Username Post: Houston Area Scrappers...        (Topic#1479201)
ScrapJunkie82
Tenant
ScrapJunkie82

Anyone in the Houston area (Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Memorial, Galleria)?

Auburngrl34
Tenant
Auburngrl34
In response to ScrapJunkie82

hey! I'm in Houston..would love to get together and scrap..I live in NW Houston, but can travel.

CarlaB72
Veteran
CarlaB72
In response to Auburngrl34

Carol Ann! I see you I have a link to a group of women who get together every month for very cheap and they crop their little hearts out if you are interested.

taylor129
New Kid On the Block
taylor129
In response to CarlaB72

I am interested if you have the info.

RRQ
RRQ 
Tenant
RRQ
  • RRQ on 01-06-10 07:19 AM
In response to taylor129

I'm interested, too, depending on where in Houston.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to RRQ

I'm in the Pasadena, Pearland, Friendswood area.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to TexasMomOf4

I'm in Katy!

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan
In response to runzalot81

I live in winnie but I go out there to friendswood all the time and i'd love to join any free crops =)

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to EmpressTrahan

I am in the Pasadena, Friendswood are as well.

txgigi
txgigi 
Tenant
txgigi
In response to lindaj3

Hello there from the Mont Belvieu area! If anyone would be interested, I can set up a scrap in our church gym. We've done it in the past, but could not get the word out enough in our area. It would probably be of no cost to anyone and I've got 2 Cricuts I could bring so you don't have to bring one unless you want to and I even have give-aways left over from last year!

pcheflady
Resident
pcheflady
In response to ScrapJunkie82

I've been busy doing a lot of things. Checking in here has not been one of them though. I'm live near the Westheimer and the Beltway.

Edited by pcheflady on 04-20-10 05:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to pcheflady

I'm in NW Houston 1960/249 area.

Hi Karen!

kdkaboom55
Idol
kdkaboom55
In response to njr007

Hi everybody,
Just an FYI about the upcoming crop at my church, Friday June 18 from 6PM-11PM. Grace Community Church in SE Houston. Cost is $5. PM me for more info. Thanks!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to kdkaboom55

I am in Houston...Sugar Land.

lishane
New Kid On the Block
lishane
In response to stopnstare07

I am in the West Houston Memorial/Spring Branch area!

New Kid On the Block
In response to lishane

Hi, all, I'm not a scrapbooker but I have a huge problem and hope y'all can direct me. My sister-in-law, who lived south of Houston, passed away in December and was a scrapbooker...but she did more buying of the supplies than in actually doing the projects. She turned one of her guest rooms in to a scrapbooking room...with every available item pertaining to scrapbooking. A friend that scrapbooks went with me last week to take inventory of the room and was blown away by what all she had. According to my friend, she has not only the equipment but every accessory that comes with it. For example: she has two huge Crickets (??) but she also had all the accessories (boxes with little black boxes inside) that went with the machines. With the die machines she had all the die cutters that went with them. Paper? I had no idea they even made that much paper but both closets are filled with paper and 'embellishments'...whatever those are. She has the whole room lined with these cabinets and I looked in a scrapbooking magazine and saw those. They are made just for that purpose. She estimated that she probably spent (conservatively) around $50k!! Everything is completly organized and she said she was an organized horder because there's no way anyone could ever use all this stuff. It was all bought in the last 2 years. She even bought more organization supplies last July from the hospital and they are still in boxes! Sorry to go on and on but I wanted to give you a good picture of what she has but now the problem: what's the best way to get rid of this stuff? I have never done anything like this but my brother-in-law is totally lost and I told him I would do whatever I could to help him move these supplies out. I'm thinking our best hope would be to find a scrapbooker shop owner that could take it all because there's no way I even know what this stuff is much less what it's worth. Any suggestions you could throw my way would be much appreciated. Again...I'm sorry for the length but it's so sad to see all these things she had plans for and never got to use. Thanks in advance.

Msceejay2000
Veteran
Msceejay2000
In response to misscenterway

Katy, been here about a year still haven't found a scrappy group. So disappointed in my inability to scrap alone anymore.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics