Page 3 of 27 
Username Post: Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lovers Unite        (Topic#1433285)
Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Wow! Fellow sci-fi lovers! Yep, I get called all kind of crazy names for liking Sci-Fi. It's been a while since I've had the time to actually sit still and watch something now that I"m raising my granddaughter. But, I do manage to watch sometimes and when the Sci-Fi channel is showing it, Friday nights are mine when Dr. Who is on. I still haven't met anyone here in the U.S. outside of the Internet that even knows what Dr. Who is, other than a cousin of my ex-husbands who lives in the UK. My favorite actor who played the Dr. is still Jon Pertwee, one of his episodes was the first I ever watched back in the 80's on PBS. I have a ton of the books too.
Of course I love Star Trek too and I saw on one of the posts someone else's favorite book is also "I Robot" by Isaac Asimov. He's one of my favorite authors.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Anne1701

Hi, Anne!

I used to watch the old episodes of Dr. Who on PBS, where they'd show old British shows. Tom Baker was my favorite Dr. Who. Now with the new series, I'm undecided.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

It was so bugging me where I had seen Michelle Forbes (Admiral Cain-Battlestar Galatica). Finally looked her up on IMDB site. She played one of my all time favorite ST: Next Generation characters, Ro Laren.

Now feeling a bit depressed too. She's one day older than me and so much hotter. Gotta work out more, whine less.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm now watching the first episode of Series 4 of Red Dwarf, "Camille." Camille is a GELF (genetically engineered life form) that modifies herself to anyone's desire. Hilarious!!!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Red Dwarf was always a good show.
I did not know it was online.

Anyways, I did not realize that Tin Man was 3 parts, 6 hours. Maybe they will have a continuous marathon on Christmas.

This week's TV guide had a two page article on Tin Man.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to PokeyMom

Battlestar Galactica: Razor and Doctor Who season 3 disc 1 are stuck at the top of my NetFlix queue with "long wait" after each of them.

Then I've got The 4400 after them because I really don't Dr. Who disc 2 coming before disc 1.

Can't wait for season 3 of BG to come out!!! Oh, I want the Sci-Fi channel! Well, once I'm caught up.

I so miss Stargate: Atlantis. Refuse to go to their website for fear of spoilers.

Well, I hope the 4400 is gonna be good.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

I would definitely wait on Razor until you get caught up on regular seasons of BG.

You aren't supposed to like Cain, I don't think. The difference between Cain's style and Adama's style are addressed in a great scene toward the end of Razor. It is specifically why I think you should see the stuff in order of air date release.

One of the reasons I have so much respect for the creative team behind this show is how gritty they have made it - the folks on the side you expect to be rooting for are terrible people. The next fantasy series I want to read is by Jacqueline Carey specifically because she is reported to be telling the story of a huge good vs evil type struggle from the "black hat" point of view. I think it is called The Sundering. (Do NOT mistake it for any of her Kushiel series - that series, while excellent - will certainly be an eye popper.)

Highly complex characters tend to attract me to a series - this is one of the reasons I enjoyed Deep Space Nine as compared to most of Next Generation. I want Kate and Sawyer to get together but I stop typing posts here when Locke is featured because I'm really paying attention. I particularly enjoyed watching Helo go from "easy on the eyes chromosome contributor" to moral compass.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Bellanca

Bellanca, your last paragraph was all over the place. If I'm not mistaken, did you reference DS9, Lost and Battlestar Galactica?

I just finished Season 2 of the new Battlestar Galactica. Am waiting for Razor. I'm trying to watch everything in order.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

Yup, Viv, I did.

I would have included Farscape but I noticed the baby had the DVR half out of the shelf.

If I hadn't spent so much time around livestock as a kid and then learning to fence in college I don't know how I would have developed the necessary reflexes to keep my children out of the ER and my home electronics from the landfill. I managed to punctuate, hit send, get laptop off lap, baby off entertainment center and DVR back into its cubby without pulling anything.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Bellanca

• Bellanca Said:
Yup, Viv, I did.

I would have included Farscape but I noticed the baby had the DVR half out of the shelf.

If I hadn't spent so much time around livestock as a kid and then learning to fence in college I don't know how I would have developed the necessary reflexes to keep my children out of the ER and my home electronics from the landfill. I managed to punctuate, hit send, get laptop off lap, baby off entertainment center and DVR back into its cubby without pulling anything.

That's some rescue.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

DH and I watched Crusade the other day. Holy unintentional hilarity, Batman! It was so bad DH had to watch 2 disks of it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to darksideme

If he thought that was funny, he should check out "Space Mutiny." The worst sci-fi movie ever!!! Well, it's hard to imagine one worse that one, anyway.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

He was telling me how awful Space Mutiny was the other day

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just watched Battlestar Galactica: Razor yesterday. Hmm... Interesting developments/background stuff.

That whole Cylon "experiment" creature was freaky. Especially its prediction about Starbuck. I've not seen season 3 yet. I don't think it's even out on DVD yet.

I'm also now into the second season of The 4400. Interesting premise there. Humans in the future trying to prevent some sort of cataclysmic event by abducting people and placing them with unique abilities into 2005.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Anyone seen the series "Lexx" on the BBC?

Diva

Been re-reading some old classics: The Lensman Chronicles by E.E. "Doc" Smith, and "A Song Called Youth", the Eclipse series by John Shirley. Definitely dated, but good stuff.

Can't wait for my new limited special edition of Blade Runner to get here!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to PookasCrayon

I've not read any of those books/stories. I've got a Lensman Video tape.

What's special about the special edition of Blade Runner?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm now on Series 7 of Red Dwarf. Stupid comedy sci-fi but still cool for the dry British humor and quasi quantum physics stuff.

Diva

There's a lot of "fixes" in the Final Cut version (continuity, and such). There's also ALL of the versions ever released in the set.

Plus around 8 hours of extras.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Do you think Bladerunner could be getting a tad bit over done? All those versions have me confused!

Diva

Yeah, it's overkill, but my husband pre-ordered it for me anyway the day he found out about it. He knows me SO well!!

Watched a wiiiild sci-horror tonight: Cube Zero. There's actually an entire Cube series. Cube 2 ... meh. Cube Zero? Fairly awesome.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

The Cube series is in my queue. Did you like it? Did it do any good explaining hyperspace (4D+)?

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

The Cube and its sequels are in our On Demand options right now - are they worth looking at?

Diva

Cube 2 did, with a lot about tesseracts, but Cube Zero went a totally different route that wasn't 4D.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

Some of you may remember that we name our houseplants after Sci/Fi characters.

Someone brought us a new Red Shirt on Christmas Day. We're taking bets now on how long Red Shirt the Second makes it.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme
In response to Bellanca

• Bellanca Said:

Someone brought us a new Red Shirt on Christmas Day. We're taking bets now on how long Red Shirt the Second makes it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Bellanca

• Bellanca Said:

Red Shirt should be the mandatory name for any pet goldfish!

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango
In response to Bellanca

• Bellanca Said:
I would definitely wait on Razor until you get caught up on regular seasons of BG.

You aren't supposed to like Cain, I don't think. The difference between Cain's style and Adama's style are addressed in a great scene toward the end of Razor. It is specifically why I think you should see the stuff in order of air date release.

One of the reasons I have so much respect for the creative team behind this show is how gritty they have made it - the folks on the side you expect to be rooting for are terrible people...

I just finished watching "Razor". It was good to see the original Cylons and their ships. It was also nice to see the Mark IV's, too. As for seeing Cain and the Pegasus, it was a nice shot in the arm for Cain/Pegasus fans. I'm more interested in wanting to know what is in Starbuck's future..."Harbringer of death", eh?

One thing that I've always liked about SciFi are the characters in the series or movies. For example, Ripley from the Aliens series or all the characters from Heroes and the new BSG. It's their story lines that gets me to watch SciFi. However, this is applied to any good series (or movies for that matter) that have characters with substance (i.e. Hill Street Blues, NYPD, Sopranos, Blade Runner, etc.).

Then, there are SciFi movies I do not mind watching just for the action, like Alien vs. Predator.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to CrazyMango

I totally agree. If I can't care for the characters, there's no point watching. So background stories and personalities with depth are very important.

Firefly is still my all time favorite. Way too short lived.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

Announcing our latest to addition to our family: Jothi.

We got another plant on Boxing Day and it is the kind I think I can keep alive (thus no Red Shirt III). It looks very similar to the cactus we named D'argo (from Farscape), but smaller and a little thinner, so we're naming it after D'argo's son, Jothi.

We're hoping to go see I Am Legend sometime this next week - I read the book and liked it quite a bit. I know that traditionally vampires fall into the "horror" category, but there seems to be an element of genetic manipulation/mutation/bio logical agent thing going on, so I've been thinking of this one as Sci-Fi.

Diva
In response to Bellanca

Poor Firefly -- killed way too young. I'm so upset we may never get to see any of the background to some of the more elusive characters -- like Book and Inara.

So, Browncoats: any speculations on Book's past?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Well, Book did say he wasn't always a preacher/whatever. He still has come sort of clearance that allowed him that surgery on an Alliance ship. So he must have left their services in very good standing or he did something so important that he rated that kind of treatment.

What about Inara? On her way to head priestesshood when she left for the outer areas. Why? Family?

Inara seemed more to be looking for someone while Book was just taking a break for the monastery.

Diva

I keep thinking Book was an Operative. He knows WAY too much about them and how they work, and the reaction to his ID wasn't just "okay, he's one of ours", it was "Oh CRAP, take care of this guy FAST!" It seemed like everything he did once on board Serenity was to try to make up for past evils in life.

Inara's definitely got some issues, especially about getting close and attached. Maybe she got attached back on Sihnon, and he died, or just got her heart broken, and fled out to the black where she wasn't in one place long enough to have it happen again (but of course it did)?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've got only one DVD left for Red Dwarf then that's another series finished for me.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just realized that "Dead Like Me" only lasted two seasons.

Didn't care for the open ending for Red Dwarf.

Now I'm waiting for the DVDs for Season 4 of Stargate: Atlantis and finishing up season 3 of Doctor Who. Fortunately "Torchwood" (spin off of Doctor Who) is released on the 22nd of this month. Then it's gonna be Andromeda and Babylon 5. I've never watch either all the way through.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Does the writers' guild strike effect the BBC shows?

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

Oh, hadn't thought of that

We're really looking forward to seeing James Marsters on Torchwood.

Diva
In response to Bellanca

Did anyone catch The Sarah Connor Chronicles? I totally forgot about it, and now I have to try to catch it in reruns. Argh!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• PookasCrayon Said:
Did anyone catch The Sarah Connor Chronicles? I totally forgot about it, and now I have to try to catch it in reruns. Argh!

When was it on? What channel?

Diva

Sunday night, I think, not sure what channel. At least I'm not the only one that forgot!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'll try to do a search this weekend to see if I can find the episode on line (for free). Otherwise, oh, well, have to wait for the DVD release.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Just realized that Summer Glau (River Tam on Firefly) is an android in Sarah Connor Chronicles! She does really well in these types of roles.

Saw her on the 4400. She played a mental patient.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

"The angels have the phone box."

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca

That's one of our favorite episodes of Sci-Fi ever.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Bellanca

I just saw it!!! How come no one ever told me about it? I've been missing out. That flickering light bulb had me sitting on the edge of the seat! So glad that I'm catching up on all these episodes.

Diva

NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT forget the Sarah Connor Chronicles AGAIN!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Thanks for the reminder!!

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

• PookasCrayon Said:
NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT forget the Sarah Connor Chronicles AGAIN!

Thank you!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Not much longer. Hope I don't forget.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

For some reason I can't find it when I do a search to record.

Diva

I manage to find it, so it's set to record.

They're also showing the pilot again, for those of us that forgot.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I think I'll have to wait for the DVD. But feel free to discuss the episodes here if you want. It won't ruin it for me. I'm sure I'll forget by the time the DVDs come out.

Diva

I'm waiting on watching tonight's episode until the pilot is replayed in a few days, so I can watch them in order.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I can not get this song out of my head. Ever since watching Season 3, Episode 12: "The Sound of Drums" where they actually used this song in it, I've had it in my head. There's a bunch of DW fans that did vids to it, too. This one is my favorite so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bb_b6LqMrI&a mp;feature=...

Just don't get mad at me if it sticks in your brain, too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Just started watching Highlander (tv series) and Eureka.

Eureka had me laughing so hard. Their Webisodes and fake Infomercials really had me laughing. Love the odd humor of this show.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oh, I'm still getting into Highlander. I'm enjoying as "light" so far. I'm really not that invested into the characters after 3 episodes.

Diva

Oh, Eureka was a godsend the first summer it aired. Stale TV was getting old, fast, and you can only watch a rerun so many times.

And then Eureka began. Funny, intelligent, interesting ... I love this show. I haven't heard yet whether or not they've signed for a third season yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I sure hope this show (Eureka) runs a long time!

Diva

I've now gotten hooked on Jericho -- I can't believe I missed this the first time around. Started watching when SciFi started it from the pilot, and liked the first few episodes so much, I went out and bought Season One!

Diva

Oh, and Browncoat alert -- SciFi channel is running a Firefly Marathon on Monday, starting waaaaay early in the morning.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've not watched Jericho at all. What do you like best about it?

Diva

... Everything. The cast, the writing, the setting, the concept ...

This is good stuff.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

It's a post-nuclear show, isn't it?

Diva

Sure is. And it's the People Element that makes this show a real winner -- similar to Firefly in that everyone comes off as Real, with complicated motivations and stories.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm able to get the current season's episodes of Doctor Who and Torchwood online at YouTube.

Diva

You know, even though I hate having to wait for entire seasons of good sci-fi shows to be released, it's far more economical than going out and buying a movie or two. Gee, let me see: 4 hours or so on 2 movies, or 20 hours or more for a season, all for about the same price. Hmm, that's a toughie!

I've yet to hear anything about whether or not Eureka has been signed for a third season. I'm getting worried.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

We just finished first season Eureka. We loved it! The humor was great!

Diva

And you gotta admit, the Eureka cast is pretty darn easy on the eyes.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

They are very easy on the eyes! The situations they've been put into makes them even more enjoyable. So much teasing in Eureka!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Colin Ferguson is so funny and the situations they put him in where he's the dumbest person yet the person who keeps saving everyone else.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Just watched the first episode of season 2 of Torchwood called "Kiss kiss, bang bang." I thought the actor who played Capt. John Hart looked familiar. He played Spike, a reformed vampire on Buffy. He still looks hot!!!

Diva

I know, you've GOT to feel sorry for the poor Sheriff -- it's not like he's stupid, but with all the genius-level IQ's around him, his brain cells are outnumbered. But at least he usually takes it well.

Yep yep, it's Spike all right! Oh, and he's going to be playing Piccolo in the live-action Dragonball Z, too!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Here's the entire Sound of Drums episode of Doctor Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NxNbq14vw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddE0m8qZCXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sskQecxKUSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcozZw0fl40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Rq8gKGtqs

Then the following episode, The Last of the Time Lords

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLj5dk7Zy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-q1srQSYJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYuI5FihDvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AElqujLte1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVEep3nAAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRcNKMEhu0I

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just started the Babylon 5 series in NetFlix. Just watched the Gathering which is a recut version of the pilot with "more humor."

I didn't get to watch the last couple of seasons of it due to TV station not carrying it in my area. I remembered really loving this show but it was a struggle for me to watch yesterday. Just doesn't grab me like it did before.

Do you think Firefly and Eureka has ruined me?

Diva

I think they can ruin anyone for a lot of sci-fi since neither of them possess any real "cheese" factor.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

What are everyone's thoughts on how this Season of Stargate Atlantis is going?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've not seen any of this season's Atlantis. If it's not out on DVD I've not seen it. I've wondered how it was with Jewel Stait taking over the doctor's role.

Are you not liking it?

Diva

My DVR crashed after recording three episodes and I lost them, and having not seen them yet, I'm skipping out on watching this season as it runs and wait till either reruns start, or just buy it.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
I've not seen any of this season's Atlantis. If it's not out on DVD I've not seen it. I've wondered how it was with Jewel Stait taking over the doctor's role.

Are you not liking it?

I like Jewel Staite as the doctor, I wish she would appear more.

DH and I have felt the writing for this season is seriously lacking. Especially in the episodes "Miller's Crossing" and "Outcast"; those were awful. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed that even the actors were "not as into" those two episodes.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hopefully they'll shake some stuff out. Still wish Nathan Fillion took the part as Sheppard.

Diva

Loves me some Nathan, that's for sure.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

He's tempting enough for me to try Desperate Housewives but I've not done that yet. Scared it may turn me off of him.

Diva

I still haven't seen Waitress yet, either. I heard good things about it, but I'm not much into "chick flicks", so I don't know. It's On Demand right now, so I might give in eventually.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Sometimes it's a real let down to see favorite characters in other roles than when you first met them.

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango

• darksideme Said:
What are everyone's thoughts on how this Season of Stargate Atlantis is going?

I like it. I've been watching it to hold me over until the last season of BSG starts in April. Ronan and Teyla are my fave characters. I've grown to love the rest of the characters. Having Sam added to the cast is interesting.

I like the fight between Ronan and Teal'c in the Midway episode - wish it lasted longer. It'll be interesting towards the end of this season...we have not seen the last of Dr. Elizabeth Weir.

• darksideme Said:
DH and I have felt the writing for this season is seriously lacking. Especially in the episodes "Miller's Crossing" and "Outcast"; those were awful. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed that even the actors were "not as into" those two episodes.

I agree. The Kindred parts 1(saw it the other night) & 2 (this Friday) will be interesting.

• BlingFairyVivian Said:
Sometimes it's a real let down to see favorite characters in other roles than when you first met them.

It would be hard for me to see Nathan in the role of Sheppard only because (like you), I liked him in Firefly.

I miss Heroes and BSG. I also enjoyed watching Eureka.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

The actor that does Sheppard never even watched sci-fi of any kind until he got the part of Sheppard. He's awful in the commentaries. Did not even know what the "Red Shirt" references were until he was in one of the commentaries. His former roles were more along the lines of court room dramas. I have a hard time picturing him as a lawyer.

Diva

Ronan is great.

I liked the old cross-over episodes, with Sheppard and Mitchell dealing with MacKay -- quality humor there.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

The creators of Stargate: Atlantis, loves Firefly and pretty much has offered many of them roles in Atlantis. Jewel played the Wraith girl in that spooky episode when the doctor made that vaccine to turn wraiths into humans. She had so much make up on, they were later able to cast her as the new doctor.

Morena Baccarin (Inara Serra) got that long playing role as the Oriasis?? (named Adria by Claudia Black's character).

Adam Baldwin had a part in SG1 in 2004 Heroes 1&2

Colonel Dave Dixon: Yeah, all-night screaming, projectile vomiting, nuclear diapers... you have no idea. The reason they make them so damn cute is so you don't suffocate them in their sleep.
Senior Airman Simon Wells: Sir, you have *four* kids.
Colonel Dave Dixon: Yeah, why do you think I enjoy my work so much?
Colonel Dave Dixon: Don't get me wrong, I love those little buggers to death, but trust me, having four kids makes going through a Stargate facing off against alien bad guys look like nothing.
Colonel Dave Dixon: This is relaxing.
Senior Airman Simon Wells: Then why did you have four?
Colonel Dave Dixon: Well, one's pretty bad, but you figure you got to have two so the little guy can have a brother or sister, right? Then you have two boys, and the wife says she want a girl so you figure "Hell, three can't be much harder than two", right? What you don't realize is that your brain's fried because you haven't slept...

I wouldn't be too surprised to see the other actors from Firefly show up on Atlantis in the future.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

"The Ark of Truth" the DVD movie of Stargate: SG1 comes out on the 11th of this month!!! I'll be buying it!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Watching "Sliders" online at NetFlix. Love alternate realities shows.

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango

I just read in one of the spoiler websites on SG-Atlantis that Jason Momoa who plays Ronan Dex cuts his signature dreads off (which he actually did during the off season) in the third episode of Season 5 titled "Broken Ties". The last time I saw him on television without the dreadlocks was on Baywatch Hawaii years ago.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

"The Ark of Truth" the DVD movie of Stargate: SG1 comes out on the 11th of this month!!! I'll be buying it!!!

I'll be buying 2 copies.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

The dread locks don't do a thing for me. NOW his guns (biceps)

Why two, Darkside?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm watching Sliders online when I can. Getting DVDs from NetFlix for Babylon 5 and Highlander.

Got to watch "Darkstar" which was made in the early 70's. Very off beat. Book is excellent but not necessary for watching the movie. The movie does a pretty good job of following it. Do watch the uncut version. The AI bomb thing goes on longer in that version than in the recut version. To me makes more sense that way.

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango

Why two, Darkside?

It took me awhile to get used to seeing him in dreads. I prefer him without it. Have to agree with you on the 'guns'.8)

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just watched "The Prestige" with Hugh Jackman. Eery and weird. Cool that Tesla gets some attention in the movie and that they got David Bowie to play that part. Still the movie has left me with that wanna wash feeling.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Battlestar Galactica season 3 is coming out on the 18th of this month!! So next week, I'll be buying SG1's "Ark of Truth" then the following week, I'll be renting Galactica!!!

Diva

I am SO waiting for Ark!!!

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango

Battlestar Galactica season 3 is coming out on the 18th of this month!! ...

It's about time!

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

Why two, Darkside?

One for me and one for DH

Page 3 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics