Page 4 of 115 
Username Post: Circle of Friends Critique Group (Closed/Active)        (Topic#1480733)
rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
Great blog, Rachel!!! Who was the man with the beautiful voice singing???

thank you tesa! not sure who it is, i have the playlist on shuffle, and its all the way at the bottom b/c i cant figure out the margins thing yet..but it has peter gabriel, phish, U2, etc....im glad you liked it! i've been told i have strange taste in music, i love everything, and really dont care what genre it is, i just like good tunes!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to rachelk

Well, my idea for a challenge was a fall/Halloween them and/or colors. That was about as far as I've gotten. Do any of you have any better ideas? I'm sure you do. I haven't had time to think about it since Noah is sick. I would have time to put it on the blog though.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Do any of you want the Granola or Urban Prairie pack? I can get it and you can pay me back... I am going to M's either today or tomorrow to get myself an Urban Prairie pack because I have a 50% off coupon.

I just got home with mine! The Urban Prarie only has paper, not the letter stickers or shapes. But, it has 2 of each page.

How rude of me, I didn't even offer like you did Leesa!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Rachel- I was just looking at your blog again and the font is so small it is hard for me to read. Is it possible to make it a little bigger? I want to know how you do what you do!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
Do any of you want the Granola or Urban Prairie pack? I can get it and you can pay me back... I am going to M's either today or tomorrow to get myself an Urban Prairie pack because I have a 50% off coupon.

I just got home with mine! The Urban Prarie only has paper, not the letter stickers or shapes. But, it has 2 of each page.

How rude of me, I didn't even offer like you did Leesa!

LOL- Yes, you are just so rude, aren't you..? hahaha

Yeah- I wondered why it didn't have the other 'goodies' in the stack, but I do love that there are 2 sheets of each paper. I wonder if that was a special thing for M's.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
They just got them in. It was only the Granola and Urban Prairie. I was SHOCKED! You should go and look closer and maybe ask someone. I just saw it a few days ago.

My Michael's had the Urban Prarie, Granola, Urban Couture, Boxer, Mellow and just a bunch of other ones. I was standing there, floored.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Circle of Friends needs a good avitar! Do any of you have any that you'd like to share with us than we can put it up to a vote. Yay or nay?

I'll see what I can find. Hmmm..

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
They just got them in. It was only the Granola and Urban Prairie. I was SHOCKED! You should go and look closer and maybe ask someone. I just saw it a few days ago.

My Michael's had the Urban Prarie, Granola, Urban Couture, Boxer, Mellow and just a bunch of other ones. I was standing there, floored.

Wow! My M's didn't have that much!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
OH, Leesa, I want the Prairie Pack. I want both but will take that one for now. Do you need another coupon, I have one in my email??

Ok, I will go later on today and I have an email with a 50% off coupon. I'll just print off a couple. I can go tonight and tomorrow. Heck, I can even have DH used a coupon too. lol I hope they still have them. I'll let you know how much it is.

$19.99

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
Circle of Friends needs a good avitar! Do any of you have any that you'd like to share with us than we can put it up to a vote. Yay or nay?

Did you see the avi we have currently?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
So guess what! You know the show Extreme Home Makeover... well they are not too far away from my house this week. Actually, its only a couple blocks from my friend's house. They surprised the new family this morning! We are going to go over there a couple times this week and hopefully for the reveal. Here is the article!

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...

Oh man! That is super exciting! I love Ty. Maybe you can get on TV.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

Did you see the avi we have currently?

NO! I am having a hard time keeping up, and it's only the 2nd day! I'll take a look.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
So guess what! You know the show Extreme Home Makeover... well they are not too far away from my house this week. Actually, its only a couple blocks from my friend's house. They surprised the new family this morning! We are going to go over there a couple times this week and hopefully for the reveal. Here is the article!

You could hold up a big sign and say hello to all of us!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

You could hold up a big sign and say hello to all of us!

LOL

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Meak72

Man I sure got behind today. It really sucks having to work all day.

Rachel - love the blog, but the print is kind of small.

Leesa - love the avi. The front page looks spectacular.

Tesa - what's for dinner?

Viv - I was flying through those guilines so fast I'm surprised there are only two mistakes. I really can't proofread my own stuff.

I just got an order from Close To My Heart, it's very pretty. I'm excited to get home and finish the page I was working on yesterday.

There was some confusion and Matty and Betty were getting mixed up so we renamed the puppy - Roothie. Ruth is my first name that I have never used and I always wanted to spell it Rooth (like tooth) so now I get to.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

1. What is your name? Carrie
2. When is your birthday? November 6
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Technically, yes. His name is Cockroach.
4. Do you have any children? Drew is 4 and Brayden is almost 2.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Lately, it has been clear stamps and inks.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? I take care of my boys and try to spend time catching up on movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? First and foremost, friendship. Secondly, if I need help with my projects, I would love to have honest and well thought out suggestions.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Leesa, I love the Halloween/Fall theme to the challenge. Love that.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:

What about a twist? Anything?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
Man I sure got behind today. It really sucks having to work all day.

Rachel - love the blog, but the print is kind of small.

Leesa - love the avi. The front page looks spectacular.

Tesa - what's for dinner?

Viv - I was flying through those guilines so fast I'm surprised there are only two mistakes. I really can't proofread my own stuff.

I just got an order from Close To My Heart, it's very pretty. I'm excited to get home and finish the page I was working on yesterday.

There was some confusion and Matty and Betty were getting mixed up so we renamed the puppy - Roothie. Ruth is my first name that I have never used and I always wanted to spell it Rooth (like tooth) so now I get to.

hi marlene, i know the print is tiny, im going to explain...

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Rachel- I was just looking at your blog again and the font is so small it is hard for me to read. Is it possible to make it a little bigger? I want to know how you do what you do!!!

yes, i can make it bigger, but the "words" are going to take up the whole page, instead of the pictures...so im not sure what to do. i need to figure out how to make collapsing captions...that would fix the problem but i sooo wanted to get it up and running first
i'd be more than happy to share what i've learned so far! is there something specific that you liked/wanted to know?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to rachelk

leesa, im cool with the fall/halloween theme, sounds good to me! what about a twist of using something that we've never used before (like a tool or technique or color) and incorporating it into the layout?
i dunno, just thought i'd try to help with ideas, anyone else?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
leesa, im cool with the fall/halloween theme, sounds good to me! what about a twist of using something that we've never used before (like a tool or technique or color) and incorporating it into the layout?
i dunno, just thought i'd try to help with ideas, anyone else?

LOVE IT!!! I'll get it up asap!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Does anyone else want a Granola or Urban Prairie Paper Pack?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Our first challenge is in the Circle of Friends blog!!!!!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Technically, yes. His name is Cockroach.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Lately, it has been clear stamps and inks.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? I take care of my boys and try to spend time catching up on movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? First and foremost, friendship. Secondly, if I need help with my projects, I would love to have honest and well thought out suggestions.

love how you answered #3

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • Meak72 Said:

love how you answered #3

I thought the same thing! lol

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

what do you ladies all consider fall/halloween colors???

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Forgot to say Hi

I had to go take a short nap, I was tired, now I feel so strange. Kind of wobbly.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

Well, the question is what do you consider to be fall/Halloween colors?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

halloween, orange, green, purple, black
Fall: orange, brown, maroon, dark green

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
halloween, orange, green, purple, black
Fall: orange, brown, maroon, dark green

That is what I say too...

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I just got these flowers and would love to use them

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- So you only wanted the Urban Prairie pack? I can get it for $10 because I have the 50% off coupon.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I just got these flowers and would love to use them

Beautiful!!!! Those would be perfect!!!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

my mom just called, she had to go for some test today with her lungs. She said the order sheet for the test said they were to look to see exactly where and how big the tumors in her lungs were. So now we have to wait for the results from that.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Yvonne- So you only wanted the Urban Prairie pack? I can get it for $10 because I have the 50% off coupon.

well, I would like them both, but I don't want to make you make tooo many trips there. LOL

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Let me know the exact cost and postage and I will mail you a check if that is alright.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Well, I am making a trip tonight and a trip tomorrow. Tonight I will buy 2 Urban Prairie packs and then if I go tomorrow I'll get your Granola pack. Sound good? Are there any other packs that you want me to look for to see if they have?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Let me know the exact cost and postage and I will mail you a check if that is alright.

That's alright!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Well, I am making a trip tonight and a trip tomorrow. Tonight I will buy 2 Urban Prairie packs and then if I go tomorrow I'll get your Granola pack. Sound good? Are there any other packs that you want me to look for to see if they have?

Nope those would be fine. Thanks so much. You are so sweet.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Ok, we are off to Michael's, Home Depot and maybe Target. Talk to you lovelies later!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

ok, have fun, I think I found the pic to do for the challenge. I know I have another one, it is a 5x7 but I can't find it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Fall/Halloween sounds fun. I just did a Halloween one but have lots more pictures.

I love that Granola collection.

Well, I got home and was voted down. FINALLY everyone agrees on Betty. I think it suits her.

I'm trying to do something with grungeboard besides just look at it and scratch my head.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrap4brains Said:
Fall/Halloween sounds fun. I just did a Halloween one but have lots more pictures.

Well, I got home and was voted down. FINALLY everyone agrees on Betty. I think it suits her.

I'm trying to do something with grungeboard besides just look at it and scratch my head.

what is grungeboard marlene?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

what is grungeboard marlene?

oh, i liked roothie! but betty is also nice

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to rachelk

You don't know what grungeboard is?!?!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Grungeboard-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODmW_qULL8

Edited by Amigosa on 09-26-08 03:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

I have some grungeboard but don't know what to do with it either.

I am wanting a capital letter Y, K, & B from the alphabet swirls or harlequin. But I don't want to spend the money right now on the whole set. LOL

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- I got the Urban Prairie pack for you. I also had DH buy one for me. hehe I can get the Granola for you tomorrow.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

omg, thanks Leesa for that link, that was so helpful and awesome. I didn't know you could do so much with it.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

thanks so much

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I got to go finish up supper.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Talk to you in a bit... I'm heading into my scraproom to play with some new stuff!!!!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:

i know i know, i'm a newbie compared to you ladies! i've only really been scrapping for less than a year, so now and then i might drop a bomb on ya!
thanks for the pix and links, what does it feel like? is is puffy or something? or is it actually like chipboard?

BTW, i was reading something in another forum a couple days ago, and a woman posted "what does LOL mean"? i was giggling for a while!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Talk to you in a bit... I'm heading into my scraproom to play with some new stuff!!!!

ooooh, im jealous, i LOVE new scrap stuff, have fun leesa

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
nope buggy is gone.

Love the new Avatar

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:

Hi Leesa, I'm just having a really quick through all the postings, haven't time to answer yet as I've just walked in the door from the breakfast at our Golf Club which is a pre Footy Final Game thing and I have 6 ladies here now and the guys coming when they finish golf, to watch the Grand Final Here.

But I just had to pop an answer of to you just in case I'm not too late, with the time lag I probably am, but in case.......if you haven't been shopping I would love the Urban Prairie pack 12X12 I could send money over to you by 'I think its something like Wells Fargo money transfer' or something straight away including postage money before you send it.....if you've already been thats not a problem as I realise I am behind, when everyone goes tomorrow I will then be back to normal and on and off all day and night.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

Hi Leesa, I'm just having a really quick through all the postings, haven't time to answer yet as I've just walked in the door from the breakfast at our Golf Club which is a pre Footy Final Game thing and I have 6 ladies here now and the guys coming when they finish golf, to watch the Grand Final Here.

But I just had to pop an answer of to you just in case I'm not too late, with the time lag I probably am, but in case.......if you haven't been shopping I would love the Urban Prairie pack 12X12 I could send money over to you by 'I think its something like Wells Fargo money transfer' or something straight away including postage money before you send it.....if you've already been thats not a problem as I realise I am behind, when everyone goes tomorrow I will then be back to normal and on and off all day and night.

I would definitely pick one up for you. The paper pack is $10 US because I have a coupon. I'm not sure how much shipping is though. Do you have paypal? I'm not sure what the Wells Fargo Payment Transfer is...

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

i know i know, i'm a newbie compared to you ladies! i've only really been scrapping for less than a year, so now and then i might drop a bomb on ya!
thanks for the pix and links, what does it feel like? is is puffy or something? or is it actually like chipboard?

BTW, i was reading something in another forum a couple days ago, and a woman posted "what does LOL mean"? i was giggling for a while!

Yeah, the grungeboard is just like chipboard but doesn't crack like chipboard does. It also has an awesome smell! haha

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Oh, grungeboard is also VERY flexible.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • slywalker Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

I would definitely pick one up for you. The paper pack is $10 US because I have a coupon. I'm not sure how much shipping is though. Do you have paypal? I'm not sure what the Wells Fargo Payment Transfer is...

OMG Leesa $10 I can't believe it, you know here they sell each page of BG paper for $2.60 sheet and the lettering in the pack is around $8.90, the elements around $14.........that is sooooo wicked if you could get it at that price would you be able to get me the Granola one as well...or is that too greedy? Yes, I do have PAYPAL that would be great and that way I wouldn't mind asking you to do such a great favour.......don't suppose you could see if they have the Stazon White would you, Rachel has offered to get if for me but this way it would save 2 lots of postage.

I feel like I am taking advantage of your kindness, so really I am happy for whatever anyone can do for me...thanks so much.

Will catch up on thread gradually over next 2 days, sorry about that, hate missing out on all this exciting chit chat as I enjoy it so much and have really missed it all.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Here is my Trick or Treat page that I improved because of suggestions. Viv was right about shiney letters. I used Aleen's Paper Glaze. I put a little journaling tag at the bottom and I added some of the fiber to the journaling tag and hid it behind the Pig Latin photo so some of the fiber is on the top too. There was a suggestion about using brighter paper for the background and actually I wanted to use a Halloweeny green but didn't have any and can't buy it here that's why I came up with the idea to paint. There is no way I can change this anymore so critique is welcome but it'll be for future reference.

Trick or Treat
By Scrap4brains

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Yes, I can get you both the Urban Prairie and the Granola. I can use a 40% off coupon on one of them so it will be $12 for the one and $10 for the other. I can also probably get the Stayzon ink on sale too. I agree that it will save on postage. I can actually weigh it here (we have a scale) and can calculate the postage before I send it. Don't feel like you are being greedy! I could even throw in a couple bottles of stickles if you'd like... hehe

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Here is a page I just finished. Do I get to post the first one? Yippeee, I love being first. This is my very first heritage page - I have very few appropriate photos although I guess to some of you my childhood photos would look heritage to you. I changed this so many times that I don't know if I could move anything, should I add something? What do you think?

Damron
By Scrap4brains

Edited by scrap4brains on 09-26-08 05:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Marlene- I don't think you meant to post the same layout twice, did you? lol

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Sorry if I don't respond quickly enough. I am trying to watch the presidential debate.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Here is my Trick or Treat page that I improved because of suggestions. Viv was right about shiney letters. I used Aleen's Paper Glaze. I put a little journaling tag at the bottom and I added some of the fiber to the journaling tag and hid it behind the Pig Latin photo so some of the fiber is on the top too. There was a suggestion about using brighter paper for the background and actually I wanted to use a Halloweeny green but didn't have any and can't buy it here that's why I came up with the idea to paint. There is no way I can change this anymore so critique is welcome but it'll be for future reference.

Trick or Treat
By Scrap4brains

I am loving this!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

No, I didn't mean to post twice, but I fixed it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Viv asked me if I taught a class, at her Sanctuary, what would I teach. I've been thinking about that and my answer is design and balance. Balance is my thing lately so I'm going with that - just don't ask me to name a dog.

What would the rest of you teach?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Here is a page I just finished. Do I get to post the first one? Yippeee, I love being first. This is my very first heritage page - I have very few appropriate photos although I guess to some of you my childhood photos would look heritage to you. I changed this so many times that I don't know if I could move anything, should I add something? What do you think?

Damron
By Scrap4brains

Holy smokes! This is STUNNING!!!!!! I love so many things about this. This is definitely my all time favorite layout that you have done. You have really paid attention to the detail. That bow... I just love it. I remember you asking about the torn paper, you've done just the right amount in the right places.

I'm wondering if a strip of that ribbon would look good along the bottom of the paper with the picture being on top of it partly. Does this make sense? I think it would help draw the eye to the middle of the paper. The first thing my eye went to was the bow so I think some more blue down there would help.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Viv asked me if I taught a class, at her Sanctuary, what would I teach. I've been thinking about that and my answer is design and balance. Balance is my thing lately so I'm going with that - just don't ask me to name a dog.

What would the rest of you teach?

Hmmm... what would I teach? That is a good question. I will have to think about that because I don't think I'm good enough at anything to teach a class about it. lol Maybe what tools a beginner should have???

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

I was wondering about a bit of ribbon on the bottom myself. Maybe just the end with the V cut sticking out. My grandma was a self professed brat, the baby of that family. She was always a lot of fun.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Oh, yea, was it Rachel that asked? The D is on grungeboard.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm going to check out for now. CYL.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:

Trick or Treat
By Scrap4brains

I think it's perfect! Love the changes, subtle but high impacting!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Hey Viv! What are you up to tonight?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:

Damron
By Scrap4brains

Beautiful heritage page! The only thing I noticed was the brown in the titling. I think the brown seems off from the rest of the browns and beiges in the layout. Maybe some Stickles could lighten it?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Hey Viv! What are you up to tonight?

I let Bradley stay up until 10 tonight. Now I'm watching "Under the Tuscan Sun"

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

You aren't watching the debate? lol

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

Nope, I don't watch interviews, debates, or speeches. I don't find any of them really informative, just aggravating.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Nope, I don't watch interviews, debates, or speeches. I don't find any of them really informative, just aggravating.

lol

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:

Damron
By Scrap4brains

I was wondering if you would link the products you used in your layout?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

I used Close to My Heart which is not on this site. The ribbon is Offray from Joann's but all the rest is CTMH. Their eyelets are very nice. I would love to use the Creative Memories lined paper but I'd have to order it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

Damron
By Scrap4brains

Beautiful heritage page! The only thing I noticed was the brown in the titling. I think the brown seems off from the rest of the browns and beiges in the layout. Maybe some Stickles could lighten it?

It's the photo/monitor, the letters are blue.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

That makes more sense, Marlene.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

I'm excited. I have a good start on a new layout. I used some of my new BG paper! I still need to embellish it though. I'm hoping I can get it finished this weekend.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • Meak72 Said:

What about a twist? Anything?

Maybe to use chipboard, or paint or both?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I am so loving my new signature! Thanks for the inspiration Lesley!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Well, I signed off from the GRC. It's too bad it turned out the way it did.

Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends
In response to Meak72

Hey Girls! I gave us a signature! That's my contribution so far!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Circle of Friends

OK, I'm back. I just logged in as COF and accepted my own friend request. That was weird!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

I love using purple, bright or lime green, black, orange, yellow and maybe even some pink.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
my mom just called, she had to go for some test today with her lungs. She said the order sheet for the test said they were to look to see exactly where and how big the tumors in her lungs were. So now we have to wait for the results from that.

I'm praying for you mom Yvonne. Just wishing for the best.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• scrap4brains Said:

Let me know what you come up with Marlene. Have you watched the videos here at sb.c for how to use it?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

Hi Carrie I am on for a few minutes, trying to find a sketch or something to do a layout of my dd's first deer hunt. I couldn't come up with anything all night, so just checking the gallery for a few minutes.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I need to tell Deb I want out of GRC too, but just not sure what to say. I seen where you did. I am just not very good at putting my thoughts into words like that.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• scrap4brains Said:

Trick or Treat
By Scrap4brains

I love it Marlene. This is just super cute.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Hi Carrie I am on for a few minutes, trying to find a sketch or something to do a layout of my dd's first deer hunt. I couldn't come up with anything all night, so just checking the gallery for a few minutes.

Hey Red! You should try Q-Diggity's gallery. Liz has some amazing sketches. I have used many of hers on my own layouts.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I need to tell Deb I want out of GRC too, but just not sure what to say. I seen where you did. I am just not very good at putting my thoughts into words like that.

Just say what you feel. It doesn't matter HOW you say it, just that you say it. That's all I did.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

hey, what color are your circle of friends critique group words in your siggy??

Page 4 of 115 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics