Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: May Bling Challenge-Finished.        (Topic#1460877)
Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Bling is anything sparkly, glittery or shiny. The more the better. Is it possible to overbling? I don't think so but would love to see it done.

You can share all the blinged layouts you want, either yours or someone else's, but only one entry per person and the entry has to be your own. If you make a blingier layout and wish to change your entry, make sure to tell me to swap yours out for the new one.

November's Blingiest layout is
2dogs's To Imagine layout.

December's Blingiest layout is
Angelica's The little moments

January's Blingiest layout is
Angelica's Beautiful Princess.

February's Blingiest layout is
~*~Sandy~*~'s ~Enchant~.

March's Blingiest layout is
Alteredgeisha's CHERISH

April's Blingiest layout is
Dragonflys' 100% ANGEL

May's Blingiest layout is
ScrapperK's Where's Tallie?

This challenge will run to the 24th, when we'll start the voting process again. This time, you will be voting for layouts with more bling that last month's winner. See the catch? This challenge is also about using bling and sharing bling techniques, but most of all having fun!

Vote for up to 5 layouts based on blinginess. You can vote for your own layout, why else enter it here, right? Poll will be set up on the 28th.

Please try to leave comments for the below entries.
=======================

Please remember to list all the stuff you used in your layouts in your gallery description, especially the bling since they don't scan or digitize well.

And to enable "Allow Public Embedding." If there’s no image or the image is smaller than the others, it’s because these images don’t allow public embedding.

======================

Please make sure to say that your post is an entry or for sharing. I get confused too easily.

Don't be a love/comment hog. If you're not able to leave loving/comments on the other entries, please don't enter this challenge. Sorry but that's part of the rules for this challenge.

======================
INSTRUCTIONS ON USING EMBEDDED CODES:

I couldn't find Megan's instructions so here's mine until I find Megan's:

>>Click on the image you want to get an embedded code for.

>>Below the larger image, click on the "tab" that has "Link/Embed"

>>Then select "IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards)"

>>I recommend selecting the largest setting in size.

>>Then only click in the box under "Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below:" Just clicking in the box will copy that info to your clipboard. After clicking in the box, you'll see Copied to Clipboard.

>>Now come back to this thread and paste.

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 06-02-08 09:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

April 24th to April 27th
========================= ===============

Photography By BrookeLynnAngel 4/24/08

Camera shy? By Helena Philips 4/27/08

2 Cute By Iheartaslan 4/27/08

Mirror Image By Janet F 4/25/08

This is your life By MadScrappinMim 4/27/08

Forever My Brother, Always My Friend By Meak72 4/27/08

Spring By Msnickers2 4/26/08

Ryann Elizabeth By Robbielee 4/27/08

green thumb By Scrappinmomto2girls 4/26/08

Love By TonyaB 4/24/08

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 05-05-08 05:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

April 28th to May 4th

Wedding Day By Fablady 5/01/08

BEAUTIFUL By Gijane5150 4/30/08

i never could... By Groovy Deborah 5/2/08

Flowers By Guylou 4/30/08

me @ 24 By Karen23 5/1/08

Sisters By MrsMandiScrapsAlot 5/2/08

Simple Beauty By Mrsmiller 4/28/08

Tulipa-You light up my world By RoseJen 5/4/08

THE BEST VIEW........ By Spikeka 5/2/08

Treasured moments By Zuk 5/4/08

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 05-04-08 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

May 5th to May 11th

Love 2 dance By Alteredgeisha 5/6/08

The Perfect Recipe By Babykaykz1108 5/8/08

My Beautiful Mother By DawnInAZ 5/6/08

When I was a Child By Family Comes First 5/7/08

The Moment I Met You By GinaAlyshia 5/6/08

New beginning By Hannakj 5/11/08

Splash By Hisgirlre 5/6/08

"Boho" Baby By Irenie 5/7/08

~Party Girl~ By Kaye222 5/6/08

A girl & her trophy By Megsmom1228 5/6/08

FIVE By MSD 5/6/08

March Madness By Pacificlin 5/6/08

Boyish Girl By Scrapperlicious 5/6/08

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 05-21-08 06:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

May 12th to May 18th

Chaney By CrazyScrapbooker 5/16/08

GORGEOUS By Dragonflys 5/13/08

U R 2 Cute By KarenR 5/13/08

Shine By Saucier131 5/16/08

OOH La La! By Scrappedupmom 5/16/08

Simply Me By TanishaRenee 5/16/08

2007-2008 By Thordis 5/16/08

Edited by Bling Pimp Vivian on 05-16-08 09:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

May 18th to May 23rd

(Family) is what Warms My Sould By 2rowdyboys 5/21/08

Limited Edition By AvrilBD 5/23/08

Beautiful Girl! By Courtneyannb 5/22/08

10 Things About Me By Donna_G 5/19/08

Christmas 2006 By Inger-Ros 5/21/08

Girls Night Out By KissNcontrol 5/22/08

Boys or Girls By Momof3boys307 5/21/08

Clover et Misty By Muffydm 5/21/08

First snow - with mom By Piscine 5/21/08

Where's Tallie? By ScrapperK 5/21/08

As Long as I Have You 2 By Stephykatz 5/22/08

Rock Star By Tay 5/21/08

Princess Susie By TripletMomS 5/22/08

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 05-23-08 06:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

There are 57 layouts entered in April's Bling challenge. I randomly selected 13 layouts. Just clicked on layouts from various weeks of that challenge.

Most of these layouts did NOT have 57 or more comments to them, which they should have.

I understand missing some and posts not going through. Or something happening that keeps people from having the time or opportunity to post comments in the gallery. If something did come up, it's only polite to let people know. Most everyone here I find to be very friendly and understanding. Okay, that's covered.

Of the 13 layouts I randomly selected, there were 6 people that didn't post any comments to any of these. Maybe to other layouts but not these layouts. Four others that only left a comment on only one layout of the 13. Six more that only left 2 comments out of 13. That's really 16 people out of 57, which is more than a quarter of the people who entered.

On the good side 11 people left comments on ALL 13 layouts and another 4 only missed one layout.

I don't want to pull out any entries at this point nor will I name names. But I will name the 11 people that were very diligent:

2rowdyboys
BjH
ErlaPerla
Gijane5150
Luci-scraper
Mindyradio
Scrap_a_lot
Scrapperlicious
Scrappinsteph
Sibboo
Spikeka

Since I'm not pulling any layouts out, I think it's only fair that these 16 layouts not be in the poll. I know which ones. Please do not PM me to find out which ones are disqualified. I will not tell ANYONE.

I normally shy away from rules but when they are there, and reminders put up as frequently as I did this month, there's no excuse. Sorry, end of subject.

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 04-24-08 12:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Now you can post your new layouts here.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I will start on one, my computer is really acting up on me. we think we have a virus or something, half my screen is gone all the time.

Greta Adams
Expert
Greta Adams
In response to lilmrmaid

i have a really blingy layout i will post sometime this week for mays bling challenge

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Greta Adams

I really wanna try this one!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Count me in

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150
In response to Tracey Jackson

IMMMMM SOOOOO INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! you know me and my BLING BLING!!! love the BLING SHOWWWW ME THE BLING!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
IM READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND!!!

Family Comes First
Guru
Family Comes First
In response to gijane5150

Count me in again!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Family Comes First

There are 57 layouts entered in this challenge. I randomly selected 13 layouts. Just clicked on layouts from various weeks of this challenge.

Most of these layouts did NOT have 57 or more comments to them, which they should have.

I understand missing some and posts not going through. Or something happening that keeps people from having the time or opportunity to post comments in the gallery. If something did come up, it's only polite to let people know. Most everyone here I find to be very friendly and understanding. Okay, that's covered.

Of the 13 layouts I randomly selected, there were 6 people that didn't post any comments to any of these. Maybe to other layouts but not these layouts. Four others that only left a comment on only one layout of the 13. Six more that only left 2 comments out of 13. That's really 16 people out of 57, which is more than a quarter of the people who entered.

On the good side 12 people left comments on ALL 13 layouts and another 3 only missed one layout.

I don't want to pull out any entries at this point nor will I name names. But I will name the 12 people that were very diligent:

2rowdyboys
BjH
ErlaPerla
Gijane5150
Luci-scraper
megsmom1228
Mindyradio
Scrap_a_lot
Scrapperlicious
Scrappinsteph
Sibboo
Spikeka

Since I'm not pulling any layouts out, I think it's only fair that these 16 layouts not be in the poll. I know which ones. Please do not PM me to find out which ones are disqualified. I will not tell ANYONE.

I normally shy away from rules but when they are there, and reminders put up as frequently as I did this month, there's no excuse. Sorry, end of subject.

========================= =====
Megsmom1228 pointed out her effort and my oversight. So she got added to those that were very diligent.

Edited by Bling Fairy Vivian on 04-24-08 01:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Should these people be allowed next month?

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to Family Comes First

Hi all,

Enjoyed last month, hopefully can enter this month!!!

xxxxx

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Helena Philips

Enter me again! I love bling! Show me more bling! Love this challenge!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
Should these people be allowed next month?

I think so....maybe since you have been stern about it they will know that you are going to enforce it...but it is up to you this is just my opinion.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

On the April Bling Challenge thread it was suggested by Helena Philips to do 3 strikes and then they're banned from this challenge. I agree but two strikes. So everyone gets one "get-out-jail" card here. After that, I'll ignore their posts here.

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB

[image] Love By TonyaB[/image]

This is my lo

fablady
Queen
fablady

I am probably one to blame,I do so many challenges that I can't leave comments daily on all of the threads,so I now try to leave comments when all lo's posted at the end of the challenges to leave love,I didn't know u had to do it daily,or weekly,I try though to do it before the challenge end,if I am error then I am sorry for anyone I didn't leave a comment on.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to fablady

Please don't anyone get upset. The ones that didn't try KNOW who they are. If you tried, you KNOW that you did!

I didn't make the list of those diligent either! I even missed entering some people. I make mistakes and over look things, too. I just looking for the effort.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Updated to here in the second post on this thread. Please always check your image in the opening posts after each update, especially if your entry is in this week's (second post).

Also remember to leave comments on the other entries. Don't be a love/comment hog. If you're not able to leave loving/comment on the other entries, please don't enter this challenge. Sorry but that's part of the rules for this challenge.

I will be posting this info each time I update. Not to upset anyone. This is really a simple challenge and alot of people are making a huge effort to make sure they're leaving comments. So it's just wrong not to extend the same courtesy.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

"If you're not able to leave loving/comment on the other entries, please don't enter this challenge." This means if you know or are pretty sure it's gonna be too much effort to leave comments on other layouts, then don't enter this challenge. If you think you can leave comments on other layouts and enter this challenge but something comes up that keeps you from leaving comments, please just post here that you're having problems. Things happen to all of us.

I've also gone to great lengths to make tracking entry layouts as easy as I can.

For those that don't want to or don't have the time to go through the thread, they can check out what new layouts were added weekly in the opening posts. I know I'm made mistakes there, too. I've missed some layouts or entered some people twice.

If anyone knows of a better way, I'm willing to try them in May's challenge.

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150

HELLO LADIES!!!
AND WELCOME AGAIN!!
IM ALSO GLAD 2 SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!!
IM SOOOO innnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
wooooooooo hoooooo

BrookeLynnAngel
Expert
BrookeLynnAngel

Im so in!! I just finished a layout in anticipation for this to start! I will post it soon!

BrookeLynnAngel
Expert
BrookeLynnAngel
In response to BrookeLynnAngel

Photography
By BrookeLynnAngel" title="
Photography
By BrookeLynnAngel"Passion for Photography

here is my entry

tripalee
Pro
tripalee
In response to BrookeLynnAngel

Here is mine for now, unless I make another before the month is over:

Grow Where Your Planted By Tripalee

Edited by tripalee on 04-24-08 09:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla
In response to tripalee

I'm in again this month

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to ErlaPerla

Good morning ladies

All caught up here

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-25-08 02:42 AM
In response to Tracey Jackson

Of course I'm in again; gotta love that Bling!!!

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-25-08 03:17 AM
In response to BjH

Been thinking about your questions, Vivian, and I think you were extremely fair as you posted the rules in the 1st post and left numerous reminders so we all had the option of joining in and playing by your rules or not joining if we felt your rules weren't fair.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to BjH

Thanks, Bonnie. I never enjoy being hard but I also hate feeling like being taken advantage of or others being treated unfairly. I know I need to get over that and be more "giving" and "forgiving." God's not done with me.

I'm still open to any suggestions to make tracking, posting, etc. easier. I know that not everyone has enough online time and posting can be hit or miss.

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150

GOOD MORNING ladies!!!

JCI!!

Jackie T
Idol
Jackie T
In response to Msnickers2

Of course!! I'm innnnnn Again! love this challenge!

Janet F
Mayor
Janet F

This is my entry, I've managed a lot more bling than I did last month so I'm pleased

Mirror Image By Janet F

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Janet F

Janet, that's the true goal here. To get blingier.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Updated to here in the second post on this thread. Please always check your image in the opening posts after each update, especially if your entry is in this week's (second post).

Also remember to leave comments on the other entries. Don't be a love/comment hog. If you're not able to leave loving/comment on the other entries, please don't enter this challenge. Sorry but that's part of the rules for this challenge.

I will be posting this info each time I update. Not to upset anyone. This is really a simple challenge and alot of people are making a huge effort to make sure they're leaving comments. So it's just wrong not to extend the same courtesy.

I'll pick some entry layouts at random to check on who has been leaving comments and who hasn't been. I'm getting to be like Santa! Who's been naughty and who's been nice. I understand when a layout is missed, I've had that happen to me but it becomes obvious who is making an effort and who isn't.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Janet, what did you use in the center of the your layout? Very cool effect.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I SO ENJOYED THIS CHALLENGE LAST MONTH AND WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK AND DO IT AGAIN.

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150

JCI again

Delaina Burns
Mayor
Delaina Burns

mms

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Delaina Burns

Here is mine....it is of my mom watering my flowers.....she loves flowers and plants of any kind,shape,or color. I am very pleased with how it turned out and I am going to frame it and give it to her for Mothers Day.....this is my first time using this much bling! I LOVE it!!!
green thumb By Scrappinmomto2girls

Edited by scrappinmomto2girls on 04-25-08 08:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'll pick some entry layouts at random to check on who has been leaving comments and who hasn't been. I'm getting to be like Santa! Who's been naughty and who's been nice. I understand when a layout is missed, I've had that happen to me but it becomes obvious who is making an effort and who isn't.

tripalee
Pro
tripalee

acu

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-26-08 05:19 AM
In response to tripalee

Good morning! acu

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla
In response to BjH

ACU

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to ErlaPerla

Hi everyone!!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222

Im in.... ACU!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to kaye222

Here is my LO!
Spring By Msnickers2

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150
In response to Msnickers2

HEy girls!!!

JCI!

BrookeLynnAngel
Expert
BrookeLynnAngel

acu

MadScrappinMim
Mayor
MadScrappinMim

Here's mine
This is your life
By MadScrappinMim" title="
This is your life
By MadScrappinMim"This is your life

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to MadScrappinMim

Hey Vivity Viv Viv! I've been away from challenges for a while, but I wanted to jump in on yours this month. Thanks!

Forever My Brother, Always My Friend
By Meak72

gijane5150
Expert
gijane5150
In response to Meak72

GOOD NIGHT MY BLING BLING LADIES!!!

ACU!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

count me in!

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla
In response to scrapperlicious

acu

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to ErlaPerla

All caught up with comments.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

On the April Bling Challenge thread it was suggested by Helena Philips to do 3 strikes and then they're banned from this challenge. I agree but two strikes. So everyone gets one "get-out-jail" card here. After that, I'll ignore their posts here.

Okay I am going to defend myself here! Why I suggested this?, I have been dying to play in this challenge for ages, but I knew I wouldn't have the time to comment on all the fantastic layouts and as it's stated in the RULES:

Don't be a love/comment hog. If you're not able to leave loving/comments on the other entries, please don't enter this challenge. Sorry but that's part of the rules for this challenge.

It's like any other challenge that have rules, like you can't enter a doodle challenge if you don't have doodles on your layout, Multi pic layout and have only one photos, and so on .....

But because it's stated in the rules and Viivan, but up sooo many reminders to comment, there was really no excuse!

And I wasn't saying anything about players who leave it till last minute to comment, as far as I can see that is still within the rules!!!

I don't think it's very fair if a few of the members don't comment and rest do!!

I ALSO do have a life outside sb.com , but I enjoy taking part in challenges to help give my mojo a kick up the bum!

And if LIFE catchs up with you and you no longer are able to leave comments all you have to do is post on thread that your sorry but you can't keep up with the comments!!!

I am sorry if I have offened anyone, but I felt sorry for Vivian as she puts a lot of effort in, with hosting this challenge!

xxxx

Edited by Helena Philips on 04-27-08 12:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Janet F
Mayor
Janet F

acu

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to Meak72

Hi all,

I am entering this one in the challenge please!

Camera shy?
By Helena Philips

I will be back later tonight to comment, as I have to go help DH, convert my youngest DD's,(the one in the layout)bedroom, I was just killing time until it was a decent hour before we started banging and hammering, lol!!!

xxxx

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla

acu

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-27-08 01:34 AM
In response to ErlaPerla

acu

MadScrappinMim
Mayor
MadScrappinMim
In response to BjH

acu

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB

acu and mms.

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to TonyaB

ACU with comments on the first post! Wow some fantastic pages so far!

xxxx

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

hi!!

ScrappiNGrannyOf3
Guru
ScrappiNGrannyOf3

I'd like to enter the May challenge...not sure if this lo would qualify - I used rhinestones as flower centers except for the two large charms on the pink flowers and then I painted & embossed the flourishes with glittery embossing "tinsel". Please let me know if I'm entering the challenge correctly ....Robbie

Ryann Elizabeth By Robbielee

Edited by robbielee on 04-27-08 02:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to ScrappiNGrannyOf3

Ok, I might not have a right to jump in on the comment/no comment discussion b/c i didn't participate in last month's bling challenge, but I do participate in the comments required challenge (also hosted by Viv). I try to make an effort to make a comment that is personalized to the person's page and i am really grateful when others do the same. When I get comments, I appreciate the ones that are just praise on my LOs ("great LO," "nice job," etc.), but I find the ones that mention a specific thing about the LO most helpful. For example, I was really unsure about using bling when I first started. I hadn't even thought to use bling until I came to sb.com ! When people let me know what it was about my LO that caught their attention or impressed them, I was encouraged to try that technique again and I am also encouraged to continue stepping out of my comfort zone.

Wow, sorry so long...If you just want a short version see below.

SUMMARY (if you don't want to read my speech):
It is really helpful (and really appreciated) when you leave personalized comments rather than just saying "nice LO" all of the time.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Oh, and acu to here! I am working on my blingy-est LO ever (instead of studying for my final...), so I hope to have it posted tonight or if not by Tues. (I have school/work all day Mon.)

sibboo
sibboo 
Idol
sibboo
In response to Megan Ann

ACU

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

acu!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Megan Ann

Yay! For bling! Try to add as much as you can, in as many forms as you can.

Thanks, Helena. Over all this is fun for me. I hate when I goof and miss layouts or double post people, etc. That's why I also post that people check after my updates.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

my most blingy-est layout ever!

2 Cute
By Iheartaslan

another view that hopefully shows the bling better:

2 Cute (Angled to show bling)
By Iheartaslan

thanks for letting me play! can't wait to see more great LOs!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Megan Ann

Caught up. Word.

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla
In response to Meak72

acu

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

acu

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to CrazyScrapbooker

I'm going out of town tomorrow and coming back either Thursday or Friday. I'll do my best to keep this updated while I'm in Florida but won't be online as much.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Here's a bit of enabling. And no waiting for glitter glue to dry.

I've only gotten the solid glitter mat stack so far and plan on rewarding myself with the 12x12 stack after I accomplish some goals.

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-28-08 05:17 AM

Hope you have a safe, wonderful trip, Vivian!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

I'm going out of town tomorrow and coming back either Thursday or Friday. I'll do my best to keep this updated while I'm in Florida but won't be online as much.

Hope you have a great and safe trip!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Usually I am not very "blingy". But I saw the stickers at Target and the lo just popped into my head!

Simple Beauty By Mrsmiller

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

And here's the link to last month's challenge's poll:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14613...

Here's the top five layouts for April's Bling Challenge:

100% ANGEL
By Dragonflys

h.s. was groovy
By Kaye222

PRECIOUS MEMORIES
By 2dogs

Serenity
By Spikeka

We're Lucky
By Scrapperlicious

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Congrats to everyone!!!

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21

acu

sibboo
sibboo 
Idol
sibboo
In response to ScrapAddict21

ACU & voted... There were some great LO's!

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to sibboo

ACu with first post, and voted, well done ladies! xxxxx

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

I voted and I'm ACU !

MadScrappinMim
Mayor
MadScrappinMim

acu

ErlaPerla
Idol
ErlaPerla

jci

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to ErlaPerla

Here's my entry. I'll catch up tomorrow after work. TFL!
Treasured moments By Zuk

BjH
BjH 
Mayor
BjH
  • BjH on 04-29-08 05:22 AM
In response to DreaSlee

acu and voted; great layouts!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to BjH

acu and voted! great LOs!

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to Megan Ann

acu

Janet F
Mayor
Janet F
In response to ScrapAddict21

Here's one to share - I think I am getting better at using bling.

My Mom By Janet F

All caught up and going to vote.

Janet F
Mayor
Janet F
In response to Janet F

Has anyone noticed that without exception all the winning LOs have been girl LOs? I only have sons and I find using bling for boys much harder, anyone else have this problem?

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to Janet F

acu

Janet - I have one son and that's pretty much all I scrapbook... im new to bling but thought I would give it a try, but I can see how that's gonna be hard!

sibboo
sibboo 
Idol
sibboo

ACU!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics