Username Post: North Carolina Scrappers        (Topic#1456417)
Scrapbook_Mommy
New Kid On the Block
Scrapbook_Mommy

Hello everyone... It has been awhile since I have been on and I was wondering how many North Carolina Scrapbookers are out there?

Krystle_d
Expert
Krystle_d
In response to Scrapbook_Mommy

I'm from NC, on the coast. I'll be moving to Cali in May though.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Krystle_d

I'm in NC.....Mt.Olive, NC

scrappyfranny
Resident
scrappyfranny

I'm at Havelock, NC

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to scrappyfranny

I'm near Greensboro!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to SmartyPants

Cool!! It would be so neat if we could all get together!

asunshyne21
Resident
asunshyne21
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Hi guys! I am from Jamestown which is a small outside part of the Triad/High Point area. Just thought I would drop by and say Hello!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to asunshyne21

Hello!!!

I so wish we all lived just a little bit closer!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Hello everyone in NC!!!

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2

Hello ladies, I just wanted to stop by & let you know that you have a state to be proud of...I just rtnd to Indiana from a business seminar in downtown Charlotte & the hospitality was just great...I stopped by one of you ethnic restaurant & was very impressed...I must also say the cab drivers have to be the most craziest driving people that I've met...Thumbs up to you guys & the weather was gorgeous...

christine3625
Resident
christine3625
In response to chocodlite2

hey from the charlotte area!!!!

christine3625
Resident
christine3625
In response to chocodlite2

• chocodlite2 Said:
Hello ladies, I just wanted to stop by & let you know that you have a state to be proud of...I just rtnd to Indiana from a business seminar in downtown Charlotte & the hospitality was just great...I stopped by one of you ethnic restaurant & was very impressed...I must also say the cab drivers have to be the most craziest driving people that I've met...Thumbs up to you guys & the weather was gorgeous...

wow i can't believe you rode in one of the cabs here...i def don't recommend that!!! next you should rent a car...much safer!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to christine3625

I wouldn't take the cabs around here either thanks goodness I have a car!

KMLUVGOD
Guru
KMLUVGOD

Im from a small area called laurinburg about 45 minutes from fayetville

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to KMLUVGOD

Hi. I'm in Raleigh. A lot of great SBers in this area.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to The Biscuit Scraps

Hi I'm from Goldsboro ==

Hi Margaret -- I lost your link, we spoke before Easter.

Eileen

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to ncyankee

I live in Princeton, NC!

tmgarren
Idol
tmgarren
In response to JayAndXansMom

I live in Hendersonville, NC. About 30 mins from Asheville.

ttownsend
Tenant
ttownsend
In response to tmgarren

I live in Hope Mills...right outside Fayetteville

Resident
In response to ttownsend

I'm in Raleigh!

Bytesprite
Expert
Bytesprite
In response to Library Mommy

I am in Ronda, Just south east of Wilkesboro and above Yadkinville...Ok just between Boone and Winston-Salem.

BugAndPeanut
New Kid On the Block
BugAndPeanut

I'm in the Raleigh area!

croppincrystie
Guru
croppincrystie
In response to BugAndPeanut

i'm in mocksville, near winston salem

FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW
In response to croppincrystie

Hi everyone!! I live in Hendersonville and work in Asheville

doxymommy
Veteran
doxymommy
In response to FaithW

Im in Pinehurst with no scrapbook stores around for an hour...AHHHH!

Coastie Wife
Pro
Coastie Wife
In response to doxymommy

Hi NC scrappers! I've lived in Cary for the past 6 years, but spent close to 6 years in Wilmington before that and I grew up in Lenoir (near Boone), so I've lived all over NC. I'd love to meet some other scrappers in the Raleigh/Cary area!

mtmcmillen
Expert
mtmcmillen
In response to Coastie Wife

Hi, ladies. I am new to posting on these boards and was excited to see a NC thread! I am in Hope Mills (though I grew up in Cary). I recently started scrapping with a small group of women in Clayton (about halfway between here and Cary) once a month as I haven't met anyone in Hope Mills/Fayetteville who scrapbooks. I'm happy to see there's a few scrappers closet to me.

~Tracey

Edited by mtmcmillen on 08-25-09 03:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sara Faye
Veteran
Sara Faye
In response to mtmcmillen

Hey everyone! I live in the Wilmington/Shallotte area!!! Wanted to say hi and I just moved to town from PA so I was looking for some friends!

hunyb
hunyb 
Veteran
hunyb
  • hunyb on 09-28-09 03:01 AM
In response to Sara Faye

Hi All! I''m in the N. Durham area and this site makes me late for work every day ... anyone close by?

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to hunyb

Hi everybody i'm live between Raleigh and Fayetteville

Robin Gibson
Tenant
Robin Gibson
In response to bluucaca

Hi Ladies:) I live just East of Black Mountain, near Asheville.

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to Robin Gibson

Hi Ladies! I live in Mooresville, north of Charlotte.

luv2luvXAJ
New Kid On the Block
luv2luvXAJ

Hi im a newbie and im in Fort Bragg North Carolina if you live off base you just say plain ole Fayetteville

beij
beij 
New Kid On the Block
beij
  • beij on 10-05-09 07:07 PM
In response to luv2luvXAJ

Raleigh here...I'm new to the area and would love to meet some other scrapbookers or crafters.

ttownsend
Tenant
ttownsend
In response to mtmcmillen

• mtmcmillen Said:
Hi, ladies. I am new to posting on these boards and was excited to see a NC thread! I am in Hope Mills (though I grew up in Cary). I recently started scrapping with a small group of women in Clayton (about halfway between here and Cary) once a month as I haven't met anyone in Hope Mills/Fayetteville who scrapbooks. I'm happy to see there's a few scrappers closet to me.

~Tracey

Hi Tracey-
I live in Hope Mills as well....would love to get together and scrap sometime. I met another lady on my message board that is an active duty soldier on Bragg and we scrap together on occasion! PM me and we can exchange emails, and/or phone numbers!

ZELDAdog
Veteran
ZELDAdog
In response to ttownsend

I'm in Lincoln County...only about 30 minutes from you LilacGal!!!

momof3b2g
New Kid On the Block
momof3b2g

I have an active scrapbooking group and we would love to have you here is the info www.meetup.com/kraftykroppers. We do have a local group and a retreat group were we do retreats all over Hope to see you soon.

Meka

momof3b2g
New Kid On the Block
momof3b2g
In response to croppincrystie

I have an active scrapbooking group and we would love to have you here is the info www.meetup.com/kraftykroppers. We do have a local group and a retreat group were we do retreats all over Hope to see you soon.

Meka

momof3b2g
New Kid On the Block
momof3b2g

Meka

mchiusano
New Kid On the Block
mchiusano
In response to momof3b2g

I'm from Reidsville which is about 20 miles north of Greensboro and about 15 miles south of the virginia state line. I am a scrapbook addict. Getting together of new and old friends to scrap is my greatest hobby.

TLHarwick
Tenant
TLHarwick
In response to mchiusano

Anyone still scrapping in NC? I live in the Fayetteville area.... always looking for cropping buddies!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to TLHarwick

It's been a bit quiet on the NC threads lately! But I think that there are several here that are in your area!!

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq

Greenville/Ayden North Carolina. Always up for meeting a new scrap pal.

Scrappin4ever
Veteran
Scrappin4ever
In response to scrapbooksuzieq

Hi from the Asheville area! Wish there were more scrappers in my area.

Cheryl

Sara Faye
Veteran
Sara Faye

I live in Southport NC near Wilmington NC! Wish I could find someone close to me lol

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sara Faye

I'm in Taylorsville, NC and we have a scrapping group that meets once a month, plus we scrap with groups in Granite falls and Valdese.

jrlock
jrlock 
New Kid On the Block
jrlock
In response to raojudy

Hi! Is anybody still here? I just joined and wanted to say Hello to the other NC scrapbookers. I live in Thomasville, which is near Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem. Is there anyone nearby?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to jrlock

Welcome to scrapbook.com! It's a lot of fun here. I am near Greensboro!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I am in Conord, work in Charlotte.

Resident
In response to bluucaca

You ladies are in for a treat...You should check out our North Carolina Scrapbooking Opportunities..we will be offering scrapbooking events/retreats/crops all around the NC area.
I have a site that is open for members @ www.meetup.com/northcarolinascrapboo kingretreats
We have a scrapbook store on premises at our events that carries all the current scrapbooking products as well as teaches wonderful classes and offers you a chance to try new products or learn a new technique as well as a few stampin vendors on site and a Creative memories scrapbooking vendor..So be sure to go to the site and register to stay up to date with our events. We currently have a crop in Raleigh on Sat. 25th from noon til 9pm...RSVP to me so I can fill you in..It's free just bring something to share with others..
I look much forward to meeting some new scrappers!
We will be in Wilmington for beginning of 2012 so be sure to register with the site to stay informed of our scrapbooking opportunities..

Mary Full
www.meetup.com/northcarolinascrapboo kingretreats

LEZE
LEZE 
Tenant
LEZE
  • LEZE on 07-27-11 07:33 PM

I'm in Cornelius

Resident
In response to bluucaca

I'm Mary and I host scrapbooking weekend retreats there in Raleigh, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Outer Banks NC and Richmond...check us out www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Looking for new scrappers..
Mary Full

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

jrlock and SmartyPants I'm in Greensboro also. I have crops at my house once a month. If you are interested let me know.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to sudngcg

Hey there sudngcg - can you tell me more about your crops?? can you pm me the information and location
thanks

Resident

North Carolina Scrapbook Retreats & Crops

Blockade Runner Beach Resort

Three Wonderful Days Cropping in Beautiful Wrightsville Beach North Carolina February 3-5, 2012

Our Scrapbooking Retreats were created to meet the needs of overworked, stressed out, seriously addicted scrappers. Come get away, relax, and have fun with friends, old and new.
Retreats start on Friday at 10 am and continue until Sunday at 4 pm. We have an atmosphere where you can relax in your jammies, stay up all night giggling with girlfriends and create fabulous scrapbook pages.
We will have several scrapbook vendors on site as usual our CM rep, Stampin Up, CTMH and our own scrapbook store "Croppin Oasis" from Raleigh NC. Also we will offer a display of Scentsy candles (candle smells will not be exposed if requested due to allergies) along with massage therapist and Dove Chocolate.
Classes by our Scrapbook Vendors and as always each attendee will receive a special thank you gift from me for coming. We will have numerous door prizes during the weekend along with 3 grand prizes which one will consist of a FREE scrapbook weekend retreat to another NC scrapbook weekend retreat.
Crop Fee $125 per person plus hotel is $99 per night REQUIRED (up to 2 per room or 3rd/4th person $25 extra per person over 2) taxes xtra on hotel stay. Breakfast included with hotel stay.
Won't you come join us? February 3rd through 5th!
Don't delay your registration as we expect this one to sell out!~
For more information and to sign up or if you have any questions feel free to email me
Thanks,
Mary Full
all details at the site www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Resident
In response to TLHarwick

Check out our Fayettesville crops @ http://www.meetup.com/Fayetteville-NC-North -Carolina-Sc...
Offering weekend scrapbooking in
Raleigh NC, Morrisville NC, Charlotte, NC, Wrightsville Beach, Myrtle Beach as well as local crops in Raleigh NC & Surrounding areas..
Mary Full

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Also Myrtle Beach, SC Fall 2012
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Mary FUll

FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi everyone! I'm in the Hendersonville/Asheville area and would love to get together with you for crops. You can find me at http://www.meetup.com/Carolinas-Crop-Paper- Scissors/

And I have a weekend retreat that you are going to kick yourself if you don't go. Information is on my meetup page ... Cropping in the Smokies. The date is Sept 21 through 23, 2012, and you'll love it. Contact me for more information. Faith

Resident
In response to bluucaca

Check out our upcoming scrapbook retreats @ www.northcarolinascrapbookret reats.com

New Kid On the Block

I live just outside Raleigh, NC and don't know anyone that is a serious scrapper. I do more digital than anything. Hope to "meet" some of the other Tar Heels.

Resident
In response to Kaarena

Digital Scrapbookers are a big hit at the retreats now too...Takes up such small amount of space! I keep saying I'm going to take up digital scrappin' so as not to have to carry so much scrapbook stuff with me....
You really should consider coming to our Myrtle Beach OCEANFRONT scrapbooking weekend 4 days...beautiful views!
All info @ www.northcarolinascrapbookret reats.com
More locations to be added for 2013..stay tuned you won't want to miss locations coming near you all!!
Mary

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

HI, here in Clayton moved from CA 2 years ago. Not too many scrappers here it seems. Still looking for some friends near by.Check out my blog at kandysatit.blogspot.com

Resident
In response to Kandy23

Kandy,

We have a Raleigh-Cary NC Scrapbook Weekend retreat 2/22-2/24/13 $100
Digital Scrapbookers are a big hit at the retreats now too...Takes up such small amount of space! I keep saying I'm going to take up digital scrappin' so as not to have to carry so much scrapbook stuff with me....
You really should consider coming to our Raleigh North Carolina scrapbooking weekend 3 days...beautiful brand new hotel!
All info @ www.northcarolinascrapbookret reats.com

Tedie 
New Kid On the Block
  • Tedie on 06-10-15 04:39 PM
In response to scrapnmaw

Looks like not much goes on here, I just recently moved here to Wilmington NC from Pittsburgh PA. Before that I was in Clayton NC. While in Clayton. not much was going on, but I tried to start up a Clayton Scrappers Group. It started out ok, then fizzled out and I moved 6/2012. In Pittsburgh I found a CM Dealer who held monthly day and 2 day crops at a local church which was nice. Hoping to find something like that here in Wilmington, but no luck yet. If anyone knows of any local Scrapbooking Crops, please feel free to share.

Resident
In response to Tedie

Sorry I missed this post reply....I am very busy taking care of grandkids daily...6 to be a fact (2 are in school til summer and 2 infants then we have one in preschool) I do have a large group of ladies from Wilmington NC who join us at our retreats in NC/SC. I would love to connect you with them. Send me a msg...

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

We have a 4 day retreat in Raleigh NC 2/18-2/21 (imagine 4 days of scrapping and yappin)...yep and you get 6'x3' crop space. Lots of fun to meet new scrappers from all over..I have some from TX even and NC, VA,SC...Come join us.. http://www.northcarolinascrapbookret reats.com

Edited by scrapnmaw on 12-27-15 01:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi! I'm from a small town called Polkton which is about 1 hour east of Charlotte. Anyone in that area?

Safe Haven
New Kid On the Block
Safe Haven
In response to Sara Faye

Hi! My name is JoAnna and I'm a Tennessee scrapbooker.
I notice you said you live in Southport. I am visiting there hopefully August/September and am super excited! Are there any scrapbooking stores there?
Also, I am wondering if I could ask a huge favor non -related to scrapping. Would there be anyway you could go to the visitor's center and get any brochures that pertain to Southport, even any regarding the Safe Haven movie, for me? Pls let me know if you're not interested. . .I know it's a lot to ask.

Resident
In response to bluucaca

We have a Raleigh NC 4 day scrapping retreat next week 4/28-5/1 in honor of NSD and we will be in N. Myrtle Beach Nov 17-20th or Gatlinburg TN Aug 25-28th..
All info on the web @ http://www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Would love to have you..

Thanks,
Mary Full

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics