Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!        (Topic#1452287)
scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Croppin Momma

Did this for the color challenge--terrible scan but am sharing it anyway, cause I'm really happy with how it looks IRL.

Family

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scrapperbee

Great new lo's everyone!!'

Kell, congrats on your wedding anniversary!

Melissa, your walk/run sounds terrific! I need to get more exercise, but I can't imagine walking, but much less running any part of 5 miles. WTG!!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

I started one lo, and picked out the photos for another. My dh is out of town again, so my computer time will be limited this week. I'll check in when I can. Take care!!

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 03-30-08 05:11 PM
In response to Kellmorris

• Kellmorris Said:
JCI and to say hello to you all.

Beautiful sunny day weather 14C, we have had a great walk about 4 miles too and it is our wedding anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Kell! Did you do anything fun?

I have been working in my gardens all day - I am WORN OUT!! Planted 36 tomato plants and lots of other stuff, too (peppers, green beans, purple beans, 5 varieties of cucumbers, lots of daylilies... on and on!) And trimmed and weeded, etc. I am going to bed EARLY tonight! LOL

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to 3jmom

Happy Anniversary Kell.. by now it's probably a new day in your neck of the woods! Hope your day was special!!
Girls, I love all the stuff you got done this weekend!! I CLEANED a lot. It needed to be done. We're looking at possible new flooring in our first and second floor.. and I am just overwhelmed with the thought of moving all the stuff from one room to another. I have to get orgainzed!!

WOW! DIana, I'm jealous of all the work you got done outside today! I'm itching to get out there too.. it's just a bit to cold here in PA yet.. hopefully this weekend. I did buy some seeds.. I'm anticipating!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Bev, love the LO. You have such a beautiful way with your LOs.

Kell, Happy Anniversary to you and DH. Hoped that you celebrated in style. lol Your "Proud: Lo is so beautiful. Will get back later and leave some love on yours and Bev's.

Melissa, that was great for the homeless!!!

I will get to all later after I run my errand. My list seems like a mile long. I just want to rest and scrap!!!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to Gemini Twins

JCI Ladies. Didn't get ANYTHING done this weekend. My hubby was at Army training this weekend, so it was just me and the kids. Hoping to get some stuff done tonight.

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

There was supposed to be a backup - in fact I was told it was restored as it was before the "glitch" but not so. At least it's a done probject and I can put it behind me. The company needs to be fired!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

• Kellmorris Said:
Have a good weekend Laura, and all of you of course.

Our clocks change tonight, so i get an an hour less tomorrow, but it means the evenings will start getting longer.

Let the gardening begin!!!!

I got the gardening bug over the weekend too! Needless to say I didn't get any scrapping time in. DH bought another boat and we'll be heading to Dallas to pick it up on Saturday and then fishing on Sunday....It's a good think we have cooler weather here during the winter or I'd never get any scrapping done! Perhaps during the weeknights?

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to wendyjo

Wendy....how on earth did you find time to get all this done while moving our house? You are a better woman than I!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

I know...another post. That's what happens when you can't check in for a few days...and it may be a few more again. Got the desk painted and set back up last night...still waiting for the doors to dry enough to put them back on. I'll upload pics when it's done.

Kell....happy late anniversary! Our first anniversary is the 21st of April...hard to believe it's been an entire year! We're going on a fishing trip to celebrate...we fish a bunch!

Happy week to all. I intend to get birthday cards out - belated of course but I'm going to get to them tonight.
TTFN!

Beth

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BethG.

Happy anniversary, Kell! I know I'm a day late and such, but it's the thought that counts, right?

I still haven't gotten to scrap. There's always something else that has a higher priority around here. =P It so isn't fair!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

I just wrote a huge message and lost it!!!

I said I was glad to see Helena back,

Diana, can't start gardening here yet, just tidying and weeding, will plant my seeds soon, in the heated greenhouse

Wendy i don't know how you stay so cheerful with moving house.

Melissa, i climbed kilimanjaro and the Inca Trail for our local homeless shelter. I am organising a fund raising ball for them in june after my US trip.

Everyone one else hope you are happy and healthy, don't work too hard!!

I am trying to create a new avatar every month based on an event in the month. April 23rd is St Georges day, patron saint of England.

St. George: Patron Saint of England
By Kellmorris

Edited by Kellmorris on 03-31-08 12:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Kell, great job on the avatars. Trying to catch up, then get some scrapping done tonight!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Came home from work today to find two birthday cards in my mailbox!

Believe it or not, but I forgot that my birthday was next Saturday and that I'd be getting cards from people. LOL. I remembered it was my birthday. I just forgot that people cared. =P

Which reminds me. I have a $180 budget for my birthday present. WHAT ON EARTH do I buy with that? So many things, but I want to get the most bang for my buck as possible.

Too bad it isn't enough for a personal die cut system like the Cricut Expressions or something! I'm totally itching for one but I know it will probably be some time next year before I can afford one.

But thank you, Wendy and Debbie for the gorgeous birthday cards!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MeliMedina

Melissa, you could see about buying something on ebay. I've never tried, but I know a lot of people have and have been pleased.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Kell, when I saw what you trying to do with your new avy, I had to laugh when I noticed your face inside the shield. lol GREAT!!!

Melissa, no thanks needed for the card. You are one of us and we stick together! Right ladies!!!! I don't hear you!!! Get loud!!!
Yes, do try on Ebay. You could get lucky!!!

Back to my aps and then dinner.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Am so proud that cards are already going out! Just wish I was leading the pack. Sorry, ladies, but I will get back on track!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

I got my b-day cards done tonight...Melissa hopefully you'll get it by Saturday!

My Mom found a Cricut at a garage sale for $100 (and it had never even been used) so don't count that one out! Hold on to you $$ and keep looking if that's what you want!

Kell...your avatar is a riot! My DH would be a bit embarrassed too! Oh well..I went into his office and the new boat is now wallpaper on his monitor...it's going to be a very long week!

I'm going to hit the sack! I'll check in tomorrow!

Beth

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

OOOPPPS! How could I forget that I had lovely cards from Kell and Helena waiting in my mail box today! Thanks so much ladies! I just love getting cards in the mail!

Beth

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to BethG.

good morning, just checking in before i go to work. Happy fools day.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Happy Fools Day to all.

Kell, thanks for the lovely card. It was a nice surprise.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Good morning, just wanted to say hi! I'm back at work after my four day weekend. The move is a success. I know only live in one home!!

Have a great day!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

Happy birthday, Chelsea!

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 04-01-08 11:20 AM

Hello! Finally getting back to normal around here... work has been crazy for the last week!!! I finished a LO that I'll post below. Tonight I'm hoping to do the Scraplift of Laura for March (I do have one in mind and I THINK I know the photo to use...) Hopefully I'll get back on track here soon.

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

Picnic at the River
By 3jmom" title="
Picnic at the River
By 3jmom"PICNIC

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to 3jmom

Happy birthday Chelsea!!

I have to get off the computer, and finish some things. I'll check back and catch up later. TTFN!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to lcmemories

Happy birthday, Chelsea. Your card is in the mail, hope you get it soon, and sorry it's late! Wendy, so glad you're on the way to get settled.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Happy birthday Chelsea, i haven't got to grips with everyones birthday yet, so card will be a little late.

glad you have finally moved Wendy, now you can settle down to scrap!!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to wendyjo

I know that you are jumping for joy with be finished with the move.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to 3jmom

Love your LO. I will leave some love later. You take such photos. Are you a professional photographer?

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I changed my screen name to Gemini Twins. It's my sign. Got started with one person doing this in another forum and it started spreading. lol

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

Good morning ladies! Just checking in before I start my Wednesday!

I'll check back later!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to BethG.

Hi Ladies!! JCI. Kell, I received you amazing card yesterday, thank you!

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 04-02-08 09:13 AM
In response to wendyjo

Woo hoo! I finally finished my scraplift of Laura C!

PALM STRIKE

This is Laura's LO that I lifted:
Sun Squint

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to 3jmom

Happy birthday Chelsea, I am so sorry I didn't get a card done for you, but our stupid internet died on us at the end of March, so I missed when your birthday was!!!!!

I have nearly caught up on everything, and I hope to be back on here properly in the next few days!!!

XXXX

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Helena Philips

Lookit! I finally got to scrap and here is what I did! My lift of Laura! lol

my little boy
By MelissaW

Here's the original - my little boy

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Good morning. This is a hectic week--our school is going through accreditation. So am somewhat behind, with no lo's to show from the last few days. But, anyway, we had a wonderful card swap, and are now into a long-term b'day card swap. You all have done a fabulous job on lifts of Sherrise and Laura. But, in honor of a new month, let's all try to lift a lo of Kell's. Just take a tour through her lovely gallery and pick one.

Have a good day, will try to catch up tonight.

Edited by scrapperbee on 04-03-08 02:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Bev, a scraplift of Kell's LO. I will have to go and find a LO to lift. That's two lifts to do this month.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Oh my. I am so behind. I feel like I have done nothing the past week. I have so much to catch up on and my scraproom is a mess! However, I did get a bunch of scrappy stuff today in the mail and I ahve two cricut cartridges and a cricut tool kit on the way in the mail. I also got a brand new camera the other day! It is so nice! So, I have everything that I need in order to scrap some beautiful things, I just need to do it!! Help! I need some encouragment.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

jci!! Looking forward to lifting one of Kell's lo's! I think I'll combine it with the stamp challenge too.

Wendy, I am so glad you thought of the birthday card exchange. It really helps to motivate me to create more cards. My family doesn't appreciate hand made cards at all, so I have been a little discouraged. This was just the inspiration I needed.

I have not had much computer time lately, but I think I am acu. Hope to check back in tomorrow.
Bye for now!!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Thanks Bev for inviting people to lift one of my Lo, an honour indeed.

What shall i do do I lift one of my own too?

i might not get on again before the weekend, DH and I are away for the weekend, going to a Salsa weekend, lessons all day, party all night!!! I don't hink i will have the stamina for it all, but it should be fun.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I have to pick out one of two that I liked. Both are great LOs. Kell, you are just too good at scrapping!!! lol

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

Oh, I am so very bad! I have not made any birthday cards.. I have to get on the stick!! Sorry Chelsea!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! How's is your new home? As in your surroundings.. I'm not really sure if you have your own place yet.. I have lost track of what were planning. Isn't the baby due soon too? What excitement!!

Hopefully this weekend I will get some scrappin' time!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Sherrise

Sounds like we're a busy, busy bunch this week. Hopefully things will settle down; but for me the whole month of April is hectic. I'm trying to find one Friday night to have my friend over and focus on SCRAP.

Kell, lifting yourself is a great idea! In fact, a year or so ago there was a whole challenge to lift one of your own lo's--hmmmm. Maybe that can come at a later month.

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

• Croppin Momma Said:
Oh my. I am so behind. I feel like I have done nothing the past week. I have so much to catch up on and my scraproom is a mess! However, I did get a bunch of scrappy stuff today in the mail and I ahve two cricut cartridges and a cricut tool kit on the way in the mail. I also got a brand new camera the other day! It is so nice! So, I have everything that I need in order to scrap some beautiful things, I just need to do it!! Help! I need some encouragment.

You have new toys to play with! Yea for you! I'm still trying to find time to get to my new toy! Spring is alwasy so busy! I guess we'll both get to them eventually! My DH keeps scheduling things for me to do! I'll be glad (well sort of) when it gets too hot to go anywhere so I can stay home and scrap!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to BethG.

Hi everyone! JCI. I hope eveyone is having a great week. I have been reading the thread at work, but I haven't been posting.

Has Chelsea been on the thread? I haven't seen a post from her forever.

Nicole, I can't wait till you get your new stuff!!

Sherrise...Hows the expression?

Hi Laura, I think the birthday card swap is so fun!!

Hi Mary Lou!!

Debbie...did you ever hear about your job?

Kell... I will be scouring your gallery today for a lift!

I'll be checking in through out the day.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Sherrise

Sherrise, you? Not getting your cards done?? We will have to punish you now by locking you in your scrap room till you make them!!! lol

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to wendyjo

I didn't get the job. but have two interviews next week. They are for summer positions. One is a rec leader and the other is for camp counelor. I really hate interviews.

Deb, I can't believe that you haven't played with your toy!!! I just got a new cart for the Circut, the Home Accents. Hope today that I get Stretch You Imagination cart.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Debbie, I am sorry you did not get the job. Hopefully, you will get job offers from the interview next week.

Nicole, so excited to hear about all your scrapbook goodies. Just think of all the neat stuff you wil be able to create with that!! Sounds like lots of fun!

Melissa, in case I don't get on tomorrow, here is an early "happy birthday" wish!! I hope you have a fabulous day!! Anything special planned?

Wendy, I think Chelsea said she would not expect internet service before this week, so she may still be waiting on that. Are you getting ready for your cruise?? Will it be a family vacation, or just you and the hubby?

Kell, salsa sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!!

Beth, I think it is great that you and the hubby get to do so much together too. You really do sound like newlyweds! I know what you mean about the temperatures soon being so high that it will be too hot to do anything outside. It won't be long before summer hits here too.

Hiya Bev and Sherrise! I have just been busy chasing that six year old boy. I received his soccer photos yesterday, and I just can't stop smiling. He decided to give his most serious "game" face for the individual shot. Can't wait to do a page with that one. I really want to do a 2 pager, so I may wait and try to get some action shots next week to go with the posed photo.

Well, I had better get back to work. Happy Friday everyone. I'll check back later!!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Debbie - I'm sorry that you didn't get the job, but I'm sure it's because you'll find something better.

Melissa - I'm sure that I'll be on tomorrow seeing as I can't go a day without checking in, but Happy Birthday early anyway!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Thanks, girls!

We've got swimming class in the morning, but in the afternoon I'm meeting a friend for coffee and in the evening DH is taking me out to dinner and then to see Leatherheads. I'm really excited about it!

I also have gotten two more cards. They're gorgeous! Thanks again!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Oh, so so behind. Must make b'day cards. Must scrap. And my brother and family are arriving in an hour for the weekend.

So, hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy birthday tomorrow, Melissa.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Laura, I will keep send out those aps till I find something. lol

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Memories to Last April ATC swap By Wendyjo

Here is my first attempt at ATC's. They are kinda fun, I had a real hard time getting going on them. I actually threw out the first batch I made. Inspirational meltdown I had!!

Scrap Your House By Wendyjo

Here is a LO I did the for Memories to Last "Scrap Your House" challenge. It was due last month, but my cords to my printer we packed until yesterday. OOPs!!

Have a good weekend!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to wendyjo

I definity moved out my comfort zone with the first two LOs. I did my first scraplifting. The first one, SASSY Fun was 2rowdyboys aka Jodie I used one of your LOs as my first scraplifted LO, SASSY fun. This is not going to entered for the challenge. School Days LO is lifted using Kellmorris LOs. I hope that did these ladies justice with my lifting.

SASSY Fun
By Gemini Twins

2. School Days By Gemini Twins

Judy
By Gemini Twins

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my lo for the challenge this month to use stamping, and I also heat embossed the stamping at the bottom.

A Magical Time By Laura C

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Edited by Laura C on 04-05-08 10:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

I will scrap tonight...I will scrap tonight...I will scrap tonight! My scrap room is clean, I got two new Cricut cartridges, a package from sb.com , and a Cricut Tool Kit being delivered today. It's going to be a late night!!!

Also, guess what...I found out yesterday that I was chosen for an Assistant Manager job, so I start that on May 1st. It's very exciting, but nerve racking too. More responsibility.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Congrats NIcole on the job!! MAnagement is a big job!! It can be very frustrating just about every day.

Laura...I forgot about the heat embossing on the stamping challenge. Thanks for reminding me!!

I heat embossed "Travis in Disneyland"! Yah!!

I have to get ready for work!! Chat tonight!!

Have a good day ladies!!

Oh, I for a LO for the Kell lift!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to wendyjo

Congrats Nicole on the promotion!! That is awesome!

Deb, I love your latest lo's. Very pretty pages!

Wendy, your scraproom lo is terrific too. Loving all that bling on the alphas on that one.

Bev, have fun visiting with your family this weekend.

I need to go find a lo of Kell's to lift next. I hope everyone is having fun this weekend!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Just a quick check in. Great new lo's. Maybe a misunderstanding--the stamping doesn't have to be heat embossed, but can be.

Nicole, have fun with all your new goodies, and scrap, scrap, scrap!

Hopefully will have some time to catch up and scrap tomorrow night after family's gone.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

My fault about the confusion Bev. I fixed it in the description part of my lo. Sorry about that.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

I decided to lift this lo of Kell's:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/162731/view /1197639/...

Here is mine:

Festival of the Lion King By Laura C

Edited by Laura C on 04-05-08 06:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Another quick check-in before going to bed. Family is all in bed already. Finished Melissa's card tonight, will get it in postal Monday--shame on me for being late, but I'm determined to make every card!

Laura, love your lift!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Thanks, Laura. I do admit that I love to see them comments.

Okay, let me get this straight. For this month's challenge, we do a LO using stamps. Is there any limit on how we do them? How many? Sorry but I just want to clarify. I would get into so much trouble in my graphic classes if I didn't. lol At the end of the courses, especially Illustrator, the instructor told me that I really tried his patience. He also said that I was talented. Not too loud though. lol

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Great News on the promotion. You deserve it.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

Hi Gals!

Happy Sunday!!

Nicole, hope you got to scrap with all that fun stuff!!

I haven't had much time with my expression yet. I did make a cute gift bag for a baby with it, which was really alot of fun. Maybe today? My hubby's under the weather, so we'll see.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Sherrise

Last one to share for this weekend. It was for the Very Laid Back Challenge of using no type of patterned paper . It did not turn out exactly like I planned, so I may end up re-doing this later:

Happiness By Laura C

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Debbie, just use stamps--clear, acrylic, foam; ink, paint; plain, embossed; one, a few, many; background, title, journaling, embellie; one lo, many lo's. We're just trying to enlarge our scrapbooking "box." Hope I didn't leave out anything obvious--probably did.

Here's a lo I started last Sunday, finished this afternoon. First one for April.

laugh

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

• Gemini Twins Said:
Here are three LOs that I finished. If you look closely at the Egg Hunt LO some of you will see some familiar embellies. I took them off your cards before putting them away. I just thought that they were tooo cute to hide and I would think of this group when I looked at this LO. I hope that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I really thought that this would be an honor to this group.

Egg Hunt
By Debbieann

Tanner
By Debbieann

Sigma Alpha Lambda letter
By Debbieann

Now, I want some citricism on these to improve them.

I think it's a fantastic idea!
XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Wow ladies you have been so busy!!!!

Hopefully this month I can keep up with everything, off to check the challenges for this month!!!

XXXX

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Thanks Helena. See what happens when the cat is away!! lol

Edited by Gemini Twins on 04-06-08 05:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

• scrapperbee Said:
Debbie, just use stamps--clear, acrylic, foam; ink, paint; plain, embossed; one, a few, many; background, title, journaling, embellie; one lo, many lo's. We're just trying to enlarge our scrapbooking "box." Hope I didn't leave out anything obvious--probably did.

Here's a lo I started last Sunday, finished this afternoon. First one for April.

laugh

Great LO, Laura.

What do you mean by "We're just trying to enlarge our scrapbooking "box." "? We have a SBing box? Where is it????

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

• Gemini Twins Said:
  • scrapperbee Said:

laugh

Great LO, Laura.

What do you mean by "We're just trying to enlarge our scrapbooking "box." "? We have a SBing box? Where is it????

Didn't you know? Every dedicated scrapper has a box that sits on their scrapping table--the box gets bigger when they do good, gets smaller when they're bad.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Ouch!!Bev, now you are pulling my leg! This is not funny when a person hasn't had their yet!!

Laura, I see you !!!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

• Croppin Momma Said:
I will scrap tonight...I will scrap tonight...I will scrap tonight! My scrap room is clean, I got two new Cricut cartridges, a package from sb.com , and a Cricut Tool Kit being delivered today. It's going to be a late night!!!

Also, guess what...I found out yesterday that I was chosen for an Assistant Manager job, so I start that on May 1st. It's very exciting, but nerve racking too. More responsibility.

Congrats on the new position!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to BethG.

OK Ladies! I didn't get much of a chance to check in over the weekend...it was the weekend of the King (DH) and he flat out exhausted me!
It looks like just about everyone got to get some scrap time in but me! Since I didn't get the challenge done for last month, I'm bound and determined to get last month's and this month's done! I finally told my DH he wasn't allowed to schedule me for anything else this month so perhaps I'll get to get some Princess time in (that's my DH's nick name for me - he thinks I'm spoiled!)

Melissa - hope you had a great birthday!

I tried to post some love to the galleries of those of you lucky enough to get some scrapping done over the weekend. Sorry if I missed anyone!
Time to get to work!

Happy Monday!
Beth

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to BethG.

Well my little boy's last soccer game for the season is tomorrow night, so I am hoping for lots of great pics of the game. Wish I could just have Diana with me, so she could take all the action shots I need.

Beth, I hope you gets lots of princess time this month. Can't wait to see the lo's you create!

Sherrise, I am sorry to hear that your hubby was not feeling well. I hope he is on the mend. Those hubbies can be more needy than children when they are sick. Are you and everyone else doing ok otherwise? to you sweetie!!

Nicole, did you get a chance to play with your goodies??

Kell, did you have a great weekend? How was the salsa dancing. Are you soaking your feet? Come on girlie, give us some details!!

Debbie, thanks for the encouragement on the heritage page. I have a photo of my grandmother that I would love to do a page with, so I might work on that this week.

Wendy, what have you been up to lately? Have you about gotten settled into the new house?

Hi Helena!! Great to see you! I love the latest photos you posted in your gallery. Your new puppy is the cutest little furball I have seen in a while. Are your girls having fun with him?

Melissa, where are you?? So how was it turning 25 again? Now, I am not that greedy. I would just settle for repeatedly turning 35 (if I could only turn back the clock).

Well, this is a little off of scrapbooking topics, but I have resolved to try to exercise a little every day. I have exactly six months until my next vacation, and I need to lose 10 pounds. I had lost a little weight before my cruise in December, but I have gained 5 pounds of it back. Wish me luck, because I do love my carbs and sweets. I lost the weight doing a low carb diet, but unfortunately, I could not maintain it over the long term. Going to try counting calories this time instead. I am definitely soliciting suggestions here, so any advice is appreciated.

Edited by Laura C on 04-07-08 06:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Good evening gals!! Well, I have all of the challenges met for this month! Here is my lift of Kell's gallery...
Blackfoot River By Wendyjo

I lifted her "Boy Meets World"...
Boy Meets World By Kellmorris

I am leaving on Friday for the cruise, trying to get my things together and go pick up some last minute warm weather gear. I will check in again before I leave I'm sure. You all have been busy around here. I better go leave some love!!

Have a good night!!

Thank you Kell for the inspiration!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to wendyjo

Well, I just posted, and the site lost it . . .

Wendy, love your lift!! What type of pp is that? Beautiful stuff! Have fun on your trip, and take lots of pics!!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I've added three more LOs to my album. Here they are for your citriques.

dreamy fun page1
By Gemini Twins

dreamy fun page2
By Gemini Twins

teach
By Gemini Twins

I Did It! by Rob
By Gemini Twins

And one card...

Happy Birthday for a woman
By Gemini Twins

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Melissa, so how was the movie? It looks so funny on the trailer.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to wendyjo

• wendyjo Said:
Good evening gals!! Well, I have all of the challenges met for this month! Here is my lift of Kell's gallery...
Blackfoot River By Wendyjo

I lifted her "Boy Meets World"...
Boy Meets World By Kellmorris

I am leaving on Friday for the cruise, trying to get my things together and go pick up some last minute warm weather gear. I will check in again before I leave I'm sure. You all have been busy around here. I better go leave some love!!

Have a good night!!

Thank you Kell for the inspiration!

I love the circles that you used to frame the pics. Great idea. Love them.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

• Laura C Said:
Well, I just posted, and the site lost it . . .

Wendy, love your lift!! What type of pp is that? Beautiful stuff! Have fun on your trip, and take lots of pics!!

Thank you Laura!! All the paper was Rusty Pickle .

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to wendyjo

Good morning everyone! Just popping in to say hello!!

Have a good day!~

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to wendyjo

Good morning. Just checking in real quick at work. Have a ton of stuff to do, before I start my new job.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

JCI--great lo's Deb. Have to grade some pp's then hope to get a lo done--maybe a lift of Kell, maybe stamping, maybe just attacking my stack of pics!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Attacked my stack!!

O Christmas Tree

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

A real quick good morning! Once again, I am at work.

Have a good day!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to wendyjo

Hello everyone!! Once again, my hubby is out of town, so my computer time is limited. I'll try to check back again tonight!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Wendy are you packed and ready to go?? How long is your vacation?

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

OK. Sorry for checking out for a few days, but I've been spending a lot of quality time with the boys. Now I'm scrambling to get about 20 cards done as soon as possible for gifts for a baby shower I'm co-hosting.

I got a card from Chelsea in the mail - gorgeous!

The movie was fun. It wasn't the *best* movie I'd ever seen, but I still enjoyed it. We also went to dinner at Brann's Steakhouse - I had a calorie fest while there. Got to do it sometimes, right?

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I'm also all caught up on the LOs. Great work, girls!

Congrats on the new job, Nicole. Uhm... I'm not sure if I missed anything else. I'm kind of trying to get all of these darn cards done! lol

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

• scrapperbee Said:
JCI--great lo's Deb. Have to grade some pp's then hope to get a lo done--maybe a lift of Kell, maybe stamping, maybe just attacking my stack of pics!

Thanks. I do admit that I love reading the comments on my LOs. lol

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

• MelissaW Said:
OK. Sorry for checking out for a few days, but I've been spending a lot of quality time with the boys. Now I'm scrambling to get about 20 cards done as soon as possible for gifts for a baby shower I'm co-hosting.

I got a card from Chelsea in the mail - gorgeous!

The movie was fun. It wasn't the *best* movie I'd ever seen, but I still enjoyed it. We also went to dinner at Brann's Steakhouse - I had a calorie fest while there. Got to do it sometimes, right?

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I'm also all caught up on the LOs. Great work, girls!

Congrats on the new job, Nicole. Uhm... I'm not sure if I missed anything else. I'm kind of trying to get all of these darn cards done! lol

Thanks for the comments. Yes, everyone needs a night off the diet! lol

News Flash!!!!
Here is a great site for all
the bargin hunters. It's called dollarscrapbooking.net. Great prices for everything. I have made a list and some girlfriends are going in together to save on the s/h.

Edited by Gemini Twins on 04-09-08 11:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Good morning! I've got some of those things I've been working on all month finally posted.

The baby shower invitations:

Baby shower invitation
By MelissaW

The Easter/Spring cards (Thanks to LauraC for the scan!):

Easter/Spring card
By MelissaW

Some of the cards for the shower:

Cards for shower gifts
By MelissaW

I still have 12 more cards to go, but I fugired you'd like to see what I've done so far.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Melissa, those cards are fantastic! You have been busy!!

I am afraid I haven't done much, and tonight I MUST work on the taxes. My time is running out . . . It should not take long, and it is not complicated (thanks to Turbotax), but I always hate sitting down to do it. Maybe I can work on something fun afterwards as a reward.

Edited by Laura C on 04-10-08 07:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma

Hey everyone, jci, real quick. I am pooped and I can't wait to get off work.

I am going to try and pump myself up () to do some school work and some scrapping tonight, but I don't know if that's going to happen. I think I can, I think I can, right? Anyway, wish me luck.

Everyone have a great night!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Nicole, you can! And I can too, if I get off this computer.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Time to get ready to go!!

I'll miss you guys!!

Have a great few weeks and let the scrappin gods be with you all!!

Take care, talk with you in two weeks!!!

Bye!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to wendyjo

Have fun, Wendy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics