Page 4 of 14 
Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active        (Topic#1458407)
All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to Shari82199

• Shari82199 Said:
Kim, I barely know you, yet, but I will miss you. I too will keep you in my prayers. I agree, it's is smart to plan ahead and prepare for what you know will come. Please check in when you are able so we know how you are doing. God Bless!

Good afternoon ladies!! Well, my life has finally slowed down and now I have a party to plan. My one obstacle so far is a fish balloon. Now, mind you, I work at a Hallmark store that does balloons. Why can't they just have a fish balloon? I've been all over town looking for one. Oh well. I will have to figure something else out I guess. Now off to figure out what else I need for cupcakes, cakes and such.

Have a blessed day!

Do you have time to order anything? There is a web site that sell mylar fish. It is bargianbaloons.com. They have Tons of choices!

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to kileba14

• kileba14 Said:
Hi girls!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a short break from the group, and also ask for your prayers. Some of you know that my husband is laid off, and that my employer has not only had some major lay-offs but has also cut our hours back considerably - and warned us that more lay-offs are coming. To prepare for the worst-case scenario of us both being laid off, we're making some financial cuts anywhere we can in order to save up some extra $moolah$ in the hopes that we won't have to dip into our savings accounts. A few of our cuts include scrapbook shopping and our internet. Obviously, if I'm not able to get supplies or access the web, I won't be very useful to the group! We really aren't worried about losing jobs or anything else for that matter because it's all external and doesn't really matter that much, but we thought it'd be foolish to not prepare ahead if we're fully capable of it now. Hopefully we'll be ants instead of grasshoppers For now, I'll check in when I can (I'll be online at the library or at friends' houses), but it probably won't be very often. Until then, I won't be included in the circle journal so good luck to all of you, (so whoever is above me...Rusha, I think ?? - Don't send them my way!) and hopefully I'll be back soon!

Kim I don't really know you at all! But I will miss the getting to know you. I know it is wise to cut back now and plan for hard times. I have been there before. Pleas check in when you can!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-28-08 02:34 PM
In response to All Red...

SOrry to hear that Kim, hope you aren't too affected. My poor baby is sick. He keeps getting that gunk in his eyes and can't open them after he has been sleeping for awhile. Poor baby!! Off to console him again....

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to Rusha

Alright, I had a very nice post written, and then I bumped one of my little buttons at the top of my browser and erased it all. And somehow I ended up on the Indiana Pacer's NBA website...?? Anyway, thank you all for your prayers & words of encouragement!! I really appreciate it. That's the best part of this group!!

Well, I just got home from my part-time job (I'm a manager at Papa John's 2 days per week) and my feet are SO achy!! Time to prop them up and watch some Dancing with the Stars and Jon & Kate Plus 8!! That's my Monday night routine anyway Hope you all have a lovely evening!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Rusha

Rusha~ I am so sorry that your baby is not feeling well:) my oldest Lesseth got that alot when she wa a baby. Let me let you in on a little mexican family remedy. If you have or can buy some camomille tea make it as you are making tea to drink. Soak a wask cloth in the tea and put it on his eyes as warm as he can take it. That will take that gunk out of his eyes I PROMISE!!! With just a few times it will be gone. I did not believe it when I was recommended it but I tried it and it really does work!! (it also works on dogs LOL)

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to mOm23girls

Kim, you are in my prayers. God is in control and he knows exactly what He is doing. He will never put more on us than we can handle.

Rusha, your little one is in my prayers as well.

Please say a little good luck prayer for me as well. I had interviewed at an apartment complex last week for a leasing consultant that is literally across the street from my subdivision. Well, I got an e-mail yesterday saying that I didn't get the job and they had chosen another candidate. Well, today as I was getting home from a field trip with my son, they called. The candidate didn't work out and they want me to come in tomorrow morning at 10:30 to speak with them about it some more. I REALLY need a job, and this is so close to home. With my epilepsy, it is perfect because driving isn't really an issue.

I also have an interview at a restaurant at 2:30 tomorrow for a server position that is close to home that if I drive, I could take the residential streets to. So it is less than 2 miles away. I pray that I get one of them.

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to AmyinFL

Amy, you will definitely be in my prayers for a job. I know how that is. I applied a few months back for a job but knew it was totally in God's hands. There were a lot of things that had to fall into place for it to work out. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Red, her party is Sunday. Nope, not really any time to order. Unless they do free express shipping. Yeah, right. Not these days. I so know what you mean with the rummage sale. My girls are 6 (well, on Thursday) and 4 1/2. I still have all of their baby clothes and such. I so want another but my DH is just plum done. So I must finally come to the acceptance of no more babies in my house:-( I dread having to go through all of them. I would like to make a quilt for each of them of my favorites that they used to wear. Another daunting task.

I hope you all had a wonderful Monday! Prayers for a terrific Tuesday.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-29-08 03:37 AM

What a wonderful idea about the quilt! I would love to do something like that, but I am not crafty in that way. And boys don't appreciate things like that anyway. Oh well!

Micah is doing better today, I am going to have to try that chamomile tea idea, thanks for the tip! His eyes aren't too bad today but I am sure that they will be later.

We are off to a friend's house this morning. She has a 2 year old daughter for Aiden to play with - actually, they were born a week apart. She also has a baby boy that was born 2 days before Micah, we were in the hospital together! It was fun...well, as much fun as c-section recovery can be. Hehe!

I am still in search of mod podge, I checked WM but they had none on the shelf so I will have to look again. Good thing we have a month! I might get everything all precut and ready and then just glue it together when I can find the podge. I am looking forward to doing this with you ladies!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to Rusha

Good morning ladies.

I have never used Hodge Podge. Not sure what to do with it even. Maybe you gals will open my eyes up to something new!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is having a great day!! Vashti is home today with an ear ache. Poor thing! I've had a migraine since yesterday and am quite annoyed with it.
I did a LO last night after dinner and put it in my gallery if you would like to see. Other than that not much is going on.
OH yes...Thanks for your prayers for my Tim. He had a VERY bad session on Friday and it sorta messed up the weekend, but he seems to being doing better each day. (and they say this therepy is good for him! ha!) He will be on duty this weekend and that is the best therepy he (or the other guys) can get! It will be good for all of them!! Thanks so much for your prayers!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to FinallyMama

Good morning ladies!! Hope you all have a wonderful tuesday!!

Shari~ Mod podge is WONDERFUL!! you will love it! It is so simple to use and it give you a smooth adhesive it also can be used outside of a project for a protectant sealent and a glossy shine. TRust me you will love it!! It is white and kinda like school glue and I just use a foam brush or even just a paint brush and apply to the paper and maybe even some to what you are going to glue it down to and smooth it on and your done! VEry easy to use.

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good morming- just stopping in for a quick hello right now... will be back later! Been sick...my Fibro has been acting up- usually happens when I'm overloaded with stress. Thinking of you all and hope your having a great day!

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to irenie

Hope you feel better Irene!

ScrapDoggy
Idol
ScrapDoggy
In response to AmyinFL

My dear Sisters in Faith,

I'm just stopping in for a moment and promise to be a regular fixture after this weekend! I am sorry I have started off as a new and absent member of the group. My best friend's mom is battling cancer and she recently called me in a panic and needed me to come down to her parents and help her. Please keep her mother, Sharon, in your prayers for healing (if it's His will) and that she finds peace and comfort in His word. Please also keep my friend Ashley in your prayers, she grew up in a Christian home; however, she has since drifted away and for a long time didn't know exactly what she believes. Please pray that I continue to be a light in her life, that I am faithful to point her to the Lord, and that this experience draws her close to Him.

I have been praying for you all as I read your requests. I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer and encourage you all individually but hope to be able to do so very soon.

Love and blessings,

Deb

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to ScrapDoggy

I'll pray that you stay strong for your dear friend and her mother.

musica620
Idol
musica620

Hey, girls, I just finished with my 6th grade musical, and after Sunday and our Spring Concert, I'll have a lot more time to scrapbook and be on here!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-30-08 07:53 AM
In response to musica620

Hi ladies! I will be praying for your mother Deb, and your friend Ashley.

How is everyone doing today? Aiden is driving me bonkers! lol Oh well! I am off to give him some lunch and then hopefully he has a nap so I can too, as long as Micah sleeps too. Ooooh I am sooo tired today!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Rusha

Rusha~ What is the time diffrence between canada and the us? I know dumb question.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-30-08 08:17 AM

Depends on where you are. Right now it is 1:15 a.m. we are on eastern time, so we are 1 hour ahead of most places like Maine, NY, etc. My parents live in Ottawa Ontario (the capital of Canada) and they are in the same time zone as Maine and NY, NJ etc. but an hour behind us. Then places like British Columbia are four hours behind where I live. So, it is kind of confusing. Just depends on where you are in the States and where you are in Canada to determine the difference.

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Rusha

Good morning all- Has anyone heard from DeAnna lately- she has'nt posted in a few days. Hope all is ok with her. Also Kim-??? I guess I will be posting the challenge tomorrow...are you ready??? My first ever!

I have'nt had a great week so far. I suffer from fibromyalgia. I have done really well in the last year or so- but when I get overly tired, sick or stressed out it flairs up and the body pain is unbearable. I'm still babysitting my dgd and dgs- and is'nt it funny how kids know your not up to par- they have been running me ragged!!!! The term Rusha used- BONKERS!!! I keep praying for patience throughout the day.

Kim- So sorry to hear you are leaving the group- we will see you back soon I hope. I feel alot of people are seriously thinking about cut backs in thier budgets lately- I am.
Rusha The chamomile tea does work. My dgd has had this problem for years- and that's what we use. Hope she is better! Hope you can locate the ModPodge- you can order it online here a sb.com I think- or JoAnns online.

Amy- I wish you luck with the job- it sounds so perfect for you. Will keep you in my prayers.

MelodyKeeping your husband in my prayers and hope your daughter is better soon.

Deb- Will keep your friend and her Mother in my prayers- and it's wonderful you can be there and an encouragement for her.

Deanna- Are you a music teacher? I'm so jealous- I have no musical ability! That I know of anyway!

Well- I think I'm caught up for now! Hope you all have a wonderful day with many blessings.

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to irenie

hi everybody! how is your wednesday going so far?

Deb - i'll be praying for sharon & ashley, and also for you to be an encouragement in the midst of their troubles.

Irene - thanks for your words. tomorrow is the day to get the internet taken away...after having a cable modem for this long, having to go to the library or the in-laws' to use the computer is going to royally confuse me!! i'll be checking in as often as i can though. and i can't wait to see what the next challenge is going to be!

Amy - how did your interview go? i'll be praying! oh - & thanks for your prayers as well!!

Amparo - i'm so glad you explained the Mod Podge!! i had purchased some for the cj...and then i realized it didn't really have directions so it's been sitting on a shelf for 2 weeks! now that i'm not doing the cj, i guess i'll be able to dabble & practice with it for next time!

Rusha - hope you're napping as we speak! :)haha i came home from work early with a stomach flu, so i think i'll be napping a little myself in a little bit!

hope you all have a wonderful rest-of-the-day!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to kileba14

Rusha, I so know what you mean about the kids, going BONKERS and naps. I actually just got up myself.

I watch two other kids three days a week in the afternoon and then I have one boy in the mornings before school four days. The kids in the afternoon aren't much but for some reason that one in the morning really through a wrench in my day. Probably because I'm not a morning person at all and he's quite poky. Oh well, we do what we have to to help bring in the money. This is my little way of helping out.

I was just thinking about DeAnna this morning when I was on. Wish the site gave us a last sign on date or something. We'll have to pray that her and Kim are alright.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-30-08 02:08 PM

She left me some comments today in my gallery, so I think she is back...just working her way to here.

I never did get my nap! Micah is cranky, I think his teeth are coming in. Now they are both in bed, Aiden is sleeping but Micah is still crabbing. Ahhh! I need to scrapbook. My hubby is working a double shift today (16 hours) so it really is exhausting at times keeping up!!

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful evening!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Rusha

LOL! So right Rusha! I was doing just that. I make it a point to comment on everything that anyone on my friends list posts and I get notified by email. When I finally sat down here after being away for so long I had 113 emails from here so it has taken me a bit to get to my place and here.
Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I had company from out of state for a week and a half and I have been somewhat in a funk this whole time.
I resigned from my job as church secretary and I have been struggling with that for several weeks and my health is not at its best right now.
But I am back
Company is gone and I can concentrate on what I really want to do now!

Kim, I will so miss you!!!!!!!! You are so awesome girl and I will look for you so please when you can visit us!!!!

Amy I do hope you are feeling better. That thing we talked about. please let me know when you know how much it will be.

Where is Deborah... Ohhh Deborah..... Miss you girlfriend!

Irene I hope your fibro is better soon!!!

Deanna you blow me away!!! You are so active!!! I would be pulling hair!!

Debbie It's good to see you again!

Amparo You sweetheart! thank you for keeping things going!!!

Pam when you see this get your bottom over here and quit worrying! The house is beautiful and Amber's wedding will be gorgeous!!!

Red I love that asparagus dish! LOL!

Kim I know you are there I absoluely love that shot of the geese!!! You are awesome behind the lens!

Shari you are braver than I am! I tried babysitting once. once only LOL!!!

Melody Been missing you

Did I miss anyone? Apologize if I did.

Irene can't wait to find out what the challenge is!!!! on tip toes here

How are the CJ's coming? Any other questions?
Rusha if you can't find Modge Podge you can use elmers if its acid free. they do make one even in a super strength stick that I use. Just about anything that is acid free will work. but if you want I do have a partially used bottle of modge podge that my preK sunday school used on a project that I can send you. It's almost full and in good shape.

I am praying for everyone and their requests. Please pray that I will get over this funk that I am in and the infections that are making me want to stay in bed Now hubby has a bug on top of everything so we are sitting around commiserating each other LOL!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DeAnna...

Hello! I am here! I had a nice post written a this afternoon but when I went to post it it lost it. I just didn't have time to re-write it until now...and I can't remember now what I wrote! So from scratch again....

I was worried also about DeAnna. But now she's here!
DeAnna~HI! Sorry you and DH have been ill. I use to be a church secratary but my health got much better AFTER I resigned! I miss that job! I was in there to day to help them fix a problem and got to talk to pastor for a while! it was so nice. I've been dealing with MAJOR faimly issues and it was so nice to talk to him about it and get a word of 'love and advice' from him. He's great and such a good friend to Tim and me....and he loves Vashti like his own grandkids!

Kim~ It is so hard to give up the things we are so very use to! I admire your courage. I wish you all the best.

Amy~I hope the job works out for you. It sounds like it would be a good one for you!

Rusha~Hey girl!! Hope you get to nap soon!

Irenie~I hope you get to feeling better. I too think kids have a 6th sense about us when we aren't up to being ourselves and seem to push when they really shouldn't!! Bless their hearts! They can't help it!!

Shari~Good luck with the party. It sounds like it will be fun!

Amparo~Hi! I see we joined the same swap, although I can't remember which one! It will be nice to see you there!!

I hope everyone is having a good week. I have added your prayer needs to my list. Thanks to all of you for your prayers for us. Take care!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199

Hoped to work on my CJ lastnight while hubby was out, but didn't. I think this party looming over my head is just wearing me out, even though I'm not stressing over it or anything.

Cupcakes are done for school tomorrow. After that I can start on the cake. I did my own once and won't go back to buying a cake. YUCK!! I even make my own frosting!! YUMMY!! I will post picks when it is finished.

My DH feels bad that the only thing we are giving our DD is a Bible. But I told him she will love it and it's what he makes of it too.

I so want to work on my prayer journal and the CJ. Gotta get busy.

I pray everyone will have a Terrific Thursday.

Oh yeah, DeAnna, on the babysitting thing. I just someone else ask me to watch her two kids. I am sure glad I know my limits. I don't know what I would do with four extra kids. Especially in the summer when you through the tomorrow-to-be six year old.

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Hey Ladies

I have to thank each of you for your prayers. I feel so uplifted tonight. Kind of like I have just this moment been refreshed. And my spirit feels lighter and freer (how do you spell that LOL) than it has in a long time. Thank you

I have finally decided to do my post card book to go along with my circle journal.
So if it's possible for you would each of you send me a post card from your state? you have my addy in your circle journal list.
Also and I know its alot to ask but for those of you that don't have your pic as an avatar can you email me one? [email protected] ? The rest of you is it ok to print your avatar to put with the post card?

Have a blessed night everyone, may you sleep with angels! DeAnna

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...

Good evening everyone!

I am doing better here, still have allergies and my eyes are killing me but I am able to catch up on the housework and laundry. Oh the pile that NEVER ends! I am also going through and switching out winter to summer in the boys closet(did the girls last month) and washing winter coats to be stored away. I love spring I can see the floor in these places!

Now I am trying to get my voice back so I can do school with the children. Our reading list is piling up!

If you all could pray for me I am planning my big cook for this weekend. I cook for three months and it takes about two days. It's SO nice to have all that out of the way for busy summer nights. With me not feeling good I am not getting my prep work taken care of so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Please pray that I can be prepared for the weekend and not get sick again from wearing myself out!

Irene I hope you feel better and you flare up passes.

DeAnna
I hope you and your DH feel better soon too. Being sick is no fun!

Shari I hope the party goes well and you find that fish baloon.

Rusha I hope you feel better soo nothing like a sick momma and a teething baby, been there many a time. Did you get the clotes situation taken care of? If I still had boys clothes in those sizes I would be sending a big box! All I have left is girl stuff in the little sizes.

I just know I am leaving something out, still trying to keep caught up with every one! Please know I am praying for everyone.

Tomorrow is May Day! We celebrate by giving baskets full of goodies to the children, dyeing ege, and giving flowers to our friends! The children are SOO excited!

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to DeAnna...

• DeAnna Johnson Said:
Hey Ladies

I have to thank each of you for your prayers. I feel so uplifted tonight. Kind of like I have just this moment been refreshed. And my spirit feels lighter and freer (how do you spell that LOL) than it has in a long time. Thank you

I have finally decided to do my post card book to go along with my circle journal.
So if it's possible for you would each of you send me a post card from your state? you have my addy in your circle journal list.
Also and I know its alot to ask but for those of you that don't have your pic as an avatar can you email me one? [email protected] ? The rest of you is it ok to print your avatar to put with the post card?

Have a blessed night everyone, may you sleep with angels! DeAnna

No problem! You can choose any picture in my gallery, I do a self portrait once a month. I think the February one in my Cowboy hat is my favorite!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to All Red...

Good night beauiful ladies:)

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good Morning Ladies- are you ready?

This months challenge is to do a layout based on one of the fruits of the spirit, or qualities of the character, as found in Galatians 5:22.

• Love
• Joy
• Peace
• Patience
• Kindness
• Goodness
• Faithfulness
• Gentleness
• Self control

The focus of this layout is to be on your journaling, sharing encouragement and your heartfelt thoughts. Use at least 1/4 of your layout for journaling and include at least one picture. Adding a scripture relating to your topic would be great!

Some ideas-
• How this quality helped you to overcome an obstacle, problem or dealing with someone or a situation in your life.
• Helped you to achieve a goal- spiritual, family, or concerning your relationships
• A fruit of the spirit/quality you need to work on
• Ways you have learned to cultivate this fruit/quality in your own life

This is my first challenge ever- so I apologize if it is too wordy. This should be easy- there are so many options- and I’m so excited to see everyone’s layouts and see what you come up with. We all need encouragement daily and this will be the perfect opportunity to do just that.

Make sure to “allow for public embedding” when you post your layout!

Most of all- have fun and enjoy yourselves!

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to irenie

Just checking in...

Things have been rather busy around here and I am leaving Friday morning for 8 days in the Denver area. The friend I'm staying with has wireless internet and I'm bringing my laptop with me, so will try to check in periodically.

I have several pages of comments to read through and will try to get to them soon.

Hugs and Blessings 2U All - - kimB

PS: this is a "scrapping/stamping" vacation and I'm bringing along my circle journal to work on while I'm there

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-01-08 03:52 AM
In response to kimBinAK

Ladies, I am just going to post really quickly. We live in a city where we have a dam, and the dam has caused major flooding. SO much so that everything is closed down - schools, businesses, everything! We might lose power because the water level is getting really close to the power transmittors/generators. They might not shut it off, but if I disappear all of a sudden and am not around for a few days, you will know why.

I hope they don't shut it off, because I could not live without it! LOL But they don't want to cause an explosion, so we will see what happens!

Please pray we don't blow up! LOL

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Rusha

Irene~ THe challenge sounds wonderful alot of options so it should not be hard at all! I can't wait to get started on it!!

Kim~ That sounds like fun!! Enjoy yourself on your scrapping getaway!

Rusha~ I will pray for you sweetie! Hopefully the water dosent rise that much so you dont lose power.

Hello ladies!! Hope you all are doing great this beautiful new day!!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199

Good day ladies!!

Don't you hate having to punish your children on their birthday? My dear Melina is just miss sass today. Not sure if it's just her birthday going to her head or what. I just want to put both of them to bed already.

I didn't find a fish balloon. Ended up doing way for than I wanted to. But since I work at the major store here that does balloons, I got a great deal of what I am going to do. I thought it was going to be like $50 and when I totalled it up it was $20!!! I will post a pick when they are done.

The new challenge sounds wonderful. I have so much to get going on and no mojo. I really need to get some.

I just volunteered to do the year book for Melina's school. Now that the preschool one is done I feel as if I have more time. Yeah right. I will have just about a month to get this one done. Not sure how many students there are but they have Junior Kindergarten through eigth grade at her school. I may be burning the midnight oil for awhile soon.

Rusha, hope you stay safe and that you are not affected by the water.

Dawn, I hope you have a wonderful time on your scrap/stamp get-a-way. That's sounds like a great time.

DeAnna, so glad you are feeling better. I don't mind about the picture. I think I am about to change my avatar though. The next picture might be better anyway. You can't really see my in this current one.

Well, Melina is wanting to play on Webkinz and since it is her birthday, I guess I should let her for a little bit. Then we are going out for dinner and to Bible Study.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Hey girls! Just wanted to share my Lo I worked on today:)

Five (left side)
By MOm23girls

Five
By MOm23girls

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hi ladies....I have a big prayer request. My BIL is going to court tomorrow to finalize his divorce and hopefully get custody of his girls. It's a very sad story and his heart is broken. His wife currently has the kids during the week and he has them on the weekend. However she is currently being investaged by family services because their DD went to school and told her guidance counsler that her mom was sneaking out at night leaving her (she's 11) to care for little sister all night long, and that the reason she's been missing so much school, to the point of possibly not passing this year, is becasue her mom doesn't come home in time to take them and when she does get home she wants to sleep not drive them to school. It's just so sad. It's really the kids that are being hurt!! He would be willing to work with her but she just wants to keep up her lifestyle and have him paying for it. Anyway...he had just accepted Christ when all this started and this hasn't strengthened the relationship. He feels very betrayed and alone. We know that God has a plan, just don't know what it is. My mom went for the hearing and my brother and his wife will also be going to court with him...they are all he's got. So any prayers you can send up for him and the girls....and their mother, (it's so sad to me, that she would let all this possibly cause her to lose her kids) will be much appriciated. I'm not sure we should pray one way or another in this situation, just that God's will will come through and that there will peace for my BIL and his family. Thanks you all for reading this. I know it's lenghty! Thanks again!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DeAnna...

Where is Deborah... Ohhh Deborah..... Miss you girlfriend!

Here, here!!! Raising my hand teacher

Sorry I have not been by in days and days. I held a crop on Saturday then came home, collapsed in bed and did not get out of this house again until today. I have been illin! Isn't that a funny word?

Glad to have been missed by my BFF ( wink wink ) DeAnna!!!

I will try to play catch up on your lives as the weekend comes around. Hubby dearest has been gone since Monday morning away on business and I am way too far behind on everything. I did see the new challenge listed and I am lovin' the idea of this one Irene!!!

Have a good night Girls, Deborah

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Rusha darlin, I hope you didn't lose your power and that all is well with you.

Kim, have fun on your trip!

DeAnna, I'm so glad you are feeling better. I'll try to get you a pix soon. Do you want just me or a fam pix?

Amparo, great LO's! I really like the stripey paper. I like orange!!

Shari, can't wait to see the pix. Good luck on the yearbook!

Irenie, challanging callange. I will be thinking on it!!

Deb, feel better hon!

Everyone sleep tight!! Pleasent dreams!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all have a peaceful night
It's late and I am getting ready for bed but I wanted to check in with you. So glad I did.
Melody I will definately pray for your BIL. IHe must feel like he is alone and lost. But God is good and He will work miracles through the situation.
As for the pic, hey both will work LOL!
Good to see you Deborah!!! Was gettin worried about ya
Awesome LO's Amparo. Will leave you some love tomorrow!
Good luck on your trip Kim!!! Have fun!
Thanks for the pic Red. Love it!
Debbie where are ya girl? I am worried!
Shari. can't wait to see you behind your little ones LOL!
Amy are you ok? how are the boys doing?
Deanna are you recuperating? I would be
Kim missing you already!
Rusha how are you feeling? Are the babies ok?

I am sitting here writing this and listening to music. The song 'You Raise me up' just started playing and I had been sitting here thinking that I am feeling pretty lost right now, What with resigning my job and feeling a little alienated from DH (long story). Somehow God always speaks to me through this song. Thank the Lord He has such broad shoulders He can and does bear all our burdens when we cry out to Him. As David said "Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy."
Anyway I have to go now
night ladies

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to DeAnna...

Here is another LO for me girls.

~Melissa~
By MOm23girls

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199

Good morning ladies!!

Amparo, your layouts are great. I love the bright colors in the first set you did.

Will definitely pray your BIL and lift him up to God. All will be good in the end, no matter what the outcome is. God's will will be done.

Off to shower and make my shopping list. Then to baking cakes!!

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good Morning ladies- I can't believe it's Friday again! The weeks just seem to zoom by lately...is it because I'm getting older? I wore myself out yesterday- I can't believe taking a 2 and 3 year old to McDonalds and the park could be so exausting!lol I did enjoy it though...it gave me time to slow down a minute and appreciate God's beautiful creation.
It looks like I have some catching up to do again!

KimB- Hope you are enjoying your trip to Denver. Hope that you are safe- saw on the news they are having snow and there was alot of accidents.
Amy- Hope all is well with you and your job henting is working out.
Rusha- How is the flooding? Hope your not being affected by it and have lost your power.
Shari- Is the party today? Hope it works out well you can rest tomorrow-lol!
Red- Glad to hear your feeling better. Wow- cooking for 3 months!!! That is fantastic. My daughter in Az does that every month. She goes to some place that is all set up with the ingredients to create your meals. It actually saves her so much time and money doing this.
Amparo- Hope all is well with you- I will take a look at your gallery- your girls are so precious!
Melody- Will keep your bil in my prayers. It's so hard when children are involved but thier safety is what's most important.
Deborah- Glad to see you back and you're feeling better.
DeAnna- You can use my avatar anytime you want! I'll pick up a postcard soon. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts and whatever you are going through- we are all here for you. Please- let us know you are safe- saw on the news the weather is bad in OK...tornados and storms!
I hope I did'nt miss anyone! Sorry this is so long again.
Have a wonderful and blessed weedend ladies.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

TGIF!!! Hey ladies! Just peeking in to wish you all a wonderful friday and weekend. Tomorrow Lesseth will be signing at church she is so nervous. SHe will not even sing in front of us. I am very proud of her! Me on the other hand have something brewing in me. I think I might be getting the flu I feel so baaad! It looks like the weather here is going to beautiful so hopefully I dont get to sick. Take care girls!

Lots of Love~ Amparo

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-02-08 10:21 AM
In response to DeAnna...

We haven't drifted down the river yet and the power hasn't been shut off, woo hoo!

Here is my entry for the challenge. I really enjoyed it!

Love
By Rusha

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Rusha

Rusha- so glad you're safe! Your layout is just beatiful! Your journaling touched my heart- you did such an awesome job!!! I need to get going on mine-hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to irenie

Hi ladies! Update on my prayer request...I told myself I wasn't going to get emotionaly involved...there's nothing I can do. Well, that didn't work. They ended up not getting the whole case sorted out today and re-scheduled for June 11th. Rrrrrrrr. They denied my BIL the divorce because his wife is contesting the divorce...which makes NO sense at all!!! She pretty much has a live in boyfriend!!! I just don't understand!!! Why does it seem that the people in/doing wrong win???? She cheated on him not once not twice but 3 or 4 times now and when he said enough...she still wins!! I just don't get it! See...I'm emotionaly involved. I'm sorry! Maybe indeed I need added to your prayer list too! Just because I don't get it. Thanks for all your prayers for this situation. I'm sure I'll be asking for them again in june!! Hugs to you all!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-02-08 07:52 PM

Definately praying, that must be so hard!

Off to bed, can't wait for the NSBD tomorrow!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Rusha

Good morning ladies. Happy NSD!

Thanks Rusha!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

hey girls!! Anyone doing anything fun today for NSD??? I am but not scrapbook related LOL!! I have my sister and (pregnant) niece coming over.

HAve a wonderful day girls!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Good evening Ladies!
I think I am over my blahs at least for a while I hope. The doctor put me om different hormones so maybe I can get something done!!!

I have been praying for all of you and your requests.

I hope everyone had a fantastic NSD day today.
And that you have a very blessed day tomorrow!!!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-03-08 07:51 PM
In response to DeAnna...

Whew! I am off to bed, I scrapped my behind off! I am exhausted! Hope you all had a great day!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Rusha

you too Rusha
God Bless!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DeAnna...

Girls I just wanted to sy, although a day late, Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! I had such a good time yesterday at a crop held by my lss. They fed us and had prizes every hour (I won two!) and it was a real blessing to be able to hang out with one of my dear friends for an entire day doing what we love. I sure was whooped when I got home as I am STILL trying to get over the crud I have had for a week, but what a blast. I thought about all of you and wished good things for you and hope you scrapped all day too
Deborah

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Groovy Deborah

Hello ladies! COngrats to DeAnna and Rusha on winning prizes here yesterday!! How exciting!

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good Morning everyone- another belated Happy NSD!
I spent a little time here- but my computer was not co-operating for some reason. Congrats to DeAnna and Rusha- I saw your names on the list! I wanted to take part- but had my 6 year old dgd all weekend until a few minutes ago. So at last- quiet- un-interrupted time. Hope to scrap in awhile.
Glad you are doing better DeAnna- and Deborah sounds like you had a fun day!
Hope your all have a wonderful day- and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to irenie

Thanks Irenie! For some reason I really need them today!!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to irenie

Happy Sunday everyone. I am off to work in my garden! You know your addicted when even having to drain pond scum and move baby fish from pond to pond sounds like fun!!!!
Congrats Rusha!
Have a great afternoon everyone
DeAnna

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to DeAnna...

hi everybody! just online quick to upload some new layouts (HAPPY BELATED NSD!!). hope you are all doing well - praying for all of you girls!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to kileba14

JPI for a minute. Gotta go to bed. This party thing is hard now-a-days. Will post some very poorly taken pics tomorrow hopefully.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-05-08 11:58 AM

JCI - it has been busy here today, even though the day dragged by. Doesn't make much sense, but it could be the weather. What a grey day!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Rusha

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

How awesone that Rusha and DeAnna won prizes here!! Hey what did you girls win??

I had a wonderful weekend BUT also a very exausted one!!

I had about 15 family members over this weekend. It was nice to have them over especially since I dont see them as much as I would like. We have been seeing eachother more often tho.

I want to ask you girls to keep my niece Kymberly in your prayers please. She is 20 and prenant (you may have seen a Lo of her with her belly in my gallery) anyhow she is having so many problems right now and just needs alot of prayer.

Hope you all have a wondeful week!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Good morning ladies!! It is so pretty here this morning. It is suppose to rain later, but at the moment I'm just enjoying the sunshine!
I hope everyone is having a good week. doesn't seem to be much going on here, so that must mean we are all busy and enjoying life and our families. We all went for a walk last night! It was lovely! The lilacs are in bloom, as are the crabtrees and the cherry trees, to say nothing of the tulips and even some daffadils are still blooming. It was just lovely. Until I woke up at midninght unable to breath!! I hate alergies! But it is truely great to see all of God's handy work!! I LOVE the phrase, "He could have made it black and white, and we would have never known!" Isn't our God great??!!! Anyway...just thought I'd drop a line to say hello and hopefully encourge you today!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-06-08 06:50 AM

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to let you all know that I love being here. I love being a part of this group. I feel so encouraged by you all. I hope that you all have a wonderful day today!

I am starting to work on my CJ now. I am very nervous about it! But I am just going to go with it, since I am sure we don't have much longer before we have to send it out!

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Rusha

Good Morning everyone! I had a busy day yesterday-errands and catching up on everything I've been ingnoring lately. Now I can hopefully- get going on my CJ and Challenge layout. How is everyone doing on the Challenge?

Amparo- Will keep your niece in my prayers.

Melody- Hope your allergies get better- we know about those here in Calif. Everyone suffers! I've been taking some local honey lately- hope it helps!

Rusha- I feel the same way- I have enjoyed getting to know everyone and sharing encouragement with each other. It's the highlight of my day- checking the thread every morning! I'm nervous about my CJ too! I know you will do a great job-it will all come together once you get started! That's what I tell myself anyway.

Hope everyone is doing well and havinging a great week so far.

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to irenie

Huh, I'm nervous about my CJ too. I know I need to sit down and do it, I just can't make myself. Maybe because of all the other stuff (household) needs to be done. I think I only have one more load of laundry to do. I've been doing it since yesterday

Hope to go through pictures from this weekend and share. They didn't really turn out the greatest and I realized I didn't get one of Melina and us. I don't really have a great one of her at all on her b-day. I was so lazy this year. Hopefully the weather will get better and I can get her 6 year pictures taken soon.

Hope everyone is having a blessed day today.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well and that all the sicknesses are getting under control, I know mine finally is.

Wanted to share with you all that my 12 year old is being inducted into the National Junior Honor Society tonight and I just can't wait!

Happy Momma, Deborah

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Good morning ladies! Just taking a quick peek in I am on my way to take my mama to the dentist. I will check in later girls!

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199

Oh ladies, I want to share pictures from the party this weekend but the site isn't letting me upload anything. Not sure what's wrong. Hopefully soon.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Girls~ I am so embaressed to say that I have still not come up with a theme for my cj. Has everyone? I have a few things I am thinking about but still not sure. Any suggestions??

Have a wonderful night girls. Like my mom always told me and now I tell my girls.

QUe suenes con los angelitos.
Dream with little angels.

Edited by mOm23girls on 05-06-08 08:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Hello everybody!
What a glorious two days this has been! I have been in my garden from morning till sundown getting things cleaned out and prettied up!!!
Guess what!?! My wonderful loving DH bought me a 12 foot pergola for Mother's Day!!Is he awesome or what??? We had to cut down the plum tree to get it in the garden though! it was one of the three trees on the property when we bought this house 17 years ago and this year only half of it was alive so it was time but I will miss the plums!!!! Running out of space in my garden. 300 hundred trees and shrubs take up a lot of space!
But it has been wonderful to be outside working in the earth, planting and weeding again!

I don't know what we won yet for NSD. Only that it has a 30 dollar value.

I will be praying for your niece Amparo.

Deborah, that is so spectacular! You must be walking on cloud nine! I would be!

Don't be scared of your circle journals. These are yours to keep. Just do something that you will like.

Tomorrow is my last day off so I will be outside until I'm exhausted then it's back to work again. Then Pam's daughter will be getting married Friday afternoon at a Roman Nose state park down by the lake and we are all spending the night at the resort and heading back Saturday. Then back to work on Sunday. Meanwhile I have Family coming from out of state for the weekend. Don't know what I will do with them while we are at the wedding. So pray that my nerves hold out this week LOL!

You are all in my prayers
I hope you all have a blessed night!
DeAnna

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK

Hi everyone - just popping in to say "Hello !'

I'm having a blast here in Colorado with my friends -- sightseeing, crafting, shopping -- and lots and lots of laughter ! These gals are all dear sisters-in-Christ and though this is only the second time I've seen any of them in person, it's as though we have been together for years -- that's what happens when the Lord binds His children together in the Holy Spirit... Like the members of our Faith Scrappers group, we have a joy in and love for scrapping and stamping and photography, but truly, our individual relationships with the Lord is what brings us and keeps us together.

Isn't that amazing? And awesome?

If you're interested, I have uploaded some photos from the past few days in my gallery - I'll share more as time allows. My laptop cannot access my friend's wireless for some odd reason, so I have to edit the pics on my own computer and then transfer them over to hers, which is time consuming.

Everyone's in bed right now, which is why I'm taking the time to post - otherwise, I'd be in the craft room, "playing" away! Among many other projects, I've been working on my CJ, but will finish it up at home, as I need to add some journaling and photos that I don't have access to down here.

Hope everyone is doing well - I'll read through the posts when able, but for now, please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

LiC - kimB

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-07-08 03:04 AM
In response to kimBinAK

Kim, so glad you are having a great time! It is always nice to get away, especially when you have time to play around with your crafting!

Deanna, that is so sweet of your hubby to get you that for mother's day! I am sure that you will have a wonderful time in your garden this summer. My Mom loves to garden, and my dad does too! I live in an apartment so I can't have a garden, but maybe some day when we have a house I can!

Amparo, I think someone else is doing the same theme as me but I don't care. I am doing it anyway! Mine is going to be about worship songs, what is everyone's favourite and why, etc. I am sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful!

Shari, I am looking forward to those pictures when you finally get them uploaded!

Deborah, that is exciting! I am sure she will be a star! Take lots of pictures! LOL

Well, it is really hot here today! We went out yesterday and by the time we got home I had to strip the boys down to their diapers because they were both so hot. Aiden wanted to play outside but I wouldn't let him since he didn't have any clothes. He was NOT happy! LOL

I think I will start work on my CJ today during the boys nap!! Let's hope they both nap at the same time today! Hope you all have a great day!

Edited by Rusha on 05-07-08 03:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rusha

Rusha and DeAnna~thanks! I did take lots of pictures; however my card reader on my computer has stopped working and I just don't know what to do. I can't upload any layouts or pictures from off of my computer via the memory card and my USB cord stopped working a few months ago. I'm going out of my mind!

Th NJHS meeting was sweet watching the kids get their honors, but most especially my own dd I homeschooled her until she reached 6th grade and she went into school knowing not one person and stayed on the honor roll and was put in honors classes then we moved and she had to start over again so she has made progress by leaps and bounds and I could not be happier
Deborah

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Hello girls!! I am feeling stressed out! BUT I know GOD is already helping me through this. Latly I have been feeling like I have not been doing anything with my time. So I have a good friend that is a personal life coach that is helping me get my time organized. I still need your prayers.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! I think this might be my theme for my cj.

God moments ( a time when you really felt GOD working in your life.

musica620
Idol
musica620

I hate that I have missed so much.
Deborah, congrats on the JNHS induction. You deserve it as much as your daughter!
Kim, I'm so jealous! I want a retreat!
I am winding down on school activities now, but still have all the Graduation activities left to do. I've been trying to get the Seniors to learn the songs they will be singing at graduation, but it's like pulling teeth. They are so wirey!
I'm keeping everyone in my prayers and hopefully can find enough time to scrap my CJ soon! 2 1/2 weeks til the end of school!
Please keep the oldest boy we've taken in in your prayers. He graduates in 1 week and has had some tough hits this week on top of everything else. I am getting him counseling, but he is reluctant to go. I told him I want him to give it a month (4 visits) and see how it goes. Pray that the counselor is one that can help him see that he needs to open up.
I should be on more now, if I can wrestle one of the computers away from my kids!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to musica620

Evening ladies or night ladies since it is approaching midnight!
Deanna it is so good to hear from you and I will definately keep your oldest in my prayers! Amparo that is an awesome idea for your CJ!!!!!
Deborah you homeschooled your daughter until 6th grade??? whoa I tried for 1 year and was ready to pick up the book and hit taylor in the head! Get it in there one way or the other! LOL! not really JK. but I did find a new respect for teachers that are truly called to be teachers!!!! It is so awe inspiring that you could do that!!!
Kim hope you are having a blast!!!!
Rusha, it sounds like you have a good foundation for gardening so when you get a house give it a try. That is where I find the peace of God.
Shari can't wait to see those pics!
Hey Melody have you recieved all the atc's yet? getting excited here!
Irene, did you get a package yet? hope so
Hopw you all have a blessed nights sleep
DeAnna

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to DeAnna...

Hello everyone! Will catch up tomorrow- not a good day for me physically and have'nt been able to sit at the computer. How awful huh? I really feel deprived! lol It's late so I will say good night- I'm sure most of you are fast asleep!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-08-08 04:55 AM
In response to irenie

Well it is early morning here and my washing machine is banging and clanging on the spin cycle. It is not even a year old and it drives me nuts because it always goes unbalanced. I think it is mainly the fault of the flooring here, it is uneven. But what can you do?

I have the idea for my CJ in my head today and I am hoping to get started on it as soon as I can! Someone gave me the tip of using a gluestick and then sitting on it to warm it up because it adheres better that way. I think that is what I am going to have to do, since I have not been able to find mod podge anywhere. Oh well!

Does anyone have plans for Mothers Day this weekend?

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Rusha

Hello ladies! Just peeking in quickly to say hello! My time on the internet is limited now so I will catch up with you all alter on tonite when the girls are in bed! I will tell you all bout why I am on limited internet time later tonite!

Hugs

~amparo

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14

hi ladies! i'm online doing some bill paying (because that's a real blast ), so i thought i'd stop by & say hello! things this way are going well...i thought i would lose my mind without the internet or the tv, but it's not so bad after all! the pollen is pretty wicked right now, so once that dies down & i can go outside & enjoy the weather - that'll be much better!! i started taking some homeopathic allergy pills from a natural food store, and so far, these work better than anything i've ever taken before - prescription or regular, so that's a huge blessing! i went to a baby shower last week, and they had stinky flowers (hyacinths & lilies of the valley), 2 cats, and the windows wide open with pollen on the screen, and i was FINE!! i almost wet my pants i was so excited!! after about an hour i was getting sneezy, but normally i would have just set foot in the house and gone to be with my Lord. anyway, i hope you all are well. i keep every one of you in prayer. i have missed a few days and only have about 10 minutes, so i'll have to read everything i missed some other time. i don't think i'll be back on for maybe two weeks, so have a happy mother's day!!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to kileba14

Hello ladies!! Take a look at this little book I altered today!

little note book
By MOm23girls

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Good morning girls! Nice book Amparo!
I hope you are all doing well! I'm sorry I haven't post the past couple of days but I've been ready to die with a migraine! It has been so bad because my allergies have my sinuses whacked on top of that! Mercy me! Anyway...I can't read all the posts that have been made, but I want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for each of you....it's a good time filler when you can't move and are staring at the wall!! I hope that each of you ahve a great Mother's Day!! My mom is back home with my brother again this year. We have nothing planned...not even the race since it will be on Saturday night this week. Unless Tim knows something I don't. He has had a REALLY bad week and we so covet everyones prayers right now. Thanks!
Again...Everyone have a Fabulous weekend!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-09-08 01:57 PM

HI Everyone!
Sorry that it seems everyone has been having a rough week! I will definately be praying for you all. We have had an okay week, but the boys are driving me bonkers. I know that this is what God has called me to do, but some days I wish that He would fire me! Steve has an overtime shift tonight overnight and I hate it when he works those, but as you know we are desperate with the suspension that he had. It kills me that he has 5 days unpaid suspension when it wasn't even his fault! Oh well, what can you do?
Anyway, tonight or tomorrow night I plan to work on my CJ. And I want to work on my prayer journal as well since I haven't had a chance to get that done yet. Hopefully soon!!
Love you all!!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Rusha

Evening Ladies!
Wow what a busy busy week!!! Finally the wedding is over and Ican get on with other projects.
Remember I told you I had resigned? Well the church board has more or less refused to accept my resignation and are asking me to stay on with a raise to boot. So I have some more thinking and praying to do.
We are all feeling better and the bug seems to have left our house. Thank you Lord!
We are going to clean out the big Koi pond tomorrow. Stinky job. Can you believe that I can;t wait to get in there? LOL!
We are also right in the middle of hybridizing iris and with over 150 varieties it's a job!! And this year three of DH original hybrids are blooming!! It takes about three years from seed to bloom sometimes longer so it's a thrill to see them!!! The flowers are a nice solid purple but the fragrance is to die for which is what he was breeding for.
That is all my news for now
You are all in my prayers daily and then some
DeAnna

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-10-08 04:57 AM
In response to DeAnna...

Deanna, I would LOVE to see pictures of your garden and your koi pond. How very beautiful I can imagine they are!

Well, it is 10 am now and I am so tired from being up all night with Micah. Phew! My hubby stayed up for an extra hour when he got home so I could have a short nap so that I would be more rested since he worked a night shift and then he has to work an evening shift today. It is going to be a long weekend....

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to Rusha

hi ladies! just sneaking a few moments at the library!

deAnna - it sounds like you've got a lot to think about with your work situation - i'll be praying right along with you!

&

rusha - maybe God won't fire you, he'll just have you take a personal day haha

ok - must go! lots to do!!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to kileba14

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-10-08 04:41 PM

I am working on my CJ right now. I am a little freaked out but things seem to be going okay.

DeAnna, how did you get your holes to work out? Did you use a crop a dile? I don't have one so I think I will have to use a drill or borrow someone's one hole punch. The holes are kind of small...

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Rusha

Rusha, the holes for what? Do you need more holes? I think I'm lost again LOL! I'm directionally challenged, I live in a town with less than 300 people and still get lost *LAMS*
Explain what your doing hon and maybe I can help.

It's been a great day here got the koi pond cleaned out. Stood in 6 inches of nasty stinking gunk for hours but it was good to get it done! You have no idea how long it takes to drain, clean and refill a 12,000 gallon pond! and tomorrow i will add the salt and it will be done until next year. thank goodness! gave away about 35 koi, 120 goldfish and one super giant yellow water lily.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 05-10-08 08:12 PM
In response to DeAnna...

Okay, I worked for 5 hours on the CJ and it turned out awesome til I put it back together and realized my holes weren't in the right spots! (The holes where the rings go through). So I had to remedy that by covering up with some embellishments which don't look as nice. When I covered it up with paper the holes for the rings disappeared so I had my hubby drill through everything and fix my issues. It is okay now but it was very discouraging after all the work I put into it to see how many mistakes I made!

Anyway, it is after 1:00 and I am off to bed!!!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

• mOm23girls Said:

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good Morning ladies!
"Happy Mother's Day"
to you all! May you all have a wonderful day with your families. And I hope they realize how special you are and appreciate all you do for them! Being a Mother is the most rewarding and also the hardest job on earth. It never stops- even when they are grown. When they are grown- it's not so easy to fix thier owies!
I have had a very stressful week. It's so hard to sit by and watch a childs life fall apart. My son who is in his 30's is in the process of losing his business that he's had for 8 years. He's made some bad decisions and is now paying for them. He has gone through a divorce, recently lost his car and has been living with me for a year. He's always been the most optomistic, happy, upbeat person I know- even with all his problems. That has changed in the last couple of weeks and it hurts to see him this way. It's as though he's lost all hope.
Thanks for letting me share. Please keep him in your prayers and pray that this will be a turning point in his life to turn again to the faith he once had.

Rusha- bless your heart! You are too hard on yourself! I bet it is beautiful! I seem to always have mistakes to hide on my lo's!
DeAnna- Your pond sounds wonderfiul! What a job- post some new pics- please! And of your iris's too! - I will keep you in my prayers concerning the job issue. God will guide your heart to make the right decision. No package yet- did you send it by USPS? or what?
Melody- Hope your migraine is better!

Take care and have a wonderful, restful, peaceful Day!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to irenie

Have a beautiful day Mom's
Deborah

p.s. Irene so sorry to hear about your son and the difficulties he is going through. Times are tough right now that is for sure

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

Irene I will definately keep your son in my prayers. I am so sorry that he and you are going through all this!

Rusha sounds like it worked out fine. just remember to mark where the holes will be on the next one lol!

Heading back to the garden
DeAnna

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to DeAnna...

Happy Mother's Day girls!!

Just a quick peek in.

I have started this overwhelming task of the year book. I have no idea what I am doing on the website and hope to take this whole week and just work, work, work. Hopefully I'll hear back from the cust. Service lady tomorrow and she can step me through some things.

In the meantime, while I am waiting, I hope to get a few other little scrap projects finished. Maybe even my CJ.

Hope you all have a blessed week.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Good morning ladies!! I hope that each of you are having a fantastic week!!
A prayer request: My grandfather is having surgery tomorrow morning. He is so sick! Please pray it goes well and that it relieves his pain. Thank you!

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

Good morning everyone- hope you all are having a good week!
Melody will keep your grandfather in my prayers. We're getting our 1st 100 degree day here in Calif today-UGH!!!
Been working on my lo and cj- hope to have them done by the weekend! Take care!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to irenie

evening everyone hope you have all had a wonderful day today.The weather here was perfect today and I am too sick to enjoy it. please keep me in ypur prayers.

Page 4 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics