Username Post: Washington state scrappers?        (Topic#1432199)
Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia

I'm just doing a quick check on Washington state scrappers. Please post a comment on my place if you live in Washington state. Thanks!

MiriamK
Diva
MiriamK
In response to Keleia

Hello fellow Washingtonion! I am in Ferndale - couple hours past Seattle!

Where are you?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to MiriamK

The Washington thread always seems to disappear because not enough people post.

I am in Lakewood (Tacoma).

Memaoftwo
Idol
Memaoftwo
In response to sbartist

I'm in Tacoma(:

Haids1987
Pro
Haids1987
In response to Memaoftwo

Maple Valley. Go Bears!

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to Haids1987

Hello to All,
I am in Lynnwood, WA.

tshasta
Veteran
tshasta
In response to smalltowngurrl

I am in Sammamish
Anyone gone to any of the classes at "Mad Scrapper" in Issaquah? Thinking of going but wanted to know what others thought first

ChrisV
ChrisV 
Pro
ChrisV
In response to tshasta

hi neighbors. I am in Federal Way
Chris

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to tshasta

• tshasta Said:
I am in Sammamish
Anyone gone to any of the classes at "Mad Scrapper" in Issaquah? Thinking of going but wanted to know what others thought first

I haven't been to a class there but I love the store. I most recently when to a class at the scrapbook pad in Shoreline. It was great!!!

Loribee#1
Guru
Loribee#1
In response to smalltowngurrl

I am from SPokane, WA:)

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Loribee#1

As I said in the other post, I'm in little ole Battle Ground WA

New Kid On the Block
In response to Abby0317

Im down in Vancouver

Resident
In response to dec181981

I am surprised there are not more of us from Washington ! I live in Shelton, just above Hood Canal !!

bremeena
Expert
bremeena
In response to LoreenC

I'm in South Prairie, WA woot woot

MiriamK
Diva
MiriamK
In response to bremeena

hello from Ferndale! Again! he he

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to MiriamK

I have a hard time believing there are this few people on this site from WA state!

Janet in Valley, WA

Shelly girl
New Kid On the Block
Shelly girl
In response to catzscrapper

In Seattle - send me a message if you are too!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Shelly girl

I'm still here. People either don't know about this part of the board, don't care about this part of the board or are just shy.

MiriamK
Diva
MiriamK
In response to sbartist

I know but I do see a lot of midwest- east coast in the swaps and stuff so maybe us Washingtonion's are scarce?

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to sbartist

I'm in Renton WA. Have taken two classes at Madscrapper. Been fun. For crops there is not a lot of working room.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to MiriamK

Any of you going to the CK convention in November? I am on Friday for sure.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Sunnydi

For those of you who do check this thread, don't forget about the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue November 5 thru 7 at the Meydenbauer Convention Center. I will be there on Saturday to shop. Hope to see you again Diana!

Edited by sbartist on 10-18-09 05:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-04-09 09:18 PM
In response to sbartist

Hello all! I'm in Tacoma. I'm so excited to go to the Convention on Saturday. I've never been to one before.=]

New Kid On the Block
In response to Issabear

Oh no, I really wish I would have known about the convention. Does anyone know when there will be a next one in WA?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to 11bwife

Next convention should be in November of 2010.

There is a convention in Portland, Oregon in February 2010.

Edited by sbartist on 11-09-09 06:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stephgirl
New Kid On the Block
stephgirl
In response to sbartist

Hi everyone ! I live in Yelm.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Issabear

• Issabear]Hello all! I'm in Tacoma. I'm so excited to go to the Convention on Saturday. I've never been to one before.= Said:

how was the convention? what did you learn? Please share, it has been about 5 years since I have been to one. C'mon spill it, I am dieing to hear the fun you had!

Steph, I am not sure where Yelm is...are you near oregon border? I better go mapquest it!

Edited by catzscrapper on 12-02-09 07:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MasikaPrentiss
Tenant
MasikaPrentiss
In response to Keleia

I live in Federal Way, 25 minutes South of Seattle.

stephgirl
New Kid On the Block
stephgirl

• catzscrapper Said:
  • Issabear]Hello all! I'm in Tacoma. I'm so excited to go to the Convention on Saturday. I've never been to one before.= Said:

how was the convention? what did you learn? Please share, it has been about 5 years since I have been to one. C'mon spill it, I am dieing to hear the fun you had!

Steph, I am not sure where Yelm is...are you near oregon border? I better go mapquest it!

Yelm is in the outskirts of Fort Lewis, pretty close to Oregon Boarder, I think Portland is 2 hours away ?

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to Sunnydi

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kimberly Hutchison and I live in Snoqualmie Washington (10 minutes east of Issaquah).

I own a fabulous scrapbook store called Hip 2-b Square on Center Blvd. located in Snoqualmie Ridge. We have a great selection of products. We also have a monthly kit club called the Hip Kit Club. We host weekly crops every Saturday from 1:30pm - midnight.

Check out our store details and our gallery on our website: www.hip2bsquare.com

You can also visit my blog for creative inspiration - we add new projects several times a week. ;D www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/blog

Email me if you have any questions [email protected] booking.com or call us at 425-396-1277

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-16-09 06:17 PM

Janet-Sorry it took me so long to reply to you about the convention. Oh my goodness it was so MUCH fun. I wasn't able to take any classes because I only went Saturday. But I'd like to go next year. Hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!=]

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Issabear

Thank You and I hope You and Yours also have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
Don't worry about delays in responding, I am not always here and I too sometimes take a while to respond!
Now that you have been to a convention be sure to go again, they are always fun and if you plan it right there is so much to learn! I am a rubber stamper and there are always deals and cool demos on stamping, sometimes they cost a dollar or 2 and sometimes free.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Keleia

I'm in good ole Chehalis. Halfway between Seattle and Portland.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-10-10 09:46 PM
In response to hannahjean5

I am in tacoma. I am a digital scrapper only. Traditional scrapper for over 10 years and hopped on the digi wagon. Love it!!!!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to sbartist

Hi. I am in Fircrest! Just wanted to let you know about an inexpensive crop event coming up!

January 30th at Forza Coffee on Bridgeport Way near Lakewood Towne Center

From 9am to 9pm

$15 includes: scrap space, afternoon wine tasting, all day snacks, and one 16 oz drink of your choice. There will be contests, games, prizes and make & takes.

Let me know if you want to come. I need to give them a head count around the 28th of January!!

And you will get a $10 gift certificate to Close to My Heart.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Issabear

Hi. I am in Fircrest! Just wanted to let you know about an inexpensive crop event coming up!

January 30th at Forza Coffee on Bridgeport Way near Lakewood Towne Center

From 9am to 9pm

$15 includes: scrap space, afternoon wine tasting, all day snacks, and one 16 oz drink of your choice. There will be contests, games, prizes and make & takes.

Let me know if you want to come. I need to give them a head count around the 28th of January!!

And you will get a $10 gift certificate to Close to My Heart.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to kdsmommy

I plan to host 15 hour free crops in February, March, April and May if anyone is interested, please PM me your email addy to be added to my Evite list for the info. Limited to 18 guests.

I do not sell any products.

Edited by sbartist on 01-15-10 07:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to stephgirl

Hello -

My name is Kimberly Hutchison and I own Hip 2-b Square a fabulous scrapbook store located in Snoqualmie Ridge in Snoqualmie, WA. We just celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. Our store in warm, inviting and friendly. We host weekly crops every Saturday from 1:30pm until midnight for only $10.00 (waived w/ a $20.00 purchase the night of the crop.) We have a great crop areaWe have tons of fabulous layouts and other projects on display around the store that will be sure to inspire you. Check out our website for more details about the store... www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com
If you have any questions about the store or any of our events please email me at [email protected] booking.com or call us at 425-396-1277.
Check out my blog at www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/blog...

I hope you will come out and visit us soon. It will definitely be worth the trip!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Haids1987

Yeah Bears! Went to Tahoma myself, but live in Olympia now.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Sunnydi

I'm in Redmond! Just found this area of the site.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Keleia

Hi Everyone

My name is Kimberly Hutchison, and I own a great scrapbooking store in Snoqualmie, WA. I love being able to share my passion for this wonderful hobby with others. We offer weekly crops every Saturday from 1:30pm until midnight. This is a great way to meet others that have similar interests - plus it is a fabulous way to share ideas.

Check out our Hip Kit Club - join - and you will receive an awesome collection of perfectly coordinated products from a variety of the best manufacturers on the market - and we will email 20-30 layout ideas along with over a dozen card ideas created with the products in each month's kit. Cost for our Hip Kit Club members is $25, but you can also purchase individual kits for $30 (limited supply). For local scrappers you can pick up your kits - but we also ship anywhere!

In addition to our kit club - we have a great store that is well stocked with a fabulous array of products. We have layout, card and project ideas on display all over the store to inspire you.

Stop in and visit - if you mention this post - you will receive 10% off your first purchase. Check out our website www.hip2bsquare.com and my blog at www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/blog . I hope you will stop in visit sometime soon. I love meeting new scrappers! Email me with any questions - [email protected] booking.com

Hugs,
Kimberly
425-396-1277

The Paper Bakery
Mayor
The Paper Bakery
In response to Sunnydi

I'm in the University Place/South Tacoma area.
Looks like no one has posted in a long time on here, but at least I see a few familiar faces!
I had stopped scrapping for the past year, but am about to start again. Saw several mini-books at a ladies house & gained a new friend & got inspired to the max! I'm not always up to doing a lot, but when I feel good, this is what I want to do again! Scrap Min Albums & Card make!

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to The Paper Bakery

Hi Celia,

We are only about 40 minutes from Tacoma. A straight shot up Hwy 18 We have all kinds of mini album samples around the store and can help you get inspired and ready to go. Join us for a crop on a Saturday - that is a great way to socialize with others and create at the same time. If Saturday doesn't work... come up and you are welcome to use our crop space any day of the week during business hours (10:30am - 6pm) Hope to meet you sometime soon.
Kimberly Hutchison
www.hip2bsquare.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to parisdame

Hi, I am from Sammamish and just found this thread through google. It would be nice to keep a chat going.

Kathy

scrappergrlwa
Tenant
scrappergrlwa
In response to planokathy

I think I may have missed this thread when I replied to a similar one introducing myself as from Tacoma. I am a huge fan of our state: go WA scrappers!

lillygirl7
Guru
lillygirl7
In response to scrappergrlwa

Hi everyone! I'm in the Tacoma area. I've been doing cards for a few years and want to get into scrap booking now
My gf's who I use to make cards with are too busy with their babies too get together now and make cards so I'm flying solo now. Looking for a little inspiration!

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to lillygirl7

Hello ladies I live in Silverdale

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to 11bwife

There is a scrapbook expo July 15 & 16, 2011
http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Lauri D

thanks for the info on the Expo

scrappergrlwa
Tenant
scrappergrlwa
In response to Lauri D

Thanks for the head's up. The venue is right in my backyard, so I hope to go with/meet up with some of my creative friends!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappergrlwa

Hi gals...Anna in SW Wash here. Did you know that you can volunteer to work at the scrapbook expo, and they will give you $40 cash for every 4 hour shift? I did this in Portland last year and it was so cool!

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to annamassie

The Northwest Paper Chase is a ton of fun. It begins March 11th and runs through the 27th. It is a shop hop where you can visit approximately 18 western Washington scrapbook stores. You purchase a passport for $12 and it includes information on each participating store - as well as a map showing the location of each store. Your passport will give you a 20% discount off your entire purchase at each store you visit, plus if you spend $10 you get a free 6x6 layout make and take. You wil also receive a charm bracelet with your passport. And you get a free charm with your qualifying purchase (I think it is $25) from each store. You can check out the details on my website Hip 2-b Square Blog It is really a great event - and right in our backyard! Let me know if you have any questions.

jewelzscrapn
New Kid On the Block
jewelzscrapn
In response to Sunnydi

Hello everyone :0)
Vancouver here!!!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to jewelzscrapn

I am in Tacoma/Steilacoom. Haven't posted in a LOOONG time, because, well, life got in the way. It's been about 2 years, and I'm ready to start scrappin' again. Would love to actually meet some people locally and maybe have monthly scrap nights at my house.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Ran through Steilacoom this morning - there are some hills! Eek. Scrapping this afternoon.

Hope to scrap next weekend, especially Sunday and Monday.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to sbartist

hey everyone Im in gig Harbor WA. I work at Toadilly scrappin here in Gig Harbor. I just moved here a year ago from Yelm WA. I have also lived in Puyallup and Packwood wa. I didn't know this was here its nice to see some other WA scrappers.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to sbartist

Wanna see if we can start getting people together once a month? I need the socialization.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Check out Hot Mess Scrappers, Ink on FB, as well as WWScrapbookConnection on FB.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to sbartist

will do, bonnie, thanks

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Here is another new one on FB:

Croppin' in the NW

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to Keleia

I am thrilled to announce that AMY HELLER will be teaching a FABULOUS mini album class here at Hip 2-b Square on Saturday, July 23rd from 12:30pm-2:30pm. Amy is on the design team for both Crate Paper & October Afternoon, and I feel so fortunate that she has agreed to share her talent with us.

The mini album that Amy has created for our class is full of texture, dimension and detail. The sample that I am showing below is done with the Emma's Shoppe collection which is pretty girliy Our album will be featuring products from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection which is more gender neutral. So, don't let the "girly theme" in the sample make you stray!

The cost for this class is $30.00 which includes your class fee & all of the materials EXCEPT adhesive. You will want to register ASAP as space and supplies are limited. Class fees are due when you sign-up to secure your spot. Give us a call at the store to complete the registration process 425-396-1277 (Tues. - Sat. 10:30am - 6pm). I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hip 2-b Square
7713 Center Blvd. SE #160
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
[email protected] booking.com

10 minutes from Issaquah
20 minutes from Bellevue
30 minutes from Seattle
20 minutes from Auburn
30 minutes from Tacoma
35 minutes from Tukwila

***Amy will be using the Neighborhood Collection by Crate Paper to create the mini album for our class.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to hipkitclub

Any more scrappers in Eastern WA?? I'm an hour north of Spokane.

Cricut OCD
Governor
Cricut OCD
In response to Sunnydi

Hi all, I'm from Edgewood, about 5 miles from Federal Way. Keleia...You didn't say where you were from!

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories

Catzscrapper, I'm from the Tri-cities (SE WA)! I wish the conventions and supply options were more readily within reach! The only scrap stores that are surviving in the Tri-cities are the major ones - Michael's, Craft Warehouse, & Joann's. We recently gained a Hobby Lobby But lost a small scrap store in return.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to TreniMemories

Hi Nice to me you!! I know what you mean about scrap stores. There is one about an hour from here but I am not even sure if they scrap!? A little pushy and I don't care for that especially when I know exactly what I am shopping for. Do you make cards too, or just scrap. I would love to have a 'local' to send cards to! That's my home entertainment, making cards

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories

If I could devote more time to crafts, I would definitely make cards. (Especially Christmas cards!) My focus is on 3 neverending album series - one for my goddaughter, a family heritage album, and an album for my husband and I.

Occassionally the ladies in the Tricities area selling Creative Memories or Close to my Heart will host all day or weekend crops. I'd be happy to share on those rare occassions that I hear about them.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to TreniMemories

Thank You, you are sweet for offering, but that is even farther away than Spokane, by about 2 hours I think. I am an hour North of Spokane. Especially in Winter time my guy has an issue with me driving too far away, and he would freak out if I am gone for a day or over night. He just worries about me getting in an accident, getting stranded or something like that. I mean I appreciate that he cares, but sometimes when I am gone shopping all day and he freaks out, it can be annoying. But some people around here drive drunk regularly, and brag about it, so I understand his concern. But I do appreciate your offer
Has it snowed on you yet?? It's snowing right now and I am all excited about it!!

jpholmes
Veteran
jpholmes

I live in La Center WA, 10 minutes out of Vancouver and I have tried so many times to find some scrapping friends that might want to get together once a month but no luck Has anyone heard of La Center WA out there?

http://joaniespaperescape .blogspot.com/

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to jpholmes

Don't miss out on this retreat located in Raymond in January, I have registered for it. If you register also, please let me know so we can meet at the retreat:

http://www.scrapyardchicks.com/index_Scrapbook_Escap e_W...

Edited by sbartist on 12-13-11 01:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to sbartist

Hi Bonnie;
How was the retreat?

I would love to go to one of these! I live in Shelton and that is not that far! I bought a ScrapYard Chicks weekend-to-go kit from the last workshop because I couldn't go to the workshop weekend. I went to Europe with my DD & SIL. Really Wonderful , but I still want to go to a weekend. The Kits I got are Fabulous !!

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to Keleia

So excited to find a site that shows some Washington scrappers! Im from Port Angeles.

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to sbartist

Wow! Wish I would have found this site earlier. I love scrap retreats. I have one locally that I go to each year and I look forward to all year long. This year I wasnt able to attend Always wondered if there was any close by. This sounds like a fun retreat. Have you been before?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to penni24

Don't forget to check out this link:

http://papercrafterscorne r.com/pacificnw/

Scroll down for SB activities in the area.

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to sbartist

Thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Qweenofthecrop
Expert
Qweenofthecrop
In response to penni24

Well I guess I have never hit the forum on SB.com before! I am in Olympia - Bonnie I go to Sharin' Memories at least twice a month!!! if not more.... I missed the weekend in Raymond though..... shucks...Jodie was telling me about it. I will be sure to stop by this thread more often!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to bubmum

I guess no one visits our grand state of Washington!! I live in the beautiful Lewis Clark Valley, Clarkston, WA to be exact, right across the river from Lewiston, Idaho.

Doesnt look like there are many of us scrappers from Washington.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to laceyKat

well i be move to washingtion probbley next year for my husban job

hesed formerly fibromom
Tenant
hesed formerly fibromom
In response to southern lady

Howdy from Republic Wa, northcentral part of the state... REMOTE.
Catz, are you still around? Have you visited Forget Me Not Scrapbook store in Colville. WAY COOL and the back table is open whenever you have need to just get out and veg.
We have zero in terms of scrapbook meets or stores here. I spend a lot of time with Candace and Terry at Forget Me Not.

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman
In response to hesed formerly fibromom

Hello Washingtonians!

Can't believe I didn't notice this forum sooner!
I am north of Spokane, Deer Park area.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to jpholmes

• jpholmes Said:
I live in La Center WA, 10 minutes out of Vancouver and I have tried so many times to find some scrapping friends that might want to get together once a month but no luck Has anyone heard of La Center WA out there?

http://joaniespaperescape .blogspot.com/

Hello from Vancouver!!! My BFF lives in LaCenter. (She doesn't scrap tho....) Been there many times!

Yolanda Gaston
New Kid On the Block
Yolanda Gaston
In response to Keleia

I know I'm a tad bit late on this post, but I live in Port Orchard, WA (South Kitsap county). We're about 25 minutes from Gig Harbor, 35 minutes from Tacoma, or an hour west of Seattle exactly across the water. I currently belong to a FB group of scrappers, but most of them are in Minnesota, Illinois, or Wisconsin. I met them when I first went to Scrapfest in the Mall of America. Lovely bunch! However, I'd love to connect with some local crafters and get to scrappin'! Any groups out there?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Yolanda Gaston

Do a FB Search for:

Croppin' in the NW

WWScrapbookConnection

Hot Mess Gals

Not sure if any of these are "closed" groups. I miss them all after moving

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to sbartist

Hi Yolanda and Welcome!!
I used to live in Bothell (now in Eastern WA) But I met a number of great scrappers on Meet Up. A few were from Seattle but most were from my area. Try there like look for scrapbooking in Your town here___. You never know who is around you till you look. If there are message boards around like in your post office or community center or library, post a little note(I used to decorate mine to attract other scrappers or card makers!), and say who you are looking for "Looking for other(another) scrapper(s) to get together with Please call if this is you!" . To me age does not matter, but if it does for you put that too something like (over 30 preferred)Not saying anybody looks that age so if anyone reading is younger please don't take the age any any particular way. That number is just popped into my mind as I typed. I am older than that It's a bit like placing a personal add, but different. Be careful how much info you give out tho, some creeps read the same notes good people do. I hope you find some new friends to scrap with

Yolanda Gaston
New Kid On the Block
Yolanda Gaston

That's an awesome idea about posting on the local boards and checking Meetup! Thank you for sharing that. I'm getting right on it!!!

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 02-11-13 09:48 PM
In response to Yolanda Gaston

I am in Bothell. I have a great studio. It is very organized, but a little messy sometimes. OK a lot messy all the time. Kind of a left brain, right brain war zone.

Yolanda, I think we met at Stampin' in the Rain?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to don1

Darn - no more CKC where I live now. I used to enjoy going to the first CKC of the season in Portland and the last CKC of the season in Bellevue. Have fun shopping.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to sbartist

is there any one in washingtion marysville. we are think we might move there not to sure but want to know if anyone lives out there and if ther any scrapbook store out there

rgridings
Tenant
rgridings
In response to southern lady

Hi all!

My family and I just moved from Ft. Hood (area), TX to Renton, WA. We moved here in January and was very lucky enough to have gotten to do the "Northwest Paper Chase".

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to sbartist

CKC is still comes to Portland & Bellevue. Portland was in March, but Nov. 8th & 9th in Bellevue this year.

rgridings
Tenant
rgridings
In response to Lauri D

Hello all! I haven't checked this section for a while, but I wanted to update my info.

We recently (Jan. 14) moved from Renton to Bellevue to be closer to my hubby's office.

New Kid On the Block
In response to rgridings

I'm late responding, but I just got here. We just moved to this beautiful state last summer. I live outside Chehalis.

Edited by lacemuse on 09-02-16 01:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lacemuse

Hi! I am Julia in Ocean Shores, WA. Any other gals nearby?

don1
don1 
Expert
don1
  • don1 on 02-22-17 09:36 AM
In response to juliacatnut

We will have only one show this year, Expo in Puyallup in June. CKC & Heirloom will not be in WA or OR this year.
There is a Paper Chase, but I don't participate.
I will be at the Expo on Friday 6/2/17. I will have ATC's to swap, and give away.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to don1

Hi Don; I plan on being at the Expo on the the second of June... I'll watch for you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics