Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: *~April~* Altering Challenge Winners Posted        (Topic#1457941)
GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Welcome to the Monthly Altering Challenge! Open to all!

Have you got an item you want to alter but you’re not quite sure what to do or how to do it?

Or maybe you know what you want to do but would like to see an “Altering Challenge” thread to share your projects, ideas, and how to techniques.

Or just maybe you’re like me and have a huge box that is overflowing with items to alter and you just need to be challenged to get them done.

All I ask is that you post a before pic of the item and an after pic of the item you are altering so we all can see the transformation. Sharing your tips and techniques would be great too!

Just jump on in for some altering fun!! I’m a sneaky ole’ gal so I might sneak in a prize or two!

Everyone is welcome! No limits on how many or how few altered items! Jump on in and join the Altering fun!

Votes are in and it's hands down

alteredgeisha - please PM me your e-mail address so I can send you your gift certificate

I chose

mysoldiersmyhero - please PM me your e-mail address so I can send you your gift certificate

Edited by GrandmaG on 04-30-08 08:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

of course i'm in!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to mysoldiermyhero83

hey, i just heard about walmart suing a brain-damaged former employee... i hate working for these people. Here's the story...

just thought i'd share... i am kinda in a bad mood today. worked 11 hours yesterday and 9 today, and i'm soooo tired. no time for crafty stuff, either. blah

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• mysoldiermyhero83 Said:
hey, i just heard about walmart suing a brain-damaged former employee... i hate working for these people. Here's the story...

just thought i'd share... i am kinda in a bad mood today. worked 11 hours yesterday and 9 today, and i'm soooo tired. no time for crafty stuff, either. blah

I saw that, It's more the insurance company that w-mart uses that is suing. W-marts medical insurance paid her medical bills for the accident and they are wanting to be paid back money she won in the suit against the person that hit her. Insurance companies are doing that a lot these days if you use the medical bills in the first lawsuit, and receive funds for those medical bills you have to pay the insurance company back. It's a shame but the federal law passed back in the late 1990's.

Check out the fine print in your medical insurance, most have a clause that state if you use their insurance to pay for an accident and you receive a settlement due to the accident you will have to pay the insurance company back. A lot of people don't know this until they settle a case and everyone has their hands out for the money.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

Here's my first project I'm working on this month.

ATG Holder to Alter
By GrandmaG

Ya'll have a Great Weekend!

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress
In response to GrandmaG

I want in now that I will have time to actually do something. I can't believe this month has flown by for me and all that I accomplish with all the spring cleaning, decorating my dd's room, and her party...

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to ReadySetDistress

I started this last night and finished it today!
It's one of the new Maya Road chipboard houses with a mini book inside.. Maya Road

Then this is a treat bag I made for our monthly bunco party later this week. It has M&M's in the flower pot

Ande
Ande 
Diva
Ande
  • Ande on 03-30-08 02:10 PM
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
Here's my first project I'm working on this month.

ATG Holder to Alter
By GrandmaG

Ya'll have a Great Weekend!

Add me this month again....and this ATG holder is really cool...Where did you find that???

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to Ande

ok maybe i'm naive, but what's an ATG?

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

Here's a "before" pic of a canvas I am "altering." Of course, to me, the word "altering" doesn't seem to apply to a canvas, since it's purpose is to be "altered." To me, and "Altered canvas" is just "art"... but we'll see what it turnes into i guess. I will be doing another for the Altered Canvas Swap, as well

blank canvas
By Mysoldiermyhero83

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress

Manda, I want to know the same thing...WHAT IS ATG, I just can't figure this one out...

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom

I'm in! Let's see if I can finish my love letter!lol

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• JollyScrapper Said:
I want in now that I will have time to actually do something. I can't believe this month has flown by for me and all that I accomplish with all the spring cleaning, decorating my dd's room, and her party...

Welcome back!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to TrishaLouise

• trishalouise Said:
I started this last night and finished it today!
It's one of the new Maya Road chipboard houses with a mini book inside.. Maya Road

Then this is a treat bag I made for our monthly bunco party later this week. It has M&M's in the flower pot

Love'em both!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

ok maybe i'm naive, but what's an ATG?

LOL! your not naive! It's the "Big Moma" adhesive gun...

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Here's a "before" pic of a canvas I am "altering." Of course, to me, the word "altering" doesn't seem to apply to a canvas, since it's purpose is to be "altered." To me, and "Altered canvas" is just "art"... but we'll see what it turnes into i guess. I will be doing another for the Altered Canvas Swap, as well

blank canvas
By Mysoldiermyhero83

I can't wait to see what you do with it! Some day I want to do a couple for my hallway and the living room.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• JollyScrapper Said:
Manda, I want to know the same thing...WHAT IS ATG, I just can't figure this one out...

hehehe...I'm almost finished altering mine. I didn't change the color, I'm kinda fond of yellow...just added some pretty "girly" things...one would think I was really into bling here lately.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to scrappedupmom

• scrappedupmom Said:
I'm in! Let's see if I can finish my love letter!lol

maybe you'll get done this time.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

Just an FYI...

I'll be MIA until Tuesday pm, I have 2 funerals to attend Monday and one Tuesday. Just in case you didn't see my other post, a shooter came into the Hospital I use to work at (for 13 years) and killed a nurse, unit secretary, and a visitor. All three were my friends.

I'm trying really hard to keep my chin up and my eyes dry.

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom
In response to GrandmaG

Janet,sorry to hear about your friend's horrible passing. How horrible! did they catch the guy?

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

Janet, i am so sorry to hear that... i can't imagine what you must be feeling. Hugs

The Paper Bakery
Mayor
The Paper Bakery

I hope to be able to do this. Am needing to do something after cleaning my apt back up from this hectic week of going back and forth!
I still have letters to alter, and a bird house or two.
I also had picked up a shelf to try adding to the top of my thing behind my desk...it is still in my trunk after what happened.

I'm such a messy scrappper, i have to be in ongoing 'therapy' to get & keep mine in order! LOL!

I'm so very sorry about your friends Janet. I've run back through differnt posts and have seen what happened. My heart goes out to you & the families & friends. May God wrap each one in the shelter of His Love.
Blessings & prayers for you,
Celia

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

blank canvas
By Mysoldiermyhero83

Here is my "After" pic! This is going to be mailed to a friend, i hope she likes it. the monkey theme is significant but is too long a story to tell. lol. old nickname, we'll just leave it at that.

Funky Monkey
By Mysoldiermyhero83

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• scrappedupmom Said:
Janet,sorry to hear about your friend's horrible passing. How horrible! did they catch the guy?

yes they caught him as he was leaving the hospital.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

blank canvas
By Mysoldiermyhero83

Here is my "After" pic! This is going to be mailed to a friend, i hope she likes it. the monkey theme is significant but is too long a story to tell. lol. old nickname, we'll just leave it at that.

Funky Monkey
By Mysoldiermyhero83

Awesome Job!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

You all have a great evening.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I finished the ATG and holder. Most of it was already finished except the flower so I chose the colors of flowers that were my friends favorites.

Altered ATG and Holder View 1
By GrandmaG

Altered ATG and Holder view 2
By GrandmaG

TFL!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

ok so i finally talked myself into getting a spice rack to use for embellies. probably won't do much to it, but we'll see. just in case, here's a before pic.

Spice Rack - "Before" pic
By Mysoldiermyhero83

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

here's a less blurry pic of "Funky Monkey" but it has a bit of a glare on it. i guess i was not meant to photograph it. lol.

Funky Monkey pic 2
By Mysoldiermyhero83

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

ohhh and one more thing, if anyone is interested, there is a swap i joined that looks pretty fun, but you have to sign up TODAY it's the last sign up day!! here it is: Altered Items Secret Pal Swap - with a twist!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

ok so i finally talked myself into getting a spice rack to use for embellies. probably won't do much to it, but we'll see. just in case, here's a before pic.

Spice Rack - "Before" pic
By Mysoldiermyhero83

I can see tons of pretty ribbons tied to it! I can't wait to see what you do to it.

Just don't take the green spices and put them in zip lock baggies. I was doing that to the spices I use and DH said it looked like I was bagging up pot. LOL! so I got some small canning jars for the spices I used. the others I tossed.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

here's a less blurry pic of "Funky Monkey" but it has a bit of a glare on it. i guess i was not meant to photograph it. lol.

Funky Monkey pic 2
By Mysoldiermyhero83

It looks Great! The background is too cool!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

spice rack - don't worry, i tossed 'em all! i don't really cook much. also, i am also seeing lots of ribbon.

monkey - thanks!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

didn't do too much to it, but here it is:

Altered Spice Rack
By Mysoldiermyhero83

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

I am in and caught up with leaving love! Janet,so sorry to hear about your friends,I'm glad they caught that idiot.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to byondbzr

jci, just spent over 2 hours updating my Norton. hadn't had it for quite some time, it had a lot of cleaning up to do... yuck. it ruined my whole night...

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

ok, quick question: would you say the paper in the bottom of this tray is more turquoise or blue? to my mind, turquoise is a type of blue... thoughts?

unfinished tray
By Mysoldiermyhero83

PS this tray was in last month's challenge, and this is a pic of it before it was done.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

ok, quick question: would you say the paper in the bottom of this tray is more turquoise or blue? to my mind, turquoise is a type of blue... thoughts?

unfinished tray
By Mysoldiermyhero83

PS this tray was in last month's challenge, and this is a pic of it before it was done.

I would say turquoise, but it's hard to tell. And I have seen two shades of turquoise....one that leans towards blue and the other more towards green. LOL! I base my answer on the turquoise stone...

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

yeah... well thanks anyway. working on another canvas now. this one's just for myself, maybe in my living room. patriotic color scheme, a short verse about home and family... i think it's going to turn out nice.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Sounds like it will be nice! So you have red, white and blue in your living room? Is it the country colors or the bright?

I'm working on the spice rack. I've got it painted black....LOL...and that's it.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

definitely country. it's not really fully decorated yet, though. i am working on it, slowly. i am in a couple swaps in which i have requested a patriotic/country theme, and i am making this canvas, which a bit brighter than i want most of the room to be, but should blend nicely. so far all i have is a maroon sofa and a flag my DH was presented when he got back from iraq from his first deployment. my kitchen is a bit more patriotic, with the fridge magnets in my gallery and one of those seasonal flags you get at walmart, its a fourth of july flag that fit perfectly over the window of my back door as a curtain. it says stuff like "home of the brave" and "land of the free" and stuff. but yeah, look, now you got me rambling. gotta catch up on my other forums and get back to that canvas

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

WHAT happened to my man???? You replaced him with a cow

Your room sounds pretty! Many moons ago I had the country red white and blue things in my den. (my kids were little then) I think the only patriotic thing I have left from that time is my Uncle Sam bank I refuse to part with. Gosh come to think of it that was 20 years ago!! (and a previous marriage) My current DH does not like the country theme. I guess you can tell by my "modern" crackle I do! LOL!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to GrandmaG

Checking in and catching up!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to TrishaLouise

sorry, i'll put a new sawyer pic up before long. the "i saw a cow" is from Lost, as well.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

here is another altered canvas. (the before pic is the same as the last canvas)

Altered Canvas - family
By Mysoldiermyhero83

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

sorry, i'll put a new sawyer pic up before long. the "i saw a cow" is from Lost, as well.

I was just joking! I hope you didn't change it because of me...

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

here is another altered canvas. (the before pic is the same as the last canvas)

Altered Canvas - family
By Mysoldiermyhero83

I really like this! I want to make one now for my living room! mmmm....rats! I've got to finish my scrap room first.

I love the colors and the torn paper with the letters in the open space is great. I also like the distressed look of the letters! Great job!!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

not really because of you, don't worry. i have a lot of "Lost" themed avatars so I am going to keep changing them to awhile. it keeps things interesting lol.

thanks for the nice comments. i am only half-sure i like it. it still looks a little too bright. but i have a couple things coming in from swaps that are supposed to be patriotic, maybe they'll all blend together perfectly...

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

ok whew I didn't want to offend.

I'm sure they will work out since everything has the basic theme.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

yeah, they will. next i have one more canvas to do for a swap. i just finished an altered item but its part of a super secret swap and i can't even say what it is, let alone show it. lol.

ps. don't worry, there's more pics of Sawyer coming soon...

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I sure am glad your having good luck with swaps, I've read so many complaints about them I'm afraid to join one. I can't wait until you post the pics of them when it's over.

I just don't know why I like that young man so. Good eye candy for me I guess

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to GrandmaG

I did these yesterday - I finally did my Ikea wooden drawers:

Ikea Scrap Drawers 1
By SuperAllyFan

Ikea Scrap Drawers 2
By SuperAllyFan

Ikea Scrap Drawers 3
By SuperAllyFan

Ikea Drawers
By SuperAllyFan

My Scraproom
By SuperAllyFan

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to SuperAllyFan

wow! i love it all!!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to SuperAllyFan

Kimmi - I love what you did to your paper storage. It gives me some ideas on sorting my PP.

I can't wait to see you small drawers when your finished!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

jci

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I stopped by and picked up some more paint yesterday on my way to work so I can finish the MM desk top organizer. I plan to start on it tonight.

I also got the 4x5 SEI album to use in the center of the Bazzill frame. Jill did one of these it's in her album, so that's next. (I've got to figure out how I'm going to trim down this album and the page protectors ) I'm making this for my DD for mothers day.

Ya'll have a Great Day!

BradyBunch
Idol
BradyBunch
In response to GrandmaG

Kimmi your drawer fronts are wonderful. I might have to try that on the fronts of my plastic ones and see what happens.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to BradyBunch

good luck to both of you!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I'm hoping the weather is nice tomorrow so I can take the spice rack outside and splatter paint. I also need to spray paint the MM desktop thing.

I got the hair band things to hold the mini book in the Bazzill frame opening so I hope to be able to work on that too.

LOL! I know a lot of talking and no action!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to GrandmaG

OK gals,I got something done finally! I used an empty square tissue box and turned it into a ribbon Pull-Ez...
Before....

Tissue box I'm altering..
By Byondbzr

After...

Altered tissue box,now a ribbon Pull-Ez
By Byondbzr

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:
OK gals,I got something done finally! I used an empty square tissue box and turned it into a ribbon Pull-Ez...
Before....

By Byondbzr

After...

By Byondbzr

Awesome Idea!!! I've got to share this on the Scraproom thread!!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to GrandmaG

This sounds like fun, and I'm up for the challenge. Will be back with my before pic, lol.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to Tena E.

hi, jci for now.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Tena E.

• TenaE. Said:
This sounds like fun, and I'm up for the challenge. Will be back with my before pic, lol.

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see your project!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

Well I finished with the splatter painting on the spice rack and now I'm digging out packed up ribbon....I just can't find the right ribbon. Looks like I need to make a ribbon run. LOL! Also I need to work on the lids....I didn't think this project would take this long..I guess I'm slacking a little on motivation. I did paint the MM desktop paper/embellie thing but it soaked up the paint with out a gloss finish...I'm going to try one more coat tomorrow and see if that helps if not I'm digging out some paper and mod podge'n it!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

good luck janet! i'm sure they will both turn out great!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Here is the item to be altered, I found this Grad box at Party City while shopping for decorations for my DD's college graduation.

Grad box pic3 By TenaE.

Grad box By TenaE.

Edited by TenaE. on 04-15-08 08:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

good luck janet! i'm sure they will both turn out great!

I'm really not liking the splatter paint look, so I guess it will be a constant reminder of what not to do again. lOL!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Tena E.

• TenaE. Said:
Here is the item to be altered, I found this Grad box at Party City while shopping for decorations for my DD's college graduation.

Grad box pic3 By TenaE.

Grad box By TenaE.

I like those!! I can't wait to see what You do with it! I need to stop by our party city and see if they have any of them....looks like it would make a great grad gift!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

Janet - You're a crafty gal, if you don't like it, fix it!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

hehehe thanks for the vote of confidence. I put some ribbon on it...and sat it on top of the CD case that will hold my stamps and I guess it's "growing" on me. I need to fill, finish the lids and take pics. Almost done with the MM desk thing too.

I woke up with a head cold and a cough so I'm moving slow today.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

awww get well soon!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Thank you!

Well I finally finished the spice rack/Embossing powder holder.

Altered Spice Rack for Embossing Powders
By GrandmaG

Now back to the MM desk top organizer, Oh while I was spray painting outside I started altering my frosted Cropper Hopper file. It's looking pretty good to, now I need to get the lid painted before it gets dark.

Have a Great Evening!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I couldn't wait until the lid dried, but I love how this Cropper Hopper file turned out!

Altered Cropper Hopper File 1
By GrandmaG

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

wow that is SO CUTE! love those flowers, so cool. good job!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Thank you! I finished one more thing and now I need to go to bed.

Altered Making Memories Desk Organizer
By GrandmaG

Have a Great Night!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

cute! your scrap room is very bright!

heidi baldini
Idol
heidi baldini
In response to GrandmaG

Hey gals! I've been wanted to play for awhile. this is a wall hanging i did for dd. sorry no before pic but it was just plain wood
WALL HANGING (dd lydia)
By My3girls
you can check out my blog for more detail :-) tfl!!

Edited by my3girls on 04-18-08 08:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

heidi baldini
Idol
heidi baldini
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
Thank you!

Well I finally finished the spice rack/Embossing powder holder.

Altered Spice Rack for Embossing Powders
By GrandmaG

Now back to the MM desk top organizer, Oh while I was spray painting outside I started altering my frosted Cropper Hopper file. It's looking pretty good to, now I need to get the lid painted before it gets dark.

Have a Great Evening!!

VERY COOL!!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to heidi baldini

hmmmmm.... looking for something to alter.

valechula
Diva
valechula

hello ladies! I think I might like to stop here once in awhile and share my altering with you! mysoildermyhero83 sent me this way! I don't have anything started right now but once I get something going I will share with you all!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to valechula

hi val! remember to post a "before" picture of whatever you end up altering!

valechula
Diva
valechula

ok maybe I will do those large letters I bought today! I don't I will think on this weekend. thanks for the reminder on the photos.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• my3girls Said:
Hey gals! I've been wanted to play for awhile. this is a wall hanging i did for dd. sorry no before pic but it was just plain wood
WALL HANGING (dd lydia)
By My3girls
you can check out my blog for more detail :-) tfl!!

I like that! You did a Great job!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to valechula

• valechula Said:
hello ladies! I think I might like to stop here once in awhile and share my altering with you! mysoildermyhero83 sent me this way! I don't have anything started right now but once I get something going I will share with you all!

Awesome!! I can't wait to see your work!!

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
I couldn't wait until the lid dried, but I love how this Cropper Hopper file turned out!

Altered Cropper Hopper File 1
By GrandmaG

this turned out cool!

scrappedupmom
Angel
scrappedupmom
In response to byondbzr

I love all the new altered items!

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop in to say so far I have 3 things to alter.

A 12x12 wooden frame that I found at big lots.
A small wooden shelf.
A Metal chalk/magnet board this is the only one I have a pic of so far.

Metal Magnetic/Chalk Board
By JollyScrapper

heidi baldini
Idol
heidi baldini

Here's another one to share. Thanks for looking! It was just wood before. I first painted it grey,then sanded,then painted white,then sanded again to get the vintage old look. I added paper W/ inked edges w/ brads on sides ofthe house added some gems, lace & little tinkets.
~Shabby Chic~ bird house
By My3girlsI have more detailed pics on my blog. :-)

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

great birdhouse! very pretty.

heidi baldini
Idol
heidi baldini

great birdhouse! very pretty.

THANKS!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Thanks Vickie!

Audra - I can't wait to see your finished projects!

my3girls - I just love the birdhouse! The crystal knob adds the perfect touch!

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress

Every weekend I have so much to do in the house and out, and as much as we need the rain it is so annoying that it rains every weekend it seems. So annoying. I do not have a garage so hopefully one day I can spray my metal chalk/magnetic board.

The Paper Bakery
Mayor
The Paper Bakery

I don't think I'll be altering anything else right away, but ya never know! I am trying to figure out what to do with my car full of stuff from the nursing home....it isn't that much, but my car is full... Guess I'll surround myself with the floral arrangements that were made for Daddy to enjoy in his room.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to The Paper Bakery

jci. kinda bummed out today.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

update: feeling a bit better. bought a Cricut. i call it "retail therapy"

WOOHOO!!!!! I GOT A CRICUT!!!!!!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

LOL! retail therapy! I bet your having fun with it!!

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to GrandmaG

hello everyone!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to valechula

Here is my finished altered Grad Box,

Altered Grad Box
By TenaE.

I would like to post the other sides too, but not sure how to add more than one pic/link at a time. Can someone help me with this? Thanks alot.
Tena

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:
Before....

By Byondbzr

After...

By Byondbzr

I just love this - such a great idea!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics