Username Post: Any new additions to your stash you could not live without?        (Topic#1463395)
luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)

I was just wondering if there are any products, or tools that you have just got recently and wonder how you ever scrapped without them. I love seeing what products other scrappers love and cannot live without--I always end up adding so many things to my wish list after seeing other people's favorite products!
Mine would be: the Bazzill Basics in Stitchz' templates, my Heidi Swapp petite paper piercer, and my growing collection of flourish and journalling stamps(especially the Autumn Leaves Flourishes and the 7 Gypsies interchangable stamps).

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to luv2scrap:)

here's my most recent:

Glimmer Mist (my favorite is Copper, but I can learn to like others)

Basic Grey Rub On Roller

Signo White Pen

and something i don't have to buy but i love on my LOs these days....is scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard like in these two LOs.

Because of you I am a Mother 4 Eternity
By Scrappy Nan

Delight in the Little Things
By Scrappy Nan

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Scrappy Nan

I have really gotten into Stickles lately..although they have been around for a while. I LOVE my growing collection of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Crackle Paint.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to JayAndXansMom

I have to agree on the Signo pen! How did I ever write without this thing?! Otherwise there have been a lot of things I'm enjoying, but not really "I can't live without"!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Babylou

I like the in stitchez stuff also.The new gem stickers are cute also.

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to DivaDana

I am SUPER behind the times, but my latest favorite is chipboad!! It seems like every LO that I have done in the past three months has some sort of chipboard on it.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Rachel's mom

I'm all into distressing right now and I can't believe that I didn't start it sooner.

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 05-12-08 01:37 PM

How big are the 7 Gypsies round images? Diameter? The website doesn't have a description yet. And, do I have to buy the more expensive one to get the stamper? The cheaper ones are extra images, right?

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee

• Rachel's mom Said:
I am SUPER behind the times, but my latest favorite is chipboad!! It seems like every LO that I have done in the past three months has some sort of chipboard on it.

LOL.....I am behind the times too because I also started using chipboard very recently.

Another thing that I am really into right now is distressing. I used to not like it, but then I tried it and now I am hooked!

SpoilMeRotten
Veteran
SpoilMeRotten
In response to Judes

Ooooh good stuff in this thread!! *updates shopping list* I'm still pretty new to scrapping so I've just discovered alcohol inks and 3-D foam adhesive, I'm not sure what I've done without them so far, I know theyre pretty common supplies but still, its been huge for me!

purplegirl72
Guru
purplegirl72
In response to Judes

Here's my recent faves that I use constantly: Besides whats on the list, I use the Quick-Dry tacky adhesive by Scotch and non stick scissors by Provocraft all the time. Also loving all the new Basic Grey and Sassafras Lass papers. I can't get enough of BUTTONS either. I especially like all the Autumn Leaves and My Minds Eye ones. Love them.

dani4983
Expert
dani4983
In response to purplegirl72

For me right now its anything from the new amy butler K and Company line, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to dani4983

I don't know how in the world I ever did any scrapbooking/cardmaking without Glue Dots . I love love love the mini ones and use them all of the time now!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by married05 on 05-12-08 06:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to married05

Here is mine!

coltscrapper
Idol
coltscrapper
In response to riorabbit

Love the Glue Dots . Use to use the scrappers glue, but then discovered the dots are less of a mess, and wondered why I never used them since the beginning. The glue has been gone for awhile now since discovering these.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to coltscrapper

Well, this isn't very exciting, but I LOVE my new "pencil boxes" from Oriental Trading. They're white (like Cropper Hopper stuff), and they snap shut. I have my glaze pens in one, my watercolor pencils in one, my Signo Uniball pens in one, my glue pens in one... I have them all labeled on the "narrow side", so they stand on their sides, which makes everything laying horizontal. And they were SO inexpensive.

moonhoney2
Guru
moonhoney2
In response to dwelch

RIght now, I'm really loving the bright, bold, sharp colors. I can't get enough of them. And this seems to be the year of the boy because I am finding tons and tons of paper for them. I'm LOVING it!

I'm not really into tools that much except the basic ones that I know I'll use often, so no "hot" tools here. Just supplies.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to moonhoney2

Just bought a Big Bite. I can scrap without my Cricut but I'd rather not.

Kathy_in_wlsv
Pro
Kathy_in_wlsv
In response to scrap4brains

Clear stamps.. I LOVE these.

SandraKarls
Veteran
SandraKarls
In response to luv2scrap:)

I'm loving ribbon (nothing new, but I don't seem to be able to finish a layout without it these days). My newfound love is Heidi Swapp tulle ribbon... mmm, yummy!
I also love the Heidi Swapp chandelier crystals, they are too awesome!
Hambly out on a limb rubon
Fancy Pants felt shapes
My good old sewing machine
BG precision files

susanlk
Expert
susanlk
In response to SandraKarls

I seriously cannot scrap without rub-ons, chipboard, bling or paint.

I love the American Crafts mini-marks, Basic Grey and Hambly rub-ons the most.

Too much good stuff to choose from just to name a few. The new releases always get me giddy & make my head spin.

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper
In response to susanlk

My newest toy is the Cricut. My Dh got it for me for Christmas and I used it minimally. NOW!! I'm really playing with it and seeing all the possibilities it has to offer and I'm hooked.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to nrthwdscrapper

I cannot scrap without my Xyron sticker maker. I don't know what I ever did without it! Now I don't have to mess with glue on small pieces.

Xyron Create-A-Sticker - Model 150 "X" Dispenser

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to SandraKarls

Hmmm:
Latest products I don't know how I did without~
1. my Cricut, with my favorite cartridges being Jasmine, George & Basic Shapes (came with) and Alpha-licious.
2. Basic Grey rub-on tool. Before this tool, I NEVER oncee used a rub-on becasue I looked at that little popsicle stick and said, "Yeah, right--like that's gonna work?" with the rub-on tool, rub-ons are as pleasure, and really add to my layouts!
3. Crop-a-Dile Big bite. I love to adhere photos with eyelets, and now I can do them right in the center of a 12x12 page, without hammering and waking everybody up!
4. Finally, I've been buying lots of Basic Grey paper packs. This is the only line so far that I can order, knowing for sure that I will love every page--especailly since they show each pattern on the front of the pckage in the product description on DB.com! I love the saturated colors, the whimsy, the grunge--something for everybody with Basic Grey !
I know these are a lot of repeats of what others have said, but hey, a good thing's a good thing!

purplegirl72
Guru
purplegirl72
In response to cindy10

I'm now adding Stickles to my must have list! I just got a ton this week and don't know how I ever scrapped without them. They are so FUN to use and they really do dry quick. Here's the colors that I like and are really so versatile! Also the new Basic Grey chip stickers, stamps and rub-on books are so incredibly detailed and beautiful. I have to add too that the Basic Grey Sultry line's colors are so vibrant and pretty. Even more so in "real life". You must try them. So many great new things out right now.

scoot297
Idol
scoot297
In response to purplegirl72

Lots of them, but here's my top two...and I know I'm a bit behind just now using these things!

1. crop a dile (the pink one)
2. cricut (the small one)--wow this thing is handy!

tufano79
Idol
tufano79
In response to scoot297

Glimmer Mist!!! I love it! Subtle sparkle!!!

Stickles! Obvious sparkle!!!

Alcohol Ink! Makes ghosts colorful (and if you use the metallic colors...SPARKLE!)

Do we see a theme here?

Hugs, Josie

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to tufano79

I just got some Alcohol inks last night - can't wait to try - I am really wanting some stickles - I've seen some nice things done with them!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SmartyPants

Stickles, cropadile, Cricut, primas, pop up dots. And all the latest papers that I can get my hands on,lol. Love the Clear Stamps by Autumn Leaves , Fiskars , Heidi Swapp and others. Oh and gotta have chipboard. Any kind, love it all, raw, painted, shiny, blinged, flocked.

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Tattered Angels...really like that hint of shimmer/glimmer/glitter look...it has 2 many names.
Stickles...can't get enough!
Micron Pens...a must have 4 me.
Laptop!
Martha Stewart glues. Yes, I said Martha Stewart! She's annoying but her glues r pretty strong!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to spend2much

Um....basically plain white cardstock and my computer's printer. I use the cardstock to print out backgrounds to make letters since I can never find letters I like (or in the colors I need). Plus I use my printer to make my own emblishments whenever I can't find ones I like.

OH! And Sharpie Markers! I love Sharpie Markers!

GinaAlyshia
Pro
GinaAlyshia
In response to DNA301

primas! clear stamps! chipboard! oh my!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tufano79

• tufano79 Said:
Glimmer Mist!!! I love it! Subtle sparkle!!!

Stickles! Obvious sparkle!!!

Alcohol Ink! Makes ghosts colorful (and if you use the metallic colors...SPARKLE!)

Do we see a theme here?

Hugs, Josie

Josie, you have obviously been well-educated in the proper uses of bling!!! The Bling Princess is very pleased!

Things I could not live without...

Bling, naturally...in the form of Stickles, dry glitter/glue pen combo, gemstones, anything sparkly and shimmery.

My Cricut Expression. How did I EVER scrap or make a card without it????

My Making Memories trimmer. OMG the difference between it and any other trimmer is just astounding!!!

My Crop-a-Dile. I used to veer away from using eyelets and snaps because setting them is so noisy. (I'm a midnight scrapper.) Not anymore! Crop-A-Dile sets them so quietly my hubby sleeping in the couch 3 feet away doesn't wake up. (But then, he also doesn't wake up when my Cricut's whirring and cutting.)

Any Bazzill cardstock and Basic Grey pps. I got some in a prize pack last NSBD and I have been properly educated in the errors of my paper choices. I am a Bazzill girl now, through-and-through. (Especially Bazzill BLING! Natch!) And Basic Grey is a favorite, too. Only problem is, I don't have much of it because it's not offered locally, just some select "Edged" cardstock and Bazzill Bling

Glue Dots . How in the world did I attach buttons and other embellies before? Wait, I didn't use buttons or other embellies before!

Xyron 150 and 250. Both make using Cricut's die-cut letters and shapes a LOT easier. As well as attaching ribbon.

You know what? I have too much stuff that I couldn't live without!!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to BlingQueenRia

my stickles!! And My Cricut Expression!

Edited by MrsMandiScrapsAlot on 05-22-08 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to GinaAlyshia

• GinaAlyshia Said:
primas! clear stamps! chipboard! oh my!

Yeah! Those, too! Especially blingy Primas (add decoupage and glitter) and chipboard! Clear stamps are SO much easier than wooden ones! I love them!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics