Page 5 of 11 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • Ms. Jackie Said:

We are all looking for the Butterflies Stack. It was to be out this month. However, all we have seen it is online. I hope M's or J's has it soon.

Here ya girls go...You mean, this one right here!...

p.s. Me too, but I'm pretty good about waiting all of forever, until it goes on sale & or has a coupon (that is, whichever comes first!)

That's the one!! It came out this month. I was hoping we would see it in J's this weekend. Maybe next weekend, they are passing out 50% Coupons at the store.

itsbadangel
Tenant
itsbadangel
In response to Ms Jackie

Hi Everybody, (I'm new here).

My name's Angel and I am a DCWV addict!
It's been 1 week and 2 days since my last stack purchase and I'm ready for my next fix!
Hopefully the Blossom's and Butterflies will be out this so I can get some!! I KNOW I'll feel better when I have just one more stack!!!

Thanks,
Angel

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to itsbadangel

• itsbadangel Said:

It's been 1 week and 2 days since my last stack purchase and I'm ready for my next fix!
Hopefully the Blossom's and Butterflies will be out this so I can get some!! I KNOW I'll feel better when I have just one more stack!!!

Thanks,
Angel

I am hoping to buy that one too. I have bought 4 stacks in March and I am just itching to buy more! LOL

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to SQ Mandi

Do you guys have the jewel stack in your area yet? We don't and I have looked. I hope they come out with the butterflies stack soon.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

ok... i don't even know where to start...

Jackie - I'm jealous and I want the Cricut Expressions so bad I can't even handle it. My sis has the Cricut and is moving to Ohio so I'm gonna be completely without.

Kelly - I'm glad I could help spend your money. haha.

Angel - Welcome! I'm glad that you're here to profess your love for DCWV. haha.

and I can't even remember what else i read!! and I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE BUTTERFLY'S AND BLOSSOMS STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!

Tink and Jenny - here ya go just because

Edited by Scrappin B on 04-06-08 05:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Scrappin B

• Scrappin B Said:

Jackie - I'm jealous and I want the Cricut Expressions so bad I can't even handle it. My sis has the Cricut and is moving to Ohio so I'm gonna be completely without.

I had someone that made a posting to me that said she found a Expression of $219.00. Can you believe that. I have emailed her and asked where. We could use our rebate money, buy them and sale them on ebay. This way we could buy lots of DCWV stacks.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I want the Cricut so bad!!! I love using the shapes and stuff.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

I just can't believe she got that Cricut for $219.00. That was a great price. However, I have not heard back from her. I would laugh if I found out that she got it at M's since it is $319.00 right now. If so, someone doesn't know how to hit the correct buttons.

I know someplaces will sale it cheaper if they don't add the cartridges in. My Expression was $299.99, shipping free and two cartridges. Ones you could only get with the Expression.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Ms Jackie

Anyone ever seen the DCWV embossed (white) cardstock? I would love some and I've never seen it. (Or the Jewel stack or the glitter stack).

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tanya71

I've never seen that DCWV stack before... Is it embossed or textured??

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71

It's white embossed paper, 24 12x12 sheets in the stack. It's on the DCWV website but I have never seen it.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tanya71

huh?? neat!! I'm totally gonna check it out and see what it looks like.

TFS!

itsbadangel
Tenant
itsbadangel

My local J's used to have the white embossed paper but it never screamed out at me for a 2nd glance.

I would bet it would be great for a wedding album or prom!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-08-08 05:35 AM

The white embossed stack is really nice. I am currently using the 8x8 for DS's wedding album, mixed with shimmer red papers and vellum.

The jewel tones stack has really deep/vibrant colors. It's supposed to match the B&B stack, so we'll see in a few days.

Looks like we have a couple more DCWV lovers to add to our list!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

ok... well I need to get on it.

Went to M's yesterday and bought my sis one of the cricut cartridges that were on sale! YAY! It made her happy so it was worth it. I was only sorry that I couldn't buy more. But, I get paid on Friday so maybe I can get one more before they're completely sold out.

Hope all you girls have a great day!

Diva

All right, is it just me, or is the Glitter Stack a PAIN to try to work with?

It seems like it has to be the top layer, because normal adhesives do NOT want to stick to the glittery bits. I've tried four different ones, and they just won't hold, so I've been limited to stacked flowers, and punches and small bits to layer on the top.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-08-08 06:27 AM
In response to PookasCrayon

I've used the foam squares to adhere stuff to the top of the glitter. That seems to stick pretty good. I've also good luck with the Glue Dots .

When I make dragonflies and butterflies with my cricut, I make base (body & wings) out of the glitter, and the body with cardstock. I run the body thru my x and stick it on the base. This holds together.

We generally have very low humidity in the desert. When I run our humidifier thingy, the adhesive has a better 'stick' in the first place and stays stuck.

HTH

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

• itsbadangel Said:

Thanks,
Angel

Hi Angel! Welcome to our Addicts Corner.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MomWolf

Checking in for the moment. I brought some of my stacks to a crop on Sunday. My friend is now very intrigued with them and is thinking about investing in some for herself. I might take her shopping so she can get her first stack.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-08-08 10:21 AM
In response to moxiegirl23

I just posted some LO's from Once Upon A Time in my gallery. I need some good thoughts, had another fight with D2 this am (3 alarm clocks in her room and it's MY fault she didnt' get up on time?!?!?!)

Diva
In response to Tivi

Thanks, Tivi, I'll have to try the Glue Dots . I love doing stacked flowers and the insects (dragonflies, butterflies, and ladybugs) with the glitter stack, it's just putting things on top of the stuff that had me stalled in really liking it. The dots might just make me happy again!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
I just posted some LO's from Once Upon A Time in my gallery. I need some good thoughts, had another fight with D2 this am (3 alarm clocks in her room and it's MY fault she didnt' get up on time?!?!?!)

Well now, dang it, didn't you read that part of the Mom Manual where it's all mom's fault if their child doesn't get up on time, despite numerous alarm clocks?

Let me see....its right here on page......carp, I can't find it.....let me look.......well, I THOUGHT it was in here. Could be that I have the 1991 edition and I read it in a later one.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

Pooka - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the glitter stack! It's my fav or all of them. Have you tried Beacon's 3 in 1 glue! It's the best for EVERYTHING!! Try it. It may help you enjoy the glitter stack more.

Tivi - I have some LO's in my gallery from the Once Upon a Time stack too!! It's another fav of mine! I'm using some pages on an LO i'm working on right now too.

Oooo... they have the cutest embellies and ribbon in the $1 bin at M's right now! They will match SOOOO cute with the Blossoms and Butterflies stack!! I can't wait to go back and get all the new $1 stuff!!! YAY!!!!! I'm totally addicted to the epoxy stickers!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-08-08 12:45 PM
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
  • Tivi Said:

Well now, dang it, didn't you read that part of the Mom Manual where it's all mom's fault if their child doesn't get up on time, despite numerous alarm clocks?

Let me see....its right here on page......carp, I can't find it.....let me look.......well, I THOUGHT it was in here. Could be that I have the 1991 edition and I read it in a later one.

So that's the problem! I'm still using the 1990 edition. Need to make a trip to the bookstore now...

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Tivi

mms

tertlegirl
Tenant
tertlegirl
In response to Ms Jackie

Hello everyone. I am new to scrapbooking and this site. I bought a glitter stack to scrap my honeymoon. I just love the paper. I am hooked on these stacks. I went back to J's and purchased another one with different patterns.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to tertlegirl

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood! I love the Glitter stacks. Now to just USE them...

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to MomWolf

We are getting a J's superstore in July. I am so happy it's on my way home from work. That is really bad. However, they are closing the J's close to my house. So my J's trip will have to be on my way home after July. I hope they don't move everything from the old store, I can see a red sale sign going up all over the place. LOL

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

And I haven't see the new butterflies stack yet. I am sure it will come out on the east coast before coming my way. It always seems to happen that way.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:
We are getting a J's superstore in July. I am so happy it's on my way home from work. That is really bad. However, they are closing the J's close to my house. So my J's trip will have to be on my way home after July. I hope they don't move everything from the old store, I can see a red sale sign going up all over the place. LOL

They'll move some stuff, but it's usually easier/cheaper to clear out as much as possible from the old store and start with fresh inventory from the warehouse.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Ms. Jackie Said:

they are not closing one store, but two stores. The new store will be about half way between both of the old stores. One of the clerk said J's will be closing all stores that are not super stores and making less J's but better. He has been with J's for over 20 yrs. And he is going to the new store.

They'll move some stuff, but it's usually easier/cheaper to clear out as much as possible from the old store and start with fresh inventory from the warehouse.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Ms Jackie

It doesn't matter how many stores are closing, it's still easier to have the warehouse pack stuff than the store staff, especially since the warehouse is used to packing things without damaging them and has the resources to do so.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

• moxiegirl23 Said:
It doesn't matter how many stores are closing, it's still easier to have the warehouse pack stuff than the store staff, especially since the warehouse is used to packing things without damaging them and has the resources to do so.

I would rather have one really nice stores, than two ok stores. Then I will not be running allover the place.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Ms Jackie

I wish we would get a super store. I shop two J's and both are itty bitty and very hit or miss when it comes to scrapping. The web site is soooo much better but I have to wait so long for things to ship!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Tanya71

• Tanya71 Said:
I wish we would get a super store. I shop two J's and both are itty bitty and very hit or miss when it comes to scrapping. The web site is soooo much better but I have to wait so long for things to ship!

According to the guy at my J's they are going to close all small stores and come up with superstores. Hope so, because they are sooooooo much better.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

hey Jackie..PM me that location so I cna keep and ear out closer in June, trust me they will clearance everything!!!, they did when they opened the super one in concord, man the deals I got!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
hey Jackie..PM me that location so I cna keep and ear out closer in June, trust me they will clearance everything!!!, they did when they opened the super one in concord, man the deals I got!

No problem. I just know the man told me it would be the store in Richmond, by Hilltop mall, and the Emeryville store, by Bay Street.

I always go to the sale area, and was able to pick up some stickers, and embellments that were under $1.00, some were .50.

I will let you know what is going on. I know that if they have a lot of DCWV Stacks, they will more likely sale them than move them. And it should be the spring stack. I got spring stacks last year for $5.00. And right now they have a few Christmas, just plain, no glitter, for $5.00.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

ok, ty,,probably will go to the one in Emeryville next week. I ned t hit Ikea for a few more jars. I will check there for DCWV Chrsitmas Stack just for the fun of it. I found on 2 different days at the Super one Rockstar stack and mat!! Just laying there. Glad I had nothing to do on my lunch and went

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
ok, ty,,probably will go to the one in Emeryville next week. I ned t hit Ikea for a few more jars. I will check there for DCWV Chrsitmas Stack just for the fun of it. I found on 2 different days at the Super one Rockstar stack and mat!! Just laying there. Glad I had nothing to do on my lunch and went

UPDATE: the Emeryville store will start putting things liqadation sale this Friday, and the Richmond store a week from tomorrow. I knew they didn't want to move everything. The happy dance is coming to California. However, I don't see them getting any Butterflies stacks in, so Tink watch the Concord store for me and let me know if they come in.

TINK12170
Guru
TINK12170
In response to Ms Jackie

ok will do Jackie..thanks!! If they have them in there and on sale I will pick it up for you if you want.
They need to hurry and stock it LOL.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to TINK12170

Hmmm, do you think they'll put the cricut carts on sale??

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

Jennifer are you following me? LOL I don't know? I could ask. I just know that the store saw starting to not carry a lot of things that the Concord store had. That was why I had to come out your way.

They man today said they will close the Emeryville store frist, not much there anyway. Then the Richmond store the end of June. July, don't know when will be the date they will open the El Cerrito store.

That's all the news for today, I think.

Oh, they have lots of clear stamps, Fiskars , Hedi, and Cloud 9. That would be nice if they cleared them out. hint, hint

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:
ok will do Jackie..thanks!! If they have them in there and on sale I will pick it up for you if you want.

Are we talking about the Butterfly stack. Thanks if that is what we are talking about. Like I really need more paper. LOL

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Ms Jackie

Our two little J's (they closed Pacheco and Pleasant Hill to make a Concord superstore) didn't carry any Cricut stuff, so they didn't have any cricut sales then. I would drive to Richmond, though, if the carts were on sale!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Our two little J's (they closed Pacheco and Pleasant Hill to make a Concord superstore) didn't carry any Cricut stuff, so they didn't have any cricut sales then. I would drive to Richmond, though, if the carts were on sale!

I will email you when/if they go on sale. What ones are you looking for? They have a few, not a lot, but they have been known to have the box out and nothing in the storage area.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:

I will email you when/if they go on sale. What ones are you looking for? They have a few, not a lot, but they have been known to have the box out and nothing in the storage area.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:

Richmond has them. However, they are known to have the box, and nothing in storage. Which one are you looking for? I will check for you.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:

They have them. Which ones are you looking for?

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

Sorry about all the extra postings

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:
  • Tanya71 Said:

According to the guy at my J's they are going to close all small stores and come up with superstores. Hope so, because they are sooooooo much better.

I have never been to a J's superstore!! It makes the baby Jesus cry that there's not one near me.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to TINK12170

• TINK12170 Said:

Who's excited to hang with you at Convention??? ME!!! ME!!!!!!

I can't freakho wait!! We're gonna cause a rukus Tink. haha. We'll be on a sugar high. hee hee. October isn't gonna come soon enough!!!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Hmmm, do you think they'll put the cricut carts on sale??

Yep! I just bought my sis Base Camp and Opposites Attract for 40 bucks each. It's her going away present.

I'm gonna miss her so much!! And she said she'll send me anything I need so I'm gonna print out a pic of what the cart's have to offers so I can tell her what to make me.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

Ok... and lastly... I hate when I don't get a chance to check this often cause catching up is a pain in the booty!!

Jackie - I love love love the glitter stack too. I can't wait for the butterfly's and blossoms stack to come out either. And make sure you check out the Michael's dollar bins cause they have these new flower and butterfly epoxy stickers and ribbon that match the B&B stack wonderfully!!! I bought it all already man!

Tink - Look out SacTown HERE WE COME!!!

And welcome to the newbie! I'm sorry I don't remember your name from the last page.

Hope all you had a great weekend!!! Enjoy your week!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

• Scrappin B Said:
Ok... and lastly... I hate when I don't get a chance to check this often cause catching up is a pain in the booty!!

Jackie - I love love love the glitter stack too. I can't wait for the butterfly's and blossoms stack to come out either. And make sure you check out the Michael's dollar bins cause they have these new flower and butterfly epoxy stickers and ribbon that match the B&B stack wonderfully!!! I bought it all already man!

Tink - Look out SacTown HERE WE COME!!!

And welcome to the newbie! I'm sorry I don't remember your name from the last page.

Hope all you had a great weekend!!! Enjoy your week!

So B you will be in Sac by that time. Well then you will not be far from a J's superstore.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

I'm gonna go up north in October for the scrap convention with Tink in Sac. I'm super excited! I can't wait to come up!! I'll prob come up some time in the summer too to visit my bff and her husb who live in Roseville. I'll keep you posted!

SimplyMadeScrapbooks
Tenant
SimplyMadeScrapbooks

• Scrappin B Said:
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I want the Cricut so bad!!! I love using the shapes and stuff.

Hey, I'm new to this site, but have been scrapp'n for 8 years now. I noted the discussion about the cricut machine and cost and wanted to pass on some news. go to acm online(if you need there exact address send me a PM) and they have the cricut bundle that include ~the following is quoted from their site~ Bundle Includes: Cricut Expression 24 Personal Electronic Cutter (approximately 13 lbs); five inks (yellow, red, green, orange, and blue); four cartridges (Plantin SchoolBook Complete Font Cartridge, Accent Essentials Cartridge, Cuttin Up Cartridge, and the Locker Talk Cartridge);

***If you add up the retail cost of the 4 carts you pretty much get the machine for free, I believe the bundle is $368, you do have to pay for shipping, not sure how much. but if there is a store near you they have them onsale this week starting April 13 thru the following Sat.

I have the big cricut, about 25 carts, and the design studio and love all of it, I highly recommend it.

My name's Lori & I'm new to site...looking for online scrapbooking buddies to share ideas, tech, LO & die cuts with.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to SimplyMadeScrapbooks

Welcome to the neighborhood, Lori.

SimplyMadeScrapbooks
Tenant
SimplyMadeScrapbooks
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
Welcome to the neighborhood, Lori.

Thanks for the Welcome, I've only been active for a few days & have had so much fun and learned some stuff too.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

Hi Lori! Welcome!

I wish I had $400 to get that bundle thing, but alas... I am poor

SimplyMadeScrapbooks
Tenant
SimplyMadeScrapbooks

I know what you mean...$400 is a lot it took me a long time to save up and I did a lot of custom scrapbooks for christmas gifts to help make the money faster.

but in the long run I'm saving money instead of buying all my embelishments.

I read your sister was moving with the cricut, sorry to hear that, I'm sure your really going to miss her. My sisters and I all live in diff states, I miss then now more than ever. If you ever need something cut just ask.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B

You're so sweet!! Thanks!!

My sis and I are super close! She's my best friend! I'm gonna miss her a lot but I'm gonna travel back and forth as much as I can and she said that she'd cut stuff for me too and mail it to me. hee hee

Have a great day!! It's almost friday!! YAY!!!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-18-08 07:46 AM

I flipped thru the Blossums & Butterflies stack this morning. It is really pretty!!! Nice vibrant colors and lots of different patterns. I think it is really meant to match the new jewel tone solid cs stack. The PURPLES are great!!!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

You and the purples Tivi! hee hee!

Hey did you get my pm about the Rodeo paper that I got for you! It's super cute!!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-18-08 02:04 PM

Can't have a rainbow without PURPLE!!!!

The rodeo paper sounds soooo cool!!! Can't wait!!!!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Tivi

jci. I have been looking but have not seen the butterflies stack yet in my area.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

Tink did you stop by the J's in Emeryville. The Richmond store has already started to box thing up. I hope they don't do that with the totes. I need to get one. I am going to a crop with Fiskars Jennifer on May 3 in Fremont. So I need a new tote. They have lots of them.

However, they have removed all of their Cricut machines and cartridges. I was going to look for some for Jennifer. OH well.......

But for anyone in the SF bay area, the J's in Emeryville and Richmond are closing. They are opening a new SuperStore in El Cerrito. Which is halfway between both of the older stores. In the SuperStores there are a lot more things. And they can do demos and classes. So I am really happy. Tink has a SuperStore close to her, that is really nice. I love the store, but it's a good 30 minute drive for me. So I love the fact of having one 15 minutes away, plus on the way home from work. It's just the pits for the weekends. Just a little farther. But that's ok.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

Tink my friend that lives over there says, I think it is opening July 9th, but that's a Wednesday. That's wried.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 04-22-08 03:33 PM
In response to fuzzlekins

I buy some of them. But never at full price.
I have gotten the fall, I liked about half, an all in one christmas one, again about half, a retro one I like, the spring I like most of.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-22-08 03:47 PM
In response to Hev

I finally made my own color swatch book of all 58 c/s colors made by DCWV! What a pain, but sooo worth it!. Now I know the color name so I can order the right pack!!! I never would have guessed the names for some of the colors.

Now, to work on the metallics.....

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

Tivi, I don't know what a color swatch book is but it sounds exhausting! You crazy! but i love it! haha

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

someone on another site said that Butterflies had been said to be in J's by May. That came from a J's employees. Happy Dance.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-23-08 08:12 AM

It's like this for the Bazzill c/s, but I put mine in an 8x8 sb and made the swatches about 2x4.

Maybe, if you're really super nice and promise to send it right back to me, I'll send it to you before we order again!!

Products Referenced in This Post:
Bazzill Swatch Box (Discontinued)

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

That is NUTS!!! How cool... It's like these things that I have with gel samples in it. Neat!!!

You're crazy for makin' one! I'd go crazy!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-23-08 08:24 AM

I was going NUTS trying to figure their color names!!

Apple Green 1 is more a bright kelly green, and Apple Green 2 is the color of granny smith apples. Cream 1 is more khaki than creamy. Wine Red 3 is def. NOT the color of any wine I would drink!

I heard from Jenny - glad to hear she's sorta settled in!

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Tivi

yeah... she's unpacking still. prob will be for awhile.

I got all blubbery on the phone with her last night. I don't like doing that cause I don't want her to feel bad, but I can't help it sometimes.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

They just come out with the Summer Stack. Man, I was in J's out near Tink's today and I didn't see the Butterflies Stack yet. It will take forever for it to come to California.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Ms Jackie

Where should it show up first? I check J's online every few days and a brick and mortar J's once a week... nothing yet. No butterflies, no jewel CS.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Tanya71

I saw it was posted on the cricut.com site. I was at two J's today and saw nothing. I am in California and it seems like we are the last to get it. But they say some of the J's have it. I hope it comes my way soon.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Ms Jackie

Great! I can find it by the sheet online (and I loved 14 of the 23 papers I could find and think my sister would like the rest which don't appeal primarily for their overwhelming pinkness).

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Tanya71

They have had the Butterfly one online for sometime. But now I want to see the summer stack.

Scrappin B
Guru
Scrappin B
In response to Ms Jackie

I can't wait for the summer stack... but I need to make some money first.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf

I can't keep up!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 05-01-08 05:10 PM
In response to MomWolf

Saw the summer stack at J's today!! Pretty, but I like the spring stacks better.

itsbadangel
Tenant
itsbadangel
In response to Tanya71

• Tanya71 Said:
Where should it show up first? I check J's online every few days and a brick and mortar J's once a week... nothing yet. No butterflies, no jewel CS.

Same here in Florida, no B&B or Jewel cs. Now I want to see the Summer stack. It was in the J's flyer that came in the mail today...so I'm hitting the brick n mortar tomorrow.

JUST checked the J's website and they have the summer stack under 'paper', 'DCWV', as of today.

Edited by itsbadangel on 05-02-08 05:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DYnWV
DYnWV 
Queen
DYnWV
  • DYnWV on 05-02-08 08:02 AM

I just bought the DCWV Rockstar stack for my ds pages. I had never bought a stack but, this one has me hooked. I will be looking for more. So looking forward to that Summer stack.
Happy Scrappin' Y'all.

Margy
Margy 
Queen
Margy
  • Margy on 05-02-08 09:36 AM
In response to DYnWV

No one told me there was a forum for DCWV addiction. Oh all the conversation that I have missed! So, do ya'll post your DCWV layouts when you are done with them on here? I would love to check them out!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Margy

I saw online J's flyer, which I did not get mine, that summer stack and butterflies were on sale starting today.

I was at a J's yesterday, and I saw the school and high school stack. Nice, but I don't think I need it.

Margy
Margy 
Queen
Margy
  • Margy on 05-04-08 09:36 AM
In response to Ms Jackie

On Sale??? ******** I don't have a Joann's!!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Margy

• Margy Said:
On Sale??? ******** I don't have a Joann's!!

You can order online at the same price. And if you spend $35.00 shipping is free, if you do this promotion thing.

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to Ms Jackie

OK, I was bad today. I saw they had the summer stack on sale. I didn't want to go to Tink area. And didn't see I would get out that way for over a week anyway, so I ordered it online. Someone gave me a code that if I only ordered $25.00 shipping was free. I ordered $25,75. Shipping is free. It was going to cost me %7.00 to send it. Oh well, all I can say is Thanks Lisa.

Margy
Margy 
Queen
Margy
  • Margy on 05-05-08 10:24 AM
In response to Ms Jackie

• Ms. Jackie Said:

You can order online at the same price. And if you spend $35.00 shipping is free, if you do this promotion thing.

You are such an enabler!!! I wish I could, unfortunately I have spent a crazy amount of money on stuff this month, including a ton of DCWV stacks... Since I am on maternity leave, I can't buy anything else until I go back to work!! Thanks for the info though!

rblgrl
rblgrl 
Guru
rblgrl
In response to Jenny from the Crop

• Jenny from the Crop Said:
So our little DCWV love thread needed a btt...

Did we all bop over to Joann's and pick up the new Spring stack and spring glitter stack and coordinating mat stacks?

I did! lol

I tried and tried and TRIED to find it... 4 different Joanns later.... EVERY STINKIN ONE OF THEM WAS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to rblgrl

Since the two J's in my area are going out of business, I have to go out to Tink's area to even see if they have them. Tink have you looked yet. It's seems like everyone is having problems getting them. I ended up last weekend ordering mine for J's online. They will more likely be here by next week. That's fine since I go on vacation the middle of next week. I was able to get shipping free. With the price of gas, it was well worth it.

AshleyNicole*83
Veteran
AshleyNicole*83
In response to Ms Jackie

Hey everyone! I've been reading all the posts in this topic for awhile now & I just have to say that I absolutely love it! I have serious pp issues! Especially when it come to DCWV

Has anyone stopped by J's this weekend to check out the new display? Ours was hidden back by the framing section!!! Anyway... I the new premium stacks: grade school, high school, girl scouts & they got the nursery stacks back in stock! I felt like I was in pp heaven!

I think my husband needs to learn not to leave me unattended... especially with no children on NSBD!!

Jenny~Bear
Idol
Jenny~Bear
In response to AshleyNicole*83

I wish I lived in the States with the rest of you ladies so I could benfit from all the great sales you get... A lot of the sites don't ship to Canada and those that do charge an arm and a leg for shipping... I treated myself last year and ordered from sb.com but that won't be happening again for a while!!!

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to Jenny~Bear

DCWV girl scouts? Oh man, am I in trouble! I ordered the summer stacks yesterday. Am *still* waiting for Bs&Bs to show up at a good price. And now Girl Scouts??

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Tanya71

How have I lost this thread?

I'm a serious DCWV addict!!! Do any of ya have DCWV as your friend or have their gallery email you new uploads?

They have their gallery here loaded with layouts using their papers.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I am so hooked on their solid glitter stacks right now. Now waiting for glitter glue to dry there.

I first only had the mat stack. Used the centers while leaving the edges alone to still as mats for photos. Then I bought two 12x12 stacks on sale at a Super J's in Jacksonville. They had just gotten their first batch of these. I grabbed two, had to refrain from getting more. Yeah, should've done it!

I've still not seen the B&B in person yet. I know I'll be buying that one. I've seen both springs stacks. Holding off for now.

Hobby Lobby carries a good collection of DCWV stacks. So if you have one in your area, check them out.

Page 5 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics