Page 2 of 7 
Username Post: Goodie Box Girls Secret Pal Round 5 Swap... Full and Closed        (Topic#1479527)
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

Oh good golly Miss Molly!!! Happity Birfday Angela!!!!

Hello everyone!!! How is our week going???

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
ooooh, sounds like fun! you are far better motivated than I am. Last year we didn't even send out Christmas cards...lol. Oh, Ang, btw. Chris got the Cannon 50D today. lol he hasn't even taken a single pic yet. I am dying! If he doesn't soon I will....hehehehe

Whoa! You both got new camera's!?! Awesome! I make my hubby share...but, really he never uses it! I am absent from nearly every event because I am ALWAYS behind the lens. I prefer it that way honestly!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
Teri - sounds like a very cute album! Thanks for the compliment on my grapes photo! Everything you mentioned making sounds so yummy!!!
Honestly I haven't been working on much of anything I've been so busy I haven't had much time to scrap!

Too busy to scrap? Yikes! That sounds so scary! No, really, I know what you mean. Sometimes I just cannot scrap because I am just too tired from everything else going on. I am sure you are wiped out trying to plan a wedding/moving and soccer and life. I hope your taking pics of everything though, so you'll have lots to scrap later!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to angel401

Happy Birthday Angela!!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to angel401

• angel401 Said:
  • SB1280 Said:
Teri - sounds like a very cute album! Thanks for the compliment on my grapes photo! Everything you mentioned making sounds so yummy!!!
Honestly I haven't been working on much of anything I've been so busy I haven't had much time to scrap!

Too busy to scrap? Yikes! That sounds so scary! No, really, I know what you mean. Sometimes I just cannot scrap because I am just too tired from everything else going on. I am sure you are wiped out trying to plan a wedding/moving and soccer and life. I hope your taking pics of everything though, so you'll have lots to scrap later!

I finally completed a LO! I just can't share it because it's entered into a contest and we are not supposed to reveal which LO is ours until voting is over! But, I did get ONE page done! Better than none, right?!?
Oh, I am taking LOTS and LOTS of pictures! I have soooo much to get caught up on! Maybe this weekend - DS has cub scout camp and I'm not able to go...I think that sounds great - spend the whole weekend scrapping!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-07-08 07:44 PM
In response to SB1280

Happy birthday Angela!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Snix

Angela, I missed wishing you a happy birthday, so sorry. Hope it was out of this world fun.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DivaDana

Happy belatd birthday to you, happy belated birthday to you, happy belated birthday dear Angela, happy belated birthday to you

Hope it was scraptastical!
Deborah

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Spoil-a-palooza

• Spoil-a-palooza Said:
just checkin in to spoil my pal
misty, have a great october

you should all check out this fab LO that misty did just look at all of the cool texture and items used

Thoughts of days gone by
By Scrapalooza

As the genealogist in my family I have to say that this lo is awesome and I wish I had something like that of someone in my family tree to add to my book. Wowzer!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to Groovy Deborah

hi dana! good to hear from you!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
lol Deb! I am so glad to see you back!!! And it is truly my pleasure to know you, and to know all my goodiebox secret pal girls too!! What a fun bunch!!! I tell you what, if it wasn't for my PhotoHunt Girls (soon to be Sarah's PhotoHunt girls..lol), and you fun bunch here, and my sweet friend Snix, I would probably only check this site once a week, if that...lol

big s to you all!!!!

Feelings are SO mutual

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
so....what is everyone working on right now? are you struggling at all? needing inspiration?

just thought we might chat a bit while we are puting together our goodies to send out...

I am loving mini-albums right now! if you have seen my gallery at all that probably isn't a surprise! lol in fact I actually just signed up for one of the Big Picture classes on albums. sounds kind of fun! I need inspiration! I am going to be doing a mini album of my miltb's trip to italy this past spring. I pretty much know what products I want to use, but I need to be inspired to put them together. I am going to mix a few different lines of MM... passport, 5th Ave., Animal Crackers. they all seem to be compatible, and fit perfect with the colors and pics from her trip. the problem has been that she took somewhere around 540 pics. I weeded them down alot but it is still alot of pics. I think I am down to somewhere around 50. most of the mini-albums are so small. that was one thing I did like about the class I am taking, one of the albums has enough pages that it would work. I saw the pic in one of the featured blogs from them. If you get a chance check it out and tell me what you think: Product Playground Blog

also, I am excited to do a couple of Halloween / Fall albums, and who knows what else. the class actually is 6 weeks and you do 6 different albums. WOW! lol..okay, no I do not work for Big Picture or sb.com , I am just easily excited..lol

As usual I am working on about 20 diferent things. there for a week or so I definately lost my mojo after getting myself into a tizzy here, but I am ready to get back to bidness! I am working on packing for my overnight crop on Friday. I always do pages in progres so I have an idea of what I am going to do and can chat the night away. Also working on making 106 ATCs to trade at an event I am going to in Hershey. Anyone live hear there and wanna come with me???

Happy Wednesday Pal! Do you know who you are???

Deborah

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

WOW!!! 106? You busy girl, you!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

What can I say? Scrapbooking and everything to do with it is my biggest passion Pack your bag and meet me there???

Hmm?
Deb

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

On the way home from preschool I heard James Taylor singing about feeling the sunshine so I am sending my lo around the message board today to do the same thing. I miss summertime already! Whaaa!!!

Beach Toes
By Groovy Deborah

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Love it!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Thanks I appreciate it so much
Deborah

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

Hey ya'll... Just Checking In. I was 2 pages behind, so I figured I'd catch up a bit.

Deb, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. (your LO is awesome, BTW)... You just don't get yourself too busy before you're at full speed... (Mom finger waving in the air)...

I would seriously go to the event in Hershey, but it's far away and I'm in the play, so, yeah... no weekends for me for a couple more months.

Happy, happy- Ang! As I said on the other thread, belated is my middle name, but I hope that your day was fantastic!!

NEway... Have a great week, all. If I don't see you around here sooner, have a great weekend, too!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Rehanna

Here is a link to the voting for the LO I was talking about in an earlier post. If you have a minute I'd appreciate if you'd stop by and vote.

POLL - PLEASE VOTE!

Thank you!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

lol...well it didn't change my opinion, I woulda voted for yours anyway...it was fabooo!!!, but I recognized ds..lol Great LO hun!!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I wondered how you knew which one was mine! DS gave it away! Thanks for the vote!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to SB1280

good morning dana!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:

Deb, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. (your LO is awesome, BTW)... You just don't get yourself too busy before you're at full speed... (Mom finger waving in the air)...

I would seriously go to the event in Hershey, but it's far away and I'm in the play, so, yeah... no weekends for me for a couple more months.

LOL, Yes Ma'am! Thanks for the nice words about my lo That would be nice if you could come to Hershey but duties and life comes first...I guess!
Hang in there!
Deborah

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Hey!

I left a message on he group page that I am needing some clues over here to try and figure out who has my name, lol! My detective instincts are going wild wanting to know DID YOU GET MY NAME? Lol!

Is it YOU?
How about You?
You then?
No? You?

AHHH!
Detective Groovy Out

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

Deb- Oooh... maybe I should try that??!? Any clues yet??

Sarah- DS did give it away, but I loved yours best NEway!! Great job!!

JCI, ladies- hello to my kind pal!! Thanks for your comment on my profile!

Have a fantastic day, all!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Rehanna

JCI Hi to my pals
I think I MIGHT know who has my name - but still trying to figure it out for sure
Thanks Re Never thought about DS being the in photos giving it away!
Have a great day ladies
I am having a procedure done tomorrow afternoon so I may not be able to check in as often as I do for a couple days. Have a great weekend!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Have a great day all!!!!!!!!! Hello to my pal! and to the wonderful pal who has me.

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-09-08 03:14 PM
In response to DivaDana

Hi goodie girls pals! Hi to my sweet pal that always leaves nice things to say in my PM!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

Hello to my wonderful pal who hasn't even tried to figure me out yet...and to my pal who has me, who I forget, but is very sweet! So has anyone figured out there pal yet? How fun!!! i love the secrecy!!! hehehehehe

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I have my suspicions of who my pal is...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

I'm not looking to find out. Mine is sweet though.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:
Deb- Oooh... maybe I should try that??!? Any clues yet??

Uh uh, nope. This is like trying to figure out a logic puzzle!
Deb

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:

I'm not looking to find out either - something just makes me think I know...

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
  • DivaDana Said:

I'm not looking to find out either - something just makes me think I know...

I have a funny feeling I may know who has my name, too...

It's fun trying to figure it out, though.

Have a great weekend, all!!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to Rehanna

Hello there everyone! I have no idea who my pal is! I don't even know how to begin guessing...and I wasn't even worried about it until I hear other people speculating...and now I am so curious!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-10-08 09:33 PM
In response to angel401

I tried calling my pal out on another PM (under her REAL logon name) but she just won't admit it! Maybe I truly am wrong and don't know who my pal really is??

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to Snix

Thats funny!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to angel401

Hi Goodies!!!
Deb

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

Happy Sunday, Goodies!! I'm here in my old hometown visiting, and it's 25 and snowing...

Winter is coming...

Have a great week!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Rehanna

Snow I am NOT ready for snow!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

I am!!! lol

How sweet is my pal!!! I already got some goodies!!! I got 2 of the Wizard of Oz (only need Winkie Guard & Winged Monkey now), and some awesome bling, that I am all ready to put to good use! YAY!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

hi dana!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

JCI - I found out a nearby store has something my pal likes...hmmm, wonder what it is and who it's for?!?!?

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:
Happy Sunday, Goodies!! I'm here in my old hometown visiting, and it's 25 and snowing...

Winter is coming...

Have a great week!

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Mother Nature please bring back Summer, pretty pleas with sugar on top and a cherry???

Have a good day Everyone!

P.S. Got my secret pal a yummy yesterday...whooooo is sheeeeee???

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Happy day all!!!!!!!!!!!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-13-08 08:01 AM
In response to DivaDana

We've had such nice weather this weekend! I can't believe that snow is already starting to show up in areas!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Snix

I'm NOT ready for snow!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to SB1280

Snow? Already? I sure hope we get some snow this year, last year was a bust!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to angel401

I sure hope we don't get snow this early here - I'm getting married October 17th next year. I will be so mad if it SNOWS!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to SB1280

Greetings everyone!

Greetings and well wishes for my poor under-the-weather pal Snix! You get to feeling better soon!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
I sure hope we don't get snow this early here - I'm getting married October 17th next year. I will be so mad if it SNOWS!

We actually went over to the old hometown for a wedding... she was sad, but it stopped snowing for awhile, so she was really happy after that. It snowed a TON for my wedding, but it was in November, so we half-expected it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will be nice on your special day...

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Rehanna

Thank you! We are planning to have the wedding outdoors! So, now I'm kinda worried, lol. The weather is so unpredictable here. Never thought about snow - I was worried about rain! One of our options is to have it under a pavillion that has a fireplace so I guess we could still tough it out with the fireplace going!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

lol...well thank goodness it doesn't snow in Vegas...lol. so we will be okay!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

When's the big day Teri?

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

lol...not for a while. we have some finances to take care of first. we just bought this condo so that is our big thing for now. the funny thing is we are going to Italy in 2010 so we were joking that maybe we should do Italy instead of Vegas...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

wow, that would be fun Teri. If you like being private and all. I don't suppose you could take a bridal party with you. Sounds like just the thing I'd would have loved.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

Italy sounds wonderful! 2010 actually isn't too far off. I'm getting married Oct 17, 2009 and it's already creaping up on me, lol. Originally we wanted to go to Hawaii or somewhere on the beach and get married but my grandparents cried and insisted we had the wedding here! So, I couldn't disappoint my grandparents - they've been everything to me my whole life.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

You are doing the right thing Sarah!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

Thanks Dana!

to my pals! Hope everyone is having a great week

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to SB1280

happy wednesday dana!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hi Pal!!!!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-15-08 02:54 PM
In response to DivaDana

Wow, Teri! Italy?? I'm jealous! I can't wait to see your pictures from when you come back from that trip!

I Italy! I went there once when I was 18, and it was gorgeous!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to Snix

Just checkin' in! Italy is such a great place to go! Getting married there would be so wonderful! I am so jealous...and I hope one day my husband and I can travel and he can see Italy with me!

Sarah, I think it's very sweet of you to hold your wedding close enough for your grandparents to go, it's a really special day, so having special people there is a must!

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to scrapalooza

JCI~I will come back around later but wanted to say good mornin'!
Deb

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

just stopping by to say hi to my awesome pal Teri

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-17-08 06:16 PM

Hello girls! Happy weekend!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

Hello loverly ladies!!! And how is everyone doing this fine weekend??? lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I am doing fine and hope everyone else is having a nice day!!! I am ready to go read and possibly take a little nap.

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to DivaDana

So, just checking in- great things going on in here... Italy!! Sounds fab-o! I'd love to go there.

Hope the wedding planning is going well, Sarah- it does creep up on you. I LOVE the fireplace idea...

Ladies, I have been swamped with rehearsals for "Jesus Christ Superstar", but the fog is clearing... Wednesday is final dress and Thursday is opening night... its funny, but we'll be getting home earlier on show nights than we have in the last few weeks b/c the show itself is only an hour and 45 minutes! Too funny, but I'm looking forward to seeing my kids again...

Oh, and while I'm here- I'm getting baptized tomorrow!! With my hubby... it's time and it's right for us right now...

So, lots going on. Hope to get caught up on the PhotoHunt, too- Teri's last one and all...

Hope that you all have a fantastic night and remainder of your weekend!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Rehanna

So happy for you about your baptism, May God richly bless you and your family.

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

Congrats Re!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:
So, just checking in- great things going on in here... Italy!! Sounds fab-o! I'd love to go there.

Hope the wedding planning is going well, Sarah- it does creep up on you. I LOVE the fireplace idea...

Ladies, I have been swamped with rehearsals for "Jesus Christ Superstar", but the fog is clearing... Wednesday is final dress and Thursday is opening night... its funny, but we'll be getting home earlier on show nights than we have in the last few weeks b/c the show itself is only an hour and 45 minutes! Too funny, but I'm looking forward to seeing my kids again...

Oh, and while I'm here- I'm getting baptized tomorrow!! With my hubby... it's time and it's right for us right now...

So, lots going on. Hope to get caught up on the PhotoHunt, too- Teri's last one and all...

Hope that you all have a fantastic night and remainder of your weekend!!

Re congrats on the baptism! I also was baptized when my hubby was. We were baptized in a river which made it so different than what I grew up seeing in my churches. I waited for the right time for me and did it the way they did it in biblical times too. Really cool. Hope yours was a wonderful experience. God bless you both!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-19-08 07:32 PM

Congrats Re!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Snix

Re - it does sound like a lot is going on in your life! A lot of WONDERFUL things! I'm so happy for you. Congrats on the baptism

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to SB1280

I just received a great pkg from my pal!!!! THANK YOU! I love everything! I can't wait to get to work on the soccer chipboard album!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to SB1280

Our Rainbow
By Groovy Deborah

This girl needs some luv tonight. Anyone have any? LOL! TFL!
Deb

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

Hi Teri! I hope you are having a great week! I'm almost ready to send out your next package! I think you're going to love this one!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-21-08 06:11 AM

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

hello wonderful pal!!! I am ready!!! lol

Well hello everyone!!! How have my loverly GBG girls been??? I would love to hear when everyone gets their packages and what you all get! Share the spoilage!!! lol Has anyone guessed their secret pal yet??? I think I know mine but she is so wonderful I don't want to spoil the surprise!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Teri, since you assigned pals you have to know who yours is,right? I haven't tried to figure mine out and I think mine doesn't really try to figure me out either. Some are working on it though. Have a great day all!!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

lol..yes I do, but I told her I would forget right away so it was still fun for her...lol

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

speaking of pals, dana, here i am!!! tomorrow is my big day of shopping for you. is your wishlist ready?

angel401
Diva
angel401

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 10-23-08 06:00 PM
In response to angel401

I got a FABULOUS package from my pal yesterday! It was the happiest of happy mail! I it all! I promise to post more details on it later...I'm so sleepy at the moment!

But, thank you thank you thank you pal!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Snix

Ooooohhh! What a tease! Yes, you must post later! We want to know what you got!

Spoil-a-palooza
New Kid On the Block
Spoil-a-palooza

yeah we want to know what you got from your pal
and speaking of PALS you should check out this new layout by scrapalooza

1st Grade
By Scrapalooza

leave her some love for this swell new page

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to Spoil-a-palooza

lol...ss to Sarah's spoiler. I accidentally opened her prvt message to you....lol.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Hi GBG's!!!

I am so glad the weekend is here!

Hoping to get some scrapping done today. You?

Deborah

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

me too, although I gotta work today and tomorrow we have to go shopping, but we will see. I am working on 4 mini-albums at once...lol. Do not try this at home!!!! Okay I need to vent later today too... I hope my GBG don't mind...lol.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

I'll be here! Vent away. We could all use a good vent'n now and then! Bring it G/F!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Teri,

I want you to know that I would have probably done the same thing. Guys just do not understand how we are affected by out of the ordinary situations. Hoping y'all did not have a big fight or anything

Deb

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Hi to my secret pal!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

lol...no he got over it an hour later...lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I so missed the vent. Glad things turned out well though!!! Have a great day all!! Off to church, my ds got saved friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to DivaDana

to Teri! Goodies are coming your way!!!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I got a FAB package from my secret pal the other day! I already thanked her via PM but wanted to mention to everyone that I have a WONDERFUL pal! She seems to know exactly what I would like - thanks Secret Pal!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

okay I am just dying to share 2 new techniques I learned. I think I mentioned that I was taking a 6-week online class through Big Picture .com? It is all about mini-albums, and I am ALLL about mini-albums lately. Every week is a new album. One that I am working on right now is just such a clever idea. It uses office supplies, scraps, it is so much fun. Anyhoo... the instructor used 2 techniques that I am so going to use on other projects. The first is a photo montage. using a photo editing software she created a 4x6 photo montage of different images. Specifically on this mini album it was a different montage for each month as the album was the year in review. I love this idea so much! I actually have the PhotoShop 6 and I don't know how to use it, but I spent this weekend playing with it and learned how to do the montage. I LOVE it!!! I am so using this on a LO soon. The second idea she had was using scraps she punched little squares out and put them together like a quilt-type design. This turned out so cute too, and I will be using this too, especially since I went out and bought a square punch. I am at owrk right now but when I get home I will try to post some examples. lol... I love to share!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Wow I got a package today!! All the way from ??????? I got a set of Pebbles Inc chalks, pearlescent. 2 sets of stencils spring and fancy frills.Twist ties school related. Junkitz A-Z.A smile tag. Leaving prints slide mounts. French borders.A birthday set of die cuts. 2 sheets of Basic Grey paper and one set a-z letters. A sister overlay. Going in circles memories kit. 2 sheets stitched paper. A sheet of thickers accents. Leaving prints gratitude squares and fall squares. Imagination Project coasters west village recantangles small and molly perfect pink a-z.
And guess what, unless she played a trick on me I know who she is! I'll keep it all to myself though!!!
Have a great day all!!!!!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
I got a FAB package from my secret pal the other day! I already thanked her via PM but wanted to mention to everyone that I have a WONDERFUL pal! She seems to know exactly what I would like - thanks Secret Pal!!!!

Oh, you're making me blush! LOL! Glad you liked everything...now I am just waiting on your November stuff to get here so that I can send it your way! I may wait till mid month though to send, just to make you wait a little! Hee hee!

Page 2 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics