Page 6 of 25 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #57 Baby, It's WARM outside!        (Topic#1458675)
Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to Scrappygal50

Of course, I'm hungry now. Guess I'll have to snack and scrap.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

DH just decided to come in and dust here in the study. I think this is a good time to go make sure bottles are clean. Or something. Something not in here.

BBS.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to Three Bright Lights

• Three Bright Lights Said:
  • daezee Said:
Found two of them

LOL... two Diet Dews you mean? Could you send one over here? Diet Dew was not on sale this week and I flatly refuse to pay more than $1.00 for a 2 liter bottle of soda, so it's Diet Cherry Coke for me this weekend, which is just NOT the same.

Here it comes....DUCK!!!

Uh oh, Ria....I'm using "fowl" language again!

Dew wasn't on sale, here either, but it's the ONE thing that I splurge on even if it's not on sale. When it is on sale, I try to stock up. I was limiting myself to one dew a day...I'm back to abusing it again, but starting Monday, it's back to healthy.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

I'm back ... I just grilled up some hamburgers for dinner and the girls have eaten and are in Bed ,... love that ...

Anika has been outside playing for 8 hours today so shes really tired .... and Gabriella didn't sleep that much last night so ... I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF ...

I'm going to uncork a bottle of red wine ....

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• daezee Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • daezee Said:
I just read an instant message my daughter was participating in with one of her friends. Major foul language and inappropriate things....What would you do? I am totally at a loss. I have asked her repeatedly not to use foul language. I have taken away her Myspace and Facebook because of the foul language on there.
Do I take the computer away completely? She already hates me. I just don't know what to do.

OMG! This is so difficult to deal with. If she "hates" you then you are doing a great job at being her Mom!! Personallly, I would take the computer away for some period of time.

How old is she? Have you thought about parental controls on what sites she can visit and/or time limits for internet access?

We've tried the parental controls, etc....she just logged onto yahoo from her aol account and made a new account. This disobedience and disrespect has been going on for quite some time. We've tried lots of things, trying not to ban her completely.....but now it's come down to that. However, short of locking her in her room, if she goes to friend's houses, she will have computer access.

Locking her in her room is a viable option too... and possibly a next step. It might not hurt to give her a heads-up as to what the next consequences might be. Or, as Meg said, how come Ariel got "grinded up."
I don't know if it's viable for you, but I've heard stories of moms who spent a day or two shadowing their kids at school. Funny how public humiliation makes a kid smarten up really fast!

Priceless.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Have any of you seen the IKEA commercial that says, "For living rooms that outlast puberty" ?
Cracks me up...just saw it for the first time and it fits perfectly into my theme of the day!

Three Bright Lights
Diva
Three Bright Lights
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Have any of you seen the IKEA commercial that says, "For living rooms that outlast puberty" ?
Cracks me up...just saw it for the first time and it fits perfectly into my theme of the day!

Haven't seen that one. Boy, you moms of teens and late adolescents are making me SCARED!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• daezee Said:

Haven't seen that one. Boy, you moms of teens and late adolescents are making me SCARED!

I also have a 16 yr old, who so far has been no problem. So, don't be too scared.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm not scared. Abby's already started some of the 'tude (shrugged, said no and I think rolled her eyes when I told her to clean yesterday) and I've pretty much squashed it. She knows what she can get away with and I let her do it, right up until she crosses the line.

Three Bright Lights
Diva
Three Bright Lights
In response to moxiegirl23

Meg gets attitude with me from time to time. Currently, I'm dealing with it by saying, "Is this a keep fussing face, or a no chance face?" And that makes her laugh. But she's only three... I can still out think her...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Abby was disrespectful right up until I gave her the choice: she could clean it, or I could when I had the time and she would have no toys or clothes.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

I'm insane .... I must be .... I'm sitting here and sewing on another LO .... this takes up way too much time ....

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

Hey, I'm back from all day crop. I got 22 12x12 started that I Power Cropped before hand (picked out papers for). Now I need my guys to unload the car so I can finish these tonight! I'm way behind in the volume challenge.

I'm skimming.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
I graduated high school 1983.

That still puts you two years behind me. Heck, I got MARRIED in '83.

I got married to first h in '82. Yeah, I was 17. No, I was not pregnant, nor did we think I was. I graduated on time, a married woman, working 3rd shift my senior year.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Warning. The following vid could seriously affect any serious sci-fi buffs. Plus sit and refrain from drinking anything during viewing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GROR9jHuZDg

John and I used to make a point of watching the season preview shows on Sci-fi. I think it might have been season 6 when Amanda Tapping starts yelling at RDA "I'm stuck on an iceberg with MACGUYVER!"

Even now, John and I will just look at each other and say it.

Did you read the names of the characters in the show? MacTeal'c?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I just read the update blog.

Glad you're back, Florrie.

Cathy, I'm supposed to get bi-focals but put it off another year. This past year I got prescription reading glasses and kept my everyday wear pair for most everything else.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Ting {sound of pin hitting marble floor}

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

/waves and collapses.

Just loaded up most of what I'm bringing to the crop. The entire back of the beetle is stuffed. I still have one or two boxes, and at least three bags to go into the car. Oh yeah, John is SO unloading my car on Monday.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

Ting {sound of pin hitting marble floor}

he he .... just what I was thinking .....

I was beginning to think I was a total thread killer ...

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to Tink-Hildur

Nope...I did the thread in earlier with my teenager troubles.

Now I've been watching Top Chef.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to daezee

*whimpers*

I wanna watch Top Chef!

Gonna sit here for a few more minutes and then get the rest of what can go in the car tonight packed up.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Guys have my car (station wagon, large station wagon) unloaded. Now I'm putting things away. I got a great workout, unloading my car at the crop and loading it back up. Parking is odd and I was several steps up, out in the rain. But it felt good to get that exercise. I should have taken pix of the back of the station wagon and parking area.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'll be taking pictures as I load and then after I set up tomorrow.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

The woman across the hall looked at all the bags and boxes and wondered if we were going on a trip. Nope. This is all for me for tomorrow.

I have too much stuff.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

hey is that a new episode or ?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• moxiegirl23 Said:
The woman across the hall looked at all the bags and boxes and wondered if we were going on a trip. Nope. This is all for me for tomorrow.

I have too much stuff.

No, you just need a bigger car. Stronger arms/back. More things one wheels.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I have too much stuff.

I do that for every crop ... for my Thursday night crops I usually take way too much stuff ... especially since I never finish a page these days ... but I take like 10 photos and then pp for like 20 pages ....

I really need to start packing for what actually do during the crop ....

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Is Ricky Martin gay? Is that true?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I did that Power Layout/Power Cropping thing this week and it worked great! The main papers (background and accent) were all picked out. Got alot done that way.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

if hes not hes so confused ... hes like uber gayish ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

WHAT???? I popped back in just for a second to hear THAT???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• Tink-Hildur Said:

if hes not hes so confused ... hes like uber gayish ...

I've never watched him on anything but his music vids so I was clueless.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I have too much stuff.

No, you just need a bigger car. Stronger arms/back. More things one wheels.

One less flight of stairs to drop the cube with my sizzix alphas in it down. I think I'll be able to fit everything in it, I only have the passenger seat left, though. I folded the rear seat down and just packed everything in as tight as possible. It would be fine if I was just taking inventory and a project for me to work on. Instead, I have all my tools (except for my Silhouette and one cutter) and most of my inventory in the car. I still need to get my projects packed up and my personal tools (scissors, pens, adhesive, etc) packed and loaded. Camera/laptop bag and the silhouette will be loaded last thing tomorrow. Everything else can stay in the car overnight, but not those.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

My guys loaded up the car very late last night so they wouldn't have to get up early to load it up this morning. Smart, huh?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Very. That's the same reasoning I'm using for tonight. I need to be at the place at 8 so I can unload and set up. Everything that still needs to go in, I can carry in definately one trip, two if I can't find a good bag for the sil or I find more paper to sell.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Almost done with my lo. All I have to do is the title. I want to do some journaling but I'm not sure I have room. Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload it until the 10th. It's for the round robin. I used my dh baby pic.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I think next time I'll just take my WB and NOT the Sizzix.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• daezee Said:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:

No...rereun on Bravo channel.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Barbara!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Dear husband whom I love and adore....

When you say you'll need 5 minutes to dust, please take 5 minutes, dust, and then exit my "me" space.

Do not assume, that because I sat down at the scrap table, it means I no longer want to be on the computer, and therefore you have free rein to use the computer to scan a bunch of stuff just now. Please wait until I am busy downstairs fixing dinner or dealing with the baby and use the computer at that time.

Do not look over at where I am using my Cricut and see the USB port and assume it now counts as an "electronic toy" which gives you free rein to find out all about it that you can online.

If I cared about the purpose or capability of the USB port, I would have researched it myself sometime within the 15 months that I have owned said Cricut. (IOW, I would've asked my VCW sisters. There's always someone there who knows the answer to everything.)

If I was interested in signing up for the Cricut newsletter that you discovered as you researched the purpose and capabilities of the USB port, I would have done so before today.

And if I cared about the Cricut forum, I would be spending my time there already.

Oh. The ball game's on? You're going to go watch it now? Okay. Thank you. [quickly closing door behind dear husband whom I love and adore...]

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

Jenni! Too funny!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

I never take stuff like that anymore ... I just take post-its .... so what I do is anything that I would have wanted to add or what kind of title or anything I write on a post-its and on it a draw where that item should have been ... and than when I get home I add it .... saves me taking lots of stuff that I never or hardly use ...

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

When you say you'll need 5 minutes to dust, please take 5 minutes, dust, and then exit my "me" space.

Do not assume, that because I sat down at the scrap table, it means I no longer want to be on the computer, and therefore you have free rein to use the computer to scan a bunch of stuff just now. Please wait until I am busy downstairs fixing dinner or dealing with the baby and use the computer at that time.

Do not look over at where I am using my Cricut and see the USB port and assume it now counts as an "electronic toy" which gives you free rein to find out all about it that you can online.

If I cared about the purpose or capability of the USB port, I would have researched it myself sometime within the 15 months that I have owned said Cricut. (IOW, I would've asked my VCW sisters. There's always someone there who knows the answer to everything.)

If I was interested in signing up for the Cricut newsletter that you discovered as you researched the purpose and capabilities of the USB port, I would have done so before today.

And if I cared about the Cricut forum, I would be spending my time there already.

Oh. The ball game's on? You're going to go watch it now? Okay. Thank you. [quickly closing door behind dear husband whom I love and adore...]

tee hee

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • daezee Said:

And then it gets worse from there!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• c-leaper Said:
  • daezee Said:

Ohmygosh it gets WORSE?!?!?!?!?!?!? I can't bear it.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:

so I'm not missing anything ....

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• Tink-Hildur Said:

I never take stuff like that anymore ... I just take post-its .... so what I do is anything that I would have wanted to add or what kind of title or anything I write on a post-its and on it a draw where that item should have been ... and than when I get home I add it .... saves me taking lots of stuff that I never or hardly use ...

I don't mind sharing my tools but it's getting to be just too much, especially with the way parking is at that location.

For my church's crops, at least my guys are there to unload and everything is on level ground. Plus I can pull up my car right next to the door. Makes a huge difference!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Don't know whether it's true or not, but that rumor has been around for Y E A R S.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:

so I'm not missing anything ....

Nope...just pack your knives and go!
Oh...not from here of course...you are just free to scrap instead of watching a rerun!

Edited by daezee on 04-05-08 02:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

good one ....

thankfully I have my own laptop .... but my DH just doesn't understand that when I'm doing my stuff in the kitchen I DON'T need his company ...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Tink-Hildur Said:

My problem is, unless I'm vending at a crop, I crop at home. And I still use the post it note method because I might be out of something or too lazy/in the groove to leave my spot to cut something with the sil.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• Jesus Rocks Said:
Almost done with my lo. All I have to do is the title. I want to do some journaling but I'm not sure I have room. Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload it until the 10th. It's for the round robin. I used my dh baby pic.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Can't wait to see what you came up with.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to daezee

[quote=daezee][quote=Blin g Fairy Vivian][quote=c-leaper][q uote=Three Bright Lights][quote=daezee]Have any of you seen the IKEA commercial that says, "For living rooms that outlast puberty" ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Ohmygosh it gets WORSE?!?!?!?!?!?!? I can't bear it.
[/quote]

Hopefully after they have kids of their own, they realize that we, the parents, weren't complete idiots and DID know what we were talking about. But don't hold your breath. I know there are days my dd forgets this truth.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

The police officer who was on the case last night just stopped by. He said that everyone in the bar said the guy came in, hit my son with the beer mug and ran out. He assured me my son did nothing at all. He just wants to know if my ds wants to press charges.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Jenni! Too funny!

I love him dearly, but sometimes......

Oh well. At least I got over my mental block and figured out the next part of my Circle Journal pages and got that started. (Silver lining, anyone?)

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Jesus Rocks Said:
The police officer who was on the case last night just stopped by. He said that everyone in the bar said the guy came in, hit my son with the beer mug and ran out. He assured me my son did nothing at all. He just wants to know if my ds wants to press charges.

How sweet of him! And yes, DS wants to press charges (sorry, the outraged mom in me took over while I was typing).

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Jesus Rocks Said:

Oh whew!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• Tink-Hildur Said:
thankfully I have my own laptop .... but my DH just doesn't understand that when I'm doing my stuff in the kitchen I DON'T need his company ...

That's really what it boiled down to. I'd been waiting all day for DD to take DGS and go run errands so I could just do what I wanted to do. In "my" room. And I hadn't been in here 10 minutes before he came in and decided it was the perfect time to dust.

It just kinda went from there.....

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• Jesus Rocks Said:

Ummmm....YEAH.

And if the charges don't stick, maybe think about making the guy pay for DS' ER care/staples.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to c-leaper

Jenni...send your dh to my house to dust...I'll come there and crop.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Okay...DD is home with the groceries, so I don't have any more excuses for not getting dinner put together. BLTs and chips & dip. And the bacon is pre-done and just needs to be put in the microwave.

Now if only I had a way to get pre-sliced tomatoes....

I'll be back later tonight after DGS is in bed.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Ummmm....YEAH.

And if the charges don't stick, maybe think about making the guy pay for DS' ER care/staples.

I second this!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just put my Sizzix towers up. My arms have definitely gotten over worked today.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

I just finished my LO .... loving it .... wow I missed this ....

Serene - 019
By Tink-Hildur

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

One of my good neighbors might come over for a drink after she eats. I hope she comes over, I haven't seen her in awhile.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Tink-Hildur Said:

Serene - 019
By Tink-Hildur

Awesome job, Tink! Left you some love!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• moxiegirl23 Said:
One of my good neighbors might come over for a drink after she eats. I hope she comes over, I haven't seen her in awhile.

That sounds like fun Liz. I miss that. When we lived in our little neighborhood before we moved here, we had impromptu gatherings all the time. We'd just throw some meat on the bbq, have some beer and visit...very fun.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Ummmm....YEAH.

no question you press charges ... I mean its assault ...

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

That sounds like fun Liz. I miss that. When we lived in our little neighborhood before we moved here, we had impromptu gatherings all the time. We'd just throw some meat on the bbq, have some beer and visit...very fun.

people in my apartment building do that some times .... love that ... hate it when I just want time to myself ....

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:

Serene - 019
By Tink-Hildur

Awesome job, Tink! Left you some love!

thanks ... I was afraid that working with a photo on a canvas would not work but it came out great ...

Its official there is nothing on TV in Iceland now ... so I'm watching season one of Eureka ...

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

people in my apartment building do that some times .... love that ... hate it when I just want time to myself ....

You know...you are right about that, too. Sometimes I just got tired of all the togetherness....and there were ALWAYS multiple kids over. The grass is always greener, I guess. There is definitely no drama where we live now....except what is produced in my own house!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to daezee

I am here. I think. I have had a horrid day. Jory was a horse's behind all day, we went to CAPA, and he's going to work with his therapist on some anger management. He confided in me that he has a lot of anger from what happened to him. I reminded him that it still wasn't fair for him to take it all out on me and his sister.

Jeremy came home about ten minutes after we did, and we sent Lizzie to her room and the three of us had a long heart-to-heart talk. I now have a headache, but I think it'll go away soon. (I took some more DayQuil and I'm drinking Diet Coke.) I always have a headache after long, intensely personal talks. (I think part of the headache involves switching, though.) I'll be starting dinner shortly, "Cheesy Melt" Hamburger Helper. Sounded good, so I bought it.

We really, REALLY hope we reached Jory. Jeremy explained why he treats his mother like poo. To make a long story short, his mother was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive...now she can still sometimes be verbally and emotionally abusive, but Jeremy stands up for himself and it makes her SO mad. (Much to MY amusement. I know that's wrong, but still.) I then piped in with the facts that I never treated Jory like that.

Where MIL told DH stuff like she wished he'd never been born, she wished he'd been a girl, and he'd never amount to anything, I in turn told Jory stuff like he was smart enough to do whatever he wanted in life, I loved him, I couldn't imagine my life without him. Whenever I remind him of how I dressed him as a baby (overalls, baseball caps, soft baby booties made to look like high-topped sneakers) he laughs.

So Jeremy has reason to hate his mother; Jory has NO reason to disrespect me or treat me the way he does. Which makes Jeremy furious. I told Jory that his dad and I are close enough that when Jory disses me, Jeremy gets mad and when Jory disses Jeremy, I get mad.

Basically it was a long talk, ended with Jeremy revealing my DID, which I wasn't ready to reveal yet. But it probably explained a LOT to him. Mom still likes to play with dolls with Lizzie, Mom still likes to sit and watch kiddie movies with them both ("VeggieTales" are favorites all around), Mom still keeps Crayola in business.

I have a headache...I am now trying to unwind and employ one of my own coping mechanisms. Creativity. I'm trying to work on Tinkerbrat's BoBunny book for just a bit, and when Jeremy gets back (from running an errand) I'll start dinner, and after dinner be back most of the evening.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Going on a search for my diet dew now....I sat it down somewhere here....hmmmmm

Just like Liz and my coffee's the other day!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • daezee Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

You know...you are right about that, too. Sometimes I just got tired of all the togetherness....and there were ALWAYS multiple kids over. The grass is always greener, I guess. There is definitely no drama where we live now....except what is produced in my own house!

So I'm not the only one who feels that living in an apartment is very much like living in a college dorm????

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to daezee

Ds just filled out the paperwork. The guy is going to be arrested. The officer also told my son about a victims/ witness program where he can go to for help with medical bills. He says a lot of times when you are a victim, they call the hospital and the bill is dropped.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
  • daezee Said:
Going on a search for my diet dew now....I sat it down somewhere here....hmmmmm

Just like Liz and my coffee's the other day!

Yup. I've been nursing a beer for almost forty-five minutes now. Haven't lost track of it, but it is in the other room staring at me.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Jesus Rocks Said:
Dh just called from work and told me he wants to take me out to dinner tonight. I agreed, I just hope I don't fall asleep in my dinner plate.

But seriously Hope you have a nice time!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

whew... 29 pages back... i think i might try to catch up

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Tink-Hildur Said:
I'm back ... I just grilled up some hamburgers for dinner and the girls have eaten and are in Bed ,... love that ...

Anika has been outside playing for 8 hours today so shes really tired .... and Gabriella didn't sleep that much last night so ... I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF ...

I'm going to uncork a bottle of red wine ....

Sounds good! May I join you?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to BlingQueenRia

[quote=BlingPrincessRia][ quote=daezee][quote=Tink- Hildur][quote=daezee][quo te=moxiegirl23]One of my good neighbors might come over for a drink after she eats. I hope she comes over, I haven't seen her in awhile.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
So I'm not the only one who feels that living in an apartment is very much like living in a college dorm????
[/quote]

Mine is very unlike a college dorm. The place where BIL and SIL used to live, lets just say they kept Budweiser in business. We used to go over and drink on Friday nights with them, then all the cool people moved away so we stopped. We still saw plenty of BIL and SIL, just not from behind a beer bottle or three.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • daezee Said:

I also have a 16 yr old, who so far has been no problem. So, don't be too scared.

You know that's realy just 'cause the older one broke YOU in!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Ria.

I just thought of something. It could be the half of a bottle of beer on an empty tired stomach but, even though you weren't ready to reveal your DID, maybe Jory was ready to hear about it, and it could help him with everything. I've still got AIM and Yahoo on, if you need to chat, and I'll let you know if neighbor comes over and I need to not be online...

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Tink-Hildur Said:
I'm insane .... I must be .... I'm sitting here and sewing on another LO .... this takes up way too much time ....

You do put a lot of tiome into your layouts. It shows - they are GORGEOUS!!!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Well girls, time for me to go meet dh for dinner. I'll catch up later! At least I'll try.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hey, I'm back from all day crop. I got 22 12x12 started that I Power Cropped before hand (picked out papers for). Now I need my guys to unload the car so I can finish these tonight! I'm way behind in the volume challenge.

I'm skimming.

Holy Glue Sticks!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
OK...going to do a ton of laundry. I have about 6 baskets to fold, and now some of it will need to be fluffed in the drier again, or ironed. I am also hoping it will warm up enough to open the windows and air out the house. I need to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and I am making dd use the carpet scrubber on the living room carpet. I also told her for the foul language, she can clean the foul bathroom upstairs that she and the girls use.
Hoping to get some scrapping done later. bbs

EXCELLENT!!! Manual labor works every time!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• c-leaper Said:

I got married to first h in '82. Yeah, I was 17. No, I was not pregnant, nor did we think I was. I graduated on time, a married woman, working 3rd shift my senior year.

I feel old!

Geez Vivian - what a challenge to be married and a senior in HS! That could break some people. I'm glad it made you only stronger!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• moxiegirl23 Said:
[[]] Ria.

I just thought of something. It could be the half of a bottle of beer on an empty tired stomach but, even though you weren't ready to reveal your DID, maybe Jory was ready to hear about it, and it could help him with everything. I've still got AIM and Yahoo on, if you need to chat, and I'll let you know if neighbor comes over and I need to not be online...

I'm not sure I understand how it could possibly HELP him. Maybe that's the headache talking. (I think that'll go away when I eat something and drink some more of this wonderful nectar called Diet Coke.) It may explain a lot of things to him. How one minute I can appear childlike (but due to the co-concsiousness, still responsible) and the next minute protective and the next minute fully able to chase down a nine-year-old on foot. And then the NEXT minute, ME.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

Ria if you wanna talk your welcome to add me if the MSN and Yahoo thing works ....

I'm here ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:

I second that, Tink. Your LOs are absolutely stunning and I look forward to each and every new LO. (Even if it DOES take me a few days to get to it to leave lovings all over it.)

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I just read the update blog.

Glad you're back, Florrie.

Cathy, I'm supposed to get bi-focals but put it off another year. This past year I got prescription reading glasses and kept my everyday wear pair for most everything else.

I put it off so long that I would be wearing 2 pair of glasses at one time! You should see me when I'm scrapping!! My nose is no longer long enough to hold all these glasses!!

I ordered the prgressive bifocals - hoping they don't make me all dizzy!! Should be done and ready for pick up in about a week or 2.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Thanks, Tink. I tried to test it yesterday but it wasn't working.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:

I second that, Tink. Your LOs are absolutely stunning and I look forward to each and every new LO. (Even if it DOES take me a few days to get to it to leave lovings all over it.)

thanks

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Jesus Rocks Said:

GOOD!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrappycath Said:
  • c-leaper Said:

I feel old!

Geez Vivian - what a challenge to be married and a senior in HS! That could break some people. I'm glad it made you only stronger!

Wise and dumb in the same package.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Can you tell I'm trying to catch up?

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
:) Thanks, Tink. I tried to test it yesterday but it wasn't working.

aww ... thats too bad .... unfortunately I only have MSN now ... I was chatting way too much online when I was supposed to be studying ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Maybe I'll have to just get MSN. I currently use Trillian to manage AIM and Yahoo, and it will also handle ICQ and MSN.

Page 6 of 25 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics