I'm one of the organizers for a scrapbook retreat being held the last weekend of this month, Sept. 28-30, in northern Colorado. Registration closes soon, and we've still got a few spots open. It's a great deal if you can pull the semi-last-minute plans.
ONLY $160 for the all-inclusive scrap retreat -all meals, lodging, scrap space, door prizes, goody bags, challenges, etc. - for the whole weekend!!!!
(You can't even stay in a decent hotel for that much per night!)
ONLY SIX SPOTS LEFT!
Join us for the weekend of stamping & scrapping til you drop!
Where: SNOW MOUNTAIN RANCH - a YMCA family-reunion campus in Granby, CO, about 2-3 hours from the Denver Metro area and about 4 hours from Grand Junction, CO. This is in the northern part of the state, so it's pretty close to Wyoming, too.
* Rooms (dorm style - these sleep five people per room, each in their own bed & with a private bath per room). You're welcome to request roomies, and we'll accommodate you!
* ALL meals - hot buffets served at the lodge we're staying at; plus snacks
* Crop space - at least 3x4 per person, possibly more depending on attendees. If you definitely need more space, please feel free to bring a card table. The crop space is ours from 3 p.m. Friday to 2 p.m. Sunday - we can be in it as long as we want.
* Access to tons of stamp sets; all ink colors; etc. - so you don't have to haul your own.
* Create & Takes, Challenges, Contests & MORE!!!
To register, you can click on this link: http://mtnmommyscrappers.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/... This will bring you to a printable form, and you can either submit a credit card via e-mail or send a check to me for the fee.
If you, or anyone you know might be interested, we'd REALLY love to have you!