Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!        (Topic#1452287)
BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

Hello ladies! Just checking in quickly while i can get to my DH's computer; mine is dismantled so I can paint my desk. Hope to get some pages done between coats. I'll try to check in again in the next few days but don't be surprised if yo don't see me!

We have some baby great horned owls...I'll post pics when my computer is back up!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to BethG.

Beth, I would love to see the LOs. I know that I would have a hard time working there. I would want to bring every animal home, especially the dogs. The Petigree commerical makes me cry. Love the dog, Echo. He is soo cute. When my two ds became teenagers, the brain light went off and stayed off till they reached 21!!! They would forget their heads if they weren't attached.

Sherrise, I know what you mean about keeping up with these ladies. They can get so chatty. lol I understand sometimes I do that myself. lol

Laura, I hope that you are feeling better today.

Bev, you Valentine LO is so cute. I love it. You have been really cranking them out. I'm green with envy.

Nicole, I love my printer though it works differntly from the other one. I have so read up on scanning with thie one. lol

Going to plan my doggy egg hunt, get the plastic eggs, going to my LSS for the sale, and then off to AC Moores and Jos to use my Coupons . No cooking since the boys are not coming home. So Sunday, I will do the egg hunt and work on LOs.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Gemini Twins

Here is a page I finished at a crop last night:

Discovery By Laura C

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to BethG.

Hello all...

Just stopping in to say hello!

Today is the official move day.

I'm working. I guess I am kind of getting off the hook. I really wish I was there.

I wanted to say hello, and hope eveyone is well.

I'll check in soon,

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to wendyjo

Wendy, congrats on the final move, it must be exciting!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Croppin Momma

Good luck on the move, Wendy! I hope it goes smoothly!

We got a TON of snow yesterday afternoon and evening. My boss even sent me home early from work because conditions deteriorated so quickly. They said the roads would become treacherous and they really did. The drive home was terrifying because you couldn't tell what you were driving on. And I only live a couple of miles from work! I saw a ton of cars off the road due to slide offs! They had even put beet juice down on the roads in the morning to try to keep conditions from getting terrible. The snow just came down too fast.

So much for spring! LOL!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to MeliMedina

Hey Melissa I can feel your pain. We got a ton of snow over on this side too. It stinks! It was so nice here the last couple of days. My son finally got to go outside and play, he has cabin fever so bad!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Got my cards today from Melissa, Sherrise, and Nicole. Beautiful!

But, Sherrise, no family coming in. In fact, don't know when we're going to see dgs again. Probably not until summer.

Glad you made it safely in the snow, Melissa. I've been there--no fun! We've had two days of beautiful, sunny 60s weather. Still a little cool to sit in the backyard and read though, so I'll be scrapping tonight. Once it warms up, some of my scrap time changes to read in the sun, read in front of the chiminee time.

Hope the move goes well, Wendy.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

Nicole, I just tried to send a pm to everyone in the group, and it won't let me send you one. I've used the tab in my friends (which works for everyone else), and also gone through your "My Place." Don't know what else to do.

Could you please pm me, so I can use it to return? Unfortunately, I cleaned out my old pm's yesterday and don't have one fron you.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I feel guilty for saying this but it got up to the high 60s here today. Gosh, if it ever snowed here the town would fall apart. lol I would love a good snow ball fight. It will soon be to hot to move.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

You won't believe this!!!

I just scrapped FIVE layouts in less than two hours!!! YEEE HAW! Felt SO good!!
Now to get them scanned in!!

I did my lift of Laura, AND my stamping on a layout challenge!! :O

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Sherrise

Wow,congrats, Sherrise! Can't wait to see them.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Sherrise, I take most of the church pics, but not all. Another woman gives me quite a few; and for special occasions I sometimes get some from others. We have a fairly small church (100+), but we have wonderful people.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

I love a small church. It's so intimate. You can truly bond, and become so tightknit.

I love that you do a scrapbook for the church events. That makes them that much more meaningful. I'm sure they love it too!

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Ok.. here they are... brace yourself!
friends for life
By Sherrise(Scraplift of Laura C.) Laura C

Happy Birthday page 2

superstar
By Sherrise

True Beauty
By Sherrise

On edge
By Sherrise(Stamped on layout.. for challenge)

Smile, darling
By Sherrise

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to Sherrise

• Sherrise Said:
Ok.. here they are... brace yourself!
friends for life
By Sherrise(Scraplift of Laura C.) Laura C

Happy Birthday page 2

superstar
By Sherrise

True Beauty
By Sherrise

On edge
By Sherrise(Stamped on layout.. for challenge)

Smile, darling
By Sherrise

WOW! You've been quite the busy bee! Great job on the los and challenges! (Now I've got to get to work this week!)

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

Good evening ladies! Just checking in to say hello! MY DH set my computer up in its new temporary home...my kitchen! My scrap room is a DISASTER!

I got three lovely cards from Melissa, Nichole and Sherrise today! I love all the stitching, stamping and ribbons!

Melissa...how did you make the butterfly's antennae?

I met the very fist intern I mentored for lunch today! I fogot how much young women can talk. For an hour and a half I just basically said, "uh huh and that's cool!" Do you suppose we were ALL like that? It was really nice to see her though; she's such a good kid@ Her father is a polic officer and just got promoted to Lieutenant...she's so proud of him, as she should be!
I hope to put the last coat of paint on my desk tomorrow morning and then we have to go to my DH's family Easter dinner so unfortunately I don't get any scrap time this weekend!

Weather here has been GORGEOUS the last few days. Those are far and few between on the Gulf coast...it's either stifeling hot, terribly windy or raining! Those of you snow...I grew up in Colorado and believe me, I'll take the snow over the horrific humidity any day! You can always put more on but you can't take enough off to get cool here from May through the end of October!

I do know what you're talking about driving in the snow...some times it's just plain terrifying since you never know who well the people in the cars on the road with you can drive!

Wendy - good luck with the move!

I'm signing off and headed to bed!

Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!

Beth

Edited by BethG. on 03-22-08 06:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to BethG.

My last two-pager of the day. Also for the Use Your Supplies Week 4 - Bling. And it has stamping--with versamark and the heat embossed with coloriser embossing powder and heat tool. Going to try to focus on stamping--I have all sorts of stamps I never use.

Fall

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Happy Easter everyone!! I got a a ton of cards yesterday!! Thank you so much everyone. It is easy to see how much time everyone put into them.

The move is going well. We stayed at the new house last night.

I am at work, so I better run, just wanted to say hello!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

Good morning and happy Easter! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Glad to hear the move is going well, Wendy!

Hey, if someone has the chance, could you do me a favor and scan or photograph my card? I totally forgot to by the time that I got done putting them together and then had the envelopes sealed! LOL!

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

Melissa, I'll be happy to do that for you. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you shortly.

Wendy, glad your move is going well!! Soon it will all be nothing but a memory!!

HAPPY EASTER everyone!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Sherrise

Melissa, were our cards all the same? Or do you need each of us to scan ours. Just let me know.

Just got home after church and going out for a delicious homestyle dinner. Hope to catch up here on the computer and then get some scrapping done--dgs called to wish us happy Easter, but doubt if any pics got taken. Dd isn't too good at that, unfortunately.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

They weren't all the same, but they were similar. Everyone got a card with a butterfly and "celebrate spring" but the card colors differed, as did the wings on the butterfly.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BethG.

• BethG. Said:

Melissa...how did you make the butterfly's antennae?

I used a QuicKutz die to make the butterfly.

http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/viewItem.aspx?ic=KS-0413

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hi! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I have been busy visiting with family members for the past two days. I am just now getting some computer time, and I am trying to get caught up here. I'll check back a little later.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to lcmemories

Well, didn't get a bit of scrapping done, but did have a great day. Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend also!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Bev I PMed you, so you should be able to PM me back.

I submitted to have my screen name changed a little. Just took the apostrophe out. So, that might help people. At least I hope.

Glad that a lot of you got my cards.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

I haven't had a chance to run by the post office since Thursday, but I am certain there will be cards waiting there for me. I meant to do it today while I was in town, but all I could think about was getting back to the office when I left my meeting. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to BethG.

Sherrise, you have been busy. They are all so great LOs.

Beth, hope that you'll get your scraproom back soon. I am sure that it will be a perfect room of inspiration and work.

Bev, your Fall LO is beautiful. Orange is hard for me to work with but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone. lol

I worked on one LO most of yesterday. I just kept adding things to it. I don't think I could have added any more to it. lol

Glad to hear that everyone had a great Easter.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Hi gals!!

Slow day yesterday around here! I figured I would be way behind with missing a whole day.

The move and transition are aout 92% complete. We just have to move some things from our old garage, and clean our old house and the move will be a success!!

I had a chance last evening to put alot of the kitchen away and my bedroom.

Yesterday dh got the laminate for the countertop and was about to install that, so, I got my room pretty much put together. I will load pics this weekend when I get internet at the house.

I hope everyone had a great Easter !!

Talk with you soon!!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

I think that I received everyone's cards now. I have to double check, I might be missing one person. My desk at home is a little messy and so is my scrap room. I am hoping to get it cleaned up this weekend.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hi everyone!! I am sneaking on quickly while at work, just to check in quickly. Busy weekend for me. We traveled to my mom's house on Saturday, and spent the afternoon there. Of course, the Easter bunny came Saturday night, and I also waited until then to make my treat bags for Sam's cousins. I finally got to bed around 1:00 a.m. Sam was up bright and early Sunday morning, tearing into his Easter basket, and then after church, we went to lunch at my husband's aunt's house. Later that afternoon, it was off to my fil's house for a late afternoon egg hunt, and Easter dinner. I was whipped Sunday night. Just now catching my breath.

Sherrise, I love your latest lo's!! You were on a roll this weekend.

Bev, your weekend sounds wonderful. I would love to go see a show. Todd and I don't get to do that type of thing much any more.

Wendy, I know you are relieved that the biggest part of the moving is behind you. Are you getting ready for your cruise? I know you can't wait for your vacation.

Hi Nicole!! I am working on the recipe cards for your swap. Todd is out of town this weekend, so I am going to my mom's house Saturday night. I will probably try to finish those then.

Hi Debbie!! Did you have fun with the egg hunt. I hope you took lots of pics.

Beth, your desk sounds great. I had my hubby set up a wireless connection for my lap top so I can work off my computer anywhere in the house (preferably in my recliner in the den). Of course, that is probably why I have no incentive to get my scrap room organized either.

Melissa,work sounds like it is crazy for your right now. I hope you are getting some time to relax and catch up a bit. Did your kiddos have fun during the Easter weekend?

Hi Helena, Kell, and Diana!! Hope you are all doing ok.

Well, I have to get back to work. Take care and happy Tuesday!!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

Hello everyone! I got busy scanning news articles for the Wildlife Center last night and before I knew it it was 8:30 and no dinner in sight! Hope to get some gallery-perusing done this week.

The paint is almost try on my desk so I'll be picking up drop cloths and putting hardware back on tonight. I got everything done (or thought I had) and realized I hadn't even started the doors which are on my dh's workbench in the garage! UURRRGGG! I don't think I'll ever get my room done! It's looking like I may have to work all day on Saturday! My the company we use for to do our performance reporting had a little "glitch" and now I've got to go back and enter a year's worth of information on 90 very active accounts! Needless to say I'm not a happy camper!

Need to get back to work.

Hope you all have a great day!

Wendy - I feel your pain!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to BethG.

Hello, all. Got Kell's cards today, will mail them out tomorrow.

Still not getting much scrapping done, but then, it always slows down in the spring--go outside more.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Bev, so glad you got my cards OK.

Haven't got time this evening to check all the gossip but will try and read through tomorrow.

Just popped in with my LO from Lauras gallery

Sun Squint
By Laura C

Green fingers
By Kellmorris

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Laura, I did get some cute shots of the egg hunt. I was amazed that the pin min, Baby Girl figured out how to open the eggs and find the treat. The other one, Indigo, she's in my avy, didn't want to do it at all. Go figure.

Beth, you will get your scrap room done inspite of work.

I did some scrapping shopping for a friend in Malaysa. I was able to get alot of what she wanted. Otherwise, I have an interview tomorrow at 1pm for a job at the local community center. At least it will pay into the state retirement system and bring some money in before my settlement money runs out. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow and maybe a little prayer would be a good idea.

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 03-25-08 04:30 PM

Kell I got your card!!! Thank you so much - it's gorgeous!!

Hopefully I'll be able to participate a little more now - work is still a little crazy, but at least vacation is over, so I don't have to worry or think about it anymore... well... that's not entirely true, is it? LOL - now I need to SCRAP some of the 500+ photos I took! (but that's the fun part!)

These are a COUPLE of the photos I took while in Florida, if anyone wants to see:

Family Portrait - after ceremony

Anna Maria Island Sunset

Last night on the beach

Hope everyone is having a great week!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to 3jmom

Okay, still working on church sb pages. Almost done with 2007, and 2008 is basically up to date. Then it's back to family and vacations; which, Diana--your pics are absolutely beautiful!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to wendyjo

Wendy - any news on the job yet? Such hard work to move house, you will be so glad when you are in and settled, and did I read you are going on a cruise...how lovely!! Wish it was me.

Sherrise - hope your boy is recovering from his surgery, they always know best...what do parents know!! If I send my DH to the post office i put post it notes on the package so he knows what he has to do. It is an international phenomenon!!

Beth - Sounds like you are really busy at the rehab centre. I took my son to the railway station last week late afternoon and saw a Barn Owl (or screech owl) flying low amongst the hedgerow, it was still around there when I cam back, pity I didn't have my camera with me. We often see hear them but don't usually see them. how is the house move going??

So funny about your comment on TEENAGERS, my 18 year old has a smaller vocabulary now than when he was 2 years old! He doesn't seem to be able to keep his trousers pulled up properly and his facial muscles have frozen in a permanent frown!! And is there anyone else to be concerned about in his little world but him!!!

Bev - thanks i have everyones birthday and address, now all i have to do is remember, my sister is always complaining my birthday cards are late. AND i have to take into account the time it takes to get to the US!! Only a couple of days for Helena, so she should be OK!

Laura - what a shame you missed your retreat, lets hope you will have another chance to go soon. i hope you are feeling better now. I used to get those pains just before menstruation, it is caused by the egg bursting out of the ovary. I used to remember the name of the condition but I have forgotten it now. Just something you have to live with, until like me you are blessed with it all stopping!!

Nicole - Glad you have a good Easter, Good luck with your studies, my oldest son did Business at university. he works as an accountant in Columbus OH now. My youngest son will do Mathematics! Can you put a link to the recipe swap, can't find my way back there.

Melissa - Back luck on the snow, but at least you got to go home early. We had a snow flurry here on Saturday and it has been spring here for weeks.

Were your cards all the same?

Debbie - good luck with your job interview. So your days are all warm are they ...are we jealous????...YES of course we are!! LOL

Diana - glad you got my card Ok, didn't want you to miss out!! Your holiday photos looked wonderful, now you have to settle back to routine!!

Helena - hope everyone has recovered, and you studies are going well.

Wow that has taken me a while, hope i didn't miss anyone! Got to get off to work now.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to Kellmorris

Ladies i have one little request.....

Is it possible that when you do a layout or a photo that you could put a link here. Some of you do but those who don't I miss your work. i have tried getting emails when friends post but i got overwhelmed with them all. I know they are in your galleries but i don't have time to go gallery surfing very often.

It would be great if you could.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Good Morning!

Sherrise... I got your card yesterday and I love it. I love the bird stamp on the inside. Would you let me know where I can get one of those?

Kell...I'm not looking for a new job, I think that is Debbie.
The move is clipping along. We have about a turck load of items from the garage to get and our 4 wheelers and maybe two hours of cleaning and we are done!!

I am supposed to get internet service at our house tomorrow, I hope so, I am having internet withdrawls pretty bad. Then I will be able to post more often.

I told dh last night that I will be doing some scrapping this weekend. I am tired of doing what I have to do. I want to do what I want to do.

I will chat with you later!!

Have a good one!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

JCI!

I got my friend's baby shower invitations done - FINALLY - so I will actually be able to scrap now that work isn't crazy and keeping me after every night of the week. (Or so it seems.)

I, too, request a link to the LO! I rarely have time to surf galleries and will usually miss a new LO unless it's posted here.

Kell - They weren't all the same. They have the same design with variations on colors. You should be getting it soon! I had such a hard time getting them out with all of the working and getting sick and bad weather, but they did make it to the P.O. finally!

I'm taking a small break at work, and now I have to get back to that dreaded "W" word, so I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Sorry Wendy getting completely confused, with everyone's comings and goings and new jobs etc, etc!!

Melissa, I am sneaking in from work too!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Sorry, everyone, worked late and didn't get to the PO with Kell's cards. Will try again tomorrow. As for posting lo's, just to let you know, I often do a lo, but don't even upload it, or post it just for a specific, non-creative type challenge. For example, I did a lot of lo's for the March Madness challenge, and as soon as the challenge is over I will delete all of them because they're just faces and names. So--if it's something to share, I do put a link here. Probably some other group members do the same.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Hey everyone. JCI very quickly. I will go through all the posts and catch up tomorrow at work. Have to finish my laundry, that was what my day off consisted of.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

YOU ALL ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS ONE!!!

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Are you ready??

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Are you SURE!?

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Today is my anniversary................ (that's not it)... there's more

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

You'll never believe what my hubby bought me.........NEVER

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

A CRICUT ExpRESsIonS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I never in a million years would've ever ever expected him to do such a thing! I'm over the Moon.

Can you tell?

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Sherrise

You're not happy at all Sherrise! Congratulations and happy anniversary!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Woohoo Sherrise!! Congrats on the Cricut! Your hubby is a sweetie. Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary! Can't wait to see what you create with your new toy.

Melissa, I am glad that work is not keeping you quite so late any more. I haven't been to the post office since last week, but I hope to make it by there today. I'll scan your card tonight. Send me your email address, and I'll send it to you. Does your friend know if she is having a girl or a boy? I just love baby showers!

Debbie good luck on the job interview! I know you'll do great!

Nicole, it seems like I am always doing laundry. My office is 5 minutes from my house, so I came home at lunch yesterday, just so I could fold some clothes and get those put away. How one man and a little boy can mess up so many clothes just boggles my mind.

Hiya Kell!! Love your latest! That is such an awesome photo of you in your garden. I can feel that spring fever creeping in too. I need to take advantage of this weather right now, since it will soon be too hot to work outside much.
Maybe I'll get to my flower beds this weekend.

Diana, I love your vacation photos. You have such a beautiful family!

Wendy, I know you are glad to have most of the move out of the way. Can't wait to see some more lo's from you.

Beth, I am sorry you are having to work on Saturday. I hope the people at your work are able to retrieve at least some of the info for you, so you don't have to re-enter all of it.

I worked on an accounting for a conservatorship all day yesterday. The secretary who typed it did not do a very good job, and I spent most of the day, just cleaning it up. I was also trying to track the money trail, so we could prep our client for the hearing to be held, and any questions that might be asked. It is all there, and the estate actually made money, but I always like to be prepared. Anyway, I think today will be spent trying to find out some information on how to substitute an estate in a social security claim. So, as you can see, my week has not been an exciting one. Just lots of paperwork.

I am working on a couple of pages for my Disney album, and I have a wonderful Easter photo of Sam I want to do a page for tonight. I hope to have something to share soon!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Wow,Sherrise! Can't wait to see your first lo using your CRICUT! Congratulations.

Hope everyone has a good day. I hope to work in the yard some after school. Then finish a lo or two tonight.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Sherrise

Sherrise. congrats on the Expressions. Your LOs are going to be greater now. Happy Aniversary!!

Beth, hopfully you will not have to work all day Sat. and will get some scrappy therapy in.

Wendy, soon the move will be a memory. Keep the faith. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Kell, loved the garden photos. I love taking pics of my flowers too, I only have the hibicus coming out now.

Laura, happy that you are getting some thearpy time in.

The interview went fine but I fear that they will get a man in the position. I should know for sure by Friday. I really hate job hunting!!! I am trying to keep the faith. Knowing that there is something out there for me but it hard at times.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Well, I know you did not expect me back quite so soon, but I thought I would go ahead and try to finish a digi page for Fablady's Spring Forward challenge.
Meme' Garden By Laura C

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Sherrise Congrats on the Anniversary and the Cricut. Can't wait to see what you create!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Sherrise...awesome gift!! Congratulations on the anniversary. How many years have you been married?

HI everyone!! Finally we have internet at the new house. I feel complete again.

I will upload the pics of the scraproom that I have been bragging about.

I also made three cards last night. Right now I am making some cards for the groomer that grooms my Maltese. She wants to sell little gift sets at her store. I am using the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge. So cute. I will post some pics a little later.

How is everyone today?

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to wendyjo

Wendy I can't wait to see your scraproom. I love the see what kind of space everyone works in.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hi Wendy!! I know you are glad to start settling into your new house. Can't wait to see your cards!

I picked up my Easter cards from Nicole, Sherrise, Melissa, and Helena today. Thanks so much! I love them all!!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Here are three LOs that I finished. If you look closely at the Egg Hunt LO some of you will see some familiar embellies. I took them off your cards before putting them away. I just thought that they were tooo cute to hide and I would think of this group when I looked at this LO. I hope that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I really thought that this would be an honor to this group.

Egg Hunt
By Debbieann

Tanner
By Debbieann

Sigma Alpha Lambda letter
By Debbieann

Now, I want some citricism on these to improve them.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

I think that's a great idea, Debbie.. that way you'll remember us and our cards!! COOL!

Melissa.. I think it was, asked about the birdie stamp. I'm not sure, but I think I picked it up at Joann's. One of the dollar clear stamps that they have there.. they are all so cute! I think it's Rhonna Farrar?? Probably.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Thanks girls, for the congrats! I can't wait to sit down and really play with my new toy! My hubby and I have been married for eight years. This is a second marriage for both of us. We are still very deeply in love, and I pray always will be!! Sorry..getting sentimental on you all.

Wendy, can't wait to see the pictures of your new space! I love that stuff. Glad you have your internet back.. I know it makes me crazy when I'm
'cut off'!!

Debbie.. I'm praying that if that job is good for you, that you'll be the one they choose! If not.. then you'll be better off without it!! Keep the faith, girl!!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Sherrise

Thanks, Sherrise. I am trying to keep the faith about the job. I just wish that if God has something else planned for me, that he would let me in on it. lol

I hope that everyone will feel the same way about the embellies.

How is the Circut? Have you played with it yet? What cartridges came with it?

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Sherrise...that man must love you!!!

I have had cards from, Laura, Beth, Wendy, Debbie, Helena, Melissa, Bev, Nicole and Sherrise. They are all so beautiful thank you all so much. My DH has loved them and my office staff too.

And Wendy, thank you for the stamping booklet...i am going to get brave at the weekend and give it a try.

Debbie, I'll keep praying for that perfect job for you.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I am so excited!!! I just saw my LO on Tanner featured on the home page of here!!!!!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Debbie, those three lo's are great! No suggestions here. Also, hope your jobhunting pays off for you with a job you'll really like.

Wow--presents, scrap room, awards--glad so many good things going on too.

Went to the PO during lunch, so Kell's cards got sent. Came home and worked in the yard--mulching, overseeding the backyard. It's a beautiful day, and I working in the yard--one of the highlights of spring.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

Wow! Debbie! ISn't that cool.. congrats!!

I haven't had a chance to dabble too much. Last night when I opened it up, and set it all up, I had the feeling that it had been used before. Then when I got the cutting mat out, I saw images scratched into it, and I knew!! SO, of course I returned it. Right away, lol. Then it was too late to play. Tonight, my little honey wanted to spend time with me.. so maybe after she goes to sleep. The cartridge that came with it is called Plantin. Of course, you all know I've already been looking around for more cartridges. LOL. Women, we're never satisfied! And Kell, yes, he does love me very much.. and the feeling is quite mutual!

Edited by Sherrise on 03-27-08 04:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Sherrise

Go to OHMYCrafts.com for the carts. They are cheaper there than the stores and you can also see what is new. I have ordered Cricut Solutions-Home Accents and then Stretch Your Imagination for them. Can't wait till they come this month!!!

Thanks for the congrats.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Here's a lo I did for the 52 Sketches challenge. I blocked out the dog's eyes because she has only one eye--just hate to draw attention to that.

hugs

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

New Scraproom By Wendyjo

Here it is...Maybe the photo doesn't do it justice. I love it. Finally!!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to wendyjo

Good morning all, a quick check in before work.

sherrise what a bummer to find your new machine had been used, good idea to return it.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Sherrise - That stinks that you couldn't play right away! Hopefully you will get to soon! I have had mine for about a month and I love mine.

Wendy - Great scraproom!! Love it, left you some love.

Debbieann - Congrats on the feature, I can understand why they chose it.

Bev - Cute LO, the puppy is so cute, and I'm sure he's even cuter because he only has one eye!

Kell - Hope that you have a good day at work, I know how you feel it's a long day for me...8:30 - 6:30. Bummer, my hubby and kids are all home today

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hi everyone!! It has been busy here since yesterday. I am just checking in quickly. Happy Friday!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my room.

I have been wicked busy this morning, but I am done with our old house. This morning I went to town, took Lil to the groomer, went to the paint store, then Starbucks, then went and caulked and painted all of the nail holes from pictures and whatnot on the walls, finished vacuuming, loaded all of the leftover miscellanious items into the car, took all the leftover cardboard to the recycling plant, got Lil, went to Michaels, and finally...home!!

I am done with all of my moving talk!

How are you guys?

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to Sherrise

• Sherrise Said:
A CRICUT ExpRESsIonS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I never in a million years would've ever ever expected him to do such a thing! I'm over the Moon.

Can you tell?

Sherrise! That is sooooo awesome! I"m hoping to get to take some time this weekend and learn more about my Wishblade . It does not than a Cricut but there's also a definate learning curve the Cricut doesn't have!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to wendyjo

• wendyjo Said:
New Scraproom By Wendyjo

Here it is...Maybe the photo doesn't do it justice. I love it. Finally!!

Wendy....love it! We all deserve our own little piece of heaven!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BethG.

JCI and ACU!

Yay it's Friday!

Only one week left until Spring Break!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

Happy Friday ladies!

Just checking in quickely to catch up on the group! I've worked late almost every night this week and hopefully this will be the last! I hate it when a compter program crashes and the crappy company that supports it can't get it fixed correctly! I had to re-enter a year's worth of work for 90 portfolios and have them ready for end of the quarter reporting! I think I'll send Informa Investment Solutions a bill for my time!

I'll check in again this weekend! Hope everyone is well and gets some much deserved scrap time this weekend!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to BethG.

Good Afternoon!

I received the Pazzels today. A week or so ago, I think Laura or Beth said their was a Pazzels group. Do either of you or anyone else have the link?

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

• Laura C Said:
Hi Beth! Just wanted to share one of my favorite sites with you. It has lots of helpful hints for the Wishblade , and once you become a member, you'll have access to lots of free files:

Wishblade

Wendy, here is the link I posted earlier. It is a Yahoo group that provides answers to most questions about Wishblade and pazzles. You will have to request to be a member, but approval usually only takes a day or so. After you are approved, you should have access to lots of free files.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to BethG.

• BethG. Said:
Happy Friday ladies!

Just checking in quickely to catch up on the group! I've worked late almost every night this week and hopefully this will be the last! I hate it when a compter program crashes and the crappy company that supports it can't get it fixed correctly! I had to re-enter a year's worth of work for 90 portfolios and have them ready for end of the quarter reporting! I think I'll send Informa Investment Solutions a bill for my time!

I'll check in again this weekend! Hope everyone is well and gets some much deserved scrap time this weekend!

Oh my goodness, no backup!! My DH is very particular about backups, at work it is done every night and again during the day and i have a black square box on top of my computer which backs up my photos, los and audio books. He is very good.

I hope to get some scrap time, and i was hoping for a lie in tomorrow, but Ds wants collecting from the railway station at 8am so he can get to work, so a 7.30 start on Saturday.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Beth, I am really sorry you had to go through that at work.

Kell, sorry you have such an early start on a Saturday. Something always seems to happen to me too, whenever I plan to sleep late.

I'll be visiting my mom again this weekend, but I am taking some stuff to work on while I am there. However, I won't have internet, since my mom is on dial up. I'll be back mid afternoon Sunday, so I'll probably check back in Sunday night.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Wow! Busy, busy everyone. Wendy, I noticed you slipped in a visit to Michaels though--wondering if you were able to pick up any sbing items! Hope everyone has a great weekend--even if you have to get up early!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Got my lo for Classygirl's sketch challenge finished just in time.

Retreat

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Have a good weekend Laura, and all of you of course.

Our clocks change tonight, so i get an an hour less tomorrow, but it means the evenings will start getting longer.

Let the gardening begin!!!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Kell, our clocks changed the first of the month, but haven't done a whole lot of gardening--cold weather, snow, and rain. Did do some clean up last Saturday, and some after school Thursday, but that's it. And today--rainy again.

Guess I'll have to scrap. Do have a wedding shower though today also.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Hi ladies...

Have a great Saturday. Its weird being off on Saturday! I'm out of my element.

Going to the theater this afternoon. Be back later.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

JCI - I walked FIVE miles today for a walk for the homeless. Well... I really walked four miles and ran the other mile, but who's counting? lol

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who's incredibly busy. I don't want to be, though. How I long for a weekend at home!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Wow, Melissa. Good job on the walk. Did a little scrapping today, but not uploading--it's of close friends with faces and personal journaling.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Good Morning Ladies...
I hope you are having a great weekend.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to wendyjo

JCI and to say hello to you all.

Beautiful sunny day weather 14C, we have had a great walk about 4 miles too and it is our wedding anniversary.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Congratulations Kell!!! How many years have you been married? Please congratulate you DH as well!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to wendyjo

Congrats on your anniversary, Kell.
It's turned sunny here, but it's cold, too cold to spend much time outdoors.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Thanks for your congratulations, i have been married 12 years but we have been together for 21 years, second time round for me. First time wasn't a good experience so I vowed never to marry again but DH persuaded me!! My DS i am visiting in Columbus OH in May is from my first marriage, best thing to have come out of it!!

Yesterday was to be a gardening day but as it was wet and cold i did a scrap day instead. so here is my entry in the stamping challenge. I was scared of spoiling my LO but it hasn't turned out too bad. thanks to Wendy's little booklet.

Proud
By Kellmorris

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Here is my stamping challenge for April.
Travis @ Disneyland By Wendyjo

I used white craft ink from SU, and heat embossed it. I have never done that before.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to wendyjo

Bird Dog... By Wendyjo
Happy Birthday Dog By Wendyjo
Hug dog... By Wendyjo
Huntin Dog... By Wendyjo
Sick As A Dog... By Wendyjo
Happy Dog... By Wendyjo

Sorry about the long post. I wanted to share these cards with you all.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

Great pages! I'm hoping to get to scrapping... sometime tonight! lol

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hello ladies,

just popping on to say that our internet wasn't working properly over the last few weeks, DH has just managed to get it working, so I will catch up over the next few days!!!

BTW
I have received all your wonderful cards, thank you so much!!!!

XXXX

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Chelsea - Not sure when you'll be on again, but I sent your card and it came back to me with not enough postage. So, I will get it out again ASAP...sorry!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics