Username Post: "Brand New"June Contest! **Final Update June 30, with Week 4 Winners!**        (Topic#1466431)
EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn

Since I know that I am not the only one who is obsessed with all things new and amazing, I am so very excited to introduce a new CONTEST at Scrapbook.com! We want to see you use these new and exciting products that are out there! Want to see what’s new? Just go to the Superstore and click on New Products . What could possibly be easier than that?

Upload as many layouts as you want to the gallery that showcase something (or many things) new in the Superstore. Make sure that when you upload your layouts that you link the products that you used in the Superstore. It’s easy to do. When you are uploading, you will see a tab that says, “Click here to search and select products.” You can upload as many layouts as you would like, but you can only win once.

Here are the rules:

1. This contest runs for 4 weeks, from June 2nd - June 30th. Layouts must be uploaded within this time frame. Each week I will randomly choose three winners.

2. You can enter as many layouts as you wish, but you can only win once within the 4 weeks.

3. Your layouts must showcase and be linked to a brand new product in the Superstore.

4. Each person who wins will receive a $30.00 prize pack from Scrapbook.com.

I can't wait to see some fun new layouts!!!

Week One Winners:

1. Dianapena8 - What We Have in Common which used the gorgeous new Pink Paislee - Spring Fling patterned paper s

2. Hollystar - Little Darling which used the new Sassafras Lass In a Stitch Blossoms

3. KatyKatsMama - Spring? which used the super cute Fiskars - Threading Water Border Punch

Week 2 Winners:

1. Chalk4ever - Shoes which used the new Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Brads

2. Babykaykz1108 - Kay's Princess Tree using the new Rangers Ink - Adirondack Brights Ink Pad

3. Bettylou1 - You Keep Life Interesting which used the new K and Company Sea Glass Collection of patterned paper s

Week 3 Winners:

1. PEIGirl - Everyday which used the new Rangers Ink- Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal

2. Sambernadinos - Kristan which uses the new Petaloo - Candy Cane Collection

3. Mom2AnnieLiam - The Simple Things where she used the Brand New Cosmo Cricket - Hello Sunshine Collection of patterned paper s

YAY! Week Four Winners:

1. Vmachef - Adore which used the new Basics Gerbera Paper Flowers

2. NayNeeNoo - Meeting Downtown where she used the new Making Memories Mini Alphabet Shimmer Stickers

3. Oldmissb - How To Look Cute which used some of the new American Crafts Thickers

Please PM me with your addresses so we can get your $30.00 gift packs out to you! Thanks to everyone who played along!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to EsteeLynn

"New products" goes all the back to early April. Those items are considered new also, right?

Sounds fun!

Cindy

Angie213
Diva
Angie213
In response to cindy312

Awesome! Great contest.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Angie213

Question, One of the products already has 2 of my layouts on the product page. Would it be okay to delete them from my gallery and then reupload them so they would be in the correct timeframe? I actually need to do some things to finish them (journaling on vellum) and planned to replace with a new pic of it anyway.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to cindy312

• cindy312 Said:
"New products" goes all the back to early April. Those items are considered new also, right?

Sounds fun!

Cindy

Yes, as long as it is listed as "Brand New" which you will see in the description.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Question, One of the products already has 2 of my layouts on the product page. Would it be okay to delete them from my gallery and then reupload them so they would be in the correct timeframe? I actually need to do some things to finish them (journaling on vellum) and planned to replace with a new pic of it anyway.

Let me check and I will get back to you.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:

I'm sorry, but it must be a brand new layout uploaded between the dates of June 2nd and June 30th.

GinaAlyshia
Pro
GinaAlyshia
In response to EsteeLynn

awesome!! i love contests

papersilly
Idol
papersilly
In response to GinaAlyshia

ok, I have one finished, what do I need to do? Link it here? Thanks! Lots of fun!!!

ClickClick
Diva
ClickClick
In response to papersilly

do cards count?

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to papersilly

No need to link them, I will find them!!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to ClickClick

Yes.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to EsteeLynn

• EsteeLynn Said:
  • NMlady Said:

I'm sorry, but it must be a brand new layout uploaded between the dates of June 2nd and June 30th.

OK Thanks, I will have to see if I have anymore wedding layouts to finish that use some of the new product.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Oh cards count, that's good! I bought something recently that was new just to use to make some cards. Will have to get a few made then.

ScrapnRNICU
Expert
ScrapnRNICU
In response to NMlady

Alright! Another excuse to go shopping for new products!! YIPEEE!!!!!!

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to ScrapnRNICU

Hi Estee~count me in for the contest! I just submitted my layout "My sweet Frankie" and added a review for a set of Kelly Panacci's clear stamps. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to sabine

does it matter if they're in a password protected gallery? I have some Layouts that I'd like to add, but they're being published and can't add them to the public gallery right now.

gayle3131
Idol
gayle3131
In response to tinacome

Well this will make me use those new products, instead of saving them for the perfect lo.
...no more waiting!!!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to tinacome

• tinacome Said:
does it matter if they're in a password protected gallery? I have some Layouts that I'd like to add, but they're being published and can't add them to the public gallery right now.

The way that I am choosing winners is by clicking on random new products in the Superstore. This gives me a list of layouts in the gallery that are linked to the product. If your layout is password protected, I don't think it will show up.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to gayle3131

• gayle3131 Said:
Well this will make me use those new products, instead of saving them for the perfect lo.
...no more waiting!!!

YAY!! Don't you love have an excuse to use all of the fun new stuff?

papersilly
Idol
papersilly
In response to EsteeLynn

Congrats winners!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

Congrats, winners!

I had fun with the threading water punch this weekend. I love that thing!

Veteran
In response to EsteeLynn

SO if a threading water punch LO has already won--will there be a chance of that item being chosen again?

Veteran
In response to karennie

Does it have to be LOS--or can it be cards?

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to karennie

• karennie Said:
SO if a threading water punch LO has already won--will there be a chance of that item being chosen again?

It's totally random the way that I choose, so it could be used again!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to karennie

• karennie Said:
Does it have to be LOS--or can it be cards?

It can be cards because it is the products that I am looking for.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

I'm glad that the threading water punch could possibly be picked again. I am going nuts with that punch lately!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
I'm glad that the threading water punch could possibly be picked again. I am going nuts with that punch lately!

According to UPS, mine is being delivered tomorrow!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

Estee, if you are like me, you are going to go crazy with it. I love that punch. And they are so easy to use with the guide right on there, too.

hollystar
Veteran
hollystar

yay!!! i cant wait to get my prize in the mail!!!!

Gamma Rena
Diva
Gamma Rena
In response to hollystar

So the more new products used on a lo, the better chance of winning,,,

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to hollystar

Updated with more winners!!

papersilly
Idol
papersilly
In response to EsteeLynn

way to go winners!! Congrats!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

Congrats, winners!

I left all six winners some love! Great LOs.

Edited by siameseplease on 06-16-08 05:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babykaykz1108
Pro
babykaykz1108
In response to EsteeLynn

This is awesome! Thank you so much!

KatyKatsMama
Pro
KatyKatsMama
In response to babykaykz1108

congrats week 2 winners & thanks a bunch to sb.com for the loot that the ups man brought today, can't wait to play!!

gayle3131
Idol
gayle3131
In response to KatyKatsMama

With all the comments left, I think I'm going to have to check out that threading water punch. It must be awesome!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Can someone tell me what the 'threading water punch' is please?

moonrose
Idol
moonrose
In response to slywalker

It's a border-punch, there's a link now on the first post "products mentioned" so you can see it. Hard to come by, and really snazzy. I want one, but for now I'm content with my rope-edge punch =)

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to moonrose

Thanks for that, have had a look and it looks pretty good, does it go ok on cardstock and the thicker type pp. I have a Fiskars border punch and can barely make it punch its so hard.

bettylou1
Mayor
bettylou1
In response to EsteeLynn

yeah! i love new stuff!!! then using it to make a lo and getting a chance to win !!! how great is that?!?! still waiting on my prize package tho! cant wait to use it!...SB rocks!! thanks...betty

PEIgirl
Guru
PEIgirl
In response to bettylou1

woohoo!!! I'm so excited! Thank you sb.com !!!!!

Ann Arbogast
Veteran
Ann Arbogast
In response to PEIgirl

OMG! I won. Thank you so much.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to Ann Arbogast

Congratulations to all of our winners!!!

Make sure that you link those products everyone! This is the easiest contest to win!!!! We will have three more winners next Monday, it could be you!

babykaykz1108
Pro
babykaykz1108
In response to babykaykz1108

I received my prize pack yesterday...really cool stuff! I'll be making a layout using some of it this weekend! Thanks again!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

I've left some love for all of the winners. Great LOs, ladies!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn

Updated with final winners!!

vmachef ANGELA
Mayor
vmachef ANGELA
In response to EsteeLynn

OMG!! what a surprise I won !!!!thanks

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

Congrats, winners! I left some love for everybody.

Thanks for the contest, Estee. I'm signing off...

NayNeeNoo
Veteran
NayNeeNoo

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won something. I NEVER win anything. How exciting. I can't wait to see what is in the prize pack. :-) Thanks sb.com !

Edited by NayNeeNoo on 06-30-08 11:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

wimpygirl
Veteran
wimpygirl
In response to NayNeeNoo

I could probably find the answer if I looked really hard but--- for the contest, does the products used on lo's have to be bought from sb.com or just products that are sold there?

Ann Arbogast
Veteran
Ann Arbogast
In response to wimpygirl

I recieved my prize package today! Such wonderful stuff, I can't wait to use it. Thank you!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn

• siameseplease Said:
Congrats, winners! I left some love for everybody.

Thanks for the contest, Estee. I'm signing off...

I PMed you!!

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to wimpygirl

• wimpygirl Said:
I could probably find the answer if I looked really hard but--- for the contest, does the products used on lo's have to be bought from sb.com or just products that are sold there?

Hi!! The contest is over now, but it was products that are listed in the Superstore.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to EsteeLynn

Estee, you're a sweetie. Thanks so much for the nice PM. You made my day!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Just got my winning package today! Thank you so much sb.com ...it was filled with lots of wonderful goodies that I just can't wait to try! Thanks again!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics