Page 3 of 39 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi Renee!
I did get a few things at Michael's LOL. I really went to just get adhesive and spent $60.00!!!
Which of course means I spent my cigarette money, yikes! Oh well, scrapping is healthier!
I got the adhesive, paper (I have very little paper) some ink and I bought a cuttlebug kids alpha die set for $7.50. It works with my Cuttlebug and it's so cute. The Olivia die set I had bought last summer for the Cuttlebug cost $90.00! I bought that with a 50% off coupon though LOL. Same with the Cuttlebug itself, 50% off coupon.
I used the cuttlekids die set last night. I altered a double sided frame that I had picked up in the Dollar Tree to give to Heather. I took pics of it, but my camera is dying and the photos are off-color and fuzzy. Blech. Time to save up for a new camera. The digi camera I have now is 8 years old and on it's last leg.

Wow Anne you deserve every penny you spent on yourself. I don't have a bug but I did see the die's on sale. And the Cuttlekids were on clearance. Sometimes you just can't pass up a sale.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Renee77 either is great with me!! Look forward to anything that will be planned...

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Any type of challenge sounds cool!
I'm so bored at home with no one take care of, I'm considering getting a second job. Besides needing the extra money, it beats sitting home with nothing to do!

I did make another card for the challenge today. I'm sending this one to my Aunt Jen

April Challenge Ribbon&Fiber By Anne1701

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anne1701

Yeah i probably would do a challenge if one was going on how is everyone

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to babigirl

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a great weekend

I'm really starting to like making cards a lot! I'm glad I joined the card challenge, seeing everyone's beautiful cards is really inspirational. I made another one. I found a website with instructions for criss-cross cards. I thought it would be hard to make but it wasn't at all and I really like that technique a lot. I have a hard time trying to use patterned paper so this gives me a chance to play with it and learn.

My friend Margie's birthday is at the end of this month so I made a birthday card for her.

Birthday Card for Marge By Anne1701

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Renee77

Hi everyone !!!
First of all i want to say sorry for being inactive lately. Pls. understand that im so lazy with everything because I am now on my 36 wks. and i find it hard to sleep at night.Yest. i fell asleep round 12 in the afternoon. Ive been suffering from heartburn as well and havin a big belly is just so uncomfortable........!!!!!
I really cant wait to be back to normal and hold our baby. I am excited and anxious at the same time.
To everyone here i just want u all to know that i miss u all and hope everything's good where u all are.
Renee, thankyou so much for the lovely package of scrap good supplies and gifts for baby Mirai. you are soo sweet and generous. Love you !!! I feel so special. thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Also, i hope your problem with your car/insurance would be resolve asap !!!!

Love and Hugs to one and all !!! Milz

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi all!
I hope everyone had a great weekend

I'm really starting to like making cards a lot! I'm glad I joined the card challenge, seeing everyone's beautiful cards is really inspirational. I made another one. I found a website with instructions for criss-cross cards. I thought it would be hard to make but it wasn't at all and I really like that technique a lot. I have a hard time trying to use patterned paper so this gives me a chance to play with it and learn.

My friend Margie's birthday is at the end of this month so I made a birthday card for her.

Birthday Card for Marge By Anne1701

Wow Anne! Your cards are beautiful!!! I agree i enjoyed Shannah's Card Challenge. It is keeping me motivated. I love looking at everyones work. Where did you find the directions on the criss cross card? That is so cute!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

How was your weekend? Did you get any scrapping done?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to luckynewmom

• luckynewmom Said:
Hi everyone !!!
First of all i want to say sorry for being inactive lately. Pls. understand that im so lazy with everything because I am now on my 36 wks. and i find it hard to sleep at night.Yest. i fell asleep round 12 in the afternoon. Ive been suffering from heartburn as well and havin a big belly is just so uncomfortable........!!!!!
I really cant wait to be back to normal and hold our baby. I am excited and anxious at the same time.
To everyone here i just want u all to know that i miss u all and hope everything's good where u all are.
Renee, thankyou so much for the lovely package of scrap good supplies and gifts for baby Mirai. you are soo sweet and generous. Love you !!! I feel so special. thankyou thankyou thankyou.

You're Welcome Milz!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

I worked and 4 cards this weekend but it was so hot on Sunday I did not even attempt to do any scrapping. I will post pic's later tonight.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Our next challenge will be a lo with one word title describing you! The due date for this chalenge will be the 30 of April - we will vote and find out who the winner is !!

1.It has to be a new Layout about you!
2.One word title that describes who you are, your personality.
3. At least one photo of you.
4. Twist - must include some sort of journaling.

At the end of April we will vote and I will send a small prize to the winner ! Have fun !!

If you have any questions just ask!

Edited by Renee77 on 04-14-08 07:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Renee77

Yipeee....This challenge is just what I need....as I stated in an earlier post I will stop signing up for swaps and concentrate on my LO's now that I have my own little space I have no excuses to work on actual scrapping and this will be a GREAT start!

Take care Milz!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

Good I'm glad your up for the challenge!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

The challenge sounds great!! WOOHOO! I just started a book of me so this will be prefect!!

LuckyNewMom- I hope that things are better soon I can so relate to you,I went through the exact same thing,just hang in there. : )

Anne your cards are just beautiful!! Very talented!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Thank you Renee and Margaret for the sweet comments on my cards

Renee I PM'd you the website where I found the instructions for the criss-cross card. It was surprisingly easy to make

I hope everyone had a great weekend and great start to the week. Of course I fell asleep on one of my trolleys on the way to work LOL! Fortunately where I woke up was the end of the line in Center City and was able to get right on the next trolley I needed.

The challenge sounds like fun! Wow one word to describe me? I'll have to think about that one LOL!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

• luckynewmom Said:
Hi everyone !!!

Hi Milz! Please don't worry, we understand. It's rough at the end of your pregnancy. I know about the heartburn! I had to sleep sitting up during the end of my pregnancy with my dd. My Gram had told me it was a sign of a baby with lots of hair LOL! But, my dd was born with a full head of hair, go figure!

With my pregnancies I was so tired near the end and then all of sudden a few days before I delivered I got a HUGE burst of energy.

Just make sure you rest and take care of yourself. Soon enough you'll have a sweet little one to take care of!

Gentle Hugs,
Anne

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Thank you Renee and Margaret for the sweet comments on my cards

Renee I PM'd you the website where I found the instructions for the criss-cross card. It was surprisingly easy to make

I hope everyone had a great weekend and great start to the week. Of course I fell asleep on one of my trolleys on the way to work LOL! Fortunately where I woke up was the end of the line in Center City and was able to get right on the next trolley I needed.

The challenge sounds like fun! Wow one word to describe me? I'll have to think about that one LOL!

Thanks for the P.m. Anne I can't wait to try it.
I know I found a challenge that I'm having a hard time with. I was thinking all day LOL!

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to Renee77

JCI, I am going to try and do this challenge I haven't felt up to scrapping. Thanks you ladies for your prayers that means a lot to me. Thank you Sheila for being the friend you are.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • babigirl Said:

How was your weekend? Did you get any scrapping done?

A little i was planning on doing some sunday but my head was killing me and i couldn't get much done

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to babigirl

thanks a lot for all the wonderful message and support i receive from most of you. God bless everyone:)

Hugs and Kisses ~ milz

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Hello ladies!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi Renee!

Well, until Monday I'm only going to be able to access the Internet through work. I'm having "issues" with Comcast. When don't we have issues with cable companies!
They're overbilling me by $50.00 a month, no idea why and their computers are conveniently not working today. Anyway both the Internet and Cable TV are off because the bill is past due. No kidding, I've been asking for a bill since Feb! I have yet to receive anything, not even a shut off notice. I can only see the current month's bill online, that how I found out about the overcharge. Ugh.
I'm switching back over to RCN on Monday. There is no way on Earth I can pay Comcast $584.00 this week! Heck, that's more than my rent!!
I'll pay Comcast, but over a couple of months and well you know where they can put their cable I signed up for $100.00 a month so how they figure I how $584.00 is beyond me.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Oh Anne that stinks...our phone/internet service is really high too. then out internet is connected to our satalite and it keeps shutting off YUCK. The service is not worth all we pay.

Good luck on that bill dispute -

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

I just got done on the phone with Comcast. They're overcharging me over $50 a month for the service I signed up for. They're trying to tell me I asked for the whole complete package. Uhhh no and I have the receipt I signed. I just wanted basic digital cable, Internet and basic phone services for roughly $100.00 a month. I really don't watch a lot of TV and have the digital mostly for Anna. She likes the shows they have with On Demand channels. Sesame Street, Dora, etc. I generally just watch a few shows on the SCI-FI channel, sometimes the science of food network. The phone... LOL I hate talking on the phone, basic is all I need.
So I'll be back in business at home next Monday.
I'll pay Comcast what I owe but I'm switching back to RCN. Comcast can shove it.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

That's right Anne they can shove it. LOL you don't need to be charged a penny more!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Hi ladies how is everyone today

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to babigirl

WOW Anne I hate when stuff like that happens.....I do not blame you I would tell them where to put it to..

I am very lucky,we have bellsouth phone and internet and it is 70.00 a month plus unlimited long distance,but we have no satellite,they want a 200.00 dep and there is no way we can afford that right now. So we have just basic channels which is really boring sometimes but we rent movies....

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Usually we just watch basic cable anyways MTV, Hg TV, Food Network, E, TLC, The Movie channels are movies I already seen anyways! I do love the fact that the satilite is two hours ahead so I don't have to wait until 10pm to watch my shows they come on at 8:00 pm that's my fav...

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Milz - No appologies needed!!! Being in the last few weeks of pregnancy is the worst feeling in the world. It's hard to do anything at all because you're so tired and uncomfortable. I hope that you can hold your sweet baby soon!!

Anne - OMG me and you could have sang the same song! But my issues were with a phone company. I switched from one company over to another, but the one that was supposed to be canceled kept on billing me. I called them and they said that they were going to remove the charges and I was told not to pay the balance until they sent me a new bill with the updated charges. I listened (STUPID ME!LOL) and then I get a phone call out of the blue saying that I had to pay 200$ in 7 days or I was getting sent to collections! Never listen to a company when they tell you NOT to pay! Anyway, I hope you get your stuff straightened out and they take a flying leap to "you know where!!"

Edited by Scrappy Shanah on 04-15-08 02:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Scrappy Shanah

Good day everyone !!!
Shannah, thanks for the warm message

Anne, we also pay $50.00 a month for our Internet. Its really expensive !!!

Aaahhh, i feel so uncomfortable...even just by sitting, its like i would hurt my baby just in a sitting position.i cant wait to pop.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Oh poor Milz it will be all over soon! When is your due date for Mirai?

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi all!

Ahh I can't wait until Monday! I can live without a phone or TV but it's kind of boring without the Internet!
I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I am going to miss the 2 favorite shows I do like on the Sci-Fi channel. Tonight is Ghost Hunters and Friday is the season premier of Dr. Who. Oh well, they'll rerun them LOL.
I was going to just get basic but Anna likes some of the On Demand shows, like Sesame Street, etc. I'm not ordering movie channels. I rarely if ever watch them. I keep the TV off most of the time when I'm home unless there's something specific I want to see.
Ugh, it's so slow and boring at work right now!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Anne1701

I don't know what I would do without our Directv. I'm a reality tv addict! Last night was Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Tonight is Idol and Top Chef. No wonder I never get anything done!! LOL!

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi all!

Ahh I can't wait until Monday! I can live without a phone or TV but it's kind of boring without the Internet!
I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I am going to miss the 2 favorite shows I do like on the Sci-Fi channel. Tonight is Ghost Hunters and Friday is the season premier of Dr. Who. Oh well, they'll rerun them LOL.
I was going to just get basic but Anna likes some of the On Demand shows, like Sesame Street, etc. I'm not ordering movie channels. I rarely if ever watch them. I keep the TV off most of the time when I'm home unless there's something specific I want to see.
Ugh, it's so slow and boring at work right now!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

I love reality t.v. too - love top chef and Ace of cakes , and love some of the MTV reality/fake shows Real World, The Hills, Laguna Beach lol They keep me entertained....:)

Edited by Renee77 on 04-16-08 09:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

They actually filmed an episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen in the city where I work. It was big news for days ... LOL!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
They actually filmed an episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen in the city where I work. It was big news for days ... LOL!

That is sooo cool! I love when I go to the movies or see a commercial of a location I am familiar with. They are always filming things around here. I like trying to see if I see an actor/actress. DH always see's Actors when he is at work (Studio City/North Hollywood) or when he delivers to Universal Studios.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

I just saw the filming of a new movie when I went to Toronto. I think it's going to be called Max Pain. We were driving around and saw an NYPD cruiser and I was just like What the heck! There was a movie with Roddy Piper (ex wrestler) in my little 10 000 person town. I have yet to see it though

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Wow that is soooo cool!!

The closest to someone famous I have ever been is passing Brooks and Dunn tour bus on the highway ,my dh was an OTR truckdriver and we came up on them and there it was plain as day in big letters...I was like OMG!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-16-08 07:45 PM

Hi everyone! Just checking in. Hope everyone is ok.

I'm super busy right now with work stuff. But all is well.

Love the challenge idea!!! I will definitely be doing it.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
I just saw the filming of a new movie when I went to Toronto. I think it's going to be called Max Pain. We were driving around and saw an NYPD cruiser and I was just like What the heck! There was a movie with Roddy Piper (ex wrestler) in my little 10 000 person town. I have yet to see it though

That is really cool. I think sometimes when they film movies - it takes a really long time to come out on the big screen.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
Wow that is soooo cool!!

The closest to someone famous I have ever been is passing Brooks and Dunn tour bus on the highway ,my dh was an OTR truckdriver and we came up on them and there it was plain as day in big letters...I was like OMG!!!!

So does that mean you would go on the road with him? That's cool to see a tour bus. I wonder sometimes I see those buses with blacked out window who is really inside there! That is so awesome.

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

Wow ... we've all had "star" encounters.

I got to interview Common (a rapper) and Dom DeLuise for my job (over the phone).

I've also got a Christmas card from Marcia Wallace (from Bob Newhart and the Simpsons)

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Wow ... we've all had "star" encounters.

I got to interview Common (a rapper) and Dom DeLuise for my job (over the phone).

I've also got a Christmas card from Marcia Wallace (from Bob Newhart and the Simpsons)

That is so cool!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

I actually had to leave work early yesterday because my shoulders were hurting. I'm not sure if it is related to carpel tunnel or just stress but I was in so much pain. I still am but I can't go home early today OH WELL I WILL HAVE TO PUT MY BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT!!! LOL

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi All!
Ugh, I wish Monday would hurry up and get here! At least I'm getting some scrapping done LOL!
Although a few films were made in Philly the closest I've come to a star encounter is years ago when I worked at Dunkin' Donuts. And I mean YEARS ago LOL!
I honestly don't remember the name of the movie being filmed or who the star was that was in it. But for some reason they came to the Dunkin' Donuts I worked at on 4th & Oregon for their morning coffess and a HUGE order of muffins, etc. Seems whoever was in the starring role took a liking to my bran muffins. I was stuck working a month straight (I worked the grave yard shift) so the muffins were done "properly" LOL. LOL the only reason my muffins came out nicer was because I didn't follow the instructions in that dumb book. There was way too much water added to it, you know to stretch the batter to make more. Well, during the hours I worked there was no boss around, so I made them "right" LOL LOL!
It got me a $50.00 tip at the end of the month, so it wasn't too bad. $50.00 in 1985 was a nice amount!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

I've also met the band Mudvayne and Gob. Mudvayne I met while we were waiting outside of the building for concert tickets. Their bus pulls up, they get out and just walked over and started talking! I almost died! They were totally normal and great guys. (The singer was HOT!) Gob I met twice at a small venue in the next town over. OH! I also literally ran right into Colin James at a truck stop when I was a little kid. I had no idea who he was though. My mom almost yelled at me for running into him until she saw who it was and then she just froze! LOl

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie

I got to say hi to ZZ Top last year We were at a concert sitting 3rd row from the stage watching Pattie Labelle and ZZ Top was standing on the side of the stage watching her also, I ran up said Hello and told them I love their music. They were very polite and spoke back !
Nice birthday!

Renee I hope you feel better

Anne Hopefully the weekend will zoom by so you will have your Cable back!

mpmyers Common is very sexy! I wish I could talk to him on the phone

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Luvaqtpie

wow ! PAtti Labelle, i am familiar with some of her music.

Renee, hpe you feel better and Anne, take care and have a nice trip.

Hugs to all !

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Friday!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Renee77

Happy Friday Evryone!

I am so happy my DH went back to work today (he has been off sick since Jan) I am happy for 3 reasons 1. We need the money 2. Because he's well enough to go back 3. Because I can scrap without being bothered
He works 2nd shift and I work 1st so my evenings are my own.

SO HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE?!!!!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Luvaqtpie

What is everyone planning to do this weekend?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

Good for you Sheila! Now you can scrap in peace! And more money for scrapping Yippy!

WE started our weekend last night at B.J.'s we had pizza and drinks. I had Berry Burst Beer it was so cold and so Yummy! Tonight we go out to dinner with DH family. Then Sat. is my nephew's 4th birthday! That should be fun especially because my DB & SIL just split up and are getting divorced. It's for the better all she did was complain about him. So this should be interesting. Sunday hopefully I will be able to scrap DH lets me scrap he does not bother too much especially because I will be in the same room as he. But when I get up he asks "where are you going" I laugh and tell him. He's funny! They do require a lot of attention though!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Sheila - How is Michelle doing? Is she feeling better?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

This weekend i have drill so after tonight i won't be back till sunday night

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to babigirl

Renee77, I hope you feel better soon. I'm back at work but no not feeling better. I would love for this pain to go away. I did go see the surgen Friday, he said no surgery. I go see my Doc. this Tuesday so i hope he has a better solution something for this pain as Sheila say I can't stay on pain killers everyday. Thanks for asking about me.

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to mhjudge32

Sheila you are crazy. I told DH he needs to call your DH so they can go fishing. I thought he was still at home. He said when he goes to freemont he will call him so I hope he can go you know thats when he goes for the weekend. Hope by then I feel like scrappin.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to mhjudge32

Well I spent my Sat on the couch holding my 3 yr old,she cried since lunch complaining with everything from her ear to her toes hurting. I called the Dr to see if maybe she had developed strep even though they did a test on her friday and it was neg.but since her sister had it you never know,well he said he didn't think that was it that it was probably just a viral infection so ok......on with the screaming and cryin and Tylenol...well finally she says my ear hurts which was the only thing that she had not said earlier...so I call doc back well guess what he NEVER returned my call oh I was soooooo *&*&*&*%% so I wait just a bit longer bcuz now my only option is the ER and I wasn't sure if it was an emergency or not.....well fever shoots up she is sleeping then cryin sleeping then crying and nothing would comfort her,so at 5:30 I decide we were going,I get there and 6:30,it was 11:00 before we got home...she had an ear infection apparently a bad one she never acts like that....well we get there and they call her back to triage,her fever was 102.3 so they go ahead and give her some tylenol and within 45 min she perked up and as not crying...so not only did the doc not call me back but at an earlier date he told me the wrong dose of tylenol to give her,so I wsan't giving her enough which is why the fever was not changing...aarrghhhhhhhhhh...she slept good last night and is better this morning than she was....thank goodness.

So one with strep and one with an ear infection what a good weekend I have had,LOL bless them....It hurts when they hurt..I am praying for a better week! And dh will be off next weekend......yeeahhhhh he is suppose to work a dance Friday night, we have a pickle festival here every April and the Band of Oz will be here Friday night...so I get in free!! WOOHOO!! I can't wait!! If you have ever heard of Mt.Olive Pickles that is us : )!!!

Well now that I am off my soapbox I will go!!! LOL

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Renee-yep I rode with for 4 weeks,I have seen the entire east coast except 2 states......but after 4 weeks I was ready to come home to my nice clean house,lol truckstops are so filthy especially when you have to use their showers.....some were ok others I could tell u some horror stories about.....Berry Burst Beer...that sounds so good...who makes it do you know?

Great Sheila,I know where you are coming from...

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Sheila - I hope the pain goes away how much more can you take? Gee!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Margaret - I hope your children get better soon! That is seems so hard when they are small and you are guessing what's wrong. Then not knowing the correct dosage of tylenol. Because of course you don't want to gine them too much. It sure seems so scary to be a parent!!!

My DH drove cross country for Werner for 4 months he did not like it. He is a people person and he was so lonely. So he came home It was soooo hard for me to be without him. I would go to work and come home eat cereal and go to bed. I was so depressed. But now he comes home every night! He now works for UPS Freight.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Has anyone started on the Challenge yet?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

hi how is everyone doing today

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:

I'm at least thinking about it. I just can't find the right picture of me ... all of them are with my daughter. LOL!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
  • Renee77 Said:

I'm at least thinking about it. I just can't find the right picture of me ... all of them are with my daughter. LOL!!

Lol! I know what you mean! I hate to have my picture taken but I take pictures of everyone else! I have been thinking but nothing is started I have been working on a swap and cards! I should crack down and start!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

I finally have my Internet back! Talk about bored... ugh. No TV, phone or Internet for a week. Blech I've gotten spoiled with all the technology.
Margaret I hope your children are feeling better. Anna was supposed to stay all weekend but went home Saturday afternoon. I spent all night Friday and most of Saturday cleaning up... she had some kind of stomach virus.
Sheila I hope they can do something for your pain soon. It's definitely not fun needing pain meds all the time. I can barely function without my ******** and even with it still have pain.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Welcome back Anne I missed my chatting buddy!!! Glad to have you back

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Welcome back anne

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to babigirl

Thank you
Good Morning.
I'm staying home today. Whatever Anna had over the weekend, is now living in my stomach, yuck.
If I need to keep making a run for the bathroom I'd rather do it at home. I'm sure my co-workers would prefer that too LOL!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Hey Anne I'm home too with a stomach thing. I got so sick last night and decided to stay home I think it is the 1st time this year I called in sick but I made DH call because my Supervisor was not in a great mood yesterday so I was a little chicken to call her at 4:45 am ! She is much nicer to Men so she was sooo nice to him. He ended up coming home too because he said he was scared cause I never call in. I'm fine my tummy is just so sore from Vo**ting yuck!

I've uploaded a few things in my gallery if anyone is interested in looking! Cards & ATC's!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Hey everyone.

Renee and Anna i am sorry that yall are feeling bad you feel better.

I was really kinda down today like i wasn't really bad or sick just down

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Back to work feeling much better just so tired...i can never get enough rest these days!!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Milz - it's been a while since you've been on. Wondering if you popped that baby out yet!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Where is everyone????

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

I'm at work ... where are you at? LOL!!!

• Renee77 Said:
Where is everyone????

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

Work too LOL!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
Work too LOL!

Stinks doesn't it?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

Nah it's o.k. The more I work the more I can spend

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Hey all how is everyone?? I am pretty good!!

Renee just checked out the new stuff in you gallery...all I can say is WOW!!

I hope everyone is feeling much better....my only prob is it is that time...yyuuucckkkkkk.....other than that I am just great,lol

Have a great day!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
Hey all how is everyone?? I am pretty good!!

Renee just checked out the new stuff in you gallery...all I can say is WOW!!

I hope everyone is feeling much better....my only prob is it is that time...yyuuucckkkkkk.....other than that I am just great,lol

Have a great day!!

I feel ya girlfriend!!!!!! Yuck!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

What do you do with the stuff that you make?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Like my cards? Some I send to people some I sell. My ATC's (the pink ones) are for a swap.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi all!
I hope everyone is having a good day.
I am soooo bored! I'm at work but it's so stinking slow. It normally gets slow this time of year, but the with the price of fuel being so high people are not ordering much.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Have you seen the prices of gas - OMG I seen one station yesterday selling gas for $ 4.47 for premium. Regular unleaded was $ 4.27. that is just so crazy!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

I know what you mean Renee. I see the wholesale prices as well and everday the price just keeps going higher and higher.
The smaller fuel companies like the one I work for hate when the price goes so high. People buy less and of course we make less money.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Yes! Everything is going up and our pay does not! This stinks!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

hi everyone how is everyone today.

Me i am feeling a little sad not sure why just don't feel al that good

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Why don't you scrap it always makes me feel better! "paper therapy"

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
Like my cards? Some I send to people some I sell. My ATC's (the pink ones) are for a swap.

Shoot I was hoping to snag those ATC'S,LOL

How much do you sell your cards for?

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Gas prices keep going up here too,they are at 3.59 right now and that happened in a 3 week period. I don't know what we will do,as was said earlier pay is not going up, so for the ones that are on the bottom of the totem pole we are gonna be in trouble..we are trying to cut corners every way that we can but it is not that easy especially with 2 lil ones.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

I know exactly what you mean Margaret. I had to give up my car. Between the cost of insurance and gas I just can't keep up with it. I'm helping my dd financially with Anna and just can't afford to help and keep the car. So I decided to sell the car. My dd's boyfriend is going to buy it. He can't pay the full amount at once so I'm going to let him make payments weekly.
It works out for both of us, he gets a car with decent mileage per gallon (it's a 1999 Saturn) and I'll have some extra money every week.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

I just won $100 on the lottery!
I usually play about $3.00 worth of the 4-digit on payday. My dd's birthday came out boxed so for my 50 cent ticket I get $100 back!
Anna really needs some summer stuff so I'll be shopping tomorrow

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

YAY ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awsome! I hope you have a great time shopping!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

yeah i am already at the point where all I do is go to the grocery store and to take my dd to school.....scrap shopping is out for a while..I have got to go back to work but don't know what to do about a babysitter,hopefull my other dd will mae it into pre-k....if not we are in trouble I am laready in a bind where light bill and phone are due at the sme time plus I need groceries and I don't have the money for it all...arrrgghhhhh

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Margaret
I hear you. Food prices are just as bad as the gas prices anymore. Now that my dd and granddaughter aren't living her I no longer qualify for food stamps. My dd has an appointment on Tuesday to go apply.
My dd didn't want to apply because the State makes you attend this program if you're not working. My dd went after Anna was born when she was getting cash assistance. It's supposed to help you get a job. Yeah right. My dd said all she did there was a few things on the computer and helped them file. When I saw the resume example they gave her I almost fell off my chair. A prospective employer would glance at that and toss it. It was 4 pages long and some of the worst fomatting I have ever seen!
She needs to apply for the food stamps though BUT she got good news today. She's been accepted at the CHI Institute to take classes to become a Vetinary Assistant! She's so excited. I'm hoping the financial aid works out for her. This would be an excellent opportunity (and she won't have to go the State's ridiculous EARN program!).

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anne1701

Congrats Anne i am sure you can find some good use for that.

I can feel you guys on the food issue i only shop for two people and it's alot of money

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:

I just won $100 on the lottery!
I usually play about $3.00 worth of the 4-digit on payday. My dd's birthday came out boxed so for my 50 cent ticket I get $100 back!
Anna really needs some summer stuff so I'll be shopping tomorrow

Congrats Anne you deserve that lucky streak!!!
Congrats for selling your car!!!
And best of all congrats to Heather! Good for her!
How is Anna now that she is living with her mommy!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Food Prices -
They aren't so bad to me we buy our meats in bulk and freeze them in small portions. And it works out that we only buy it every 2-3 months. Same with the household items soap,t.p., toothpaste, laundry soap, dish soap, paper towels all that stuff we only buy every 3 months or so. It works for us but then it's just me and dh so things seem to last a lot longer.

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Renee77

Hi my good friends here
Just dropping by to say i miss you all. Im on my 38 weeks and Im getting scared and excited at the same time. I know the labour and delivery would be painful and im asking for all your prayers.. My tolerance to pain is low and i hope that I can make it..Im so inactive here lately and i hope you understand ..

Renee, its great to shop and stock supplies. I like that. I can imagine goin to your house and seeing lots of goodies. yumyumyum...

Anne, congratulations for winning the lottery. $100.00 is a big thing.

Hugs to all !

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah

Milz so good to hear from you! Glad to see you're still hanging in there

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Hi Milz!
It's so good to hear from you. Don't worry it will all be over soon and you'll have a beautiful little boy to love.
As for the pain of labor and delivery I won't lie to you it is painful. BUT often it's more scary than anything. And don't worry too much it will all go fine With all three of my children I did not use pain medications. Believe it or not with my first the pain really wasn't that bad. Although in spite of having FMS I'm told I have a high tolerance for pain.
Are you going to use anything for pain? I didn't but my dd had an epidural. It really helped her. Oh yeah and she had nubain in the beginning. That must be some kind of pain medicine LOL she said she saw the stork and Elmo at one point LOL. But it made her delivery easier.
It's an exciting, scary and joyous time for you. I will keep you in my prayers and I'm sure everything will go great for you and your little one.

Page 3 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics