Page 1 of 156 
Username Post: luci-scraper Critique group # 14        (Topic#1446799)
luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Welcome to the group, my name is Debbie, AKA luci-scraper, the name of our members are on the first page. I hope to have fun and learn from each other.We have Chalenge's each month, and are always open for new I deals.I hope that everyone will have loads of FUN FUN FUN, we can also have little mini challenges through out the month. I want us to try new things, to get out of are box, like journaling, ribbons on a lo, sewing, doodling, paint, mini albums, the growing world of scrapbooking is endless. So hope everyone can have tons of fun, but also learn,

Jan. challenge

I wanted everyone to make a 12x6 lo, and use a pic of yourself, I'm still working on mine, need to get more flowers, lol

Mini Challenge
Let's make a card to someone we are thankful for, it can be to anyone.

Members
luci-scraper - Debbie
snickers - Shalene
fablady - Karen
AMT - Angie
peenut_23 - Jill
byondbzr - Rebecca
*Tricia* - Tricia
SticklesJunkieMandi -
Kaye- Lisa
Luzma - Luzma
Shellsufer - LuAnn
babigirl - TT
Barbara
Lilmrmaid - Yvonne

Miro
Miro 
Resident
Miro
  • Miro on 01-04-08 03:50 PM
In response to luciscraper

Count me! I have a ton of left over letters!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Miro

Miro so glad to have you join our group. Can you please tell us some about yourself?

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen

am i allowed to move in

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to scraphappen

If you don't I will hunt you down hehehehehehehe

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen

deb i left you a note on the old thread it just says you can have megan lock the old thread when you are done switching so no one can post on it anymore

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Ok thanks, sounds like a great ideal

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen

yay a chalenge i hope i have time if i do it will be fun.boy have i got letters

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I do to, and I never know what to do with them, so this is going to be a challenges for me to, ,lol

hope you have time

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

OK, I have made the move, got you in my favorite topics.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

Is this group still open to new members? OLD members ?? Well, I can still scrapbook, I'm a writer and I still get published,I still work, I still run my business, and I can still type so I guess I'm not completely ancient

Chel Proud Army Mom
Idol
Chel Proud Army Mom
In response to annscraps

Made the move too.

Congrats Debbie! I like the challenge idea!

Lisa you guys good after the first wave of the storm? We are so so, it did A LOT of damage in the yard left us with more problems in the MIL unit! Yucky yucky and cold! Those winds were CRAZY!!! stay safe LYG

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Chel Proud Army Mom

I'm here I'm here!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Mom2Cody

• Mom2Cody Said:
OK, I have made the move, got you in my favorite topics.

Glad to see you made it, didn't want to loss anyone

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
Is this group still open to new members? OLD members ?? Well, I can still scrapbook, I'm a writer and I still get published,I still work, I still run my business, and I can still type so I guess I'm not completely ancient

Yes we do still have room. So glad you could join us. Can we have your name?
Also don't forget to look on the first page for the challenge, if you don't have time to do it, thats fine.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Chel glad you found us, and I hope you'll have time to do them little challenge. Hope you guys are ok, sounds like you had a bad storm.

Kim so glad you founds us to, do you have any ideals for the challenge?

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

Thanks ... glad to be aboard ... and my name is Ann Marie but most people call me Ann or Annie :+) I'll watch for the challenges and try to participate in them ... right now I'm sorting about 2000 photos (seriously) ... so we'll see if I get to this one or not.
When we put up new LOs, are we supposed to put the links in here?
Thanks!! Ann

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to annscraps

Ann glad to have you join us. Yes you link your new LO's here and we will leave you comments

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Ok here is my take on the challenge

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/72878/view/ 1204577/-...

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

Hi ... I'm going to have to go find the list of "who we are" so I can use names other than "Hey You" Here is my latest LO: Merry Christmas at the White House TFL !!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

LOVE your LO .. left some love. Ann

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

AND Debbie .. I just called you "Luci" in the comment I left ... oh well, you know it's for YOU IS there a list anywhere with member names on it?? Ann

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to annscraps

No but I could put it on the 1st page so you would know. And it's ok to call me luci, if you call me Debbie I get confuess, hehehehehe

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

Well, I'm the Queen of Confusion ... so you'll probably be Luci half the time and Debbie half the time Went in and looked at some of your gallery. Really neat stuff ... way nice. A

Miro
Miro 
Resident
Miro
  • Miro on 01-05-08 03:41 PM
In response to annscraps

Great LO! My name is Mirnada I have been scrapbooking for about 2 years now.

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to Miro

Hi there Ann Marie and Mirnada. Welcome to the group. All of the ladies here are fabulous, I'm sure you will love it here too.

Michelle - We had some damage to one side of our fence, lots of broken tree branches, but nothing too serious. I cancelled Cody's day care and cancelled his therapy for Friday too. It was just too nasty to go out. We stayed in for the day and I got another project done.

I swear I will start posting again soon. I'm afraid I have a ton to upload, you guys will be sick of me by the time I'm done!

TTFN, ds is asleep, the dishes and laundry are done, I'm going to lay done in my comfy, warm bed and read my book.

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to Mom2Cody

Terri - I saw your post on the old thread and I left you some love, hope you find your way over here too.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Mom2Cody

I'll go get her, lol

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Mom2Cody

Thanks for the welcome. And Miranda, it looks like you and I are the two newest newbies :+)
Oh .. and Mom2Cody -- (I' don't know any first names here except Debbie and Miranda so far .. sorry) ... I'm Grandma 2 Cody :+) Our Cody is 10 and given name is Dakota but he'll always be Cody to me. Ann

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to annscraps

Here I am...just off to bed...checking my email! I'm going to sign in early tomorrow and go throught the new layouts!!!! Loving the challenge Debbie! Can't wait to get cracking! Night all!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

I told you girls I'd hunt you down, hehehehehehe

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Ann I put everyone's name on the 1st page for you, hope that helps. We could put our names in our siggy.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

THANKS Debbie --- I'm going to go look now and start putting names with icons I've got lots of LOs to look at and no better way to start the day than with a cup of coffee and looking at LOs! Ann

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-06-08 10:43 AM

Oh yes, but I haven't scrapped in a while, so this will be a CHALLENGE, just to get started. My husband said the other day that my scrapbooking has gone from being an active hobby to an over active collection of 'more stuff'. Hey no real sracpper can have enough stuff, right??? Ha-Ha

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Andy Scrap

You are so right. I just ordered the new BG papers and can't wait to scrap with them.

So glad you found us and will join in the fun. I posted a challenge on the first page and if you want to do it thats great if not no presure. Andy I have also put everyone's name on the 1st page so we will know who everyone is.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Terri I just saw your new LO in the fav's

Terri you could post it in here again so the new girls can see it.

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

Just checking in quickly. Ann Marie, my Cody is 3 yrs. old and the subject of most of my scrapping work. You will see plenty of him, can't wait to see your Cody.
TTFN

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Mom2Cody

Hi everyone! Welcome to the new members...I've just been checking out your galleries and you all have some beautiful work! Here's my latest...I put it in the old post, not realizing we had a new one:

Me

Hope you all had a good weekend and don't have too hard of a week. For me, my dh and 2 kids are back to work and school tomorrow....after being off since Xmas Eve. YAY...!!!! It's been nice, but since I'm a stay at home Mom, I need the break...just for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Just checking in before bed. Hope everyone has a great Monday, I guess Terri will, lol

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

HEllo Ladies!! I dont know if you all remember me? I was in your group a couple months ago? ANy room for me??

Chel Proud Army Mom
Idol
Chel Proud Army Mom
In response to mOm23girls

Welcome to the new ladies!

I can't wait to get my hands into scrapping again. Photography has completely taken over my life..well is that really a bad thing? lol but I am itching to get back into my scraproom...well it may have to wait but I can't wait to!

Lisa we have had more damage than originally thought. My scraproom had a bit of a leak last year, it was fixed and then I noticed a little stain this summer and Josh said it was dirt..well hmmmm he should have listened to me..but hes a man..LMAO...2 days ago the stain turned in to a bit of wet drywall and then today I got up there and not only is the ceiling worse but the wall is bubbling up a bit and then he noticed in the laundry room that the base board separated over 1.5" in a corner that was tight 3 days ago and then the trim around the window swelled up and is now way deformed and that is in OUR house...the apartment is doing well..we had a leak before the storm in the laundry room which caused some serious damage AGAIN in the garage and then the upstairs balcony threshold had a gap which allowed water to drip down the wall into the garage and the window by the elevator decided to let the water loose from up above...so we have had a lot of unexpected damage to both places..OH and part of the tree over the spa decided it was tired of the wind whipping it around and rested it self onto of the gazebo RIP my branch RIP....lol gotta laugh a bit in the midst of trials right? Depending on the weather this week I'd still like to come see you Friday if that works for you...LYG

Our other news not to be a total bummer but here it is anyway. Jon was called down to the base today and was officially given orders to sign. His unit will be in Iraq by July 1st so he will be leaving in June to be stationed at a base in La. and then shipped out to Kuwait before heading to Iraq. He still has helicopter training (not sure exactly what that means but it's different than air assault) air assault training and Humvee training to get his license and re-qualify on all the weapons he will have access to. So at this point he will be in and out until June training on the 3 things that are necessary he learn before deploying. So for those of you praying ladies any and all prayers for safety will be sooooooo much appreciated!!

Have a great day!!

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen

hi everyone this is my first ATC card i have done for a swap i'm in so let me know what you think
ATC front
ATC back

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

Welcome to the newbies!!

I'm all caught up to here, but haven't done much scrapping lately. Hopefully that will change soon.

Chel--he is definitely in my prayers. We have a close friend that has been over there since the end of last year. Its hard.

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen
In response to Kim222

chel he will be in my prayers als as well as you

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Mom2Cody

Hi Lisa ... my Cody is 10 and I don't think I HAVE put up any of his LOs yet ... we have five grandchildren and most recently I've been working on the four year old twins' books .... but you shall get to meet him ... your Cody is a doll.

Morning everyone! Feel like it's "back to reality" this week ... a full, normal week ... don't know if I can handle it or not :smile :

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

Chel, we'll all remember him, you, and your family in our prayers.

crazycat
Idol
crazycat
In response to annscraps

Hi girlies!! I found the new spot

yay Luci - glad to see you got everything going ok and again thank you girl for the relief! If you need help with anything else let me know. Hope you don't mind if i stick around as a member...

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to crazycat

Love the swap items you did Lynn! Just beautiful!

Michelle, we'll definitely be thinking about you and your son! Your in our prayers!

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

OK Lynn, call me a lame , what does ATC stand for? The card is very cute. On the back, was that pp, stamp or rub-on?

Michelle - Sorry to hear about all the damage and Jon getting his orders. Give me a call so we can plan Friday, I would love it if you came up. Cody has school in the am and daycare in the pm, but I can always keep him home too, so he can see Auntie Michelley.

Amparo- So good to hear from you, fill us in on everything that has been happening.

Nicole - I hope you stick around and let us peek at your very talented work from time to time.

Good morning to everyone else. Just waiting for the school bus, then I am off to the GYM!!!! Holy !!!! We'll see how I do. TTFN

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen
In response to Mom2Cody

Lisa you ar not lame at all i didnt know what they were either.It stands for Artist trading card. thanks for your coments on mine you are all so sweet

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen
In response to crazycat

• crazycat Said:
Hi girlies!! I found the new spot

yay Luci - glad to see you got everything going ok and again thank you girl for the relief! If you need help with anything else let me know. Hope you don't mind if i stick around as a member...

you better stick around we need you

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

OK ladies....Woo Hoo I just got home from the gym. Holy I really went! I am proud that I did not talk myself out of it (which I am very good at). I walked on the treadmill for 30 mins, made a distance of 1.4 miles, not too bad for someone who has not excersised since sliced bread was invented and needs to loose 80 lbs! I did it, I did it!!!! As long as my legs don't fall off and my hips remain in their proper ball and joint socket, I will go back tomorrow morning! Thanks for letting me share.

crazycat
Idol
crazycat
In response to Mom2Cody

• Mom2Cody Said:
OK ladies....Woo Hoo I just got home from the gym. Holy I really went! I am proud that I did not talk myself out of it (which I am very good at). I walked on the treadmill for 30 mins, made a distance of 1.4 miles, not too bad for someone who has not excersised since sliced bread was invented and needs to loose 80 lbs! I did it, I did it!!!! As long as my legs don't fall off and my hips remain in their proper ball and joint socket, I will go back tomorrow morning! Thanks for letting me share.

GIRL WAY TO GO!!!!!! This is something to be so proud of. It's hard to get motivated to work out (speaking from experiance here, lol) so KUDOS to you!!!!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Mom2Cody

YES, Lisa. You go girl! I really think the WORST part of exercise is getting started ... always feel so GOOD after you get into it (AND finish it!!!) A

Michelle S.
Veteran
Michelle S.
In response to annscraps

Hi!

Is this group full? Thanks

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• mOm23girls Said:
HEllo Ladies!! I dont know if you all remember me? I was in your group a couple months ago? ANy room for me??

We will always be here for ya, so come in and join the fun. What have you been up to?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Shell so sorry to hear all this, and yes you will be in our prayers.

Lynn love the new cards, awesome work.

Kim hope your having a good day.

Nicole you better not leave me, lol I need yu to

Lisa I am so proud of you

MichelleS. We do have room for you so come on in. Just tell us a little about yourself.

I had a busy day, went over to clean my mom's house and she didn't know I was coming and she took off to go shopping, oh well when she comes home she will have a clean house, lol

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

Debbie- that is very thoughtful to do that for your Mom.
Kim- Thanks for the card, I got it! Very cute, it will go in our book of c'mas cards with everyone else's. Again, thanks for playing along.

Michelle S.
Veteran
Michelle S.

Thank you! I got "lost" trying to find the thread again...lol! I'll get it figured out!

I'll be back after dinner and tell you guys a little about me...

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Michelle S.

Michelle S. So glad you found us

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Mom2Cody

• Mom2Cody Said:

AWESOME Lisa!! You SHOULD be proud of yourself!! The hardest part is getting started
Good for you!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

Happy Monday everyone!!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Kim222

Congrats Lisa! I wish I had the willpower to get my butt in gear...and in shape....lol!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is a new day, so who knows!

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody

Have a good evening ladies.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Mom2Cody

has anyone come up with any ideals for the letter challenge?

Hay maybe we should start a diet challenge?

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Hey Debbie!! Hey Lisa!! Missed you girls:) I have been to so much since the last time we spoke. Where to start... I am back in school completing my pre-req for RN, finally I am on my way to acheving my dream!! My girls have been really good for the most part with the winter they have gotten sick but nothing more then the flu. My oldest Lesseth started the 6th grade and is now in a private academy, she is a pre-teen so you know what I am dealing with!! I had her really young (I'm 27 shes 12) but not untill now that she is going through all these changes do I realize really how young I had her! WHen she is 15 and celebrating her quincenera I will only be 30!! I talk to some of her friends parents and they have kids my age!! I feel embaressed somethimes tho..
NOt to much new with me.. WHat have you all been up to?

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

THe diet challenge sounds good to me!! I need to hit the gym myself!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

man if I could just get off my lazy I wouls love to start walking again, since I have been grinding my teeth my mouth is to sore to eat, and I think I have lost some weight. I would like to loss 50 pounds.

Amparo you know I would not let the age thing bother you at all, I think it;s great that you had your kids so young, I loved it because my mom was so young with us kids, she had a lot of fun with us, as I'm sure you do to.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-07-08 10:40 PM
In response to annscraps

Hallo Ladies, I have started the 'letter challenge', but it will still be a while. Debbie,how do I link a post to this... 'thingy' and then to see everybody elses work posted here. Sorry to bug you with this but I am 'technicogically' challenged...?!?! (Sounds like an idea for a challenge) PLEASE HELP, I'm drowing in a sea of computer jargin. Andrea(AKA: Andy Scrap)

Edited by Andy Scrap on 01-07-08 10:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Michelle S.
Veteran
Michelle S.

Good morning

A little about me; married, six kids (2 step), four grandchildren (from step dd), currently self employed, and FINALLY scrapbooking...LOL... the good stuff right!? I digi scrapped for four years before I touched paper stuff (did both for about a year), took a year off from scrapping (too much real life stuff going on) been back for about three months and now I mostly hybrid or paper scrap...been on three design teams, one mag team and pubbed about a dozen times (all digi and all before my hiatus)....WHEEEEWWWW!

Now for the challenges...I don't need to lose weight but I do need to excercise! Now what about letters are we doing?

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Michelle S.

Welcome MichelleS!!! I started with traditional scrapbooking; did digi last year quite a bit; switched to hybrid and now it's either hybrid or traditional. Will go in and look at your gallery.

Everyone have a good day! Ann

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to annscraps

Hi ladies, Welcome Michelle S
Andrea, I was totally tech challenged when I started here too, you'll catch up easily. I believe Michelle B (1tufchick) has a link to all the info you need to know about putting a link in this thread to go to your gallery and lo.
I have not started on the letter challenge, I don't have any sticker letters, I have not used or purchased any in a long time.
I am up for a diet challenge, I still want to loose a LOT of weight. I did go to the gym again this morning! Cody has therapy appts both Wed and Thurs mornings, so I won't be able to get back to the gym until Friday. Gotta go, talk at ya later.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-08-08 11:48 AM
In response to Mom2Cody

Hi Lisa and Welcome MichelleS,
This is lots of fun, chatting to people somewhere far far away, about scrapping. Because of the time difference I'm never sure when you might be online. I'm always online,(well connected to the internet) and checking constantly what is new and happening. Yes I have too much free time on my hands, and always wondering what other people are doing.
Here in South Africa it's 09:45PM and I'm lookimg forward to tomorrow, cause I'll be getting a haircut. Hey it's the first one in over two months.
Will talk to you all again in the morning!!!

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen

hi everyony just checking in i'm lynn and welcome all you new girls

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Andy when you have your lo uploaded you then click on your lo and the click in the address bar to high light it and then go to "edit" and click on copy, then come back here and then right click and hit paste, if you have trouble let us know.

Michelle glad your here and it sounds like you have a lot of experience behind you, and hope you can share some of that with us.

Ann glad to hear your doing good today.

Lisa I am so proud of you, and hope you keep up the good work.

Lynn what are you up to today.

So if anyone wants to do the diet challenge jump in , or if the letter challenge is just for you thats fine to, were not going to do anything we don't want to, lol.

Well dh is home with me, thought by now I would want to kill him, hehehehe, but we have been doing alot of laughing and getting some things done around the house. I can't believe school is going to start up again next Tuesday I'm so glad my classes or on Tues and thur now so I can still teach my youth at church on Wes nite's.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

• luci-scraper Said:
man if I could just get off my lazy I wouls love to start walking again, since I have been grinding my teeth my mouth is to sore to eat, and I think I have lost some weight. I would like to loss 50 pounds.

Amparo you know I would not let the age thing bother you at all, I think it;s great that you had your kids so young, I loved it because my mom was so young with us kids, she had a lot of fun with us, as I'm sure you do to.

Oh yes we have alot of fun together!! Thanks that made me feel alot better, you know how this world can be at times.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I would like to join please :-)

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to SQ Mandi

Amparo-I would not worry about the age thing, let other people think what they want. You can't change their thoughts, but you can show them what an awesome Mom you are and how much your family loves each other, no matter what the numbers are.
OK, I'm off my soap box. I just can't stand judgemental/ignorant people. I get a ton of it having a disabled child and I just don't have the patience for it! OK, now, I'm off my soap box, sorry ladies. Thanks for hearing/reading me out. I am getting off the computer for the night. I am going to a lss to scrap with friends tomorrow, we are all looking forward to it, should be fun. TTFN

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to Mom2Cody

Welcome Mandi, promise I am not a meany or anything.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to SQ Mandi

Welcome Mandi ... glad you joined us.

Between watching the primaries (I know, I know ... I'm crazy) and sorting pictures, I'm surprised I even GOT a LO done today. It's called Cousins --- the beginning of a scrapbook for hubby's 2008 Christmas. Night all. A

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to annscraps

Hi everyone! Welcome Mandy! Great that you did the gym again today Lisa, keep it up and you can lose my weight too...:)

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Thank you everyone!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Here is a LO I did for another challenge as well.. This LO has letters that didn't make anymore words as well... but they were all from the same kit.

Drummer Girl

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to SQ Mandi

Mandi awesome Lo, now see I always worry about putting a little "m" with a big "M" but I think it looks so cool on your LO. oh yeah you can join our group be sure and tell us some about you.

Terri oh no you don't, me 1st

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Michelle I loved your lo, did you hand cut those flowers?

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Count me in! I would love to be part of a group.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Msnickers2

Welcome Shalene, can you tell us a little about yourself. I will add you to the first page as a member.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

wow we have 12 girls in our group now

ok now group how many should we let in here? I don't want us to get so big that we don't feel like family or someone feels left out. So just let us know what you all think.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-08-08 10:45 PM

Good Morning all, I started a diet today. So for breakfast I had two rise cakes, a hard boiled egg and some cucumber. IT SUCKED. But I know this diet worked before, so I will try and keep it up. Have a great day, all

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-09-08 07:26 AM

Hi Debbie, I think that depending on how many we are we should try and keep it below 20.

Miro
Miro 
Resident
Miro
  • Miro on 01-09-08 07:30 AM

Good morning ladies. It was a hectic weekend. I have to come to work just to get internet time!! LOL.

I am interested in the letter and the diet challenge.

I have to make bridal shower invitations this month and I am getting stressed about it. I KNOW they will look good but I think the other hostesses and the bride dont know that. lol

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Miro

Andy sounds like your off to a great start on your diet, I don't understand when people starting eating things that are not everyday, because when they loss the weight they get right back to eating the same ole way and gain the weight back.

Mirnada glad you can have the computer now, lol. Good luck on your invitations, I'm sure you will do a awesome job on them, they do take alot of time don't they, I was helping a friend out by getting some ready for a baby shower, and I know I worked on them for 3 hours

I will probably go ahead and close our group, I don't want us to get so many that we can't keep it personal.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

• luci-scraper Said:
Mandi awesome Lo, now see I always worry about putting a little "m" with a big "M" but I think it looks so cool on your LO. oh yeah you can join our group be sure and tell us some about you.

Terri oh no you don't, me 1st

Thanks!!!

Well.. My name is Mandi (obviously) I am 26. I have 4 beautiful kids (3 girls and 1 boy) Ages 9,7, almost 18 months and almost 6 months. I have been scrapping since 2003.. I started with the first rose my DH gave me when we started dating, and then scrapping got bigger when my youngest 2 children were born. I am a SAHM/WAHM, a friend and I are trying to get a little scrapping business off the ground..

I am taking classes online to further my education and am hoping to start going to the local community college in Sept.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to SQ Mandi

What are you taking classes on?

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

I noticed the "Full" notation right away. Think that's a good idea. Some of these groups get so big they just become places to post LOs for responses and you don't get to know anyone. On that note, I'm only in one other group, and what we've been doing is a question of the day ... to get acquainted. Anyone interested in that? I think the first question would be just "tell us about you and your family" so it would be there for all of us to read before we get so many pages we can't find the answers without a major search :+) Let me know what you think. Ann

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to annscraps

Awesome ideal, I'm in

my name is Debra I am 46 yrs old and right now I don't have a job, I am trying to get a job in a day care at our church. I have been going to school to be a real estate agent, I didn't pass my last class and now I have to do it again, which starts in 6 DAYS :faint:. I have been married for 6 years and I have 4 step kids, and no kids of my own.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Right now just Arts & Literature, and kind of like a tutoring class to help brush up on math. LOL (im terrible at math.)

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-09-08 10:50 AM
In response to SQ Mandi

Hi Ann, Debra, Mandi and the others,
My name is Andrea, and I am 29 years old. I was a dental representative for Colgate for the last 8years. I qualified as an oral hygienist and I studied a Bcom marketing decree, but did not finish my final year. I say "was" because I'm no longer working. Not by choice, but due to a bad heart problem. I was diagnosed only August last year and I am now on medical disability. The strangest thing is I feel fine except for being tired alot and getting all puffed-up (or fat) with water retention and due to lots and lots of cortizone that I have to take for six months.
I'm married and have a two year old daughter.
I have never been overseas, but am planning a tour of Europe with my mother in 2010. Maybe some of you can come visit me when the worldcup soccer will be held here in 2010.Here in sunny South Africa it has been raining for the last two days.
Funny how your mood can be affected by the weather.
Got to go work on that challenge...
Ta-ta

scraphappen
Diva
scraphappen
In response to SQ Mandi

wow what a chatty bunch yesyerday i like the diet thing but wont start untill i get back from cancun for obvious reasons.
a little about myself is i am 42,i have been scrapping for about 3 yrs.have been maried to the best man in the world for 9 years i have one teen age boy who is 16 and may or maynot make it to 17 and along with scrapping i love to travel as you will see im always off to somplace.i work as a casheer to support my scrap and travel habits.

Miro
Miro 
Resident
Miro
  • Miro on 01-09-08 11:02 AM

My name is Miranda I am 30 yrs old.. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter that is just a hoot. I work outside the home (but really wish I didnt) I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years the last 2 years seriously. I have been married for almost 7 years.

Page 1 of 156 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics