Page 13 of 13 
Username Post: circle journal anyone NOW FULL        (Topic#1460847)
Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to i heart scrapping

You're muchly welcome. I SO hope we can get these journals moving again. Left Tiffene another message yesterday and today. Still no word, but I'll keep ya posted.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to Amykins RN

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom
In response to Heidi Kelley

Ladies, JCI.. sorry I've been out for a while, some major health issues came up for me again. Marcia got my "jumps" in the mail this week so he's back and doing great in our other C.J. Thanks so much for your help Marcia and Amy. Hope things are going well here in this C.J. I didn't read back yet, just wanted to say I'm alive and kicking!

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to BirdyScrappinMom

Hey there...just posted in WGACA but I see that you know Jumps is safe and sound. Hope your health issues are settled now...and that they weren't too serious.

Hugs all!

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Hi girls.

I'm afraid I have some bad news to share. Jenni had surgery last week and she went back to the doctor. I sent her a note last night to check on her and she responded today. She has Stage 2 breast cancer. Please, please, please pray for her.

And as your friend and sister (and a nurse), I BEG you all to do your monthly breast self-exams.

Jenni said she'll check in when she can. She will be having lots of testing over the next couple of weeks.

Hope the rest of you are well.

nannette13
Idol
nannette13

Hi all! Sorry to be mia lately. Medical and family problems have overwhelmed me so far since Christmas and I have not had much time or willingness to enjoy my hobby. I have cj's for Lisa, Heidi, Mandy and Tiffene that are finally ready and that I have postage money for, mailing on Monday. I hope this doesn't cause you a lot of grief, Jenni. I am really sorry to have taken so long with these.

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom
In response to nannette13

Nannette, I am sorry about your recent family issues. I hope everything is okay and doesn't cause alot of hardship. If you need me I'm here. Hugs girlie!!!!

On a more personal note.. ladies keep Jenni in your thoughts and prayers. She's a super amazing girl with alot of passion, heart, and willingness to help everyone. Her most recent medical issues I am sure has caused her to feel a bit overwhelmedd. I talked to her on the phone a few days ago and she's being strong, but it's hard none the less. I think we need to all remember her in our prayers and remember how close to home this is. WE SHOULD ALL get our mammograms and encourage every women in our life to have one too.. Amy-- you're right girl.. it's so important... LOVE YOU JENNI!!!

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Big hugs all. Hoping that the power of prayer is amazing once again where Jenni is concerned.

Nanette, so glad to see ya back...

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Hi girls. I got a PM from Jenni and she was feeling overwhelmed to be getting 4 journals from Nanette this week with all that's going on in her life. I think she still has a few from last mailing. I suggested that Nanette send the 4 journals to Bonnie instead and then Jenni could just do the pages as she has time and mail them to the person directly. That way, she won't feel pressured to get them done and the journals will keep traveling. She sounded relieved to hear that idea.

So, Nanette, you should mail to Bonnie instead of Jenni. I have Bonnie's address if you need it.

Lisa, Heidi and Mandy--could you send Jenni a PM explaining your theme/size/etc so that she can work on your pages as she has time?

I'll get Tiffene's info from her when she calls me back.

Hope this helps.

nannette13
Idol
nannette13

No problem in changing the address labels! I thought this might be too much for Jenni! Glad to make the change!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

• Amykins RN Said:
Big hugs all. Hoping that the power of prayer is amazing once again where Jenni is concerned.

Nanette, so glad to see ya back...

Amen. Amen.

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Hey Heidi... are you mailing your Jumps pages to me? I am trying to keep track of whose pages I have and whose still needing to send them. I am mailing THANK YOU CARDS out and needed that info. Thanks girlie.. also if you can PM me your addy I'd appreciate it.

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

LOL. Yes I am! I am so sorry, life has just thrown me into chaos. I have two layouts done. I need to get two more done if that is alright. Jumps went far here.

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

You're fine Heidi! thanks for updating me

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Hey ladies, It's time for me to pick your brains. I need some ideas..... My husband and I are doing the FIREPROOF journey with our church. First class is tonight. It's the "love dare" thing. We bought the movie a while back when it came out and we are buying the book and study guide tonight. I want to start a "JOURNAL" for this journey in our life but would like some ideas on how to set it up? I want to be able to scrap daily on things as they are now and how they change along with this class. I would like to be able to scrap a "book" and then add pics and journal entries each day.. if that helps. IDEAS PWEEEEEEEEESE!!! Hugs!

Tenant

Hi everyone. Things are crazy for me, our business is getting letters from the tax office cause I'm so behind on the accounts, our house is about 2 wks from finish building and we are moving in about 3 wks.

so... what I was thinking is maybe I should send on the 2 journals I have here to Amy, I haven't done the pages on them but honestly it could be another month or two before I can get the scrapbooking stuff out again and I'd prefer to not hold everyone up.

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to kathy12

I just got my new address, Kathy. Whatever you decide and whenever you mail is fine with me.

Amy Eutsler
722 South Bixel Street
Apt 1047
Los Angeles CA 90017

Hope things get better for ya...

I know alot of us are going through stuff right now. Hopefully this helps, if only for a second:

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Do we know where we are at? I am getting nervous, lol.

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

JCI.. wondering where we are in the sending process and how close we are to completion? I'm excited!!
I hope that if we all do another one I can do it again with you all now that we're settled and back on financial track Ya'll are great journal sistas!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

• BirdyScrappinMom Said:
Hey ladies, It's time for me to pick your brains. I need some ideas..... My husband and I are doing the FIREPROOF journey with our church. First class is tonight. It's the "love dare" thing. We bought the movie a while back when it came out and we are buying the book and study guide tonight. I want to start a "JOURNAL" for this journey in our life but would like some ideas on how to set it up? I want to be able to scrap daily on things as they are now and how they change along with this class. I would like to be able to scrap a "book" and then add pics and journal entries each day.. if that helps. IDEAS PWEEEEEEEEESE!!! Hugs!

Of course, I'm probably too late with this idea, but how about one of those photo albums that you can fit two 4x6 photos (one on top of the other with side-loading plastic protectors)? One slot could be for your photo and the other for your journaling.

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Thanks for the idea Bonnie!!!!!

lis782
lis782 
Resident
lis782

hi ladies how are you all going?? sorry to hear of all the no so good news hope things get better for you all... sorry i haven't checked in for ages i had a short hospital stay (everythings fine) then renovations have sort of been keeping us busy here... i don't have and cj's at the moment but look forward to getting them, i think we still have a few more posts to go before our cj are home but hopefully things can get back on track soon...

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley
In response to lis782

Girls... where are we in this?? Could you all tell us who has what CJ? I would really, really, like to get mine back! And If you are unable to finish, could you let us know? I don't have any at the moment.

If we are not going to be able to finish this, could we please send the cj's back to their owners? I am just getting a bit anxious, because I haven't heard of anyone sending any in so long!!!!

I am not mad in the least, I just want to be able to get mine back if we aren't going to keep sending them on. Thanks girls!!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

I agree Heidi, I would love just to get mine back, finished or not. The last I heard, I was to expect four cj's from Nannette who was bypassing Jenni due to her recent diagnosis of breast cancer (still praying for you Jenni, hope all is well). I have never received those. I don't know where my cj is - USA, Austrailia, Post Office purgatory???

Heidi, how have you been? Long time no see! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Amy has been missing for several days and has not answered a PM I sent. I'm really worried about her. Anybody know anything?

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

I'm here, I'm here...I think I still have it straight where all of the journals are. Be back in a minute...

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Here's what I have as far as inventory goes:

--Nanette has Mandy's, Tiffene's, Lisa's and Heidi's. On March 1, she was going to mail directly to Bonnie 'cause Jenni was going through a bunch of stuff. Bonnie still hasn't received them.

--Kathy has Bonnie's and Jenni's. On March 11, she posted that she was trying to decide whether to mail them to me even though she hadn't done the pages, or to hold onto them 'til she had time to work on them. She confirmed that she has my new address.

--Jenni has Amy's, Kathy's and Brook's. As you all know, she's been having lots of health problems. She had surgery on Monday. I'll try calling her tomorrow.

--Tiffene has Nanette's. Last I heard, she was mailing to Heidi.

I will be honest and say that I'm feeling kinda hopeless about these, too...as much as I hate to admit it. Thoughts?

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Well, I know that Jenni had surgery and things went great. I think she came home Friday. I know she's got drains in, and not feeling very good but the surgery was a success! PRAISE GOD! I haven't talked with her about the journals, but I am sure that she's got alot going on and hasn't been able to work on the ones she has. (Just my assumption, she might be scrappin' her little heart out). I am fine with her sending mine back as it is, I too just want mine back at the end. I can't speak for anyone else and what they'd like, but I do agree the hope is that we all get it back, completed or not. I don't know the order, but I am thinking that we should be getting back around by now, right??? Or do they still have quite a few more rounds to make??

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Amy, I sent Jenni an E-mail just asking her to mail me mine back. thanks girl.

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Thanks Amy! I am feeling a bit hopeless about these as well. I am not quite sure what to do, other than offer up that if there are some people who just can't commit to finishing now, please, please just send the CJs back to their owners.

I am so glad to hear that jenni's surgery went great, I have continued to pray about this!!

nannette13
Idol
nannette13

I am so sorry everyone! I thought I had mailed these and when I saw your emails, I went looking for the green slips - well I found them in my old daybook and they were not done!! So I went looking for boxes and found the 2 boxes that I had not mailed in a pile in my hobby room! I am taking these to the po tomorrow afternoon. Here is the DC# I am using 0308 2040 0000 5477 8550
Again, I am very very sorry about this - just forgot all about them!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to nannette13

Wow, great news!!! So very happy to hear that Jenni's surgery was successful - the healing part may be painful but at least she's on the road to recovery. Thank you Lord!

Nannette, so glad to hear from you. It's good to know that you're well and that the books are safe.

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

Hello ladies, I want to start by apologizing to everybody on the hold up of our circle and some uncompleted books. I hope that you guys understood that my family and I were going through some hard times and I had to take on another job and that put a horrible dent in my scrapping time. But my family and I have gotten our heads back above water and doing better. I’m hoping that you guys are not so angry with me that I can’t join back in the fun. I wanted to work on some pages and mail them to those who books I didn’t get to work in. And then it hit me I didn’t have the sizes of the books.

So there it is . . . and I totally would understand if you guys have moved on. I just hope you except my apology.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to MissTiffene

Welcome Back Tiffene So good to see you!

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

I don't have any journals. I mailed all mine out? Heidi did u ever receive it. I beleive my tracking said u got it

• Amykins RN Said:
Here's what I have as far as inventory goes:

--Nanette has Mandy's, Tiffene's, Lisa's and Heidi's. On March 1, she was going to mail directly to Bonnie 'cause Jenni was going through a bunch of stuff. Bonnie still hasn't received them.

--Kathy has Bonnie's and Jenni's. On March 11, she posted that she was trying to decide whether to mail them to me even though she hadn't done the pages, or to hold onto them 'til she had time to work on them. She confirmed that she has my new address.

--Jenni has Amy's, Kathy's and Brook's. As you all know, she's been having lots of health problems. She had surgery on Monday. I'll try calling her tomorrow.

--Tiffene has Nanette's. Last I heard, she was mailing to Heidi.

I will be honest and say that I'm feeling kinda hopeless about these, too...as much as I hate to admit it. Thoughts?

lis782
lis782 
Resident
lis782

hi ladies i think i agree with you all about this being a bit out of control so if people cant'complete this lets get them all home now, does anyone else agree with this

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to lis782

I agree, Lisa. I think we should all agree on a mailing deadline...and we should stick to that deadline, whether it means mailing them to the next person or mailing them home.

The problem is: Nanette and Jenni are due to mail to Bonnie...which means Bonnie is going to have 7 journals to mail. Not exactly fair for her to have to absorb all of that postage to mail them home separately. Just a thought...

Jenni_il2006
Resident
Jenni_il2006

hi ladies.

Thank you all for all your prayers and well wishes. I am sorry that. I have fallen behind. I am doing pretty good I think. The only the I hate are these dang drain tubes. I have 2 of them and they are about to drive me crazy.

I have them all about ready to go. Brook ask me to mail hers back to her so I will do that. I have one more to go and that is Amy's I am all most done there so I will try to get to it soon.

thank you so much for your understanding ladies.

Jen

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley
In response to Jenni_il2006

No, I never received Nannette's. The last CJs that I had were Bonnie and Jenni's last September... I sent those off on 9-23.

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

Nannett had the journal that one like once upon of time?? or something to that?

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

I don't know! I never saw it, lol!

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

hahahaha good point

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

I received four cj's today: Lisa's, Mandy's, Tiffene's, and Heidi's. My work is cut out for me, but I'm going to have a ball doing these. Please be patient with me, four at once is a little much for my already-crowded-brain. I'll work as quickly as I can and will keep you updated.

By the way, who has my journal?

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

According to my records, Kathy has yours, Bonnie. She has yours and Jenni's.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Thank you my dear. By the way, LOVE your new avi!!! Hi to the Bubster!

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Bonnie, I LOVE your avi too! So cute!!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Hi all! Bubba says hi, Bonnie! Adorable pic!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

hi all!

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Hey girls... I have some major life changes coming up and if we can't get this show on the road I am not sure that I can commit to the rest of this. I had expected that this CJ would be over by now, I am certainly not upset that it isn't, but due to circumstances I cannot be a part of it any further now.

I have a baby on the way, a move across the nation headed my way very shortly and a few other crazy things in between.... SOOO - Bonnie love, when you are finished with mine, could you please send it my way? As of right now, we could be moving to Alabama in less than a month so address could be tricky. Depending on when you are finished - I may just give you my mother's address and she can get it to me wherever I might be. (We aren't sure of our housing at the moment yet.)

I have really enjoyed being a part of this, and really wanted to stay the course... but I just can't see how it is possible, and since I haven't had a book since October I believe it is almost time to sign off. I hope that you all understand. I believe that I only had Lisa's left to go, if I remember correctly.

Hugs, Heidi

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom

Heidi, good luck on your move girl! And the new baby! I am praying that everyone will get their books back safe and sound. I asked Jenni to just mail mine to me when she can. Not sure about the other CJ though.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Oh My Goodness!!! Heidi, that's wonderful news! Congratulations!!

I will put your cj up to the very front of my to-do list. Do you want to give me your mom's address anyway just in case? If so, PM it to me and I'll get your cj done and mailed asap.

XOXOXO,
Bonnie

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

thanks Bonnie! I will pm you my mom's addy today. But I think we will still be here for another three weeks or so (GOsh, I hope... there is no way to pack any faster.) We should know today if this is all a for sure thing!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Ok Heidi, my mission is to get this done and mailed to you while you're still at your address. Good to have your mom's though just in case.
Love you girl and am so dern happy for ya,
Bonnie

Volzgirl
Idol
Volzgirl

Hey ladies...sorry I have been MIA for so long but school has been absolutely crazy and busy. I have FINALLY graduated!!!!

Heidi - - CONGRADS!!!! I am very happy for you!!!

Bonnie - - When you are finished with mine, could you please send it back to me. Please do not feel rushed at all =), I am in no hurry. **Love your pic btw**

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene
In response to Volzgirl

Hi ladies Jci. is this circle still moving?? does anybody know where my journal is?

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Tiffene, I have yours, along with Heidi's, Mandy's and Lisa's. Hope to be done real soon, Heidi's is on the forefront since she is moving very soon.

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Hi girls. Just wanted to let you know that I received a box from Kathy today with Jenni and Bonnie's journals. I'll get to them as soon as I can.

lis782
lis782 
Resident
lis782

CONGRATS heidi!!! how exciting for you and you family, great news.
bonnie i will pm you my addy so you can send it home when you finish it (no hurry)

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to lis782

jci

MissTiffene
Guru
MissTiffene

hi ladies jci

Heidi Kelley
Mayor
Heidi Kelley

Bonnie, I received my book! Thank you so much, girls I can't tell you how much this circle journal means to me, thank you thank you thank you!

Signing off, love and hugs to you all!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Oh, how I love it when a circle journal completes the circle

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

I have Jenni's and Bonnie's. I need to get a pack of seeds for Jenni's and as soon as I finish with a baby album I'm making, I'll get to work on them so that I can send them on...

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Mandy, don't
but your cj will go out tomorrow since, unless I'm dreaming, we decided to return these to their rightful owners after the current holders are finished.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

I still have Lisa's and Tiffene's.

Jenni_il2006
Resident
Jenni_il2006

Hello Ladies.

I still have kathy's , amy's , brooks. I know that brook and amy have asked me to mail theirs to them but where do i send kathy's?

p.s.

I am doing good. Done with my treatments. Now I just have some reconstrution surgeries to do :).

hope that everyone is doing okay.
Jenni

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to Jenni_il2006

Hi all! I have Bonnie's and Jenni's. Haven't scrapped since I finished the baby album but hoping to get them done soon.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Mine's in safe hands; that's what I care most about. Take your time Amy. I'm not going anywhere (at least not that I know of - lol).

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN

Hey girls.

Bonnie, I'm moving next week. As soon as I get everything put away, your and Jenni's pages are my priority. With so much up in the air lately, just haven't had motivation to scrap.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Hugs,
Amy

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Lisa and Tiffene, I finished your cj's over the weekend and will have them mailed off to you one day this week! Hooray!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Amyyyyyy, my circle journal landed on my doorstep today! Thank you so much for taking such good care of it, for your contribution, AND for all the extra goodies. Totally unnecessary, but so very much appreciated - they are so cool.

To all the girls who contributed to my cj, thank you so much. Your talent blows me away. I feel so lucky to have each of you in my SMILE CJ.

Hugs and best wishes for this Holiday Season,
Bonnie

New Kid On the Block

Hi guys, I know its been ages but when i moved and changed me email address I lost this website.

If anyone has my journal can you contact me please.

((I had to sign up with a new account))

Edited by kathy1112 on 07-16-10 06:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 13 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics