Page 3 of 29 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #53: Still Celebrating        (Topic#1455331)
Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I could seriously go for a Snickers bar.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Well...I was going to say, oh great the snow let up and now hubby will wonder what the big deal is...but just as I was thinking that the 40 mph wind gusts kicked in!!!

And son shoveled the driveway when I got home and he is outside taking another couple inches off now!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrappycath

I added the thing about the Circle Journal to the Update Blog.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
I could seriously go for a Snickers bar.

Me too! When Ria said she craves chocolate once a month because she's a woman I was wondering what that made me!! I crave it 24/7!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I am sitting here scanning pictures that my aunt took at the wedding. She only sent me the pics, no negatives or CD so I want to be able to copy them.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I thought I did before, but they didn't print with the rest...hmmm

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Earlier when we walked Bradley home, dh and I noticed a bat. It was kinda early for any bats to be out and it was the only one. It was flying kinda low too. It was a little after 6. It made me very nervous. I thought it could be rabid. We kept our eye on it closely.

It flew right over heads, within 6-8 feet in a consistent pattern. Was glad to get out of its flight pattern.

When I got home I called dd since it was closer to her house. She went to look at it and witnessed it demise. She saw a much larger bird swoop it up into the tall pines next door. So it's taken care of.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I have decided that since there are hundreds of wedding pics....digital cameras are a great thing...I am going to put ALL the pics in a pretty photo album....might take 2 though.
Then work on the scrapbook with the duplicates and be able to pick the best one of each part.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Chief has hit his "wild child" time of the night...I must not have been paying enough attention to him because he dropped his toy at my feet then ran over and yanked all of my stuffed Eeyore's off the shelf and then stood there and looked at me!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Vivian, bats eat bugs! They are good to have around!!

But speaking of early...I saw a red-wing blackbird yesterday!! That baby musta been lost!!! My daddy always says they are the true sign of spring and we are getting a huge snowstorm right now!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

I'm here. Pizza dough is rising. Check didn't come. I bet it comes tomorrow. I thought it was kind of weird that they're mailing checks during the week this year. Originally I was supposed to have had the check Tuesday...then it got pushed back to today. The IRS website still says today. Every year in the past, we have gotten our refunds (both Federal and State) on a Saturday.

Oh, well. I made sure I kept enough money back to take care of Lizzie's cake and balloonies. I bought the "shrimpies" tonight, frozen, for $2 cheaper per pound than Hy-Vee's fresh-steamed. They're thawing in the fridge even as we speak. Overall I saved $10 on 5lbs of "shrimpies," so I'm a happy camper. I'd wanted to go to HL for half-price adhesives, but I guess I'll just wait until the next time they do it.

Because even if we get the check tomorrow, there is no guarantee the mailman will come by 10:30am. DH works at 11. (Both our names are on the check, so we have to go together to his bank to cash it.) I'm not holding my breath. I figure it'll come tomorrow and we'll go cash it first thing Monday morning.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Okay...wedding at home...60-70 people...
My BFF videotaped the ceremony, took film pics and digi pics, 2 bils took pics, my aunt took pics, and I had disposable cameras all over the house....

wanna know what there is not ONE single picture of???

THE FOOD!
We covered our pool table with a 4 x 8 foot sheet of plywood, covered and decorated it, and had it edge to edge food....and not one picture of it!!!!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to leebla

I am back (trying to read thread to catch up)

Comments so far.

I want a wb or cricut. I LOVE the idea of the wb, but I am soo technologically inept, I fear I would not be able to use it. I would need someone to teach me. Oh and I have a mac and I have heard that is a bad combo. If I had my own space, I would consider getting a cheapo computer (even used) that was just for using with wb, fonts, and scanning layouts. Basically a sb only thing that just dealt with that and stays put.

My mac is great for traveling around though.

Viv~ I understand not wanting to cosign on anything. My parents hvae not as much offered for a home, but they did for a car that I could not get the loan on. They were going to pay cash for it for me, but wanted to help me build my credit. With being a student with no income I was not even able to qualify with that though. (I think where they wanted the loan from was a bit stricter). So they bought it for me as well. They sold my old vehicle and were able to pay for this one with it. They have also offered to cosign on an apartment lease (so just a lease not a loan) because many apartments here require an income of 3x the rent amount. I get enough with financial aide to cover the rent, but I don't have a job. So they would cosign just so I could be approved and I would pay for it. I don't know that we will go that route though.

littleducko
Veteran
littleducko
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
My BFF videotaped the ceremony, took film pics and digi pics, 2 bils took pics, my aunt took pics, and I had disposable cameras all over the house....

THE FOOD!
We covered our pool table with a 4 x 8 foot sheet of plywood, covered and decorated it, and had it edge to edge food....and not one picture of it!!!!

oh no!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

Earlier when we walked Bradley home, dh and I noticed a bat. It was kinda early for any bats to be out and it was the only one. It was flying kinda low too. It was a little after 6. It made me very nervous. I thought it could be rabid. We kept our eye on it closely.

It flew right over heads, within 6-8 feet in a consistent pattern. Was glad to get out of its flight pattern.

When I got home I called dd since it was closer to her house. She went to look at it and witnessed it demise. She saw a much larger bird swoop it up into the tall pines next door. So it's taken care of.

I like bats! I think they are cool! *shrugs*

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I need to get back to my laundry and cleaning...

littleducko
Veteran
littleducko
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:

I like bats! I think they are cool! *shrugs*

i think vampire bats are creepy cool. lol

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Hey Liz, when you are a famous wedding photographer...suggest to people that some day they might want to look back and see the spread!!!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Rio-
I think I just got an email from Xyron a week or so ago that they released software (or a fix for software) for the mac...one of the ones I skimmed quick when I got back from vacation to 200 emails. But I'm sure I read that.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Hubby made it home! But didn't bring food because everything in town is closed!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Vivian, bats eat bugs! They are good to have around!!

But speaking of early...I saw a red-wing blackbird yesterday!! That baby musta been lost!!! My daddy always says they are the true sign of spring and we are getting a huge snowstorm right now!

Yeah, I know and normally, I enjoy watching them dive and eat up the pesky insects but this bat was different. Kept flying right over our heads. Normally, I'd also see other bats out hunting, too. But this one was the only one out that we could see. And see too closely of.

I'm relieved that the bird got it because I seriously think if it didn't have rabis, it was sick/dieing anyway. Any time a nocturnal animal is seen during the day and acting oddly, is a cause for concern in my book.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:

THE FOOD!

Oh, no! I've just been looking at the incredible spread for my mother's party.

120_6_Aug_2006_059

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

You wouldn't want to visit my house in the summer. I actually sit out by the pool at night just to watch them. They swoop down and sometimes hit the water, all the while eating bugs. My dog watches them with me. They are so cool and none have ever touched us.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
I'm here. Pizza dough is rising. Check didn't come. I bet it comes tomorrow. I thought it was kind of weird that they're mailing checks during the week this year. Originally I was supposed to have had the check Tuesday...then it got pushed back to today. The IRS website still says today. Every year in the past, we have gotten our refunds (both Federal and State) on a Saturday.

Oh, well. I made sure I kept enough money back to take care of Lizzie's cake and balloonies. I bought the "shrimpies" tonight, frozen, for $2 cheaper per pound than Hy-Vee's fresh-steamed. They're thawing in the fridge even as we speak. Overall I saved $10 on 5lbs of "shrimpies," so I'm a happy camper. I'd wanted to go to HL for half-price adhesives, but I guess I'll just wait until the next time they do it.

Because even if we get the check tomorrow, there is no guarantee the mailman will come by 10:30am. DH works at 11. (Both our names are on the check, so we have to go together to his bank to cash it.) I'm not holding my breath. I figure it'll come tomorrow and we'll go cash it first thing Monday morning.

I thought that day was the day they sent them out not the day you would receive it?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to Scrappygal50

Oh yeah, I'm done watching TV.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

The first episode was an early episode and the second a newer one. I almost turned it off but couldn't.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

I thought that day was the day they sent them out not the day you would receive it?

Usually the date they give is the date you actually receive it. It has been every year up until now. I look for it tomorrow. When I don't have time to cash it.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Viv, could you show us an example of how someone did the journaling for the circle journal. I keep rewriting mine, but it always too long and would probably take up the whole 8x8 page.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

Oh grrrrrr. Dd is upstairs on the computer instant messaging me wanting something. She is bugging me to death!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Dh and ds are watch Stargate: SG1. The season when Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) was gone and they had Jonah instead.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Oh grrrrrr. Dd is upstairs on the computer instant messaging me wanting something. She is bugging me to death!

That is tooo funny. Goodness... how computers have changed our lives.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

I've got to organize my scraproom. Everything is still in a mess from last weekend.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Dh and ds are watch Stargate: SG1. The season when Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) was gone and they had Jonah instead.

I'm hoping they will do a Stargate g-1 Marathon one day so I can see them in order!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• Jesus Rocks Said:
Viv, could you show us an example of how someone did the journaling for the circle journal. I keep rewriting mine, but it always too long and would probably take up the whole 8x8 page.

I'll PM you the link that got me wanting to do this.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I'm hoping they will do a Stargate sg-1 Marathon one day so I can see them in order!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Oh! I forgot to tell you! When I was in Nashville, IN last weekend at the retreat, I was walking down the main street window shopping and hanging in the window of a shop was a t-shirt with the saying from my siggy on it: the arm around my shoulder and hand over my mouth one. I bought it.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Jesus Rocks Said:

I'll PM you the link that got me wanting to do this.

Viv...do you mind pming me, too?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:

I laughed over this one, too, Monica. I'll email my dh but I won't IM him. That's going to far! I'd type gibberish just to annoy her!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Oh! I forgot to tell you! When I was in Nashville, IN last weekend at the retreat, I was walking down the main street window shopping and hanging in the window of a shop was a t-shirt with the saying from my siggy on it: the arm around my shoulder and hand over my mouth one. I bought it.

That's great!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Remember you can do hidden journaling in the layout, too. You can even do a full sheet that goes behind your layout if you want. All up to you.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:

I laughed over this one, too, Monica. I'll email my dh but I won't IM him. That's going to far! I'd type gibberish just to annoy her!

I just keep ignoring her and it is making her crazy. She typed bigger and bigger and multiple times. I just turned down my speakers and ignored her.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Thank you Vivian!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:

I just keep ignoring her and it is making her crazy. She typed bigger and bigger and multiple times. I just turned down my speakers and ignored her.

Does your IM send the other person a blocked message? Telling them that you've blocked them? That would be great.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Dont try to tell me what I already know
Dont criticise me cause Im running the show
Some revolution is going to happen today
Im gonna chase the dark clouds away
Come on and help me sing it

We can do what we want to do
We can do anything
Free to be who we want to be
Just tell yourself you can do it

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

[quote=Bling Fairy Vivian][quote=daezee][quo te=Bling Fairy Vivian][quote=riorabbit][ quote=daezee]Oh grrrrrr. Dd is upstairs on the computer instant messaging me wanting something. She is bugging me to death!
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Does your IM send the other person a blocked message? Telling them that you've blocked them? That would be great.
[/quote]
Ooooh...never thought of that...I'll have to try it! Now she just came down and borrowed my new pink baskets I got at Evilmart for my scrapbooking stuff. They are playing dolls/tea party. I love seeing my 13 year old play dolls. She would be mortified if her friends knew, though!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

♪ ♪ ♪

Why you gotta play that song so loud?
Because we want to! because we want to!
Why dyou always run around in crowds?
Why dyou always have to dance all night?
Why dyou always say whats on your mind?

I throw a party for the world and my friends
We take life easy, the music never ends
Perfect solution to the stress and the strains
I know the sun will follow the rain
Come on and help me sing it

We can do what we want to do
We can do anything
Free to be who we want to be
Just tell yourself you can do it

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

time!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Just because!!!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

There's those music notes again! Still can't figure out how to do them on my lappy.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Because we want to!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
There's those music notes again! Still can't figure out how to do them on my lappy.

For Lappies you have to activated the number pad thingie. The numbers at the don't work for Alt codes. Activate the number pad, hold [Alt] key down, press [1] then [3] on the number pad, release [Alt] key to get ♪.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Yeah, Monica and I are ing.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I think I'm going to have to actually have my pics for this circle journal printed at Walmart. My list keeps getting bigger and bigger and I'm not going to run all the ink out of my printers. I normally print as I go.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

You have me beat! I can't put anything on.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

JR, is there any other name you'd like for us to call you?

I plan on taking a brand new picture just for these layouts. I'll also print out my little bling fairy, too. That's my favorite avatar. I'll have the pix developed at Sam's.

I'll get more made than I think I'll need. I'll be making one for my own book, just ♪ because ♪ I want to ♫!! This way I can make more easily if I need to.

BTW, J's has the DCWV 8x8 Extreme stack on sale, too. Thought about buying it but I really do have alot of 8x8 papers already. I actually bought two of that stack last year.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

We can dance if we want to

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Even when I had my lappy, I had my split keyboard attached to it and my track ball mouse. I'm spoiled that way.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to daezee

*walks into party*

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

Safety Dance/We can dance if want to

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

This mouse pad thingy is for the birds. I'm always clicking something I didn't want to click. My finger gets tired, too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Rio!!! Good timing!!! We're ing.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:

I email my mom when I am at her house. Not when she is home though. I will often be down there over night and she has to leave for work before I get up. When I am about to leave to drive back home, I email to let her know when I left and any other details I want her to know. I don't want to call and disturb her at work so it is my way of leaving a note for her. It doesn't use paper though and I know the first thing she does when she gets home is check her email. lol! So it works like leaving her a note.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Ssss-aaaa-ffff-eeee-tttt- yyyy
Safety-dance!

Ah we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends dont dance and if they dont dance
Well theyre are no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind,
And we can dance

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
I say, we can go where we want to a place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance.

Dancez!

Ah we can go when we want to the night is young and so am i
And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet
And surprise em with the victory cry

I say we can act if want to if we dont nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile
I say we can dance, we can dance everything out control
We can dance, we can dance were doing it wall to wall
We can dance, we can dance everybody look at your hands
We can dance, we can dance everybody takin the chance
Safety dance
Oh well the safety dance
Ah yes the safety dance

Ssss-aaaa-ffff-eeee-tttt- yyyy
Safety-dance

We can dance if we want to, weve got all your life and mine
As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
Everythingll work out right
I say, we can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behind
I say we can dance, we can dance everything out of control
We can dance, we can dance were doing it wall to wall
We can dance, we can dance everybody look at your hands
We can dance, we can dance everybodys takin the chance
Oh well the safety dance
Ah yes the safety dance
Oh well the safety dance
Oh well the safety dance
Oh yes the safety dance
Oh the safety dance yeah
Oh its the safety dance
Its the safety dance
Well its the safety dance
Oh its the safety dance
Oh its the safety dance
Oh its the safety dance
Oh its the safety dance

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to riorabbit

You can call me Barbara!

I would go to Sam's if I was already across the river. Otherwise it's the evil store.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

When I was doing transcribing work, I had to buy this split keyboard. Since then, I've had to buy adaptors for it to plug it up into a USB port.

Here's the actualy video by Men Without Hats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWvS4djQN0

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• daezee Said:

Safety Dance/We can dance if want to

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• Jesus Rocks Said:
You can call me Barbara!

I would go to Sam's if I was already across the river. Otherwise it's the evil store.

Hello, Barbara!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Well, a party has gotta have music, right? And when Monica said "We can dance if we want to" that song popped into my head. Had to share it.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

When I was doing transcribing work, I had to buy this split keyboard. Since then, I've had to buy adaptors for it to plug it up into a USB port.

Here's the actualy video by Men Without Hats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWvS4djQN0

Thatis one weird video

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

Well, a party has gotta have music, right? And when Monica said "We can dance if we want to" that song popped into my head. Had to share it.

That's the song I was thinking of when I said it...just couldn't remember the safety dance part!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Pride & Prejudice Meets Men Without Hats

This one is hilarious!!!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

Every time I see the I think of the safety dance.

LOL... I have friends on a Christian site that started a thread about the in jest. They started the thread as a petition to not let the banana dance in order to save its soul because dancing is immoral for said banana (this was in jest...) So then others got on (also joking) and argued in favor of the banana's right to dance and grace and such. They basically took a pretty silly thing and jokingly made it look like a Christian disagreement.

Anywhoo...one of them made a song about the banana to the toon of safety dance... be back with it in a moment.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

Now my littlest dd is im'ing me from the kitchen that she loves me. I'll take that IM any day!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to daezee

(To the tune of safety dance)

BANANA dance if you want to
Nana shake your nana peel
Cause whatever you shake
No matter whose heart breaks
Whose happiness it takes
You’ve got a right to do what you feel

Shake your end to the music
Or just stand and shift your feet
You can do the macarena
You can leave BANANA staina
Or just sway as you feel the beat

BANANA dance!

Edited by riorabbit on 03-07-08 06:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Whew...sat down on the couch with hubby to eat...then he started watching TV, but I just couldn't get into it. Would be nice to spend some time with him, but just isn't what I want to do. I am in this "work on the wedding pics mode" I want to work on the wedding pics!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

Good IMs, PMs, eMails are always in good taste and welcomed!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
Every time I see the I think of the safety dance.

LOL... I have friends on a Christian site that started a thread about the in jest. They started the thread as a petition to not let the banana dance in order to save its soul because dancing is immoral for said banana (this was in jest...) So then others got on (also joking) and argued in favor of the banana's right to dance and grace and such. They basically took a pretty silly thing and jokingly made it look like a Christian disagreement.

Anywhoo...one of them made a song about the banana to the toon of safety dance... be back with it in a moment.

I'd have loved to have been in that dispute.

I love dancing. Fortunately, I think I've got better (non-raunchy) moves than our friendly Can't wait to see the vid.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:

Cause whatever you shake
Whose happiness it takes

You can do the macarena

BANANA dance!

Very cute!!!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:

Cause whatever you shake
Whose happiness it takes

You can do the macarena

BANANA dance!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Elizabeth!!! Join the ing!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm still altering all those pix. I learned some more about the software and decided to redo all of them and I was almost finished with all of them.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I was just remembering that when my BFF Cindy stayed with me after her house sold last year, she and I would IM each other across the living room so we could "talk" about things without my kids knowing! Drove my daughter nuts because we were both laughing and she couldn't figure out why!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Here's a copy of our IM. My middle dd was within view, so I knew it wasn't her! (I changed her screen name to ..... to protect her, not from you guys, but from whoever might be lurking and up to no good?)
....: you there?
Monzimmy: who's this?
.....: emily
Monzimmy: Hi baby
.....: hi mommy
.....: i love you
Monzimmy: I love you, too....VERY MUCH!
....: i love you...more more more
Monzimmy: I love you more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
.....: i love you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Here's another old favorite of mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylirgHFqeQ

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I was just remembering that when my BFF Cindy stayed with me after her house sold last year, she and I would IM each other across the living room so we could "talk" about things without my kids knowing! Drove my daughter nuts because we were both laughing and she couldn't figure out why!

Love it!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oh, the outfits in this video is to ...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

That's great Monica!

My son is very concerned that I haven't eaten the Snickers he bought me yesterday. I tried to tell him yesterday just wasn't a bad day, but with this snowstorm I might really need one tomorrow and not be able to get to the store,so I was saving it!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

♪ ♪ ♪

Summer breeze makes you feel alright
Neon lights shining brightly make your brain ignite
See the girls with the dresses so tight
Give you love if the price is right
Black or white
In the streets there's no wrong and no right
so forget all that you see
It's not reality
It's just a fantasy
Can't you see
What this crazy life is doing to me
Life is just a fantasy
Can you live this fantasy life
Outasite
Buy your kicks from the man in the white
Feels alright
Powder pleasure in your nose tonight
See the men paint their faces and cry
Like some girl it makes you wonder why
City life sure is cool
But It cuts like a knife
It's your life

♪♪♪

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Wow Viv! You are dragging out all the oldes but goodies! hahaha

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to leebla

Love those songs. We listened to a lot of 80's music at the retreat. Very nice.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

This one could be our theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwFeQpy_Us

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to daezee

doing homework for Mythology. Tonight we are doing: Biblical Creation Stories.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

I come home in the morning light,
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh,mother,dear,
We're not the fortunate ones,
And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun.

The phone rings in the middle of the night,
My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh,daddy,dear,
You know you're still number one,
But girls,
They wanna have fu-un,
Oh,girls,just wanna have
That's all they really want.....
Some fun....

When the working day is done,
Oh,girls,
They wanna have fu-un,
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun....

Girls,
They want,
Wanna have fun.
Girls,
Wanna have

Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world.
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun.
Oh,girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have
That's all they really want.....
Some fun....

When the working day is done,
Oh,girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun...

Girls,
They want,
Wanna have fun.
Girls,
Wanna have.

They just wanna,
They just wanna.....
They just wanna,
(Oh....)
They just wanna.....
(Girls just wanna have fun...)
Oh...

Girls just wanna have fu-un...
They just wanna,
They just wanna....
They just wanna,
They just wanna....
(Oh...)
They just wanna...
(They just wanna have fun...)
Girls just wanna have fu-un...

When the workin',
When the working day is done.
Oh,when the working day is done,
Oh,girls...
Girls,
Just wanna have fu-un...

They just wanna,
They just wanna....
They just wanna,
They just wanna have fun...

Girls just wanna have fu-un..
They just wanna,
They just wanna....
They just wanna,
They just wanna....
(Have fun..)

They just wanna,
(Girls wanna have fun)
They just wanna....
Oh,girls...
(Wanna have fun....)
Girls just wanna have fu-un.

When the workin',
When the working day is done.
Oh,when the working day is done,
Oh,girls,
Girls just wanna have fu-un.

They just wanna,
They just wanna....
(Oh,girls...)
They just wanna,
(Have fun....)
Oh,girls..
Girls just wanna have fu-un

They just wanna,
They just wanna...
When the working day is done...
(fades)

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:

Ever hear Chuck Missler teach on the first 11 chapters of the Bible? VERY interesting.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

lOVE THAT SONG!

Actually Cyndi Lauper is one of my hubby's favorites too!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

Perfect!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:

Hi Liz! Bleck...homework on a Friday night!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:

Hi Liz! Bleck...homework on a Friday night!

Why not? Do it now and not think about it for the rest of the weekend.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

I will be doing homework over Spring Break. I have to finish my dvd course before May. I finally took the shrink wrap off the other day.

Page 3 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics