Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #79        (Topic#1478365)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself here in the update blog and also here in the Prayer Request Blog. This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

Morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

It's almost time for me to change the laundry. That means I need to move. I don't want to move. I haven't had coffee in ten minutes because i set my mug down five feet away and I'm too tired to move over there to get it.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Yes Liz! I feel your pain on the speech last night. I have actually said to my dh several times int he last week that I do really want to watch it. I went downstairs with dh just before it was starting. He promptly launched back into the story about the phone call he jost had from the mother of a girl my son likes (whole nother story! ) Being it was the beginning, and all the screaming and applause I tried to listen to him repeat half of what he's already told me.
Then as McCain started into what would be the "substance" I tried to turn my attention to the screen, at which point he started talking louder!! Finally I heard a sentence or two, and he stands up and announces he wants to go to bed, do I want to watch this upstairs. I say I guess so, so we come upstairs, I stop in the bathroom, and when I come out he is in bed, covers pulled up, lights out, NO TV. When I turned the tv on to find the remote to turn it on, with a heavy sigh, he says "what are you so p*ssed off about?"

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Sometimes husbands need a "clue" pill.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

yeah, I am not ready to be awake. I feel a headache coming. I am really trying to decide between doing my conference call/training at home, and going up to office afterward, and just getting in the car soon and getting up there before the training before I have time to change my mind! haha

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I was going to work today (go to the stores and clean out one video rack anf fluff 3 others) because Sunday is the day to email in progress reports in order to get paid on the 15th. I got so little done yesterday and I feel so hung over from not getting enough sleep that I'm staying home and dealing with home stuff today. I'll submit the one visit I've done and just have a bigger check next pay period.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

So...my 15 year old stopped hanging around with the girl of his dreams at the camper. The one that didn't like us, that he claimed WE didn't like, which wasn't true...and sooop Jr high! haha
He made a new group of friends down there. He still is on line at night texting with one, AIMing with at least 2, on my space with another 1 or 2, and usually on the phone too. A real harem he has going. Still has attitude has improved some, and he actually made a comment the other day that the girls didn't turn him into an @********, HE turned him into an @ss. I'm so proud...admitting you have a problem is half the battle right?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Yes. Admmitting is a major step.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

laundry is in the dryer, new batch of iced coffee is made as are the ice cube trays refilled and most importantly, my coffee mug is back within arms reach so I can drink it effortlessly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I think that's enough work for the day!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

John just called. Even though he went in for 5:30 this morning, he was just about to start work for the day. Seems some idiot decided to attempt to steal un tax stamped cigarettes from the cigarette area in the warehouse last night/ this morning, so everything was delayed this morning. I'm foggy on if it was someone who worked for the company or if someone broke in. Wouldn't surprise me if it was someone who worked for the company, they're not all that bright.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

and the squirrel that has the fabric caught around his stomach just stopped by. The fabric is lower, closer to her hips, but she still won't come near us long enough for us to pull it off.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

So one of the girls in this new group is Susie. ds has been talking about Susie for some time, amongst about a dozen other names. But it turns out that although he is good friends with Susie, Susie is not his real interest. His real interest was Susie's younger sister who was "amazingly hot". A couple weeks ago though Susie dropped by the camper looking for ds, he was "out". She introduced herself, was very polite, hung around a few minutes, then left. This past weekend Susie is around again some. She came out on the boat with us for a while Sunday afternoon. She was very polite and even reprimanded ds when he smarted off to me. They are on and off the campsite all night. She tells us this story that she just bought her first new car, and her dad said his car wasn't working, which was a lie, and wanted to borrow her car and she wouldn't let him, and he got mad and threw her outof the camper. Weird, but I'm thinking "teenagers" right?
Hubby and I went to bed around 10 or 11. Sometime after that ds pokes his head in and asks if Susie can sleep at our camper tonight. I was 3/4 asleep so hubby says "Yes, but one in the bunk room and one on the couch." They stayed up until 4 in the morning by a raging campfire. Hubby and I were both up during the night to go to the bathroom, and check on them, and they held true, Susie in the bunkroom, ds on the couch. She was around most all day Monday. On the boat with us and our friends. Very polite, Talkative. DEFINATELY Blonde. Really ditsy, comes across to us as naive in a lot of ways. Turns out this girl just turned 18, just graduated from a nursing program at a JVS, and is entering a community college to finish that up this year.

Yes alarm bells go off in my head, but ds assures me he has little to no interest in this girl. They are friends, and he likes her sister (among others). Only my friend is pretty sure she saw them sneak a little peck or two at the lake, when we weren't looking. Ugghhh teenagers!!

So LAST night, Susie is over for a while. In fact exh apparently called ds and told him to come get most of his stuff out of the house since he doesn't come over there anymore. (way to work on your relationship dad!!!)
So later, Susie's mother calls. And Bill (dh) gets the call. And Susie's mother proceeds to launch into a big did we know how old she is? We shouldn't let her hang around with our son (we've talked with him). It's just terrible but she just has to say it, Susie is a wh@re. She sleeps around with anyone who will let her. She lies, lies, lies to anyone who will listen, she just doesn't know what to do with her. She won't listen to anything they say to try to reel her in...I can't even remember everything that she said about this girl. Which, even if it's true, I'm not sure I can imagine telling saying those words or calling those names about my own child.

So hubby tells her he will talk to me and he will talk to ds, but that Zach really says he's not interested in Susie, however we will talk to him about the age thing. and she launches into her things again calls a few more names, and says it is up to us to set a rule against him seeing her or having anything to do with her. We have to do this to help her out. She has nothing against ds, in fact she would be perfectly fine with him hanging around with her 13 yo daughter, but not Susie, because she's a wh@re. Really? You would encourage my 15 year old to date your 13 year old!!!

Now we know the legal ramifications, even if this girl 'acts" 15. We had this big long chat with dd's first boyfriend who was 19 when she was 17,. So dh sat ds down and had this big long talk with him and explained that besides the obvious things teenagers worry about, there are these legal issues, and etc, etc, etc. And Susie called ds and he talked to her about it. And apparently right after Susie's mom called dh, she called Susie's boyfriend, who is 18, and gave him the whole "She's a wh@re" and a liar" speech.
So then, don't ya next have to wonder which one is really crazy?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Sorry, didn't realize how long that got until I hit the send button! Whew!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

wow. just wow.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Can't you just wait until Abby is a teenager?!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Can't you just wait until Abby is a teenager?!

John was a Marine. John likes guns. John plans on having gun cleaning time when Abby's dates show up at the house. I think I'm more worried about surviving his hysterics rather than anything she could do.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Just had to explain Code Pink to Abby. She's watching the news with me, and Robin Meade was talking about the protestors who tried to interrupt McCains speech last night.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
Just had to explain Code Pink to Abby. She's watching the news with me, and Robin Meade was talking about the protestors who tried to interrupt McCains speech last night.

"Don't let yourselves be distracted by the ground noise and the static."

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Score! Suckered Abby into fetching the laundry from the dryer.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

oh coffee mug is in the other room and it's empty. I have to get up and refill it if I want to drink more coffee.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

that gets better with age too! Soon she will be able to refill your mug to show her true love and devotion!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

She already fetches me beer. People are afraid to fix my coffee, especially first thing in the morning. I guess they're afraid of making me cranky or something if it tastes bad. Can't imagine why they think that!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

do you think it might be time to go grocery shopping when you go to the refrigerator to look for something to eat, and the only thing that looks remotely good is leftover spaghetti......at 8:00 in the morning!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

you? cranky? NEVER!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

especially first thing in the morning!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

school time.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I know boys are stupid.....but could someone just explain to me how my hubby can be the sweetest, most understanding person one day, and the next act like everything I say or do disgusts him?

Or how he can tell me, and tell son, we are going to Niagara this weekend, which is only one of my very favorite places on earth, and then it's no big deal that we're not going because he's going to a car show with his son....well it's supposed to rain anyhow...so WHAT! You told me we were going away, just the 2 of us!

Or how we can have 3 seperate discussions about the Respiratory Conference at the end of this month. About how even though it is only an hour away, maybe we could just get oldest to stay with the kids one night, and get them up for school, and we could spend the night, and just have a night away from home without the kids for a change and have a nice dinner out. And then later about how I get one day free for being nominated for practitioner of the year. And again later when he finds out he gets to go for $25 a day for being on the board, instead of almost $200 and that alone would pay for the hotel room.....

and again last week that we need to get ahold of the registration head and find out what we need to put on the forms to register and make that happen...

and last night he looks at me and says "well, did we decide we are going?" "Do you have a strong preference that we stay down there, or can we just drive home?"

"are you kidding?"
"no"
"Well...I did, but I don't now."
"Oh, you wanted to stay."
"no, we don't have to. It's fine."
"Why are you being such a b****?"

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Boys are mental illness.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I'm starting to think mine is suffering from memory problems. I can't tell you how many times I have sat here and just looked at him blankly while he asks me about something we have discussed many times!

yesterday he started out a conversation about having a cr@ppy day, he didn't have any real specific story to tell, just said it was a cr@ppy day.

I said I had a cr@ppy day too.

I found out someone I thought I knew well, and thought I was pretty good friends with, has cancer, in her lung, but may have come from somewhere else, is starting chemo, is havign a brain scan, and I only found out because someone else, who assumed I already knew, made a comment about it to me!

AND I found out I wasn't going to Niagara this weekend, and half the reson I didn't go to NH this weekend was so I could go to Niagara!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

on the cr@ppy day, Elizabeth.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

thanks Liz

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

You're welcome, Elizabeth.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I didn't get the job. They weren't going to call me. Now I don't want to go to that stupid LARP that I signed up for since one of the people there is the one who suggested that I apply and she couldn't be bothered to inform me of their decision!

I'm seriously rethinking how much support I give to them when it comes time for charity events this year.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hey everyone how is all my things to do today

Call Hotel and pay for room
Pack for Trip
Go to work
Go to church after work
Pack for trip
and oh yeah pack for trip

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to babigirl

good morning! Lots to catch up on.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Old thread:
  • foltzy Said:
Hi Liz was about to ask what you were doing up but remembered.

That reminds me of my assessment this afternoon. They asked me about my sleep, do I have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, etc. They also asked about my support system. I explained to them that the meds make me sleepy enough, especially since I try to get up at 5 everyday, that I'm usually sound asleep by 9 and that I have a great group of friends who if they see me online after a certain time, the first thing they do is make sure I'm ok.

Yup. I talked about all y'all to the head shrinkers!

Yep, I love this group for that and many other reasons.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
So...my 15 year old stopped hanging around with the girl of his dreams at the camper. The one that didn't like us, that he claimed WE didn't like, which wasn't true...and sooop Jr high! haha
He made a new group of friends down there. He still is on line at night texting with one, AIMing with at least 2, on my space with another 1 or 2, and usually on the phone too. A real harem he has going. Still has attitude has improved some, and he actually made a comment the other day that the girls didn't turn him into an @********, HE turned him into an @ss. I'm so proud...admitting you have a problem is half the battle right?

The other half is for him to stop himself from being a donkey!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I know boys are stupid.....but could someone just explain to me how my hubby can be the sweetest, most understanding person one day, and the next act like everything I say or do disgusts him?

Or how he can tell me, and tell son, we are going to Niagara this weekend, which is only one of my very favorite places on earth, and then it's no big deal that we're not going because he's going to a car show with his son....well it's supposed to rain anyhow...so WHAT! You told me we were going away, just the 2 of us!

Or how we can have 3 seperate discussions about the Respiratory Conference at the end of this month. About how even though it is only an hour away, maybe we could just get oldest to stay with the kids one night, and get them up for school, and we could spend the night, and just have a night away from home without the kids for a change and have a nice dinner out. And then later about how I get one day free for being nominated for practitioner of the year. And again later when he finds out he gets to go for $25 a day for being on the board, instead of almost $200 and that alone would pay for the hotel room.....

and again last week that we need to get ahold of the registration head and find out what we need to put on the forms to register and make that happen...

and last night he looks at me and says "well, did we decide we are going?" "Do you have a strong preference that we stay down there, or can we just drive home?"

"are you kidding?"
"no"
"Well...I did, but I don't now."
"Oh, you wanted to stay."
"no, we don't have to. It's fine."
"Why are you being such a b****?"

i have often asked myself this question and figured that it's just in there nature to act like that. sometimes my boyfriend can be so kind and loving and at other times he makes me want to scream.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to babigirl

Elizabeth, Susie's mother sounds mental! And we all know it runs in families, don't we? My kids gave it to me and I'm sticking to it!

As for men, they have "man ears" read the Sweet Potato Queens for full description. This is why it's important to put things into writing. I try to mark up my calendar with things so dh won't set aside things for me at those times. I'll cancel if and when it's necessary for his sake but at least he can't say I didn't tell him or he didn't know.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

NOt had coffee yet and really need it. Chat later.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-05-08 06:45 AM

Whew...what a morning! I'm SO glad it is Friday.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to LeeLo

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooo!

I suppose I ought ot put some clothes on now and head to my office.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

ok...I am on a conference call...my phone keeps ringing, I can't answer it. So afterward I go to my voice mail.

9:19 this is June, reporting on my first night with the machine. It was terrible, just terrible, call me and tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to do different or what is wrong, or whatever. Call me.

9:20 this is June. I forgot to leave my number
if you have Verizon call ###-###-####
if you have Alltel call ###-###-####

9:56 (still on conference call) this is June. I couldn't get to the phone when you called. please call me again.

Edited by leebla on 09-05-08 07:53 AM. Reason for edit: names changed to protect the not so innocent

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Elizabeth, Susie's mother sounds mental! And we all know it runs in families, don't we? My kids gave it to me and I'm sticking to it!

As for men, they have "man ears" read the Sweet Potato Queens for full description. This is why it's important to put things into writing. I try to mark up my calendar with things so dh won't set aside things for me at those times. I'll cancel if and when it's necessary for his sake but at least he can't say I didn't tell him or he didn't know.

I just can't imagine, even if you know your kid has issues, calling a parent you never met before and calling your daughter all those names to that complete stranger. I mean saying you're concerned about the age difference and worrying about stat rape charges is one thing, but geez oh pete!!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

he just emailed me he booked a hotel at the conference. Guess he's not completely stupid.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-05-08 07:28 AM
In response to leebla

Elizabeth, your patient reminds me so much of some of some of our employees. LOL. They will call with a question and if it needs to be referred to the other lady in the office, I take a message if she's busy. They will wait 5 minutes then call back and say she hasn't called them. Um, yeah, DUH, she's still busy. LOL.

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

Good morning, gals! Page two already, eh?

I think that's enough work for the day!

That was how I was yesterday. Got up, walked downstairs, made breakfast and coffee, and then it was definitely time to go back to bed! (I wasn't feeling well, though.)

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz
In response to scrapbookbuzz

As for the men, my husband never seems to remember anything that I've said about scheduling, so a day or two before, I email him at work with a reminder.

Since we're all talking about getting ready for the day, guess I should, too. But FIRST, finish the coffee!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

11:45...just as I am ready to get in my car and head to Cleveland thinking I can call June back...June calls me again. June had a terrible night. June got no sleep. Nothing I had to say could possibly work, so I am meeting June in half an hour to change her mask......

or strangle her.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-05-08 09:08 AM
In response to leebla

LOL

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

hey! I'm just popping in while I eat lunch. I have missed you all! School has been crazy, busy, hectic...but good. My teachers all seem great and I am looking forward to my clinicals for the first time ever.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to KellyLeigh

not really happy at the moment. My college sent me a letter that the State canceled my grant because I'm taking internet courses and they don't recognize them as courses. Whatever, PA can be weird sometimes.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to foltzy

oh no, that is crazy!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

ok, my little lunch break is over...need to get back to work...bye

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • Vivian loves BLING Said:

I just can't imagine, even if you know your kid has issues, calling a parent you never met before and calling your daughter all those names to that complete stranger. I mean saying you're concerned about the age difference and worrying about stat rape charges is one thing, but geez oh pete!!!

I've met people like this mother. What's happened in these other cases were that everyone around her had already heard her rantings and had learned to tune her out or shut her up. So they're constantly looking for new people to tell these things to. Sad, really. Very bitter and hateful.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
he just emailed me he booked a hotel at the conference. Guess he's not completely stupid.

Remember our spouses were at least smart enough to marry us. So never call them stupid. Mental may be more accurate anyway.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• KellyLeigh Said:
hey! I'm just popping in while I eat lunch. I have missed you all! School has been crazy, busy, hectic...but good. My teachers all seem great and I am looking forward to my clinicals for the first time ever.

That's great news. Miss you! Don't forget next weekend!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
not really happy at the moment. My college sent me a letter that the State canceled my grant because I'm taking internet courses and they don't recognize them as courses. Whatever, PA can be weird sometimes.

Oh, no! What can you do?

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 09-05-08 10:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Nothing. I think I have other finical aid coming through though so that should cover it. Our State Program is having problems and is under investigation at the moment so I'm thinking that's part of the reason it was canceled.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to foltzy

Good morning and afternoon ladies.... depending on where you live. I'm up, showered, dressed, and getting ready to go scrapbook shopping with Claudia in about 20 minutes.... going to the LSS that's closing..... sniff.... going to get some great deals...

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-05-08 10:12 AM
In response to foltzy

Kelly! Sorry that I missed you...hopefully we'll be on at the same time soon!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to LeeLo

Hi

Been swamped at work and home.

Missed last night on the old thread - might never get caught up.

And now I'm 2 pages behind here!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

I hope anyone in the path of Hannah (spelling ?) is going to be OK - maybe a bit wet, but OK!!! Stay safe.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Finally eating lunch and it's going on 2:30.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Class is quietly having silent reading time. So I caught up on yesterdays and today's posts. Time to get ready for the math lesson.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I just ate too. Now my tummy hurts.

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

I'm back!

Foltzy, sorry to hear about the grant issue. Hope you figure something out there.

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

Just poppin' in to say HI! DS is at a friend's playing so I think I'll go try to get in a cat nap.

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

If I don't talk to ya all later today, which I probably will, I'll sneak a peek in here in the morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Geez - Joy can catch up while teaching and leading a classroom full of our future! I can't even catch up!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Can we market this?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

and the squirrel that has the fabric caught around his stomach just stopped by. The fabric is lower, closer to her hips, but she still won't come near us long enough for us to pull it off.

Ballerina squirrel

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:

Can we market this?

I wish! Though I think John would have either ODed on them today or choked on them as I shoved the entire bottle down his throat.

Yeah, he was *that* clueless.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

Elizabeth - on the whole ds/Susie thing.... OMG!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:

Can we market this?

I wish! Though I think John would have either ODed on them today or choked on them as I shoved the entire bottle down his throat.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Lunch today is two big "slices" of sourdough toast smeared with butter followed by a half slice of supermarket black forest cake.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I'm here...rough night...'nuff said...

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:

Your dh is making MY head spin!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Feeling the need for some carbs, Liz?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

something like that, Cathy.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

My dh just called to ask "what are you doing?" And such and until I stopped typing the memo I'm working on and when I asked "why did you call".... "Just to say Hi." I thanked him for the interruption.

Weirdo.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Ok. 10 CDs are burned and printed. over 40 CDs total are burned out of the 60 I'm doing. I need 50 of these bad boys for the golf tournament and I'm doing 10 extra to keep on hand, just in case.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Once the CDs are finished, I need to print up the instruction sheet. and then assemble the entire package.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Class is at their Tae Kwon Do lesson. It is now diet pepsi time.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

sounds good. I'll join you.

I actually have some in the fridge.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

• scrappycath Said:
Geez - Joy can catch up while teaching and leading a classroom full of our future! I can't even catch up!!

Make all your coworkers have silent reading time.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

I want silent reading time. I want silent time. Maybe I should just give myself a time out.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I want the other half of your slice of cake.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Liz - you need to go sit on the couch with a book and read!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

OMG I realized yesterday that I have not gotten a utility bill since I moved. Went online last nite to see if there had been one mailed. Yes, actually 2 of them. Get this, to the old address that I moved from over a year ago, on the other side of the state, and where I never had utility service in my name. Service address is correct, bill seems to be correct, but of course more than I can pay. Sent them an email telling them I needed to make payment arrangements.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I gotta go

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
I want the other half of your slice of cake.

you can have it. I'm full for now.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

placing pizza order. Even though that's what she had for lunch, Abby wants that for dinner.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrappycath Said:

Can we market this?

Can you just imagine if such a thing existed? Boggles my mind!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

I followed the instructions on downloading an update on our physician practice software. Now my coworker cannot get into it. The practice software company says, oh its your network. Something is not hooked up right.
Uh huh. Well, uh, nothing has changed in the few hours between getting here, downloading the update and now.
The only new thing is YOUR FREAKIN UPDATE.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrappycath Said:

Can we market this?

Just a typical man, huh?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
OMG I realized yesterday that I have not gotten a utility bill since I moved. Went online last nite to see if there had been one mailed. Yes, actually 2 of them. Get this, to the old address that I moved from over a year ago, on the other side of the state, and where I never had utility service in my name. Service address is correct, bill seems to be correct, but of course more than I can pay. Sent them an email telling them I needed to make payment arrangements.

Oh, no!

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics