Username Post: How do you catch up?        (Topic#1479549)
CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy

Hi! This is my first post here... and the reason I sought out a forum.
I am waaaaay behind in my scrapbooking. I have 3 children, one is 6 months, and I've barely started her book! Not to mention all the regular family events that I'm missing.

Do you have any tips, ideas, or special things you do that helps get you caught up? Maybe the same format or embellishments that would go with anything? (I don't have time to shop beforehand)

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to CropMommy

Don't feel so bad.....I'm 27 years behind. My daughter is going on 27 years old and I still have her pics in boxes. I started by sorting all my pics by themes...xmas, bdays, school days, sports, etc.....I have a couple of albums going at a time so I don't get board. I also decided that I cannot possibly scrap every pic. As I approach a new theme, I sort the ones I deem scrap worthy and put the rest in a traditional photo sleeve (4x6) in the back of the album. I just started scrapping in May of this year and have completed 4 albums, plus a couple of chipboard albums as well as 2 of more recent events such as a recent vacation to Phoenix/Grand Canyon and my daughters pregnancy/birth of my grandson. I am currently working on his 1st year album and a heritage one of my Mom for my Mom.

Just relax, and have fun!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to CropMommy

I guess the fact that I have built up a stash is one big help but I know that is not a choice for everyone. Flowers, brads, chip board swirls and rubon swirls ( or any shape you like the most) and letters are a great help.

Some pattern papers with words on them for birthdays, babies, Autumn and chistmas. These can be cut and layered on other papers for embellishments or points of interest. Basic ink colors are good for distressing.

I also have filed all my photos in boxes according to events and the person with dividers. I also add notes in with the photos if I think of a title or journaling I want to remember when I get to the photos. That way they are at my finger tips when I want to do a layout and I don't have to go searching. When I do Christmas 06 I can do a couple of similar layouts, say one for each child.
Or...... if all else fails you can do what my grown girls do...they give all the birthday photos to me (their Mother) to scrap so they can catch up on the others.

But whatever you do enjoy the process. I am a Grandmother of 4 and I still have not catch up but the photos are there waiting for me and even after 15 years or so of scraping I still love it.

scrappinmy4kids
Expert
scrappinmy4kids
In response to gigikay

I dont think that anyone can ever be caught up completely.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Patti Sylvia

• scrapn biker chick Said:
Don't feel so bad.....I'm 27 years behind. My daughter is going on 27 years old and I still have her pics in boxes. I started by sorting all my pics by themes...xmas, bdays, school days, sports, etc.....I have a couple of albums going at a time so I don't get board. I also decided that I cannot possibly scrap every pic. As I approach a new theme, I sort the ones I deem scrap worthy and put the rest in a traditional photo sleeve (4x6) in the back of the album. I just started scrapping in May of this year and have completed 4 albums, plus a couple of chipboard albums as well as 2 of more recent events such as a recent vacation to Phoenix/Grand Canyon and my daughters pregnancy/birth of my grandson. I am currently working on his 1st year album and a heritage one of my Mom for my Mom.

Just relax, and have fun!

I have posted a few of the items that I have used. They made it alot easier to get done....embellies to match and an accordian chipboard album all included.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to gigikay

i would recommend starting a journal. i know there are a lot of things you want to put in the scrapbook that you may forget so writing it down helps. and that is also a good way to quickly sketch any ideas you have for a LO. then, when you have time, you can go back and scrap it.

for embellies, i'd go with generic ones you will most likely use. holidays, travel, baby, etc.

and dont worry about being behind. you always will be. once you finish a few pages, your camera fills up again with more things to scrap! have fun!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to scrappinmy4kids

I agree ... I am not caught up at all either. I have a 2.5 year old and I am still scrapping her baby pictures.

The funny thing is someone was looking through my albums on the weekend and said they couldn't believe I was caught up! What I do is scrap recent events and then go back and do a baby page or two ... my albums seem caught up but I haven't scrapped everything I want to.

I also get a huge amount of inspiration from this site and it gives me ideas to help me stay on top of things.

I have built up quite a stash as well so that makes it easier to scrap!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
I guess the fact that I have built up a stash is one big help but I know that is not a choice for everyone. Flowers, brads, chip board swirls and rubon swirls ( or any shape you like the most) and letters are a great help.

Some pattern papers with words on them for birthdays, babies, Autumn and chistmas. These can be cut and layered on other papers for embellishments or points of interest. Basic ink colors are good for distressing.

I also have filed all my photos in boxes according to events and the person with dividers. I also add notes in with the photos if I think of a title or journaling I want to remember when I get to the photos. That way they are at my finger tips when I want to do a layout and I don't have to go searching. When I do Christmas 06 I can do a couple of similar layouts, say one for each child.
Or...... if all else fails you can do what my grown girls do...they give all the birthday photos to me (their Mother) to scrap so they can catch up on the others.

But whatever you do enjoy the process. I am a Grandmother of 4 and I still have not catch up but the photos are there waiting for me and even after 15 years or so of scraping I still love it.

I also did the same as built up a stash of supplies over the last 4 months....My husband's recent git to me of my Cricut and some of the paper packs has also been of great help. I really don't need anything other than albums as I go along, and should be able to knock off a few themes albums without having to shop for anything.

Although it's sooo much fun to shop.

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy
In response to scrappinmy4kids

I guess I didn't mean totaly caught up. You're right, that would make anyone I've done each child's 1st year books and I've done a family book every year. Yeah, some years are more scrapped than others, but I'd like to keep current.
I'm going to a weekend crop this Friday and I'm going to be getting things ready starting tonight.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to CropMommy

First off it depends on what and how you want to scrap. If you want to scrap everything...

This is what I tell my friends, start with current photos. Get them scrapped right away.

Then as you can organize past photos, pick a starting point. Any point will do and just do it while keeping up with current pix.

If you only want to scrap certain things or only great pix, then it's still a good idea to get your photos organized into some sort of system. Whether it's photo albums or boxes or files. Whatever works best for you and the space you have to work in. At least this way, you'd be more likely to find what you want to scrap next.

I have several years that I'm currently working on. I can't help scrapping chronologically, just my brain's wiring, I start in January and work my way through the year. Just finished 2006, half way through 2007, not started 2008 but will soon, and have pages to redo since glue stick stuff is falling apart. AND I found pix that I never knew I had that needs to be scrapped too.

Dh recently asked what I was gonna do when I was ALL caught up, "take more photos" was my answer. Make individual albums for my grandsons, make more gift albums for others. It never stops.

boomersgang
Resident
boomersgang
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I have 6 kids and was WAY behind. I do albums for each of them plus family albums so I have 7 going at all times. I just got caught up - almost. I'm up to July of this year. I only have 2 more layouts then I have to wait for more current pics to be developed. Some ideas to get caught up:

1. I keep a book where I cut layouts out of mags that I like and would be usable for me (in other words, simple to do). I divide them by number of photos and keep them in a 3-ring binder. I also have the BH sketch books as well.

2. When I find a layout I really like - especially quick and easy ones, I do that same layout for each album. Usually for the same subject (Christmas or whatever) but it doesn't have to be. I change them up a bit with different papers, colors, embellishments, titles and things like that so they usually aren't identical - but sometimes they are. Then I do it like an assembly line - the background, then the photos, then the title, embellishments, journaling, etc. I can pop out several layouts in a relatively short time.

3. Keep a list of the layouts you want to do. It feels good to cross them off. I keep a word program with my list. It also helps that you have it written down so you don't have to remember. AND you can also write down memories, journaling prompts and ideas, etc with the list so it's there when you're ready.

4. And remember, the most important thing is that the memories are THERE! When I finish a page, I feel good knowing that that particular memory will now never be forgotten. That's the most important thing - not the embellishments or how difficult the page is. So keep it simple. I don't do overly embellished pages, but they are still pretty and attractive. One of these days I will get some time to upload and post!
Lori

boomersgang
Resident
boomersgang
In response to boomersgang

One more thing - I rarely buy "occasion-specifec" items. I used to, but found I rarely used them. I tend to buy general items that would go with any type of page.
Lori

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom

I used to get so bummed about being behind that I just didn't scrap...which put me further behind!! Now I try and remind myself that it doesn't matter...that I am supposed to be having fun and enjoying myself!! I started keeping a little scrap journal. I jot down notes or sketches. And, because I am well over a year behind, I have gone through the pictures on my camera from last year and have made a list of the pics I want to scrap...that way when I do find the precious spare time to work, I don't spend it all on trying to find the right picture. I also do journaling this way. I am a chronological scrapper and I just cannot make myself scrap a picture I took last week when I have pictures from last year that still need attention. But, I don't want to forget all of the important "journaling" info (who knows when I will have time to scrap 2008 pics!) so I make journaling notes now to reference back to later. That really seems to help.

Good luck and don't let yourself get too frustrated...enjoy it!!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Rachel's mom

*raises hand* 4 years behind here! I am a chrono scrapper.. and just take it one LO at a time. But some folks have suggested to scrap one of the present, then one of the past and alternate that way.. eventually you'll get all caught up! Good luck. It can be intimidating to start out, but don't let it get ya'..

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to raindancer

Caught up??? What's that???

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy
In response to boomersgang

Using the same layout for a variety of different pages and doing them all at the same time is a great tip! I think I'm going to try that this weekend. Thank you!

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to Rachel's mom

First, pause and take a deep breath. *You are not behind.* You have wonderful photos and memories to go along with them- that's half the battle. I know tons of people who don't even have the photos, much less a scrapbook.

Okay, feel a little better now?

I think the first step is to organize your photos, if they're not already. Put them in an album or photo box, or if they're digital make sure they're all organized and BACKED UP (that last part is very important). As you're organizing, if stories or memories come to you, write them down (on index cards or post-it-notes or whatever) and put them in the album with your photos (just don't put the post-it *on* the photo) or type them in a word or text document and put them in the folder with your photos (if your photos are digital).

Now that you've done that, guess what? You have all your photos organized and accessible, and you have the start of your journaling. How cool is that?

There are a bunch of ways to go from here. You can scrap chronologically and choose the oldest photos and move forward from there. You can scrap the newest ones and then go back and do old ones and just "keep up" (I hate the term "caught/keep up" in relation to scrapbooking- makes it feel like a chore). You can scrap "events" or "moments" or you can do both.

Personally, I scrap whatever photos/product entices me on a given day. Sometimes I want to use a specific paper or embellishment and go hunting for photos that work with it. Or I have photos that I really want scrapped, so I flip the process around. I've also discovered that my process has the added benefit of mixing my pages around- meaning that my style has changed dramatically since I started scrapping (and so have products), and all of my albums (I have one for each year- I scrap out of order but put them in order in the albums) have a good mix so that none of them looks the same.

As far as templates/layouts, there are some really good sketch resources out there. I'll link some books to this post. Also check out Cherish and Imagine- two books from Close to My Heart. I don't work for this company, but I love these two books. They come complete with cutting and assemble instructions and are well-worth the cost.

Edited by scrappyJedi on 09-15-08 08:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to raindancer

I am probably one of the werid ones but I NEVER EVER want to be caught up....LOL....I take more pics now then I did before I scrapped and let me tell you I took tons of them before scrapbooking came along.

I have 7 kids and I am so disorganized. I wasn't at one time but I lost my scrapbook room to older kids so now it's all over my upstairs landing and my room. My hubby is a good man as he has to make his path to get to his side of the bed and he does so without complaint. Hey he bought the majority of the stuff for me...LOL...

Rather then worry about being behind look at it as a chance to use new products all the time. I have only one girl out of 7 and if I had done ALL her baby pics I wouldn't get to use the cool newer products when they come out.

Someone said enjoy the process and that is great advice. Buy what you can when you can (scrapbook kits clubs are great for getting newer papers and embellishments that all match). Just have fun and take tons of photos. My kids love their books but they also love going through all the pics I have taken.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to jazzescrapper

I totally second what jazzescrapper said about kit clubs. If you don't have time to shop for things beforehand, this can be a great way to get pre-coordinated items delivered straight to you. And you get lots of the latest goodies, too, without having to run all over the place shopping for them.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappyJedi

I am not nor will I ever be caught up. I wish I were. Have fun working on it though.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to CropMommy

i think 90% of scrappers (if not more) are behind...so no worries. i'm behind by at least 5 years. it really helps to have a good organization system. i used to have all my pics in order in one of those craft shoe boxes, but am finding it easier to take out the album and put the photos in the protectors. while i'm waiting on laundry to dry (or other daily chore) i slide in some embelishments and coordinating paper or sketch into the page protector w/ the pics. it only takes a few minutes but really saves time in the long run.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Well now that you have found sb.com you may NEVER and I repeat NEVER get caught up!!! THIS PLACE IS ADDICTING!!!

WELCOME TO THE HOOD!!!

SspGrandma
Expert
SspGrandma
In response to DivaDana

i'm in the same boat as scrapin biker chick! I have two daughters, and did not even begin scrapping until my 40's! so far i've barely been able to keep up an album a yr for my GD much less doing ones for my girls! i want to do theirs so much though, but i doubt i'll ever get to it!

gayle3131
Idol
gayle3131
In response to SspGrandma

I'm not even close to being caught up!
I started scrapping just less than a year ago and my kids are 20 and 18, just a few pics to do, LOL! Now I'm at a standstill. My supplies are packed away and I'm in the process of renovating a scraproom. It will be fantastic when it's completed.

When I started scrapping, I went through my pics and organized by years and events.
The first books I did were our vacations. 3 albums done and only 1 ski trip left to add from spring '08.
Now I've started on my daughter's book, year 1.

If there was a special event I would scrap it, like my son's graduation. Otherwise I'll just carry along.

Actually I love scrapping that far back. I'll find a pic I haven't seen in years and have some really awesome memories. As soon as I finish a lo my families noses are in there peeking!!

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to gayle3131

Wow! There are a lot of good ideas on this thread! Which goes to show how many different ways there are to do this hobby! Personally, I will never be caught up or finished, and I don't even think about it! I scrap my recent photos as I get them. Then, if I don't have any recent ones to work on, I just pick some older ones and do them. I also have projects that I want to do but haven't started yet. Some day I will get to them (I hope!). I started scrapbooking photos when my kids were teenagers, so I had (still have) all their growing up years to do. But I have scrapped all their teenage and current photots. I am now a grandma, so I've started books for my grandchildren. It's a never-ending hobby, so I know I will never get "caught up!"

-Mary

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Mary W.

"Caught up" is NOT in my scrapping vocabulary.

This is my creative hobby. If I worried about being caught up, it wouldn't be fun any more.

AND.... if I was ever "caught up," what would I have to scrap when the creative urge strikes??

I had so much fun creating one of my recent pages (Hamster Ball, in my gallery). My youngest daughter's comment was, "we have lots of important events you haven't scrapped, and you do THAT?!"

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Bxr-Linda

Girl, you will never be caught up!

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to Judy_Scraps

I started scrapping a year after my 1st DD was born.I am still about a year behind on her photos. DD2 is however, caught up. I'm waiting for more things in her life to happen so I can scrap away (or at least some cute pics). Her 1st birthday was just 2 weeks ago.

I have been scrapping like crazy since July and have pretty much gotten everything caught up. I only scrap (at this time) my girls lives. However, I would love to do a BOM when I get caught up and by that I mean, ready to move onto my next project.

I'm a chronological order kind of scrapper so I have a hard time not completing a project before moving on to the next. However, as I scrap new things happen so I'm never really going to be "caught up"

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to DivaDana

When I decided to scrap, I took ALL of my pictures and organized them -- took me over 6 hours one night -- by year, then by major event (Christmas, Easter,Halloween,birthday s) within that year and then the "other" pics of the year. Then I started with the current year and scrapped those pics. When I have time, or when I get the urge, I go backwards. I'm proud to say I recently finished 1999!

When I'm at the store shopping for supplies, it's amazing what catches my eye because I remember "I have pictues I could use that for." The embellishments, stickers, etc. I've accumulated are all organized by theme so I know what I have and don't end up with duplicates of some and none of another!

If there's a specific event I want to make a special book for, like my wedding, construction of our house, etc., I put everything I buy for that in a container -- usually a 12x12 plastic hinged box. Having it all contained together makes if feel more manageable, and I can stack it away neatly (it's a mind game thing I guess!). I put thoughts, sketches, etc. in there, too. Also, when I find something on sale for that project, I can buy it and just toss it in there until I'm ready to tackle the book.

One more thing - page maps are a great tool. It's a great way to get the creative juices flowing. I go to pagemaps.com and print out the sketches. I've put them all in a binder and go there for inspiration. I also cut LOs out of magazines and put them in a binder.

But most importantly, I have fun scrapping. What gets done, gets done. What doesn't may or may not!

Good luck. This place is a great resource and full of nice people with great ideas and advice.

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy
In response to provinca

Thanks for al the great ideas! I didn't mean to sound too anal and make you think I want every picture I've ever taken scrapped. I just want to make the most of my time at this weekend crop. I'm so glad I found this forum!
Thanks thanks thanks ladies!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to CropMommy

For crops, if you want to get alot done, power cropping is the way to go.

What to take to crops

Power Cropping

Natserella
Expert
Natserella

When I get behind I try to plan my pages in my lunch break, or at the supermarket.. or pretty much wherever so I have a good idea of what i'm going to do so I dont waste my time when I sit down to scrap..
That said I never catch up completely, always something new to scrap!! lol

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to DivaDana

Just enjoy every page you make. You have a whole life of scrapbooking to get it done (nobody really gets completely done I don't think). I would just do it as you can and eventually you might get ahead. I always keep myself at least a year behind just so i don't get caught up. I enjoy scrapping and want to make sure that I always have pictures as I sometimes forget to take my camera and don't have as much pictures anymore as I did when my DD was a baby.

KellyLynnsGirls
Expert
KellyLynnsGirls
In response to CropMommy

Personally, I would just start from the beginning and keep going and going and going.
Don't let yourself get upset about being behind, just enjoy it...have fun and you will eventually, someday be caught up! And it really is not all about being caught up...it is about what you have been able to get done. So, just start and don't EVER stop!
A friend of my goes totally out of order (it makes me crazy, but she does it anyway)...she has made a list of all the important things that she wants scrapped...so say she had to stop scrapping next week forever?? She knows that she has worked off that list, and all the important stuff that she wants her kids to remember has been done.
Good luck to you!

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict
In response to KellyLynnsGirls

It's difficult to be completely caught up. I scrap all pics that I keep so my books take much longer than others'. I scrap recent events and once that is done, I'll go back to about 5 yrs ago when I slacked off. The important thing to remember is this is suppose to be fun and also a great way to preserve thee memories so don't get frustrated.

paperfan
Resident
paperfan
In response to KellyLynnsGirls

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never be caught. The only way I could do that would be to stop traveling and stop taking pictures and that's just not going to happen! That said, I thinking the scrapping journal mentioned by others is a great idea. I started doing that recently and it's a huge help when I sit down to work on a page. Also, when I'm going to all-day crops I take time during the week before to make page kits for the pages I want to get done. I got a whole Hawaii album (from our trip there in 1998) done during a recent 8-hour crop that way, and for me, that's really fast.

Beth in Indiana
Resident
Beth in Indiana
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Hi - I like the idea of starting with the most current pictures ( probably because I have 23 years of married life in pictures in boxes I'm currently working on just one album - my Mom's heritage album/memory book. I need to stay focused and have a sense of completion. I buy stuff on sale that's generic or a really good sale like J.A.'s 5 pages for a buck. Stock up time... Just like groceries for the pantry is the way I see it. I can always afford 2 bucks here, 3 bucks there without straining the budget. My next project will be my daughter's school years. She's a freshman this year so I hope to have it done by graduation LOL!
have fun!

BonL 
Tenant
  • BonL on 09-16-08 01:16 PM
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
What I do is scrap recent events and then go back and do a baby page or two ... my albums seem caught up

I have built up quite a stash as well so that makes it easier to scrap!

This is a great idea!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to DivaDana

why not quite worring about it and just have fun. hobbies should be fun. As my only rule just have fun and do what right for you.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to DivaDana

I don't ever want to be caught up. That would mean I would have to find another hobby and I really don't want to trade this one in for another!

Relax, enjoy and just think of how much fun retirement will "eventually" be with so many years of memories to scrap!

Scrapper9804
Tenant
Scrapper9804
In response to CropMommy

Not caught up here either. I have a 10 year old, 4 year old, fiance and his daughter. I work between 50 and 55 hours a week. Very little time for scrapbooking. I usually try to make time after everyone is in bed.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Shutterbugg

• Shutterbugg Said:
I don't ever want to be caught up. That would mean I would have to find another hobby and I really don't want to trade this one in for another!

Relax, enjoy and just think of how much fun retirement will "eventually" be with so many years of memories to scrap!

LOL.....Most people who know me already know what I'm gonna do when I retire.

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to DivaDana

My kids are all teenagers and I've done their first year, so you are not nearly as far behind as I am!

I get caught up by going off on weekend crops with my scrapping buddies. That's the best way to get a lot done - no husbands or kids around to hinder the work!

You said you don't shop beforehand. So you don't keep supplies on hand? I don't shop that often, but I keep a good supply of paper, adhesives, etc. When I shop I keep an eye out for whatever I know I'll be working on in the future. And I often buy whatever catches my eye in the hopes I'll use it down the road. I don't really shop for specific layouts.

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to Castle Scrapper

I am 40 and just started scrapping about a year ago, and as I had no space for it, just did a page every now and then. I am happy to say I finally scrapped a few pics from my honeymoon in 1990, and my daughter's birth in 1991! Lol. Today I am painting the room that will be for my husband's hobbies, and mine, so I will finally have a dedicated space for scrapping, and I have just downgraded from working 12 hours a day to working 4, so maybe I will finally get caught up (tho I doubt it!)

vicki in oz
Tenant
vicki in oz
In response to DivaDana

I think "caught up" is a relative term. Are you caught up on ALL your photos, or are you caught up on the current ones, or the heritage ones!!! I have only just started and am working on a heritage album for Mum for Xmas. However the brain keeps working overtime on the kids albums that I should be doing as well!!! Have an 11 and 16 year old and done nothing of their photos. Throw into the equation that I also work full time, have a part time job and make greeting cards which I sell at markets two weekends per month!!! Yes - it is a busy lifestyle, but I have nearly "caught up" with the heritage album.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to vicki in oz

Don't feel bad! I have 2 kids mid 20s & I just started their kids books! LOL I am a scrap it all kinda person but I do not feel pressure at all. I do work on what I feel like at the moment. I figure there will be lots of albums done when I am gone. I would also tell you to enjoy the process!! I love every thing about it. IF it becomes stressful, that is not good.

Natserella
Expert
Natserella
In response to anda11

Every couple of months I write myself a list of all the LOs I would like to do and make a few notes so I don't forget what I want to journal, and just put in with my SBing stuff so I don't forget

lilymommy
Diva
lilymommy
In response to vicki in oz

hmmm, I ay forget the concept of being caught up and just start with your most recent photos and work your way backwards. I go nuts if I look at all the pics I have to scrap (and I'm pretty caught up) so I just work in finite segments. I just work my way through one event at a time. Also, doing challenges and sketches are a great way to chip away at all the pics you have stockpiled

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics