Page 5 of 7 
Username Post: Goodie Box Girls Secret Pal Round 5 Swap... Full and Closed        (Topic#1479527)
angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

oh yes, do ask her! I miss her!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Teri, I'm glad you are picky about who joins our fabulous little group. It only takes one to spoil it for everyone and, truthfully, I think more than one reference should be required.

Hope everyone is doing well and holiday preparations are going smoothly!

Edited by mommy2girlz on 12-11-08 06:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to mommy2girlz

lol..oh believe me, I am very picky!!! lol there is a whole try out to it... I cut out the bathing suit competition, but the talent portion is tough! lol

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 12-12-08 06:50 AM

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Snix

LOL at you Teri!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Rehanna

• Rehanna Said:
An Ode to a FABULOUS Secret Pal:

Although you tried to tell me, you weren't my number one,
I knew 'twas you by the clever poem and awesome goodie fun!
Now I'm blessed with my last gift- a GC to sb.com -
and a brand-new friend who is caring and kind- quite frankly, she's the bomb!

Deb, you ROCK, and I'm so glad that you are feeling better. You have been the best secret pal ever, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting...I've been MIA for awhile, here's why:
My sister is here from Alaska and her girls are one year younger and then right in between my kiddos, so we have had our hands full with "cousin fun"! THEN, my cousin got married last night, so the whole fam-damily was in my old hometown. Let's just put it this way- my KIDS slept in today until 9:30- so we had a blast last night!
So here I am catching up and {finally} checking e-mail/ sb.com mail...

And THANKING my awesome Goodie Pal Deb!

Hope that this finds you all well and blessed- have a great night!

~Re

I just want to say that I love that you wrote a poem back to me after I wrote that one for you. HANDMADE POETRY!!! Gotta love it ♥ Have you had fun shopping yet?
Deb♥

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to Groovy Deborah

Hey Goodie Pals!

If we are going to do another round of Secret Pal soon you might want to change your locations again so we cannot guess who we end up with. You know me and the guessing part, mwwwhahah!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

Hey you!! I just went. Here's what I got- TY soooo much!! And w/ the 10% off for the "12 days" deal... I didn't even spend a cent!! My Hubby loves you, too!!

TY all for a fun past couple of months. It's been great guessing and seeing all the cool goodies and spoiling my pal. I'm looking forward to next month!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
lol..oh believe me, I am very picky!!! lol there is a whole try out to it... I cut out the bathing suit competition, but the talent portion is tough! lol

Oh Teri, you are such the witty one!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

ohhhh! good thinkin Deb.... I am off to change my location now! lol

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

holy kraut it is fricken freezing here!!! it is like 28 and my toes are frozen...lol.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hey everyone!!! Hope you are having a great week!!! SO, when are our next packages due to our lovely pals?

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
holy kraut it is fricken freezing here!!! it is like 28 and my toes are frozen...lol.

Ah Teri, that's nothing! Try below freezing with the wind chill, which is what it is here! Now that is coooold!!! Poor thing you'd never make it in the Midwest! LOL

angel401
Diva
angel401

Hi everybody! I was tired of being beneath the pale moon light, so I have moved to a new location! Only a couple blocks from Gingerbread Lane as a matter of fact! Hope you are all staying warm!

Rehanna
Idol
Rehanna

'Tis -5 here right now, Teri... sounds WARM where you are... LOL! (Not to mention the "wind chill" at -20.) Just stay inside, that's what I say...

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to Rehanna

Love your new location Angela, very cute!

Sounds like your having the same type of weather we are here, Re. Getting snow on top of the freezing cold temps! School let out two hours early today.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

okay I was driving to work this morning and the temp was 21 and they said the high today would be 31. You are so fracken right Aimee-pooh!!!! I would never make it in the midwest...which is why I live on the west coast. So why, why, why does it have to be so cold?!?!?!? lol

Dana...I will send the questionaire around again beginning to mid January and then assign new secret pals end of January for swappin February & March. Ok that is comin up just way too fast. Where is December going? Where is 2008 going for that matter?

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

okay, I should also tell you that we have electric baseboard heat in our condo. Since we have furniture in front of all of them we have only 1 room with heat, and that is a little space heater. I believe it is around 25 in here right now. We are due more snow tonight. Oh well, I have 1 appt tonight. I got some rummy-poo today and plan on getting hot-buttered to go with it on my way home tonight. Please, please let the snow hold off til then. lol @ rummy-poo. Sounds like a drunken cartoon character.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

okay, for some reason I thought we were sending to the same pal again. New pals all around then. I am so looking forward to having the next two weeks off so I can do some serious scrapping with all the swap stuff I have gotten this past year. I am having a real hard time not signing up for more swaps. This is the one I plan to stick with this year, confessions of a swapaholic!!! LOL.
Have a great day everyone.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DivaDana

I am LOVING seeing all the locations you have chosen to live!!!

Re you tell your hubby that I appreciate the luv over here in Whoville! Glad you got some yummies

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

Hello goodie girls!

Been very busy with all the holiday preps, as I am sure you all are too!

Just wanted to share a b-day card I made for my husband...TFL!!! The "Happy Birthday" rub-on is something I picked out of the goodie box!

Birthday Card for Hubby

Edited by mommy2girlz on 12-19-08 01:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

JCI - somehow I lost track of this thread. I can't wait to get our new pals!!!
Today we are having freezing rain and it is SOOOO cold

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to SB1280

Sarah, you must be getting the front that moved through our area last night, freezing rain, sleet and snow. No school here today...

By the way what is the diff between freezing rain and sleet? Hmmmmm...will have to look into that.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

JCI with a hello

angel401
Diva
angel401

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

angel401
Diva
angel401

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to angel401

Hey Teri! Is there any chance that we can get out new secret pal's name now so we can shop the after Christmas sales with her in mind? Am i pushy? Lol!
Deb♥

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

Hello, may you all have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

You too!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all a peaceful and relaxing day!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DivaDana

It's official Christmas Eve is here and it is time to get offline and spend some good quality time with the family. I wish you all nothing but the same and many blessings! Merry Christmas and I will see you all after the holiday
Deborah

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Merry Christmas loverly ladies!!! And a safe and Happy New Year to you and your families!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

Deb...ss hun. I JUST saw yer message. lol wouldn't have mattered anyhoo as I have not had a chance to do anything with the secret pals. I will do it shortly after the first tho so that I can get everyone their pals by mid January. So PM me if you are in for this round to start in February and to go til March (that would be 2 months worth). I think everyone said they were in but I just wanted to make sure.

So, how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was AbSoLuTeLy FaBuLoUs... and it was White!!! A first in my life I think...

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
Deb...ss hun. I JUST saw yer message. lol wouldn't have mattered anyhoo as I have not had a chance to do anything with the secret pals. I will do it shortly after the first tho so that I can get everyone their pals by mid January. So PM me if you are in for this round to start in February and to go til March (that would be 2 months worth). I think everyone said they were in but I just wanted to make sure.

So, how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was AbSoLuTeLy FaBuLoUs... and it was White!!! A first in my life I think...

Oh that's ok I was just messing with ya anyways :)I am in for the next round, but any chance we can do it longer? Just wonderin if anyone wanted to?

Check out the sad Christmas I have had in addition to my baby having an ear infection, up all night with fever, bleeding from her nose, etc...

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/170535/view/134 311.html

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Deb - sorry to hear about what you've been going through. Many to you
Teri - I'm in again next round

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Happy day all.

Deb sorry for your sad holidays Wishing you a peaceful new year!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

Hello all. I am going out of town for the next few days. I get to see Third Day this week at the youth conference our church is taking the youth to. DD is going so I am tagging along. I can't wait, I love the group. It's in Gatlinburg so I hope to get to go to the Scrapbook superstore before coming home. Will check back in when I return

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

Have fun Dana!!! I'd love to go see Third Day! Wish I was coming along - concert and scrappy shopping in one trip - sounds FUN!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to SB1280

JCI, have a safe trip Dana!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Have tons of fun Dana!
Deb♥

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Thanks for the kindness you have shown about the loss of my MIL, who was a scrapbooker btw, and the sickness in my house. I'm, anxiously awaiting 2009 and hoping for a scraptabulous year!!!

angel401
Diva
angel401

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to angel401

Happy New Year to all you wonderful goodie gals!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Thanks for all the well wishes. I had a great time at the conference and Third day was wonderful!!!!!The speakers were sure great too.

I hope we all have a great year!! best wishes to you all.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

Happy New Year

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

I have a friend coming over today to scrap and my mom too. I am so excited!!!! I went out and cleaned off the tables last night and I am so ready. Now for cleaning off my desk!!! maybe I'll make a dent in it today! Have a great day all!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

I am so jealous! I dont have any family or friends who scrap.... have a great time!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
I am so jealous! I dont have any family or friends who scrap.... have a great time!

Me too, too bad there isn't some great invention that could zap us across the country in a matter of seconds so we could all scrap together and have a good ol' time!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I don't have any friends/family that scraps either! I LOVE your invention idea Aimee!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

JCI to say hi...off to bed finally at 2:17 am!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

We had a great scrap day, thanks to the wonderful room I have that my dh built. We used to have a group that got together every week at a church to scrap. We did that for about 3 years I guess. I have a job now and can't go but the others do. Now I have a few friends that will make their way to my house so we can do it. My stuff can't be packed up now, just too much but I love having a room. I have taken pictures but haven't posted them yet. Still like having my desk just right, LOL.

angel401
Diva
angel401
In response to DivaDana

So, what did everyone get for Christmas? Anything spectacular? Anything you didn't already know about, lol!?!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to angel401

I got lots of goodies, and because Chris worked 15-16 hr shifts the 2 weeks before Christmas I got to shop for myself {I like this arrangement and have suggested we stick with it every year}. I got a CD, 5 DVD {4-blue-ray}, bras & panties {which I desperately needed new bras as my other's were being held together with duct tape and chicken wire...lol}, and best thing of all I got a new diamond and pink saphire ring which we had to special order and I will take a picture of as soon as I get it. Plus Chris's mom spoiled us rotten! I cant even begin to tell you what all we got from her.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Teri - sounds like you had a fab Christmas! I CAN NOT WAIT to see a photo of your ring!!! Pink Sapphires are my FAVORITE!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Good morning all!!!!

madie.uk
Tenant
madie.uk

Hello there, I have never been in a swapp and would really like to get involed - I have no craft buddies in the UK and I cant find a group locally!!! I know that I dont live in the US but I would be more that happy to pay costs.

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to angel401

• angel401 Said:
So, what did everyone get for Christmas? Anything spectacular? Anything you didn't already know about, lol!?!

Hi Goodies!

Well, I receives some perfume that I asked for and some tarts for my new tart burner. I also got some scrappy stuff, but not much as I would have liked I inherited my MIL's Sizzix and some dies for it so that it pretty neat, although not exactly a Christmas gift and certainly NOT A PINK SAPPHIRE!!! OMGosh that sounds awesome!!! Cannot wait to see the pictures of that

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
Okay my GBG (Goodie Box Girls). Here is the thread for our secret pal (4th round)....

I will add everyone as we all check in so we can see who is in. We have 7 so far (including me). I will get a questionaire out to each of you to fill out and send back to me to help your secret pal spoil you rotten...

So here are the guidelines. We will do this for October & November, with a price range of $25 per month. You can go a little over, but lets try to not go under. Be sure your wish list is up to date too. It just helps give your pal extra ideas.

I will get into a little more specifics once we all check in.

I am so excited! This is going to be so much fun I can hardly stand it...

Participants:

1. GoodieQueen spoiled Goodie Nuff
2. Goodie Her Groovyness spoiled Rehanna
3. Nurse Feel Goodie spoiled Goodie Goodie Gumdrops
4. Goodie Fairy spoiled Goodie Queen
5. Goodie Goodie Gumdrops spoiled
6. Goodie Good spoiled Goodiepalooza
7. Goodiepalooza spoiled Goodie Her Groovyness
8. Goodie Nuff spoiled Nurse Feel Goodie
9. Goodie TwoShoes as yet unspoiled, but just wait....

YEAH She did! Another shout out for all the love you mailed to me
Deborah

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I am a little confused, did someone get left out last time?

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to DivaDana

No, Deborah is just thanking her secret pal again for doing such a great job.

Sounds like everyone got some spectacular gifts for Christmas!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Sorry 'bout that Dana! I just wanted to say a big thanks again for the last round

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

oh that's okay, I must have misunderstood it, the last part of the op said just wait beside of one of the names.

Have a great day all!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

okay, even if you already did for this round...pm me if you are interested in joining for the 5th round. I will use the PM you send to me to send you the questionaire again... and be sure to keep your wishlists up to date Goodie Box Girls...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Did everyone get the free E book they are giving away? 20 secrets every scrapbooker should know. I just saw the link for it yesterday and it's almost over, there's also an E cut.

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

JCI - here's a LO I finished today - it's the first one I've completed in months! I just haven't had time to scrap:

My Wish By SB1280

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to SB1280

I couldnt find the link. It looks like it is back to $3.95 now.

I will work on getting the survey out. So far we picked up 1 and lost 2 or 3. Does anyone know someone interested? No big deal if not. We could do it with any number more than 3 so we are good no matter....

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Go to the general scrapbooking forum, it's the top post,it's stuck there whatever that's called.Anyway it goes thru the 15th I think.

I told Mother Goose about the swap she said she was interested.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

okay ladies I have a special request. you probably already know what a dog person I am. Go see Hotel For Dogs, it opens this Friday. Pedigree dog food is donating to a fund that helps find homeless dogs a permanent home for every ticket to the movie sold. Spread the word! How great would it be if the movie had a huge opening weekend!

angel401
Diva
angel401

hi everybody!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to angel401

We'll be to see it sometime. I don't know if our theater is getting it this weekend. We had a rock slide behind it and the larger seating area is closed only the two small ones are open. Small town. Have a great day all!!!!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to DivaDana

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to SB1280

JCI with a HELLO for today. My computer is trying to fail so I might be offline for a few days. Miss ya

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to SB1280

Goodie Her Groovyness checkin in

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

okay ladies... so I am getting ready to send questionaire's out and I am wondering??? should we just go with this thread, or do you want me to start a new one?

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Doesn't matter to me - just let me know where I need to be, lol

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to SB1280

We can stay here, fine with me

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

completely up to you fearless leader, LOL. Have a great day all, it's a snow day here yesterday was also. I promised myself I'd scrap today but there's so much I could do in the house that needs doing. I know I'll have to work tomorrow as it's supposed to warm up. Oh we'll see. I should get up and started.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

okay ladies... questionaires are sent! we are on our way! if you want to participate in this round and you did NOT receive the questionaire, please PM me. Woooohooo!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

you have a PM Have a great fun day Teri!!!!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to DivaDana

My questionaire is all filled out and PMed!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

Goodie" Morning Girls!

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to SB1280

Hey everyone!!!! happy scrappy day to you all. I can't wait to get back in my scrap room , if we have a snow day this week anyway. Can't wait for my new pal!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

okie dokie ladies... I am going to be assigning yer super duper secret pals in the next day or so, so make sure yer Wish Lists are up to date...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I added to mine the other day, I'll look again today if I can. Have a great day all!!!!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
In response to DivaDana

and we are up and running...

everyone should have their secret pal now. Take a minute to say hi to your pal. We have 6 this time including me...a great number!

dont forget to make sure your Wish List is up to date, and if it is a little, uhhhhhmmmmm "skimpy", you may want to add to it to help your pal out. $25 is still magic number.... we will do February & March....

Have lots of fun and spoil away ladies!!!!

Woooohoooo!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

I am so happy to have this up and running again!!!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz

• Groovy Deborah Said:
I am so happy to have this up and running again!!!

Me too!

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

me three! i miss this group sumfin fierce! i just got so rediculously busy at works for the past 2 weeks or so...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hey Everyone. Hope you are all doing great! I have been checking out my pal's list. Have a great day!

mommy2girlz
Diva
mommy2girlz
In response to DivaDana

Hello ladies!

Teri, don't forget to change the post to Round 5! Aren't cha glad I'm here to bug you about things like that?

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

lol..yes I am!!!! okay... got it all updated!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Just saying Hi to you all!!!!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to ReaDy2SPoiL

Ladies I want to personally invite each of you to take part in my blog challenge. I hope I can get lots of participants for this one because I am giving away 28 presents on this baby! You will be able to leave your lo here on scrapbookdotcom or email it to me, but either way I would love to see someone I personally know win Follow my signature line for ifitsgroovy and come see what I'm talking about!!!

Hi to my secret pal even though you don't know I have your name
Deb♥

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

Just wanted to say hi to my secret pal and thank you for all of the sweet comments in my gallery!

Edited by SB1280 on 02-02-09 10:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy
Diva
PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy

• Groovy Deborah Said:
Ladies I want to personally invite each of you to take part in my blog challenge. I hope I can get lots of participants for this one because I am giving away 28 presents on this baby! You will be able to leave your lo here on scrapbookdotcom or email it to me, but either way I would love to see someone I personally know win Follow my signature line for ifitsgroovy and come see what I'm talking about!!!

Deb♥

ooooh! sounds fun! I just may have to sign up for a blog and I have the perfect Peanut pic to scrap! he got 2 teefers and has 2 more coming in! lol

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah

• PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy Said:
  • Groovy Deborah Said:

Deb♥

ooooh! sounds fun! I just may have to sign up for a blog and I have the perfect Peanut pic to scrap! he got 2 teefers and has 2 more coming in! lol

Awww! Yes, please do

Good morning ALL. Hi Secret Pal wherever you are

Page 5 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics