Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: Wild Child Circle Journal - Active/Full        (Topic#1467497)
*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to chattycat

Cathy, your pages are too cute!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to chattycat

Hi everyone!

Sorry I have not been to chatty lately. I have a lot on my plate I think I may have over extended myself and work has been nuts! I got my cover page and sing in page complete I am going to do my instruction page and 2 page lo tonight. hope to have it mailed before friday. Sorry about it being late. I can't wait to get the first journal to work on this is going to be so much fun. Cathy your journal is outstanding!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to My Creative Shenanigans

Beth I hope life calms down a bit for you!! I always feel overextended!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Saucier131

Beth, I know how you feel! I'm worried about getting those ATC's done for the swap... glad I've got until August to do that. But you're not late with cj stuff- I'm still working on mine too! I promise I will have it in the mail Saturday though.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Overextended-YEAH that's me! This week I have to finish and mail my CJ,complete 13 6x6 pages about myself for a crop I'm going to on Friday. Finish up an altered secret pal swap. Then Friday I drive to Toledo to meet 12 fellow sb.com er's from the VLB thread for a crop.... YIKES!!!!! I did get my Intro and instruction page done today! Two down,five to go!

Do you believe CJ
By Flowerpower

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to byondbzr

Wow!!! Rebecca you have a tremendious amout on your plate. Good Luck! I have my cover and sign in page done and worked on my instru. page last night. I hope to finish the two page LO's by friday. I hope to get to go to the stamp convention near dallas this weekend that Deanne is going to. I have always wanted to go to one of these. I got my catalog for the international quilt festival this week and I am trying to deciede what classes I want to take in October. You have to sing up now for the classes they fill very qiuck.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Rebecca I agree with Beth. That's INSANE to get all of that done!! And how come you have to complete those pages? I have never been to an actual crop, but I thought that's where you make the pages? I wish we could all get together for a crop like you are doing with your other group. Even if we are international, it would still be soo cool. I would love to meet all of the girls!

I started working on my 2 pages for my cj this morning. I am stuck!! It sounded like such a clever topic, but I cannot find any pics that fit so I think I am going to have to do a little photo shoot to get the appropriate "faces" that fit with the words. lol! Of course, then my ADD kicked in and I started scrapping that pic of me and my sisters...

I am off to Boca tomorrow so I think I am going to recruit my sister to take some pictures of me while I say my "Say What" words so that my expressions match with the theme. LOL!

Beth you should totally try to meet up with Deanne when you go to that stamping convention. How cool would that be?! I bet you couldn't miss her in a crowd!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

I have decieded to go to Dallas and meet with Deanne at the Stamp show. I will hopfully remeber to take my camera so I can get some pics. Have a great and safe time in Boca this weekend Shawna, I sure wish I was going. TTYL

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Awesome Beth! I am so jealous! Frankly, Deanne intrigues me and I am dying to meet her! (And, as I have said, the rest of you!)

I am sure Boca will be fun - bittersweet because I am leaving my sister there again, but fun nonethless!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Beth- you are so lucky! I also would like to meet the rest of you!

Have a good time in Boca, Shawna. Don't have too much fun... think of the rest of us toiling in our offices while you're sitting on the beach.

You are a very busy girl, Rebecca. I don't know how you do it! I struggle doing 1 lo every week or so, and I don't have kids. Ok, I have a large, furry child, but other than occasionally jabbing me with his big wet nose, he doesn't require too much attention while I'm scrapping!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to *jesse*

That is too freakin cool that you guys are meeting up in Dallas!! I want to go

Have an awesome and safe trip down to Boca, Shawna!

I worked on my 2 pager for the cj today and I just need to glue it all down and finish it up tomorrow!!

I would've LOVED an X files sequel like maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I'm finding it hard to remember all the little plot details now. Of course, I'll still go see it.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to chattycat

All of your pages are great so far. I am working on my pages. I have been sick for a week and am finally feeling better. I have been working on my inro pages but am not happy with them yet. I need to print some stuff off at work tomorrow and I should be able to finish on Friday and mail on Saturday.

Beth it is awesome that you get to meet up with Deanne! Hope you girls have tons of fun.

Now I have to go catch up on the other thread.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to keliloves

I posted all my cj pages in the other forum but I'll post the 2 pager here too.

Ready to mail!!

Wild Child CJ-10 little things that make me smile

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to chattycat

Shawna-The 13 6x6 LO's are to swap with the other girls,I could do them at the crop but I want to do LO's there! I haven't got them done yet,my printer kept giving me error messages and I had to mess with it a few hours in order to print the pics for my CJ. I am FRUSTRATED right now! BUT I got the CJ done and can mail it tomorrow morning. I leave for Toledo at around 2pm,SO I have to finish the 6x6's and pack up before then..UUGHHH!!

I love how my bigfoot page turned out!!

Sign in/question pgs,Do you believe CJ
By Flowerpower

Do you believe in bigfoot?
By Flowerpower

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to byondbzr

Rebecca- your pages for the cj ROCK!! I love how you did your sign-in page different without "tags". The Bigfoot pages just blew me away!!! Please share how you did those. It looks like a bit of hybrid scrapping which I'm a bit ignorant on. Was the background a pic that you printed off and then cut your image out and adhered or did you superimpose your image on the background and then print??

I really need to get with the digi/hybrid program, right?

Anyhoo- AWESOME work!! Can't wait to get it!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to chattycat

JCI- the pages you've all posted look great!

Rebecca, when I post my sign-in I hope you don't think I copied you- I did something similar to you. Every cj I've ever done used tags, and I decided to make sqares on the page for everyone to put their info on instead. It was a late night whim that actually turned out. I swear it was done before I saw yours!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to *jesse*

Beth-I'm pm'ing you with the delivery conf. #!! Mailed my cj this afternoon!!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to chattycat

Okay my last 2 days have been crazy and I got my pages finished. I will post pictures tomorrow.
I was all set to mail today and then I realized I don't have your address Jessi. I tried to get online and get you a message but something wasn't working. So I hope it is okay for me to mail on Monday.
Also I don't remember giving my address either. Do I need to pm it to Beth?

I have to check out those awesome pages Rebecca posted. They look great from here.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to keliloves

I am back from my crop...IT WAS A BLAST!!!!! I am a shy person IRL,until I get to know someone,but I felt comfortable right away and we had so much fun talking/joking/gossiping/ nitpicking with each other! I love the 6x6's everyone made,I need to make up a mini album with them. It's going to be cool now,when I read their posts,I'll see their faces and hear their voices.

I was so rushed Friday,I DIDN'T mail my CJ! Will do it tomorrow morning!

Jesse-I'm new to CJ's,I didn't know that tags where standard for sign in pages!! Now I feel like I did it wrong,but I like it how it turned out. Hey,It's my book,right? LOL!

Cathy-For the bigfoot pages I went in my backyard and took a pic of me from the side and a pic of the tree line. I printed them 8x10 on white cs,then cut them to 8x8. For bigfoot,I took the still from Robert Patterson's famous footage,printed it at 7x8,and then cut him(Or her,some experts think it's real and female..) out of the background. Then cut a few slits on the background paper and placed it. Then just lots of ink and journaling,embellies didn't make any sense for it!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to byondbzr

Man oh man! I have to get caught up!! But it will have to wait for later because I am buried from missing work. Here's my 2 pages!

R.U. Talking to Me? By Saucier131

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Keli, did you find my address? Let me know and I'll email it to you.

Sounds like several cj's have hit the mail! Does anyone else have any questions about who they're mailing to?

Of course, being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't get mine mailed on Saturday. Luckily I am off work for most of this week, so I am heading to the post office as soon as I log out here. I'll get the DC# to you, Rebecca, as soon as I have it!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to *jesse*

Here's my lo:

This is me
By *jesse*

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Jessi I don't have your address. Can you pm me with it or email is fine too. I will get it in the mail today or tomorrow if I don't get your address before the post office closes. Still have to post pictures too.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to *jesse*

And my title/instruction/sign-in pages:

Whild Child CJ Title Page
By *jesse*

Wild Child CJ Instructions & Sign In Pages
By *jesse*

Now I must get it to the Post Office!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to *jesse*

Keli, I emailed you.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Thanks Jessi. I am a little slow you know.
Glad I am not the only one running late though.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to keliloves

Went postal this morning and just pm'd Shawna with the DC#!!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to byondbzr

Here are my pages....

My title page

Title page for CJ
By Keliloves

My instructions and tag pages

Wild Child CJ - instruction page and tag page
By Keliloves

and my 2 page layout

My Bridge over troubled water.
By Keliloves

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Okay ladies,
I did not get my journal mailed I can't drive with vertigo so mine are going to be late I apologize. I will get it out asap. I just recieved Cathy's I want to work on it but everytime i look down I feel like I'm goin to fall the doctor said I should be over this by wednesday, I sure hope so. Going to lie back down. I will ttyl.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Cute pages Keli! Can't wait to see them IRL.

Hope you're feeling better soon Beth. That sounds like no fun.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Beth - glad you had fun meeting Deanne and hope you feel better soon! Here are my revised cj pages. The corner of the left page was bugging me so I had to add something in. Popping it in the mail today! Cathy - I will get the tracking # to you once I have it.

BBS to catch up on your pages Keli - our computer is down at home so I am trying to stay current from work, while trying to catch up on ACTUAL work at the same time. Ugh.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Whoops. Forgot to attach the pages.

R.U. Talking to Me? (REVISED) By Saucier131

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

So Cathy I mailed my package out - Priority Mail, flat rate box...but I did it through work so I didn't get a tracking # or anything! Ugh! Please let me know when you receive it so I know that it made it safely.

PS - you guys I have the funniest story for you. So I decided I would recover the ugly 8x8 sbook I am using for the circle journal and it was going quite smoothly until....
well, I can never quite figure out how the he l l to get them back together once I take the front and back apart! I am not mechanically inclined, to say the least. So, the hubby stepped in to offer his services and by the time the whole thing was put back together (incorrectly, I think - Cathy, you'll get a laugh when you get it in the mail) there were about 6 screwdrivers on my dining room table. There were pieces left over (which we eventually managed to find a spot for after taking it apart...again...), and those screws are on there so tightly that I hope I never decide to add a page because those suckers aren't coming back off.

I am sure it is not as funny typed up, but if you could've seen the look of determination on my husband's face as he tried to figure out how to put it together you would have all peed your pants right then and there. He is of the mind that there is nothing his toolbox can't fix. And, apparently, he is correct!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

That is too funny! I could imagine my bf being like that.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to *jesse*

Okay finishing up teh CJ today and tomorrow so i can this friday.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Got your cj yesterday Rebecca and dug right in. It is amazing. This getting to actually see and inspect other people's layouts thing is too cool! lol! I should be done answering my question tonight and have the finished product uploaded tomorrow. I flip flopped on which question to answer and ultimately answered the one that I have pondered many times in the past. Fun!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

I'm so jealous Shawna, I can't wait to get my paws on Rebecca's CJ. I love her theme.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

I know! Rebecca - your theme really did rock. It caused me to spend some more time pondering my beliefs that's for sure! I think I rewrote my journaling about 5 times before I settled on this! Anyway, here it is! Cathy - it's on its way to you!

Do you believe in reincarnation? By Saucier131

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

It's absolutely fabulous!!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to byondbzr

Thanks! It was SOOO fun!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Rebecca-thanks for getting back with me on how you did those bigfoot pages! They are amazing and I can't wait to see this irl!

Shawna-you're seriously already mailing Rebecca's cj to me?? I feel like I'm slipping behind here!!

I got your cj today-well, it arrived days ago but I didn't-and I totally agree!!! Seeing the pages IRL is fabulous!! It's so cool being able to see up close and personal how you do things and all the little details! I'm loving this!!

I'm going to work on your cj pages this week but I'm not as fast as you!!! I'm going to have cj's stacking up here!!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

So sorry about that!! I totally forgot you were on vacation Cathy - do you want me to hold off on mailing Rebecca's cj to you until mid/end of the week? I was going to mail it last Friday, but it got crazy so I've still got it. Don't mind holding onto it for a few if you want.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

You can go ahead and mail it now if you want. I won't be able to get to it until next week at the earliest. When is the latest we can complete our pages? Is it the 19th of every month? I just don't want to be the cause of a traffic jam here.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to chattycat

Jesse I didn't get to mail my cj until Thursday I think. For some reason every time I got to the post office after work last week it had been closed like 2 minutes. Very frustrating. Then after I mailed it I got home and realized that I had forgotten to get a tracking number for it. At least it was my book and not someone elses I kept screwing up on. I promise to get numbers for everyone else's.
Anyway hopefully it will get to you without any problems. I mailed it in a box decorated with hearts. Very cute box anyway so I hope you get it soon.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to keliloves

Okay sorry I have been MIA almost done w/ cj and getting ready to start on Cathy's. Have a great day.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Keli, I got it the other day. The box is very cute!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to *jesse*

Hey everyone I'm BACK!!!!! Gosh bit's been busy and I just found out we are under a Hurricane watch please pray for us this one mught get a little ruff.

Finally completed my portion of the CJ and will be mailing in the AM. Keli keep on the look out for it sorry about it beening two weeks late.

So here it is ......

Pieces of Me CJ Front cover
By The Wind Walker

Pieces of Me CJ Sign in page
By The Wind Walker

Pieces of Me CJ intro page
By The Wind Walker

Pieces of Me CJ LO #1
By The Wind Walker

Pieces of Me CJ LO #2
By The Wind Walker

I will be by tomorrow and catch up. Cathy I am starting your cj LO tomorrow. I am so excited i got a new QK font that I am going to use on you lo's it's called Roller Skate.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Beth - how did everything work out with the hurricane warning by the way??

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Well right now we are still sitting under a hurricane watch and a tropical storm warning. It looks like the weather should start to get bad late this evening and all day tomorrow could be ruff. They worry a little about this storm because it is actually gathering strength before land fall which could cause major flooding like we saw back in 2001 with TS Alison. That storm left 3/4 of the city of Houston flooded, caused major damage and large loss of life. We are about 70 miles from the land fall and in the direct path of the storm, we are expected to get 40 - 50 mile and hour wind gusts and anywhere from 3 to 8 inches of rain per hour they are also warning about the poss.of tornados too. We are very blessed and have not had to deal with flooding in our home I just hope it stays this way and we don't this time either. We have our hurricane supplies and we are ready to evac. if it is necessary, but I think we will stay and ride it out, I don't think this storm will get much more than a CAT1. I work for a doctor and if all else fails we will evac to the local hospital we practice out of adn they will house us until all is clear. I guesse there will be alot of babies born in Houston this week it happens everytime the barometric preasure drops and we have these major storms.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Okay mailed CJ to Keli this AM.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Cathy - Rebecca's CJ is on its way to you certified mail tracking # 7008 0150 0003 4457 6549.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Thanks Shawna-I'll be on the lookout for it. I'll even be ready for it!!

Beth!! Girl after my own heart!! Can't wait to see the RollerSkate in my cj!! Girl-I just broke the bank on QK this week...

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

What's QK anyway??

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

QuicKutz . And don't even go there.RUN!!! Forget you ever saw my post!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

Oh, right Cathy. Too bad when you typed it out sb.com oh-so-graciously provided me with a flippin' link!!! LMAO! SH*!T! Now I have to peek.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Yeah! I can break the bank super quick and I also belong to QK club at my LSS. We get free dies every quarter. and super fantastic deals on QK itmes. Like right now our LSS is runnig a special all 2x2, 4x4, goose bumps and certain fonts are 40% off. LUV IT!!! Right now I'm stocking up on the halloween ones. BTW has anyone heard from Keli? I mailed her my CJ on Monday and I was wondering if she had recieved it yet.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Keli hasn't been on here in a good long time.
I haven't joined a QK club yet. Weird, I know. Guess I haven't found the right one. Mine would have to be online since both LSS' here in town suck. I was SO close to submitting for SherriV's design team but I'm glad I stopped myself. I think 20 or 30 people have tried out. I'm not one of her better customers and I don't belong to the "club" so I figured I didn't have a chance.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to chattycat

Cathy I think you are an amazing artist especially with the QK's you have made some very beautiful LO's. I wish had tried out I bet you could have made it.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Thanks Beth Right back at ya! You definitely should've submitted!! The only negative I see to their DT call is how crushed some of their close-knit family is going to be on that mb when they choose the team and they can't choose everybody I'm seeing Shar,Karen, and RuthEllen for sure. Those three are uber-inspirational!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

I have no clue what you girls are talking about. lol! I did peek at the QK though and it's pretty cool!!! But, since my pockets are about empty on cash, I will not indulge myself with more than a peek. I've actually been working super hard on using the supplies I have and trying not to hit the LSS so often these days. Interesting what you come up with for embellies when you can't buy them.

So FYI girls I talked to Jesse and she's been SUPER BUSY and has a ton going on with the new job and what not, but I told her I would let the group know that though she'll be MIA for a bit, she's still working on the cjs and keeping up on that.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Sounds like a plan to me. I still have not heard from Keli, I am very concerned I hope she is okay.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

You know, it has been awhile with Keli. I also wonder what ever happened to Carolyn? I checked her page today too and she hasn't uploaded anything new in forever so it doesn't look like she's even been on?

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Too weird. I was browsing through my faves a few minutes ago and ran across one of Carolyn's and decided to go check on her and see if she's been on but nothing. Thought maybe she was taking a break from the cg for awhile but looks like she's taking a break from sb.com . Hope everything's ok with her and with Keli.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

I know right?? Who else have we lost? Have you gotten Rebecca's cj yet by the way? I sent it certified so I think you'll have to sign for it at the post office.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

I think Carolyn said she was going to be down for a while until she got a new job. I felt so bad for her I believe she said she was laid off. I hope everything is okay with both ladies and that we hear from them soon.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Wha?!? Carolyn said she was laid off? I missed that. Shawna, I got Rebecca's cj today. Didn't have to worry about a siggy. Our p.o. sucks and they never do what they're supposed to but it got here just fine!

Rebecca, your cj is TOO COOL! Picked my topic and I'm already done with the journaling and the photo. Crazy mojo is flowing I guess.
Beth, I'll be putting Shawna's cj in the mail to you this week. I'll let you know what the tracking # is when I mail it.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to chattycat

I am back from vacation. We left last Sunday and just got back at like 3 AM. Sorry I didn't get to get on here and let you girls know when I left. We had a crazy weekend before we left and I had no access to sb.com while we were away. I hope I am not kicked out.
Beth's CJ is the most beautiful book I have ever seen in person! I think I have the perfect picture in mind for it too. I just hope I can do it justice.
And Beth don't worry about it being late. I am always late too. I haven't had a single minute where I could have worked on it anyway.
I really need to go to bed but I am all jacked up on candy and coke so that I could stay awake for the drive home from Colorado.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to keliloves

Where did you go in Colorado. I used to live in a small town near Denver, called Arvada.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Keli - you are SO kicked out! Yeah right. Glad to have you back!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Okay Cathy, I will be on the look out for it. I am almost done with your CJ and getting ready to send it out to Keli.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Beth-I was going to mail out both cj's today (Rebecca's and Shawna's) but I saw in your post that you'll be gone through Monday? Will someone be there to get the package or should I wait to send it? It's going priority mail so it would arrive on the weekend.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to chattycat

Wait till Monday to send I don't think anyone wil be home my DD is going to the beach, and well you know how men can be. I think the DH has to work all weekend.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

Wow! I am soooo behind!!!

I haven't quite started Beth's cj yet. I do have the pictures picked out but need to copy them.
I have a rough idea of what I am going to do so it shouldn't be too bad. I am going to try to do it this weekend.

My kids started school today and I have worked alot this week. I am worn out today. I get to have a day at home tomorrow so I will try to get on here and catch up in between loads of laundry.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to keliloves

Hey ladies! I've been trying to finish up some DT work,then I can get to Jesse's CJ. I already have an idea,so it should come together quickly!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

And Cathy,I love the pages you did for my book,thank you!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to byondbzr

JCI girls!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Beth-I mailed the cj's out today priority mail deliv. confirmation # 0308 0730 0001 1417 7134

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to chattycat

Okay I will be on the look out for it.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans

Okay cathy recieved both journals. I have got to get busy. wow!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

Hey Beth I should be able to finish your cj tomorrow! Did you mail me Cathy's yet?

Jessi I will be mailing Beth's to you on Monday and I will get you a delivery confirmation number.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to keliloves

I will mailing Cathy's Saturday or Monday. i had to go get more film developed to finish. My Printer has been on the fritz and I'm one step away from eating a truck load full of chocolate. "STRESS" it's a killer. I have 3 CJ's I am working on and 2 ATC swaps all due before the end of August, EEEKKKKKK! I over extended myself, thats okay I should have it down to a dull roar by this weekend.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

No hurry! I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed it. I hope your life gets less stressful soon. I thought mine was slowing down but with all the football practices and boxing classes I have been having to go to in the evenings it doesn't seem any slower.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to keliloves

I finally got to upload my layouts for Beth's CJ
The red is much more vibrant IRL. But you will all get to see that when it gets to you. I will be mailing it to Jesse tomorrow since I wont have to work.

Dream
By Keliloves

Remember When
By Keliloves

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to keliloves

Keli, This is so precious and beautiful thank you so much for sharing a piece of your life in MY CJ, I can't wait to see this IRL. The papers are so beautiful nad the journlaing is very meaningful.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

Keli those cj pages are gorgeous!!! I've got to start gathering pictures for when Beth's cj makes it my way!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Just popping in... I figured out the real life and I was inching my way back on here when my internet decided to go down for a good week. Argh.

I will go back and catch up with everything as I can, but I wanted to let you all know I'm here. And I'm working on Keli's cj, it just needs a few touches and it will be out to Rebecca.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Jesse glad you got your stuff figured out. I finally got Beth's cj mailed to you. I have the confirmation number in the car and will post it in the morning.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to keliloves

Thanks Keli.

I almost have your cj done... btw, the flowers you used our your LO are really pretty!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Peeking in here! I've almost got Jesse's pages done. I should get it finished in the morning.

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to byondbzr

Halfway done with Rebeccas and almost ready to mail Cathy's too.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Got Beth's yesterday! It's awesome!

Still need to wrap Keli's up... anyone know of a good flower doodle template???? Doodling kinda intimidates me.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

Jesse - channel your inner doodle bug and just go for it! Use pencil first, if you are scared, but doodling on your own is liberating. Go for it girl!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

I did it! I did it! My first LO with doodling ever.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to *jesse*

My LO for Keli's cj:

Friends
By *jesse*

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to *jesse*

JESSE - YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm proud. I knew you had it in you.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

Jesse, I love your pages!! Great job! Beautiful doodles!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to keliloves

LOVE the pages Jesse! The doodling's so good I thought it was rub-ons!!!

My Creative Shenanigans
Idol
My Creative Shenanigans
In response to chattycat

Hi Ladies,

When I get home I will be sending the CJ's off to the next person in line and I am going to have to withdraw. We have such a long road ahead of us and this is now going to become a financial problem for us too.I am so sorry about this, Just know that all these journals have been through and survived a major hurricane. This is the second worst Disaster in Texas History so your journals now have even more extra meaning to them. Thank you for your support during this very trying time.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

This one's for you Jesse!

Then/Now timeline..
By Flowerpower

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to byondbzr

Love the LO Rebecca! Keli's cj is on it's way to you, DC# 0305 0830 003 1855 0551.

Thanks for the compliments on the doodles... glad it turned out well the first time!

Beth, I'm very sad that you have to withdraw from the group, but it's very understandable. I hope that you are able get everything back in order sooner than you are hoping. I'm sure this is an extremely hard time for you.

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics