1. Embellishment: Rub-ons!
2. Paper Line: Basic Grey ! (Don't make me choose just ONE of their lines!!)
3. Technique: Doodling
4. Tool: My trusty paper trimmer!
5. Thing to use that isn't for scrapbooking: My MacBook!!
1. embellishment? Gems, I just bought some dew drops, they look pretty cool!
2. paper line? Basic Grey and I just received the 3 new lines, Yah!!!
3. technique? Inking
4. tool? Big bite
5. thing to use that isn't for scrapbooking? My computer
1.) Embellishment - eyelets, thickers
2.) Paper Line - Cosmo Cricket , Basic Grey
3.) Technique - starting to try inking and stitching
4.) Tool - Paper Trimmer, xyron
5.) Thing to use that isn't for scrapbooking: Computer
1. embellishment? i have an obsession with letters/fonts, but my decorative brads collection is rapidly becoming larger
2. paper line? DCWV...i really like Basic Grey but I dont have any yet
3. technique? distressing, but i am not good at it, still experimenting
4. tool? well, i guess my paper trimmer, thats the only one i really have
5. thing to use that isn't for scrapbooking? recycled things turned into embellishments: ribbons from bday/xmas presents; ransom letters(cut out alphabet letters from magazines); fabric and buttons from old/ruined clothing...a lot of it i havent used yet, just been collecting over the years...perhaps i am a pack rat