Page 3 of 246 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Welcome Autumn!! Lot of night owls here.

We have quite a bit in common! I start working nights later this summer. I'm in my second marriage and I have 3 boys! I live "on" Rhode Island, it's my street name

Cool!! Thats pretty funny, you live on Rhode Island Street. I'm wondering if there is a Rhode Island, NY because at work yesterday I had to call ADT alarms and when I said I was in Woonsocket RI she said Oh Rhode Island, New York. I was "ummmm, no Rhode Island the state.

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Thanks for all your good wishes ladies! I got my results this morning and I passed!!!!

I am offically a licensed RN!!

WOOHOO!! Great Job!!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Scraptilyadrop

I´m not a nightowl, but when I´m awake here in Sweden it´s night there...a daytime nightowl maybe LOL!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to StrawberryPia

Yaaaaahoooooo Marsha!!! Congrats on passing!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Welcome Autumn - we have an awesome group of ladies here!! Hope you'll enjoy our group.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

Just a silly question for you RN what does R stand for? R....Nurse....or???

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

Registered Nurse :o)

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Thanks!! I could have guessed now that I see the answer...silly me!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Congratulations Marsha

Welcome Autumn - love your name honey

Right , so it is my turn to ask the question huh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

If you were an animal what would you be and why ?????

OK for me, I would be a dog, because I am very loyal and faithful, I love affection, love to sit by the fire and I like to wag my tail (just kidding about the last one - was just checking to see if you were all reading properly lol)

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Tracey Jackson

A cat. They're independent, and they know how to nap!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hi ya ladies!! I'll have to make it quick!!!
Congrats Marsha YAY 4 YOU!!!

I promise to look at everyones new uploads later!!! It's storming really bad here and it keep knocking me off line so I'll just wait til it passes!!

Jamie thanks for hosting {can you explain to me what needs to be done for the swap???

Tracey I saw that on of your LO's were a featured LO on the home page. Great Job its beautiful!! I'd love to go to disney world!!! hehehe

WELCOME AUTUMN!!! I'm gald to meet you!! I love your name! Autumn is my fav time of year!!!

I just got done with a new LO that I'm submitting for a contest on another site. I'll upload it asap, I hope!!
Tracey... you live in TX right??? how did you guys fare from the storm??

Now to awnser the Q!
If I were any animal I'd have to be.... I guess i would be a monkey.. LOL!! I'm fun to have around and I can do tricks!! LOL!!!

Edited by 3left feet on 06-19-07 01:04 PM. Reason for edit: I thought really hard about it afterward!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to 3left feet

• 3left feet Said:
Hi ya ladies!! I'll have to make it quick!!!
Congrats Marsha YAY 4 YOU!!!

I promise to look at everyones new uploads later!!! It's storming really bad here and it keep knocking me off line so I'll just wait til it passes!!

Jamie thanks for hosting {can you explain to me what needs to be done for the swap???

Tracey I saw that on of your LO's were a featured LO on the home page. Great Job its beautiful!! I'd love to go to disney world!!! hehehe

WELCOME AUTUMN!!! I'm gald to meet you!! I love your name! Autumn is my fav time of year!!!

I just got done with a new LO that I'm submitting for a contest on another site. I'll upload it asap, I hope!!
Tracey... you live in TX right??? how did you guys fare from the storm??

Now to awnser the Q!
If I were any animal I'd have to be.... I guess i would be a monkey.. LOL!! I'm fun to have around and I can do tricks!! LOL!!!

Now you have got me thinking !!!!! - what tricks do you do lol

And where on earth did you get that I am from TX, I will give you three guesses as to where I am from, betcha don't get it

No helping from anyone else lol

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Well... Tracey!! I thougth that you were from TX, If your not then who is??
OK Guess #1 Las Vegas???
Guess # 2 Iowa, us it Iowa??
Okay O can't help it I'm going to cheat!! LOL BRB

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

LOL too funny, you will definitely find out in my place or in my gallery - it is pretty hard to hide where I am from

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Tracey you cheated!!! Iyou don't have it listed on you profile!!! I promise tht i thought thta you were from TX!!

Now for the tricks... um lets see... I can roll over and play possum dead... and many others for a small nominal fee at the door!!! LOL!!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Okay I've had my stupid moment for the day, I wnet back to the beginning of this thread and...

You're form ENGLAND!!!!

Ok now I feel really dumb!!! LOL I'm soo laughing @ myself and hope you got your laugh for the day!!!! Boy, I feel dumb!!

So what part of England??

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Know what we don't have any one from TEXAS!!! I feel even dumber!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

I may live in Mississippi, but they really do teach us stuff here in the south!!! LOL

You totally got me!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Congrats Marsha!

Irene, love the lo - the butterfuly is wonderful!

Fom what I could tell, it looked like everyoe had voted on the swap poll and the overwheliming majority was for embellishments. Fom what I could tell, this looks like everyone that is stateside:

aunt25 - birthday shaker boxes
rn2007
buzzkiss
3leftfeet
2girls2dogs
agilityig
scraptilyadrop

I'm thinking a due date maybe late July? If I missed anyone, sorry, and just let me know. Or if you don't want to participate, also let me know. What I'll do is get a list of who wants to make what and then post it in the swaps forum as full/active. Don't want to be mean or anything, I just don't have the time to handle a full blown swap open to all of sb.com .

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

Thanks ladies for all your sweet comments!

I'm glad everything is fine with you , Susie. Storm can be scary at times. There's once when I'm in California, we have "hails" (sorry if I misspelled). It's too scary... All your guessing about Tracey is just too funny....you probably need some memory boost...lol....just kidding..I remember saying that we have members from England in one of my post regarding the swap. Pls don't be angry....just trying to get a little laugh from you.

Tracey, thanks so much for visiting my blog again and leaving me some love. You're awesome!

Jamie, I won't be in the SWAP as you've might already known.

Autumn, I'm off to visit your gallery now.

Till then, ladies!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:

Fom what I could tell, it looked like everyoe had voted on the swap poll and the overwheliming majority was for embellishments. Fom what I could tell, this looks like everyone that is stateside:

rn2007
buzzkiss
3leftfeet
2girls2dogs
agilityig
scraptilyadrop

I'm thinking a due date maybe late July? If I missed anyone, sorry, and just let me know. Or if you don't want to participate, also let me know. What I'll do is get a list of who wants to make what and then post it in the swaps forum as full/active. Don't want to be mean or anything, I just don't have the time to handle a full blown swap open to all of sb.com .

Hi Jamie -

I would REALLY like to participate, but have never been involved in a swap. So tell me what I need to do. I just started scrapping in January, but am willing to give just about anything a try. Just tell me what to make . I am guessing that I need to make seven? Since there are seven people listed? Any suggestions from any of you ladies would be MOST welcome!!

Meme

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

Oops! I nearly forgot....TOOT TOOT TOOT....for our RN! This time it's really RN! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Jamie and Autumn, Take care of yourselves ok...I hope everyone can be healthy and happy at the same time.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
Congrats Marsha!

Irene, love the lo - the butterfuly is wonderful!

rn2007
buzzkiss
3leftfeet
2girls2dogs
agilityig
scraptilyadrop

Any particular theme? Or do we just come up with our own? I'd like to do winter deco squares. I just got these cool winter stamps, and I thought I could do something fun, emboss, etc.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to scrapperlicious

• scrapperlicious Said:
Oops! I nearly forgot....TOOT TOOT TOOT....for our RN! This time it's really RN! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Jamie and Autumn, Take care of yourselves ok...I hope everyone can be healthy and happy at the same time.

Thanks!!! I'm loving it I start my job in a 46 bed neuro unit in July. It's a brand new building, with state of the art everything, I'm soooo excited!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to RN2007

ok... I have been looking through the gallery at some swap items. What about tags? I think that is something I could handle - if that is something that would be appropriate for a swap?

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to AgilityIG

Tags would be great!! I love tags. I have to make 27 for a swap due in July...I'll be so sick of making tags by then!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

Congrats on passing the test.....yeah!
Okay first question: 2 weird things.......
1- When I eat things like chili I have to have the hamburger in little bitty pieces. But I can eat hamburgers.
2- I treat my pug as if he is human.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

• Tracey Jackson Said:
Congratulations Marsha

Welcome Autumn - love your name honey

Right , so it is my turn to ask the question huh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

If you were an animal what would you be and why ?????

OK for me, I would be a dog, because I am very loyal and faithful, I love affection, love to sit by the fire and I like to wag my tail (just kidding about the last one - was just checking to see if you were all reading properly lol)

I would be a pug (dog). Because they get spoiled like crazy!!! At least all the pugs I know of, LOL.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to buzzkiss

If i were any animal i'd be a cat.
I think they have perfect life's they make thier own boundary,sleep half the day and roam all night and steal everybody's heart.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to dragonflys

If I were an animal I would love to be a dinosaur...hehe...ok..seriously....still dinosaur.....not so much on the extinct part but it's the love of my ds and my dh. And so many people are so curious about it..this is a great feeling that I'm longing to get.

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

For me this is tough, I love all kinds on animals, so if I could be one which one would it be........I guess off the top of my head I would say Cat...as in White Tiger lol Same as a cat but with more "don't mess with me" and their gorgeous.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Good morning! Everyone´s at sleep propably!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

oh...the clock in the messages says only 10:02pm...maybe someone is up...?

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• Scraptilyadrop Said:
For me this is tough, I love all kinds on animals, so if I could be one which one would it be........I guess off the top of my head I would say Cat...as in White Tiger lol Same as a cat but with more "don't mess with me" and their gorgeous.

Hi Autumn,

Interesting! Do you know that you are dealing with a "real tiger" here....ME! I'm born in the year of Tiger according to the Chinese 12 animals calendar. heheh! So..you know what it means..."don't mess...." just kidding...I love you all...you are all my buddies!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hey!!! Is anyone up????

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hey Irene, don't worry you won't ever hurt my feelings!! You were helping me in love and thats all that matters!!

Tracey I promise I thought that you were from TX SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! I really do apologize!! I'll bet that you have a lovely english accent!!

It's okay to laugh!! My family tells me that I have "blonde" moments, all the time!! No offense to blondes!! Speaking of which I did dye my hair last night and If someone could tell me how to post a pic I'll show you gals what I look like and my before and after pics!! OK!?!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Jamie could you help me out some??? What kind of embellishment do you gals mean?? Could I make some photo mats?? I like to over deocrate my mats and do we have a theme to follow?? Thanks

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

Hmmmmm.... if I could be any kind of animal, I would be a bird. I would love to be able to fly and just go from place to place and watch everything. Go south during the winter... Ah... that's the life.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 3left feet Said:
Jamie could you help me out some??? What kind of embellishment do you gals mean?? Could I make some photo mats?? I like to over deocrate my mats and do we have a theme to follow?? Thanks

Photo Mats sound cool. What about memories or remember (something like that) for the theme - or a certain color?

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

Ok, if I were an animal... is it suppose to descibe you, or what you would like to be....? I have to check it out before I answer the question!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

A bird that sounds cool, just don't stay for the summer you'll melt!!LOL

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I´m a Golden Retriever...BLOND!! Loyal, friendly and happy!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

AWWWW thats sweet!! I love those dogs!! they are friendly and so pretty. What I really want is a blood hound! Maybe a red bone or a chatahoula curr. But my favoritest is a blood hound!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

ok an animal... it would have to be one of my dogs for sure! i have a black lab and a chocolate lab. they are very spoiled and very well taken care of. they live a great life! i have been sick for a few days, so i am still trying to catch up. i haven't visited anyones galleries to see anything new, but i will. so it seems like the swap will be embellishments, just let me know the details. i have never done a swap so it is all new to me.
autumn-welcome to our group! it is nice to have a fellow new englander here. my husband grew up in cumberland, ri and still had alot of family and friends down there. so we visit there a couple times a year.

congrats to our new official RN!!!!!!!!! that is very cool!! i am sure you worked your butt off for it

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to GinnyHughes

Susie you had me laughing my socks off, I am not offended at all.

You will notice that occassionally I say things that don't make a lot of sense to you Americans as there are a few fundamental differences in our language, I thought the clues would be there to see, I guess I am spending so much time with a multi- national community I am picking up your phrases and sayings

Hope everyone is having a good morning

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

was i the last to answer the question? i think i was, so here goes another one.

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go and why?

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Right now, I would go back to Florida, we were there in March and there was so much that we wanted to do a second time, you know - to try and savour the moments, we are planning on returning in three years and it can't come soon enough I can tell you lol

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Good morning all! Just got home from the DR. office and trying to catch up here. I've noticed we have a chatty group!

What animal would I be? definitely a cat - laze around all day ignoring your owner and full of attitude

Where would I go on vacation? I have always wanted to vist Australia and go on a wildlife tour. I just seems like there is just an amazing diversity of animals.

Susie, I get told almost on a daily basis I am having blonde moments, and I haven't been a blonde since I was 8!

This is what I have for the swap. If I missed someone, just let me know.

rn2007 - winter deco squares
buzzkiss -
3leftfeet - photo mats
2girls2dogs -
agilityig - tags
scraptilyadrop -

I am open to any theme/color - was kinda just leaving it open to suggestions. Do you think the end of July is too early?

Ok, off to bed now.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

Italy!! My hubby's been there. I want to go see all the wonderful places he's told me about. And eat all that yummy pasta!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to RN2007

Morning ladies,

About the question:

I would love to visit Japan. I'm always longing to visit the cherry blossoms park and learn a bit of their culture. Btw, the only word I know in Japanese is "Ni Hon Jin?" . "Ni Hon Jin" ladies? Hehe...try to figure that out you ladies.....

Have to go to bed now...see ya tonight!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I have to say China or Japan...Asia!! I have a dream to go by train through Russia to China and back-pack in Asia for a year or so... Maybe we´ll meet in Japan Irene!?

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Ni Hon Jin Irene ???

Are you Japanese Irene ???

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

ok blond moment for me-i asked the ? and didn't even answer it! i would love to go to alaska. i am not a big city kind of gal, i like wide open spaces and mountains. i love to see wildlife and my ideal vacation would be spent at a cabin on a lake, where we could have campfires and just relax!

irene-i haven't a clue what that means-something nice, i'm sure!!!!!!!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

for the swap i think i will make tags, with the theme of family. that is sure to be something we can all use. few ?'s do i make them all alike? or i guess as alike as i can get them? do i make one for myself to send? these may be stupid questions, but i want to make sure i do this right.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
Hmmmmm.... if I could be any kind of animal, I would be a bird. I would love to be able to fly and just go from place to place and watch everything. Go south during the winter... Ah... that's the life.

I never thought of that. Really good answer.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

• scrapperlicious Said:
Morning ladies,

About the question:

I would love to visit Japan. I'm always longing to visit the cherry blossoms park and learn a bit of their culture. Btw, the only word I know in Japanese is "Ni Hon Jin?" . "Ni Hon Jin" ladies? Hehe...try to figure that out you ladies.....

Have to go to bed now...see ya tonight!

I lived in Japan for 3 1/2 years and loved it. I'm going there this November. The cherry blossoms are amazing! I hope you get to go someday.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to buzzkiss

I would LOVE to go to Italy for vacation. Maybe someday.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the swap. If I do it will have to be something simple so I can get it done. Just so many things going on this summer. Maybe I can do tags or something.... I need help thinking of something.

I was also wondering if people wanted to send each other postcards. I collect them and would love to add to my collection. So if someone wants to send me one I can send you want. Just thought I'd ask

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• 2girls2dogs Said:
for the swap i think i will make tags, with the theme of family. that is sure to be something we can all use. few ?'s do i make them all alike? or i guess as alike as i can get them? do i make one for myself to send? these may be stupid questions, but i want to make sure i do this right.

You would make them all the same, or as similar as possible. You can eith make all seven, and you would receive yours back, or you can make six and when you mail them to me you can just send a piece of paper as a place holder with your name on it so i'll know - either way.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• StrawberryPia Said:
I have to say China or Japan...Asia!! I have a dream to go by train through Russia to China and back-pack in Asia for a year or so... Maybe we´ll meet in Japan Irene!?

Sure..that is if I can find some spare time for vacation...maybe if my dd is about 2 then we will start to travel for vacation again. Too much money spent on buying a new house.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• Tracey Jackson Said:
Ni Hon Jin Irene ???

Are you Japanese Irene ???

Nope..it's just some Japanese words that I've picked up while watching the tv. It means "hello" or some sort of "how are you doing?"

I guess Tonya could give us a better description since she had been there. It's so lucky for you! Can I tag along......just kidding...have a great trip! Make sure you tell me all about that trip...

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

Well sure you can. It would be fun. I love Japan, people are so nice. And the food.......yummy!

And I have NO clue what that means, LOL. I know a few phrases but never really picked up on it. My dh on the other hand can read some of it and speak enough to get us by.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to buzzkiss

• buzzkiss Said:
I would LOVE to go to Italy for vacation. Maybe someday.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the swap. If I do it will have to be something simple so I can get it done. Just so many things going on this summer. Maybe I can do tags or something.... I need help thinking of something.

I was also wondering if people wanted to send each other postcards. I collect them and would love to add to my collection. So if someone wants to send me one I can send you want. Just thought I'd ask

This is a wonderful idea....what do you ladies thing...a post card to each other won't cost that much even to overseas members....let me know if you ladies are up to it... If yes...post your address here and when everybody's address is up...we will start sending....try to get postcards that reflects the place that we are staying..maybe the town or city. This should be great! We will have contact of each other...make it easier for the swap too..is that right Jamie?

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

I have just one more thing to share....yesterday while I was watching the MTV channel...I came across this MV of Enrique Iglesias...his latest MV...Do you know what had inspired him for this song? I think you would never had guess...it's the sound of a ping pong game...the sound of the ping pong bouncing on the table while a game is going on...he even have that sound in that song too...it's the main beat....how creative and genius is that! I guess admire people going that extra mile for creativity.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Love the idea of doing postcards. I know not everyone will want their address in a public forum though. How just PM'ing the addresses?

Also, I opened a swap in the swap forum to make it easier.

swap

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

For me it's fine...I don't really mind about that...here's mine:

Irene
2-12-1 Penhill Condo B
Air Itam,
11500 Penang
West Malaysia

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Pia - i just saw one of your lo as a feature lo! awesome! It was the man in my life.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

Pia, congrats!

Btw, do you ladies know that if your layouts had been voted for several number of times in a similar category...you will be featured in that category. Let's start voting for each other too!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

I didn't know that (featured LO thing). Scrapperlicious- I'll send you a postcard and I'll pm you my addy if ya want to send me one

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to buzzkiss

• buzzkiss Said:
I didn't know that (featured LO thing). Scrapperlicious- I'll send you a postcard and I'll pm you my addy if ya want to send me one

Thanks Tonya! I will start sending out postcards to everyone as long as I've gathered all your address.. however, I miust say that it might take one to two weeks before it reaches to you.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

That's fine. I LOVE postcards

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to buzzkiss

Oh goodness, it's hard to keep up, lolol.

I'd LOVE to send postcards!!!

Congrats to Pia, I saw your layout was featured!!

I finished 2 of my 5 blueprints today for a total of 8 pages. It's for a swap, maybe I mentioned it before. I send in my pages and I get pages back from everyone else. They're all done using the Bazzill blueprints. They're really quick to make and all you add is the pictures and journaling.

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

• scrapperlicious Said:
  • Scraptilyadrop Said:

Hi Autumn,

Interesting! Do you know that you are dealing with a "real tiger" here....ME! I'm born in the year of Tiger according to the Chinese 12 animals calendar. heheh! So..you know what it means..."don't mess...." just kidding...I love you all...you are all my buddies!

Well if it was a battle between the Chinese Zodiac's, You would definitely win!!...I was born in the Year of the Rooster...lol

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• Scraptilyadrop Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:
  • Scraptilyadrop Said:

Hi Autumn,

Well if it was a battle between the Chinese Zodiac's, You would definitely win!!...I was born in the Year of the Rooster...lol

Hehe! I hope I've not trigger you for a battle....I'm actually just a small small ouppy in me....hehe! So are you up for sending postcards?

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Oh goodness, it's hard to keep up, lolol.

I'd LOVE to send postcards!!!

Congrats to Pia, I saw your layout was featured!!

I finished 2 of my 5 blueprints today for a total of 8 pages. It's for a swap, maybe I mentioned it before. I send in my pages and I get pages back from everyone else. They're all done using the Bazzill blueprints. They're really quick to make and all you add is the pictures and journaling.

RN..glad you are back..how was your day at your new environment as a true RN?
If you are up for sending postcards..can you pm me or post your address here?

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

So far. I've got Tonya's address...if any of you would liked to have her address for sending postcards, you can pm me..ok let's make this easy for everyone....I will gather all the address and pm to anyone who would liked to send postcards to the rest.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

I'm on vacation!! I start back at the hospital officially as a RN July 10th. It will be kind of strange. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm really a RN now and not a student!

I'll pm it. Since I'm on vacation I might just pick up some post cards. We are going camping on Friday for a few days, so I'll probably run into some postcards.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
I'm on vacation!! I start back at the hospital officially as a RN July 10th. It will be kind of strange. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm really a RN now and not a student!

I'll pm it. Since I'm on vacation I might just pick up some post cards. We are going camping on Friday for a few days, so I'll probably run into some postcards.

Got it!RN

Btw, I'm also wondering if you ladies would like me to add in the b-day of everyone here on my ifrst post in order to help us to keep track of everyone's b-day? If yes..I need info pls!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
Love the idea of doing postcards. I know not everyone will want their address in a public forum though. How just PM'ing the addresses?

Also, I opened a swap in the swap forum to make it easier.

swap

JAmie, if you up for the postcard sending thingy..can you pls pm me your address?

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to RN2007

I don´t really understand that featured thing...? But thanks anyway!! I have never seen my LO´s featured...is it the LO´s on the Homepage? The first that will show up when you come to sb.com ?

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-20-07 10:52 PM
In response to RN2007

You've been very busy and active here - takes some time to catch up!

Congrats RN!! And have a wonderful vacation!

Irene - what a wonderful LO!!! Í'm checking your blog out - that butterfly was just amazing (but no comments there, because your blog have decided I'm not a trustworthy source...)

I would love to go to Petra and see that amazing town with my own eyes. (and if I was an animal I would love to be a lemur, Lives in great environments, friendly and social and spend a lot of time just napping in each others company - and that tail of theirs is just gorgeous).

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:

Irene - what a wonderful LO!!! Í'm checking your blog out - that butterfly was just amazing (but no comments there, because your blog have decided I'm not a trustworthy source...)

It's not liked that Tesa. My blog had been sabotaged before and I've got the comment moderation thing up ever since. All commnets will come to me in my email and I will published it in my blog after moderation. Thanks for chekcing it out anyway.

Btw, are you up for the postcard thing and what about the b-day?

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-20-07 11:35 PM

Irene - I'll have another go with the blog - commenting thing then. (And does that mean that the comments that were rejected actually were sent to you?)

Yap, my birthday is 17 September, and I would love to send postcards!!! My adress is:

Therése Broman
Hagagatan 8
667 31 Forshaga
Sweden.

You who don't want to expose your adresses here just PM me!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to TesaB

Hi ya Ladies!!

Hows it going for eveery one tonight???

PIA!! I apologize about the blonde thing. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. My lil sis is a blonde and we rag her really bad about having 'blonde' moments, But she dyed her hair when I did and now she's a brunette and we noe rag her about haveing AI artificial intelligence. I really didn't men to hurt you, Next time I'll just say brain burp!! OK??

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hey Irene I'm having a hard time getting your bolg to come up. I think that its my dial-up, so I'm going to go teh the library in town later today and they have DSL and I'll finally get to see what you've got to say!! LOL

Jamie I hope that you get to feeling better real soon, I'm praying that your surgury goes well and that the doctor and you ave grace and favor!!!

Tracey, HA HA I'll bet you had a real good laugh!! I did, my mom and lil sis made fun of me, to add on top of that!! I promise, I thought that you were from TX, because you said hon and honey and darlin' you really pick up on jargon real quick!! I can't complain I do too!! Being in evangelistic ministry for 8 some odd years meeting new ppl every week in a different state I learned to pick up jargon to help fit in and put them at ease!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

I forgot to awnser the Q!

Do I have to pick just one??? OK the #1 would have to go to before I die, would be The Bahamas!!
My friend Adam went and brought back some of the most amazing pics, it just looks sooo beautiful!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Good morning stonehengers, the sun is shining brightly for once today and the birds are singing so all is good here

I don't mind sharing birthdays Irene, mine is Valentines day (14th Feb)

As for the post card thing, I'm in, just let me know what kind of cards we are posting, do they need to be specific to the place in which we live and should we write a greeting on the back or leave them blank ???

My address is Tracey Jackson
70 Clyfton Crescent
Immingham
North East Lincolnshire
DN40 2BT
ENGLAND

Have a geat day everyone

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

• 3left feet Said:
Hi ya Ladies!!

Hows it going for eveery one tonight???

PIA!! I apologize about the blonde thing. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. My lil sis is a blonde and we rag her really bad about having 'blonde' moments, But she dyed her hair when I did and now she's a brunette and we noe rag her about haveing AI artificial intelligence. I really didn't men to hurt you, Next time I'll just say brain burp!! OK??

I´m not offended!! LOL! I just wanted you to recognize that I am a real blonde!! No hair dye here!! I have met brunettes that are more "blonde" than me...hehehe...I have selfconfidence so I can take that!!
I just not that good in English so I might sound a bit dull in English, I´m a really happy and positive person IRL!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Pia, you don't sound dull at all honey
And you speak English better than a lot of my friends who are English lol, I certainly can't speak any foreign languages, so I admire you for being able to

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Thanks Tracey!

I saw that you had a topic on Deleting pics and save the comments. I asked the same question some time ago and you can´t do it without deleting the comments...the sb-crew is working on that was the answer I got... maybe soon then!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Pia I think that you're just beautiful!! I can tell that you're a real blonde with pretty blue eyes!! You're eyes just "pop" in you lil pic!!

Hey Tracey, I'll bet that you speak ENGLISH very well!!LOL

I have to admit I can speak American English properly, my real mom used to slap my forehead whn I used slang. She was a real stickler for proper speech. Now that she is gone, well I speak RED NECK now!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

ha ha ha yes my English is OK lol

Pia thankyou for answering that, I had a feeling it hadn't yet been resolved, it is such a shame to lose all those lovely comments that people take the time to post, the old system was better in that way I think

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Irene, I saw you mention earlier that you had had to moderate the comments left on your blog, I am sorry to hear that. There is an english girl, she is quite well known in the scrap world over here as she works for one of our magazines and she regularly gets really nasty remarks left on her blog, so much so that she regularly hads to delete them, it breaks my heart to think people can be so mean, I always think that crafters are generally kind hearted and sweet people, that is why I like this community so much, I am soryy to hear you had problems with your and hope you don't get any more, just wanted to say that

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I have never used the "old" system...but when I hear people talk about it, it sounds much better in many ways than the new one.

Now I´m going offline in a moment! My ds Benjamin is into riding his bike, and we have to go to a parkinspace nearby, the road where we live has too much traffic and careless driving, I couldn´t let him ride his bike here yet!!

Have a nice Thursday and did you know what?? Tomorrow is midsummer eve!! I know we are a bit crazy here in Sweden, we do a lot of traditions on certain days. I don´t know if you heard of Swedish midsummer-celebrations?

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

i have never heard of a midsummer celebration, any reasons to celebrate and have a party sounds good to me! i like the postcard thing, i love to receive anything in the mail that is not a bill!! i will pm my address to irene, since is sounds like she is collecting them? i am very excited to get started on my swap items! thanks jamie for helping us with this!!! i have a serious stomach bug for the last few days so i haven't done anything crafty in a while. just taking care of my kids has been hard enough!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

going back to the hair color thing, i have been coloring my hair since middle school! i have no idea what my real hair color even is anymore!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Ginny me either, I look at my roots and go no way that can't be the color!!

I haveread and seen some of the play by Shakespear, but down here who wants to party at night in the summer??? Just joking!! Our tradition is to stay up all night and tell stories and eat and party!! [ahem, I don't do that any more!! I promise I'm a good girl!!]

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
Irene - I'll have another go with the blog - commenting thing then. (And does that mean that the comments that were rejected actually were sent to you?)

What I mean is that, if you've posted a comment on my blog, the comment will be sent to me first via email before publishing. I will moderate the comments and decide whether to publish them or not. I guess I will share this sad experience of mine here in order to warn anyone of you who is also blogging. Touch wood! I hope that none of you would have to go through what I've gone through...it's a big drama.

This might be long. I better post it in another reply.

Btw, Tesa, I will be collecting everyone's address and will pm to all of you who are up to sending postcards. Is that cool?

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

HEY ANYONE??? I NEED SOME HELP!!!

How do you stitch a 12x12 together?

I need to up load this LO for a contest, [sniff] I need some real help!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Ok about my blog...

I've just started blogging and also participating online since end of Feb, 2007. It's actually my friends idea coz' there are not many scrappers here in Malaysia. Then I started to participate in some forums besides sb.com . In one of the forum..(don't dare to list the name..might get in trouble) there are this group of S'poreans who actually tries to get members from that forums to join their asian sb forum. I was invited! Well, the ifrst thing that came to my mind was that wow! an asian sb forum! it's fine with me as I'm also in a few other forums. Then later I found out that this group of people are actually the admin of that asian sb forum and they do not have any galleries for you to participate in. The only thing you do about posting a layout is to post in a thread which limits your lo in the size of 30kb. Do you know how small is that? and then tehy will choose layouts from there to post it in their blog for $$$$. This is so heartbreaking...what kind of forum is that and my love for sharing just went down the drain. I've instantly backout from there and asked for all my post to be deleted. Since then, I've been having problems at my blog. I know it's them as I have a tracker set to track the log in countries. They had sabotaged the whole of my blog and saying things liked "crappy layouts! Lousy blog! stupid instructions! etc etc!" There are so many that I have to reset all the comment that I've received to "0". This is so heartbreaking (I bet you would understand, Tracey and Pia) From there onwards, I've get the moderation tool up. Some of my blog readers even thought I hate their comments and had deleted them. I have to explain to each and everyone of them. So you see...this is definitely a first time online disaster that I've experienced. With just less than a month of blogging and being online...this is what I get. However, I'm cool now and had all of this way back of my mind. (Just to warn you all, I've seen one of the s'porean here too and it scares me (she's new here)) I do not want to even get near anywhere of her posts or place here.

Sorry to have you all reading this.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 3left feet Said:
HEY ANYONE??? I NEED SOME HELP!!!

How do you stitch a 12x12 together?

I need to up load this LO for a contest, [sniff] I need some real help!!

Sorry not much help from me as I'm also having problems about stitching 12x12.

Page 3 of 246 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics