Page 2 of 39 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Oh Anne! I know what you mean about a boring day at work vs busy and before you know it - it's time to go home...

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

My dd was here with Anna tonight Anna's birthday is Tuesday, I can't believe she's going to be 2 years old already!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

Ugh it's too boring, has been for a bit. I'm so disgusted with working there, I've been sending my resume all over. I'd really like something local. Right now I'm traveling 2 hours each way and well the office is not in the best of neighborhoods to say the least. Shootings, drugs, gangs, etc. The worst was last week. There's an auto body shop across the street, as I was walking by to go to the deli I overheard two of the workers saying "well, why didn't you just pay off the cop?" I know there's drugs going in and out of there. I see it when I'm sitting outside having a cigarette. Same with the 2 apartments on the corner. UGH!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

I'm in a kind of funk tonight. My dd was here tonight in tears. She's almost 100% positive she's pregnant. God help us. To be honest she's upset if she is but her boyfriend is trying to push her for an abortion. That is not an option for Heather (never was for me either). Heather and both believe that if someone else can live with that decision that's fine, but it's not something either one of us would ever be willing to do. Her boyfriend is asking her to go against a very basic belief of hers. The ironic part of it all is that Dominic is Catholic and Heather and I are agnostic. Well, I was Catholic but that's a whole other story LOL! I got upset though when Heather told me that Dominic doesn't believe in giving a baby up for adoption but he's all for an abortion? HUH?
I got Heather calmed down and she's decided after she gets positive proof if she is pregnant she's going to talk to Dominic's mother. Although Dom is 22 he still listens to his parents and lives by their rules.
I just hope if she is, she is really able to handle the responsibility like she said she is.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

OMG Anne! I am in shock!!! I mean I know what we do as human nature...but pregnant! WOW! I understand your morals on abortion that is such a sensitive subject. But will his parents be willing to help out. Only if she was stable it would not be so hard. I can't believe Anna is going to be 2 already!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

I'm hoping Heather is ready for this. I told her in no uncertain terms it will not be easy. I had my son John just before my son Buddy's 2nd birthday. Having two little ones is hard work! And, I was even younger than she is now.
She just now reached the point where she is able to take responsibility for Anna. I offered to take Heather for birth control on numerous ocassions... ugh, more drama, I hate drama!

Anna is growing up so fast! I'm going to buy her a tricycle for her birthday She loved the one at daycare. I'm going to babysit again Saturday, I'm so looking forward to the weekend!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Thanks for all of the welcomes.

You can check out the LO i uploaded it's only 2 actually it's my first two.

I am working on a friend's book and one for my mom for mother's day. Also a birthday one from my 19th birthday.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

That's great your buying Anna a tricycle she will just love it...Yes it will be hard for Heather! My brother has two boys 3 and 7 and they both have full time good jobs and it is a struggle for them both. Birth control would have been a great idea! I know it is so much harder to be responsible!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Welcome Shatema! I know you'll love it here! The girls here are great

Anne - WOW! I try to believe sometimes that things happen for a reason but this would really not be too easy. I hope that she isn't pregnant for your sake and hers that she's not. Please keep us updated. Im crossing my fingers for you!

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Scrappy Shanah

hUGS AND KISSES TO ALL MY SISTERS HERE

Just been pretty tired and lazy lately with me on my 35 wk. I just cant wait to pop baby Mirai..LOL.:D hes been kickin and movin a lot. Also,ive been suffering from hay fever due to Pollen leaves/trees/flowers..this comes to me every spring season.grrrrr.... yearly !!! even if i wear a mask whenever i go outside.

anyhow, pls. forgive me if im inactive lately. i always make it a point to check in whenver i am free. You are always in my thoughts though.

to Anne's Anna happy belated bday sweetie. tricycle is cool !!!yAY!!!

i have to take a nap again for now:) heheeheh

renee, loveyou.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to luckynewmom

Thanks for the welcomes again everybody here seems so nice. Anne things will work out for you. God never puts more on you then you can bear remember that with every thing that you go through.

So how's everyone's day.

I had a BIO test today and that was hard other then that every thing's been good.

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to babigirl

hi babigirl
welcome to the club:)
im signing off now..its 3:40 am here in japan.
zzzzzzzzzzzz..niteeeeee

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-03-08 01:42 PM

Hi everyone!

Welcome Shatema!! I know you will enjoy yourself here.

Anne... wow... and hugs!! I hope things work out for the best. I can totally understand your views on it. HUGS!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to scrappysara

Hi all!
Well, tomorrow Heather is going to the doctor to find out for sure. I'm really hoping that she's just late from stress.
She's been stressing about getting her teeth fixed and finding a job. It's her teeth that is holding her back from getting a job. They are really, really bad. She has one tooth left in the front and gum disease. Dom and I finally got it into her head that her appearance is affecting her ability to find work. She's a beautiful girl but those teeth are horrible.
She has an extremem fear of dentists. I haven't been able to get her to one since she was around 14. You get here there and sit her in the chair and she bolts. Literally runs out of the office screaming. The bad thing is if her tests come back positive for pregnancy her teeth are going to have to wait. Ugh.
As much as I would love more grandchildren, I'm quite willing to wait!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

Anna's birthday is Tuesday the 8th and I bought her a new tricycle today! I ended up giving it to her early LOL. She loves it!

Anna's New Bike 2 By Anne1701

Anna's New Bike! By Anne1701

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anne1701

Thanks scrappysara for the welcome and i am sure i will enjoy myself.

Anne good luck and the baby looks adorbale.

I just uploaded another layout from my 19th birthday you can go check it out if you would like.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Hello Ladies!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Hi everyone! I think I might have caught what my dd had I feel like poop lol. I was supposed to get a ton of work done this week but I barely did anything because it was either me or my dd sick. But last night I did a couple LO's before the sickness totally kicked me and I love the way they turned out

Play with me
One fish, two fish, red fish, Laney fish

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom

Hi sisters

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Oh Shanah - I hope you feel better real soon...

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am off to the P.O. box then to do laundry---so much fun! Hopefully in between I can start on Shanah's card challenge. I will check in later !!! Have fun everyone...

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Renee77

Anne I will keep all of you in my prayers!

Shanah I hope you feel better!

babigirl I left some love in your gallery

HI Milz and baby

Hi Renee (have fun with the laundry!)

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Luvaqtpie

Hi all!
I'm sitting here with Anna, she's going to spend the weekend with
It's supposed to rain tomorrow, blech but we can still have fun. Anna likes when I take out my scrap stuff and I give her scraps to glue and color. LOL no one else I know scraps so I'm turning Anna into my scrapping buddy!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Hey sisters how is everyone today

Shanah i hope you feel better soon

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Hello Ladies here is my Green and Yellow card for Shanah's April Card challenge.

Green & Yellow Card

Edited by Renee77 on 04-04-08 05:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sk9801
sk9801 
Idol
sk9801
In response to Renee77

Hi girls!

I am so sorry that I have MIA for a while... but, of course Noah and I have been sick! He got over his strep and guess who got it - ME! I went to the doctors and she was like "wow, you have a really bad case of strep" and that even before the results from the quick strep test came back. I was miserable! Today I am finally feeling a little bit better. All I have been doing is sleeping, for the last several days!

I didnt get a chance to go back and read everyone post, but I hope you are all doing well.

The weather here is Chicago is finally getting a little nicer - today its sunny and high of around 65, and then tomorrow pretty much the same! Noah LOVES to be outside so I am happy spring is here!

Well, I have to go get dinner going, we are going to make homemade boboli pizzas, I got the personal sized ones and all the fixing - he is going to love making his own!!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to sk9801

sorry you've been so sick! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this nice weather!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

sorry you been sick hi everyone how are you doing

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to sk9801

• sk9801 Said:
Hi girls!

I am so sorry that I have MIA for a while... but, of course Noah and I have been sick! He got over his strep and guess who got it - ME! I went to the doctors and she was like "wow, you have a really bad case of strep" and that even before the results from the quick strep test came back. I was miserable! Today I am finally feeling a little bit better. All I have been doing is sleeping, for the last several days!

I didnt get a chance to go back and read everyone post, but I hope you are all doing well.

The weather here is Chicago is finally getting a little nicer - today its sunny and high of around 65, and then tomorrow pretty much the same! Noah LOVES to be outside so I am happy spring is here!

Well, I have to go get dinner going, we are going to make homemade boboli pizzas, I got the personal sized ones and all the fixing - he is going to love making his own!!!

So sorry you've been sick
Ohhh pizza! I'll be he's going to enjoy doing that!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

I did a new digi layout tonight. I'm in a kind of weird mood LOL.

I Belive... In Me By Anne1701

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Hi ladies did everyone have a nice weekend. I sure did relaxed with dh all weekend. We had fun... Watching movies, napping and he always makes me laugh...It was a great weekend.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

yeah my weekend was pretty great my boyfriend and i spent it together on the days that i didn't have to work so i had a great time. Didn't get much scrapping done because i was with him but i will make up for it

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

I made one card all weekend. No scrapping for me either! Maybe today!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

i might scrap today i don't get off till eight so it depends on how i feel when i get off

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Babigirl - where do you work?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Sara - I hope you and Noah are felling better soon...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
Babigirl - where do you work?

I work at rite aid

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to babigirl

Hi all!
I hope your Monday was a good one.
I bought the cheaper bus pass so instead of take the train and a trolley, I'm taking a bus and 2 trolleys. Yuck but it's cheaper for now. Not that I really look forward to traveling through the subway in Philly. 3 attacks in as little as a week.
I'm definitely scrapping tonight. I'm having withdraw LOL! That's after Heather and Anna wake up. My daughter is crazy letting Anna nap this late. She lets Anna stay up until midnight! I had Anna on a completely different schedule when she lived here. But, then my dd isn't working yet. She's so going to regret this schedule when she does find work.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anne1701

hey i am doing good just off from work at 8 and was at school before then so it's been a very very very long day lol so who did some scrapping today

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Anne!

Happy Birthday to your Little Lady !!!! I hope she has a wonderful day today and everyday!

That really stinks about the subway/trolly situation...

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Where is everyone??? It is so quiet around here!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Anne

Tell her i said happy birthday i am sure you spoiled her so i know she is going to have a great day

I agree it is very queit around here what are yall doing

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Renee77

Hi everyone, i miss all of you. sorry for being inactive.
Ive been sick,colds and coughing.
anyhow, im pretty lazy as well,being 35 wks. i cant wait...
Good day to all !

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Hi Milz!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

I'm at work but I jump on every so often!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

hey sorry you been sick and you sound like the girl i work with she is due May 22 and she can't wait to drop her load either

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Milz! I hope you feel better. Try to rest and take it easy!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

wow Milz you are SO close! I hope that the baby comes soon!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

How are you feeling Shanah?

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

better thanks! It still hurts a bit but not even close to what it was. I just booked my ultrasound for may 5th so I will see what happens

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Here are two more card I made for Shanah's Card Challenge...

Paper Tearing Birthday Card

Ribbons & Fibers Thank You Card!!!

Edited by Renee77 on 04-08-08 05:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi all!
Thank you for the birthday wishes for Anna

I took some pictures of her with her cake. On Saturday we're having a party for her at Chuck E. Cheese. She loved it there the last we went.

Anna is 2 Years Old! By Anne1701

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anne1701

i want to go to chuck e cheese i am a big kid at heart just got through eating and drinking coffee so i will be up for awhile the only bad thing is when i am at my mom's house i can't scrap and be on the computer at the same time

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to babigirl

Morning ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA - with the weather being nice, all Samantha wants to do is go outside!!! She plays until she drops. LOL!! We bought her a wagon over the weekend and finally got it put together last night. I really think she's going to love it. It's raining today, so hopefully I can get some scrapping done tonight.

Take care!!
Maryann

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi all!

I took some pictures of her with her cake. On Saturday we're having a party for her at Chuck E. Cheese. She loved it there the last we went.

Wow, I can't believe she's 2 already!! Give her a big birthday hug from me!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers

• luckynewmom Said:
Hi everyone, i miss all of you. sorry for being inactive.
Ive been sick,colds and coughing.
anyhow, im pretty lazy as well,being 35 wks. i cant wait...
Good day to all !

You're almost there!! I remember the last few weeks of my pregnancy. I was so swollen! I could only wear flip flops and waddled when I walked! I went from 145lbs to 200lbs! It was pretty funny now that I look back on it. I went into labor 11 days early - I can only imagine how big I would have been if I went past my due date!

Take care of yourself and get as much sleep as possible!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mpmyers

hello every good morining

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Good Morning!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Morning ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA - with the weather being nice, all Samantha wants to do is go outside!!! She plays until she drops. LOL!! We bought her a wagon over the weekend and finally got it put together last night. I really think she's going to love it. It's raining today, so hopefully I can get some scrapping done tonight.

Take care!!
Maryann

I know Samantha will love her new wagon! That is good she is having fun outside!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi all!

Anna is 2 Years Old! By Anne1701

Anna's birthday photos are so cute! I know she will have fun at Chuck E. Cheese!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi all!
I hope everyone is having a good day

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-09-08 06:40 PM
In response to Anne1701

Just checking in... hope everyone is doing well.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to scrappysara

Great news! My daughter called tonight and she finally found a job... and she's NOT pregnant! Whew!! I would love to have more grandchildren, but I can wait!
I'm quite content with Anna and my son John's 3 step-sons. My oldest son Buddy has no intention of ever having children. He said the last thing the world needs is "little me's running around" (meaning himself)

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Congrats Anne!!! Such great news! I am so happy for Heather!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Congrats anne. It's good that she got a job and it's good that she is not pregnant especially if she don't need any.

Kids umm i think i can do without for now lol

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to babigirl

Hi girls ! Hope everyone is havin ' a great day. Anne, congrats on heather for her new job !
Renee - how are you lately sweetie ?

Hugs and Kisses to all

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• luckynewmom Said:
Hi girls ! Hope everyone is havin ' a great day. Anne, congrats on heather for her new job !
Renee - how are you lately sweetie ?

Hugs and Kisses to all

I'm doing good - Very excited because I bought 3 new cricut carts at M's they were having a sale I could not pass up! So I am very very happy and I can't wait until I have time to play.

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Renee77

Hi everyone

YEAH Anne I'm happy Heather found a job and is not pregnant!

Renee that makes two of us I purchased 3 new carts!!!! My cart selection is growing!!! and.......not only did I purchase 3 new carts, but I made a scrap space for myself in our office. I have our family computer in the office where my dh and I can monitor my ds computer activity. well I changed the room around purchased a corner desk, moved the day bed and book shelf and placed the old desk on the other side of the room. I can now have my laptop and cricut together so I am going to buy Design Studio as well. I am soo happy to not have my scrap things all over the house (so is dh)
Once I get everything organized I'll post pictures!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Luvaqtpie

Ok Ohio Ladies If you are still interested in a Ohio get together
I have 3 possible dates
May 10th, 17th, or 24th. please let me know which date works best. If none of these work tell me what does. I need to talk with the lady at archivers to get us on the schedule. We can discuss details and cost(if any after we set a date)

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Luvaqtpie

I won't know until the beginning of May ... so go ahead and set up a date and I'll see what I can arrange. Samantha might have to spend the afternoon at Grandma's. LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mpmyers

Hi everyone well i see yall got new stuff so enjoy and play i have a box on the way a friend of mine i sending me a box of paper and other stuff she said there's enough in there that i could share and that i should have lot's of fun so i am waiting for my box to get here

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Hi everyone

Renee that makes two of us I purchased 3 new carts!!!! My cart selection is growing!!! and.......not only did I purchase 3 new carts, but I made a scrap space for myself in our office. I have our family computer in the office where my dh and I can monitor my ds computer activity. well I changed the room around purchased a corner desk, moved the day bed and book shelf and placed the old desk on the other side of the room. I can now have my laptop and cricut together so I am going to buy Design Studio as well. I am soo happy to not have my scrap things all over the house (so is dh)

Congrats on the new scrap space...
What carts did you get?
They were flying off the shelves over here...

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hi everyone well i see yall got new stuff so enjoy and play i have a box on the way a friend of mine i sending me a box of paper and other stuff she said there's enough in there that i could share and that i should have lot's of fun so i am waiting for my box to get here

That is so cool to have a box of goodies on the way... I love being surprised with scrap stuff.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Ok Ohio Ladies If you are still interested in a Ohio get together
I have 3 possible dates
May 10th, 17th, or 24th. please let me know which date works bess. If non of these work tell me what does. I need to talk with the lady at archivers to get us on the schedule. We can discuss details and cost(if any after we set a date)

I so wished I was closer

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Yeah i wish i was closer to so i could come but yall have fun

yep i am so excited i want to know what's in it so bad

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

when did she send it?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

she put it in the mail this morning

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

How exciting!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • Luvaqtpie Said:
Hi everyone

What carts did you get?

I got alphalicious, cursive 101 and printing 101. And I am currently bidding on evilbay trying to get home accents and stone scripts.

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Luvaqtpie

Shatema I am participating in a year long monthly pal swap and I love to get my suprises every month. Feels like christmas all the time!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
I won't know until the beginning of May ... so go ahead and set up a date and I'll see what I can arrange. Samantha might have to spend the afternoon at Grandma's. LOL!!

As soon as everyone responds I'll let you know what we come up with!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
  • Renee77 Said:
  • Luvaqtpie Said:
Hi everyone

What carts did you get?

I got alphalicious, cursive 101 and printing 101. And I am currently bidding on evilbay trying to get home accents and stone scripts.

I bought : Alphalicious, beyond birthdays, zoo balloo, and Walk in My Garden I have a rain check for...Now I just need more time to play

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Shatema I am participating in a year long monthly pal swap and I love to get my suprises every month. Feels like christmas all the time!

That sounds so fun!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Anne - So glad that she got the results that she wanted and congrats on the job!!!

Renee - woo hoo on the shopping! Are things starting to get settled with the insurance company?

Shatema - I hope that you get your stuff in the mail soon! I just got a package from scrapbook.com last week and it was a GREAT day when I realized that it was delivered!

sk9801
sk9801 
Idol
sk9801

Hi Girls! I am so sorry that I haven't been around much lately. Life really has been crazy! Between us being sick, me having issues with my boss (she is such a %$#&$! lol), issues with my sons father.... and now, to top all of that off, Noah is into Webkinz! LOL He has to earn computer time to be able to play with them but oh my goodness, its nuts! So, I have share my computer time with him! LOL

Once I get him in bed tonight I will try and get back on and read the last few pages so I can get somewhat caught up!

Have a great night everyone!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to sk9801

yeah round wow that sounds really fun

Yeah i am waitig i am waiting so i can play in it now if i could get my own room i would be great

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:

Renee - woo hoo on the shopping! Are things starting to get settled with the insurance company?

NO! The officer that wrote out the police report - wrote the wrong date as to the last time we seen the truck. Then when DH wrote the affidivit (sp?) he used the police report to write the dates not having a calendar in front of him. He was sick with the flu and an major ear infection so de did not even notice or pay attention. He just wanted to get out of there and go to the dr's. So who knows we might be screwed - with this error

Grumpy Girl
Mayor
Grumpy Girl
In response to Renee77

Sorry for not checking in for awhile, life has gotten away from us here, so I will not be able to check in for a while, but I will try to get back on in the future.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Grumpy Girl

Wow Renee! Im so sorry that you're still having such a hard time. Maybe if the policeman had done his job in the first place! It shouldnt be yours or your dh's fault. I mean a policeman is someone you can trust, so you would figure he would have had the proper date.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Yes! I wish we would have been able to look over the police report before DH signed it. I just hope it all works out...That's all we can do at this point. But thanks for asking it has been a thorn in my side for over 2 mo. now!

How are you feeling?

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Wow Renee, so sorry about all the insurance problems!
Sara, sounds like you have your hands full! I like the idea of letting your son earn computer time. I did that with my dd, it was amazing how much easier it was to get her to do her chores LOL! And, of course have the privileges taken away worked too. When she was in middle school she decided to cut school one day. Well, of course I found out. After losing, TV, video games, computer time and no friends for a month she never did that again ;)! She didn't like being kept in with just her school books to keep her company for a month straight.
I had some people complain the punishment was to harsh. I take school seriously.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

I wasn't able to go to Anna's Chuck E. Cheese party today
I really, really hurt myself Thursday. I wanted to go Michael's for their sale. Well, it's easier to get to Michael's from the office in West Philly than it is to my apartment. I only live a 10 minute car ride away from Springfield.
But, coming home I have to take either the 109 and connect to the 114 in Chester or the 109 to the trolley, to the 114 in Sharon Hill. No mattter which direction I went I would have had to wait an hour for the 114 in either Sharon Hill or Chester. No thank you! Chester is well... Chester, and Sharon Hill is getting bad.
So, I got the happy idea to walk home. Did you know that it's 3.64 miles from Michael's to my house and did you know that if you take one of my "short cuts" it's 4.5 miles! I walked 4.5 miles home. I should know better. I've had FMS for 20+ years now and should know not to push too hard. Plus I can't seem to get it through my thick skull that I'm 45 not 25!
I'm hurting so bad I spent most of the day laying on the floor. I think what makes me so angry is that it's my own darned fault!
All the doctors worry about is my heart disease. How about a little help with this stupid FMS so I can function!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Oh Anne that is horrible...I hope you fell better. Anyways you needs to be able to take Anna when you can get it there and play with her. I sure she won't mind. Did you get anything at M's?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Sara I hope things calm down for you very soon. You always seen to have things so organized as far as your schedule. So I know with you and Noah being sick, Work and Noah's Father things can be hard. They will get better I promise! Take care!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

I joined a Name Swap and I received my package today this is what I got!
From My Pal Jenna S.

She made me some beautiful handmade items!

Edited by Renee77 on 04-12-08 12:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi Renee!
I did get a few things at Michael's LOL. I really went to just get adhesive and spent $60.00!!!
Which of course means I spent my cigarette money, yikes! Oh well, scrapping is healthier!
I got the adhesive, paper (I have very little paper) some ink and I bought a cuttlebug kids alpha die set for $7.50. It works with my Cuttlebug and it's so cute. The Olivia die set I had bought last summer for the Cuttlebug cost $90.00! I bought that with a 50% off coupon though LOL. Same with the Cuttlebug itself, 50% off coupon.
I used the cuttlekids die set last night. I altered a double sided frame that I had picked up in the Dollar Tree to give to Heather. I took pics of it, but my camera is dying and the photos are off-color and fuzzy. Blech. Time to save up for a new camera. The digi camera I have now is 8 years old and on it's last leg.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

Oh Anne! I sure hope that you feel better soon! I know how much you were looking forward to that party

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Anne i hope you feel better

i got my goodie box today yay it was packed with stuff

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to babigirl

HI everyone...I am so embarassed I didn't know the threads had changed...
I have been really sick and am now better and getting back to everything.

So how is everyone? I hope we are all good and we had a good weekend!

Are there any challenges or anything going on right now?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:

Are there any challenges or anything going on right now?

I really hope your feeling better.

Nothing is going on right now as far as challenges. But I was thinking of doing a Mother's Day card swap since we do have a lot of Mother's here. What does everyone think? Or my other idea came from a layout Anne did of herself!
Let me know what everyone thinks...

Page 2 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics