Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: **June** Monthly Altering Challenge~        (Topic#1465579)
GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Welcome to the Monthly Altering Challenge! Open to all!

Have you got an item you want to alter but you’re not quite sure what to do or how to do it?

Or maybe you know what you want to do but would like to see an “Altering Challenge” thread to share your projects, ideas, and how to techniques.

Or just maybe you’re like me and have a huge box that is overflowing with items to alter and you just need to be challenged to get them done.

All I ask is that you post a before pic of the item and an after pic of the item you are altering so we all can see the transformation. Sharing your tips and techniques would be great too!

Just jump on in for some altering fun!! I’m a sneaky ole’ gal so I might sneak in a prize or two! But in order to get a prize you must leave comments for others too. This month I'll post a poll for the winner!

Everyone is welcome! No limits on how many or how few altered items! Jump on in and join the Altering fun!

"May's" RAK winner is.......FinallyMama!!!

Edited by GrandmaG on 05-31-08 09:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

I'm here and I'm offically addicted! I was trying to figure out what to cut and put on my file cabinet to make it pretty

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to CrazyScrapbooker

LOL! Your too funny! I'm beginning to get addicted to swaps! I haven't sent or received anything yet...but I sure love the ideas coming from the two I just joined.

Didn't you join the inchie swap?

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

I sure did... and SOOOO many more that I can hardly keep up

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I've made six so far...only one looks good enough to give away. I started on a seventh but I've got to get to bed...I have to go back to work tomorrow

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

i'll be checking in but i won't promise any altered items this month, with us trying to move and all. we'll see.

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to mysoldiermyhero83

I'm here and accounted for also!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to valechula

Awesome! Welcome back!!!

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to GrandmaG

thanks bunches! I finished 3 swaps last night, but can't post pics yet, but when I do I'll have tons of entries for this!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to valechula

Awesome I can't wait to see them!!!

Precious Angels
Mayor
Precious Angels
In response to GrandmaG

Hello Janet & everone, Here's my entry for this challenge. Thank you for looking!
Altered notebook and pen By Precious Angels

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to Precious Angels

those are great, Arlene

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Cup Cakes anyone?

Cup Cake Book By Trishalouise" title=" Cup Cake Book By Trishalouise"Link

I made this mini book out of plain chipboard.
I plan on filling it with the yummy little treats

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to TrishaLouise

I'm in again!!

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to Scrappin Kitty

mms

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• Precious Angels Said:
Hello Janet & everone, Here's my entry for this challenge. Thank you for looking!
Altered notebook and pen By Precious Angels

WOW These are Great! How did you cover your pen?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• trishalouise Said:
Cup Cakes anyone?

Cup Cake Book By Trishalouise" title=" Cup Cake Book By Trishalouise"Link

I made this mini book out of plain chipboard.
I plan on filling it with the yummy little treats

What an AWESOME idea!!! Did you make the cup cake template yourself?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

My next altering project will be a Bazzill magnet frame and a SEI mini book to fit in the opening...I started on it yesterday...along with a few other things...I had to cut the mini book and plastic pages down to fit the opening...that made the book ugly...so I had to cover it and it looks nice now...I still have a lot of work to do on it and I'm waiting on the brown ink I ordered to get here so I move on to the next step. It's for my DD she like the bohemia look...with lavender.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

mms

valechula
Diva
valechula

me too!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to valechula

JCI...

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

morning everyone!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hello!!

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to FinallyMama

hi everyone! mel once again congrats on may!woohoo!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to valechula

Thanks Val!

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae
In response to valechula

I would like to join this. I have a blank canvas that I have had for some time and two pictures of my grandparents on their wedding day. I want to alter the canvas to give it to them. And I want to do it before my grandpa dies--he is really sick.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to alarae

I would like to join again!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to Msnickers2

Amy, welcome and looking forward to seeing that canvas once you make it!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Welcome Amy! I can't wait to see your work!

Welcome back Shalene....

I sure hope everyone had a Great Day and an even better one tomorrow!

mystyle
Idol
mystyle
In response to GrandmaG

I would like to try this out! I've been battaling carpal tunnel lately so I'll try to keep up with the posts and LOVE!

AshleyNicole*83
Veteran
AshleyNicole*83
In response to GrandmaG

I'd love to join now that my office doesn't look like a tornado came through anymore!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to AshleyNicole*83

Welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae

• mysoldiermyhero83 Said:
Amy, welcome and looking forward to seeing that canvas once you make it!

Thank you!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to alarae

Here are my first things for the month. Teacher gifts. TFL

Altered Comp Books / Teahcer Gifts By FinallyMama

Nothing really altered here...I just like the way it turned out! I just cut a hole in the front and glued a peice of transparency over the hole then filled the bag with peanuts.

Teacher Gift / Nuts about you By FinallyMama

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

Beautiful notebooks! Love the idea with the paper bag!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

mms

great job, Melody!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Thanks!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• FinallyMama Said:
Here are my first things for the month. Teacher gifts. TFL

Altered Comp Books / Teahcer Gifts By FinallyMama

Nothing really altered here...I just like the way it turned out! I just cut a hole in the front and glued a peice of transparency over the hole then filled the bag with peanuts.

Teacher Gift / Nuts about you By FinallyMama

Great Job! I love the "nuts about you" bag!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

Happy Birthday, Melody!

mystyle
Idol
mystyle

AWESOME NOTEBOOKS! Left you some LOVE Mama!

mystyle
Idol
mystyle

Trish left you some love! Awesome idea!

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae
In response to mystyle

Just checking in.

I have a question... I have two photos of my grandparents wedding that I am going to put on an altered canvas. I tried scanning the photos, but they turned out super crappy and not the way I wanted. My question is, would it hurt to use them if I used photo corner tabs instead of adhearing the actually photo onto the canvas?

valechula
Diva
valechula
In response to alarae

I don't think so they might get a little dusy! I make paper copies of my pics for canvas's then modge podge them on!

so jessica gave me this fabulous little album on the pay it forward thread and I cannot wait to alter it! I will make sure to take pics before I get started!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to valechula

WOOHOOOO Val! Can't wait to see what you do with it... I never even thought about altering it

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to alarae

• alarae Said:
Just checking in.

I have a question... I have two photos of my grandparents wedding that I am going to put on an altered canvas. I tried scanning the photos, but they turned out super crappy and not the way I wanted. My question is, would it hurt to use them if I used photo corner tabs instead of adhearing the actually photo onto the canvas?

I think I would have copies made if your scanner and printer are not making an almost exact copy. Just always remember accidents do happen and you really don't want anything happening to the original pictures.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to valechula

• valechula Said:
I don't think so they might get a little dusy! I make paper copies of my pics for canvas's then modge podge them on!

so jessica gave me this fabulous little album on the pay it forward thread and I cannot wait to alter it! I will make sure to take pics before I get started!

I can't wait to see it when it's altered!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I need a couple of things to finish my frame...so I'm on hold with it...I'm up to my elbows with other projects...LOL!

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

I've gotten my letter done for Val's letter swap... just didn't get a before picture... I always forget that

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

jessica, i keep forgetting before pics, too.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

Manda how are you feeling? get over all your cold and yuckiness that you had? How's getting readjusted to life with hubby ?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• CrazyScrapbooker Said:
I've gotten my letter done for Val's letter swap... just didn't get a before picture... I always forget that

I still can't wait to see it! I want to get the paper mache letters to spell family and do those for my living room...

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
  • CrazyScrapbooker Said:

I still can't wait to see it! I want to get the paper mache letters to spell family and do those for my living room...

It's going in the mail this weekend, so I can get a picture posted sometime next week after she receives

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I can't wait to see it!!!!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

• CrazyScrapbooker Said:
Manda how are you feeling? get over all your cold and yuckiness that you had? How's getting readjusted to life with hubby ?

I'm doing much better, thanks for asking! I am pretty sure it was the flu, and it took a week or two to get over it, but I'm ok now. I have developed a bit of a cough since then, and so has DD. Mine is an itchy-throat dry sort of cough, hers sounds wetter and yuckier. I'm keeping an eye on it. Life with DH is good, getting used to each other again. He's still pretty predictable 90% of the time. We're buying a house, just waiting to find out for sure if we get the loan. Hoping for the best, we got a good deal on the house and a great rate too. Excited, nervous, anxious, happy. Hope to move soon.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker

I hope its nothing serious with DD... congrats on the house and keeping my fingers crossed for that loan

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

thanks. DD was up WAAAAY late last night, she was coughing a lot and crying because she couldn't sleep, it was awful. today she seems to be in a good mood, but I bet the lack of sleep will catch up with her tomorrow. My cough is getting more like hers, too. Ugh. I hope it all passes quickly. My mom just found out she has pneumonia (again) but apparently its not too bad, because the doctor sent her on home instead of to the hospital. Where is SUMMER?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Sounds like some of the same stuff some guys at work had...took them a few weeks to get over the cough. I hope you all get to feeling better...have you tried to take over the counter cough meds with a decongestant? or even the night time brand for children might help your DD.

Summer...it's here in full swing...the high temp yesterday was 96 and were looking for the same today.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I hope everyone is well today!

Good Morning! I'm checking in early today...I'm receiving an award this morning from the Garrison Commander. I was told to report to work today at 11...I'm a little nervous...

After the awards ceremony I'm going to go and pick up a couple of things to finish the frame I'm working on...

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

wow, congrats Janet! You'll be fine, just take a few deep breaths.

today is my last day working in the deli at my Walmart, I'm transferring to cashier. (YAY! I get to leave Deli!!) Another girl in the Deli is transferring to another store, and today is her last day in our Deli also. I heard they are throwing her a going-away party today. Her, not me, because I'm not leaving our store. Not that our department manager would allow them to throw me a going away party even if I were leaving the store... she hates me. but whatever. It's going to be a long day. at least its my last day in Deli.

valechula
Diva
valechula

yeah for you manda! that will ba a nice change! how did you survive last night with no lost?

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to valechula

watched the first half of the finale again online.

well, it's off to work for me.

valechula
Diva
valechula

have fun on your last day! hope it goes well for you!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to valechula

Congrats Janet!!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83

well i'm finally done with the deli. YAY! they had that going away party for the other girl who was leaving (Ashley), with a cake that said "We'll Miss You Ashley" and gave her a card we all had to sign, and told me to stay out front to help customers while they did the party thing. then later they invited me to have some food, which I declined. Not my party. I wasn't even invited. No thanks. Well maybe I am overreacting. But at least it's all over and I don't have to go back. *whew* weekend off now before I start checking. lucky thing, too, because I need to get over this cold or whatever it is that i have.

Janet, how did it go for you today?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

wow, congrats Janet! You'll be fine, just take a few deep breaths.

today is my last day working in the deli at my Walmart, I'm transferring to cashier. (YAY! I get to leave Deli!!) Another girl in the Deli is transferring to another store, and today is her last day in our Deli also. I heard they are throwing her a going-away party today. Her, not me, because I'm not leaving our store. Not that our department manager would allow them to throw me a going away party even if I were leaving the store... she hates me. but whatever. It's going to be a long day. at least its my last day in Deli.

LOL! It went well...I didn't pass out. LOL!

Well that wasn't fair...I hope working in the new area is much better for you. I don't like unfair supervisors...

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

well i'm finally done with the deli. YAY! they had that going away party for the other girl who was leaving (Ashley), with a cake that said "We'll Miss You Ashley" and gave her a card we all had to sign, and told me to stay out front to help customers while they did the party thing. then later they invited me to have some food, which I declined. Not my party. I wasn't even invited. No thanks. Well maybe I am overreacting. But at least it's all over and I don't have to go back. *whew* weekend off now before I start checking. lucky thing, too, because I need to get over this cold or whatever it is that i have.

Janet, how did it go for you today?

I probably would have done the same thing and declined...some people are so rude! They could have had the party for both of you...just forgive them in your heart but don't forget, what goes around comes around. Keep your chin up better things await you!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

*whew* I was supposed to rest today, but I ended up going to the open crop at my LSS for a couple of hours and then spent the afternoon furniture shopping with DH for a desk for his computer. Which means I get the old desk, which means I get my new laptop off my scrappin' table! lol. at the open crop I finished one card for a swap and made another for it, and also finished Father's Day cards for DH and my Dad. I really need to start taking pictures again and making actually LO's. I think I will do that and start a new album with our new house. It seems like a good milestone to start an album for. I just hope we get the house. lol. If not this one, we'll find another. But I think we'll get this one.

PS, Janet, I like the new pic!

Edited by mysoldiermyhero83 on 06-07-08 08:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I know you will be happy with an extra desk...I can't wait to see the cards you made, I know they are beautiful...the new album will be a great idea too...we're keeping our fingers crossed that you get a house you'll love soon...

Thanks...it's a fun pic!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

I do like having a desk and having my scrap table open again. I have been tossing around ideas for when we move, how I will orgnize my scraproom. i'd love to have cabinet with a countertop like my LSS has in their scraproom, it looks so nice and organized. but cabinets are expensive, it seems. i am going back to Lowes soon to price their unfinished base cabinets and basic countertops. I still think it will be too much. Blah. lol. I'm already planning to refinish the kitchen cabinets in that house. they are a dark ugly wood. i'm gonna strip it all and stain it a warmer color and finish it and all. I can't wait to own our own house!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Don't give up on your dream room....it took me 30 years to get my craft room. Just take it one step and one day at a time.

Are you going with the country look in your new kitchen too?

HL had a sale last week on the metal barn stars they were half off I got a couple to decorate, and when I saw the July 4th deco I thought about you.

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

welllll.... i'm not sure what we're doing now. LOL. i was liking the country/americana look, but it totally clashes with our couch, and we can't really change the couch yet, can't get a new one and don't like slip covers. Our couch is striped with maroon and a kind of forest green and a bit of a goldish brown. UGLY. But I think with a lighter shade of the green on the walls, and some maroon accents throughout the room, we can pull a decent look together. The kitchen is probably going to be a good place to keep the americana look, or maybe I can decorate my scraproom with it. We'll see. I want the kitchen painted a warm color, maybe a kind of peach or melon or something. Maybe. Maybe not. Thanks for the thought, too. I saw a lot of cute July 4th decorations at Michael's the other day, too. So cute.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I understand that...maroon/burgandy looks good with the forest green. I have those colors in my bedroom along with a little navy blue. Those are nice rich colors. I'm sure your going to enjoy decorating your new house. Your so talented I'm sure you'll fill it up with beautiful things.

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to valechula

jci

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to DeAnna...

I guess... I don't really like the maroon/dark green combo myself, but I'll have to make it work. I prefer light inviting colors, really. Oh well, sooner or later we'll replace the couch and i can repaint. and thanks, but I'm not THAT talented. I do enjoy decorating and stuff. As long as I can remember I've always loved art and making things.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I have been *trying* to alter a 12x12 frame but I can't seem to get it to look right. I also have a set of frames I want to get altered in a week or so.
FOR ANYONE WITH KIDS:
I just opened a KIDS ONLY swap for kid's 2-12. It works like a regular swap and they can make whatever they want. I hope you'll check it out and sign your little ones up for fun and mail!!
Kid's Only Swap

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

LOL! Sometimes we have to make do with what we have...my house came with wall to wall ugly green carpet...so I had to change my colors and deco to match...LOL! I too am tired of it that's why my scraproom is so colorful! I probably won't ever see this house like I really want it....but I can dream!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

NOTE:

Due to some special requests next months Altering Challenge will have a little twist....I'm going to add challenges to help increase your technique talents...I'll post next months challenge here soon so you all can start collecting supplies...we will still have the regular challenge to post as many or few items as you can...

Also if there is something you have never done and want to learn how to do let me know...

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
LOL! Sometimes we have to make do with what we have...my house came with wall to wall ugly green carpet...so I had to change my colors and deco to match...LOL! I too am tired of it that's why my scraproom is so colorful! I probably won't ever see this house like I really want it....but I can dream!

I'm so there with you!! My in-laws built this house that we are now living in... there is SOME awful carpet in 2 of the bedrooms, a weird blue color (like what's in my scraproom)...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I finished my 12x12 frame. TFL
Frame/before and after By FinallyMama

valechula
Diva
valechula

nice work melody! left some love!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to valechula

Thank ya Val!

valechula
Diva
valechula

anytime!!!! your stuff is always so great!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
NOTE:

Due to some special requests next months Altering Challenge will have a little twist....I'm going to add challenges to help increase your technique talents...I'll post next months challenge here soon so you all can start collecting supplies...we will still have the regular challenge to post as many or few items as you can...

Also if there is something you have never done and want to learn how to do let me know...

that sounds good, Janet. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• FinallyMama Said:
I finished my 12x12 frame. TFL
Frame/before and after By FinallyMama

I love how you did the bling in the corners...Great Job!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
NOTE:

that sounds good, Janet. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I decided to open up a separate challenge. I have a direct link in my signature if your interested.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to GrandmaG

Hey ladies! I didn't know if I was going to get around to altering anything this month,but I did play with a cardboard box and a Prima jar today and wanted to share! I'm acu with loving!

A penny for your thoughts home decor
By Byondbzr

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I went completely out of my box down the hall and into the basement with this one...at least it's what my DD wanted to put on her dragon shelf...She chose everything...Sorry I'm just not liking it but it's my altered project for this month...I can't post my other altered project until my swap pal gets it...Now I'm going to start on MY Bazzill frame for my dragon/Medieval free living room...LOL! Don't get me wrong I have nothing at all against medieval dragon stuff....it's just completely out of my comfort zone....

oooops...I'm so ashamed I forgot to link it...

Altered Bazzill Frame with Photo Album insert.
By GrandmaG

Edited by GrandmaG on 06-11-08 04:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:
Hey ladies! I didn't know if I was going to get around to altering anything this month,but I did play with a cardboard box and a Prima jar today and wanted to share! I'm acu with loving!

A penny for your thoughts home decor
By Byondbzr

This is awesome!!! I love every thing about it!

mysoldiermyhero83
Pro
mysoldiermyhero83
In response to GrandmaG

janet, that frame is cute, don't worry about it. you said DD liked it, and thats what mattered most. I think it is cute, too. we all have to step out of our comfort zones once in a while especially when it comes to gifts.

rebecca, that is suce a cute idea. love it. good job.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

She wanted it to look "dirtier". She asked me if I would add more brown to the front...so I guess that's what I'll do and post another pic...

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to GrandmaG

just wanted to share

BEE By Scrappin Kitty

I've done two altered projects this month so far, one I gotta get a better pic of, and the other I have to send out before posting.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Love the LO...Love the story even more!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to GrandmaG

ACU on leaving Luv

Thanks Janet

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Great LO!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Ooo... I am loving everyones altered projects!
I have been on an altering tear for the last week
and have finished not one but THREE projects !

Of course all with a metal twist

TS altered canvas frame By Trishalouise" title=" TS altered canvas frame By Trishalouise"Link

Altered KATIE By Trishalouise" title=" Altered KATIE By Trishalouise"Link

Altered Frame By Trishalouise" title=" Altered Frame By Trishalouise"Link

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae

Finished my altered canvas for my grandparents! I am really proud of how well this turned out!

Altered Canvas By Alarae

Precious Angels
Mayor
Precious Angels
In response to alarae

Hello ladies, I just want to share this one I finished it today. Thank you for looking!
Families are Forever (acrylic) By Precious Angels

ACU!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• trishalouise Said:
Ooo... I am loving everyones altered projects!
I have been on an altering tear for the last week
and have finished not one but THREE projects !

Of course all with a metal twist

TS altered canvas frame By Trishalouise" title=" TS altered canvas frame By Trishalouise"Link

Altered KATIE By Trishalouise" title=" Altered KATIE By Trishalouise"Link

Altered Frame By Trishalouise" title=" Altered Frame By Trishalouise"Link

WOW Trisha these are AWESOME! (I need to learn how to work with that metal stuff)

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to alarae

• alarae Said:
Finished my altered canvas for my grandparents! I am really proud of how well this turned out!

Altered Canvas By Alarae

I love it! I'm sure your Grandparents will too!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• Precious Angels Said:
Hello ladies, I just want to share this one I finished it today. Thank you for looking!
Families are Forever (acrylic) By Precious Angels

ACU!

I LOVE those colors! So bright and cheerful!! I'm sure your DH will love it!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics