Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: The Blinging Babes of the Colosseum Support Group F/A        (Topic#1424491)
Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Hi Ladies

Welcome to the Blinging Babes Support Group!!

We have a great group of ladies and I for one am looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

Members:
~Princess Reg(On leave of absence)
~ChaosPersonified(Chelle)( Team Driver)
~ambersmum(Sarah)
~alp94(Andrea)
~runs with scissors(Bonnie)
~Jennifer Priest(Jen)
~Lolawid(Lori)
~Scrapgurl78(Trisha)
~~ScrappinChic25(Mariah)
~Melissa 1959(Melissa)
~Reeves95(Glenda)
~Swell(Shannon)

I hope everyone is as excited as this as I am! Irene did an awesome job putting us together and now we can enjoy it!!

We all love comments and such so please make an effort to check out each others galleries and when a member posts up a LO let's all check it out!

If you have a LO you would like to share please put the link in your post(instead of a general can you look at my gallery) That way we can talk about your latest project together!
------------------------- ------------------------
**Due to the amount of scrappers who want to be in an active support group the following requirments must be met in order to remain a member...

You must be able to submit at least 2 items per month; you can always submit more, but the minimum for active membership is 2. These can be any item - digital, paper, hybrid - 1pg, 2pg, altered item, minibook, etc.

You must also remain active on this thread and in posting critique to hold member status. If you have not posted to the board for 30 days, your spot will be given to someone else. If at any time you would like to leave the group, just let us know! No hard feelings, we understand that life gets crazy sometimes, but we would appreciate the courtesy in letting us know.

We will also be doing challenges which in the past seem to have been flops for whatever reason in here. Challenges will be for a month which is plenty of time(IMHO) for a support group member who wishes to be active and particpate to achieve the challenge.

---If anyone has any issue with me please speak up .. I want this group to be fun and a place where we as scrappers can enjoy ourselves and grow as friends.

------------------------- -------------------------
I hope to have challenges every now and again. There will not be a time limit on these as I know we all have lives(or most do anyway hahaha) If you chose to participate in a challenge simply post up the link when finished for us to see!

------------------------- ----------------------
If you have any questions or concerns at all please do not hesitate to pm me or Chelle!

Also feel free to add me to your friends list

Let's start off by learning a little bit about each other(thanks to Chelle for the suggestion!)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called
2. Where you're from
3. Birthday
4. # of years scrapbooking
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long?
6. Kids? Names & Ages
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages
8. What do you do for a living?
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique?
10. What would you like to work on most?
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself.

Get to know each other surveys!

**I am finishing up the group email with info:) **

Edited by Sister Reg on 12-29-07 07:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

If anyone has any suggestions for our little group please post them up! We want to be sure you are enjoying it here as much as we are!!

Ohh and if you dont mind.. I would love to have y'all addresses. If you don't mind to pm them when you can it would be great.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Ok I am gonna copy the intro posts from the other thread but when you have time I would love for everyone to do the Survey above and I will post them all in the main post!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

ChaosPersonified
Resident

Reg: 05/11/07

ChaosPersonified's Gallery 06/16/07 01:07 AM - Post#4820651
In response to scrapperlicious

Yay!

Hello, I'm Chelle, I'm 25 and am English, but live in America.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

x Chelle x

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Diva

Loc: Chile
Reg: 11/13/05

Lizzy Wurmann G.'s Gallery 06/16/07 01:33 AM - Post#4820731
In response to ChaosPersonified

Hi, I'm Lizzy, I'm from Chile and I'm glad to be here with you all!! Lizzy from Chile

------------------------- -----------------------

momof2lilboys
Idol

Loc: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reg: 05/28/06

momof2lilboys's Gallery 06/16/07 06:04 AM - Post#4821301
In response to Lizzy Wurmann G.

Hi! I'm Tammy, from Virginia Beach, VA. I look forward to being part of the group. Gonna go look at some galleries.
Tammy

alp94
Expert

Loc: Oklahoma
Reg: 01/20/07

alp94's Gallery 06/16/07 09:04 AM - Post#4821979
In response to ilovenick

Good Morning ladies! I am so excited to get to know all of you. My name is Andrea and I live in Oklahoma. I am a native Texan but moved to Oklahoma 4 yrs. ago following DH's job. I've been married for 13 yrs and we have 4 children....an 8 1/2 yr old girl, an almost 5 yr old boy, and b/g twins that will be 3 in September. I have been a SAHM since our first was born. I am a speech pathologist and probably will return to work once the twins are in school. I started scrappin after my oldest was born but that quickly got packed away when the next 3 came along LOL. Just within the past 6 months have I really started scrappin again.

OK, I've rambled enough for now Off to look at galleries. Andrea...Mom & scrapper of an 8 yr old, a 4 yr old, and 2 yr old b/g twins!

Pear Tree
Resident

Reg: 08/19/03

Pear Tree's Gallery 06/16/07 09:15 AM - Post#4822059
In response to alp94

Hi Fellow Scrappers,

I'm Cindy from South Dakota. I am excited about the new group here and it motivates me to post some layouts again! I think this is going to be fun.

Oh So Innocent Reg
Idol

Loc: Altered Island
Reg: 09/03/04

Oh So Innocent Reg's Gallery 06/16/07 09:17 AM - Post#4822065
In response to alp94

Good Morning Ladies

I am soo excited about this group! I am Reginia and I will be y'all's driver for this trip hehe If you have any questions please let me know.

If everyone can introduce themselves it will be great as I know that I only know one other chick in this group so far and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you!!

I live in Mtns of North Georgia with my wonderful Hubby and 2 Kids (Eli-9 and Emma-8)
We own a custom furniture business and love it as it lets us work from home so I get to spend alot of time with my kids as well as here

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

beebuzz
Guru

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Reg: 03/15/06

beebuzz's Gallery 06/16/07 10:59 AM - Post#4822791
In response to ChaosPersonified

Hi everyone!!

My name is Chantal, i'm from Quebec, Canada. Living with boyfriend and 3 cats (they own me ). There are 2 things you will probably soon notice, english is my second language (I speak french) and I typo a lot (and I mean A LOT!!! LOL)

Ive been scrapping for almost 3 years and LOVE giving feedback. Cant wait to know you all a bit more! I dont suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
The Colosseum gallery/support group

taybee
Veteran

Loc: WV
Reg: 04/29/06

taybee's Gallery 06/16/07 12:04 PM - Post#4823083
In response to beebuzz

Hello everyone!

I'm Octavia and I'm from West Virginia. I just finished high school (I'm 18) and I'm going to West Virginia University in the fall. I have a boyfriend whom I've been dating for over 3 years now. I have 6 cats and 2 dogs. I've been scrapbooking for about 6 years now on and off.

I can't wait to get started!
octavia

sportsmom1
Expert

Loc: Illinois
Reg: 09/30/06

sportsmom1's Gallery 06/16/07 09:47 PM - Post#4826387
In response to ilovenick

Hi everyone! My name is Tina and I am from Illinios. For the next few weeks, I will only be on here a little because my daughter (15) is keeping me EXTREMELY busy with softball!! We have a tournament every weekend so my scrap time is very limited right now! I do try to be on here at least once a day. I can't wait to get to know all of you and look at all of your work! Happy Scrapping!!!! Tina

ambersmum
Pro

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Reg: 01/02/06

ambersmum's Gallery 06/17/07 09:09 PM - Post#4833163
In response to momof2lilboys

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be a part of such a fun group. My real name is Sarah, I live in Brisbane, Australia. I love scrapbooking, reading, quilting, gardening and renovating. I have been married to my Prince for 7 years and we have a beautiful little 6yr old Amber. Can't wait to see all your fabulous layouts

fourblueyes
Expert

Loc: WA
Reg: 08/14/05

fourblueyes's Gallery 06/18/07 08:11 AM - Post#4835549

hi fellow groupies. I was just added this a.m. I'm from the state of WA and have only been scrapping for 1-1/2 years (late starter). I envy you ladies who have started at a younger age than I did. I'm not scrapping right now (and typing with left hand - not fun), due to hand surgery. One more month and then I can get back to creating.... I do have a lot of lo's from my Italy trip to post...just have to fuzz out DH as he's soooo private. I'm taking an early retirement end of June and have lots of projects in mind. I've been married to a wonderful man for 40 years and have two children (32 and 24), and a nice DIL. Have three grand-puppies we occasionaly sit for. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting help/feedback from you all. Add me to your friends if you like. Have a good Monday. Diana

StoliJones
Idol

Loc: North Central Wisconsin
Reg: 10/04/04

StoliJones's Gallery 06/21/07 08:26 AM - Post#4865215

Good morning! I am a late comer to the group as well. Thanks for squeezing me in.

I'm Kari. I live in Wisconsin with my DH and 18 month old daughter, Bennet. I'm due with #2 (gender unknown) in Sept. I've been scrapping for about 11 years now- but my style is continually evolving.

Regina- Favor. Could you add our real names next to our screen names in the 1st post? It would help me get to know everyone quicker.

Kari

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

yay!

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called Chelle
2. Where you're fromEngland - Living between England and America
3. Birthday 20th June 1981
4. # of years scrapbooking 0.2 hehe
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? DF (Dear Fiance!)
6. Kids? Names & Ages None atm
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages None atm but looking at getting a boxer dog.
8. What do you do for a living? A kept woman atm
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Stamping!
10. What would you like to work on most? Anything messy.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Hmm - Not sure
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was born with out a sense of smell!

beebuzz
Diva
beebuzz
In response to Reginia

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called: Anyway you want it really: Chantal, Beebuzz, Bee...
2. Where you're from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
3. Birthday: October 2nd
4. # of years scrapbooking: 3
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend 13yrs -- Anniversary Jun 18th
6. Kids? Names & Ages: None. We've been trying for 2 years without success... just learned ive got an ENORMOUS fibroid... hysterectomy was brought up a couple of times... sniff sniff
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages: 3 cats tabbies: the brothers Archie and Lacelot, the stray Sprocket
8. What do you do for a living? Lab technician, im a trainned microbiologist
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Tearing
10. What would you like to work on most? Anything really
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My trips and vacation (lots of scenery)
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm a tea guzzler

KariAnn
Diva
KariAnn
In response to beebuzz

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called Kari
2. Where you're from Wisconsin (grew up in MN)
3. Birthday Nov. 21
4. # of years scrapbooking 105. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Husband Nick. 4 years in Sept.
6. Kids? Names & Ages Daughter Bennet- 18 months. #2 to arrive in late Sept.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages Two cats- Stoli(after our affinity for Vodka drinks) and Jones (after Bridget, Indiana and Chuck Jones)
8. What do you do for a living? Sell corporate office furniture
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? oh I don't know. Too many to list.
10. What would you like to work on most? 12 x 12 size11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I lived in Japan for a year.

Kari

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to KariAnn

o0o0ooo0 Regggg, I got my tat done

Oh my God, I felt every ******** time it hit the shoulder blade!

The hearts are English Flags

Tat pic

beebuzz
Diva
beebuzz
In response to Creative Chaos

Chelle, it's awesome!!!!!!

One day ill get one!

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to beebuzz

Hi everyone! I will do the survey in just a minute, but since I have the day off I have been scrappig (of course) here is a link to the 4 layouts I finished today:
Softball Banquet 2007

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to sportsmom1

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called Tina
2. Where you're from - Illinois
3. Birthday September 9
4. # of years scrapbooking 2
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Husband of 12 years
6. Kids? Names & Ages Laice 15 and Isaac 11
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages one cat Sophie
8. What do you do for a living? Agency office Assistant for an Insurance company
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Inking
10. What would you like to work on most? anything
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? the kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself: I am addicted to Mt. Dew

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-22-07 12:21 PM

1. Your name / what you prefer to be calledAndrea
2. Where you're fromTexas originally...now living in Oklahoma
3. BirthdayAugust 1st
4. # of years scrapbookingStarted several years ago but then quit when our last 3 kids came along. Just started back this year.
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?Husband How long?Just celebrated our 13 yr anniversary
6. Kids? Names & AgesAnna-8 1/2, Nicholas-5, Alex and Abby-2 1/2
7. Pets? What kind? Names & AgesNo pets...can barely keep up with my kids LOL
8. What do you do for a living?I am a speech pathologist but have been a SAHM for the past 8 yrs
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique?not sure...still learning so much
10. What would you like to work on most?I'd like to start stamping
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?my kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourselfDH and I met at a tennis club...he was the tennis pro and I played in a league.

Edited by alp94 on 10-04-07 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-22-07 12:36 PM
In response to alp94

I finally got the 2 pg lo that I finished the other day uploaded. Here it is.

Left side of Friends

Right side of LO

Thanks for looking!

Tina, left you some love in your gallery! I'm loving all the softball lo's!

Edited by alp94 on 06-22-07 12:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to alp94

psst Tina and Andrea .. I left you some love!

(ps Andrea the 2nd link is broken)

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-22-07 01:38 PM

Thanks Chelle!

I tried to fix it but it just keeps coming up wrong...Oh well! LOL

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to alp94

Great layout Andrea! I left you some love.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Woohooo chickies!!

I am gonna move the surveys to the main post so we can peek at em anytime LOL

Chelle ~ I love the tat! Shhh I dont wanna know it hurt I am mentally telling myself it wont be too bad!! My hubby thinks I will chicken out again so I am gonna show him!!

Tina! Yippeee on the scrapping! The pages look awesome!! I am so happy you have been able to do some! If your anything like me you loove it when you can actually sit and create!!

Andrea-- love the LO's! It looks like it was a great time! What did you use to do the wavey edges?

I am hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend*crosses fingers*
We are going to the Rodeo tonight so it will more than likeyl be tomorrow haha

Do y'all have any plans this weekend?

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Chelle I your "Days till you can scrap again" countdown!!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Hey Bee sorry to hear @ the Fibroid. I had them very badly and had a Hyst over a yr ago. If you ever need to talk or have any questions if it does get to that feel free to let me know!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Ohhh Reg, My *bad* typo! It didn't hurt at all!!!

I'm off to bed ladys!

Need my rest for some serious drinking that will be undertaken tomorrow in late celebration of the 26th!

I shall also deligate my self as "having a drink for the Collosseum rabble"- Girl.

Yes, I should be rough as a badgers bum hole on Sunday morning Thank GOD for English fryups!

ni ni x

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

bhhaha You crazy girl! Be careful and have fun!!

taybee
taybee 
Veteran
taybee
In response to Reginia

Hello ladies!
We had some bad storms here Tuesday evening and since my brother was online it blew out our modem. I just got it fixed today so I'm glad to be back. In the downtime I got two layouts done so I'll be uploading those tomorrow when I'm more awake.

here's my survey:

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called: Octavia.. I go by that most of the time, though a friend of mine calls me taybee.
2. Where you're from: north central West Virginia
3. Birthday: March 1st
4. # of years scrapbooking: 6 on and off till about last year.
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend: Josh / 3 1/2 years
6. Kids? Names & Ages: none
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages: 6 cats: Mama Kitty - 9 years, Charcoal - 8 years, Stubby (he's tailless) - 5 years, Marjorie - 11 months (she just had two kittens who are still unnamed.. they're about three weeks old now. both of which are tailless, so Stubby is the dad). 2 dogs: Limpy - 8 years - half doberman. Gizmo - 5 years - he's a small dog.
8. What do you do for a living? I work part time at a local video store and I'm a college student.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? painting things. mostly splattering the paint around. or sewing on paper.
10. What would you like to work on most? new ideas! I feel like all of my pages look similar.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? me and the boyfriend or my friends.
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I could eat breakfast foods three times a day and be content.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to taybee

Morrrrrrrrning Ladys

*Yawns and rubs eyes*

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-23-07 06:04 AM

Morning ladies!

It's raining here again I am so incredibly tired of the rain. I heard this morning that it has has rained at least some every day for the past 16 days! Everything is so wet. The yard is a mess. The pool is close to overflowing. The kids are even getting tired of the rain. Forecast is for rain all day today, more rain tomorrow and even Monday!

Thanks everyone for leaving me comments on my LO's. Maybe I can scrap today since it looks like we are going to be stuck inside all day....but then again, stuck inside with 4 kids...maybe I won't get to scrap. LOL

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-23-07 06:06 AM
In response to Reginia

Chelle, your tattoo is pretty! How long does it hurt after it's done?

Edited by alp94 on 06-23-07 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to alp94

Hi Octavia! glad to hear everything is ok and you are back online! Can't wait to see your lo's!! hehe I am a breakfast lover too!!

GOOD MORNING Chelle!! ohh sorry need I not yell this am to ya?

Andrea send the rain south! We are in bad need of it here lol. Y'all have been getting alot lately and I can see how that would drive ya bonkers! We never get too much it seems..weird ole weather system!

Maybe you will have time to scrap and maybe the kids will let ya!

Wish me luck tonight! I have been saying for awhile that I am getting a tattoo and I am ready as I will ever be! I made an appt and everything for myself, hubby and my sis so that way I wont break it.(I hate breaking appts)

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Andrea - It's been raining here all the time too in England. the other day there was a massive thunder storm for about 4 hours and it wiped a load of little English villages out!

The tattoo tend to hurts for a few days .. it feels more bruised then anything else .. and tends to hurt more when family keep poking at it lol.

Reg - I'm going out tonight for the big drink up, It's tomorrow you can't shout!! :P

Good luck tonight chickie! I want pics pics pics! Mine went numb after the first 5 minutes and wasn't so bad after.

Ok .. off to dunk land!

xx

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

ok soo hopefully I will go numb quickly LOL mine is small so hopefully it will go fast!

Ok soo tomorrow I wont yell

beebuzz
Diva
beebuzz
In response to Reginia

• Oh So Innocent Reg Said:
Hey Bee sorry to hear @ the Fibroid. I had them very badly and had a Hyst over a yr ago. If you ever need to talk or have any questions if it does get to that feel free to let me know!

Thanks Reg, I need to make an appointment with aN OBGYN to see what can be done about it.It does not cause me any pain or bleeding.. it just take up space (and probably the reason why I can get preggo.) But first, vacation time, then ill take care of it.

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-23-07 01:11 PM
In response to beebuzz

WooHoo! The sun is out, the sun is out!! Now I just hope and pray it will stay out for more than a few hours.

Reg, good luck with your tattoo! I am too chicken to ever even think of having one. LOL

Chelle, have a fun & safe time!

Beebuzz, thanks for the comments in my gallery! I thought the funky, circle pp kinda fit the whole "carnival" theme. I did the wavy pattern with the Fiskars shape ruler thing...can't remember what it's actually called.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to alp94

Yippeee on the sun Andrea!! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ok here they are! heeh I didnt mind the 1st one so I went ahead and got another while waiting on hubby to get his finished up

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Reg, They are lovely!!

Two?! That's no fair! I think I would have passed out if I had a second one that day lol

x

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

YES CHELLE>>2 OF THEM! IT WASNT SO BAD AS THEY ARE BOTH PRETTY SMALL!

hehehe how ya feeling this morning girlie? Course it is afternoon there so I am assumming you have gotten over it a bit

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Well.. I woke up and felt like Englands entire stray cat population had taken a poop in my mouth, but other then that I am hangover free.

Nothing a good teeth brushing and a English fry up didn't settle

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to beebuzz

Hi ladies, sorry for being so quiet. Are we all completing the survey??
Lizzy

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

I went walking this evening and got a snap of a duck. I just love the way the water is on his back!

Duck

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to beebuzz

sorry

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to beebuzz

Here is my survey!

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called Lizzy
2. Where you're from Santiago, Chile
3. Birthday Feb 25th
4. # of years scrapbooking 2
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? BF until last week for 5 years...
6. Kids? Names & Ages Daniela 23, Valentina 19 and Felipe 14
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages No pets
8. What do you do for a living? I'm a Travel Agent
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Distressing but just starting paper, I'm a digi scrapbooker
10. What would you like to work on most? Designing
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family, trips and collages
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm very sensitive.
My last craziness.... Circles

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Great LO Lizzy! I it!!

Awesome pic Chelle! It looks very cooL!

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-25-07 08:00 AM
In response to Reginia

Reg, your tattoos look great!

Chelle, the duck picture is awesome! When are you returning to the states? This is probably such a cliche question but have you been to Wimbledon? We are huge tennis fans here and would love, love, love to go to Wimbledon one of these days.

Lizzy, that LO is great! So colorful!

Here's a blueprint LO I finished for the Bazzill Blueprint swap.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/145309/view /893513/-...

Edited by alp94 on 06-25-07 08:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to alp94

Andrea- Adorable lo!
I am sooooooooo tired! Can you believe my daughter played a softball game at 2:00AM????? She won but man! I am so tired!!!

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.

Thanks so much girls for your comments!!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

I'mmmm Hommmmmmmmmmme

Andrea ... Lots of good pubs in Wimbledon .. many a drunk night spend there ... ah yes

*Shakes the forum*

Where is everyone?!? You all got quite

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Yippeee welcome Home!!!

It has been quiet lately but maybe things will pick up! I am working on an altered tin for a swap and a card too hehe

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Thankies Chickie

I think we are gonna have to start posting pics of lovely men wif six packs to lure the ladys back!

Oh! I came home to a $100 Michaels gift token!

Ima get my scrappy on in the week

I think I am going to undulge in inks. More mess! hehe

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-25-07 06:04 PM

Welcome Home Chelle!! And home to $100 to Michaels!! WooHoo!!

I need to be working on my last blueprint for my swap. I also need to be cleaning and doing laundry.

What I would give to visit one of those pubs at Wimbledon and watch a few matches on Centre Court....my dream come true!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to alp94

Ohh I LOVE Hotties hehe I hosted a Hottie Bingo a few months ago and it was awesome!!

Ohh Micheals and INKS wooohoo! I have an issue with the Tim Holtz Distress Inks I them!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Oh I already did the laundry today and hmm well I could be doing alot of stuff But I am trying to get to DIVA tonight yea yea I have priorities all righty!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Guess who's been up since 5am lol.
Jet lag sucks! But is good for getting more scrappy time in the day

Ok I am gonna start the challenge at some point today, But first I gotta finish 2 fuzzy ducks that have been sitting half done for over a week lol.

They are for my mates.

I CAN SCRAP

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Yippeee at scrapping!!

I chunked the tin I was working on for now and am working on the card challenge! I hope to post it up tonight!!

KariAnn
Diva
KariAnn
In response to Reginia

Hey guys- I am going to have to bow out of the group for now. I am in another group as well and thought I could balance the two. But with baby arriving soon I should be more honest about my committments. Thanks!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to KariAnn

Awe that sucks,

Well good luck with the baby!

*Shakes the forum* Wakey wakey girls!

taybee
taybee 
Veteran
taybee
In response to KariAnn

I've had this one done for about a week now but have had no time to upload and post it:
Marilyn

I have one more page under construction which I will post as soon as I can find the patience to do the lettering on it.

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to taybee

Great layout Bee!! I left you some love.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Ohh awesome LO sweetie!!

Good Luck with the baby Kari!

Good Morning Ladies! I hope every has a great hump day planned today!

What type of things would you ladies like to do to get this little place of ours hoping?

I had a suggestion for Hot Men hmmmmmm

We want to make this a thread that y'all will want to come and visit on & enjoy!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Well first of all we need a mascot!
Check out the little one I made for the Scissor Sisters!
Scrappy Chicken!
He will soon start having adventures and sending postcards to the girls lol.

So choose your animal! I think we should throw some things in the mix then take a poll then I'll get mah scrappy on!

Also what about a catchphrase for us?

Maybe inviting new people in too?

I want to do this get well card challenge but have any other girls shown any interest?

Come on girls, lets make this group rocking!

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-27-07 07:10 AM

Morning ladies!! I got to go to a new LSS store yesterday! WooHoo! Picked up some Bazzill cardstock with an edge...love that stuff.

It's raining here again! It's really getting depressing....rained all day yesterday too.

I love the scrappy chicken!! That is sooo cute Chelle! Hmmm...what animal should be use as our mascot?? :thinking: Rabbit, duck, or a cat? Scrappy Tabbies?

I have never made a card before so I guess that is why I am not very motivated to do the card challenge. I am trying to finish up a swap that is due July 4th and I have company coming in Friday. We have a ball tournament this weekend and then we will be going out of town the next week. So honestly, I don't think I will do the card. But I would love to see the ones you all do.

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to alp94

I think a catch phrase is a great idea! I also like the mascott idea too... (I'm pretty agreeable) I love to make cards just havn't had time to do much with ball season, things will start to slow down some in the next couple of weeks though. Challenges are great! and a great way to help with the creative flow. What ever everyone wants to do it fine with me.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

So I am adding this pole to see what we want as out mascot.

When it is chosen I shall make it like this. It's scrappy Chicken - he's made out of felt.

I am letting the pole run till friday

What about our catchphrase?!

x

Collosseum Mascot Pole
Sheep
Cat
Pig
Cow
Sheep
Rabbit
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 06-27-07 10:36 AM to 06-29-08 10:36 AM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Oh my stars he is soo cute!!

Hmm a mascot.. let's see. How about a duck named Dottie(lol I was looking at some dotted pp)? Or a blinging butterfly?

I understand if you dont do cards and such and I know it is tough for some this time of year to do LO's and challenges. However I know that is why I signed up for this and I am soo not intending to offend anyone but I would love for us to become a close net here!

Let me update the members on the main post and I will post up that we are open to new members!

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.

Voted!!

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-27-07 10:52 AM
In response to Reginia

A poll!! Yippee! Love polls But my problem is I can't decide which one I like the best. I think I might go with the pig! The duck sounds cute too though.

I hope I didn't offend you Reg or anyone by saying I probably won't do the card right now. I would really love to start making cards but I just don't see how I will fit it in the next few weeks. Once we get past July 25th I should be much more free to play and do challenges. I hope that is OK.

Ok, back to cleaning my carpets

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to alp94

Noo no you didnt offend me at all and if I came off as that way I didnt intend to. I just want to do all I can to ensure all of us enjoy the time we spend in this group!!

ack @ carpets! I need to mop which is my worst thing!!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Ok I voted.

I am thinking of a catchphrase and will post some up in a few

I also went and read some on the Scissor Sisters group and see that they have been a group for 7 months now. That is awesome!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Anyone here tonight? Any others suggestions??

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-27-07 05:33 PM
In response to Reginia

I'm here for a minute! I finished all the carpets except the living room :phew: Cleaning carpets is nooo fun!

I also finished my last blueprint for my swap. Here is the link if you want to take a peek. The pp isn't was as bright as it is in the picture. I can never get good pictures with true colors.
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/145309/view /903379/-...

Edited by alp94 on 06-27-07 05:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to alp94

Oh I love the flower on that LO!!

Hmmm catchphrases ..... *Puts me thinking cap on*

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1

Great layout!!! Love that large flower!!!
I just got home from yet another ball game- can only stay a minute, Have to get to bed so I can go to work tomorrow.

Catchphrase..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........I will try to come up with a few too. That will give me something to do at work tomorrow.(the boss is gone so I won't be working too hard!)

My daughter pitched her first game against college players tonight. Unfortunately we lost 5-6 but she did a great job! The score was 2-5 when she went in to pitch. She only walked on batter and struck out 5. Not bad for a 15 year old!!!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

WOW congrats to your dd on pitching against college aged players!! That is great!

We watched Shooter tonight.. hmm MarkieMark!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

*Toe Flex*

Morning Ladyssss

*Shakes you all outta bed*

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

haha I am outta bed and already been to town and back(which aint a small feat)

Good Morning!!

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-28-07 07:19 AM
In response to Reginia

You ladies are up and going early! All my kids slept in until 9:30 am so I actually slept until 8:30! Oh that hour of peace and quiet was so wonderful!!

What's on the agenda for you all today? I have to finish cleaning the bathrooms and the living room. And then DD has batting practice later tonight. It's still raining so another fun day of the kids inside. Although yesterday I let them swim even though it was raining...no thunder so I figured it was OK. They thought that was the coolest thing since sliced bread

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-28-07 07:21 AM
In response to alp94

Oh forgot to add..

Congrats to Tina's DD on a great game pitching! Sounds like she did well and is a great pitcher. I bet she was pleased with the game.

taybee
taybee 
Veteran
taybee
In response to alp94

Good morning!
I voted in the poll.. As for a catch phrase I don't have any ideas. Maybe it could coordinate with the mascot somehow?

This took a lot longer to finish than I expected.. but here it is: Graduation

Today I don't have to work so I'll probably scrap and read for a while then maybe go out to the drive in tonight with the boyfriend.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to taybee

Have a read of this, it made me snort!!

Airplane Complaint

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1

OMG!!! That is awfull!!! lol!
It is raining here so that will mean no ball games tonight! Yeah!!! I will get to scrap! I spent my morning at work reading the new MM mag. Lots of good tips in that one. I just wish I could get online when I am at work without the risk of losing my job! Time would go so much quicker!! But, alas, my boss will be back this afternoon and I will have to actually get some work done! I will just be watching the clock for 5:00 so I can come home and hit the scrap room for a much needed break!!

I am really enjoying this group! I am so glad I joined!

Hope you ladies have a great day! I will be back tonight to catch up on all the gossip!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Normally I sleep till @ 8:30 but the kids have VBS this week so it is early mornings!

hehe Andrea my kids loove playing in the rain. It isnt often we have just rain with no thunder/lightening so when we do ..they play.

Very pretty LO taybee! I love the quilt look and the circles together!:)

Oh Chelle @ that complaint!! The "and taste" comment made me gag though

Yippeee @ getting to scrap tonight Tina! I know that is exciting. I am hoping to finish up some things here so we will see I am so glad you are enjoying it here!

Welp I picked up the kids and they got McD's for once. I do not let them have it often as I cant stand the smell--which since I am dieting is a good thing

I have been catching up on some paperwork this morning and Craig & Emma just went to the feedstore so I figured I would take a break and pop in here hehe shhhhh

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Ok. I have an empty 2ltr hawaiian punch bottle sitting in front of me.

I want to make a altered change pot for the other halfs pocket change that is now over taking the dining room table!! MEN!

However, I have *no* idea what to do to it. Ladys help meeeeeee!!

I got visions of cartoon dollar notes in my head somehow on it, but I don't know what to cover it with or what designs to put on it.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Is it too late to join your group?

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to sbartist

OMG I your nickname!!! You can join just cause I love it hehe j/k..yes dear we have some openings and would love to have ya!

If you could be so kind as to fill out the survey in the main post we will get you added!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to Reginia

Oh Chelle that would be so cute! What are you going to use for the pot?

Ohh Hawaiian Punch Yummy I aint had that in ages!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

• Oh So Innocent Reg Said:
Oh Chelle that would be so cute! What are you going to use for the pot?

Ohh Hawaiian Punch Yummy I aint had that in ages!

The Hawaiian Punch bottle! :P I needed a big bottle for the amount of change he has lol.

RWS: Welcome chicadee !

Reginia
Diva
Reginia

Call me blonde

I know that there is some cute $$ sign paper available..gimme a min and let me see if I can find who makes it.

That would be perfect and then put some darker green with it maybe and cut out some $ signs or coin clipart and put them on there.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Reginia

runswithscissors
bonnie - I am aka as sbartist on other sites
2. Where you're from
Lakewood, WA
3. Birthday
August 7th
30+
DH-Craig, celebrating our 4th Anniversary on 7/7
6. Kids? Names & Ages
14 yr old son-Willie
None, DH is allergic to cats, however, I would love to have a dog
Legal Assistant
Paper Piecing and making my own embellishments
Continue scrapbooking our recent Hawaiian vacation
Everything
I enjoy working in my own scrap space!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to sbartist

Oh my heavens!! My Bday is August 5th and my hubby is Craig

Welcome aboard Bonnie!!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

A recent layout:
Hilo Hattie

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to sbartist

That is a great LO Bonnie! I am checking out your gallery and am loving your work!

sportsmom1
Pro
sportsmom1
In response to Reginia

Welcome Bonnie!!! Great layout!!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Reginia

I am intersted in joining!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Jennifer Priest

jennifer or jen

2. Where you're from
Hesperia, CA

3. Birthday
Nov 20

DH Xaver, 11 years total.

6. Kids? Names & Ages
Katie and Matt, age 8 and 3 mos

None becz we are renting. Katie has a pony at my parent.'s house.

Scrap!

hmmmmm. I don't know....inking, making diecuts lately.

My own stuff (I am on a DT---it is great but I am getting behind on my own scrapping)

Pretty much everything

I have 4 degrees!

Edited by chococatgirls on 06-28-07 03:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to beebuzz

• beebuzz Said:

You have amazing scenic photographs and layouts in your gallery. TFS

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to sbartist

Hi Jenn welcome to the group!

Ladies be sure to vote on our mascot poll on page 2!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

Welcome Bonnie and Jen!

Jen: Oh mah lorrrrrrd your scrap room rocks! Need a roommate?! lol.

Bonnie I love your hand made embellies! Teach teach TEACH ME!

Ok guys. I have a bit of a morbed subjet. As some of you know my Grandpa died in May and I couldn't make it back to England for the funeral. Well I just came back from a weeks visit to England and Nan gave me some of his ashes.

He currently is sitting in a photo film case (Which he would find highly amusing LOL) But I want to find something nice to put him in. Like a nice little potion bottle, but do you think I can find one .. OH no.

Do you guys have any suggestions? As I said I only have about a film case full, so it aint got to be big...

You should have seen peoples faces when I was walking down the highstreet with my mate Emma, in England and the words "I need to find something to stick Grandpa in" came out my mouth

I also just went and got some pics printed at Target so I can get my scrappy scrap on tonight!

xx

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Hmm how about for a catchphrase ...

"Getting our scrappy scrap on!"

*Goes back to getting hers on!*

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Reginia

I'm fourblueyes:

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called - Diana
2. Where you're from
State of WA
3. Birthday
March 3 ( how many people are born on the same day as the month they are born in, that you know? I got to celebrate a birthday on 03/03/03). My hubby is 07/07, my mom was 08/08.
2-1/2
Married for 40 years (same cute, witty guy).
6. Kids? Names & Ages
two kids: 24 and 31 (want to be a Grandma)
none
Retired from being a Program Manager just last Friday....yeah!! Lots of scrapbooking time ahead.
punching
Books for my children of their first 20 years of life.
Learning about techniques: painting, chalking, etc.
I'm told I'm witty and I still make my hubby laugh every day!

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-28-07 05:11 PM
In response to Sunnydi

Welcome Jen and Bonnie! Haven't had time to look through your galleries yet but hope to soon.

Looks like we have several August birthdays...mine is August 1st!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to alp94

Oh my god, Reg, how on EARTH did I miss your scrap place??

WOMAN!! I'm moving in, that's it.

I *LOVE* the wood and the kinda rustic nature oldness of it all!

Reginia
Diva
Reginia
In response to alp94

hehe Andrea my Mom's is Aug 1st. My whole fam is practically in Aug except my Dad..his is July 31st

Ohh Chelle I am not sure what you could use.. ohh ya know I used to collect these ohh so pretty perfume bottles and one of those would work. I will send you a pic.

I like :getting our scrappy scrap on: heheeh

Hi Diana Thanks for the survey. Hooray on your Retirement!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Reginia

LADIES!!

Don't forget to vote for our Forum mascot! It's on page 3.

The pig is in the lead by ONE VOTE atm!

****subliminal message**** Vote COW, COW, COW, for we are the SCRAPPY COWS! *Giggle*

Plus I am totally in love with cows noses. I have no idea why, they are just sooo cute!

*Puts the sugar down and goes back to scrapping*

x

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics