Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: Goodie Box Girls Secret Pal Round 5 Swap... Full and Closed        (Topic#1479527)
Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to Groovy Deborah

• Groovy Deborah Said:
Happy Belated Birthday Re! Wow we had a few birthdays recently didn't we? Hope you had a stunning day!

Sorry Re you cannot just steal me from my secret pal. I am not yours, lol!

SECRET PAL~I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for the SCrap Boss...You rule and made my Christmas! That has got to be the earliest Christmas present I ever received, lol! BTW I have NO CLUE who you are, but I Heart You anyways
Deborah

Okay, then, Deb- thanks for the Birthday wishes, and I think I know who if it's not you...

Secret Pal- you know who you are... I'm on your trail!! Thanks for the goodies again- I went through them last night and planned out some places for them... My sister is coming for December Holidays, so we will have plenty to scrap!

Teri, I am in for another swap next year! Sounds like a blast!!

Ladies, have a fantastic day!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Rehanna

wooohooo! well at least 4 of us will be swappin goodies...lol

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

I'll just have to decide when the time comes...depends on how broke I am after the holidays! LOL...really, it isn't so funny! I am really trying hard to not overdo it this year, I just love this time of year and buying gifts for people is soooo fun! I am doing my best not to charge anything this year, we'll see what happens!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

I hear ya! I figured at least this will give us to February til we send out a pkg. I think I will have recovered from Christmas shopping by then...lol I hope!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I plan to continue on with this too - sounds like a great idea to wait until Feb!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Good morning goodie box girls!!! Hope every is having a better day than me, it started as soon as I got to school this morning and hasn't let up yet. But I hope for a better afternoon!!! Have a great day all!!!!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

Hi everyone! Been busy, busy, busy around here!
DivaDana, or shall I say "Pal", hope your day got better! LOL!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to angel401

Oh Angela!!!! How did you guess????

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

lol...hahahaha OUTED!!! hehehe

angel401
Diva
angel401

Well, of course Dana and I already know this, but she had to give me a hint in order for me to guess who she was! I am sooo lame! Oh well, at least I know who my wonderful pal is now! LOL!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to angel401

Well, I still don't know who mine is. I thought maybe Rehanna. She had been busy with the play and my pal said she had been way busy lately. So that's my second guess. I wonder.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

I got an AWESOME pkg from my super sweet pal Angela today!!!!! I LOVE it all!!! Thank you so much I can't wait to dig into everything tomorrow after everyone leaves for school and work!!!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
Well, I still don't know who mine is. I thought maybe Rehanna. She had been busy with the play and my pal said she had been way busy lately. So that's my second guess. I wonder.

"Not I," said the good-looking one...

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Rehanna

lol... it's kinda fun once you know! Snixxie-pooh guessed right away, but it wasn't very difficult. I did throw her off a little til she got the first pkg., then it was a no-brainer for her. She knows me way too well!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Oh I so keep forgetting about this feature.... here are just some of the goodies I got from my loverly pal Sarah (plus lots more stuff not on this site):

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

ok, now everyone share with us so we can see...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Well, I give up! Come out Pal! She said she is sending a package friday and will expose herself then, but I am impatient!!! LOL.

Have a great day all!!!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

These are just a few of the awesome goodies my pal Angela sent me!!!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to SB1280

Hello everyone!

Teri, if someone doesn't participate in February or you need an extra I would love to be in the next round!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to mommy2girlz

oh you can be in for sure hun! We dont need an even number so we can have as many as we want. I will send our questionaires out in January and I will send you one as well. I think I am just going to keep it on this thread instead of starting a new one.

YAY!!!! Aimee-pooh is in. Now would someone just work on Jaimee...lol.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
These are just a few of the awesome goodies my pal Angela sent me!!!

Oooh! how fun! How do you like the Tim Holtz stuff so far? I just love everything (almost) he makes! What a nice sp you have!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to SB1280

• SB1280 Said:
I got an AWESOME pkg from my super sweet pal Angela today!!!!! I LOVE it all!!! Thank you so much I can't wait to dig into everything tomorrow after everyone leaves for school and work!!!

Oh great! I'm glad you got my package ok...everything was in good condition? I always worry about it going through the mail and getting destroyed! I hope you like everything!

angel401
Diva
angel401

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
lol... it's kinda fun once you know! Snixxie-pooh guessed right away, but it wasn't very difficult. I did throw her off a little til she got the first pkg., then it was a no-brainer for her. She knows me way too well!!!!

Aww, you still don't know who your pal is? Well, you know it isn't me, Sarah, Teri, Rehanna. Who does that leave you? Still too many people!? Come out come out whoever you are!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to angel401

Well, you know it's not me! Have a great weekend ladies!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

lol @ Aimee... or is it?

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to SB1280

jci

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

hello to my wonderful not-so-secret pals Snixxie-pooh & Sarah-pooh!!! and happy Sunday to all of you loverly ladies!!!

here is one to share....

So Cute It's Spooky By PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

it is the first Lo I have done in awhile. I have been working on mini-albums so much lately. I will share my minis as soon as I am done....

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

checking in ladies!!!!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to DivaDana

On Our Blog

Monday, 24 November 2008

Rehanna's Poem

Secret pals are so much fun
Aren't you glad that you have one?

Stalking down the mailman soon
will be the words that you should croon.

Goodies, yummies, prizes and more
Will be the things you get galore!

Wait but just a few days more
Before the knock upon your door.

Affixed behind the tape you'll see
the name of little ole Mystery Me!

-----------all rights reserved, poem written by Rehanna's Secret Pal for Rehanna Ü

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:
Glad that I could be of assistance...

C'mon, "SS"... who are you???!!!!?!?!?!?

I got a sweet envie full of goodies for my birthday and TWO more today- lots of sweet little die cuts, flowers, mini-stamps, tags, etc.

What an AWESOME PAL!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suspense? Hmm, You'll never guess who I am!

You are so welcome!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

wow, a poem for your pal. This has been such fun!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

wow! way to make the rest of us sps look lackin Re's sp!!!! lol. OMG!!! I could not love that poem any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I HAVE to go check now... hehehe. You would think I would have all the sps memorized by now...lol.

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

hello to my unsecret but fabulous pal Snixxie-pooh!!! You should be getting a goodie-box very soon!!! You patient little thing you!!!! Your reward will be..... you just might get something in December too....hehehe.

angel401
Diva
angel401

just stopping in to say awesome poem! i thought that was so cute!

here's my latest page...i am finally done with this years Halloween, i think?!?

Whoo? Whoo? Whoo? Are These Kids? By Angel401

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to angel401

A poem! How fun! Just wanted to let my SP know that I am so enjoying havin that ScrapBoss. Thank you AGAIN!!!

Deborah♥

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

hi dana! i'm glad you're excited for your next box! i am too! i meant to get it out on friday, but forgot a couple little special somethings. so it will go out to you tomorrow morning. i hope you love it all!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Oh, aren't you gonna tell me who you are????? Oh I can wait a few more days I suppose.

Have a great day all!!!!!

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

Hi there everyone! I don't know if I'll be on the computer or not tomorrow so I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

• ReaDy2SPoiL Said:
On Our Blog

Monday, 24 November 2008

Rehanna's Poem

Secret pals are so much fun
Aren't you glad that you have one?

Stalking down the mailman soon
will be the words that you should croon.

Goodies, yummies, prizes and more
Will be the things you get galore!

Wait but just a few days more
Before the knock upon your door.

Affixed behind the tape you'll see
the name of little ole Mystery Me!

-----------all rights reserved, poem written by Rehanna's Secret Pal for Rehanna Ü

My Pal Rocks!! Can't wait to find out who you are...

P.S.- Your secret is safe with me...

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

Hi there Everyone! I just wanted to pop in to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you. I am thankful to share a place like this with other ladies who have this passion that I have. Have a great day with your families and friends. Ours will be bittersweet because my MIL has very limited days of life so this happening at this time is hard on my husband and his sister, but I said bitterSWEET because this tragedy is causing this family to come together which they needed. I am so glad to know each of you and hope that these friendships will continue to grow God bless!
Deborah♥

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Have a blessed day all!!!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to DivaDana

So sorry to hear about your MIL, Deborah. It is never easy to deal with this type of situation but it seems especially hard this time of year. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I hope everyone had a safe and filling Thanksgiving!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL

Happy Thanksgiving, Goodies! Hope it was the best for all of you.

And for my pal, Misty~

Your package will be there soon, it went postal today.
Hope you like your goodies, it was so much fun to play.
The note I left will tell you just what you have waited to hear.
Your "Goodie Pal" put in a card to tell you my name, my dear.

Definitely not as good as Rehanna's secret pal, but it will have to do. Have a wonderful weekend!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

lol...I think it was wonderful!!!

angel401
Diva
angel401

another cute poem!?! i feel so lame now!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

Well better late than never, but my dear sweet Snixxxie-pooh.... your pkg is postal!!!

Spoil-a-palooza
New Kid On the Block
Spoil-a-palooza

Misty- your package went out Friday... hope it gets there soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• mommy2girlz Said:
So sorry to hear about your MIL, Deborah. It is never easy to deal with this type of situation but it seems especially hard this time of year. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I hope everyone had a safe and filling Thanksgiving!

Thank you Aimee! It is so nice to see you around this thread :)How are those cute girls of yours doing? Getting ready for Christmas I bet
Deborah

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Sorry Kevin
By Groovy Deborah

Sharing a lo I made for my hubby. What do you girls think?

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Great LO. You make a cute couple!!!

Have a great day all.
My favorites list is pitiful, this is the only post marked now. All the swaps I was in have ended and I vowed no new ones. I have to be an extra special good girl till I get things back in black.

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

Dana, I got your package today! Thanks so much! I can't wait to try the Page in Progress thingy...I've been wanting one for awhile!

ReaDy2SPoiL
Resident
ReaDy2SPoiL
In response to angel401

your package is in your town today dana, my pal! i hope your mail delivery is still yet to come today so you can have the goodies!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

dont forget to show us what you got if you can in the thread ladies...we all want to share in the spoilage!!!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

Oh, what a great LO, Deb- I love it!! Thanks for sharing it w/ us. Hope that you Turkey day went well and that you had many memories made!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to Rehanna

Well, I hope everyone survived Turkey Day! We had a nice Thanksgiving and Chris found out the night before that he actually got the day off...YAY!!!

My mom, my brother, and Peanut (my nephew) and I even survived Black Friday. I actually took pictures so that I could scrap about Black Friday...hehehe. It was my first!

Well, I got the most wonderful pkg(s) today...yes that is plural

First, from my wonderful secret pal I got:

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

then I got another pkg from my pal that I am supposed to be spoiling, Snixxxie-pooh! She sent me the Winged Monkey and some other little goodies including:

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

There was more in my pkgs too. Too much to list.

Am I lucky or what? I can't wait to play with all my goodies!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Well, my pal is Snix!!!! She sent me a threading water punch,yellow polka dot ribbon, candy corn ribbon, spider web ribbon, red polka dot ribbon,brown and blue stripes ribbon, 2 types Christmas ribbon, blue green and white blocked ribbon, spare parts Christmas trees, snowflakes and hearts flocked brads, felt fusion hearts,stars and moon mask mini, Petaloo floral doodles,clearly defined Spirit of Christmas stamps,shimmer alpha, spellbound clear stamp kit!!!! Great package!!! Thanks so much and this has been so much fun.Oh I almost forgot because dd already took it to her room, a glinda the good witch wizard of oz doll!!!
DD says thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

Angela, glad you enjoyed getting your package. Have a great Christmas!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

Okay...if you still need any of the Wizard of Oz dolls anyone...PM me a list and I will go through mine and see what I have extras of...

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 12-01-08 08:15 PM

I'm so glad you liked everything Dana! It was fun to spoil you and get to know you!

My sweet pal, Teri, had a package sent to me today that I love, love, love! She sent a Fiskars Leave it to Weaver punch, Bazzill Stitch templates, rub on luster colors, and two sets of acrylic stamps (one Christmas and one Halloween)! I love it all, and I can't wait to play with it all!! Thanks so much Teri for being a fabulous pal! You spoiled me rotten!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

• Quote:
Thank you Aimee! It is so nice to see you around this thread :)How are those cute girls of yours doing? Getting ready for Christmas I bet
Deborah

The girls are great and growing much too fast! Laurel is in kindergarten this year and Aubrey is attending 3 year old preschool two mornings a week. They are anxiously awaiting Christmas. Although I try to explain it is still over three weeks away, they just don't get the whole concept of time.

Edited by mommy2girlz on 12-02-08 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Happy day all!!!

Teri, I am sure we don't have the tin man or the monkey. I would have to look to say anymore but I know for sure those two. I'm thinking there's no dorothy either. I get to pick up dd's WOZ quilt today, the lady finished it up. I can't wait to see it.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

JCI

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to SB1280

jci

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
Happy day all!!!

Teri, I am sure we don't have the tin man or the monkey. I would have to look to say anymore but I know for sure those two. I'm thinking there's no dorothy either. I get to pick up dd's WOZ quilt today, the lady finished it up. I can't wait to see it.

I think I do have an extra Tin Man. I don't have an extra Dorothy or Monkey tho...ss hun. I will hunt it up and see about getting it out to you...k

Will you post a picture of the quilt once you get it? I would love to see it!!!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

JCI... Can't wait to hear what we all scored!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Rehanna

November Photo Hunt Poll is up!

November Photo Hunt Poll - Come Vote!!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Picking the quilt up tomorrow, I would love it if you could spare the tin man, Teri!!!! I'll have to send you something from your wish list in return!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

Oh, no need at all hun. I am more than happy to! But aren't you sweet!

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

Rehanna you rock!! Thanks for all the awesome stuff!!! My 6 yr. old says--'mom how did they know you loved reeses? because I sure didn't tell anyone'. LOL!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to scrapalooza

lol cute!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

How cute!

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 12-04-08 03:29 PM
In response to SB1280

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

so does anyone not know who spoiled them? I tried to update the front page, but I realized even updated ppl may not know... it is in goodie code and some don't have their Goodie names on anymore (confession, mine was off so I put it back on)...

angel401
Diva
angel401

hmm. i know who mine is, but i don't know if i ever had my goodie name in my signature...guess i should do that!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to angel401

Hello and good morning all. We got a 2 hour delay today , woohoo. Black ice all around they say. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna
In response to scrapalooza

Thanks, Misty- glad you liked your stuff... I am a very resourceful person when I need to be...
hope the Reese's serve you well at your next crop!!

I had a blast spoiling you!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to DivaDana

Hello ladies, JCI! We had some snow on Wednesday they predicted 2 to 6 in. I think we got around three, school let out early and it is sooooo coooooold here! TTFN!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
Hello and good morning all. We got a 2 hour delay today , woohoo. Black ice all around they say. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Yikes!!! You be extra careful when you do go out sweetie!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I made it to school fine this morning, I saw no ice but am glad they gave us a delay. I got an extra few minutes to nap.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

No snow here yet...but it's on its way!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow. We are going to the Barter Theater on sunday to Miracle on 34th street, I am looking forward to it.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

oh how fun! I just love the theater! and especially local...

angel401
Diva
angel401

i love going to the theatre too! i wish we could afford it more often!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to angel401

Hi Everyone! Had a busy day that began with taking my little one to see Santa for breakfast and pictures, off to do some shopping and lunch. I am almost finished shopping I am happy to say! Finally have this ick behind me that kept me in bed all week, but feel a little tired so I am off to bed to rest before it hits me all over again.

Sure was finding out who had my name:Scrapalooza Misty herself Sending a big thanks again to you Misty for the fun in the mail.

My secret pal needs to check her email box...do you know who I am yet??? LOL~Deborah

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• mommy2girlz Said:
  • Quote:
Deborah

The girls are great and growing much too fast! Laurel is in kindergarten this year and Aubrey is attending 3 year old preschool two mornings a week. They are anxiously awaiting Christmas. Although I try to explain it is still over three weeks away, they just don't get the whole concept of time.

I know all about it! It is fun watching them get so excited

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Well, I have been out sick since Wednesday and I hate this stuff!!! It changes every day and it has kept me in bed most of the time... it is so yucky and my head is just killing me! I hope you get to feeling better soon Deb!!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
Well, I have been out sick since Wednesday and I hate this stuff!!! It changes every day and it has kept me in bed most of the time... it is so yucky and my head is just killing me! I hope you get to feeling better soon Deb!!!!

You too! It has not been a picnic that's for sure. Would not wish this on anyone. Off to get groceries this morning before I starve my kids~!~
Have a good day Goodies
Deb♥

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

An Ode to a FABULOUS Secret Pal:

Although you tried to tell me, you weren't my number one,
I knew 'twas you by the clever poem and awesome goodie fun!
Now I'm blessed with my last gift- a GC to sb.com -
and a brand-new friend who is caring and kind- quite frankly, she's the bomb!

Deb, you ROCK, and I'm so glad that you are feeling better. You have been the best secret pal ever, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting...I've been MIA for awhile, here's why:
My sister is here from Alaska and her girls are one year younger and then right in between my kiddos, so we have had our hands full with "cousin fun"! THEN, my cousin got married last night, so the whole fam-damily was in my old hometown. Let's just put it this way- my KIDS slept in today until 9:30- so we had a blast last night!
So here I am catching up and {finally} checking e-mail/ sb.com mail...

And THANKING my awesome Goodie Pal Deb!

Hope that this finds you all well and blessed- have a great night!

~Re

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to Rehanna

Deb and Teri stay rested you don't want to be sick over the holidays!

Re, try not to get too busy, I know how you are! You don't want to get sick before the holidays too!

Take care everyone!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hope today finds everyone feeling better and ready to tackle the week!
The play was wonderful. The Barter is a great theater.
Have a great day all.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

Happy Monday everyone! Well, I am feeling better, but this stuff just keeps hanging on. At least no headache today....YAY!!! lol. Hope you are feeling better Deb. Re, sounds like so much fun!!!. Dana, I am so glad you enjoyed the play...what fun! I am still hoping to see pics of the quilt. I haven't gone through all of my Oz Dolls. I will work on that next few days...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I have the quilt, I don't have the software on this computer to load my camera pictures though. I need to do that, I just keep finding other things more pressing to do, LOL. The Barter is doing The Wizard of OZ next season I can't wait!!!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

I hear you! And considering they had the flu before they came from AK, I'm doing my best to stay healthy!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Rehanna

Have a great day all!

Thanks again Snix!!!!

Teri are you going to do a new thread for the next round starting in January?

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

It is up to you ladies....do you want a new thread or just continue with this one? I can do either, since we have the same ppl plus one...

if anyone has a special friend on here that they would like to have participate, just let me know. you can PM me if they are interested in participating... lol I have had a number of ppl PM me that they are interested and I tell them if they can get a referal from someone who is at least a Diva I could consider it...lol. So I guess that makes our little swap "with references"... lol How POSH!!! hehehehe. Needless to say, no one has come back with a referal yet. I think a couple more ppl could make it interesting this round... lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Mother Goose from the first few swaps may be interested in coming back in, I'll ask her.

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics