Page 5 of 39 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Okay i am in for the swap do we make one for each person in the swap

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Yes! one per person!

Edited by Renee77 on 05-06-08 03:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

O.k. Ladies so far I have:
Anne1701
Babigirl
Scrapy Shanah
Renee77
Scrappinmomto2girls
mpmyers
Luvqtpie
Iamtherealtamtam

That have signed up. Let's give the others time to check in and let me know, so we know how many ATC's to create. Also for Scrappy Shanah if you send her card with mine I will mail them all to her.
Any questions?

Edited by Renee77 on 05-09-08 06:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

I'm in!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Good morning Ladies! It's so gloomy outside today!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

It's raining here. yucky

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Scrappy Shanah

It's awful over here USC has there Commencement tomorrow and friday and it is so ugly outside.
Oh well at least we are alive and breathing it could be worse.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Very true........it could be worse that is what I keep telling myself....our hot water heater busted yesterday and soaked my bedroom floor..... the landlord got a new one put in today now the floor has to be redone.....aahhh always something!!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie

Hi Ladies

I sent renee a pm stating that I want to be included in the swap! I can't wait!

It's raining here alo very gloomy

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

Adding you (luvqtpie) to our list!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
Anne1701
Babigirl
Scrapy Shanah
Renee77
Scrappinmomto2girls
mpmyers
Luvqtpie
Iamtherealtamtam

That have signed up. Let's give the others time to check in and let me know, so we know how many ATC's to create. Also for Scrappy Shanah if you send her card with mine I will mail them all to her.
Any questions?

Bring this down!

Edited by Renee77 on 05-09-08 06:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

The other thing I need is addresses to compile a list to P.M. everyone.

So if the following Ladies can P.m. me there address:

Babigirl
Scrappy Shanah
Scrappinmomto2girls

Edited by Renee77 on 05-08-08 07:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Luvaqtpie ~ I mailed your rak yesterday 05/07/08 for participating in the April Challenge ~ Thank You!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Do you ladies have any plans for Mother's day?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

We are planning to take my Mom to Brunch and then we will spend the rest of the day at the Nursing Home with my Grandma I don't like that place!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

I'm at work at bored out of my mind!! LOL!

I'm hoping for a nice quiet Mother's Day. My apartment is a mess from my dd so I know I'll spend most of Saturday cleaning, ugh.

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Anne1701

Thanks Renee I cant wait!

I plan to try and scrap all day! That would be the best gift uninterupted scrapping!!!!!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Luvaqtpie

Here's a lo I completed for the May no picture Challenge
Strength By Luvaqtpie

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Luvaqtpie

first of all.. Advance HAppy Mother's Day to one and all

Heres the latest about me...
my due date is tom. but the doctor told me that hes not gonna come out yet and i might have to wait for 2 weeks or they would induce or worst comes to worse.. C- section.

I am suffering from the pain everytime the doctor would do an internal vaginal check up. He is so rough and it hurts so bad to the point that it bleeds. I wish i had this pregnancy in the Phils. where the doctors are more caring,sensitive to the needs and i can get the options to have a pain relief medications. Here,they dont give or suggest it. They all want it naturally. My friend told me that during labour i might call all of the Saints because of too much pain. I am getting so nervous and scared. I just hope i can make it. I have a very low tolerance to pain and here they do episiotomy to everyone ( almost ). It sounds so painful and I heard a lot of stories.

Pls. pray for me . I would need it so badly. take care everyone and have a nice day.

~ Milz

P.S.

Apparently my boy weighs 3600 grams or 8 pounds and the head is pretty big. I am so scared. I know the delivery would be too painful.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to luckynewmom

• luckynewmom Said:

my due date is tom. but the doctor told me that hes not gonna come out yet and i might have to wait for 2 weeks or they would induce or worst comes to worse.. C- section.

I am suffering from the pain everytime the doctor would do an internal vaginal check up. He is so rough and it hurts so bad to the point that it bleeds. I wish i had this pregnancy in the Phils. where the doctors are more caring,sensitive to the needs and i can get the options to have a pain relief medications. Here,they dont give or suggest it. They all want it naturally. My friend told me that during labour i might call all of the Saints because of too much pain. I am getting so nervous and scared. I just hope i can make it. I have a very low tolerance to pain and here they do episiotomy to everyone ( almost ). It sounds so painful and I heard a lot of stories.

Pls. pray for me . I would need it so badly. take care everyone and have a nice day.

~ Milz

P.S.

Apparently my boy weighs 3600 grams or 8 pounds and the head is pretty big. I am so scared. I know the delivery would be too painful.

Milz! Don't worry too much about going past your due date. With all three of my children I went a full 2 weeks past my due date. It's nothing really unusual.

I also had an episiotomy with 2 of my children. My Johnny was so skinny he slid right out LOL! He was long, 22 inches but only weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz. He's still a long tall string bean too LOL. The episiotomy was really simple, just a small cut and they stitch you after. I'm sure they give you a little shot of novicaine or something similar just prior to doing it. I did sit on an ice pack after and it helps with any soreness. My oldest son weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz. and dd was 8 lbs. 1 oz.

I am kind of shocked at how rough the doctors treat you though! Here in the U.S. if a doctor treated a woman like that he'd get a foot in his face! Well at least from this South Philly girl.

It's natural to be scared and worry about the pain too. It is a shame that they won't offer you pain relief. A lot of women opt for it and there's nothing wrong with it, it doesn't harm either the baby or the mother.

The one thing that got me through the pain of natural childbirth was remembering that it would not last forever. And of course there's the reward and joy of finally holding your baby afterward

I will most definitely keep you in my prayers that you have a quick and easy as possible labor and delivery

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Anne1701

thanks a lot Anne. it really is painful on how he checked me up.Apparently everyone knows that hes rough and we cant do anything about it. Everyone has to pass him from the 37th week to the last. He is the owner and the main doctor ( the famous ) of the maternity hospital. the hospital 's name is Narita and thats his family name. His hospital is quite famous here too.
I just hate how rough he is. Its like my private part has been ransacked and i felt sore down there. i feel like ive been ripped or devirginize.
Yes,i asked the midwives here and almost everyone i talked to at the hospital ( patients ,preggo moms ) about the epidurals or pain reliefs and they said they all went through it without it. the hospital doesnt give it,thats what the midwives told me.
I mean, if he is just not that rough and just try to be a lil sensitive and all then i guess i can bear it. I guess hes giving me a show of whats gonna happen in the actual procedure.
i would have to go again on Monday for NST and another internal vaginal check up,same procedure and im thinking if i should go or not. Im scared coz of the pain..its like im having a trauma.

This will definitely my first and last pregnancy.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah

Milz it's very natural to be so scared. I remember driving to the hospital and I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. I don't think that anyone could truely be prepared. I was also 13 days overdue and had to be induced. If you have to have your water broken to start labour at all, I will guarentee that it is 100% painless. I had no idea that it was even broken until I felt the gross gush of water. And the very best thing that you can do to progress labour is relax. I know that's not the easiest thing to say or do in that situation, but the more you can relax, the more you can dialate and the quicker it's over! I had an episiotomy as well and it wasent really all too horrible. Just atleast ask for novicane. That will completely numb the area and you wont even feel the cut. I will be sure to keep you in my thoughts though!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Here's a lo I completed for the May no picture Challenge
Strength By Luvaqtpie

This is so beautiful ~ I often want to try to do a layout without a picture! You did a wonderful job!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

I added Tammy to our ATC Swap!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• luckynewmom Said:

~ Milz

P.S.

First of all I am glad to hear from you!!!!!

Second I am so sorry the Dr. is so rough with you. That is just wrong. It's a shame that you are in the embarassing position then to have the Dr. treat you that way. Don't worry Milz it will all be over soon and I'm sure that the moment you see your son "Mirai" all your fears, discomfort and pain will disappear!

So you take care try to relax like Shanah mentioned and remember to breath! Oh and focus!!! (I was watching the Baby Story Last night can you tell)

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
  • luckynewmom Said:

~ Milz

P.S.

Milz! Don't worry too much about going past your due date. With all three of my children I went a full 2 weeks past my due date. It's nothing really unusual.

I also had an episiotomy with 2 of my children. My Johnny was so skinny he slid right out LOL! He was long, 22 inches but only weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz. He's still a long tall string bean too LOL. The episiotomy was really simple, just a small cut and they stitch you after. I'm sure they give you a little shot of novicaine or something similar just prior to doing it. I did sit on an ice pack after and it helps with any soreness. My oldest son weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz. and dd was 8 lbs. 1 oz.

I am kind of shocked at how rough the doctors treat you though! Here in the U.S. if a doctor treated a woman like that he'd get a foot in his face! Well at least from this South Philly girl.

It's natural to be scared and worry about the pain too. It is a shame that they won't offer you pain relief. A lot of women opt for it and there's nothing wrong with it, it doesn't harm either the baby or the mother.

The one thing that got me through the pain of natural childbirth was remembering that it would not last forever. And of course there's the reward and joy of finally holding your baby afterward

I will most definitely keep you in my prayers that you have a quick and easy as possible labor and delivery

Anne ~ you made me laugh about the South Philly Girl are they really that rough over there?

My mom's 4th child my little brother just came out so fast that the Nurse had to deliver him. Almost had to catch him... I always joke with her well after 4 kids they just fall out after that LOL! She always taps my arm and tells me to be quite...

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Milz it's very natural to be so scared. I remember driving to the hospital and I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. I don't think that anyone could truely be prepared. I was also 13 days overdue and had to be induced. If you have to have your water broken to start labour at all, I will guarentee that it is 100% painless. I had no idea that it was even broken until I felt the gross gush of water. And the very best thing that you can do to progress labour is relax. I know that's not the easiest thing to say or do in that situation, but the more you can relax, the more you can dialate and the quicker it's over! I had an episiotomy as well and it wasent really all too horrible. Just atleast ask for novicane. That will completely numb the area and you wont even feel the cut. I will be sure to keep you in my thoughts though!!!

You were 13 days over due? Those last weeks must be seem so long wondering when it's gonna be time!

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Renee77

thankyou so much for the support guys...
I think what their doing on me is MEMBRANE SWEEP. i just bumped into pregnancy forums and i guess its membrane sweep. i have no idea..honestly. i am in japan and its hard to understand the medical words.

Hi renee, i miss you. thanks for all the sweet words.And to shannah, i am trying to relax but its hard girl.. i was screaming decently today telling him it hurts doc it hurts but it didnt work. its so traumatic. this will definitely be my first and last.
thanks for keeping me into your thoughts !!!!!!!!!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah

ok membrane sweeps hurt! My dr was a fantastic guy and gentle for the most part, but what he's basically trying to do is help start you to dialate. It basically feels like he's trying to pry you open (sorry if TMI). My dr had to stop because I was crying so hard. UGH! It would be so nice if the men had to go through this!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • Anne1701 Said:
  • luckynewmom Said:

~ Milz

P.S.

Anne ~ you made me laugh about the South Philly Girl are they really that rough over there?

My mom's 4th child my little brother just came out so fast that the Nurse had to deliver him. Almost had to catch him... I always joke with her well after 4 kids they just fall out after that LOL! She always taps my arm and tells me to be quite...

Yep!
Although the younger generation is too danged rough. The tension here in Philly right now with everything going on is so thick it's scary. It's going to be a long, painful summer for the City of Philadelphia. Judging from some of the message boards and the idiotic posts... UGH!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

I just got this stamp today (thanks to my mommy ) and I HAD to try him out! I am absolutely obsessed with owls! But it's so hard to find anything owl around here so when I found him I had to get him. Here is one of the ATC's that I'll probably be sending for the swap

Owl ATC By Scrappy Shanah

Edited by Scrappy Shanah on 05-09-08 12:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

That is beautiful!!

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Anne1701

I just want to greet all of the mommies here.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you
Enjoy your special day.

This is for the mothers who have sat up
all night with sick toddlers in their arms,
wiping up barf laced with Oscar Mayer
wieners and cherry Kool-Aid saying,
'It's okay honey, Mommy's here.'

Who have sat in rocking chairs for hours on end soothing crying babies who can't be comforted.

This is for all the mothers who show up at
work with spit-up in their hair and milk stains
on their blouses and diapers in their purse.

For all the mothers who run carpools and
make cookies and sew Halloween costumes.
And all the mothers who DON'T.

This is for the mothers who gave birth to
babies they'll never see. And the mothers
who took those babies and gave them homes.

This is for the mothers whose priceless art
collections are hanging on their refrigerator doors.

And for all the mothers who froze their buns on metal bleachers at football or baseball games instead of watching from the warmth of their cars.
And that when their kids asked, 'Did you see me, Mom?' they could say, 'Of course, I wouldn't
have missed it for the world,' and mean it.

This is for all the mothers who yell at their kids in the grocery store and swat them in despair when they stomp their feet and scream for ice cream before dinner. And for all the mothers who count to ten instead, but realize how child abuse happens.

This is for all the mothers who sat down with
their children and explained all about making
babies. And for all the (grand)mothers who
wanted to, but just couldn't find the words.

This is for all the mothers who go
hungry, so their children can eat.

For all the mothers who read 'Goodnight,
Moon' twice a night for a year. And then
read it again, 'Just one more time.'

This is for all the mothers who taught
their children to tie their shoelaces before
they started school. And for all the mothers
who opted for Velcro instead.

This is for all the mothers who teach their sons
to cook and their daughters to sink a jump shot.

This is for every mother whose head turns automatically when a little voice calls 'Mom?'
in a crowd, even though they know their
own offspring are at home -- or even away
at college -- or have their own families.

This is for all the mothers who sent their kids
to school with stomach aches, assuring them
they'd be just FINE once they got there, only
to get calls from the school nurse an hour later
asking them to please pick them up. Right away.

This is for mothers whose children have gone
astray, who can't find the words to reach them.
For all the mothers who bite their lips until they
bleed when their 14 year olds dye their hair green.

For all the mothers of the victims of
recent school shootings, and the mothers
of those who did the shooting.

For the mothers of the survivors, and the mothers who sat in front of their TVs in horror, hugging their child who just came home from school, safely.

This is for all the mothers who taught their
children to be peaceful, and now pray
they come home safely from a war.

What makes a good mother anyway?
Is it patience? Compassion? Broad hips?
The ability to nurse a baby, cook dinner, and
sew a button on a shirt, all at the same time?

Or is it in her heart?
Is it the ache she feels when she
watches her son or daughter disappear
down the street, walking to school alone
for the very first time?

The jolt that takes her from sleep to
dread, from bed to crib at 2 A.M. to put
her hand on the back of a sleeping baby?

The panic, years later, that comes again
at 2 A.M. when she just wants to hear
their key in the door and know they
are safe again in her home?

Or the need to flee from wherever she is
and hug her child when she hears news
of a fire, a car accident, a child dying?

The emotions of motherhood are
universal and so our thoughts are for
young mothers stumbling through diaper
changes and sleep deprivation...
And for mature mothers learning to let go.

For working mothers and stay-at-home mothers.

Single mothers and married mothers.

Mothers with money, mothers without.

This is for you all. For all of us...

Hang in there. In the end we can
only do the best we can. Tell them
every day that we love them. And pray
and never stop being a mother.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Oh Milz...I am so sorry about what you are going through if only we could all be there with you to help see u through. But know that we are there in spirit and we love ya! It will be over before you know it! I remember how scared I was too.....I had heard horror stories too and that is all they were stories....everyone has their own unique experience and it means so much afterwards and you are like hmmm why was I so worried....so hang in there. With my last one she was 3 weeks past due,but sent me into labor for 2 of those 3 weeks I was having hard contractions but not dilating,I got sent home 2 times finally the last time I was dilating and she said guess what you are no going home this time and I hollered THANK YOU JESUS!!! They had just given me the epi when the midwife walked in and said its time ok lets push...hehehehe guess what?? I COULDN"T feel my legs..I was like there is no way I can push I can't feel anything I didn't know if my legs were up down or what,LOL.....but with help we got it.....now with my first one I had an epi too BUT she took so long to be born that it had worn off and I felt everything...lol what an experience..it was funny cuz the nurse told me to count to 10 well I started counting contracion hit I stopped he said c'mon shug you gotta count I looked at him and said....YOU *&%$**$ count..LOL after that he just backed up and then we had a beautiful lil girl

So shug you just hang in there and if you need us we are here!!

Love ya girl~~

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Oh and I forgot....

Happy Mothers Day I hope you all get pampered and treated very nice!!
DH is taking me out tonight to eat and to Michaels while my mom spend time with my 2 lil girls and then tomm we are going to treat my mom amd exchange gifts....so excited!! My dh's mom passed away when he was 15 so we might go put a flower there,he as a hard time going eve nnow and he is 32 but it diesn't help that it was on Mothers Day that she passed away. Bless him,he is so strong but that is one thing that really gets him. So say a prayer for him and his siblings please.....

Hugs n love to you all!

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom

thanks Scrappinmom for the wonderful and inspiring words of encouragement. Ive been having mild cramps since last nite and today when i went to the toilet i think i lost my mucus plug. But im still havin mild cramps. I hope this is the start of labour. I dont wanna be induce you know.
Happy Mothers day again to all of you.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Happy Mother's Day all!

And that's for all my friends here, those with children and those without. For even those without their children often help out and have a special child (or children) that they love.

I'm hoping for a quiet Mother's Day. My son John will stop over today if my DIL is feeling up to it. The poor girl was rushed to the ER last week and had her left ovary removed because of a huge cyst ready to burst. Bother breast and ovarian cancer run rampant in her family and they wanted to remove the ovary to be safe. I won't see my oldest son, Buddy, at all today. He's a chef at a local restuarant, this is his busiest day of the year LOL. It's okay though, he always calls me after work to wish me a Happy Mother's Day so I know he's thinking of me I'd rather see him making all that overtime pay!

Now my daughter, I have no idea what she's doing today. We're fighting again, or rather I'm po'd at her. She's been staying at Dom's parents house for the last few days. She came home and it didn't take even a week before my apartment was trashed! I came home Thursday and cried when I walked in. I knew something was up when I heard Anna whining from out in the hall when I was unlocking the door. Heather was asleep on the sofa, the living and kitchen were trashed and poor Anna... Heather had the TV on for her but Anna wanted someone to pay attention to her! She practically jumped into my arms when I walked in. My daughter's excuse was she had a headache. Whether or not Heather really gets headaches I don't know. I do know she's been going to bed at 2 a.m. and then has to get up at 6 a.m. for school. Well, duhhh go to bed earlier!! It not only hurt me that she trashed my apartment but the way she was treating Anna. And OMG when I went to change Anna's diaper. I don't know how long she was like that but the poor baby had pooh stuck on her and she started to blister. I had to just put her in a warm bath because it hurt so much for me to try to wipe her clean. After the warm bath and a thick layer of diaper cream, Anna felt much better.

Heather sent me an E-Card apologizing yesterday, but the way she worded the apology she seemed more concerned about letting Anna get hold of my photos than anything else! Ugh. I'll post separate my reply to her.

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
Oh and I forgot....

DH is taking me out tonight to eat and to Michaels while my mom spend time with my 2 lil girls and then tomm we are going to treat my mom amd exchange gifts....so excited!! My dh's mom passed away when he was 15 so we might go put a flower there,he as a hard time going eve nnow and he is 32 but it diesn't help that it was on Mothers Day that she passed away. Bless him,he is so strong but that is one thing that really gets him. So say a prayer for him and his siblings please.....

Hugs n love to you all!

for you and your DH! I also lost my Mom when I was 15, on my brother's birthday. It's so hard when you lose your mother at such an early age and even harder during a holiday or special celebration.

Edited by Anne1701 on 05-11-08 01:55 AM. Reason for edit: Typos!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

• luckynewmom Said:
thanks Scrappinmom for the wonderful and inspiring words of encouragement. Ive been having mild cramps since last nite and today when i went to the toilet i think i lost my mucus plug. But im still havin mild cramps. I hope this is the start of labour. I dont wanna be induce you know.

Milz! That's how I started labor with my oldest son. I'm praying for that this means you're going to have your baby soon!

This is really your first Mother's Day even though your little one hasn't arrived out in the world yet. So I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, for a speedy labor and delivery and a happy healthy son to love and cherish!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

Argh I wish I could sleep, I HATE insomnia. Blech.
This was my reply to my daughter's half-hearted apology:

Thank you Heather.

I know you're trying to change and I'm trying to be patient but it is not easy. There's been a lot said and done back and forth. And it wasn't just the pictures but then you know that. It's going to be a while before I can trust you fully again. I do love you, that will never change but it really hurts me when you do things like that. You told me about how you helped keep the Penny's house clean and I came home to an apartment that was trashed. And it's not just the mess, you really need to pay more attention to Anna. I could hear her whining from out in the hall. All she wanted was attention and on that particular night I was in a lot of pain. I did what I could to dance and play with her, and cuddle with her like she likes. But she needs her mother. She needs you to sit with her and play, sing, dance and cuddle. I know she considers Dom her Dad and I have no problem with that, he loves Anna. But last night when she got tired she headed to the door like she always does but didn't say Mommy, she said Daddy. The same thing this morning when she was sick, she wanted Daddy. It's usually the other way around when babies are sick, they want Mommy. Instead Anna asks for either me or Dom. I'm not saying this to be mean or make you sad. If you don't start taking more of an interest and paying attention to Anna you're going to regret if for the rest of your life when you don't have a close relationship with her as she gets older. I don't want to see that happen for both Anna's sake and yours. There's nothing wrong with Anna being close to me, Dom or anyone else but she should be closest to you, her mother.

I do love you and I want only the best for you but you do need to make more of an effort to start taking responsibility. I understand your young and I've been trying to help all that I can but you need to start doing your part. I'm not talking about school and work, I'm talking about caring more about other people. You yourself said that you're selfish. It's long past time to stop being that way. Just remember this, the more you give to others, the more you will receive.

I love you,

Mom.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• luckynewmom Said:

ok unless the Dr has said bed rest for you then walk as much as you can that will help...when not walking try to rest as much as possible you are going to need it....do you have everything set up the way you want it for the baby? Like the room and all? If not then work on it abit that will keep your mnd occupied too. Is there any think that you have not gotten for the hospital trip yet? Make a list if you have to......all of this will create less stress on you!

Please let us know when we have a new baby.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

You are right Anne it is the worst around the Holidays..I lost my dad when I was 10 but know that is no where near like losing your mom,I know that is going to hurt me a whole lost worse..

I am saying a prayer for you on the situation wit your dd. I can only imagine how you must feel. But I think that you said the right thing...I hope that it works and you will see a difference. And the poor child that was not right.....I have severe migraines that I just about cry with,and there have been times that it was so hard to look after mine but I managed it and am now on meds for them so that would be a thought for her if she has them alot plus you were right about staying up late and getting up early that is a true trigger for one bcuz of the stress that happens with your body. I hope that I have made you feel a bit better and that you have A Happy Mothers Day!!

Love and hugs!!!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Thank you Margatet Yes you have made me feel a little better.
My son, John and my DIL Jen, are on their way over. I hope she's taking it easy! She just had her surgery on Thursday. She's a bit upset because she had planned on going camping for Mother's Day weekend. She loves camping and of course my son does so it was perfect. Now she's hoping she'll still be able to go for Memorial Day!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Anne1701

Well I am glad...

Oh I hope she can go camping!! and that she is feeling better really soon!! Bless her heart!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Well I am glad...

Oh I hope she can go camping!! and that she is feeling better really soon!! Bless her heart!!

Thank you Jen looked a little better today. She still needs my son to help her get up from a sitting position though.

I just finished a mini album that I made of Anna for my daughter. Instead of trying to link 10 layouts into a post, I made a separate album in my gallery so I can use just one link.

It's here Anna's Mini Album

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Anne1701

Well that is good that she looked better!!

Your mini album is awesome! I know she will love it!! How are things with you and dd going? I hope that all will work out!!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:

I just finished a mini album that I made of Anna for my daughter. Instead of trying to link 10 layouts into a post, I made a separate album in my gallery so I can use just one link.

Oh Anne!

That's beautiful! I'm sure she will love it!!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers

• luckynewmom Said:

I hope everything is going well. I lost my mucus plug about 7 hours before I gave birth. It was the only way I knew for sure I was in labor. I actually was in labor the night before, but I thought it was gas!!

I called the dr right after I lost it - they thought it was a false alarm, but sent me to the hospital anyway (I was 11 days early). I went to the hospital at 10am and had my daughter at 4:14 that afternoon. I'm glad I stayed home as long as I did.

Keep us updated. Everything will be just fine!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

Hello Ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

My Mom had a great day!

I was MIA due to Bronchitis all weekend! I hope they let me go home early today-I just want to sleep! I will catch up on all the posts in a little bit!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Oh Renee I am sorry you had bronchitis,that is no fun at all!!! Hope you get to feeling better really soon!!

Have had a pretty good day,Jeannie is sick again.....will take her to the Dr tomm and Nikki has some sort of rash on her arm so she will go to....aaahhhhh always something!! Suppose to help at school tomm but my babies come first! After all Jeannie is the main reason I go to help....
I got a LO done today!! WOOHOO!!! I will upload and post the link here later! And I always appreciate constructive criticism bcuz I am still learning and this will help!!

Hugs to all!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi everyone I hope all is well. I know i have been kinda MIA but life happened this weekend and it ws rought i hope all is well wit everyone

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• luckynewmom Said:
thankyou so much for the support guys...
I think what their doing on me is MEMBRANE SWEEP. i just bumped into pregnancy forums and i guess its membrane sweep. i have no idea..honestly. i am in japan and its hard to understand the medical words.

Hi renee, i miss you. thanks for all the sweet words.And to shannah, i am trying to relax but its hard girl.. i was screaming decently today telling him it hurts doc it hurts but it didnt work. its so traumatic. this will definitely be my first and last.
thanks for keeping me into your thoughts !!!!!!!!!!

Does DH get to go with you to the Doctors? Maybe if the Dr. sees DH he will change his bedside manners? Just a thought. I'm thinking of you and wishing the best for you! We are always here for you. Even though I have not been in your shoes I can offer my support!! Prayers to you and your!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
ok membrane sweeps hurt! My dr was a fantastic guy and gentle for the most part, but what he's basically trying to do is help start you to dialate. It basically feels like he's trying to pry you open (sorry if TMI). My dr had to stop because I was crying so hard. UGH! It would be so nice if the men had to go through this!

I think if men did have to go through childbirth they would have better attitudes towards women. Especially around that time of the month. I do have to say My DH is very understanding towards woman he really loved his Mom she passed away when he was 17 years old and grew up with 4 sisters. So sometimes its good to have him so in touch with the feminine side of things except when he asks me does that lady really think those shoes match that outfit???? And I never even noticed!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
  • Renee77 Said:
  • Anne1701 Said:
  • luckynewmom Said:

~ Milz

P.S.

Yep!
Although the younger generation is too danged rough. The tension here in Philly right now with everything going on is so thick it's scary. It's going to be a long, painful summer for the City of Philadelphia. Judging from some of the message boards and the idiotic posts... UGH!

Anne~ why is there so much tension in Philly???

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
I just got this stamp today (thanks to my mommy ) and I HAD to try him out! I am absolutely obsessed with owls! But it's so hard to find anything owl around here so when I found him I had to get him. Here is one of the ATC's that I'll probably be sending for the swap

Owl ATC By Scrappy Shanah

Shanah~ I love the owl stuff out there right now. I have seen the stamps but have not seen them in the stores! This is too cute! That is so nice of your Mommy!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Oh and I forgot....

Hugs n love to you all!

I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! But so sad for your DH.

My DH lost his Mom at 17 and it is still hard at times. That's why I try and love him as much as possible. I cannot imaging being with out my mom. Even thought it has been 17 years it is still hard for him.

Give DH extra hugs!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Happy Mother's Day all!

And that's for all my friends here, those with children and those without. For even those without their children often help out and have a special child (or children) that they love.

I'm hoping for a quiet Mother's Day. My son John will stop over today if my DIL is feeling up to it. The poor girl was rushed to the ER last week and had her left ovary removed because of a huge cyst ready to burst. Bother breast and ovarian cancer run rampant in her family and they wanted to remove the ovary to be safe. I won't see my oldest son, Buddy, at all today. He's a chef at a local restuarant, this is his busiest day of the year LOL. It's okay though, he always calls me after work to wish me a Happy Mother's Day so I know he's thinking of me I'd rather see him making all that overtime pay!

Now my daughter, I have no idea what she's doing today. We're fighting again, or rather I'm po'd at her. She's been staying at Dom's parents house for the last few days. She came home and it didn't take even a week before my apartment was trashed! I came home Thursday and cried when I walked in. I knew something was up when I heard Anna whining from out in the hall when I was unlocking the door. Heather was asleep on the sofa, the living and kitchen were trashed and poor Anna... Heather had the TV on for her but Anna wanted someone to pay attention to her! She practically jumped into my arms when I walked in. My daughter's excuse was she had a headache. Whether or not Heather really gets headaches I don't know. I do know she's been going to bed at 2 a.m. and then has to get up at 6 a.m. for school. Well, duhhh go to bed earlier!! It not only hurt me that she trashed my apartment but the way she was treating Anna. And OMG when I went to change Anna's diaper. I don't know how long she was like that but the poor baby had pooh stuck on her and she started to blister. I had to just put her in a warm bath because it hurt so much for me to try to wipe her clean. After the warm bath and a thick layer of diaper cream, Anna felt much better.

Heather sent me an E-Card apologizing yesterday, but the way she worded the apology she seemed more concerned about letting Anna get hold of my photos than anything else! Ugh. I'll post separate my reply to her.

Oh Anne~ I hope that Heather gets up and takes care of her responsibilites especially with Anna!
Gee tell her to pretend she is renting space from you and that she needs to be neat and clean up after herself and her daughter. I'm glad at least your son's called you I know that made you smile. How's your DIL~ that is so scary and must be so painful!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Well I am glad...

Thank you Jen looked a little better today. She still needs my son to help her get up from a sitting position though.

I'm Glad Jen is feeling a little better. I know you were so happy to see your son!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Hi Maryann I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Babigirl ~ how was the party at you boyfriends house? Did you have fun! I bet your glad your out of school for the summer!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Hi everyone! I feel like ive been MIA in the head! LOL My dd completely skipped the terrible twos but has hit the terrible threes HARD! I just wish she would listen. BUT the good thing is that I made a smoothie and she loved it! They are so healthy too. I put banana, strawberry, yogurt, fruitopia juice and ice cubes in it. I made just enough for a small glass for me and a small one for her... but she drank hers and then stole mine! LOL She is the pickiest eater in the world (even the daycare complains about how picky she is!) so her liking the smoothie is huge!

Renee I hope you're feeling better now! And that would be SO funny to hear your dh talk about shoes matching. My dh doesnt even have the slightest bit of a feminine side.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Shanah~he makes me laugh he notices things I don't even look at. I always tell him he should have been a woman and he says "Oh stop it" in a funny voice. Don't get me wrong he is rough and tough but also notices chipped toenail polish. hahaha!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

That is too funny,LOL dh is totally manly he thinks I am too girly sometimes...but that is me. Can't help it!! But he has a lil feminism that ssneaks out sometimes from where he had3 sisters and one brother,LOL

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Hi all!

I spent most of the night on the phone with my oldest son Buddy. He always calls me the day after Mother's Day. He works on Mother's Day LOL he says it's the worst day of the year. He's a chef at a local restuarant and they served over 3000 people yesterday!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Oh my Anne - Buddy must be exhausted! I get tired cooking for two people I cannot comprehend cooking for 3000! That is too crazy. What kind of resturant does he cook for?

We took my Mom to a New Resturant it is called Monterey Hills Rest. they served Brunch for the first time it was really good. Loved the champagne lol that and the waffles

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

LOL I know Renee, I love cooking but 3000 people... YIKES! But Buddy loves cooking although I think he likes the rough atmosphere of the kitchens! He's already told me he does not want to be head chef. Buddy fills in for the head chef when he goes on vacation and Buddy hates it LOL, he said it's too stressful and people don't move fast enough for him LOL.

If there's one thing Buddy and I have never done, it's cook together. I think we'd kill each other We're both fuss pots in the kitchen and want things done our own way.

The restaurant is called The Concordville Inn and it's mostly an older clientele. He told me the older folks get on his nerves. They'll order blackened chicken or fish and send it back because it's too spicy But I often wonder because NEVER EVER ask Buddy to make something spicy. You'll swear there's a flame thrower in your mouth! Buddy is the only person I've ever seen stick a habanero or Scotch bonnet in his mouth and barely break a sweat. That boy is crazy!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Anne1701

OMG!! I would melt if I put something like that in my mouth...heartburn central!!!

I hope everyone is doing good today,mine has already started off bad but hoping that it will get better...I will tell you all about it later when I have more time cuz I know I am gonna have to get this off my chest and my friends here are the only ones I have besides dh...and he is sleeping from working night shift last night.

I am on the way out the door to take Jeannie to the Dr...I iwll be back asap!

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers

Morning Ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing okay. I'm still picking ModPodge off of my fingers from last nights art project. I'm altering wooden letters for my daughter's room. I'll upload them once I'm finished. Is anyone else in the middle of a project?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to mpmyers

Good Morning all. Milz i hope you and the baby is okay which i am sure yall hope and i hope it hurry up and comes.

So i guess i am ready to express about why i MIA this weekend. MY db and i got into a huge arguement and i will admit it's becuase i jumped to conclusion but it was awful. He wouldn't talk to me all night friday and most of saturday and we have never been like that before it's like we argue and then we get over it well not this time it was bad but i am okay now

Here's a hug for everyone i missed and everyoen that neeed one

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

OMG!! I would melt if I put something like that in my mouth...heartburn central!!!

I hope everyone is doing good today,mine has already started off bad but hoping that it will get better...I will tell you all about it later when I have more time cuz I know I am gonna have to get this off my chest and my friends here are the only ones I have besides dh...and he is sleeping from working night shift last night.

I am on the way out the door to take Jeannie to the Dr...I iwll be back asap!

I hope your day has gotten better by now Margaret!!! How did the DR. appt go?

Edited by Renee77 on 05-13-08 12:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Morning Ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing okay. I'm still picking ModPodge off of my fingers from last nights art project. I'm altering wooden letters for my daughter's room. I'll upload them once I'm finished. Is anyone else in the middle of a project?

I am working on our group swap of ATC's!!!! and another swap!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Good Morning all. Milz i hope you and the baby is okay which i am sure yall hope and i hope it hurry up and comes.

So i guess i am ready to express about why i MIA this weekend. MY db and i got into a huge arguement and i will admit it's becuase i jumped to conclusion but it was awful. He wouldn't talk to me all night friday and most of saturday and we have never been like that before it's like we argue and then we get over it well not this time it was bad but i am okay now

Awe! Babigirl ~ been there before accept my DH does not argue he stays quiet so I stay quiet then we work it out and it's always my big mouth that gets me in trouble. I hope this blows over for you! So does this mean you did not go to the party you were so excited about?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
LOL I know Renee, I love cooking but 3000 people... YIKES! But Buddy loves cooking although I think he likes the rough atmosphere of the kitchens! He's already told me he does not want to be head chef. Buddy fills in for the head chef when he goes on vacation and Buddy hates it LOL, he said it's too stressful and people don't move fast enough for him LOL.

If there's one thing Buddy and I have never done, it's cook together. I think we'd kill each other We're both fuss pots in the kitchen and want things done our own way.

The restaurant is called The Concordville Inn and it's mostly an older clientele. He told me the older folks get on his nerves. They'll order blackened chicken or fish and send it back because it's too spicy But I often wonder because NEVER EVER ask Buddy to make something spicy. You'll swear there's a flame thrower in your mouth! Buddy is the only person I've ever seen stick a habanero or Scotch bonnet in his mouth and barely break a sweat. That boy is crazy!

Are you serious about not cooking in the same kitchen with Buddy! That's funny! I was forced to be in the kitchen when my parents cooked mostly prep work chop this - peel that open this. I guess it helped me now when I'm older and on my own I remember how things would taste. And that's how I cook...LOL no spicy things for me either I would DIE!!!!!

How's Anna and Heather?
How's work?

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

When Buddy was growing up he was always in the kitchen with me. I think that's what led to him becoming a chef. Now that's he's older though he's gotten used to the rough atmosphere of a restuarant kitchen.
We're also both anal about our ingredients and how something should be cooked. So no, now that's he's older it's a bad idea to be in the kitchen together LOL!
So far Anna and Heather are doing well. Heather is supposed to have moved in but she has yet to sleep here!
Work is boring at this time of year. But, the prices of fuel are going crazy. Just today the wholesale prices jumped 14.5 cents per gallon. It's nuts! A lot of the problem is with the paper traders, those who are trading and forecasting heating oil going to $4.80 a gallon next winter. They're making a small fortune right now by doing that. It's going to get to a point where the average middle class family won't be able to heat their homes or fuel their cars. And it will be even worse the poor. Our price for heating oil is going up to $4.00 a gallon tomorrow, we don't have a choice. Fortunately the weather is getting warm now but there are those who use oil to heat their hot water. Ugh.
When I started in the fuel industry in 1989 the price per gallon was just under $1.00 a gallon. I never dreamed I would see the price go this high!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-13-08 03:30 PM
In response to Renee77

Hi ladies! I want to apologize for not participating much recently. We've been going through some pretty heavy stuff here lately. I pm'd Renee about it a few days back. No need to go into it... I am trying to focus on the positive stuff now. But I wanted you all to know that I am sorry for not being around.

I am going to try to be here more. Simply because it makes me happy coming here I'm not participating in the swap because I can't commit to it just yet. Hope you all enjoy it!!!

We are all good here now... my son lost his first tooth... we are in to soccer season... and we are off to a family reunion this weekend (its a holiday weekend here in Canada this weekend).

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • babigirl Said:

Awe! Babigirl ~ been there before accept my DH does not argue he stays quiet so I stay quiet then we work it out and it's always my big mouth that gets me in trouble. I hope this blows over for you! So does this mean you did not go to the party you were so excited about?

Yeah that's pretty much how my db was he was quiet and i would talk to him and he would just ignore me it was real bad. The party got rained out so we didn't do that but i wouldn't have went because it would not have been any fun

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
When Buddy was growing up he was always in the kitchen with me. I think that's what led to him becoming a chef. Now that's he's older though he's gotten used to the rough atmosphere of a restuarant kitchen.
We're also both anal about our ingredients and how something should be cooked. So no, now that's he's older it's a bad idea to be in the kitchen together LOL!
So far Anna and Heather are doing well. Heather is supposed to have moved in but she has yet to sleep here!
Work is boring at this time of year. But, the prices of fuel are going crazy. Just today the wholesale prices jumped 14.5 cents per gallon. It's nuts! A lot of the problem is with the paper traders, those who are trading and forecasting heating oil going to $4.80 a gallon next winter. They're making a small fortune right now by doing that. It's going to get to a point where the average middle class family won't be able to heat their homes or fuel their cars. And it will be even worse the poor. Our price for heating oil is going up to $4.00 a gallon tomorrow, we don't have a choice. Fortunately the weather is getting warm now but there are those who use oil to heat their hot water. Ugh.
When I started in the fuel industry in 1989 the price per gallon was just under $1.00 a gallon. I never dreamed I would see the price go this high!

I know that's all we hear about how expensive the gas is and how much food cost and the stimulus check we are suppose to be getting, Like $ 1200.00 is gonna make me any richer! They are crazy!
Especially buddy being a cook I can't imagine being in the kitchen with him...I'd feel intimidated!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to scrappysara

• scrappysara Said:
Hi ladies! I want to apologize for not participating much recently. We've been going through some pretty heavy stuff here lately. I pm'd Renee about it a few days back. No need to go into it... I am trying to focus on the positive stuff now. But I wanted you all to know that I am sorry for not being around.

I am going to try to be here more. Simply because it makes me happy coming here I'm not participating in the swap because I can't commit to it just yet. Hope you all enjoy it!!!

We are all good here now... my son lost his first tooth... we are in to soccer season... and we are off to a family reunion this weekend (its a holiday weekend here in Canada this weekend).

I'm glad things are a little more positive for you. And hopes it continues. How exciting for your son to lose his first tooth! Have fun at the Family reunion. What holiday is it in Canada? I guess I can look that up myself...Lol ~ We will be here when you get back Sara!!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • Renee77 Said:
  • babigirl Said:

Yeah that's pretty much how my db was he was quiet and i would talk to him and he would just ignore me it was real bad. The party got rained out so we didn't do that but i wouldn't have went because it would not have been any fun

That's true it would have not been that fun if your heart is hurting. Well keep your head up and hopefully this will all blow over!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Well today I was working on my ATC's and I am halfway done. Has anyone else started them!

Edited by Renee77 on 05-13-08 06:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • Renee77 Said:
Anne1701
Babigirl
Scrapy Shanah
Renee77
Scrappinmomto2girls
mpmyers
Luvqtpie
Iamtherealtamtam

Any questions?

Bring this down!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-13-08 07:07 PM
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:

I'm glad things are a little more positive for you. And hopes it continues. How exciting for your son to lose his first tooth! Have fun at the Family reunion. What holiday is it in Canada? I guess I can look that up myself...Lol ~ We will be here when you get back Sara!!!!

Thanks Renee. It is Victoria Day on Monday... so a long weekend here.

sk9801
sk9801 
Idol
sk9801
In response to Renee77

Hello Everyone!

Its been so long, do you guys remember me???

I'm so sorry I have been such a horrible Giza Gal lately, life just went crazy! Nothing I cant handle though, just stuff that I needed to focus most of my attention on.... work (I hate my boss!), my sons father (great guy but having some issues lately with him), family stuff (my brother is a jerk! LOL) - you get the idea!

I really hope that I can be more active now, if you guys will still have me???? I have not scrapped in I dont know how long - I miss it SO much!

I tried to skim thru the last several pages of posts, but I think I need to go back a little bit more - I didnt realize how long it had really been!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!
Sara

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-13-08 07:10 PM
In response to sk9801

• sk9801 Said:
Hello Everyone!

I'm so sorry I have been such a horrible Giza Gal lately, life just went crazy! Nothing I cant handle though, just stuff that I needed to focus most of my attention on.... work (I hate my boss!), my sons father (great guy but having some issues lately with him), family stuff (my brother is a jerk! LOL) - you get the idea!

I really hope that I can be more active now, if you guys will still have me???? I have not scrapped in I dont know how long - I miss it SO much!

I tried to skim thru the last several pages of posts, but I think I need to go back a little bit more - I didnt realize how long it had really been!

Sara

I just posted something similar about myself lol Life gets in the way sometimes. Glad to see you back too.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-13-08 07:18 PM

I just wanted to share this cool little layout I did using a waterfall fold. The layout is simple... but the fold is neat. It's a little hard to see it all in pictures, but basically you pull the tab and the pictures fold out for viewing. I saw it used on cards before. I'll have to try that too.

Waterfall Fold By Scrappysara

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to sk9801

Hi to both Sara's!

Don't worry I know the feeling of life taking over LOL! Sometimes stuff in your life takes a high priority and you need to focus on that for a while.
Our little group will always be here and I don't see anyone not having patience enough to wait for someone for who life is happening. That's the best part of our little group. It's a safe haven away from daily life, we get to have fun with a terrific group of ladies and enjoy our passion for scrapping.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Anne1701

Well spoken Anne!! Yep we are all here and have alot of patience! It is nice to come here and unwind at the end of a day..I still need to vent out about what is going o nnow but I can't get time too yet....I feel like I am gonna explode though!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah

Victoria day! Thats right! I am killing myself with stupidity. Ive lived in canada all my life and I thought it was called memorial day! LOL The 24th of May is the queens birthday.

ok just making sure (stupidity is kicking in again LOL) we're making 7 ATC's? If so I think I have 1 more to go and then im done! Im trying to go with a friend/thinking of you theme because you're all my online friends!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie

Great LO Sara!

And.....I am so happy to be apart of this group because the board itself is quite big, but we have our own little family right here and you know "there's no place like home" so if you go away you can always come back to your family! Just my two cents!!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Luvaqtpie

oooooohhhhh I almost forgot ReneeI got my wonderful rak!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Victoria day! Thats right! I am killing myself with stupidity. Ive lived in canada all my life and I thought it was called memorial day! LOL The 24th of May is the queens birthday.

ok just making sure (stupidity is kicking in again LOL) we're making 7 ATC's? If so I think I have 1 more to go and then im done! Im trying to go with a friend/thinking of you theme because you're all my online friends!

No stupidity......I was going to ask what Victoria day was so you cleared it up for me!

Great Idea for your ATC's

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to sk9801

• sk9801 Said:
Hello Everyone!

Sara

Hi Sara ~ We can never forget our Sara and Noah!Glad things are kind of settling for you! Yes, we are still here! I don't think anyone should be spanked for have real life issues. LOL ! We all have them and I know if I leave for the weekend I know I don't get spanked when I come back on monday! Haha!

We all have drama trust me!

Although we have missed you!!! How's Noah!

Edited by Renee77 on 05-14-08 01:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• scrappysara Said:
I just wanted to share this cool little layout I did using a waterfall fold. The layout is simple... but the fold is neat. It's a little hard to see it all in pictures, but basically you pull the tab and the pictures fold out for viewing. I saw it used on cards before. I'll have to try that too.

This is something I have never seen before (waterfall fold) this is great...Was it difficult? Have a great long weekend!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
oooooohhhhh I almost forgot ReneeI got my wonderful rak!

You're Welcome! Thank you for participating!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:

Yes, 7 ATC's one for each person. How funny mine are friend related!!! That is so funny! Great minds think alike!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Well spoken Anne!! Yep we are all here and have alot of patience! It is nice to come here and unwind at the end of a day..I still need to vent out about what is going o nnow but I can't get time too yet....I feel like I am gonna explode though!!

Yes! I love patience and hope!!! Don't explode you need to let it out!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi to both Sara's!

Don't worry I know the feeling of life taking over LOL! Sometimes stuff in your life takes a high priority and you need to focus on that for a while.
Our little group will always be here and I don't see anyone not having patience enough to wait for someone for who life is happening. That's the best part of our little group. It's a safe haven away from daily life, we get to have fun with a terrific group of ladies and enjoy our passion for scrapping.

That's right Anne you said it!

sk9801
sk9801 
Idol
sk9801
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • sk9801 Said:
Hello Everyone!

Sara

Hi Sara ~ We can never forget our Sara and Noah!Glad things are kind of settling for you! Yes, we are still here! I don't think anyone should be spanked for have real life issues. LOL ! We all have them and I know if I leave for the weekend I know I don't get spanked when I come back on monday! Haha!

We all have drama trust me!

Although we have missed you!!! How's Noah!

Thank you all for the warm welcome back!!!

As far as Noah, he is doing great! His Birthday is May 30th and he will be 5, which I cant believe!!! He is doing so good in school.... he is reading now! When his teacher told me I was shocked. And, not only is he reading but he is doing great at spelling as well. So, for his Birthday we are having a party for all his schoold friends, as well as my friends kids, at Chuck E Cheese. My parents will be coming into town as well, so it should be a really wonderful weekend.

Hope you guys had a great day today!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-15-08 06:52 AM
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • scrappysara Said:

This is something I have never seen before (waterfall fold) this is great...Was it difficult? Have a great long weekend!

It was very easy actually... just scoring, cutting and pasting. I'll see if I can type out the instructions when I get back from our trip next week.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-15-08 06:54 AM
In response to sk9801

Sara... that sounds like a great birthday party for Noah. He will enjoy it!! Glad he is doing well. Our little guys are almost the same age... my son Justin turns 5 in October.

Page 5 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics