great! No worries!!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-18-07 10:49 AM
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Hi Ladies,

Another couple of crossed fingers here!!!!

Tracey and MeMe: You shouldn't go shopping with me that's for sure. What is a tidy pile???

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

fina små högar....

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

LOL!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-18-07 12:09 PM

• StrawberryPia Said:
fina små högar....

Gud vad du är rolig!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

• 3left feet Said:
Heck I don't know what boiling point is for F!! I think it s 132F? I dunno!!
Where's tracey been? or Tonya or Marsha? Well, hey you gals!! Whenever yo get on!!

So like is F 32 degrees higher that C? If so then I'll understand it better!! Can anyone confirm that?? Well I gotta go gals cya lata! Good night!

Sorry I've been MIA too. I just have such a crazy work schedule. I just got off work and might take a nap. Maybe not, but I got NO sleep last night.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • Tracey Jackson Said:

I do the same thing! My dh looks at me like I'm nuts everytime. But he doesn't complain when we get to the check out and all can be bagged together.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to buzzkiss

more lucks more way, RN!

Tesa, Pia...common...you ladies really made the rest of us looked with those swedish language. lol!

Well I guess you ladies had yet to finished witrh all the weather stuffs!
Since it's rather hot for some of our members here, I have an idea. If any of you have any layouts that you think would cool others down, post your link here. It can be some old layouts. The colour of cooling blues or water themed layouts would be great! What do ya'll think?

Btw, Tracey, has everyone posted their answers to my question? If yes, you're next to ask?

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Here's a few of my old layouts to cool ya' down:

Time for fun

Lake Tahoe 1

Lake Tahoe 2

here you go. cool down ladies! come on ladies...whose next with a cool down lo

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

I won't be around much tommorrow morning as I need to get some scrapping done. You ladies enjoy yourselves....Will check back with you all tommorrow night.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Btw, I've added everyone's name in the list on the first post for easy reference and help us to remember each others name easier.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

wow, has been pretty quite around here.
here is a layout i just finished. September 29, 2003
it is getting late so i am off to bed, hope everyone has a good night or day(depending on where you are!)

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Ginny, it's a very beautiful layout! TFS it with us!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• scrapperlicious Said:

Great LOs Irene! Lake Tahoe looks soooooo pretty!

Sniff, Sniff, I don't have any "cool" LOs!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

Meme, thanks! Maybe you could try to do a page on that....might not be on pics if you don't have any pics....what about a card? or mini layout...just for fun.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

Sniff, sniff, I don't have any new/recent layouts!!

Okay, I'm working on the Bazzill blue print swap pages tomorrow. I'm making 5 layouts using the blueprints. I'll make 4 of each and after the swap I'll end up with 20 different layouts!! All I have to do is add my pictures and done!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to RN2007

I'm slowly working my way through galleries. Loving what I'm seeing!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to RN2007

I'll post my new LOs tomorrow night. I finally got a couple done.

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

Hello Everyone!! I'm so sorry it took me awhile to introduce myself. I just went back to work today after 3 weeks out on injury. Tendonitis in the shoulder. Anyway, My name is Autumn and I'm in Rhode Island also known as New England which my New Hampshire neighbor is part of :o) I was born here but grew up in Massachusetts, so I consider that my home state. I'm not a huge fan of RI but it does have some beautiful places. I've been married to my DH for 5 years in August, but we've been together for 14 years. This is my second marriage. Yes, yes..I was young and stupid. I have 3 wonderful boys, two from my first marriage. DJ (David John)18, Tyler 14 and Cody 13 in August. I've been scrapbooking for about two years. Prior I did other crafting. I love all things crafty! I'm totally addicted to scrapbooking because I am a picture fanatic! So its great! I work for the police as dispatcher. I work nights so I'm a night owl. Actually always have been lol but sometimes I get held over or forced in so my hours can be crazy also. I'm so excited to meet new friends, especially are friends in other countries. I sooo want to travel. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Irene, I love the name of the group :o)

Edited by Scraptilyadrop on 06-18-07 09:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-18-07 09:33 PM
In response to Scraptilyadrop

Hi Autumn and welcome aboard! Nice to have you here!!!!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-18-07 09:36 PM

• scrapperlicious Said:

Tesa, Pia...common...you ladies really made the rest of us looked with those swedish language. lol!

Sorry about that! The irony never quite works in a second language... That Pia is one funny lady!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

• scrapperlicious Said:
more lucks more way, RN!

Well I guess you ladies had yet to finished witrh all the weather stuffs!
Since it's rather hot for some of our members here, I have an idea. If any of you have any layouts that you think would cool others down, post your link here. It can be some old layouts. The colour of cooling blues or water themed layouts would be great! What do ya'll think?

Btw, Tracey, has everyone posted their answers to my question? If yes, you're next to ask?

Sorry, I thought it was obvious...tidy little piles is "fina små högar" in Swedish, and I thought that sounded funny in this thread... no more Swedish, sorry!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

To cool you all down, here´s my first LO submitted in my gallery. Can it get cooler that this? ok, it can, when it snows here it´s "only" -5 celcius. Last winter was warm, but winter of 2006 we had -20 here in the south of Sweden. I bet Tesa has colder weathers to report!

The first snow

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Welcome Autumn! I love that name! There are a few English names that are very beautiful, and Autumn is one of them!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-18-07 11:43 PM

Wonderful lo:s everyone! I'll also have to work on the cool-thing! Have a lot of pics with snow, but find them very difficult.

I'm now off for a two days conference where I will have to tell my friend that his dissertation isn't good enough. Whish I had this one done already! I'm looking forward to see what you all have been up to while I'm gone and some new LO:s.

Happy scrapping!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to TesaB

Thank you to everybody for stopping by and looking at my mini album's and thank's for all your beautiful comment's i will upload some more soon.
hope everyone is well and having fun scrapping.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Hi autumn great name i will have to stop by and look at your gallery.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Mad day at work the first the power went off right in the middle of stock taking luck not to long off and just before i went home one of the girl slip and we think she broken her wrist have to wait to thursday to see , wednesday is my day off.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

What a terrible day!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

It´s a lot about bikes and trikes at our house these days. Elliot has found interrest in his trike for at least 2 months now and Benjamin has soon learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! Today we went to a big parking space where I don´t have to worry about cars. He can do it now, the trainingwheels don´t touch ground at all! I asked him if he wanted to take the TW´s off, but no not today...maybe tomorrow. A big TOOOT for my Benjamin!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

All the swimming and snow in the lo's - I feel cooler already!

Welcome Autumn! Another night owl, too. I work third shift and just got home from work. Just started a 10 day work stretch. Have to ask, with the tendonitis in your shoulder, did the time off work help any? I am dealing with a similar issue with my shoulder - the orthopadic I'm seeing has tried me on 4 different anti-inflammatory pills, 2 cortizone injections, and physical therapy and nothing has helped. I'm scheduled for surgery next month on my shoulder.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

Welcome Autumn! What a beautiful name! Hope you could catch up with all the earlier posts to know each of us better.

Thanks to all your beautiful comments on my "old" cooling layouts. You all are just too sweet!

At last, I've just finished this layout and wanted to share it with all of you here before I go to bed. It's quite late now in Malaysia. Hope you all like it.

Greatest Love

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Oh, Irene! You are amazing! I looooove your new LO!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

Welcome Autumn!! Lot of night owls here.

We have quite a bit in common! I start working nights later this summer. I'm in my second marriage and I have 3 boys! I live "on" Rhode Island, it's my street name

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to RN2007

Irene, your new layout is beautiful!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to RN2007

Thanks for all your good wishes ladies! I got my results this morning and I passed!!!!

I am offically a licensed RN!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to RN2007

CONGRATULATIONS MARSHA RN!!!!! A big hoot for you!

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

• StrawberryPia Said:
Welcome Autumn! I love that name! There are a few English names that are very beautiful, and Autumn is one of them!

Thank you :o) I would say when I was in my 20's my name became "awesome" however when I was in school, I was teased like there was no tomorrow lol Mostly season jokes of course. Plus there weren't many with my name, I felt like the only one. Now its becoming more popular. lol I'm not sure how I feel about that, I got used to feeling like the only one.

Page 2 of 246 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics