Username Post: stitched page protectors        (Topic#1457533)
jessiebabie824
Mayor
jessiebabie824

Did anyone else see these in march Creating Keepsakes . they are page protectors divided into pockets. they are really cool!!

where can you get them from?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jessiebabie824

Pioneer makes some. Here are the products.
I assume this is what you meant?

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat

Check out the Scrapworks site. They offer a variety of page protectors that have a "stitched look". They are a fun variety.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

We R Memory Keepers and Fancy Pants also make similar products where you can use them for photos instead of full layouts. Or mini layouts or tags...whatever you want to put in them. They are 4x6 though.

I have seen some out there with smaller sizes, but can't find them lately. Grr...

jessiebabie824
Mayor
jessiebabie824
In response to riorabbit

thanks girls! i dont know that those were the brands, they have different size pockets so you can put pictures, journaling, etc

Kiber
Kiber 
Pro
Kiber
  • Kiber on 03-26-08 11:47 AM

I am not going to put the link, but the place I order from that I have found the best selection and prices is a place called c-line products. If you do the www and then c-lineproducts and then the .com it should come up for you.

Kiber
Kiber 
Pro
Kiber
  • Kiber on 03-26-08 11:48 AM
In response to Kiber

I use a lot of the flip pages from them more so than the pocket pages, but the pocket pages are great if you have a whole bunch of pics and want to add them behind the layout.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Kiber

• Kiber Said:
I use a lot of the flip pages from them more so than the pocket pages, but the pocket pages are great if you have a whole bunch of pics and want to add them behind the layout.

OMG! You rock! That is exactly what I was looking for. I love the idea of the flip pages. There are some other sizes that are great for other projects too! Thanks for sharing!

Kiber
Kiber 
Pro
Kiber
  • Kiber on 03-26-08 12:22 PM
In response to riorabbit

you are most welcome! I remember the joy I felt when I found that place...

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to Kiber

Pebbles is coming out with some too... just not until April or May:(

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to on_the_plains

They aren't necessarily acid free, but I have been contemplating using baseball card protectors. They are the perfect size for tags and ATCs. I saw an album that someone did a few years ago in an lss. I LOVED it. She had done a bunch of cute tags since those were so trendy then, but the tags had photos or journaling and stuff. Instead of making a whole layout around the tag or trying to get the tag on the layout...she had page protectors that size and she just slid the tags in like they were a ton of mini pages, but on one 12x12 page protector. I liked that idea. I also have been having fun making ATCs with some friends here at sb.com and I want to save them in my album, but I don't want to stick them all on a layout so that would be cool for it.

There was also a class taught at my lss where they cut up the smaller ones like the page protectors that hold little sticker sheets. Then they used a strip of that and stuck various elements in it and attached it to the page...it was a cool way to add something different to a page.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

Hi,

We have a few styles like that. I love the We R Memory Keepers and Scrapworks , you can scrapbook a little or a lot, depending on how you feel.

From what I understand, people have been using the PBS refill Mega or Addict pack to make albums since they come with so many different styles of pages.

Hope that helps!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Diva
In response to TriciaH

Ooo, Tricia, thanks for posting those! I hadn't even SEEN some of them before!

*off to fill out wishlist some more*

jessiebabie824
Mayor
jessiebabie824
In response to PookasCrayon

thanks so much girls, and tricia too! i tried the superstore but couldnt find them!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics