Page 3 of 11 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrappin B

• Scrappin B Said:
I thought you'd dig the carp!

**kid voice** It makes me giggle!

So, all day I've been thinking about the new stack coming out! Let's all get to joanns the morning that it open and form some kind or rowdy line outside and wait for them to come open the door. It'll be fun. haha.

I would do that even though I don't plan on buying that stack (note I said PLAN, thus leaving me the out in case it happens to come home with me). I love lines like that, so much fun!

Richelle
Angel
Richelle
In response to moxiegirl23

I get them sometimes. Depends on the stack. I also have a few friends that I scrap with so sometimes we will go in on a stack because you get a few pages of each one. That way I a not stuck with the same pp.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Richelle

I think I'm well enough to scrap today! It all depends on what work I get done first, for I have a training call at 10, DD has a half day at school today and we need to work on her science fair project. But if my chores get done, then I can play!!

Almost makes me want to go buy a stack to celebrate with!

vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285

just by looking at the blossoms and butterfly stack on the dcwv.com, it would make amazing spring layouts...i just wish i knew when it was coming out...the website doesnt even say....

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to vanessajd2285

I know! Grrr.... it just says coming this Spring of '08 or something really vague like that.

oh well... we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled and report back here as soon as we find out.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Jenny from the Crop

Well.......Spring arrives tomorrow, so should we all be on the look out for it them? (wishful thinking!)

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

That's what I'm saying! Shoot!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Went to J's today and got some of the Spring Glitter stuff:

12 x 12 pack
the mat stack
the specialty sticker collection
the ribbons "fun" and "funky"
epoxy stickers "flowers"

I got 2 of each and put together a kit for my dd for Easter.

Still can't find the Pets stack in the store, and I can't find the Rock Star stack anywhere. GRRR.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

They have the pets stack at joann's online store for the same discount.... enabling.

The rockstar is stack is really hard to find anymore in brick and mortar stores... you almost HAVE to go online. But it, as well, is online at joann for the discounted price.

I think you should go... I'm just saying. And sign up for the free shipping club while you're there.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

OMG I just went to j's online store and i did not find the Rockstar stack in 12x12! No!!!! I don't have that yet! They can't get rid of it! Oh Lord... I need to find it!!!

They do have the 8x8 though so i might have to settle for that. Better than nothing I guess, right?

But I want the 12x12.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Jenny from the Crop Said:
OMG I just went to j's online store and i did not find the Rockstar stack in 12x12! No!!!! I don't have that yet! They can't get rid of it! Oh Lord... I need to find it!!!

They do have the 8x8 though so i might have to settle for that. Better than nothing I guess, right?

But I want the 12x12.

http://everythingscrappn.com/store/index.php?main_page=...

There are some on Ebay too.

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 03-19-08 04:21 PM
In response to DawnInAZ

i just bought the rockstar stack from my j's on clearance! a 12x12 stack for 7.97!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

But I want the 12x12.

http://everythingscrappn.com/store/index.php?main_page=...

There are some on Ebay too.

Thanks! I found it at Scrapbooking-Warehouse (dotcom) too. I just hope it's around a little while longer... i can't it at the moment.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to gg loves Matthew

I LOVE the stacks. I just bought 2 last month and they are almost gone already!!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
Went to J's today and got some of the Spring Glitter stuff:

12 x 12 pack
the mat stack
the specialty sticker collection
the ribbons "fun" and "funky"
epoxy stickers "flowers"

I got 2 of each and put together a kit for my dd for Easter.

Still can't find the Pets stack in the store, and I can't find the Rock Star stack anywhere. GRRR.

OK... I heart you big time cause no one else ever buys the sticker stack! I love the sticker stacks and they're always in the clearance bin for like $3. Makes me worried that they're gonna stop making them or something.

HOORAY FOR STICKER STACKS!!!

ok... enough of that.... I swear I'm gonna camp out in front of Jo-Anns for the new stack comin' out! It's gonna be spectacular!

Edited by Scrappin B on 03-19-08 07:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

spectacular... LOL

asunshyne21
Resident
asunshyne21

Am I a little slow but what does dcvw stacks mean? Thanks for filling me in...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to asunshyne21

DCVW = Die Cuts With a View .

Expert
In response to asunshyne21

Die Cuts With a View , they make really nice packs of paper that coordinate with eachother. They usually have them on sale at Joanne's for around $10 which is a really good deal

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Sylver_Mercedes

• Sylver_Mercedes Said:
Die Cuts With a View , they make really nice packs of paper that coordinate with eachother. They usually have them on sale at Joanne's for around $10 which is a really good deal

I love when they have that sale!!! It makes me super happy. I haven't the hardest time not spending like $1,000 and buying everything!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

$1000!!!

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug

I love the DCWV stacks. I always buy them when they are half price. Everything goes together and cordinates. It's so much cheap then paying 65 cents to a $1 a page. Definatly get the DCWV Photo stack if you can find it. I absolutly love mine and have ideas to use just about every design. Some stacks do have papers you may never use. But just flip through them some are awesome others won't be your taste. But defiantly a good value

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to La8ebug

• La8ebug Said:
I love the DCWV stacks. I always buy them when they are half price. Everything goes together and cordinates. It's so much cheap then paying 65 cents to a $1 a page. Definatly get the DCWV Photo stack if you can find it. I absolutly love mine and have ideas to use just about every design. Some stacks do have papers you may never use. But just flip through them some are awesome others won't be your taste. But defiantly a good value

$1.00 a page? Girl, where do you go shopping? I agree, the stacks are cheaper (divide the price by the # of pages and it's way cheaper!).

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • La8ebug Said:

$1.00 a page? Girl, where do you go shopping? I agree, the stacks are cheaper (divide the price by the # of pages and it's way cheaper!).

That's why I buy DCWV stacks... there are a lot of papers out there that range in price from about 30c to $1 or more. Too rich for my blood.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

mms

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

I now declare my undying love for the DCWV company!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

Haha...

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• Scrappin B Said:
I now declare my undying love for the DCWV company!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

Haha...

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to MomWolf

I thought you'd dig that? haha.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Now I have to USE the ones I have.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:

True... but isn't part of the fun bragging about how many you have. haha.

You can be all, "I have the Once Upon A Time Stack, The Glitter Stack, The Far East Stack, The Lux ury Stack, The Spring Stack from years 2005-2008, The Fall Stack from 2006-2007, The Summer Stack from the last two years, The Christmas Stack from the last 3 years.etc.etc.." and the list continues...

Bragging is half the fun... Then you get to see whoever you're talking to pretend that they're not jealous by rolling their eyes. haha....

Edited by Scrappin B on 03-22-08 07:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Scrappin B Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

You can be all, "I have the Once Upon A Time Stack, The Glitter Stack, The Far East Stack, The Lux ury Stack, The Spring Stack from years 2005-2008, The Fall Stack from 2006-2007, The Summer Stack from the last two years, The Christmas Stack from the last 3 years.etc.etc.." and the list continues...

Bragging is half the fun... Then you get to see whoever you're talking to pretend that they're not jealous by rolling their eyes. haha....

bwahahaha! DCWV as status symbols! Some people brag on their cars "I have a beemer, etc", We brag about which stacks we have and, in some cases, how many of each!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Scrappin B Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

bwahahaha! DCWV as status symbols! Some people brag on their cars "I have a beemer, etc", We brag about which stacks we have and, in some cases, how many of each!

OMG I love it... see girls... my sister (Scrappin B) may be a newbie but I have trained her well!

maroon58
Guru
maroon58

have you all seen the new glittered stack? i saw it in the mat size and bought the 12x12 here. Should arrive on monday...so excited!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Scrappin B Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

That's right... you have to make sure that your priorities are in order, man!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to maroon58

• maroon58 Said:
have you all seen the new glittered stack? i saw it in the mat size and bought the 12x12 here. Should arrive on monday...so excited!

I'm desperately trying to ignore the existance of that particular stack. I need to use up what I have first! If I buy any more stacks, I'm going to need to buy more storage to hold it all.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to maroon58

Glitter stacks are my favorite!!

I've almost used all of my Glitter Stack up. I'm gonna need to buy a new one soon!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

Just wanted to drop by and send all of my friends at sb.com a wonderful.

I didn't get my spring cardstock for Easter. However, I do believe my bunny might be a little late with it, maybe tomorrow. :o)
A long with a pair of Crocs.

My son and husband got new fishing rods. They were happy, and the bunny got theirs early. Maybe that is why mine is late.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

LOL..you ladies are too funny. I live in the Bay Area of California and my Joanns Super Store has the Rock Star stack.. atleast they did 3 days ago. I can get it for anyone who wants it
Just PM me and I will be more than happy. I am going there tomorrow or Tuesday..maybe Tuesday. Got a Dr's appt so may need to make happy after that LOL

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

DH said it snuck up on him so I get mine tomorrow. I just emailed him my wishlist LOL..he'll be sorry he forgot I added to that list ALOT last night

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to TINK12170

oh I almost forgot to say it..I am sorry..

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
LOL..you ladies are too funny. I live in the Bay Area of California and my Joanns Super Store has the Rock Star stack.. atleast they did 3 days ago. I can get it for anyone who wants it
Just PM me and I will be more than happy. I am going there tomorrow or Tuesday..maybe Tuesday. Got a Dr's appt so may need to make happy after that LOL

You say the Bay Area of Ca, is that the SF Bay Area. So do I and are you talking about the Concord store?

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

OMG yes, thats the one!!

Thats where I seen it 3 days ago

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
OMG yes, thats the one!!

Thats where I seen it 3 days ago

Great Store. Much better when they moved it. It was the pits before. I am closer to the one in Pinole. So I go there more. It's ok, was good when they first moved it, but could come up with more, but they are not a Super Store. Joann's don't have many stores that are Super Store, and they have everything. When I need to find something, and I know Pinole doesn't have it, I take a run to Concord.

Where are you, if you don't mind telling me?

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Scrappin B Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

OMG I love it... see girls... my sister (Scrappin B) may be a newbie but I have trained her well!

Jenny's an enabler! She MADE me buy more stacks from j's online!

Jen, they sent them. Now I get to sit and wait for them this week (and I'm on vacation, so I'll be here when they arrive).

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to maroon58

• maroon58 Said:

Got it!

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

In Concord near Clyde..I heard from a fellow scrapper in Joanns the last time in there that Mommy and Me is going out of business and is having a HUGE discount sale.
So my plan this week since I am on vacation is to take my GPS and find it lol.. I get lost in a wet paper bag with a tear in it

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • maroon58 Said:

Got it!

I also got it, the spring glittered stack. I love the colors. I was going to go yesterday, but didn't, and get the cardstock that goes with it. Will get it before it goes off of sale.
I was in my J's and they had a lot of the Christmas stack on sale, the pattern on, no glittered, for $4.95. I picked up the Christmas glittered when it was on sale, but got two cardstock at the price sometime ago. I didn't look to see if they had the cardstock still.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

oh would love to have gotten the stacks for that price!!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
In Concord near Clyde..I heard from a fellow scrapper in Joanns the last time in there that Mommy and Me is going out of business and is having a HUGE discount sale.
So my plan this week since I am on vacation is to take my GPS and find it lol.. I get lost in a wet paper bag with a tear in it

So I think you have ever been to Mommy's. Well, everything is on sale at 60% right now. It was a nice store, but they had no customer service. They would be really nice no time, and rude the next. I haven't been in there in a few weeks. They are closed on Monday and I believe they will be total out by Friday.
If you take HY4 towards, Hercules/Pinole/SF, when you get to the point you can get on the freeway, DON'T. Go under the freeway and at the stop light make a left. That is San Pablo Ave. Go four stoplights and it will be on the corner on your left hand side. Or get on the freeway going towards SF take Pinole Valley Rd off, make a right hand turn on Pinole Valley/Tennent follow the road out, maybe three stoplights, and make a right on to San Pablo Ave. It's at the next stoplight on your right.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:

Well if you are coming to check out Mommy's you should swing by J's. It's in the same shopping center that Barnes and Noble, Circut City. I can't remember the turn off, it might be George Miller. It the next one pass, Appian Way. Stay in the line that you would go straight, the shopping center will be on your left. J's is at the other end from Barnes and Noble. And they are in a area near the cutting table.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:
  • TINK12170 Said:

Well if you are coming to check out Mommy's you should swing by J's. It's in the same shopping center that Barnes and Noble, Circut City. I can't remember the turn off, it might be George Miller. It the next one pass, Appian Way. Stay in the line that you would go straight, the shopping center will be on your left. J's is at the other end from Barnes and Noble. And they are in a area near the cutting table.

Sorry, I have you on the freeway going towards SF, so what ever that freeway is, I think HW 88???

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

LOL..thanks for the directions I can't wait to go. I would love it if they were selling the paper racks I am in the process of making my own due to needing alot and them being so pricey. I lifted and idea from here of using the P O Parcel boxes LOL...hmm.. I could go Tuesday Dr's appt not till afternoon..lol

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
LOL..thanks for the directions I can't wait to go. I would love it if they were selling the paper racks I am in the process of making my own due to needing alot and them being so pricey. I lifted and idea from here of using the P O Parcel boxes LOL...hmm.. I could go Tuesday Dr's appt not till afternoon..lol

They are saling everything. Racks and all. Like I said I haven't been there is a few weeks. They always had paper/ lots of paper at good price. And different types of paper.

Have you ever been to the store on 4th Street in Berkeley. It's nice. Little pricy. But lots to look at. I believe it's called Scrapbooking Territory. Lots of ribbon, clear stamps, ink, and etc. They do have a website.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

NO I have never been there. If it is past where I live I pretty much stay put. I dont travel far,m I always get lost lol.. Even having a GPS that DH got me for Xmas I never use it..No time, but this week I will use it alot

There is a scrapbooking store in Antioch (Pittsburg who can keep track)
Near the Food Max and the 99 cent store, big lots, it kinds is hiding and I have yet to get there. I just seen it not long ago and had no time or extra scrapping money..but plan to go there this week as well :)..

OK off to mow and weed eat my yard..BBS

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

Sorry to all if Tink and I kinda went off track with this site. You don't always find people in your area. And we are only 30 minutes away.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

[quote=Lisa1968][quote=Je nny from the Crop][quote=moxiegirl23][ quote=Scrappin B][quote=Lisa1968]Now I have to USE the ones I have.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jenny's an enabler! She MADE me buy more stacks from j's online!

Jen, they sent them. Now I get to sit and wait for them this week (and I'm on vacation, so I'll be here when they arrive).
[/quote]

I do what I can.

Please Lisa... like you really needed someone to twist your arm to "make" you buy some DCWV.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

stinkin' quotes....

Jacki and Tink I am SOOO jealous!!! Are you going to go shop together?! LOL

Tink, If I had money right now I would so send you a check for a Rockstar stack cuz I really want to get it before they sell out.

I might have to dip into my moving fund and just get it... How much do they have it for at your J's? How much do you think shipping to me would be?

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

it was on sale for 9.99 not sure about shipping. I do know the PO has a deal going for the priority boxes.

I wish I could hand deliver it to you lol.. seeing you are in my favorite area of out great state LOL...alot closer to Disneyland. oh I wold be so much in the poor house living too close to that place

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to TINK12170

Tink, I get paid Friday. Can send you a check. ???

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

not a prob

renee1
renee1 
Guru
renee1
In response to TINK12170

who would like 50 sheets of the christmas stack??
all patterned. PM me

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

stinkin' quotes....

Jacki and Tink I am SOOO jealous!!! Are you going to go shop together?! LOL

Tink, If I had money right now I would so send you a check for a Rockstar stack cuz I really want to get it before they sell out.

I might have to dip into my moving fund and just get it... How much do they have it for at your J's? How much do you think shipping to me would be?

at the quotes. It does that to me, too.

I think different J's has different items. The one by me is so small, so they can't carry much (mostly sewing-related items).

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to MomWolf

I am so glad they carry more than just sewing items at mine.
It was ashabby small place jammed with items before they moved into an old ROSS spot and became a Super store. Now I am ther ALOT!!

Considering they can have say the Cricut Carts for almost 20.00 less than M's

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

*sung (kinda) to the tune of "ring around the rosie"

I'm gonna get the Rockstar Stack!
Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

Haha... Yeah man, me too!!!! Tink, you're rad!!!!

maroon58
Guru
maroon58

ya'll have to run out now and get the glittered stack...it is amazing!!! I got mine here and love it:)

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to maroon58

• maroon58 Said:
ya'll have to run out now and get the glittered stack...it is amazing!!! I got mine here and love it:)

I know, right. I love the glittered stacks. They're my fave!!!

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

LOL..everyone is too dang funny,,

so scrappin b guess where I am going in the morning? lol gonna be there when they first open

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to TINK12170

Woo hoo! tink, you da bomb! So is my sister for buying me a stack from you! Gotta have that Rockstar stack! woo hoo!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Just waitin' for my order from J's with the 12x12 Far East and two 8x8 Rock Star stacks.

Went to Pat Catans (Crack Catans, as my boyfriend calls it, because I'm addicted) last night with dd and got the 12x12 Lux ury Stack, as well as the 8x8 Metallics stack. We're going to play today!!!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:

Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

I've had Nickleback's "Rock Star" stuck in my head since you posted that!

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

Oh I LOVE that song!! DL it to my phone so I always have it in my head lol..but yeah pretty much been stuck in my head since then too

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

Woo hoo! tink, you da bomb! So is my sister for buying me a stack from you! Gotta have that Rockstar stack! woo hoo!

Oh God, the pressure is on if they dont have it LOL.. look here today/tonight and will post when I get it and will PM you both as well

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

Rockstar! Rockstar!
We all rock out!

Hm..... I may have to rewrite the lyrics to that song to be about the rockstar stack.....

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

Hey Lisa... how did you get the Rockstar stack in 12x12 from J's... that day we were pm'ing about it I didn't see it there and haven't since... they have 8x8 but I haven't seen the 12x12 RS stack for awhile there now.

oh well, anyway... Tink should be able to get it for me. Yay!

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

ok..no stacks at 3 Joanns and 2 Michaels. I am trying locally by the DCWV wesite for stores in my area that sells it to see if they have any,,,I will keep you posted

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to TINK12170

it's ok, tink! thanks for your efforts!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

I got my J's order today! I got my J's order today! I got my J's order today!

I actually like the Far East stack (and I'm not big into Asian-themes). The Far East and Rock Star stacks are all 8x8, not 12x12 like I said before.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

woo hoo! paper party at lisa's!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:

No, we're serious, get the snacks ready!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

Sorry things are not working out with The Rock Star Stack. I know that months ago, M's was closing it out. But they just had single paper, not the stack. And I don't remember see it at my J's in sometime. Can't you get it online?

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

I'm totally crackin' up over here reading everyone's responses!!!!

Lisa, all those banana's crack me up! I don't know you, but I can imagine excitement happening. haha...

Tink, you're still super rad!

Jenny, i'll see you in a little bit!

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170

thanks guys.. I am hoping to find something,,but my hope is fading

LOL...woohooooooo Lisa, wtg on your J's order!!

I can bring chips and dip

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:
Sorry things are not working out with The Rock Star Stack. I know that months ago, M's was closing it out. But they just had single paper, not the stack. And I don't remember see it at my J's in sometime. Can't you get it online?

I haven't seen the 12x12 Rock Star stack online. Pat Catan's has the single sheets (which are too pricey to buy all of them to make a whole stack).

All are welcome to Lisa's house! Just could someone please bring an extra, long table? My little diningroom table is barely big enough for dd and me to do lo's! I have boxes of supplies sitting in the chairs around the diningroom and livingroom. We make do with what we have.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-26-08 06:07 AM
In response to MomWolf

Ok, ladies....what are we looking for? Is it the 12x12 Rock star? How many stacks do we need? I'm making a run to our J's later today.

Woohoo! Only one more client to finish for tax season!!!!!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
Ok, ladies....what are we looking for? Is it the 12x12 Rock star? How many stacks do we need? I'm making a run to our J's later today.

Put me down for two!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • Tivi Said:

Put me down for two!

put me and scrappin b down for one each, too, please! Thank you!!!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-26-08 12:06 PM

Is the winning lottery ticket inside the rock star stack? I swear my J's had at least 20 stacks last week, now NONE!!

Jenny - maybe we should work on that order from DCWV a little sooner than we thought! I can order 6 stacks for less than 4 stacks from J's online.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Tivi

holy ********!

Well if you get them my sister (scrappin b) and i will def get one each so you could knock 2 out that way... and i bet at least 2 other chicks here would be interested....

What do you say girls?!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

holy ********!

Well if you get them my sister (scrappin b) and i will def get one each so you could knock 2 out that way... and i bet at least 2 other chicks here would be interested....

What do you say girls?!

Two more can come my way!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

told ya! LOL

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 03-26-08 06:15 PM

Someone (a few pages back) said that DCVW doesn't mark their cs colors, can't remember who.
At my J's, most of the textured cs that is sold by the sheet is DCWV, and the color name/number is marked on the bar code sticker (for example: Die Cuts With a View Purple #2).
This is helpful to me, because the cover sheets on the stacks don't really match the cs inside.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Tivi

I see a 12x12 Rockstar stack online for 17.99 plus shipping. PM me for where.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Tanya71

scrapbooking warehouse? i found that already. darn shipping! lol 17.99 is a lot, too.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

holy ********!

What do you say girls?!

Good job, Jen!! Stay on top of it for me!!!

Love you! hee hee!

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71

It was at another site but the shipping wasn't much less. 4? 4.50? Enough that it would be cheaper to buy it at full price locally.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Tanya71

This is what we get for missing it the 1st time around

DH is like do you really need more paper?

I just looked at him and said do you need to eat?

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
This is what we get for missing it the 1st time around

DH is like do you really need more paper?

I just looked at him and said do you need to eat?

I'm so going to have to use this one!!!

Page 3 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics