Page 33 of 33 
Username Post: Digi / Hybrid Critique Group        (Topic#1438345)
Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to Shellsurfer

I did put a kit together for another site's contest. It will be available to download in about a week. I will holler when you can grab it!

Heavenly Rain Digital Kit
By Shellsurfer

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

bump to post...

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

Love your Avatar Luann!!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to AgilityIG

Thanks Marsha! It's SO good to see you around here again! That face is my DGD... but I imbedded it onto some other child's body in a bunny suit!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I am designing my own kits now, and wanted to share my first one with all of you! You can get to the download link for my freebie kit through the link in my blog found in my signature. I hope you enjoy my kit, and would love it if you could share the LOs that you create with me, so that I can post your pages in my blog as well.

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC

Good to see a little activity here. I haven't been scrapping at all - been so busy. Oh girls, I had a disaster last week. I store all my scrap supplies, pages and pics on an external hard drive and pay for an online backup service (Mozy)to back that up. well, you know how they say we should always anticipate a crash??? It did!. There was no way to retreive from the hard drive so I got a new one and had to hope I had everything backed up properly. It took all weekend for the backed up stuff to download. We just have no idea how much stuff we collect! I ended up losing about half of the copies of the scrap pages but that's all so far. (Thank heavens I have made printed copies for each of the grandkids whenever I did a page for their books). I'm still hoping to find them in a hidden folder somewhere. Question...anybody know if I can make copies from my gallery? Anyways...back up, back up, back up. In one quick second, it could all be gone.

TTYL

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to LindaC

Oops - forgot! Love your kit, LuAnn. I'll download it as soon as I get things back up and running. I did a paper pack a while back (did anyone get it). I found creating the little elements a bit challenging. Is there a secret trick?

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to LindaC

I guess there is no big hurry Linda. They now tell me that they are locking them until May 1st, so that everyone gets a fair chance. after that they will be available for a week.
That is horrible what happened though. I hope you get everything straightened around soon!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Here is a page that I made using my new kit.

Heavenly Rain sample preview
By Shellsurfer

Don't forget to grab your own on May 1st! I can't wait to see all of your pages!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

Beautiful new kit LuAnn!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Linda - so sorry to hear about your crash!! We have two external hard drives on each computer here just in case. Sometimes it's a pain, but it's worth it!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Oh LuAnn.... guess what I am getting next week (Monday the 11th)????? It's little and furry and sooooooo stinkin' cute!!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to AgilityIG

Next week???? You have to post photos!!! I am so excited for you!!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Grab your kits from my blog ladies!!! Every download is a vote, so tell all your digi friends!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• Shellsurfer Said:
Next week???? You have to post photos!!! I am so excited for you!!

I'll let you know as soon as I get him - he is coming on a flight from Portland to Chicago (closest direct flight) and a friend and I are driving to Chicago to pick him up a week from tomorrow. I think his name is going to be Vinnie - we'll see how it fits him.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

LuAnn - Here are pics of Vinnie - He is doing fantastic! We drove to Chicago Tuesday night to meet his plane (he flew in from Portland). He is a wonderful little dog!!

Vinnie II By AgilityIG

Vinnie I By AgilityIG

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to AgilityIG

Adorable!!! Is he a mini or a toy?

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

He's actually a Kleinpudel - it's German. He is going to be registered as a Standard, but will be a very small standard - about 16-17 inches.

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to AgilityIG

oh my gosh, he is beautiful!!! just look at that face!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to LindaC

Thanks Linda!!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to AgilityIG

I have never heard of such a dog! I can't wait to see how he does with his agility training... he should take some awesome pictures!

Here is a page I did today... finally! After weeks of reading I am back to it.

A New Beginning
By Shellsurfer

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC

hi girls. jci. where is everyone hangin' out? not here, i guess. hope everyone is well. been so long since i scrapped. my granddaughter and a couple friends had a sweet sixteen party and i made them all memory books. here's a page from kaylin's book. i can't post the others because i hesitate posting other children. it's been keeping me pretty busy.

Happy Birthday Kaylin By LindaC

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to LindaC

hi girls. here's a conversion from Kaylin's book so Micah has one for his scrapbook too. i love the shades and he had them on most of the night.

Party like a rock star By LindaC

Page 33 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics