Page 3 of 26 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #62-Jump Right In!        (Topic#1463029)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to daezee

My UPS guy hasn't come to see me yet...others who've won are starting to get their prizes, but mine hasn't come yet.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I came home today, grabbed my MW box and ran to the bathroom (I never have time to go at school!) I was so excited about my UPS box that I opened it in the bathroom....didn't want to share it with little prying hands until I looked through it first!
I have order forms, old catalogs, a cd on how to do stuff, and because they were out of the little canvas bag, they sent me BasicGrey [un]dressed chipboard block alphas and BasicGrey Recess pack.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
My UPS guy hasn't come to see me yet...others who've won are starting to get their prizes, but mine hasn't come yet.

Mine hasn't come yet either, but I'm thinking they might have gone alphabetically. I'm a Z.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to daezee

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

I'm leaving for a bit. Going to get take-out Chinese from a place that I love (but I can never read the restaurant inspection for that place )
Then going to the movie store.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
I told him to be on the lookout for my UPS man because my MW stuff was scheduled to arrive today. When I got home, he informed me that my hot UPS guy had turned into a girl.

day off

sick day

vacation

temporary reassignment

girl was doing a ride along training

all valid reasons why your United Parcel Stud wasn't here today.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • leebla Said:
he is in another chewing stage.
A bad one. It isn't just things left in his reach. Last night he jumped up on the kitchen table for a package of plastic silverware.
The other day he stole a pill bottle off the back of my desk (that one scared the ******** out of me)

Scotch tape rolls, a barrette, pens, pencils....
he has about 12 million chew toys!!!!

Can't take my eyes off him for a minute,
But it's really easy, cause if he has something he shouldn't (and he knows) he makes a beeline for under the couch or under the bed! You cannot believe how fast he can flatten out and get under my couch!

Those ropey toys helped my dog through his chewing stage. Also, ALOT of walks. Expending that pent up energy keeps them from seeking trouble. Usually.

Thank God RIo never went through that chewy stage. He was seriously the BEST pup I have ever heard of or dealt with. Unfortunately as an adult he has had some issues (he no longer comes when called if he is outside...he will run off, but comes back. Just scares me. He also does not get along with some dogs and has food agression issues. All of those are classic Chessie traits though. I was totally warned before getting him that Chessies are stubborn and very territorial. He is... ) As a pup though, he loved everyone, he would lay down for kids to pet him because he was so gentle, he was super mellow, house broke with like no incidents within a few days, no chewing. He still doesn't really chew. He has toys that he loves to chomp on, but he doesn't rip them apart most of the time. If he is really anxious (when we travel he gets anxious), he will abuse his toys a bit more and occasionaly distroy them. He also does very strongly believe stuffed toys should not have noses or tags or little things that hang off. He doesn't rip them open and pull out squeeker or stuffing, but noses and tags are fair game. He is actually so gentle with toys that the plush squeeky football I got him as a puppy (the week I got him) is still totally intact even though he carries it all over and squeeks it a lot. He likes to make them squeek, not to shred them. AND he has NEVER chewed anything of mine. He has taken off with a stuffed animal of mine a time or two thinking it was his, but I scolded him and took it away and problem solved. No shoes...no furniture...none of that. (so for saying all this I know I am doomed that if I ever get a dog again it is going to be a holy terror).

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

Mine hasn't come yet either, but I'm thinking they might have gone alphabetically. I'm a Z.

Wierd...

Hmm. well, I am a G for last name. I live in the same area as the supertore and have not recieved yet though. Oddly, I ordered adhesive the night of NSBD and it arrived today, but no prize yet.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

I actually wondered if they went off times that people won..or sent them addresses.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

Wierd...

Hmm. well, I am a G for last name. I live in the same area as the supertore and have not recieved yet though. Oddly, I ordered adhesive the night of NSBD and it arrived today, but no prize yet.

Heather Rochelle, from Ayers Rock, won in the same 3pm challenge that I did, and she lives farther away from sb.com than I do, and she got hers yesterday. Now I'm not sure what her last name is, but I'm a B for last names.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • daezee Said:
I told him to be on the lookout for my UPS man because my MW stuff was scheduled to arrive today. When I got home, he informed me that my hot UPS guy had turned into a girl.

day off

sick day

vacation

temporary reassignment

I have often wondered if cuteness and studliness was a factor in UPS' hiring...the UPS guy we used to have, Jeff, was pretty cute. His "area" included my complex AND my McD's, so I got to see quite a bit of him. (Mr. Filet-O-Fish-Meal, no tarter add catsup, large drink, to go.)

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

• BlingPrincessRia Said:

Heather Rochelle, from Ayers Rock, won in the same 3pm challenge that I did, and she lives farther away from sb.com than I do, and she got hers yesterday. Now I'm not sure what her last name is, but I'm a B for last names.

How quickly did you pm your addy after your name was drawn? Maybe it is based on first addy recieved?

Now I am all curious...

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

No no no... I have had some rather...um...nonstudly ups guys.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch Lizzie eat her pizza...I have the fixings for margherita pizza (Roma tomatoes, basil, and EVOO) as well as pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. Lizzie wants it ALL on her pizza: tomatoes, pepperoni, mushrooms, AND olives...Jeremy and Jory are having standard pizza: pepperoni for Jeremy and pepperoni-with-extra-mush rooms for Jory...me, I can't decide so I'm considering a half-and-half: half mushroom and half margherita...decisions, decisions...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
  • daezee Said:

day off

sick day

vacation

temporary reassignment

I have often wondered if cuteness and studliness was a factor in UPS' hiring...the UPS guy we used to have, Jeff, was pretty cute. His "area" included my complex AND my McD's, so I got to see quite a bit of him. (Mr. Filet-O-Fish-Meal, no tarter add catsup, large drink, to go.)

Nope. It's purely a coincidence that there are a lot of studly buff guys wearing the brown shorts. I think I've dealt with 20+ UPS people (there was one woman who was so bad that even her fellow drivers would complain about her!), and there were some really hot ones (my favorite was Dave my Fed Ex ground guy. I cried when he left to work for USPS.) and some real icky ones. I refused to check in shipment from one guy. He was disgusting and he always managed to get just a little too close when I was signing the pad and leer and invite me out for a drink. Ew.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I just read the wrap up thing and Megan said they would be MAILING between Monday and Friday. Some didn't even go out until today!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to riorabbit

hey everyone!

im on VACATION!!! took next week off to celebrate my birthday (monday) in Chicago! my hubby and i are going to 5 cubs games!!! im so excited! i feel like a little kid before vacation.... im to EXCITED to sleep!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Ok. I've opened my box to look at everything. The albums are so awesome! I didn't think I would love the Disney Picfolio Milestones as much as I do. I can't wait to do that album! I haven't opened the paper yet, but I looked at what's visible in the shrinkwrap and some of it's so pretty!! I'm thinking of buying more to use on non-Disney layouts! I should be able to post pics when the laptop shows up.

Can't wait to see them... and your work!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
We go into one of those conversations of what do you want to do tonight/for dinner and I don't know how to describe it - but he made it as if I'm the only person that needs to eat and I'm putting him out. So I'm not making or getting anything for dinner for anyone, including myself.

I don't know if my cooking skills has improved or he's just getting smarter, but whatever I cook, I just put it on the table, and I don't hear any complaints. Everybody has 2 choices: to eat it, or not!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
We go into one of those conversations of what do you want to do tonight/for dinner and I don't know how to describe it - but he made it as if I'm the only person that needs to eat and I'm putting him out. So I'm not making or getting anything for dinner for anyone, including myself.

I don't know if my cooking skills has improved or he's just getting smarter, but whatever I cook, I just put it on the table, and I don't hear any complaints. Everybody has 2 choices: to eat it, or not!

I get the same reaction! The only way I know he doesn't like something is if he won't touch the leftovers.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
I just read the wrap up thing and Megan said they would be MAILING between Monday and Friday. Some didn't even go out until today!

Oh, okay. I got it now. I won't worry until next Saturday.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • jelly97 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

I get the same reaction! The only way I know he doesn't like something is if he won't touch the leftovers.

Jeremy never knows what he wants to eat, we like a lot of the same things so it's easier. His favorite is red meat ANYTHING. Roast, steak, anything.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Anyone here?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Scrappygal50

Hi, Barbara!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Hi Ria! How ya doing?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Pretty good...eating pizza and watching "Grey's" again, because Lappy was being wonky earlier. After dinner, going to get going on Estee's challenge.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

How are you doing, Barb?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I think Monica in the Ayers group has gotten a little overwhelmed now that she has gone back to work. Doesn't seem like many of the cards are right.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Hello, Barbara (can I call you Barb? The extra ara gets me into trouble, I'd type Barbera or Babbara or Barbararara.... )

I'm here, working on a BOM. It is quite hard for me.. I finally pulled all the photos from 3 of my mom's albums, and the last one is from the year I was born. I looked at the pic of mom 4 months before I was born. Yup, adopted for sure. Her tummy was flat. Sort of ... a little bump but she's always had that bump.... I can't imagine her being that 'flat' if she was 6 months pregnant.

Now I know why she locked up those albums.. and why she was so nervous when I 'found' them the first time (I was about 8 or 9). Luckily, I was dumb enough not to notice that...

Anyway, I'm doing an intro per decade of my life... I just ran out of the right colour cs. Yes, I have 100s of CS, just not the matching colour to these pp that I want!!!

I'm running to Ms.. see ya in a bit!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I'm doing good! Tired after working all week. Though I was excited yesterday after finding that scrap store. Did you see what I wrote in the Ayers thread?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Hang on, let me to check...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

About seeing your name on the poll but not your card?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:
Hello, Barbara (can I call you Barb? The extra ara gets me into trouble, I'd type Barbera or Babbara or Barbararara.... )

I'm here, working on a BOM. It is quite hard for me.. I finally pulled all the photos from 3 of my mom's albums, and the last one is from the year I was born. I looked at the pic of mom 4 months before I was born. Yup, adopted for sure. Her tummy was flat. Sort of ... a little bump but she's always had that bump.... I can't imagine her being that 'flat' if she was 6 months pregnant.

Now I know why she locked up those albums.. and why she was so nervous when I 'found' them the first time (I was about 8 or 9). Luckily, I was dumb enough not to notice that...

Anyway, I'm doing an intro per decade of my life... I just ran out of the right colour cs. Yes, I have 100s of CS, just not the matching colour to these pp that I want!!!

Sure you can call me Barb.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:

Oh, Shirley, you are just so cute.

• jelly97 Said:

Wouldn't you get there quicker (and have an easier time bringing home cs and whatever else BEGS to go home with you) if you drove????

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• BlingPrincessRia Said:

No, not that. Everybody was doing that. No yesterday I wrote that I so need a lot of money. I fell in love with the scrap store. They hove outlines stamps and you can do the most amazing artwork with them. I can't wait to buy some. It really is awesome. But the whole store was great. Found many things there that I can normally only find online.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

By the way Ria, your card was beautiful! I know I already commented on it, but I really liked it!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
  • daezee Said:

day off

sick day

vacation

temporary reassignment

My UPS guy used to go to my school, too. He also knew me enough that he brought my new Dell desktop to school a few years ago instead of leaving it at my house outside alone. He even loaded it into my car.
When my oldest dd saw him one day, she said, "Is THAT the UPS man you are always talking about?!? He is OLD!"
Well yeah....so am I!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

No, not that. Everybody was doing that. No yesterday I wrote that I so need a lot of money. I fell in love with the scrap store. They hove outlines stamps and you can do the most amazing artwork with them. I can't wait to buy some. It really is awesome. But the whole store was great. Found many things there that I can normally only find online.

I must have missed that somehow...that is so great about the store!!!! Our LSS is more of a stamp and stamp-supply store. But there are scrappy things, too, and things for cardmaking.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
By the way Ria, your card was beautiful! I know I already commented on it, but I really liked it!

Thank you!

Mom got it yesterday, and called to tell me how beautiful it was. She also insists I could make cards and stuff and sell them in my spare time to bring in extra money. I don't know. I do it for fun. Not sure I could make money doing it.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

The best thing was that they had stickles!!!!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

How quickly did you pm your addy after your name was drawn? Maybe it is based on first addy recieved?

Now I am all curious...

I won in the 1:00 challenge and PM'd immediately.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Thank you!

Mom got it yesterday, and called to tell me how beautiful it was. She also insists I could make cards and stuff and sell them in my spare time to bring in extra money. I don't know. I do it for fun. Not sure I could make money doing it.

You could! That was beautiful! I just don't know where someone goes to sell them.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Ours does, too, but their hours are 10-5. And closed on Sundays. So I hafta get up pretty early in the morning if I wanna feed my Stickle habit.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Thank you!

You could! That was beautiful! I just don't know where someone goes to sell them.

I don't know out here. We live just outside of Kansas City, on the Missouri side. I do it purely for fun, I love the creativity and love everything about cardmaking and scrapping.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DawnInAZ

[quote=DawnInAZ][quote=sc rappycath][quote=DawnInAZ ][quote=momany][quote=Daw nInAZ]OK, in 15 days I am now down 15 pounds!!
[/quote]
AWESOME!!
What are you doing/not doing?!
[/quote]
I was stopping at Whataburger almost every morning and getting breakfast with a big Coke. I stopped that, although I went today.
I also have been cutting out alot of the fast food I was doing.
[/quote]

This is a great change to make. And in moderation. Don't deprive yourself completely - but allow a "special treat" every once in a while.

The weight is coming off really fast. You've probably awoken a sluggish metabolism. Hopefully it will slow to a more manageable loss rate. I hope I'm not discouraging you, but I'm hoping that you don't lose so quickly that you end up with health issues as a result. Just looking out for you, my friend!

I know your weather is probably already getting hot, but maybe you can fit in a 20-30 min. walk each day? Or some other exercise to help your body keep the jump start you've given to your metabolism.

Keep up the healthy choices. This is great!!
[/quote]
I think alot of this initial loss is definitely water weight from my swollen feet/legs.
(Which are noticably less swollen.)
[/quote]

In THAT case...

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I had ordered some stickles here on Sat. but they were out of most of them, so I was able to get the ones they didn't have here.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Stickle love!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Thank you!

I don't know out here. We live just outside of Kansas City, on the Missouri side. I do it purely for fun, I love the creativity and love everything about cardmaking and scrapping.

Doing it for fun is all I have time for, and even then I don't get to do it enough!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

BTW, I am finally over my scrapper's block, but at a totally inappropriate time: I'm not finished with dinner yet!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

So now I have plenty of stickles for my circle journal pages, which are next on my scrap to do list.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

[quote=Jesus Rocks][quote=BlingPrinces sRia][quote=Jesus Rocks][quote=BlingPrinces sRia][quote=Jesus Rocks]By the way Ria, your card was beautiful! I know I already commented on it, but I really liked it!
[/quote]
Thank you!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doing it for fun is all I have time for, and even then I don't get to do it enough!
[/quote]

I love handmaking the cards my family gives to others: Christmas cards, birthday cards, teacher-appreciation-card ...Lizzie and Jory love to sit and sign them all...Lizzie especially. She writes her big capital "E", then "l-i-z" in lowercase, and then a squiggly line to represent "abeth." Her little signature is the cutest thing.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I always seem to have a block. I have to sit down and forget about everything on my mind, and just look at magazines to get the juices flowing. Sometimes I see a lo I like and start to lift it, then it totally changes. I just need a jump start!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
So now I have plenty of stickles for my circle journal pages, which are next on my scrap to do list.

I going to order my Bazzill from here (one pack of the same color) and I am trying to find a few other things so my order will be around $20. I don't like to spend any less, and usually have NO problems spending more!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Her signature does sound cute! Hopefully you'll get that signature yourself on Sunday.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
I always seem to have a block. I have to sit down and forget about everything on my mind, and just look at magazines to get the juices flowing. Sometimes I see a lo I like and start to lift it, then it totally changes. I just need a jump start!

I tentatively planned this Brag Book for my mom; and when Estee posted her week-long challenge, I decided to make it a book of all the cute stories I'm constantly telling all you all. But trying to put it all together...I got a block. And kept it all week. I think part of my problem is I was sooo exhausted. Work has been really picking up, and I have been coming home too tired to scrap, with just enough energy to sit here and chat until I got sleepy. Now, I got my mojo back, but I am trying to cling to it until I finish my dinner.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I like Bazzill , but I like to put the less thick paper in my cutting machines. In fact, the Bazzill wouldn't cut in my cuttlebug. I haven't tried it in my cricut. It didn't cut in the Wishblade either, but since I'm still learning, it could be my fault.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
And now she's added a silver headband to the getup...I don't know what I'm going to do with her...No clue...at all...

Ahhhh, to be young and wear whatever you darn well want to without worrying what anyone will think. You should've taken a picture of her "fashion sense."

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
Her signature does sound cute! Hopefully you'll get that signature yourself on Sunday.

All I asked for on Sunday was a full day of peace: no fighting, no arguing, no "MOM! SHE LOOKED AT ME!" None of that. I want to spend my day scrapping until it's time to start cooking the roast. I even bought myself a cheesecake. Depending on my paycheck Monday and the sales, I might get myself a new Cricut cart for Mother's Day. (It's always easier if I pick it out myself.)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
And now she's added a silver headband to the getup...I don't know what I'm going to do with her...No clue...at all...

Ahhhh, to be young and wear whatever you darn well want to without worrying what anyone will think. You should've taken a picture of her "fashion sense."

I did. Keep reading.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I know what you mean. I have to write down exactly what I want when it comes to scrapping or you get duplicates of something you already have!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
Jenni posted to the update blog but no here. I'm not telling what she posted. You gotta go look for yourselves.

Yeah, feeling childish today, too.

That wasn't me. That was Imaginary Jenni.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Some things, duplicates are a GOOD thing. Like refills for my favorite adhesive or ANYTHING blingy. Also, can never have too much Bazzill OR Primas.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

The OCD in me would want coordination.

No, it's not that cold where she needs both tights AND socks...it's 63* here. Cloudy, but perfect temperature. It's the temp that if you want to wear a short-sleeved shirt, you can...or if you want to wear a long-sleeved shirt, you can...LOVE that kind of temps!

And the OCD in ME kept announcing to everybody who looked at her strangely or snickered, "I didn't dress her!" And Lizzie...stinker-butt that SHE is, would counter with, "YES, SHE DID!!!"

*SNORT*

Jim & Ethan & I went out for dinner tonight. (More on "why" in a bit.) He ate well, but made quite a mess of himself. So I grabbed the spare shirt that was in the diaper bag and changed him before we left.

I walked out of the restroom with him in red sweats with navy stripe down the sides of the legs, and a brown, gold & light blue striped short-sleeved shirt. I felt like taping a sign to his back that said, "It's what was clean in the diaper bag."

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

The duplicates I got were the same templates, same stickers(which I refuse to use now). I may give them to my niece. Not sure.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
My goal is to have crops here over the summer and maybe get a few sales.

Just tell me when.

I propose a crop weekend based at Monica's house for any of us in the Ohio/Indiana/Illinois area.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
I don't know if any of you watch the Duggar shows on.. okay I forget the channel but the mom announced on the Today show today that she's pregnant with number 18. All I can say is wow.

Doesn't surprise me. I've seen those shows. Those people will have babies until one of them dries up and can't do it anymore. And as long as they are A) taking care of their kids and B) teaching them to be decent human beings, more power to them!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

No, it's not that cold where she needs both tights AND socks...it's 63* here. Cloudy, but perfect temperature. It's the temp that if you want to wear a short-sleeved shirt, you can...or if you want to wear a long-sleeved shirt, you can...LOVE that kind of temps!

And the OCD in ME kept announcing to everybody who looked at her strangely or snickered, "I didn't dress her!" And Lizzie...stinker-butt that SHE is, would counter with, "YES, SHE DID!!!"

*SNORT*

Jim & Ethan & I went out for dinner tonight. (More on "why" in a bit.) He ate well, but made quite a mess of himself. So I grabbed the spare shirt that was in the diaper bag and changed him before we left.

I walked out of the restroom with him in red sweats with navy stripe down the sides of the legs, and a brown, gold & light blue striped short-sleeved shirt. I felt like taping a sign to his back that said, "It's what was clean in the diaper bag."

One of these days, I'm going to make myself a t-shirt (blingy, of course) that reads, "No, I did NOT dress her"!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

*SNORT*

I probably wouldn't of even noticed, but I know how some people can be. I'm more the type to notice a dirty face or hands, a nose that needs to be wiped, or a screamer.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• riorabbit Said:
  • daezee Said:
I probably screwed up. So get out your thwacking sticks.
I was just trying to catch up and I read Liz and Rio's posts about the MW thing.
I just signed up to be a consultant. I've been trying to decide for quite awhile now which company would work best for me, and a few days ago I decided on MW.

Congrats! They do sell fab products. However fortunately for me...I can get the same products at the local stores cheaper than I can when I use my discount and pay shipping from MW so for me it made basically no sense. It at least made a little sense when I joined because Flag has less available and the store in Flag used to be awful. The store has improved a lot...and just moved to an area with many many more stores.

From my experience most customers either knew they could get it elsewhere or they wanted it from me, but due to high shipping costs they wanted all the supplies together. Unfortunately, MW never has everything in stock. Many of the items that go out of stock will never be seen again (much like a typical lss). I had a few clients that really wanted to order, but would not place until some other thing came in. So they never placed it because something they wanted was always out.

I am looking at CTMH. Mostly because their stuff is exclusive (not sold in stores). That way I don't have to worry about all the stores available (just other consultants) and they have thier own products so they are not as dependent on others to ship to them and so don't have quite the same issues with being out of stock. Just looks like it would work better for me. I have not decided yet though.

Actually some of what CTMH sales is not exclusive to them. But I love their inks and so many of their stamp sets. And they have tons of paper I want.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:
I don't know if any of you watch the Duggar shows on.. okay I forget the channel but the mom announced on the Today show today that she's pregnant with number 18. All I can say is wow.

Doesn't surprise me. I've seen those shows. Those people will have babies until one of them dries up and can't do it anymore. And as long as they are A) taking care of their kids and B) teaching them to be decent human beings, more power to them!

I saw this too and they were being brought up very well and in a christian home.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

Whoa...went a way for a small time to talk to parents (they both came home at once...hee hee..cracked me up that they got home at the exact same time, but came from opposite ends of the street). You all got chatty while I was gone!

Shirley, ... I kind of like Barbararara

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to Scrappy Nan

• Scrappy Nan Said:
hello ladies...just got back to work from my DD's kindergarten mother's day tea and fashion show. talk about adorable. i am feeling all mushy and lovey. of course i let my DD talk me into signing her out of school early and now she is running around my work charming all my co-workers

Awwwww, you're such a good mom.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to riorabbit

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:

I saw this too and they were being brought up very well and in a christian home.

According to their website, they are being raised in a Christian home. They are home-schooled and taught piano and violin and there is a structure in their everyday routine.

Discovery Health's The Duggars

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
Whoa...went a way for a small time to talk to parents (they both came home at once...hee hee..cracked me up that they got home at the exact same time, but came from opposite ends of the street). You all got chatty while I was gone!

Well, I'm partial to Barbara, but since you all are so nice you can call me whatever is easiest for you!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Well, I'm partial to Barbara, but since you all are so nice you can call me whatever is easiest for you!

But I'm guessing NOT "Barbie Girl," right?

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I just think it is funny. I wouldn't want to type that out all the time though... I would get lost in how many r's and a's and you would end up with

barbarararrararrrararrara aara

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

In other words I typed Barb and then danced on the a and r keys...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
I just think it is funny. I wouldn't want to type that out all the time though... I would get lost in how many r's and a's and you would end up with

barbarararrararrrararrara aara

Yeah, but Shirley was cute to come up with it. Can't help but love Shirley!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Hi Liz!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Oh, I'm in a good mood. Even Barbie, just NOT
BABS!!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
My dh announced at the dinner table last night that he was taking the day off today so he would be up to help get everyone out the door. There was a collective groan from all four of us girls.
Our mornings here are NOT pleasant, but we've worked out a system where we just kind of rotate in circles around each other, trying to stay out of each other's way. Throwing an impatient, intolerant of girlie stuff, man in there just causes stress.

I used to have that with DH when DD was still in school. (The kind of school where you have to be there by 8:00.) She & I had our routine. I knew when I had to get up. She knew when she had to get up. I knew how many times I had to go in and wake her up before she got up. I knew when to start yelling a countdown to make sure she was ready on time.

Every other Friday DH would be home from work for his regular day off. And every other Friday things would get just a little off-kilter - usually starting with him being in the bathroom when *I* was supposed to be in the bathroom, then with him being the kitchen when I needed to be in the kitchen, then with him "reminding" me that DD would never learn responsibility if I didn't quit yelling the countdown.

I'm so glad those days are behind us.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

ok time for me to vent or boo-hoo.... or wine...

so for the past week ive been having ALL the pregnancy signs. I've been nauseated and have even thrown up a handful of time. have been going to the bathroom like 4 times my normal and even getting up in the middle of the night to go. and i want to get pregnant sooo badly!! but today at work i started getting little cramps and went to the bathroom and saw that i was spotting. but i remembered i had read that at the beginning that will happen some... and spotted throughout the day, very little. but then when i get home.. nothing! so i start to think maybe i should just go ahead and get a test (i had wanted to wait until my birthday... happy birthday to me i thought) and it came up negative.

so why all feeling yucky and throwing up? i dont understand! i had thought that maybe the queasy feeling was all in my head and that because i wanted to soo badly i was making myself sick. but you dont normally MAKE yourself actually throw up. how is THAT psychosomatic?

*sigh* i have one more test and i plan on taking it with me to chicago.. so that if i dont start a real period while im there ill take that one. i was just sure that i was pregnant again

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

There's a new thread under "recent topics" about "you don't have a job you're a SAHM." Part of me is sooooooo curious to know what it's about. Part of me is afraid I'll get furious once I find out.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

I have heard of quite a few people that have had the signs when expecting to be expecting. I just had a friend find out she is not expecting (they were trying) she had all kinds of that stuff too... I think some of it is psychological when you are hopeful. Sorry to hear you aren't expecting. Hoping for next month for you.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

In short Jenni...it is a SAHM venting cause her husband basically told her that...

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Marci. With Geoff I swore up and down I wasn't pregnant had really bad cramps and all took a test it was negative. Didn't really get my period so I tested the next week and it came up positive. Now A year and 8 days later (Today was his original due date a year ago huh) I have a healthy baby boy.

Still praying that you get the results you want.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

BABS!!

*makes a mental note to NEVER call Barbara "Babs."*

I have another friend also named Barbara. We've been friends since second grade, and we both scrap. I finally got her to join up here last year. Lizzie calls her "Barbie Girl." She SCREAMED it across Hobby Lobby once: "BARBIE GIRL, WHERE ARE YOU????" From a few aisles away, the sound of laughter was our answer.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
There's a new thread under "recent topics" about "you don't have a job you're a SAHM." Part of me is sooooooo curious to know what it's about. Part of me is afraid I'll get furious once I find out.

But being a SAHM IS a job. People don't understand that. I only do it 2 days a week, sometimes 3, but it is still a job in and of itself. Especially in MY house. OMG.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I'm really lucky. Brian knows it's a job. He acknowledges that it's a job and hates and I mean hates when I say I don't have a job. He tells me I have the most important job and he knows he couldn't do it. He is very helpful and thank goodness I got a man like him.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
Some things, duplicates are a GOOD thing. Like refills for my favorite adhesive or ANYTHING blingy. Also, can never have too much Bazzill OR Primas.

This reminds me. Our local WM had Cricut cartridges on clearance for $42 when I was in there yesterday. If anyone's looking for some of the older ones.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Oh, thanks a BUNCH. Now I have that song stuck in my head!!!!!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

[quote=BlingPrincessRia][ quote=Jesus Rocks][quote=BlingPrinces sRia][quote=Jesus Rocks][quote=riorabbit]Wh oa...went a way for a small time to talk to parents (they both came home at once...hee hee..cracked me up that they got home at the exact same time, but came from opposite ends of the street). You all got chatty while I was gone!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BABS!!
[/quote]

*makes a mental note to NEVER call Barbara "Babs."*

I have another friend also named Barbara. We've been friends since second grade, and we both scrap. I finally got her to join up here last year. Lizzie calls her "Barbie Girl." She SCREAMED it across Hobby Lobby once: "BARBIE GIRL, WHERE ARE YOU????" From a few aisles away, the sound of laughter was our answer.
[/quote]

That is cute! I would have laughed too!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

and i feel a bit guilty for being as upset about it as i am... i have so many other things in my life that are going well and im on vacation! i should be happy. but im seriously bummed!

thanks for all the support! hubbys not feeling very well today (he has hypothyroidism) so hes sleeping and i knew i needed to vent thanks for being here

i just need to remember it will eventually happen and will when its meant to be. and that i have other things to look forward to. after vacation ill have a lot of scrapping to do!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• MarciMellow Said:
ok time for me to vent or boo-hoo.... or wine...

so for the past week ive been having ALL the pregnancy signs. I've been nauseated and have even thrown up a handful of time. have been going to the bathroom like 4 times my normal and even getting up in the middle of the night to go. and i want to get pregnant sooo badly!! but today at work i started getting little cramps and went to the bathroom and saw that i was spotting. but i remembered i had read that at the beginning that will happen some... and spotted throughout the day, very little. but then when i get home.. nothing! so i start to think maybe i should just go ahead and get a test (i had wanted to wait until my birthday... happy birthday to me i thought) and it came up negative.

so why all feeling yucky and throwing up? i dont understand! i had thought that maybe the queasy feeling was all in my head and that because i wanted to soo badly i was making myself sick. but you dont normally MAKE yourself actually throw up. how is THAT psychosomatic?

*sigh* i have one more test and i plan on taking it with me to chicago.. so that if i dont start a real period while im there ill take that one. i was just sure that i was pregnant again

Marci

It could just be taking it longer to show up. Be patient.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
In short Jenni...it is a SAHM venting cause her husband basically told her that...

Oh, then it's a good thing I'm staying away, or else I'd have to pull out the soapbox, the hand, AND the hair flip!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Oh, thanks a BUNCH. Now I have that song stuck in my head!!!!!

~'m a Barbie girl...in my Barbie wooooorld...life in plastic, it's fantastic...~

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Oh, then it's a good thing I'm staying away, or else I'd have to pull out the soapbox, the hand, AND the hair flip!

Ooooh, the hair flip TOO????? Yah, you better stay away...

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

This reminds me. Our local WM had Cricut cartridges on clearance for $42 when I was in there yesterday. If anyone's looking for some of the older ones.

I have the older one but haven't been to evilmart in a while. I have always wanted the jasmine cartidge, but I have spent enough for now. Between Mother's Day and my older son's birthday, I have to curb myself.

Page 3 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics