Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to scrapperlicious

We are all adults and can decide for ourselves to be in or out, sad to hear though but you can´t have anyone in if they don´t want to!!
Maybe they´ll join in later on...or the group was not what they had expected.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• scrapperlicious Said:
Ok,

Just to let you all know about the recent happenings with some other groups....most of the grousphad moved to their own "driver" thread...which means "not up to me to maintain anymore". The sad thing is that, a few groups had problems about having unactive members or members who wanted to leave due to the overwhelming activities....."this is what I've expected if the driver is having too overwhelmed activities for a start. That's why I name this as a gallery/support group not critique or challenge group.
Therefore, I would liked to thank all you sisters for helping me keep this group together and I dedicate my latest layout title "Love U" to you all. Thank you!

How sweet! As far as the other groups, just because there are activities ongoing doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a part of them. Take a look at aout group - everyone participates here, but not necessarily in the two swaps that are ongoing. You can be a part of one without the other.

Nice to see a few people up - even if there is a huge time difference. How said is it that I finally have a night off from work and I can't sleep?! Oh well, guess that's what happens when you're normally up at 4 in the morning! Good thing is that I finally finished my last swap and a couple of lo's tonight! One more thing I can check off my list this week.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Aunt25

Nightowl! Hi! Nice to have you here! Sad to hear you can´t sleep, but I´m glad you´re up!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to Aunt25

Okay I lied!!! LOL
I just couldn't stay away!!! Had to come by!!
I finished packing and am now just waiting for morning to come!!!

To answer Blondies Q: 'Ask an american guy he cold tell you scoring and stuff!! I would go to my friends kids league games and cheer my head off!!! Then turn around and ask them if that was god or not!! I don't understand football ans thats why I don'r care for it!

Now baseball, I gots that!! LOL!!!

I'm having trouble uploading a new LO! I'm getting really RRRRGGGG!! I was uploading and my mom rented 'grease'. That is the 1st time I've seen that. I was interesting.....!! LOL!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to 3left feet

You´re up too! Now we´re four at the thread keeping it going!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

That's one of my favorite movies! The upload might be a system issue - it took a while for my last set to upload.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

And now a silly song with yours truly-----

"Oh where oh where has my little tiger gone???
Oh where oh where can she BEEEEEE???????"

[no clue where it comes from??]

hehehe hope you gals enjoyed that or at least rolled your eyes while grinning!!! HEE HEE LOL!

Sorry to hear about the other groups but I agree with Blondie... your gown and you don't need anyone to hold your hand!!! If you were not going to participate then why sign up???

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Do I need [is her name ] Megan to clear my queue or something???

I glad to see you 2 gals up!!!
Well I'm still excited about our swap!!

Blondie how is ya'lls going??

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Well we are 5 who are in but Tesa, Laura and me haven´t heared anything from the two others since we started...maybe we are just 3 now?...

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to StrawberryPia

I wish you all the best of luck!!
I feel bad for tiger she has no one to swap with!!!
SOOOO how do you like your new shoes???

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

They´re very nice! Have them on every now and then so my feet won´t hurt so much tomorrow!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

No high heels for me! I bought a pair of sandals!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

I've a new song for you gals...

to teh tune of Blue by Leann Rhymes:

"Blue [ooooohhh oooohhhh] I am sooo lonsome toooo ooo ooo post with out you. Why can't yoooouuuu post with me tooooo oooo oooo. "

Ladies and gentelgals 3left Feet has left teh building!!!

We might have an encore later!!! heheehe LOL!! Thats 2 in one night!!! I'm on a roll!! ROFL!!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Sorry, you had not posted before I posted ansd then I posted and it looks like were tripping over posts!!! heheehhe!!!

Ooooh, no heels??? I like heels they don't like me. My mom made me get a new pair for this weekend. She set a no flip flop rule while we go to this church!! Oh well I got some new kicks. I guess I shouldn't be complining!! But I much perfer flip flops.

I hate breaking new shoes do you??? Are these for the wedding???

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

You guys are so funny!! I am not a shoe junkie the way you are - no fancy shoes for me - I am a running shoe junkie!!!! Just love my sneakers!! (I'm a totally casual girl)

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

I think we are a VERY lucky group to have the people that we do. I wish the other groups were as fortunate.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Me too!! WE are soo blessed with so much talent and I can feel such love and accetpance from you gals!! I don't think any group of gals will ever compare to tihis one!! EVER!!

You sound like my lil middle sis!!! she's a plain jane!! Tennis shoes all the way!

Me I've got to have some bling!! But most days its flip flops!!! But I do have some really cute heels, mostly for church though. All they are for is to look pretty not anything functional!! LOL!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

All right gals I'm gone, for real this time!! Bye!! See you on tuesday morning!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I NEVER wear high heels!!! And YES the sandals are for the wedding!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Ok, now I have finished the wedding card. Have you read my blog about yesterday´s visit to LSS? Now that I look back on it, it´s hilarious!!

Take a peek at the card too!
Now I have to clean the house!! See you tomorrow!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

wow jamie you have been a busy girl!! love the newest additions to your gallery, sign language was the perfect title!!!
ok..soccer..i know nothing about it. i would like to be in the position of least likely to get hurt, whichever one that would be!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Pia, read youir blog yesterday and it's hilarious, but only if it's not happening to you at the time. But, you'll have a great story to tell the kids when they are older. And beautiful card!

I am a total shoe junkie, but they have to be comfortable shoes, and absolutely no heels. Since I'd much rather be barefoot anyway and our summer here starts in March and lasts through October, most of my shoes are sandals. I have one lonely pair of sneakers that rarely gets worn, especially during the summer. After I realized how many shoes were in my closet, I made a prmoise to myself that I would not buy a new pair without getting rid of (either donating or giving away) another pair of shoes.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Aunt25

Good morning Meme! Couldn't sleep last night so I spent most of the night in my scraproom working away. I haven't been that productive in a long time!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Hi sisters,

Too bad, I'm the last one here and I've miss all the fun! You gals had really sang your heart out.

Blondie, hooray for you in getting a sandals. It's the best kind of shoe that anyone can wear...LOL....it's my favourite shoe anyway. Your card is very elegant. Very clever in changing the colour this time.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Night owl, you latest work is gorgeous and very cute! You are so good in creating those very cute tags for swaps...I'm so envy about it at the same time sad for not being able to participate....sad....

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 3left feet Said:

hehehe hope you gals enjoyed that or at least rolled your eyes while grinning!!! HEE HEE LOL!

Sorry to hear about the other groups but I agree with Blondie... your gown and you don't need anyone to hold your hand!!! If you were not going to participate then why sign up???

Little hunter...here's your prey....hey can you do me a favour...do you know the ping pong song by Enrique Iglesias (sorry..my kids forced me to watch MTV all the time)...it's very creative....can you try to create your own lyrics pertaning to this group, to it and sang it to us.......that would be interesting.....since our first birthday is 8 July, you would certainly need some training on your vocals.....LOL...LOL.....

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
I think we are a VERY lucky group to have the people that we do. I wish the other groups were as fortunate.

Oh how sweet. I agree. I might not chat all that much, sorry for that. I just don't seem to be on when the rest of you are. But I love the singing and the conversations. I will try and be more active here

Blondie- your card is so pretty.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• scrapperlicious Said:
  • 3left feet Said:

Little hunter...here's your prey....hey can you do me a favour...do you know the ping pong song by Enrique Iglesias (sorry..my kids forced me to watch MTV all the time)...it's very creative....can you try to create your own lyrics pertaning to this group, to it and sang it to us.......that would be interesting.....since our first birthday is 8 July, you would certainly need some training on your vocals.....LOL...LOL.....

I'm sitting here just ! Somehow, I don't it would take too much encouragement.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Aunt25

Wow! Just took a look at my gallery. Thanks for all the love you left. I always get a smile on my face when I see new comments!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Aunt25

Night owl!! Did you do all those things last night??! How productive! I do a card in one week and a LO can be in my mind for several weeks and then be a done LO after another couple of weeks!! I wish I could do my work a little faster!!
Great job Jamie!!

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

Hey Sisters!! Sorry its taken me forever to post. I've been working alot of overtime because were low on people at the moment. It sucks!!! I almost wish my tendonitis would come back so I don't have to work. I feel like I"m missing everything..I missed the swap I will be sending out my postcards soon, I finally found some!! I also gotta get my butt scrappin!! I haven't had the time lately. I hope everyone is doing well and I'll do my best to keep up with everything. Hopefully they will be hiring soon and I won't have to work 12 hours a day. Please PM me with anything important, I don't want miss anything

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to Scraptilyadrop

Hey Autumn! I understand being short staffed at work. We have been shorthanded since the first of the year and finally hired two people this week. I think the fact that I am going out of work next week and another girl is oing out on maternity leave at the end of July finally forced them to bring in some extra staff.

Pia, surprisingly, yeah, that all was one night's work. Sometimes I'll spend all night working on one lo and others are more productive. Hopefully I can ge the creative juices flowing again tonight so I can get my sister's graduation lo's done. I would love to be able to show them to her when I see her on for our July 4th get-together.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Aunt25

FINALLY!!!!

I got my LO uploaded for the Lucky 7 contest. I have worked harder on this LO than any other I have done.

"Moments" - Lucky 7 Contest

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-29-07 10:39 PM
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
FINALLY!!!!

I got my LO uploaded for the Lucky 7 contest. I have worked harder on this LO than any other I have done.

And it was well worth waiting for! It's wonderful! Fantastic tribute to a close friend!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

• scrapperlicious Said:
  • 3left feet Said:

Hiya gals, I know I said that I wouldn't be bcak on until tues morning, but WE HAVE WIRELESS here at the hotel an I'm on a community computer!!!
I am here in Bluefield, West Virginia and eeryone is back at the room asleep, in teh morning we will meet the pastor of th church for breakfast and chill I don't know where??? I am hoping to go swimming they have a great pool here nad I've got some tanning accelerator!!!! YaY ME!!!

No I have not heard ping pong but I'll try to find it on line and come up with a special b'day song fo our gals!!! OK with every one!!!

Edited by 3left feet on 06-29-07 11:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Well gotta go times up!! Bye gals!!!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Good morning girls! That "Moments" LO ROCKS Meme!!! Love it, you are very very talented!

I can´t be in for that long today...the wedding you know, see you all tomorrow!!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
FINALLY!!!!

It's beautiful!! Wow!! Awesome layout, it should be published.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to RN2007

Thank you soooooo much ladies for your sweet comments. I loaded that LO this morning at one am - the gallery was choking on it and it got stuck in a loop. The first thing I did when I got up this morning (after taking the dogs out and feeding them!) - it's six am - was to see if you had looked at it yet. I value your opinions so much.

Mom and I are going to Archivers today!! There is only one in Iowa and it's about an hour from my parent's house. I have only been there once and am VERY excited!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

Meme, your layout amazed me!!!! You are so talented!!!! Good luck on the contest and I bet you will rock it!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Mem, I just had to add here, your decision of using a vellum is just perfect! I love that mysterious look of it.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Night owl...my dh had decidede to let my ds have his birthday party on the 8 July...his actual birthday is on the 9 July....I guess I will celebrate it with him with you in mind too...what a coincidence.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 3left feet Said:
Well gotta go times up!! Bye gals!!!

Little hunter...you miss your prey again....LOL

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• StrawberryPia Said:
Good morning girls! That "Moments" LO ROCKS Meme!!! Love it, you are very very talented!

I can´t be in for that long today...the wedding you know, see you all tomorrow!!

Blondie, enjoy yourself!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Ok, sis,

I have a question to ask you all....do you all think our group had enough members or do you all think that we could take in more. I don't want any of you to be overwhelmed about this group and ended up leaving. Therefore, I want an answer from each of you.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

meme, that lo is beautiful!!! i can tell you put alot of time and thought into making it perfect. lucky you getting to go to archivers, we don't have one around here. try not to spend too much $$.
susie- i hope you have fun in west virgina. i have alot of family there (my parents were born there)i get there about once a year. wear sunscreen!!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to GinnyHughes

pia- have fun at the wedding!!!!

irene- i have no problem with other people joining us, but maybe just a few so we don't get too overwhelmed. i like the closeness that we all have with each other!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 2girls2dogs Said:
irene- i have no problem with other people joining us, but maybe just a few so we don't get too overwhelmed. i like the closeness that we all have with each other!!

I think Ginny has the right idea - maybe just a few people so we don't get too overwhelmed. We could just add a few at a time so as not to get too big too quick - what do you think?

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• scrapperlicious Said:
Mem, I just had to add here, your decision of using a vellum is just perfect! I love that mysterious look of it.

Thanks PT!! I was really torn about it - I even looked for a creme colored vellum, but could not find it. I am glad that I got to play with the transparencies though - now I want to use them on another LO.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 2girls2dogs Said:
meme, that lo is beautiful!!! i can tell you put alot of time and thought into making it perfect. lucky you getting to go to archivers, we don't have one around here. try not to spend too much $$.

Thanks - I need to make myself a little list of things that I want - otherwise, after I leave, I will wish I had looked for *something*. I'll try not to spend toooooo much.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

Thanks PT!! I was really torn about it - I even looked for a creme colored vellum, but could not find it. I am glad that I got to play with the transparencies though - now I want to use them on another LO.

good for you...slowly you'll become a scrap expermentist (is that such a word????) just liked me...I LOOOOOOVE to experiment...

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • 2girls2dogs Said:

Thanks - I need to make myself a little list of things that I want - otherwise, after I leave, I will wish I had looked for *something*. I'll try not to spend toooooo much.

great idea...we nornally can't stop buying stuffs from the LSS and ended up spending too much...great effort!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 2girls2dogs Said:

I guess what I'm more worried about is that how she is going to catch up to us....since our "copper" already had some minor problems catching up.....LOL.... I also liked the closeness feel now. We're definitely one of the closest group among the rest....LOL

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• scrapperlicious Said:
  • 2girls2dogs Said:

I guess what I'm more worried about is that how she is going to catch up to us....since our "copper" already had some minor problems catching up.....LOL.... I also liked the closeness feel now. We're definitely one of the closest group among the rest....LOL

I also really like the closeness of this group. Is it just one person that needs a "home"? I admit I worry about falling behind if I am even away for a day. I am at my parents now and brought my laptop with me - even tho it didn't connect with my dad's network - had to use his computer. I will probably really panic when I go away for an agility trial weekend, but will let you all know ahead of time that I am going to be gone for a couple days.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:
  • 2girls2dogs Said:

I also really like the closeness of this group. Is it just one person that needs a "home"? I admit I worry about falling behind if I am even away for a day. I am at my parents now and brought my laptop with me - even tho it didn't connect with my dad's network - had to use his computer. I will probably really panic when I go away for an agility trial weekend, but will let you all know ahead of time that I am going to be gone for a couple days.

Hey! Same here too! I've considered this to be my second family.....errr maybe first as I've even left my dd playing by herself at times so that I'm able to go online and catch up a bit.

But I think it's a good sign....we're definitely one close family of sisters....LOL

I think it's the same for our Little hunter too!!! she's has been going online even she out of town too!

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
FINALLY!!!!

That came out awesome Meme!! Very beautiful!! I agree it should be published!!!

Edited by Scraptilyadrop on 06-30-07 06:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

• 2girls2dogs Said:

I agree, a few more would be nice, but so we all get overwhelmed...I have fun just trying to keep up with the sisters I have..lol

Scraptilyadrop
Guru
Scraptilyadrop

Well, I'm off to work for yet another 12 hour day...hopefully I won't be to exhausted so I can come on and catch up on the latest!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Autumn, I feel for you! I remember have to work those long days, and hated every minute of it.

Meme, hope you had fun at Archivers. We don't have one here.

Irene, not a problem to add folks. I have noticed we tend to be a very chatty bunch. I'm gonna hate having to catch up after surgery. It'll take me days to read through all the new posts on here.

Ok, back to see if I can some lo's posted. The site is acting wierd today.

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Autumn - your work days sound long - do you always work 12 hours ?

Jamie - loved your sign language page, tooooo cute

Tesa - sorry to hear about yourbad luck playing soccer, maybe you should stay away or you won't have any bones left to break lol

Pia - loved your wedding card, very pretty, love the way you doodle, hope the sandals are comfortable, have fun at the wedding

Tonya - don't worry hon, I don't seem to get on here at the same time as everyone else either, in fact I always seem to be playing catch up lol

Meme - your moments lo took my breath away, loved it, the design, the photos and especially the sentiment. You mentioned going to Archivers, what is that ???

Irene - I struggle to keep up with all the posts - personally, I feel if we had lots more members we would all find it hard to keep up and there would be less familiarity between us, just my opinion, maybe if there is a stray one or two, but many more than that and I think i would be hard to keep up

LOL at all the soccer comments, it is our nations fave sport and it is easy to forget the rest of the world just doesn't get it the way we do, my boys are soccer mad, DH too

Well I have been MIA for ages again, so sorry for that, things are crazy round here at the moment, I am running a challenge on here for which the voting is taking place soon and I am caretaking another challenge for a friend that is moving house and that is going through the voting process right now and the kids are keeping me on my toes as usual so I haven't been around as much as I would like, hopefully things will settle down soon and I will be able to chat a little more

Hope everyone is having a good saturday

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Tracey Jackson

yea for jamie!! i just saw 2 of her lo's on the featured lo's!!!! one was attack and the other was all busted up

yea for pia!!!!i just saw summer as a featured lo!!!

do we have some talented gals around here or what??

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• Tracey Jackson Said:
Meme - your moments lo took my breath away, loved it, the design, the photos and especially the sentiment. You mentioned going to Archivers, what is that ???

Thanks Tracey!

Archiver's is a national chain of scrapbooking stores. The store is pretty large and has a lot of neat things. I ended up getting some new brads (great earth tones that I like so much), a couple Heidi Swapp masks (new thing to try!), Souffle (?) markers, rub-ons, flowers, stickles (new for me!), a couple sets of acrylic stamps, and a few other things. It's a neat place to go. The only thing I don't like is that they seem to arrange their paper by color, so it is difficult to find the coordinating papers - although this time they had the Basic Grey together.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to AgilityIG

Autumn, sorry you have to work such long days

Irene, I LOVE your lo Love U...It's beautiful!! What a treasure your daughter will have.

I'll go along with what everyone else decides about new members. I miss some things here and there, but I try to pop in enough to keep up a little. It's hard to make it into the galleries all the time, but I do try when there are links. I'm still in vacation mode until I go back to work. When I go back to work and am on the graveyard shift, I should have plenty of time to visit galleries

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to RN2007

aarrghhh!!!! very frustrated right now!! it took me about 45 minutes to upload this lo. i couldn't just walk away and go to bed like a reasonable person....ok i am calming down now. i just needed to vent!! anyway it didn't turn out exactly like a wanted it to, but this is one of my favorite pictures of my oldest daughter maura. so i love it anyway!!!
forever love

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

congrats to you sisters who had your lo featured!!! I guess I'm sort of unlucky in this area....LOL

Ok about the new member thingy...I've decided not ot add anomore as I do feel that the close bond that we have here is rather difficult for any late comer to accept and she might be overwhelmed with all the chattiness here. Ok...no worries about having to catch up on more posts...sisters!!

Ok...I don't know if any of you are doing this....this might help you a bit in following the thread...did any of you subscribe to this topic with and instant email update? What this option does is that whenever someone post in this thread, you will received an instant email about it and even the details too...which means you do not have to sign on to the site to be able to read the post here and it will always update you from your last one. I find it very helpful. It will also have links on it where you will be able to see if anyone has posted a layout and you can straight click on that link to take you straight to the gallery to leave your comment. Even, when I'm on this site, I will always have another window open for my email so that I would received instant email updates about what's happening in our group's thread.

If you are intersted to do this, just scroll down to this page and you will se an option "Subscribe to Topic". Click on it and choose your option for instant email update. Then you're set.

M&M, your daughter is so pretty!!! And what a beautiful layout...absolutely love your pp coordination.

Have a great weekend sisters!!!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

• scrapperlicious Said:
Ok, sis,

I have a question to ask you all....do you all think our group had enough members or do you all think that we could take in more. I don't want any of you to be overwhelmed about this group and ended up leaving. Therefore, I want an answer from each of you.

I know you already decided but here's my input. I think it would be okay but....I do have a hard time keeping up with all of you LOL. So I think your choice was a good one.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

• Scraptilyadrop Said:
Well, I'm off to work for yet another 12 hour day...hopefully I won't be to exhausted so I can come on and catch up on the latest!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

The new LOs are great! Keep them coming

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to buzzkiss

Hi girls it sunday 12:00pm afternoon and it wet dark and terrible outside, but we need rain so bad to fill the very low dam's over hear.
The farmer's need rain so so bad.
I hope you are all well and having fun scrapping.
Hope your day at work go fast tonya and hope to see you online late.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to dragonflys

hi just upload new family box not finished have to add journaling and some more card's but i upload it so you can see.
so have a look at my gallery.
family box front family box p 2
family box p 3 family box p 1 family box open family box inside

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

thank you jamie for how to put a link in a message did not have a clue how to do it to i read you link big hug.

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

If your were a soccer player...what position in the team would you have and why...
I like to be goalie because no one would dare kick a ball pass me he he.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Irene, happy early birthday to your ds.

Linda, love the box! Such a great idea.

I love seeing what new ideas everyone comes up with. Everyone here is so creative!

Off yet again to see if I can get some lo's uploaded.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Aunt25

thanks for all the sweet comments you guys left me!
linda- i love your box, that is such a cute idea!!! the colors are great!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• dragonflys Said:
hi just upload new family box not finished have to add journaling and some more card's but i upload it so you can see.
so have a look at my gallery.
family box front family box p 2
family box p 3 family box p 1 family box open family box inside

Linda - This is such a good idea!! I have never seen this done before. I really liked those papers - very clever girl!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to AgilityIG

irene ask and you shall receive i just saw your lo love u as a featured layout!!!yea for you!!!!!

jamie can't wait to you new lo's!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to AgilityIG

Good morning ya'll (yes, my southern side is showing!). Another productive night. I've been trying to catch up on some lo's this weekend now that all of my swaps are finally completed. I got started on my sister's graduation lo's and then realized that I haven't enven printed the pics yet. So, I finished up a couple more lo's of my niece and nephew and one about my recent experience with LASEK. The journaling is not complete yet. I will add more to it over time. Pia, I completely lifted your heart idea!

MY BABY BLUES LO

Off now to get ready to go out. The family is coming over today to celebrate my birthday, since I won't be able to next weekend.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• 2girls2dogs Said:
irene ask and you shall receive i just saw your lo love u as a featured layout!!!yea for you!!!!!

jamie can't wait to you new lo's!

I noticed one of Tracy's as a featured lo this morning also!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Aunt25

Morning Ladies!! I'm still at my mom and dad's, but I can't wait to go home so I can play with my new stuff from Archivers!!!

What is everyone doing today?

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to AgilityIG

Meme - thankyou for explaining about Archivers - wish we had one over here - sounds cool

Ginny - loved your page, beautiful photo!

Linda - your family box is gorgeous, did you buy an undressed box ready for altering or did you modify something ??? Also idf you don't mind me asking, what will you use it for ? Is it fir photos and such - just being nosey lol

Jamie - your page is fab honey,sorry to hear your surgery was so complicated with regards to the healing process - how are your eyes now?

Irene - I personally think you made the right decision about the extra members, thanks for keeping us informed

Here is my latest page, I actually did it for the scraps challenge but missed the deadline as I didn't upload in time lol

Disney's New Dwarf

Hope you all have a lovely sunday

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

wow! Aren't we the best group of sisters....we each get our turn as a featured layout....hehe

aussie gal, the box is totally awesome! So creative and love the idea too!

Night owl, I'm sorry about your LASEK experience..I'm too afraid to even tried it...kudos to your bravery again. However, I love your layout. Great scraplifting! Both of you and blondie is so talented!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Thanks , night owl for the birthday wish to my ds! I'm a little nervous about the birthday party that I'm going to host for him though. It's his first big b-day party as this is his first year of pre-school! Quite a number of his friends is coming so are their parents....I hope the staffs at McDonald's would help me out a bit.

Euro-chick....you layout is just amazing! and congrats on the featured layout thingy....I've noticed that you did not post any links to your two very cute and beautiful disney layouts...absolutely love it. I've left some love for you too!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Ok...here's something funny that I want to share it with all of you. Today, I've received a question from my blog reader asking me about what are the sb tools or machines that I owned to create such unique layouts......My first reaction is to LOL...LOL...LOL...probably some of you sisters would also LOL after reading my answer to her.
"I do not owned any special machines or great tools except for a paper cutter. That's all. I do not owned any sizzix, die cutters, genies...fancy rub-ons and etc.... only some glue, papers, scissors and a paper cutters."

Her reply is "You are crazy...and an alien!!!!!!".............LOL..........LOL.....LOL

Do you all have the same thoughts????? LOL...LOL...I just might be a puppytiger...hehe

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

you do amazing lo´s Irene! That´s a fact and if you are talented you don´t need the tools, machines or rubons!!! ...on other hand....maybe you are an alien!!! LOL!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Tracey - I saw your lo ealier - it is too cute. I love to capture that kind of moment. Those are definitely the ones you can look back on and have a good laugh at in the future.

I had the LASEK done back in April. By the time I got to the DR office that day, I was shaking because I was so nervous. Now, I can see almost everything. Still a few issues that I am told will eventually work themseleves out. I am very happy so far with the outcome. And no more hassle with the glasses!

Irene - I don't know how you do it! I am completely dependant on certain things, mostly just because of the time it saves vs having to do everything by hand.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• StrawberryPia Said:
you do amazing lo´s Irene! That´s a fact and if you are talented you don´t need the tools, machines or rubons!!! ...on other hand....maybe you are an alien!!! LOL!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• StrawberryPia Said:

Come on Blondie! I thought I could get some support from you.....alien????? am I that ugly???? sad sad sad

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
  • StrawberryPia Said:

Hey! not you too, night owl!!!remember???I'm the cute puppytiger not the ALIEN.......hmmmm

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Luckily, our little hunter is not here or else I will think twice before I share that story.....LOL...LOL..she might be using a machine gun to start shooting at me....LOL

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

wow we are really on a roll today, i just saw tonya's lo pugkin as a featured lo!!!!!! we certainly do have the talent around here!!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 2girls2dogs Said:
wow we are really on a roll today, i just saw tonya's lo pugkin as a featured lo!!!!!! we certainly do have the talent around here!!!!

totally agree!!!!...hehe....yay....the stonehenge sisters!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
  • StrawberryPia Said:

no not an alien, you just have super human craft ability!!! we must think of a good super hero name for you....captain crafty...super scrapper..any more ideas ladies?

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Morning Ginny! Left you a link on your ribbon question. I am not a big fan of Martha Stweart, but that is where I learned to tie a ribbon and have it look right.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• 2girls2dogs Said:
  • aunt25 Said:
  • StrawberryPia Said:

no not an alien, you just have super human craft ability!!! we must think of a good super hero name for you....captain crafty...super scrapper..any more ideas ladies?

Wow!!! suddenly there is a cape coming out of my back.....LOL....a puppytiger with a cape...hehe...too funny!!!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Ya'll are definitely on a roll this morning. Can't wait to see our little hunter will have to say when she logs back in!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
Ya'll are definitely on a roll this morning. Can't wait to see our little hunter will have to say when she logs back in!

I don't know whether she be able to log in but...I'm a little scared now....LOL....(the hunter hunts for tigers...hehe)

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

Good morning everyone and especially to Irene the "Amazing Alien"

I've been looking at the layouts you posted, and they're all just awesome!!! I added several swap items to my gallery...but they're pretty simple compared to your beautiful layouts

Unlike Jamie, I'm not caught up on my swaps yet, but I'm getting there. The Letter of the Word Swap has taken up way too much of my time. I actually posted a picture of the bin of letters that I have, and more are coming in!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

OMGosh - I leave you guys alone for a couple hours and look what happens!! Superheros and Aliens...

Tracey - I loved your LO - that picture is PRICELESS!!

Irene - I can't believe you do all of that without any of the "stuff" we all count on every day - I am even MORE in awe than ever!

Aussie - You were very brave to do the lasek surgery - I don't know if I could let someone do surgery on my eyes!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

I have a question for you all...eventhough it´s not my turn to ask another one... but what tools machines and so on do you use?
Irene you can skip this for you already have left an answer!
I´m new to all these things...except the provo craft silent setter...that´s the tool I use, nothing else...

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

I don´t have any other tools .... I am thinking of buying a circle cutter...but I haven´t done it yet!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics