Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What are you working on?        (Topic#1451659)
time2scrp
Guru
time2scrp
In response to PookasCrayon

I am working on a pink and brown arigurumi bunny. Not sure if it would be safe for a baby though. I did embroider the eyes but can the baby get the stuffing out?

Tracy428
Expert
Tracy428
In response to time2scrp

I'm working on a prayer shawl for our prayer shawl group. It's made with Lionbrand Homespun. I havn't really cared for crocheting with it but I am liking knitting with it.

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to Tracy428

I'm working on a ripple baby blanket. Hope to post a pic this week.

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to TonyaB

[image]
Ripple Baby Blanket
By TonyaB[/image]

I just finished this one for my sister.

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to TonyaB

I just started working on Christmas gifts. This year I am going to knit lace scarves for the ladies in the office.

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to Tia Hokee

I just finished this baby blanket for a co-worker's new grandbaby. [image]
Pink Baby Blanket
By TonyaB[/image]

Bballmom
Expert
Bballmom
In response to TonyaB

I just finished a fair isle hat and am starting the mittens. This is my first time trying it and I LOVE it!

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to Bballmom

I just did this hat for a Christmas gift. The button is sewn on and the flower can be removed and changed. I made the person 3 diff. color flowers purple, pink, and red.

I was so happy that something I thought of in my head worked. Meaning making a flower that can be changed like that.

Crochet Hat with interchangeable flower
By Planty

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to TonyaB

• TonyaB Said:
[image]
Ripple Baby Blanket
By TonyaB[/image]

I just finished this one for my sister.

Oh wow thats so pretty. I have not been brave enough to try a ripple pattern yet.

lbjiowa
Tenant
lbjiowa
In response to planty

Wow! Just found this thread...I LOVE knitting esp with natural fibers. I'm not very good, but love it! I also love to do thread crochet (doilies and lace).

Just finished knitting some baby caps over the holidays ... will see if I can round up some pictures and post them this weekend. Hope I can find the fiber wrapper...it was something new at the shoppe-a blend that included some elastic or something that made it stretchy...very fun to work with and certainly a change for me!

LOVE the projects you've all been working on and feeling somewhat intimindated...even thought twice about posting ... you're experts compared to me! But then I reminded myself...most knitter and crocheters are happy people!

nanny ree
Idol
nanny ree
In response to lbjiowa

I am currently working on a jacket for myself but have just posted pics of a couple of garments I finished for my granddaughter who lives in Chicago to keep her warm in the cold Chicago temps . I also have a few blankets on the go & as I work in a yarn shop I've enough yarn to keep me going forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

galoosh
Veteran
galoosh
In response to nanny ree

I am working on a 'Falling Leaf' lace scarf for my mother. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift but I couldn't get it done in time. On my last few rows tho':)

RobinH
RobinH 
Veteran
RobinH
In response to galoosh

I am currently making a sleep sacque for my new nephew. Very easy so far and so cute. I'm making it in a very pretty blue aqua. So far, I've made him a sweater and hat set and two hats. I love to make stuff for kids. The projects get done so much faster.

Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio
In response to RobinH

Im working in organizing all the supplies im going to use to make a tutorial for our LatinScrapDivas Reunion, tomorrow Feb 21, 2010. It will be just photos and explanations, not video. I will creating a card for spring, with a simple but nice style.

snap2scrap
Resident
snap2scrap
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

I am working on Christmas stockings! I plan to make about 20-30 to give as gifts next year so thought I should get started early hoping to make 2-3 a month

RobinH
RobinH 
Veteran
RobinH
In response to snap2scrap

Finished the sacque. I love it. Now, I'm going to start a hat for my daughter. Shouldn't take too long.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics