Page 2 of 11 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
fuzzlekins
Diva
fuzzlekins
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
I have the Once Upon a Time, but I don't know what to do with it. Any ideas??

My thought exactly. I think that's a tough stack unless you've got a little girl who loves the whole princess theme. It's a bit too glittery for me too. I know a lot of people love glitter, but I'm definitely a conservative blinger.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 02-11-08 01:16 PM
In response to fuzzlekins

I have the 8x8 Once Upon A Time, and am using it for D1's wedding album - every bride is a princess! I also used solid cs in coordinating colors to tone down the drama.
The first page of the album is the page that says "Once upon a time..." I have a pic of them at his graduation from boot before they were married. The next 2 pages are the "there was a beautiful princess..." and "a handsome prince..." with individual pics on their wedding day. The last couple of pages are the "off on a adventure", "far far away" and "happily ever after" These are pics of them leaving the reception showered with rose petals, getting into the cowboy limo (stretch F150), and their faces looking out of the window of the limo.
Now if I can just decide if I want to give them my sb!
HTH

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Tivi

I might use it for my dd's boyfriend's prom.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to MomWolf

I'm making a baby scrapbook for my littlest. Her name is Maeve so the fairytale theme works really well!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-12-08 11:53 AM
In response to WeeFaerie

I like the card stock and the adhesive mats. I know they are expensive, but I save in time. Saw the JA sale. I am on my way to pick up the Black and White collections. With DS, I don't do too much of the fairy tale theme.
Debi, btw Maeve is a beautiful name.
Tivi are you going to post photos of the wedding album?

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 02-12-08 05:05 PM
In response to vawm

Debi - love your DD's name. My mom's family shortened it (hillbillies couldn't pronounce it correctly!) to Mae when the first girls were born in the US. It's a family name for us.

I'll try to post the pics of the wedding album soon. I'm not very good at that...

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Tivi

you guys probably know this already but you can look an item up in the superstore and then see how different people used the product.
So if you are looking for "Once Upon a Time" ideas check "Layouts & Projects Using This Product (From the Gallery):" from the product page in the Superstore.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Thanks vawm and tivi. Maeve likes her name, She's five months though so she likes everything! I'm going with the Once upon a time there was a faerie princess and going through her first year so I will be checking out the gallery for inspiration. Thanks!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Cool! Thanks!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 02-12-08 05:38 PM

Actually, I never noticed that feature...DUH! Sometimes, you just have to point out the obvious to me I swear I am becoming my mother....... TFS!

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed
In response to Tivi

I'm thinking really, really hard about picking up a photo stack (2) this coming week when I hop the border and go to Joann's...

*sigh* So many supplies, so little money!

rblgrl
rblgrl 
Guru
rblgrl

I'm still pretty new to the game, but I tend to like the stacks, if anything I have stuff for later, never know when you might need something odd....

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to rblgrl

• rblgrl Said:
I'm still pretty new to the game, but I tend to like the stacks, if anything I have stuff for later, never know when you might need something odd....

Love that way of thinking!

christine3625
Resident
christine3625
In response to moxiegirl23

i do both....i love the stacks cause most of the time they all can go together. not only that but i get more to choose from. but then sometimes i buy them one at a time....sometimes they have prettier ones to choose from....but i am always careful on how i use those ones. i don't want to waste it. also i think the stacks in the long run are cheaper...even more so when they go on sale!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to christine3625

So our little DCWV love thread needed a btt...

Did we all bop over to Joann's and pick up the new Spring stack and spring glitter stack and coordinating mat stacks?

I did! lol

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Jenny from the Crop

• Jenny from the Crop Said:

Did we all bop over to Joann's and pick up the new Spring stack and spring glitter stack and coordinating mat stacks?

I did! lol

Nope, because I had to go out last month and buy more storage for the stacks I just bought. I'm not looking at any stacks until I use up the paper equivelent of one stack.

Ok, maybe just a peek...

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-13-08 07:41 AM

you betcha!! I got the pp stack, cs stack (both 12x12) and 2 8x8 cs stacks!!

I may have to go back get at least one more 12x12 cs while they're still on sale!!!

J's must get a quantity discount. The wholesale price on the 12x12 stacks is $10 and on the 8x8 stacks is $7.50.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Tivi

yeah, i think you're right... i think they have some special arrangement with dcwv because joann's is the only place that I know of where the limited edition seasonal stacks can be found anyway. the specialty stacks you find everywhere... but the spring/fall/summer/and regular Christmas stacks... i never see anywhere else but j's.

Works for me! Shoot!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I did! lol

Nope, because I had to go out last month and buy more storage for the stacks I just bought. I'm not looking at any stacks until I use up the paper equivelent of one stack.

Ok, maybe just a peek...

girl, who you kiddin'? You know you want the spring stack!

Shoot!

luv2scrapndance
Guru
luv2scrapndance

I bought the spring stack On Monday!!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I did! lol

Ok, maybe just a peek...

Shoot!

Now y'all know there is NO such thing as "just peeking" because you end up ooooing and ahhhing and putting it in your cart/basket.

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Yes - I did too. Just yesterday. I love these stacks.

Ok, maybe just a peek...

Shoot!

Now y'all know there is NO such thing as "just peeking" because you end up ooooing and ahhhing and putting it in your cart/basket.

I was there yesterday and picked up these stacks. I love them and they are all I use. DH rolled his eyes and I bought three stacks of paper. I am thinking about the Rock n Roll stack as well. I totally agree with no peeking. That's how they get you.

Edited by Amonika on 03-13-08 08:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

I did! lol

Ok, maybe just a peek...

Shoot!

d

EXACTLY! LOL

I wouldn't buy half as much as I do if I didn't "just peek" at most of it! LOL

Oh, I'm pathetic! But at least i'm not alone! LOL

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

Oh Btw... my boyfriend let me charge a joann's order to his card for my b-day so i finally got the 12x12 of the original glitter stack, the far east stack, and the old world stack and i got the mat stack from the once upon a time collection. don't have the 12x12 for that because I really don't know what i'd do with it other than just put the pages in an album by themselves and look at them cuz they are so pretty! LOL

If I had a more specific project in mind I'd love to get it... but at this point I don't. Maybe when I get married... but what if they don't have it anymore then? Maybe I should just get it now...

Oh and also... the rockstar stack... again, no speicific project in mind for it so i keep passing it up but i know if i really thought about it i could make up an excuse to use it and what if something came along down the road that it would be perfect for but then they didn't have it anymore. then i would be sad so i'd need to have it... so my next splurge will definitely include the 12x12 rockstar stack. I already have the 2 mat stacks, rock queen and rock king rockstar mat stacks. got them on clearance at m's awhile ago.

Oh Lordy! Look at all I've just talked myself into! I don't even need help being enabled I just enable myself!

mkthomas
Veteran
mkthomas
In response to luv2scrapndance

I love the adhesive mat stacks for using with diecutting machines becuase then you don't need glue!!!!!! I have two of every season and a few others

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

I wait until they go on sale, or if it is seasonal, as the cardstock, I get them at a real good price. Last spring I bought two cardstock for under $5.00 for each. you can use the colors any time of the year.

However, I did get the Pet on because I am in a Pet CJ and will need it. I love the colors. I also got the baby boy/girl one because I have some baby gifts to make, but I can also use them for Easter.

I haven't been into J's this for the past two weeks almost. House bound, I had my gallbladder removed. However, I just might be able to go tomorrow. I am gettin along pretty well, and the four walls are driving me crazy.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Oh Btw... my boyfriend let me charge a joann's order to his card for my b-day so i finally got the 12x12 of the original glitter stack, the far east stack, and the old world stack and i got the mat stack from the once upon a time collection. don't have the 12x12 for that because I really don't know what i'd do with it other than just put the pages in an album by themselves and look at them cuz they are so pretty! LOL

If I had a more specific project in mind I'd love to get it... but at this point I don't. Maybe when I get married... but what if they don't have it anymore then? Maybe I should just get it now...

Oh and also... the rockstar stack... again, no speicific project in mind for it so i keep passing it up but i know if i really thought about it i could make up an excuse to use it and what if something came along down the road that it would be perfect for but then they didn't have it anymore. then i would be sad so i'd need to have it... so my next splurge will definitely include the 12x12 rockstar stack. I already have the 2 mat stacks, rock queen and rock king rockstar mat stacks. got them on clearance at m's awhile ago.

Oh Lordy! Look at all I've just talked myself into! I don't even need help being enabled I just enable myself!

I have the 12 x 12 Once Upon a Time stack and finally used ONE PAGE of it! (See the "I Am a Pagan" lo in my gallery.) I cant' find the Rock Star stack at J's or Pat Catan's. I love the Old World and A Pocket Full of Posies stacks, too. Now I have to go look for the new Spring stack.

Does anyone know if I can get a telecommute job with DCWV???

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

seriously, wouldn't that be awesome, lisa! LOL

You can get the rockstar stack at j's website right now... and it's still only 9.99!

Amonika
Expert
Amonika

I couldn't have written this better if I tried!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Amonika

thank you, thank you. I'm here all week.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

You can get the rockstar stack at j's website right now... and it's still only 9.99!

*must......resist......pulling.......out.......credit......card.........must........not........let.....Jenny......enable.......me....... *

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

Oh Lisa, Please!

I dont even know you that well and I know that you don't need any help being enabled!

Shoot!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:

*must......resist......pulling.......out.......credit......card.........must........not........let.....Jenny......enable.......me....... *

you know you want to. all the "cool" scrappers have this stack. (Well, I do. And my DD thinks I'm cool! )

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

LOL!

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

I have all dressed up and Rock star paper packs with the albums.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Oh Lisa, Please!

I dont even know you that well and I know that you don't need any help being enabled!

Shoot!

Oh crud. Ok, you know me that much!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

you know you want to. all the "cool" scrappers have this stack. (Well, I do. And my DD thinks I'm cool! )

So I'm not in with the "cool kids" if I don't have those?

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

duh! didn't you know that?

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

[quote=Jenny from the Crop][quote=Lisa1968][quo te=moxiegirl23][quote=Lis a1968][quote=Jenny from the Crop]seriously, wouldn't that be awesome, lisa! LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

duh! didn't you know that?

[/quote]

So I'm a slow learner.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

LOL.

Lisa, you know it's all in good humor, right?

I'm just teasing you.

Bbwjill
Resident
Bbwjill

Just bought Far East collection stack, like em.. wish they were easier to get "out" of the stack though.. a little toooo much glue me thinks

oh yah and YAAA! it's Friday!!!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Bbwjill

omg, seriously!

sometimes those papers are really hard to get out of the pack without damaging them!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

omg, seriously!

sometimes those papers are really hard to get out of the pack without damaging them!

I forget which pack I bought that is super easy to get out. Could be Rock Star - it's perforated at the top so all I have to do is tear carefully - no glue!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

does dcwv perf any of their stacks?

I know the scalloped cardstock stack is perfed... but i haven't used any of it yet.

hmm....

i have 3 12x12 stacks and one mat stack on its way to me. I hope it comes today so i don't have to wait all weekened for it. I'm getting antsy!!!

ScrapperKate03
Expert
ScrapperKate03

I did! lol

I went to my local J's and they didn't have it!!! I was super bummed.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to ScrapperKate03

• ScrapperKate03 Said:

I did! lol

I went to my local J's and they didn't have it!!! I was super bummed.

Dude, the one by my work didn't have it either! WTH?!

The one by my home did, though... Thank God!

Shoot!

Do you have another J's around that is a reasonable distance to drive?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

does dcwv perf any of their stacks?

I know the scalloped cardstock stack is perfed... but i haven't used any of it yet.

hmm....

i have 3 12x12 stacks and one mat stack on its way to me. I hope it comes today so i don't have to wait all weekened for it. I'm getting antsy!!!

Coincidentally, it's my Rock Star Stack that's perffed. I think that's the only one...that I know of anyway...

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

well now see... I don't have that one so I wouldn't know....

yet. i will have it... soon. Bwahhahahahahahaa!!

scrapnread
Guru
scrapnread
In response to luv2scrapndance

I am practicing restraint. I only bought the Spring Stack and the Glitter Spring Stack. Of course I already have the Fall, Spring Summer, and Christmas Stacks of 2007.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-14-08 02:45 PM
In response to scrapnread

Wouldn't you know.. I buy the spring pp & CS (12x12) and 2 cs (8x8), then make a second trip to buy 2 more cs (12x12) - all at 40% off. I get home from the second trip and what is in my mailbox??? The new sales flyer that has the sping line on sale for 50% off!!!!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Tivi

Oh that sucks big time!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

I am a dcwv junkie... and when I don't buy dcwv i still buy paper packs. I'm not a "by the sheet" paper buyer. I probably do have more than I'll ever use in my life. LOL But at the same time.. it's kinda nice to have 3 of the same pattern and a lot of one theme when you have BIG album projects or multiple of the same thing as gifts or something, kwim?

I personally love dcwv stacks and just don't have the decision making skills that I see as neccessary in buying paper by the sheet... so i get stacks. Plus, it makes mixing and matching A LOT easier!!! And you still have options, I have found.

WORD!!!!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
Wouldn't you know.. I buy the spring pp & CS (12x12) and 2 cs (8x8), then make a second trip to buy 2 more cs (12x12) - all at 40% off. I get home from the second trip and what is in my mailbox??? The new sales flyer that has the sping line on sale for 50% off!!!!

I'd be so mad!!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Scrappin B

• Scrappin B Said:
I am a dcwv junkie... and when I don't buy dcwv i still buy paper packs. I'm not a "by the sheet" paper buyer. I probably do have more than I'll ever use in my life. LOL But at the same time.. it's kinda nice to have 3 of the same pattern and a lot of one theme when you have BIG album projects or multiple of the same thing as gifts or something, kwim?

I personally love dcwv stacks and just don't have the decision making skills that I see as neccessary in buying paper by the sheet... so i get stacks. Plus, it makes mixing and matching A LOT easier!!! And you still have options, I have found.

WORD!!!!

To yo' mama!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• Scrappin B Said:

WORD!!!!

To yo' mama!

Y'all fo' real! (Ok, let me stop.)

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

before i buy a stack i ask myself, 'how many pages in this stack will i actually use?' if you really do like the collection, i say go for it because dcwv has some great quality/detailed stacks out there. also most craft stores (at least in my area) will have them either on sale or have a 40% off a purchase coupon in their weekly sale ads.

shewalksonair
New Kid On the Block
shewalksonair

I buy both. I find that I often use the stack paper for matting, lettering, etc. I scrap 12x12 pages and I can cut a lot of details from one 12x12 sheet. Also, I love the textures I can find in the stack paper. I have some now that looks like linen - LOVE IT! If you can get it 1/2 off that's a good deal. And of course, ALL my scraps go in my scrap box for "little" uses later. One more thing, you always get more than one sheet of each color, so if you decide to do a double page layout, use them for your background and you are good to go.

shewalksonair
New Kid On the Block
shewalksonair
In response to shewalksonair

Let's all put our heads together and think SPRING!

Edited by shewalksonair on 03-15-08 07:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

I just saw the spring glitter on. It goes on sale at J's tomorrow. Does anyone do swaps here? You know DisneyLisa does a DCWV swap all the time. The only thing is you have to use the current DCWV paper for the year. She has one going on right now. Check it out. She was the one who got me hooked on DCWV. Bad girl, bad girl!! LOL

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• shewalksonair Said:
Let's all put our heads together and think SPRING!

SO True! Welcome to the neighborhood.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

husband needed to go to the Walmart next to my local JoAnns AND he encouraged me to go in AND I ended up buying the Spring Glitter Stack.

more paper I need to use up now.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• moxiegirl23 Said:
husband needed to go to the Walmart next to my local JoAnns AND he encouraged me to go in AND I ended up buying the Spring Glitter Stack.

Wow! An in-house enabler! How cool is that?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Wow! An in-house enabler! How cool is that?

I knew the minute I got NEAR Js, I would be plunking down $$ for it. He enables to a point, which is good because I would be in deeper trouble than I am now.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

Yay for the Spring Stack!

Hopefully my birthday J's order will come tomorrow with my far east, old world, and glitter 12x12 stacks and my once upon a time mat stack. Woo hoo!

Next on my list is the blossoms and butterflies glitter stack, the jewel tone cardstock stack and the pastel carstock stack. I'll probably pick up at least 2 each of the cardstock stacks. :P

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

I went to J's yesterday and got the Nana's Kids boy and the chip for 1/2. LOVE IT

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to riverroadrn

scuse me. Nana's Nursery, Baby boy

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:
I just saw the spring glitter on. It goes on sale at J's tomorrow. Does anyone do swaps here? You know DisneyLisa does a DCWV swap all the time. The only thing is you have to use the current DCWV paper for the year. She has one going on right now. Check it out. She was the one who got me hooked on DCWV. Bad girl, bad girl!! LOL

I love the glitter stacks!!!! I always buy the glitter stack and the regular stack. As well as both mat stacks!

I'm totally addicted!! AND... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sticker stacks. Those are not a very big hit though. I'm totally alone in my love for them. I always wait until the stacks are sold out and then the sticker stack goes on sale for like $3.

BTW, does anyone love those Epoxy stickers from the Michael's dollar bin as much as I do?? I know they're not DCWV, but they're FAB!!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

LOL! She really does love those sticker stacks! Goes crazy for them!

Tarynne Wise
Diva
Tarynne Wise

I bought the Glitter Stack about a week ago cause I wanted Black and White PP for a Paper Bag Album I'm making (the finised pages are in my gallery!) and the ones in the stack were the cutest I could find. Oh and I bought the Pet Stack, lol. They are tough to get out of the stack, I ripped a couple trying to. I hate glitter... but the glitter on these papers are more of a glue/glitter in one and none comes off! Instead of having glitter EVERYWHERE, it stays on the page.. gotta love that!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Tarynne Wise

i know! that was my biggest hesitation with that stack but it really is just on the paper and not all loose and all over the place!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tarynne Wise

• Auntie T Said:
I bought the Glitter Stack about a week ago cause I wanted Black and White PP for a Paper Bag Album I'm making (the finised pages are in my gallery!) and the ones in the stack were the cutest I could find. Oh and I bought the Pet Stack, lol. They are tough to get out of the stack, I ripped a couple trying to. I hate glitter... but the glitter on these papers are more of a glue/glitter in one and none comes off! Instead of having glitter EVERYWHERE, it stays on the page.. gotta love that!!

Yeah! That's the best thing about the glitter stacks is that you don't get glitter everywhere. I love glittery stuff but that's my biggest hesitation in using it.

GO DCWV!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

LOL! I can totally see you doing that banana dance!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

yeah... it's what I do...

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

come on now, girls... are you really going to let our DCWV love fest die out?!

i just got my new stacks today!!! Glitter, Far East & Old World 12x12 and OUAT mat stack!

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Bought the Spring Glitter matstack last week. It was 40% off. Had to buy it. Too cute, plus in Disneylisa's swap, so I used that as an excuse too.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hey, any excuse works!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

i just got my new stacks today!!! Glitter, Far East & Old World 12x12 and OUAT mat stack!

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

Sorry. Would've posted more love, but I was past due for my annual "Mom is sick so the household must panic" festival. Won't touch the stacks right now, because I'm a firm believer in snot and glitter do not mix. If they were supposed to go together, we'd be snotting glitter everytime we got sick! But my last 4 LOs were all about the Christmas Glitter stack.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

LOL! Sorry about the family panic mode. Are you from a big family?

I've found that big families tend to vary between 2 extremes... either over-reaction or under-reaction, for lack of a better way of putting it. kwim?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I've found that big families tend to vary between 2 extremes... either over-reaction or under-reaction, for lack of a better way of putting it. kwim?

No, very small family. But since I do everything (cooking, planning, cleaning, shopping,nursing the sick & laundry) nothing gets done. And they have this knack for knowing when I want/need attention and ignoring me or knowing when I want to be left alone and trying to smother me with affection.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

Sorry. Would've posted more love, but I was past due for my annual "Mom is sick so the household must panic" festival. Won't touch the stacks right now, because I'm a firm believer in snot and glitter do not mix. If they were supposed to go together, we'd be snotting glitter everytime we got sick! But my last 4 LOs were all about the Christmas Glitter stack.

Would that be blingy boogers? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Did you know Moms can't get sick because the rest of the household wanders around in a mini version of Night of the Living Dead? Mindless zombies not knowing where they are going.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

Did you know Moms can't get sick because the rest of the household wanders around in a mini version of Night of the Living Dead? Mindless zombies not knowing where they are going.

Braynz.....Braynz....

Yup, I knew that. Which is why I only get sick enough to take to my bed every couple of years. Though I was really surprised when DH brought home a can of chicken soup for me. (Note: Healthy Choice Low Sodium CHicken soup tastes like Chicken butts. They forgot to add different seasonings to make up for the lack of salt taste!)

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:

No, very small family. But since I do everything (cooking, planning, cleaning, shopping,nursing the sick & laundry) nothing gets done. And they have this knack for knowing when I want/need attention and ignoring me or knowing when I want to be left alone and trying to smother me with affection.

doesn't it just always seem to work out that way?! LOL Glad I'm not the only one!

But I know I do it to them, too. My sister will tell you that! LOL

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

Braynz.....Braynz....

Yup, I knew that. Which is why I only get sick enough to take to my bed every couple of years. Though I was really surprised when DH brought home a can of chicken soup for me. (Note: Healthy Choice Low Sodium CHicken soup tastes like Chicken butts. They forgot to add different seasonings to make up for the lack of salt taste!)

and just how, may i ask, would you know what chicken butts taste like?!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

[quote=Jenny from the Crop][quote=moxiegirl23][ quote=Lisa1968][quote=mox iegirl23][quote=Jenny from the Crop]come on now, girls... are you really going to let our DCWV love fest die out?!

Whooooo hoooo!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Braynz.....Braynz....

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe it was written in the list of ingrediants, right after noodles and boiled celery.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Whooooo hoooo!!!!

yes... you are correct... snot and glitter do not mix!!

You know what else doesn't mix. Small embellishments and coughing... or wind.... wind blows too. Me and my sis will just be sitting at our table and this wind comes through the window like we invited it in and what not! GRR!!

But, I agree with the whole, "don't touch the stack until the snot's gone" thing. and I totally giggled at the "mom is sick so the household must panic". haha.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

[quote=Jenny from the Crop][quote=moxiegirl23][ quote=Lisa1968][quote=mox iegirl23][quote=Jenny from the Crop]come on now, girls... are you really going to let our DCWV love fest die out?!

Whooooo hoooo!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Braynz.....Braynz....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

[quote=moxiegirl23][quote =Jenny from the Crop][quote=moxiegirl23][ quote=Lisa1968][quote=mox iegirl23][quote=Jenny from the Crop]come on now, girls... are you really going to let our DCWV love fest die out?!

Whooooo hoooo!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Braynz.....Braynz....

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe it was written in the list of ingrediants, right after noodles and boiled celery.
[/quote]

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-18-08 09:13 AM
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I'd like to do swaps with DisneyLisa, but I don't think anyone would appreciate what I'd send! No really, my scrap area is next to the fireplace which we use all winter to heat that part of the house. AND DH smokes almost as bad as the fireplace! There just isn't any good way to get rid of those smells.

vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285

does anyone have any idea when the new stack is coming out "blooming and blossoms" i believe?? saw in a mag and cant wait to get my hands on it!! love the spring stack, spring chipboard, and spring stickers...got them all on sale at J's...im thinking that i am going to get the glitter stacks from now on because even though i love the spring stack...so much paper!! i still have tons from last years spring stack!

vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285
In response to vanessajd2285

oops...its called blossoms and butterflies!!! sorry!@

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

I would imagine it's coming out soon since they've release advertisements on it. I'm dying to get my hands on it!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• vanessajd2285 Said:
oops...its called blossoms and butterflies!!! sorry!@

Can't wait. I love butterflies!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

I love blossoms....

...ok, and butterflies!

LOL

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

• vanessajd2285 Said:
does anyone have any idea when the new stack is coming out "blooming and blossoms" i believe?? saw in a mag and cant wait to get my hands on it!! love the spring stack, spring chipboard, and spring stickers...got them all on sale at J's...im thinking that i am going to get the glitter stacks from now on because even though i love the spring stack...so much paper!! i still have tons from last years spring stack!

Shut up! Really??

Holy carp I'm so excited!

And yes... I said carp... It's my new thing... lol

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

And I love blossoms as well... and butterflies too. FUN!!!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

Holy carp... LOL You're catching on.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Holy carp... LOL You're catching on.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to MomWolf

I thought you'd dig the carp!

**kid voice** It makes me giggle!

So, all day I've been thinking about the new stack coming out! Let's all get to joanns the morning that it open and form some kind or rowdy line outside and wait for them to come open the door. It'll be fun. haha.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

We should! But when do they plan on having it?

We have to find out! lol

Page 2 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics