Page 3 of 91 
Username Post: Scissor Sisters CG - ***Full and Active!!***        (Topic#1436719)
Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg
In response to Mom2CamiandReese

Theresa I have the Making Memories ones in Green if you want them. Just gotta find them. Hopefully I did not get rid of them. They are a light green not a green green.

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer
In response to Taterdawg

hi everyone! I am sneaking a few minutes on the computer between my boys playing games on the computer. I wish I had time for scrappin but my maid must have run away. I need to find her!!
Glad it is your last day Chas. Enjoy it!
Allie- sorry to hear that you aren't feeling 100%.
I have had a hrad time logging in to the website the last few days. I wanted to do amber's challenge but I am not sure I will get to do it. I had an idea but I wasn't 100% happy with it so I just kind of got irritable about it. anyways...I spent some time checking out blogs for the last few days.
Love the new do Allie- so sassy and beautiful.
Amanda- girl those cakes rocked! they were great as well as the pages and what a great interior decorator too. your fall decorations looked so wonderful!
I also can't wait for Amber to come back and tell us all about China. I hope she has had a great vacation. I know she doesn't have good luck at vacations so I hope this one was wonderful and relaxing.
I will have to take pictures of my cats/the cats that are hanging out here all the time/neighborhood cats that take their meals here to share with you all.
Since some of us here all check out subbacultcha/martha's work, I have a question: she uses the same kind of letters on alot of layouts. any idea what kind they are? they sorta of remind me of the Making Memories mailbox letters, what do you guys think they are?
well I am off to share my computer again....i hope to come back but my boys don't share very well and they can stay awake longer than me.

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to momajennifer

hey Jennifer:
I think your maid ran away with my maid!!! what's up with that?

Thanks for the compliments on the 'do.

I'll ask Martha where she gets her letters. I'm not sure if she has a die cut machine or what. Her work is amazing!

Trisha - let me know what Randy says. I'm on the list for the roofing..but I'm wondering if we shouldn't go ahead with the dry wall - at least cut it out to get the mold out of here.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to TxAllieGrl

Afternoon everyone!

brigid ~ heh ty. However that was in 2 weeks so your 2lbs a week pretty much matches mine!

Tater ~ WTG on the prize winning!!! And nice lay-in! Sleeping in the day always makes me feel a bit woozy too.

Mary ~ lol I am a total hoarder when it comes to SB stuff an all!

Allie ~ Hope you feel better soon chicadee.

Laurie ~ WD on the 2miles!

Michele ~ You can actually get your husband IN a scrap shop? HOW?! lol Mine sits in the car and watches movies .. I think he knows I'd raid his wallet if he came in

Chas ~ Yay for your last day!!

I started an album for me and John last night. I am making the actual album too because I refuse to pay $23 in Michaels for one. Tis gonna be a 12x12 album. The cats have this utter fascination with my varnish I use on the cover though! I swear it has cat crack in it!

Ok I'm off to meet a friend for a few hours. It's gonna be hard because as part of this months challenge at Curves I have cut out BEER (And chocolate / fast food)
Everyone else is gonna have a beer and I'll be stuck with a sprite. It's SO UnEnglish BOOO lol.

Talk to you lovelys later xx

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to Creative Chaos

Ho Ho Ho Tater!!!!!!
I wish you a merry Christmas
I wish you a merry Christmas
I wish you a merry CHristmas
and a Happy Fall day!!!!!!

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg
In response to Melbas Pal

OOOOOO SANDY CLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been good tater, I pwomise!!!!

ALLIE- You mean we are supposed to have MAIDS??? If so, mine was never in my welcome basket!!!!!!!!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to Taterdawg

Tater, I thought maids were standard issue for us special gals? We'll have to look that one up in the manual.

Ok gals - I need a favor. My baby brother (ok he's 26) is having outpatient surgery on Monday. He's having a hernia repaired, and he's crazy nervous about it. I feel horrible for him, and wish I could be there to help. So if you could send some good thoughts and strength that he comes through ok, I'd greatly appreciate it. He's my bubba, and I love him dearly.

I'm feeling pretty good, so all's well that ends well.

I gotta watch the rest of GA...bbl!

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg

WHAT DURN MANUAL???? I did not get one of them either

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to Taterdawg

hmmm lemme look

ohhhh I see... it says "maid standard issue, except for residences in Alabama and Texas"

well C-R-A-P!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

Good Evening Sisters
I was looking at the scrapbook Warehouse store newsletter tonight and wanted to share some cool info with you!!!

Scrapbook Warehouse is NOW accepting PRE-ORDERS for the Autumn Leaves Designing With 2008 Desk Calendar. This calendar is super awesome and has a new project/layout/technique/ idea for each day of the year. That's 365 ideas!!!! Not only are you getting a calendar, but your getting an idea book also. This is a GREAT gift item!!!

Call the store at 615-514-1147 to order yours today or let me know! Order by October 15th and you get 10% off!!! Thats a great deal!!!

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda
In response to Chasity Grace

Hehe! All this talk about maids is making me want one, but I would probably get mad because she didn't do it exactly right and then I would have to redo it! UGH! I am way to anal retentive!

Jennifer- Thanks for the sweet comment on my cakes and lo's....and I know EXACTLY which letters you are talking about...I would love to have some too!

Chas- I bought one of those calendars a couple of years ago and LOVED it! It is so fun and gives you tons of ideas!

Well...off to stalk some Scenic Route stuff because I need it like I need a hole in the head...hehe! See you girlies later!

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg

• TxAllieGrl Said:
hmmm lemme look

ohhhh I see... it says "maid standard issue, except for residences in Alabama and Texas"

well C-R-A-P!

Well that is about par for the Dang course!!! Why do we have to live in the Stupid states!!!!

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to Taterdawg

Santa wishes Sam a pug-a-rific holiday! Because she's been very nice this year

Edited by ChristmasTimeAgain on 10-05-07 01:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Morning all!

If they're passing out maids, put me down for one!

Will be sending good thoughts for your bro on Monday Allie!

Want to work on getting my mini-album finished up today, but also have errands and housework to do. Gotta use that 50% off Jo's coupon too

Better get exercising and on with the day...

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.
In response to ljloula

AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, my Cats blew it last nite. Dangit! What can you do? Hopefully they will 'learn' from this. I hate that saying! What more can you learn when you lose? blech....

Allie - I will for sure send you good thoughts and prayers for your bro! If it's his first time doing something like that, well, of course he's nervous! I remember when I had my oldest DD, I'd never been in the hospital or anything, and there I was going in for major surgery (had to have a CSection)... OMG! I was a wreck! But once I did it, I realized how things worked, and when I had to have my gallbladder out a few weeks later, it wasn't so bad at all.... I'm sure he'll be fine!

Tater - Oh, it's not just AL and TX that are excluded....

Amanda - Hey! Oh, I can relate on the maid thing! They don't do it they same way you would!

Laurie - Morning! Sounds like you have a busy day! Enjoy finishing that mini album... nothing like the sense of satisfaction that comes with finishing a project!

So, yesterday I used a coupon to purchase the Inspired and Organized Scrpapbooker.... On first glance, this is a beautifully done book. I haven't gone through it at all, but I'll let you know what I think as I go, and I'll share anything that I think is worthy!

I think I'm playing tennis this am, then we have drs appts all afternoon.... Tomorrow we are taking the girls to the glass making place in town and we will make our own blown-glass pumpkins! I've never done that before (Ben has) so I'm pretty excited! Should be alot of fun!

There is also a huge art fair downtown that we might hit, but I'm not certain. It's so big that public schools are closed because in the past, so many teachers would call in sick today, they finally just decided to give them the day off to go. LOL!

Oh! How was GA??? I had to retreat to my room and read a book (I got four new ones yesterday!), and forgot it was on... Gonna have to try to watch the podcasts online....

Have a great day... and.....

TGIF!!!!!!

Toodles!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to ljloula

Good morning!! It's Friday!!!

*raises hand and jumps up and down* I want a maid, too!!! If everyone else is getting one I don't want to be left out!

Laurie, do you have big plans for your 50% off coupon? I think I'm finally going to get a cropadile! I've been wanting one for ages.

Amanda, we can all use another nice hole in the head when it comes to scrapbook supplies. (And, for the record, I think you would follow behind the maid and clean up after her)

Chas, its nice knowing someone who knows all the latest and greatest products!!

Allie, I'll be thinking about your brother. So young to have surgery! I know he'll be fine.

Chelle, I can get him in but most times I end up regretting it. He winds up continually asking me if I'm done yet. But last time we went to J's he really got me. He wandered off (thank goodness, right?) and ended up coming to find me wearing this blonde shoulder length wig with bangs. He had found the halloween costumes. I was forced to act like I didn't know who he was! lol!
I hope the beer drought went well! It sucks being the only one not drinking!

Hiya Allie, Tater, Jennifer, Brigid, Theresa, Trisha and everyone else!!

Oh yeah, when Amber gonna show back up. I can't WAIT to hear all about her trip!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to MM Custom Creations

Happpyyyyyyy Fridaaaaayyyy!

I bet Amber has some serious jet lag and is curled up in bed. I don't blame her...but I want to hear the stories too!

Thanks for the good thoughts for my brother. It is the first time he's ever had anything done surgically/medically. My dad had the same procedure (by the same surgeon) last year, so at least he knows what to expect recovery-wise.

He's such a good guy...hard to see any family member go through this.

I've been working and reworking my budget to figure out if I can afford a maid. My friend & her mom have used the same lady for years, and she'd do it for a reasonable price. I need someone to tackle the basics - I am hugely lazy about housework. Very, very bad!!!

Michele - you will LOVE the cropadile. It makes eyelets sooooo easy. One hint: keep the back of the card that shows which block to use with each sized eyelets. Sounds like DH has a great sense of humor!

Mary - GA was, well GA. (sigh) nothing resolved..lots of questions. Momma Burke turned out to be a big surprise for Christina. I think most of the season will be about George trying to tell Calli he wants to be with Izzy (snore!). Bailey is still one of my favorites. Derek & Meredith are up to their old games, but it's fun to watch anyway.

The art fair sounds like fun!!! And blowing glass? I'm soooo jealous! I am absolutely fascinated with blown glass. Actually..I have a teeny glass pumpkin that is hand blown. One of my treasured items (each of my blown glass pieces is).

Laurie: good luck with the workout, mini-book, errands and housework!!! busy day for you

Chas: how much are those calendars? I'm interested..

Amanda - what SR stuff did you get???

Hellooooo to everyone else!

I'm here today til about 2, then leaving for Houston. waaahooooo!

Mom2CamiandReese
Governor
Mom2CamiandReese

Tater, if you got them and are not using, I'll take them...thanks!!

Allie, Sending some prayers your way for your brother! HOpe all goes well!!

Laurie, all this exercising should make me want to ..............eh.....maybe tomorrow!!!!! LOL!!

Mary, sorry your team did not win!!

Amanda, oooo... I love Scenic Route !! HOpe you find what you want!!

Amber, can't wait to hear from you!!

Hey MIchele, Shell, Chelle, Lynette, Jennifer and everyone else!

off to get some work done today!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Morning girls!

I'm having one of those morning where you just can't seem to get going I need to snap out of it

Got one more CJ page done last night... Going pretty good decided to add a little twist to my pages.. Just hope everyone likes them.

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer
In response to TrishaLouise

hey chas....does SW have 6x12 page protectors ?? Rusty Pickle pirate princess paper?

ok some I need the 6x12 page protectors for my cj book and I wanted some extra because I am enjoying the size and I have to say they are so hard to find. They have them here but when I put them in my cart and added a few sheets of RP paper my order total was less than $20 and do you know what shipping was??? over $7, omg!!! I know I have not done shopping for awhile but I thought I was gonna swallow my tonsils. how does a under $20 order cost so much to ship? i mean they can throw my 12x12 paper in a padded envelope- i have no plans of scrapbooking with it I want it just for looks like all the other paper that is pinkish that I never use. I just love the whole pirate princess line.
MaryB- I also get Ali's newsletter and it was totally great. I also "keep" alot of my fave supplies thinking I don't want to use them up and I just need to use them and quit being so particular.
Amber- where are you? we miss you...we are lost without you....
Does everyone have big plans for the weekend?
Allie- have a great weekend. I know what you mean about housework at least you don't have total mess makers living with you. Housecleaning here is a 24/7 job and to be honest I am just tired of picking up after everyone. Then I get tired of looking at everyone's ******** everywhere. it is a vicious cycle.
I would love to say I have loved fall break but I seem to be more productive when my kids are in school because I don't feel like I am having to tell them what to do every few seconds. Plus I don't have to picking up after them every few seconds. I am going to have to crack the whip today on my older 2 to get their room cleaned today or else. gotta figure out what the else is...gotta take my 9 year old to get his glasses fixed before school next week and pay my electric bill so this computer works so I can talk to all my scissor sisters. You girls are my sanity.
Also I found this information for making my cj cover out of a box so that is on my agenda too this weekend. I will try it and let you know ok?
have a great Friday everyone!!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Hey gals!

Nah Michele, no great plans for my 50% coupon, so I used it shoppin' for my Santa pal Go for the cropodile!

Errands took longer than planned ~ don't they always? So just had a bit of lunch and I'm going to ignore all the housework for now and scrap for a few hrs. Then I'll have to start whipping the place into shape.

Enjoy your Houston visit Allie! Anybody else going away or doing anything over the holiday? We're visiting Bill's family tomorrow, no other big plans. Should finally get that cedar bird feeder/possible outdoor cat climbey thing home!

Trisha ~ twists are always good! Imprints it with YOUR style

Well Theresa, I think I negated the exercise effect by finding a bag of Brach's Caramel Candy Corn at the store. These people are trying to kill me! It's a good twist on candy corn. Which I shouldn't even have in the house ~ I just can't stop once I get into it.

Mary those glown glass pumpkins sound so cool!

Ok, gotta get to that mini-album. The bad cat Tucker is outside and my mellow scrappin' cat Dinah is perched in her look but don't touch spot. Onward!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

jennifer- no 6x12 page protectors at scrapbook warehouse. i have suggested the pirate princess rp paper as hard as it was for me to promote their product. LOL. so i will ask her when i talk to her next if she is ordering. but rp is VERY slow and unreliable time wise in shipping. she may have ordered them and it could be 6 months before she gets them. since they owe everyone money it takes them forever to ship entire product lines. cause they have to pay people they owe to get more product once they have sold out on first warhouse stock of it. ANYWAYS i will ask. martis mom is in the hospital so it might be a few days.

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

oh and amber texted me this morning cause i had left her a message. so she is back!!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

Yay that Amber made it back safe and sound!!

If SW gets that Rusty Pickle Princess paper in I'm totally going to get it. It looks so fun!! Keep us updated, Chas! I'll probably be in next week to buy the TTU paper (along with some for my girlfriends who will flip when they see it).

Good idea on using the coupon for your secret pal, Laurie! I'll have a look around and see what I can find for my pal for when I go back with double Coupons tomorrow. We need a smiley face that has dollar sign eyes! LOL!

Trisha, I hope you moving faster! I can't wait to see the *twist* in your CJ pages! Sounds fun. I'm finding that I'm not using any photos (which I thought would be difficult to do, but now I'm really digging it). I hope that is okay for everyone!

Mary, please show us pics of your blown glass pumpkins!! I'm sure you'll have a blast making them.

Hello to all the other girls!!

So, I think I'm gonna pass out. Somebody bought 18 t-shirts this morning!! I almost flipped out!! They weren't scrappy shirts, they were physical therapy shirts (for everyone in the office I guess?). But that is for sure my largest order to date! I'm stoked!!

Okay, time to contain my excitement and continue my day job.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

OMG! I just met a girl named Tricia Louise! LMAO
Is that not funny.... Have never met anyony with my name before.

Went shopping for my Santa pal....Hmmm... Wonder who it could be? I will give you a hint... It' ia a SHE and she belongs to the Scissor Sisters! lol

Allie: I have your stamps and magazines!

Poor Amber is probably dying from Jet lag.... It took me almost a month to get over it when we returned from China.... It was the worst I have had to date

Well off to eat my Schlotzsky's sandwich

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

OMG! I just met a girl named Tricia Louise! LMAO
Is that not funny.... Have never met anyony with my name before.

Went shopping for my Santa pal....Hmmm... Wonder who it could be? I will give you a hint... It' ia a SHE and she belongs to the Scissor Sisters! lol

Allie: I have your stamps and magazines!

Poor Amber is probably dying from Jet lag.... It took me almost a month to get over it when we returned from China.... It was the worst I have had to date

Well off to eat my Schlotzsky's sandwich

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

• MM Custom Creations Said:

So, I think I'm gonna pass out. Somebody bought 18 t-shirts this morning!! I almost flipped out!! They weren't scrappy shirts, they were physical therapy shirts (for everyone in the office I guess?). But that is for sure my largest order to date! I'm stoked!!

Okay, time to contain my excitement and continue my day job.

Awesome!!! And that's just more $ you can spend on scrappin' stuff

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Allie Good vibes being sent your brothers way

Michele ~ My husband was the exact same the one time I got him to go in!

I'm feeling stressed today.
My 16 year old sister dumped her 16 year old BF. He has turned in to a total psycho!!

He has been making threats against her and yesterday he attacked her best friend (male) at school and broke his arm because he thought they were together.

He has a restraining order on him from someone else he attacked.
He then messages me on msn today and tells me they have broken up. I wasn't nice. I basically told him did he seriously think I needed to hear or WANTED to hear from him.

At this point he started getting nasty and telling me I didn't understand and started insulting my husband and family trying to rile me up.
I honestly just sat here pitying him because he is going to get a sharp shock when he steps in to the Real World and tries to treat people like this. There is always someone bigger then you out there.

In the end I just told him that he was quite right that at 26 I know nothing and a 16 year old knows everything and all he was doing was throwing a temper tantrum and attacking me and our family is just going to make my sister hate him more.

I blocked him after that and called my sisters mother. She is now getting the police involved and it has come to light he has to take anger management. I've also closed down my sisters MSN with hotmail as my grandma could hack hotmail and made a fresh msn sign in with MSN.

It's so odd. I seriously think he has mental problems, because he seemed nice.

I just want to wring his stupid neck. My arms aren't 5000 miles long tho!

Bleh.

On a lighter note, look what I walked in to on my spare room this morning.

I'll be back to catch up properly later ... am gonna go for a walk and calm down a bit lol.

xxx

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

I'm sorry Chelle ~ that's a scary thing to have happen to someone you love Sounds like things are well in hand to monitor him and keep him away from your sis though.

I stopped at PetSmart today and I always have to go look at the cats/kittens waiting to be adopted. There were some very responsive cats and 2 b&w kittens playing away. So hard to leave without one. I always feel saddest when I see the animals who have been surrendered because the owner is ill or deceased and there is no one to take them. One of my sisters made me promise years ago to take all of her animals if anything ever happens to her. And I will.

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-05-07 11:06 AM

I'm Baaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaack!!!!

I would first of all like to thank each and everyone one of my fab-o sister for posting away while I was gone. I have been reading your posts all morning to stay awake while at work. That's right I got in town at 12:30am this morning (thanks to some lovely flight delays) and still had to be at work at 8am this morning. I am fading fast!

I have read everything but if I commented this would be the longest post ever!! Just want to send you all hugs, sounds like there has been some not so good stuff going on in many of your lives.

China was incredibly, fantastically wonderful. As Jennifer mentioned I have bad travel karma so there were a few glitches but thankfully nothing too bad and I can totally laugh about them now. I kept a journal while I was gone and will be doing a series of China blogs to get you all caught up on my big adventure.

Soooooo glad to be back and it warms my heart that I was missed.

Oh and Allie, you better send me an e-mail or a PM stat on what in the h*ll went on over at PV!!

Mom2CamiandReese
Governor
Mom2CamiandReese

Oh Chelle , I feel so bad, One of my closest friends has a {soon to be} husband like that, in fact we all had to go to court for him showing up at my house at 1 am and she had a PFA against him! he is now not EVER allowed on my property. Cute Kitties!!

Laurie, Reese LOVES candy corn!!

Trisha.....Schlotzsky's..mmmmm...I had only eaten there a few times when I was in NC, they do not have them anywhere around me........*drool* you are sooo Lucky!!!!

Michele, Congrats on your order!!!!!!

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to MrsVo

HO HO HO MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Santa Secret Sistah is coming to town!

She's making a container,
She's glossing it twice,
She's gonna find out
If Allie's been naughty or niceeeee

Santa Secret Sistah is coming to town!

HO HO HO Allie bo ballie!

What do we love about Christmas;
Does our delight reside in things?
Or are the feelings in our hearts
The real gift that Christmas brings.

It’s seeing those we love,
And sending Christmas cards, too,
Appreciating people who bring us joy
Special people just like you.

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda

Afternoon all! Just a quickie post!

Amber- Yay...your back...boo...you had to go to work! Hope Genie is doing well!

Michele- WTG! What an awesome order!

Chelle- do do do do...you have just entered the twilight zone! Hehe! Sounds like a real nut case...glad she got out when she did...the longer they dated the worse it would have gotten!

Laurie- Know how you feel about the negating excercise thing...I did a new body pump this morning...super tough...I am going to hurt SOOO bad tomorrow it is not even funny! And then what did I do...went and ate mexican with dh (he never agrees to go...so I had to when he let me pick)...anyway I ate salsa like a ravenous pig...even brought more home with me...hehe! It is SOOOOOO delicious!

Okay...so trying to find the Salem Line from Scenic Route ! I love it! But the only lss near me is not a Scenic Route dealer...so I have to drive up to Pigeon Forge and hope they have it (they are a dealer) OR order it online and pay shipping....yuck!

Jennifer- I want to see your cover...I see a tutorial coming!

Ah well...check in later.
Hi Tater and Theresa and Mary!

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg
In response to classiclyamanda

Hey all I found the neatest computer monitor cleaner. I am just gonna have to break down and get one!!!!

Computer Monitor Cleaner

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda

Almost forgot...here is a lo I did earlier in the week!

Pumpkin Guts

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

michele~congrats on the shirts! thats awesome. i will keep you updated on the products at SBW. also if i see the tech papers getting low i will set some back for you. i am off monday and tuesday so try to come in another day so i can be there! i work wed-fri 3-10, sat 10-4 and sun 11-7.

amber~i think izzy needs some auntie amber attention asap! LOL. cant wait to hear about your trip and i cant wait to catch you up on evil trish. LOL. i told her to kiss my a$$ as i was leaving!!!! LOL it felt great.

okay i have so much homework to do i am so procrastinating by being on here! LOL. but i would much rather talk. LOL.

oh here is my cool news. from when i was born to first grade i lived in memphis. thats where all my family is except my parents. i moved to nashville in the 1st grade. i had a friend that entire time, rene, that lived across the street from me. she was my best childhood friend. we kept in touch till about 7th grade cause when i could visit my grandparents my grandma would make sure i got to visit with her. well anyways a few months ago we found each other on myspace. (SEE MYSPACE ISNT ALL BAD!!!) she is coming to nashville this weekend for a convention and we are going to hangout. and best of all she is a scrapper!!!! i am so excited to catch up. she is married and pregnant these days and had a yellow lab. my favorite dogs are labs. i have two in utah!!! so its so cool we still have stuff in common.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Ok, here's my mini album for the Rusty Pickle Challenge. I'm really happy with how it came out, but tired of looking at those pics for awhile

Scenes of Autumn Mini Album

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to ljloula

Hiya girls!! I believe the Christmas shopping has begun b/c I've sold another **9** shirts today!! What is going on?? They were all scrappy shirts, too. That makes me happy.

Chas, I'll probably be there on Wednesday or Thursday. I've got a gf coming down for a conference next week and I'm going to take her to Opry Mills one evening when I get off work. Keep your eye out for me! That is really great about your childhood friend! (I'm on myspace, too. We should hook up!)

Amber, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for you to blog all about it!

Laurie, super cute mini album! Love the papers you used. I got the cropadile!! I can't wait to use it!!

Amanda, cute lo!! Looks like ds had a blast getting those guts out. I'm so jealous you're close the Scrapbook Superstore!!!

Tater, I about fell outta my chair at that monitor cleaner!! When hubby gets home I'm going to get him to bring it up on his laptop so I can see what my girls think of it. lol!

Chelle, terrible about your sister's former bf. But super cute pic of your kitties!

Trisha, what a funny coinky-dink!! My Santa pal is a SHE and belongs to Scissor Sisters, too!

Hi Theresa, Brigid, Shell, Lynette, Jennifer and everyone else!!

I'm gonna go watch ER that I taped last night.

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

www.myspace.com/gracie98989

michele add me to your friends. amanda and amber and lynette are all on my page too. see you when you come to the store.

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

• ScrappyChas Said:
www.myspace.com/gracie98989

michele add me to your friends. amanda and amber and lynette are all on my page too. see you when you come to the store.

Okay, I got you and Amanda. I *think* I know which ones are Amber and Lynette but I wanted to be sure! I'm pretty sure Amber is Genie (but her profile says she's 16 ys old!) and Lynette is New Heart?

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg

Hey I am on there too

Tater's Myspace

Edited by Taterdawg on 10-05-07 09:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-06-07 04:48 AM
In response to Taterdawg

Yep I'm Genie - I'm all sortsa undercover. You can never be too careful these days

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.
In response to MrsVo

Happy Saturday sistahs!

AMBER!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!
So, so glad you are home safe and sound, and I CANNOT wait to hear all about your fab trip!

My goal is to get caught up on some luv for my sistahs work.... I am way behind! So off I go... BBL!

PS... I will most definitely post pictures of the pumpkins we make! I'm honestly not sure if we'll get to keep them today or have to go back and pick them up. I think it might take time for the glass to cool and temper and all that? But I will have pics of us while we're there and all!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

Amber & Tater, I've added you on at myspace! Thanks guys!

Slow start this morning! We're out of milk so I can't eat my Raisin Bran this morning, but DH, being the grand guy that he is, has taken the girls for a run at the park and is going to pick up milk when he's on his way home. I'm not much of a breakfast person, but I try to do better on the weekends!

I finished Tater's CJ page last night!! I'll have to take a pic and get it uploaded soon. I haven't figured out which one I'm doing next though I have an idea forming for Laurie's...

Mary, have a blast blowing glass!!

Good morning to all you other lovely ladies!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to MaryS.

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for all your well wishes for my Sister. It should be quiet over the weekend. Will be interesting to see what happens on Monday at school.

Laurie ~ I know what you mean about choosing kittens! It was so hard at the kitten rescue, she always has 40 to 50 kittens there at any one time. When we were there she had a Polydactyly kitten. She was SOOO sweet and was leaping around like spider cat! Cause of her extra toes she could grab stuff like a hand would lol. She had a chest infection though so we couldn't take her.

I'm also loving your Winter album. It's so colourful and lovely. I love seasons LO's.

Amber ~ WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB WB!!!!! :)So good to have you back! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your self. Blog Blog and LO! Let us see all your fun

Theresa ~ I feel you about your friends husband. Vicky and I share the same birth father (Not the one that is on my LO's) And he is a bumhole. He is an abusive druggie/drunk. I stopped speaking to him 10 years ago but she still has to see him every weekend till she's 18. That's what makes it worse with this ex bf thing, cause he is acting a mirror image of our "Father".

Tater ~ That PC screen cleaner cracked me up lol. That is toooo friggen cute!!

Amanda ~ I *love* the way yous carved that pumpkin. It simply rocks, the glitter is so cool!!

Chas ~ That is really cool about your friend!! I recently was told to try facebook out and I had the same result as you did with Myspace. I found loads of school time friends, some of them I known since I was 4. I even found my best friend, Rob, from secondary school. It's so kool to catch up and see what people have done with their lifes!

Michele ~ Woooo HOO on all your sales! Christmas is going to keep you busy hehe. Oh btw I am LOVING ER! I have been a total addict since day one!

Ohh btw I have a Myspace too. It's: www.myspace.com/chelleschaos

I think I added yous from Chas' place but if not feel free to add me I should really put some updates on there.

Mary ~ Looking forward to see your pumpkins. They're going to rock! You're so artsy fartys!
How's the DD doing now?

I just also had a really nasty incident! As you may or may not know I have no sense of smell and don't know if most food has gone of until it is in my mouth!
Well I just discovered our milk has gone off via my breakfast :(
Next time I'm going to get the cats to taste it!! I can't wait till I have kids with noses that work lol.

Honest to God, if it could go wrong it would happen to me! If you watch "Good Luck Chuck" and see how clumsy/unlucky Jessica Alba's character is in it ... that is me. To a T lol.

Okies Ima get my scrappy scrap and glue my fingers to my head or something!

xxx

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink
In response to MaryS.

Mornin' ladies! Hope everybody had a great Friday.

Allie - being able to have a maid sounds yummy! I hope you can work it out in your budget.
Sending prayers for your brother.

Amanda - you have a Scenic Route addiction

Trisha - keep rockin on the CJ pages. I've finished Allie's, Mary's, Laurie's and Jennifers. I hope to finish 2 or 3 more today.

Jennifer - big hugs for you with a household of boys for fall break! Me, with girls, it is different. They vacuumed and dis some other chores around the house. But mostly, just chilled.

Cropadiles rock - can't go wrong with one! They are worth it for punching holes in chipboard and metal, if you never even set an eyelet with it.

Chas - is Izzy's tummy all the way better? I feel so bad for the sweet baby girl.

Michele - that ROCKS about all of the shirt sales! Congrats!

Amber - I am SO glad you are back & can't wait to hear all about your amazing adventure.

Chelle - that is CRAZY about your sister's boyfriend. Better she find out now, but who needs the drama. He's got LOTS of growning up to do.

Amanda - love the pumpkin layout!

Chas, that's great about reconnecting with a friend!

Laurie - I LOVE the mini album - I love things full of texture like that - soooo yummy! Great job.

Yes, Michele, I'm New Heart on my space LOL. Not quite as "stealthy" as our 16 yr old friend lol - I swear I'd been on Chas's myspace forever before I knew who Amber was.

Tater - I'll go check out your my space

Mary - I can't wait to see pics of the pumpkins.

Waiving hi to everybody I missed! Ladies, have a great Saturday!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Dances_With_Ink

Oh Pugglers!

On Animal Planet atm there is a show called "Breed all about it!" and today is the PUGS TURN!

They was just describing the pug and one lady said "If you want a decent nights sleep, the pug is not for you, some of my boys snore louder then my husband"

Goodness, I'll be sleeping in the car if we ever got a Pug, between them and my Husband the walls would rattle down

Boxer! That's my dog when we get a house!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Welcome back Amber!!!! Thanks for the album love ladies ~ I have a few more mini albums kicking around, but I won't do another one for awhile. They just seem to take me longer than I plan.

The SSCG presence on myspace is significant Sounds like you've all had good experiences catching up with people on them.

I'm up a little today ~ ******** candy corn but back on track. We're headed up to visit Bill's family. Have a lovely day!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

michele~yes that is amber and lynette. they are undercover! on of the tn tech papers is getting kinda low. i have a stash i can keep here. do you want me to pull you out 1 or 2 sheets of each and save it til you come in? cause if you come in the evening wed-friday i will be here.

Lynette~She has been feeling better since Tuesday, but she will be going through all that stuff again next friday. she is such a sweet girl. although she has discovered the toliet paper comes off the roll. LOL. i was cleaning yesterday and i walked out in the hallway and there was toliet paper stringing from the roller in the bathroom all the way into the hallway. LOL. silly girl.

Edited by ScrappyChas on 10-06-07 07:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

local ladies. anyone got a recent oriental trading catalog? i just requested one online. when i get it we should all put an order together. i know normally that offer free shipping if you spend 50. between us (amber, lynette, jenn, amanda, me and michele) thats not even 10.00 a person.

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.

Ok, I've done some catching up on gallery luv... I will keep checking now!

Chele - girl, that is super scary about your sis. I do hope she has someone of authority watching when she goes back to school. And that her friend prosecutes! A broken arm??? That is crazy.... That is beyond warning flags, you know? And for sure it is so good she is out now, and I will send thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Laurie - Loved the RP album...! Great job! Have fun with the fam today!

Michele - Congrats on the big shirt orders coming in! It does sound like xmas shopping is starting. It will be here before I know it! I have a tiny stockpile starting for the girlies.

Lynette - Hey, I'm impressed with your DDs... I am going to have everyone take a room and get to it this weekend. Then the whole house will be cleaned in a matter of an hour! glad you've had a good break...

Ok, ya'll are so putting me to shame over the CJ panels (blushes...and hides face).... But ya'll are so rockin' them! I cannot wait to see them all!

My DD had a mouth xray that shows no fracture in the bone of her upper palette... so really it is truly a waiting game now. I will try not to think about what will have to be done if the nerves die. They think the odds are good she'll be fine though. The younger you are, the better the chance you can survive something like that.

So, in just a bit we'll be gone. I think we'll hang downtown for a while too - there's a german fest and the art fair going on, and it's a beautiful day! Enjoy!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

michele~ i have given your website out to two ladies today who were loking for some scrapbook tshirts. hope they order!

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink
In response to MaryS.

Mary - that's great news, at least, that your DD has no broken bones. I'm sending out prayers about nerve damage!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

okay i totally love the people watching i get to do working at the mall! just saw a mullet walk by!!!

anyways. michele wanted you to know since i leave work in a little over and hour and you havent replied to my previous post i have taken 2 sheets on each ttu paper and set them aside for you. if you come in when i am not here they are in the back and the bag says for chas friend michele coming in this week.

brigid16
Diva
brigid16

Hey ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Saturday!!!!!!

I have to get all caught up on galleries but I promise to get there soon! It is a beautiful day here. It is supposed to get up to 85 degrees today! October in Iowa is not supposed to be HOT! But I like it! I think we are gong to go to the pumpkin patch today and get Delaney's halloween costume. We already have brynn's. She is gong to be a lady bug. It is a nice warm one so hopefully the weather will get back to normal around here by then. On most halloweens here it is snowing or at least so cold you have to wear a winter jacket to trick or treat! LOL!

Where ever you sign up for ne of those maids I am going to go ahead and need one of those! Yeah I stay home three days a week but I really hate doing floors and bathrooms.

Michele - Yay for lots of T-shirt sales!! I think I might order a couple. maybe one for my secret sister!!!!I wonder which one she would like?!

Trisha - You are so awesome wth the cj pages! I am feeling like such a slacker with mine. I still have 5 left to do!!!!!I better get my butt in gear!

Amanda - I love the holloween pp from Scenic Route ! I think it is called Salem. It is so not too haloweeny. Is that a word?! LOL I totally put your pumpkin LO into my favs. Hope you don't mind if I life it!

Jennifer - I have never heard of fall break! We don't have that around here. Sometime you just have to throw a couple elbows around to move people out of the way to get to the computer!

Amber - WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about China! Let us know when you have stuff posted on your blog!

Chas - I feel a little jealous that you work at a sb store! I just wish we had one around here even if I didn't get to work at it. I love some of the stuff in the oriental trading co catalog! Some of it sucks but you can find some cute stuff in there too. Brynn likes to do the same thing with tp that Izzy does! I have to make a run for her if she starts to head for the bathroom!!

Chelle - too cool that you met up with a bunch of old friends online! hope everything is going ok with your sister. It is hard being a teenager and trying to grow up.

Laurie - love you mini album! It is so cool! Do you weigh yourself every day? I try not to but it is hard sometimes! Have fun with Bill's family!

Mary - how cool is that that you are making glass pumpkins?! That sounds like so much fun!!!! I can't wait to see them! And the pictures that you take while doing it!!! LOL! I am so glad that your dd seems to be doing ok. Is she still sore? can she bite on her front teeth yet? Any bruises now?

Theresa - Hope things are all well in you world!! I am going to leave you a note after this! Why don't you live closer to me!!!!!! Maybe I will become your stalker! LOL!!

Allie hope your brother is doing ok. I will keep him in my thoughts!

Lynette - I can't wait until I can give my girls real cleaning things to do. They like to help now but the get a little distracted and sometimes make more of a mess then cleaning it up! LOL!!!!

I hear rumblings in Brynn's room! I think she may be up from her nap. I need to go but I will post a couple new lo's later and two more sneek peeks.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink
In response to brigid16

Brigid - you are so right - this weather is wacky. 90 degrees here today.

Chas - I'm so jealous, you can sit and people watch and be on the computer, be surrounded by SB supplies AND get paid woohooooo!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

Sorry, Chas! I've been running around town for the last 5+ hours. Got some goodies from J's and, in return for going with me there, DH got to go to Best Buy. He could look around in there all day!! Thanks so much for setting aside the paper for me!! I should be in when you are there, but just in case...! And thanks so much for referring those ladies to my store!!! You rock, girlfriend!! I've been meaning to make some business cards. Something that is on the long list of things to do.

Mary, sounds like a fairly good report about your dd. Crossing my fingers there's no lasting damage!

Brigid, if you end up want to get a shirt, let me know. I'll mark down whichever one you pick! (Same goes for anyone else who ever wants anything.)

Lynette, I tried to add you on MySpace but it freaked out on me and gave me error messages. If you get a chance, try and add me, please! http://www.myspace.com/tnmichele

Here is my latest Cj page! Now I'm off to cook dinner for my lovely DH.

Tater's *dream*

Edited by MM Custom Creations on 10-06-07 03:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

I'm multi-posting!!! I had more written in my last message, but somehow between my writing it and my hitting post it disappeared!!

So here's what got left out:

Chelle, did you hear the rumor that this may be the last season of ER?! I'll be so sad if it goes off the air! I've been with it since the beginning, too.

Laurie, Dh tried to get me to buy candy corn today! But I managed to stay strong and not purchase any. Its was so hard! Its my favorite Halloween candy!!!

Hope you girls are having a great weekend!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

• MM Custom Creations Said:

Chelle, did you hear the rumor that this may be the last season of ER?! I'll be so sad if it goes off the air! I've been with it since the beginning, too.

Ima hunt those writers down and lock them in a room till they write me a new season!!!

Well I am having a fat day today.

I went to Target to get some of those tights that are like socks but hide inside your shoes ...
Well anyhow I walk out the place and Johns like, um your bum is hanging out your jeans! I put my hand round to investigate and there's a big rip from the belt area going down towards by bum!!
How embarrassing.

What makes it worse is they are the only trousers that fitted me atm as my bum could shelter a small scout group, so I had to swallow my pride and go out and get a pair of new jeans and admit what size I am. Bleh.

I mean it's only a 12 and honestly I don't feel that is big on any other woman, but cause of my frame it ends up making me look wide.
From the side I look skinny! Now I just have to figure how to walk like a crab lol.

Ok I am going to soak in the bath and melt it off *Nod*

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to MaryS.

Mary your killing me!

Santa had the scrap shopping bug today and went to your wish list and guess what? That's right nothing So I thought I would wing it and ended up getting over whelmed trying to shop for you.
There is just too much scrap stuff to choose from so you are going to have to help me out by adding somethings to your wish list... Other wise Santa will just send COAL! lol

Santa Must be a Woman

The Truth, as We All Know . . . . . . .

I think Santa Claus is a woman....I hate to be the one to defy a sacred myth, but I believe he's a she. Think about it. Christmas is a big, organized, warm, fuzzy, nurturing social deal, and I have a tough time believing a guy could possibly pull it all off!

For starters, the vast majority of men don't even think about selecting gifts until Christmas Eve. Once at the mall, they always seem surprised to find only Ronco products, socket wrench sets, and mood rings left on the shelves. On this count alone, I'm convinced Santa is a woman.

Surely, if he were a man, everyone in the universe would wake up Christmas morning to find a rotating musical Chia Pet under the tree, still in the bag.

Another problem for a he-Santa would be getting there. First of all, there would be no reindeer because they would all be dead, gutted and strapped to the rear bumper of the sleigh amid wide-eyed, desperate claims that buck season had been extended. Blitzen's rack would already be on the way to the taxidermist.

Even if the male Santa DID have reindeer, he'd still have transportation problems because he would inevitably get lost up there in the snow and clouds and then refuse to stop and ask for directions.

Other reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man:

* Men can't pack a bag.
* Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
* Men would feel their masculinity is threatened...having to be seen with all those elves.
* Men don't answer their mail.
* Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described even in jest as anything remotely resembling a "bowlful of jelly."
* Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.
* Having to do the Ho Ho Ho thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.
* Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.

I can buy the fact that other mythical holiday characters are men.........
* Father Time shows up once a year unshaven and looking ominous - definite guy.
* Cupid flies around carrying weapons.
* Uncle Sam is a politician who likes to point fingers.

Any one of these individuals could pass the testosterone screening test.

But not St. Nick. Not a chance.

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink

Michele - I added you!!!

Chelle - where do you come up with these smileys?? They are sooooo funny.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

OMG! That is too funny!!

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.

Oh my gosh! What a fun and exciting day we had!

First, we looked around the big Halloween store downtown.... it was packed. They had so much, but not a gypsy costume my oldest liked (but a cute flapper dress I tried in vain to talk her into) and the middle one couldn't make up her mind at all -- she was in a rotten mood from the second we got into the car, but the little one found an adorable geisha girl!

Then we went to the glass shop. It was soooo hot! Brigid - you are not the only one with record high temps right now... ugh... The hot shop is over 105 degrees... so in we go, and the two little girls pick the colors and the oldest got to blow the pumpkin into shape.... Here is a pic of what it looks like:

Glass pumpkin

So it's so hot, and the girls are wilting... but Ben is saying how we had our first date right here, and sat on this very bench for hours chatting away, and now we are back as a family and we've done this amazing family project with a beautiful glass pumpkin to remember.... and I swear, I'm about to fall apart.... He is down on one knee looking up at me, and saying "Will you marry me?" with this GORGEOUS ring..... I thought I was gonna die!!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA! My oldest and I looked at each other, and at the exact same moment realized what was happening.... It was so romantic and sweet and wonderful!!!!!!!! I was simply stunned!

So, here is my new engagement ring .

OH MY GOSH!!!! What a day! It was so wonderful, I cannot even tell you! I can't believe I have it!

I am working on finally adding everyone into my email and we've made a little slideshow of the pictures.... he's been planning this for a month or so, and had given the manager his camera, and the whole time she was taking pictures of us and I was clueless.... So she took some great pictures of the whole thing happening!

So that is the story of the blown glass pumpkin!

Gah! I can't tell you how happy I am! Oh! I just can't!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to MaryS.

Aw..... Mary that is the sweetest story! And your ring is beautiful Congrat's

brigid16
Diva
brigid16
In response to MaryS.

Mary I have goosebumps!!!! What a wonderful day and what a wonderful story!!! I am so happy for you! I love that it was when you least expected it!!!!!!

Who ever is Mary's SS you crack me up! And that is so true!

And who ever said that this is ER's last season is lying!!!! I don't know where that rumor started but it can't possibly be true!!! It is my fav show and the only show that I watch on a regular basis!!!!I don't run on Thurs so I can watch it! I hope that it is all a lie otherwise I am going to have to help Chelle with the kidnapping!

So here are a couple LO's and a couple sneek peeks. I also posted a pic of my stuff I got with my gc from the lucky 7.

G&D
We love George
Lucky 7 winnings
Allie's star
Jennifer's rock

Wow that is a lot of [email protected] to look at! LOL!
hope you all ahve a great night!!!!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace
In response to brigid16

mary your ring is beautiful. congrats. the glass pumpkin is cool too.

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer

good morning girls!
Maryb.- what a wonderful story and what an amazing scrapbook page that is going to be! What a great example for your girls to see to true love too. Your Ben sounds so great! The ring is totally rockin too! Congrats!
Brigid- didn't take a peek at my own page but I took a peek at some of the other stuff. You got a bunch of great stuff with your winnings, of course it is the best kind of stuff (FREE). I need to go back and leave you some love....stupid dial up makes it sooo hard sometimes. Great work!
some of you may be wondering...am I a night owl? Nope- my kids will tell you 10pm-10:30 pm I turn into a pumpkin. So am I a early bird- again no not really- school days my alarm goes off about 5:45 to start getting my younguns up for school- my 9 yr old's bus runs at 6:26am. so inquiring minds might wanna know what in holy smokes am I doing posting this early in the a.m. well about an hour ago I get woke up. Seems my neighbor has the cops at their house. I really have no idea what is going on. There has been a steady stream of police at their house. Up to 6 cars at one time. Their adult son lives with them and I think he may be the root of their problem. They are a much older couple (60-70 ish). I didn't see a ambulance (yes I was looking out the window like a nosy neighbor!! I will admit I am a nosy neighbor- too much being home alone with my kids at night made me that way) I think the whole story of the thing is- all day me and my 9 year old saw some people we had never seen before next door. About 6 o'clock tonight he came inside from practicing his soccer outside and I asked him if he was tired. He said "No, I came in because you would want me to". I was a little confused by that statement. He precedes to tell me this stuff and opens up our front door and sure enough someone from next door is SCREAMING at people. really obscene language! So I wake dh tonight and tell him that the police were next door and he is like "ok tell the dog to be quiet." so I am here sharing my wonderful wake up story with you. I hope you all are sleeping well!

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink

Jennifer - you and that house full of boys just cracks me up! that's creepy about the neighbors (I hope it isn't the house at the driveway I always pull into my mistake LOL).

Brigid - that bounty from the Lucky 7 is great. What is the red/black thing & the thing next to it?

Mary - thank you so much for sharing the story of your day with us. I have chills & your ring is amazing!

Off to get ready for church......

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.

Oh girls! Thank you so much for all your well-wishes! I sent the slideshow to everyone who sent Allie her personal email.... if you didn't get it and would like to see it, you can email me at [email protected] and I will happily share! Of course!

I feel like I'm on a love hangover.... all dreamy! Been up since before 7 tho -- middle one had a sore throat. Hopefully I will get in a tiny nap today. We are doing wedding business... and perhaps researching the honeymoon??!!

So, to my SSSSP... I have a full wish list now!!! I had trouble narrowing things down, and added some collections instead of clicking on all the individual pieces.... And you are right -- I would have been totally overwhelmed to do that for someone....

Ok, I gotta go get ready for the day because some friends are planning to stop by to see the blingy-bling ( )

I'll check back later!!!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to MaryS.

Mary, awesome slideshow! That is so great that memory has been captured forever. You are one lucky girl!!

Jennifer, sorry the neighbors has you up so early this morning. I wish I could hear you telling the story in person! You have a flair for that kind of thing!

Good morning, Lynette!

My sisIL wants me to go to Joann's with her today. 3 days in a row? Gotta be record for me! But, just means more great thing for my Secret Pal, whoever she may be!!

Off to check out Brigid's scrap stash!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Michele, it's a tough thing, but yes, you've got to go to JoAnn's again!

Mary thanks for sharing that sweet story and your ring is just beautiful!!

I love "Santa must be a woman"

Jennifer ~ freaky neighbors are the worst. Let's hope there's not a repeat of that incident!

Brigid ~ Sat. is my WW weigh-in. I try not to weigh in other than that unless I'm having a difficult time. Then I need the reminder to stay on target. I will have to come back later and get caught up on all the stuff in your gallery.

This morning we got the cedar bird feeder up on the patio ~ it looks great and there are a few pics in my gallery. You can see Dinah in the window. Also a few pics of Tucker in his favorite outside spot.

Hi Chas, Trisha, Lynette, anybody else out there today!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

morning ladies. i am at the scrapbook warehouse. i know you are jealous lynette that i am surrounded by all the products. LOL. i bought some stuff yesterday too! only 13.00 though. they had a Creative Imaginations swatch book that was all JOHN DEERE!!!! okay yes i am a city girl that is the anti-john deere person BUT my cousin who passed, brandon, was country boy through and through. although my mamaw gave me his john deere hoodie and i wear it proudly!!! although he is looking down on me giggling at me for trying to be country when i wear it. LOL. for christmas i am making calendars for my entire family. each month is going to have different pictures of brandon. its not all john deere themed cause i couldnt find much john deere paper, but it is totally brandon. i figure i can use the rub ons on the days of the month to decorate. it was 9.99 and there are 299 rub ons!!! thats a true steal!

Edited by ScrappyChas on 10-07-07 08:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-07-07 09:10 AM

Morning Ladies!

Mary what an exciting day you've had. I must know - who was taking those pics of the event?? How awsome that you're going to have all of those pics to scrap.

CHas - I'm moving slow, but heading towards the shower after this and then out the door to see you. Can we go to Jonny Rockets? I want onion rings!

Brigid - I've got your gallery open in another window, poised and ready to leave some love

Michele - have fun at J's again today, I've purposfully avoided the place this weekend. I'm just not feeling very in control of my wallet since I did all that shopping in China.

Chelle - OMG!! I know it wasn't funny at the time but your bum showing story cracked me up. And don't knock the 12s. I'm a 12!!

Jennifer - Glad to here your DH and sons are so helpful when there is a crisis next door, LOL!!! Sounds like too eventful of a morning. Luckily I'm stil recovering from my jet lag and slept until 11am this morning

Trisha - what are you up to??? Did you get new pics of your scraproom up yet?

Allie - you're traveling right?? I miss you!!

Ok I've still got to go through and do our roll call. I'm going to tr and get that done this afternoon when I get back from lunch with Chas. I feel like I am so behind I will never get caught up!!!

Newsie96
Resident
Newsie96
In response to MrsVo

Hi all, I know I've been quiet lately, but I have been reading along. I'm getting ready for a 12-hour scrapbook party with my and a friend. We do it each fall and spring.

I usually spend the 12 hours in the fall working on presents for Christmas and this year is no exception. I have two albums to do for some friends from my recent trip to SK. I hope they like it - I have some great pictures to work with!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to Newsie96

Hi Amber! Have fun Sam!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to ljloula

Laurie's *nature*

Whew! 4 more to go!

Unless I have to do my own word. Do I? How is this working anyway? Do we all get our own words or do we get 1 of everybodies?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off to Joann's (again)! (And, I tell ya, Amber, if it weren't for this 50% off coupon I would be staying away, too!!)

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer

hi everyone!
Amber and Chas- hope you guys have a great lunch!
Lynette- hope you had a great time at church. Are your girls ready for school tommorrow? Ryan is writng a research paper as I type.
Michele- hope you have a great time at Joann's. I am so happy you have been getting some many orders, your site is very cool.
so I want to share I made the cover for the handmade album for my circle journal pages and maybe some more 6x12 layouts. I am really enjoying this size. I still have to get my page protectors but I used a box for the album cover.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/27/view/107 3425/-1/0...

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! I am off to get myself ready to go get my 9 year old's glasses. I'll check in later- and hopefully get to finish some more circle journal pages...hopefully

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.

HEYA AMBER! So good to see ya! I checked your blog and am ready for Day 2!

(Oh, and that sneaky, romantic man of mine got that camera to the manager way before we even went into the hotshop -- she took a great photo of us sitting together looking in the hotshop... I am very fortunate to have those wonderful pics to scrap!)

HIYA SAM! So good to see you too! Hope all is well with you, and have fun and be productive at your crop... I am a little envious....

Chas... I think you have a little too much fun at this 'job' of yours... Seriously! I think it's awesome that you are enjoying yourself so much! I'm positive customers appreciate your happy attitude and your knowledge of all things scrappy!

Laurie -- Off to check out the bird feeder. No doubt the cats will proceed into extreme insanity!

Sounds as though everyone is having a busy weekend - it is quiet in here this weekend. And I miss Allie, and Trisha, too! Come home!

And my SSSSP is a hoot -- I totally agree about santa being a woman... that was a good one!

I'll try to check back a little later... we are slowly getting around to the wedding planning part of our day.... I really want to finish the invitations and shove those out the door soon.... I figure a month in advance is plenty early, since everyone is a captive audience anyway!

Toodles!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to MaryS.

I think I'm caught up on all the galleries now! Tomorrow I promise to take sneak peaks of the cj pages I've finished. Jennifer, I really like your 7x14 cover - cool idea.

Michele, I asked that on the other thread ~ you can do a page for yourself or not. As I understood it, you get back all the Silly pages everyone has made for you. Then put 'em together for a great book.

Well, I have a goody bag of things together for the RAK to our next challenge. It made me clean up my scrap area, which was a definite plus. There was Rusty Pickle stuff everywhere from the mini album.... Now I can get back to the cj pages and not get lost in the rubble.

Chas, you have the best job ever

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to ljloula

*Scream*
So I had a whole thing typed out and I pushed the stupid advert at the top by mistake and lost the whole friggin lot!! gah *Starts again*

So I go out last night with the girls, well I stayed sober and they got pretty wasted so Marlyn and I decided to stay at Kristen's the night.
So we get in about 3 and crash. Marlyn and I slept on the sofa bed.
I wake up at around 430 to find all the lights on and Kristen sleepwalking, trying to pull the spare sofa bed out.. it couldn't go though because the one Marlyn and I was on was in the way, so she proceeds to give up and get in to it while it's semi vertical.
The kicker to this, she was NAKED as the day she was born. Not a thread on her.
She was mortified this morning and can't remember a thing lol. She has vowed never to drink Jack again. (Yea right!)
I view her in a WHOLE new light now

Lynette ~ I just type the emotion in Google with "Smiley" after, so for that one it was "Jaw drop Smiley" and wala!
This is one of my fav smiley's I found:

Mary ~ Loving your PP email It's so lovely and that glass pumpkin is SO pretty. What a lovely airloom/story you can pass down to your children/grandchildren.
And that ring!! Holy [email protected]!!! Ima rent you a forklift truck so you can carry your hand around with you! It's HUGE and Sooooo pretty

Brigid ~ I'm loving your new LOs .. your stuff is always so bright and colourful and cheerful!!

Jennifer ~ omg what crazy neighbours! Pretty album cover too!

Okies me and the hubbie are going to see The Heart Break Kid, so I'll bbl.

I gotta start planning my SS container and contents! Weeeee

Hey to everyone else out there, hope you had a fab Sunday

Chas ~ Calenders .. what a lovely tribute to your Brandon

Amber ~ I am telling you .. my arse hanging out my jeans could ONLY happen to me. And I agree, nowt wrong with a size twelve, however there is something very wrong with my muffin top

Samantha ~ Hi!

Michele ~ Ohhh I am loving the peek of "nature" I love how pink and green go together.

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

Continue with your conversations, I must go cool down!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda
In response to Taterdawg

Hi all! Austin had a ball tournament this weekend so we have been super busy! Sorry I couldn't check in!

Amber- will have to check out your blog!

Chelle- It's okay...I am a 12 in spirit...hehe! Well, I will be before too long...hopefully! Loved the story and don't worry I ALWAYS have something stupid happen to me!

Tater- It's okay....

Jennifer- Wow...crazy neighbors...we had the cops come to our house at 3am one time they almost broke down the door knocking, dh went downstairs and they asked why we called 911 dh said we didn't and then they asked what our address was and he told them and then they said that we needed to post it and dh said it was and they argued with him so he showed them the big numbers on the house...then they asked what street it was and he told them...they were on the wrong street. So note to self...if ever in Knoxville don't call 911 because they won't find you! Hehe!

Brigid- Love the new lo's and the sneaks!

Michele- That nature page is GORGEOUS!

Mary- How AMAZING! The whole story...the photos and everything! Congrats! I am glad he was able to surprise you!

Well...off to do some cleaning so it won't take me so long tomorrow and I can scrappy!

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-07-07 04:03 PM
In response to Taterdawg

Oh Tater, I'm sorry. That is why I don't watch it!

Jennifer - Love love love that album cover! It rocks!

Chelle you had me laughing out loud at the sleepwalking streaker!

Michele - what Laurie said about the CJ is exactly right!

Hi Sam! Glad to see you checking in.

I've been editing pics John took at a wedding yesterday all afternoon since I got home from lunch with Chas. It was hist first wedding where we don't know anybody, but they were low budget so it was free of charge - he needs the experience! Some of them turned out well. I'll likely post a few to my blog when I'm all done, but it will be a while.

I'm done for the night, headed for B-E-D!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to MrsVo

Hi all! I'm back - had a great weekend out of town. It was pretty relaxing, just hanging out with friends. Stayed up way too late both nights, and I am just exhausted!!!

I'll try to catch up on the gallery love tomorrow, and can't wait to read Amber's blog.

CONGRATS MARY!!!!!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

jennifer i LOVED the album cover.

amber thanks for meeting me for lunch. hope you enjoy your shopping purchases and your onion rings.

amanda hope to see you when you are in town.

tater sorry but i love football! are you a football widow? my mom is!

this is my friday night since i am off monday and tuesday. hope everyone has a great night. i have a 7 page research paper due tomorrow night andi havent started it. OPPS. i have been super busy with other homework assignments. and i need to do an astronomy lab but i swear the moon is hiding from me.

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

chelle- where in n. carolina are you? my best childhood friend, brandy, lives in greensboro.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Amber ~ I been teasing her about it all day, I think this picture just shows how drunk she was lol

Allie ~ Welcome back and glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Chas ~ Huntersville, it's about 80 miles SW of G/boro .. straight down 85.

Ok off to me bed .. ni ni x

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

what did you girls think of greys last week?

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-07-07 09:50 PM

Uggggg Jet lag is awful!!

I was justing thinking - where is Liz?!?!

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-07-07 09:53 PM
In response to ljloula

Ok I think the front page member list is up to date, with the exception of Liz whom I don't think has checking into this thread. I've left her on for now b/c we have heard from her rather recently. Has anyone heard from her?!? Liz are you out there?!?!

Also that leaves 2 spots open if we want to have 20 on the roster. Do we want to open these spots to new members or are we happy at 18 for the time being? It's up to you, but I have had one PM with a request to join the group when it re-opens.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink
In response to MrsVo

Amber thanks so much for coordinating all of this and getting the board straight! Even with your jet-lagged self!

ladies, I love my job - honestly - I have the best office to work in and I love everything I do, but do you ever get so far behind at work that you completely dread going in? I brought a whole box of crapola home this weekend in hopes of at least getting my "to do" list organized & I didn't touch it. Now I'm really dreading today and starting the week out with my desk so out of control. ahh well.... this too shall pass.

Everybody have a great day & great start to your week!

Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink

Multiposter alert!

Hey Sam!! good to see you!

Chelle - that smiley family makes me think of Jennifer (big hugs to Jennifer trapped in a household of testosterone!)

Welcome back Allie!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Morning Lynette!

I know where you're coming from ~ I hope once you get in there and start wading through it, the piles will vanish. Whip, whip them into shape!

Amber ~ I'm thinking if you've already got a PM from someone asking to join, we should just go for getting a full 20. I was lucky enough to be able to get in the last time there were openings

I'm off to a slow start today, just enjoying my coffee and my time to myself. Going to do a little scrapping now while I can. Later going with my BFF and her kids to Target and JoAnn's and I'm thinking of convincing them to swing by Michael's too ~ I mean since we're out anyway, might as well

Good luck with your paper and lab Chas. Hope everybody who's working today has a fast productive day.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to ljloula

Now I'M the multiple poster!

Sam ~ how did your crop go? Any pics to show us? I am making very lame progress on my made Christmas presents so far..

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to ljloula

Good morning, Sisters!!

Lynette, I hear you about hating to be overwhelmed at work. The way I look at it though, its better to have something to do that twiddling your thumbs sitting at your desk. I do both on a regular basis (science, go figure!) and I much prefer the pressure of trying to get something finished. Oh, but maybe I'm just weird that way!

Morning, Laurie!! Don't forget your 50% off coupon to Joann's! My 3 day streak there was very profitable. Got some good stuff for me and my SSSS.

Amber, letting some newbies in is fine with me! The more the merrier! Hope your jet lag is wearing off this morning. Loved the first China blog entry!

Chelle, you can tell your gf that at least you didn't take any pics to scrapbook the moment. lol!!

Chas, enjoy your "weekend!" Good luck on that research paper. I hate writing papers!

Allie, glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!! Glad you back!

Tater, sorry about your loss.

Thanks, Laurie & Amber, on the CJ info! That greatly influences one of the pages I have left. Mwaahaaahahaahaaaaa!!

And thanks all for the love on my nature page (your page is the first one I've used pics on, Laurie!)

Somehow I missed looking at Jennifer's cover for her CJ. Off to do that now!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Mom2CamiandReese
Governor
Mom2CamiandReese
In response to ljloula

Good Morning!

I was busy this weekend working on the cj! I only have 3 more to go!!!

Brigid, My Stalker!!!!! LOL!!! Seriously though, it would be so cool if we lived closer to each other!!!

Mary, Congrats on your ring!! Very super sweet story!!

Amber, Welcome back!!

Lynette, I feel your pain, ever since I found sb.com ..............I am so far behind on my work.

Chelle, glad you had fun on your night out!!

Laurie, hope you get some good deals today!! Have Fun!

Amber, Welcome Back!!!!

Hey Sam!!

Welcome back Allie!!

Chas, I actually liked Grey's this week, I just saw previews last night for this week, and saw Alex & Mer's sis give each other the look, I wonder .......

I will have to go & ck out everyones galleries!

Hello to Tater, Amanda, Jennifer, Michele, and everyone else!!

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 10-08-07 05:09 AM

Ahhggg you guys are killing me on the CJ. I really need to get my butt in gear. I'm hoping to get some more done Saturday. I've just got so much photo editing to do scrapping has had to take a back seat.

Allie, glad you're back and that you had fun!!

Michele - I agree I prefer busy, it keeps the clock running!

Lynette - good luck with getting your piles reduced. Just use our China trip motto - "I know I can!"

Theresa - you are so right, sb.com can be time consuming. I *try* to limit it to 2xs per day but that doesn't always work out, LOL!

Also while I was jet lagging last night I put up a China- Day 2 part 1 entry for those of you who were anxiously waiting

And a food PSA - if you have not yet tried cinnamon Sun Chips, run - do not walk - to the nearest store and get you some! They are soooo yummy!! (and yes that's what I'm eating for breakfast,LOL)

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to MrsVo

Morning

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl

GM ladies!

Boy did I crash hard last night. Of course the pugs woke up at 5am. *&@#$$(!!!!! I wish I was off today...

I don't think I'll catch up on posts...so forgive me if I miss something!

Girls - I gotta tell you, I am loving football! My Noles are 4-1 (which we haven't done for quite some time), and gaining momentum. UF lost..Texas lost..USC lost..and it just keeps getting better.

Amber - love day 2 part one, but gotta tell ya the suspense is killing me!!!! Oh, and 20 or 18, either is fine with me. Is Shaunna going to be an active part of the CG? (Shaunna - are you out there?)

Lynette - good luck getting caught up (or at least shrinking the pile). I hate being so overwhelmed.

Michele - what goodies did you get from J's? I intended to go this weekend, and didn't. ah well...

Sam - we need a post-crop report!

Laurie - love the Simpson-esque avatar! cracking me up.. enjoy your shopping excursion!

Chas - good luck with the paper!

Trisha - do you want to grab lunch today? Do you have time?

okie doke - I'm going to try to get some work done (bwahahaha). bbl!

Chasity Grace
Pro
Chasity Grace

first procastination from writing the research paper post of the day...and as usual im sure i will be a multi poster...im chatty whats new? LOL.

amber-i dont care if we let more people in. its up to the majority.

lynette-i know that feeling. i am so overwhelmed with school work. i have all the due dates on a calendar and this weekend i looked at the calendar and made a lists of the dates i need to work on what assignments so they are done before the due date. so much to do so little time.

Page 3 of 91 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics