Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Closed and Active - ATC Swap for Photo a day Members        (Topic#1447897)
Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hi Glad you made it!!!

I made some ATC's for some of my other on-line friends as RAK's for Christmas. I raided their blogs and photobuckets to find photos of them, I printed them out and embellished the ATC.
Have a look here to see what I mean!My Blog
So I got to thinking that I would like to hold a swap with the POD members!
Rules
    Cut a piece of card measured 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches
    Take a self potrait shot (to tie in with the POD challenge)
    Crop it to fit on the piece of card (ATC) (I cropped mine to 2cm by 3cm)
    Decorate/embellish the ATC.
    Make this ATC for the amount of people that sign up eg 10 sign-ups 10 ATC's (rem to make an extra one for yourself to keep)
    Send all the ATC's (expect the one you are keeping for yourself!).
    I will do the swap and then post them back to you!

WHAT I DO TO MAKE MY ATC'S
I use any type/colour of cardstock I can lay my hands on, A4, 12x12, 8x8, 6x6, even scrap card cut 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches!

What I do is:
Cut 2 pieces 2.5 x 3.5,
Use one for the front (embellishments, photos, etc)
One for the back for Information Bought desgin - My Desgin
Then stick the two together and you get quite a strong ATC. This method is also usefull if you want to hid the "mess" at the back of the card, (brads, ribbon and fiber ends, etc).

ATC's are great for using up your scraps!!! You can embellish the atc with whatever you wish! Only rules are it must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches and include a photo of yourself!!!

INFORMATION FOR THE BACK OF ATC'S

Title (What ever you want to name it)
Created by (Can be your login name or your real name or both)
Date (The date you made it)
Info (What I put here is what swap it belongs to, eg POD challenge Atc Swap)
E-mail (You don't have to include this if you don't want to)
No ... of .... (eg 1 of 10, 2 of 10, 3 of 10, etc..)

If you can include the town,state,village of where you live on the ATC that would be great, back or front!!!

POSTAGE
Because this swap is an International swap, I have found out (thanks Mr.Google) that US players can purchase an International Reply Coupon(IRCs) from their post office and I can then exchange it for UK stamps to post the swaps! If you can include an IRC (one should be enough) it would be appreciated, if not don't worry I will cover the cost! I will spread out the sending back of ATCs so it dosn't cost ££££ in one go!

The timeline will depend on how many sign ups - eg 10 sign-ups I was thinking about a month.

Just thought it might be fun, and a nice way of remembering all the odd/even/loonies/good and bad children on the challenge!

If you are interested sign up here I will keep it open for a week and then we can get started in making the ATCs!

Don't know what an ATC is?? Click on the following links

Art in your pocket
Artist Trading Cards
ATC

A gallery of ATC's

I am sorry if this isn't explained properly, I'm not very good with words and find it hard to explain myself sometimes. Point out something you don't understand and I will try again.
If help is needed I will be happy to help!

All you have to do is SIGN UP FOR THE SWAP! If at anytime you don't want to play anymore that is fine, just PM me so I can remove your name from the list!

This link will be in my signature!

Players
1. Helena - received - swapped
2. NJStampinMom - received - swapped
3. JaniceMO - received - Swapped
4. Twilatf - received
5. Vawm - received - Swapped
6. Kellmorris - received - swapped
7. Lisa E - received
8. KimBinAK - rececived - Swapped
9. Okispice - received - Swapped
10. Mnsaint - received - Swapped
11. 3jmom - received - Swapped
12. Got2bme - received - Swapped
13. Tracey - received - swapped

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR ATC UNTIL ALL SWAPS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO!!!!

Edited by Helena Philips on 04-27-08 02:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NJStampinMom
Governor
NJStampinMom
In response to Helena Philips

YES!!! MMMEEEE!!!! I love this idea and I think it will be FABULOUS!

I joined a similar group when I first started sb.com and still have the photo cards the ladies shared on my craft board. I'd LOVE to have all your beautiful faces to look at and enjoy too!!!

Also, thanks so much Helena 1) for doing this and 2) for asking me first - it was so sweet of you to inquire if it was OK to post on "my thread". Heck, it's not MY thread - it's ALL OF OURS! Feels like home doesn't it??

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to NJStampinMom

I'll give it a try, never made on before. Should be something I could do. Did you want the envelopes to be stamped? Should we include a little extra for postage?

JaniceMO
Queen
JaniceMO
In response to KristaDee

I have never done atc before but I am willing to try.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to KristaDee

• KristaDee Said:
I'll give it a try, never made on before. Should be something I could do. Did you want the envelopes to be stamped? Should we include a little extra for postage?

Thanks for the interest, ATCs are quite easy to make, and they can become addictive, you can make them as easy (The RAKs that I made) or as difficult as you want!

Okay I have been googling to find out about this!

What I found is that you can purchase an International Reply Coupon (IRC), which I then can exchange for UK stamps to send your ATC's back to u! If the cost is any higher than the coupon don't worry I will pay for that! If you can't find an IRC, I will pay for the postage, but it will mean I will have to spread out the sending of ATCs, as it would be easier on my pocket instead of sending them all in one go!!! Is that okay?

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• NJStampinMom Said:
YES!!! MMMEEEE!!!! I love this idea and I think it will be FABULOUS!

I joined a similar group when I first started sb.com and still have the photo cards the ladies shared on my craft board. I'd LOVE to have all your beautiful faces to look at and enjoy too!!!

Also, thanks so much Helena 1) for doing this and 2) for asking me first - it was so sweet of you to inquire if it was OK to post on "my thread". Heck, it's not MY thread - it's ALL OF OURS! Feels like home doesn't it??

Oh thanks for joining, I'm a bit nervous that no one will want to play!!!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to JaniceMO

• JaniceMO Said:
I have never done atc before but I am willing to try.

Oh thanks for joining!

It's the first one that is the hardest comming up with the layout and once you made the first one all the others will be simple peasy, as you just follow the layout that you have done on the first one!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

• Helena Philips Said:
  • KristaDee Said:

Thanks for the interest, ATCs are quite easy to make, and they can become addictive, you can make them as easy (The RAKs that I made) or as difficult as you want!

Okay I have been goggling to find out about this!

What I found is that you can purchase an International Reply Coupon (IRC), which I then can exchange for UK stamps to send your ATC's back to u! If the cost is any higher than the coupon don't worry I will pay for that! If you can't find an IRC, I will pay for the postage, but it will mean I will have to spread out the sending of ATCs, as it would be easier on my pocket instead of sending them all in one go!!! Is that okay?

Sounds good to me - I'll see what our post office can do.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to KristaDee

I would like to do this. The card itself is this measurement right? 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Is that the size you used in the one you put your picture on?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-13-08 08:38 PM
In response to twilatf

I will play along! And you all wondered what I was dreaming of in Purple!?!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:
I would like to do this. The card itself is this measurement right? 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Is that the size you used in the one you put your picture on?

Thats exactly right!!!!!

Thank you for playing!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
I will play along! And you all wondered what I was dreaming of in Purple!?!

Thanks for playing!

I haven't popped into the POD thread yet, so I am still wondering! LOL Will check it out later today!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Hi Helena, better include me as you were looking for the loonies to join!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to Kellmorris

• Kellmorris Said:
Hi Helena, better include me as you were looking for the loonies to join!!!

Oh its great to have you on board!!!!

Lisa E.
Guru
Lisa E.

IS it too late? I've never made an ATC, but would LOVE to do so! What a great way to remember our good times.

We need one for GJ and Sven.

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK

I think this is a wonderful idea, Helena, but it looks like I'm too late to sign up ! Maybe we can do this again in the future?

Have fun, everyone - kimB

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to kimBinAK

I really want to play if time will allow me. When do we start? Or am I too late already? How do we know how many to make?

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to Lisa E.

• Lisa E. Said:
IS it too late? I've never made an ATC, but would LOVE to do so! What a great way to remember our good times.

We need one for GJ and Sven.

Hi Lisa E, Thats what I thought, that I would love some kind of memory of all the fun and the fantastic people that I have met through this challenge, and an ATC is small and personal to the person who made it, which makes it all the more specail!!!

Thanks for playing!!

And what a fab idea of having one of Sven and GJ!! Will have to ask Erjaan and Susanne how they would like to do this!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to kimBinAK

• kimBinAK Said:
I think this is a wonderful idea, Helena, but it looks like I'm too late to sign up ! Maybe we can do this again in the future?

Have fun, everyone - kimB

Hi Kim,

Nope your not too late, if you still would like to play!!

Would love to have you play!!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
I really want to play if time will allow me. When do we start? Or am I too late already? How do we know how many to make?

I would love you to play too!!! Well you can start anytime you want, if you want to get the ATC made, then you just have to copy it for each person who joins!!!

I will announce how many players there will be, but I have been adding people to the first post as they join, so you could always keep an eye on that!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Yipee, I was hoping we could get at least 10 people to play and we have reached that target!!! As some people are only now seeing the challenge, I will keep sign-ups open until Sunday!!!

If anyone wants to make a start on the ATCs, please do! As I said once you have the first one made, it's easy after that you just have to copy that one for every player! At the moment the time-line is a month to make 10 ATC's, which will make the post date 16th February!!! If we get more players I can push the post date out!!!

A question If we get players who want to join in near the end of the month, would everyone be prepared to make more ATCs for those people! It wouldn't be so bad for the players who have joined at the start, but for the late players it could mean that they have 10+ ATCs to make before the post date?? I think a week would have to be the cut off point though, or this could go on forever!!!

Please let me know!!!

And to all those who have joined THANKS!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Sounds like fun, I guess I should start.

Lisa E.
Guru
Lisa E.

• Helena Philips Said:
Yipee, I was hoping we could get at least 10 people to play and we have reached that target!!! As some people are only now seeing the challenge, I will keep sign-ups open until Sunday!!!

If anyone wants to make a start on the ATCs, please do! As I said once you have the first one made, it's easy after that you just have to copy that one for every player! At the moment the time-line is a month to make 10 ATC's, which will make the post date 16th February!!! If we get more players I can push the post date out!!!

A question If we get players who want to join in near the end of the month, would everyone be prepared to make more ATCs for those people! It wouldn't be so bad for the players who have joined at the start, but for the late players it could mean that they have 10+ ATCs to make before the post date?? I think a week would have to be the cut off point though, or this could go on forever!!!

Please let me know!!!

And to all those who have joined THANKS!!!!

I say "yes! yes! YES!" the MORE the merrier Can't wait to get started. Will check back for more details on the time lines.

mnsaint
Pro
mnsaint
In response to Lisa E.

Very cool! I still have time to sign up... I had thought you were stopping at 10! But, I've never done this before and it sounds like fun fun fun!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-16-08 09:32 PM
In response to mnsaint

JCI, and yes I would do more that 10 ATCs. Will check back for more details!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hi all,

I got a private mail asking what to put on the background D'oh, forgot to mention that!!!!

I have posted 2 pics of information stamps!

One is the one that I bought and the other is one I desgined in photoshop!

No one has to go to this trouble, as handwritten is perfectly fine! All I ask is that you include the following details.

Title (What ever you want to name it)
Created by (Can be your login name or your real name)
Date (The date you made it)
Info (What I put here is what swap it belongs to, eg POD challenge Atc Swap)
E-mail (You don't have to include this if you don't want to)
No ... of .... (eg 1 of 10, 2 of 10, 3 of 10, etc..)

Any questions please ask!!!

Bought desgin

My Desgin

Edited by Helena Philips on 01-17-08 02:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to mnsaint

• mnsaint Said:
Very cool! I still have time to sign up... I had thought you were stopping at 10! But, I've never done this before and it sounds like fun fun fun!

Hello and welcome!!!

Thanks for playing!!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-18-08 07:46 AM

MMS!

NJStampinMom
Governor
NJStampinMom
In response to vawm

FOR SURE I think we should let everyone play that wants to. In fact I think you should re-post on the thread in BIG BOLD LETTERS that they still can sign up and maybe list who is playing so they wake up and want to come PLAY!

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 01-18-08 09:00 AM

Is it too late to sign up? I'd like to play!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 3jmom

Just checking in, I guess I should start making them. First I need to find just the right picture.

got2bme
Diva
got2bme
In response to KristaDee

I would like to play too, if it's still not too late?

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to 3jmom

• 3jmom Said:
Is it too late to sign up? I'd like to play!!

Nope, not too late, welcome and thanks for playing!

Helena
XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to KristaDee

• KristaDee Said:
Just checking in, I guess I should start making them. First I need to find just the right picture.

This is going to be my problem too!!!! LOL

Helena
XXXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to got2bme

• got2bme Said:
I would like to play too, if it's still not too late?

Never too late, welcome aboard and thanks for playing!!!

Helena
XXXX

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Just checking in.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-22-08 03:33 AM
In response to KristaDee

Just checking in! On the East Coast in Washington DC today!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to vawm

just checking in.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to KristaDee

Hello Ladies,

I think this might be it I will leave it open until the end of January and you will have the full month of February to make the ATC's so on or near as possible to the 1st of April post your ATC's off to me, don't forget to put a return address in!!!

I will PM everyone with my address, next week!!!

Hope you will enjoy this challenge and have some fun!

I will post another reminder on Lynn's POD challenge 2 days before it is going to close!!!

XXXX

NJStampinMom
Governor
NJStampinMom

JCI - sounds good!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

sounds good to me too.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-24-08 11:33 AM

Sounds like a great idea!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to vawm

JCI

XXXXX

mnsaint
Pro
mnsaint

Can ask a dumb question? Too late I'm asking anyway

I've seen conflicting ideas, and since I've never done these before, I just wanted to make sure...Whose picture are we supposed to put on the cards? Ourselves, or the people we are sending them to?

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to mnsaint

yours

Lisa E.
Guru
Lisa E.
In response to KristaDee

JCI!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to mnsaint

• mnsaint Said:
Can ask a dumb question? Too late I'm asking anyway

I've seen conflicting ideas, and since I've never done these before, I just wanted to make sure...Whose picture are we supposed to put on the cards? Ourselves, or the people we are sending them to?

Your photo is to be added to the ATC!!!!

XXXX

got2bme
Diva
got2bme

JCI...

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-29-08 07:57 AM
In response to got2bme

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to vawm

JCI. How many are we now? I'm getting started with mine today.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
JCI. How many are we now? I'm getting started with mine today.

At the moment it stands at 13

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I guess I should get some started as well. Although, this might be the wrong month for me to do them. With my bathroom renovations, I had to empty the storage closet in my scraproom so FIL could get to the plumbing. And all that stuff is in front of my desk.

Well, as long as simple is fine, I should be able to come up with something. 13 of the same thing isn't too hard to do.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

one question, does the photo have to be on the back or the front??

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to KristaDee

• KristaDee Said:
I guess I should get some started as well. Although, this might be the wrong month for me to do them. With my bathroom renovations, I had to empty the storage closet in my scraproom so FIL could get to the plumbing. And all that stuff is in front of my desk.

Well, as long as simple is fine, I should be able to come up with something. 13 of the same thing isn't too hard to do.

Sometimes the most simple ones are the best ones!!!!

Thanks for continuing to play even with all you have going on!

XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Kellmorris Said:
one question, does the photo have to be on the back or the front??

On the front please Kell!!

Here are the ATC's that I made for on-line friends, hopefully these will help a little!

Tracey's ATCBy Helena Philips

LK's ATC By Helena Philips

Sam's ATCBy Helena Philips

Hilda's ATCBy Helena Philips

XXXX

okispice
Mayor
okispice

Just checking - we are using a self portrait, right? hope so as mine are almost DONE! yay... First time I have ever worked mass production like this ... and on something so tiny. I think it's kind of cute!

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to okispice

Wow - did you see what SuperAllyFan made? Check out this ATC wallet

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-02-08 07:55 AM
In response to okispice

Working on these today. I have so far a very techno design??? We shall see what happens.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
Just checking - we are using a self portrait, right? hope so as mine are almost DONE! yay... First time I have ever worked mass production like this ... and on something so tiny. I think it's kind of cute!

Yep a self portrait, thought I would tie it in with the POD challenge, as Lynn always makes us take a self portrait for one of the minis, LOL

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:

Oh drat , this was going to be an RAK for each person from me, but now in case anyone is gonna make one, don't as I will be making one for each player!!!!

After seeing SuperAllyFan's one, that shall be the one I will be making! Any other ones were so complicated, this one is so simple but so pretty!!!

XXXX

mnsaint
Pro
mnsaint

JCI I started these a couple weeks ago..but hadn't added the pic yet..Thanks for answering, I was thinking a self-pic was going to be the answer.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK

Okay, how's this for SAD? I had totally forgotten you'd already started a post about this...obivously, I have already signed up and didn't even remember! Ahhhh - those "senior moments" !

I'll get busy on these -- are we still at 13?

- kimB

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to kimBinAK

• kimBinAK Said:
Okay, how's this for SAD? I had totally forgotten you'd already started a post about this...obivously, I have already signed up and didn't even remember! Ahhhh - those "senior moments" !

I'll get busy on these -- are we still at 13?

- kimB

LOL, we all get moments like that, still at 13!

XXXX

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I'm hoping that no one really minds super simple. We've been reno-ing all day today, and there is tons more to do before we can start fixing all we "wrecked" I can't even get to my scrap table at the moment.

okispice
Mayor
okispice

• Helena Philips Said:
  • okispice Said:

Oh drat , this was going to be an RAK for each person from me, but now in case anyone is gonna make one, don't as I will be making one for each player!!!!

After seeing SuperAllyFan's one, that shall be the one I will be making! Any other ones were so complicated, this one is so simple but so pretty!!!

XXXX

O h I hope I didn't spoil your surprise! So sorry. BTW, what is an RAK?

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to okispice

RAK - Random Act of Kindness.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-04-08 06:11 AM
In response to KristaDee

Just checking in! Working on the backs. The fronts are done (I think).

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to vawm

JCI

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to KristaDee

Hello Everyone,

Unforuntley, KristaDee can't complete this challenge, due to the renovations overtaking her house, and all her stash piled everywhere!!! Thank you for your interest Kirsta XXXX

So we are 12 now!

Helena
XXXX

Edited by Helena Philips on 02-05-08 04:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hi Ladies,

Something I forgot to mention, at the start d'oh!!!

No need to panic and if you can't do it do not worry, it does not really matter or is that important, but could you include somewhere on the ATC where you are from????? Just the name of the state or county! If you can't fit it in don't worry!!!!!

xxxx

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

JCI. Going to get started on these this weekend. I am waiting on something that I have ordered for these to come in.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-06-08 06:56 AM
In response to twilatf

JCI, working on the backs of the cards and then will be ready to be postal!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to vawm

JCI!!!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to vawm

JCI

XXXX

okispice
Mayor
okispice

JCI. Almost done. Hope to finish mine this weekend!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to okispice

JCI, haven't started mine yet i'm afraid, still waiting to organise printing some photos.

Did you get my message? Can you email me a copy of the layout you did in photoshop for the back of the cards?

thanks.

okispice
Mayor
okispice

I'm done and I've got my IRC mailing slip. Had a bit of trouble with getting it. At first the postal worker said no such thing, never heard of it, don't have one. Then he got his supervisor who said they did have one. The postal worker said in his 2 years of working there, he had never before sold one. Learn something new everyday! But I do have it. So let me know what is the next step. Am I asupposed to post a photo of it?

okispice
Mayor
okispice

• Kellmorris Said:
JCI, haven't started mine yet i'm afraid, still waiting to organise printing some photos.

Did you get my message? Can you email me a copy of the layout you did in photoshop for the back of the cards?

thanks.

I think what you are looking for is posted here on Page 1. She's got two backs posted.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
  • Kellmorris Said:

thanks.

I think what you are looking for is posted here on Page 1. She's got two backs posted.

i wanted it in the photshop format though so I can dedit it.

Where is Helena gone AWOL???

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Kellmorris Said:
  • okispice Said:
  • Kellmorris Said:

thanks.

i wanted it in the photshop format though so I can dedit it.

Where is Helena gone AWOL???

Sorry ladies, not feeling great at the moment, Kell I sent it to your e-mail address that you sent the festive hats layout on!!!

Sending it again now!!!

Hope to see you all soon, I am only keeping an eye on instant e-mail notifications!!!

So behind in everything!!!

XXXX

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-12-08 06:28 AM

Can you PM me the address to mail these to? I am done and ready to go postal!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to vawm

Hi everyone sorry I have been MIA, but I have this cold for nearly 2 weeks, and over the last few days any chance I get I am sleeping!!!!! Still not feeling too good, wish it would go!!!

I am closing this challenge on Sunday, but I will send my address to everyone so you are ready to go. I would wait till Monday to post just in case we get someone else. I am posting a final reminder in the POD thread!

Please don't panic if you don't have them all done, the deadline is still the end of Feb start of March to post!

At the moment the total ATC's you have to make is 13 - 12 to swap and 1 to keep for yourself!

I personally can't wait to see them!!!!

XXXX

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Sorry you are not well, hope you feel better soon. Still haven't started my ATCs

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Okay, I have sent my address out!

If you haven't received it let me know, as this is the first time I have sent bulk PM's :smile :

XXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Kellmorris Said:

thanks.

Hi Hon,

Did you receive my e-mail? It's very basic!!! If you don't use that design I will not be offended!!!

XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
I'm done and I've got my IRC mailing slip. Had a bit of trouble with getting it. At first the postal worker said no such thing, never heard of it, don't have one. Then he got his supervisor who said they did have one. The postal worker said in his 2 years of working there, he had never before sold one. Learn something new everyday! But I do have it. So let me know what is the next step. Am I asupposed to post a photo of it?

OOh I am sorry you had to go to so much trouble!!!

I just googled on what was the easiest way for USA citzens to send SAE's!!!

I would rather you wait until everyone receives their swaps so it is a surprise!!!

Once everyone recieves their swaps, I can post everyone's in my gallery, or each of us post our own!!! We can decide nearer to the time, if that's okay???

XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Kellmorris Said:
Sorry you are not well, hope you feel better soon. Still haven't started my ATCs

Thanks!!! I just can't seem to shake this cold!!!

You can wait till the last minute, as they don't have far to travel!!!!LOL

XXXX

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK

I had forgotten the deadline for sending these in, but am glad to discover we still have the rest of Feb! *WHEW* ...

I've scheduled a four-hour block of scrapping time with a dear friend for this Friday, so will get these made then.

Can't wait to see everyone's ATCs !

- kimB

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to kimBinAK

Hope you're feeling better soon, Helena -- I hate those colds that keep hanging on and on...am dealing with that, myself.

- kimB

Lisa E.
Guru
Lisa E.
In response to kimBinAK

HI all JCI... needed to get the size so I could start.

NJStampinMom
Governor
NJStampinMom
In response to Lisa E.

Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't even started yet I WILL... just haven't LOL

I'm tossing around several ideas... none are really speaking to me yet - KWIM? LOL

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-14-08 06:52 AM

JCI to Say Happy Valentines Day!

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to vawm

Mine are in the mail to you Helena. They said 5 - 10 days.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to okispice

• okispice Said:
Mine are in the mail to you Helena. They said 5 - 10 days.

Gosh that's quick!!! Will let you know when they arrive, I can't wait!!!!!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Hello all, i made mine today finally, but still have to write on the backs

ATC swap: photo a day By Kellmorris

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Kellmorris Said:
Hello all, i made mine today finally, but still have to write on the backs

ATC swap: photo a day By Kellmorris

Beautiful ATC's Kell, that's idea!!!!! Well done!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

OKAY LADIES SOMETHING I SHOULD OF SAID IN THE FIRST POST!!!!

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR ATC'S UNTIL EVERYONE HAS RECIEVED THEIR SWAPS THAT WAY IT WILL BE A SURPRISE

DON'T WORRY KELL IT WAS MY OVERSIGHT!!!!!AT LEAST IF ANYONE IS STRUGGLING THEY CAN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, WHICH IS SO PRETTY!!!!

A MEMBER DID ASK ME IF SHE COULD POST HER ATC, BUT I WASN'T FEELING WELL AT THE TIME AND I DIDN'T THINK TO POST A COMMENT ABOUT IT

SORRY!
xxx

okispice
Mayor
okispice

Glad you are feeling better Helena!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

I have finished the fronts of mine but did not have a place to put my town. I tried to change the original design to include it but it just didn't work.

I am hoping to get these mailed out Monday or Tuesday. I loved doing them and can't wait till you get them.

mnsaint
Pro
mnsaint
In response to twilatf

JCI for the addy to send them to I'll get them to the post office this week sometime..They are done !WooHoo!
I can't wait to see everyones!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics