Username Post: Ok, What's your least favorite item?        (Topic#1481129)
CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy

Let's turn it around!
What is the item you bought for scrapbooking that you thought was going to be great and turned out to be useless, hard to use, or just plain awful?

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to CropMommy

All those eyelet setters and hold punches you had to use with a hammer. I love my crop-a-dile.

Craftnangel
Guru
Craftnangel
In response to Mother Goose

That litle Sewing Machine I think its called the Craft-n-Sew.. Atleast I didnt spend a lot of money on it. Cause I cant get it to work for nothing....

RockstarJen
Mayor
RockstarJen
In response to Craftnangel

ummmmm - flock - I can't figure that stuff out to save my soul

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to RockstarJen

That dang Perfect Layers thingy - I know, I know - everyone has sent me demos and instructions, but I can't get it to work right for me.

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy

Mine is the same thing!
I must have 3 eyelet setters that were 'new and easy to use' but they all turned out to be useless. I just bought a cropadile at my weekend crop and I love it!!

Edited by CropMommy on 09-29-08 08:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Coastie Wife
Pro
Coastie Wife
In response to CropMommy

I say that little sewing machine as well, it won't work!

Expert
In response to Coastie Wife

The little sewing machine was such a waste!!

(I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfect layers it is my most used tool!!!)

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to Coastie Wife

Another vote for the Craft-n-Sew...

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Amykins RN

The Basic Grey Notch tool......I don't seem to find reasons to reach for it while scrappin

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to gg loves Matthew

The Fiskars shape cutter thing, never got the hang of it.

brigid16
Diva
brigid16

Mine is totally that little sewing machine too!!!! I am so glad that others couldn't get it to work either!!!!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to DivaDana

To date, not 1, but 2 buckets of little foam shapes I just "had to have" from Big Lots...I've given more than half of them away and keep holding on to the rest thinking I might need these someday, but have yet to use a single one in my lo's.

Margy
Margy 
Queen
Margy
  • Margy on 09-29-08 09:03 AM
In response to Patti Sylvia

LOL my most unused tool, would have to be the Coluzzle (I know I am not in the majority here), but I hate trying to trim the edges, it never looks right! And the alphabets for the Coluzzle are awful!

RhondaR
Diva
RhondaR

• gg loves Matthew Said:
The Basic Grey Notch tool......I don't seem to find reasons to reach for it while scrappin

This is what I was going to say as well. I've played with it but I don't think I've ever used it on an actual layout or card. I've had it for over 2 years now...

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 09-29-08 09:10 AM
In response to Margy

The Blade Runner..I bought it several years ago when they first came out.....the only thing I've ever been able to make with it is grass ( and only on thin paper). It was a total waste of money IMHO.......I'm surprized they still sell them!

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy

Yet another vote for the Sewing thingy!

Crazydiamond
Diva
Crazydiamond
In response to CropMommy

I think I try to use everything i have bought!

The only exception is those awful tape runners from Walmart. They may be cheap, but I cannot get them to work. And I hate the sound of scraping plastic as I tape stuff.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Crazydiamond

I was thinking that I didn't have one, until I just saw all the posts about the mini craft sewing machine!...I forget, because as long as I still have it, it will always make my list! (Mine is even still in the box!)

p.s. Keeping along those lines, I'd be very curious to see if there is anyone out there that actually loves or uses the product!...(Starting a new seperate Craft-Sew Thread now!...Feel free to join in!)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14811...

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie
In response to KellyCali

The LO tamplates. Thought I they would make things easier -- no they just made everything look the same.

patchouli2000
Expert
patchouli2000
In response to Aumommie

Its Basic Grey 's notch tool for me as well!

Craftnangel
Guru
Craftnangel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:

p.s. Keeping along those lines, I'd be very curious to see if there is anyone out there that actually loves or uses the product!...(Starting a new seperate Craft-Sew Thread now!...Feel free to join in!)

LOL... I dont think I have met anyone who knows how to use it.. Its always been frustrating to me trying to make it work..

the good life
Tenant
the good life

The Fiskars shape templates -- I think I used them once. And I own 5 boxes of "Adornaments" by Ek Success that I bought at a garage sale -- they are just not for me. Otherwise, I think I've made some relatively wise purchases!

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to the good life

YEP!! The sewing machine!! What a waste, but I am cheating, my niece bought it and we share a scrap room.

So, what did I buy that is a waste? I have been very good with my purchases. All I can think of is a graduated set of tag stencils. I have only used them a couple of times.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi

• Mother Goose Said:
All those eyelet setters and hold punches you had to use with a hammer. I love my crop-a-dile.

I love my Crop a Dile, but I pulled out my hammer to set some snaps last night, completely forgetting that I bought the Big Bite earlier this year. Duh!

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to Croppin4Christ

For me, it's the Fastenator. I just could never get those staples to set properly, or where I wanted them.
Products Referenced in This Post:

jralsten
Diva
jralsten
In response to CropMommy

Well, I have bought several things tht I never use. One is a set of paints and sponges, and have bought several books of paper tht I use some out of and then end up with lots that just sits here unused. Seems like the more I scrap the more my styles matures and changes so I have embellies and stickers tht I don't use. But seems like no matter how much I have I always find myself buying more.

JoAnn

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl

Basic Grey Notch Tool with the Coluzzle being a close runner up.

JaineParr
Veteran
JaineParr
In response to CropMommy

I had to have the Curvy Cutter and the circle guides. And then I had to have a glass mat. And extra blades. I did use it for two layouts and then I cot a Cricut. And then I got the Expression. I love the glass mat, but the Curvy Cutter is getting put out for sale. I just don't use it.

vh678
vh678 
Expert
vh678
  • vh678 on 09-29-08 03:34 PM
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:

Me too!! I hated it! I got the starter kit for really cheap, and thought I would use it a ton, but never did! It just kept tearing the paper. Now I have a Cricut and wonder what to do with that old thing....

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to vh678

Here's another vote for Perfect Layers. I hate that thing and the Fiskars Shape Cutter---yuck! I love my Coluzzle and my Curvy Cutter. If you are interested in selling the Curvy Cutter templates, PM me. I just have the circle.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I know I'm in the minority here but I have to say it.... I hated the Big Bite Crop A Dile! I thought that using the eyelet setter wasn't as easy as I imagined it would be after all the glowing reviews but then I tried the grommett and was glad I saved the receipt. I couldn't get over the fact that the grommett kept falling off the base and I had to turn my paper over so I couldn't even see where I was placing the grommett. And something else that keeps me in the minority ... I like the Fiskers Shape Cutter!

biotechlady
Tenant
biotechlady
In response to angiefrancis

coluzzle and the sewing machine myself. I would also say the crop a dile, too much work and things to remember to use it. I like my Click it.

Ariana524
Veteran
Ariana524
In response to scrappyJedi

• scrappyJedi Said:
For me, it's the Fastenator. I just could never get those staples to set properly, or where I wanted them.

I have to agree with ya here. That thing has been nothing but frustrating.
And my Xyron PCS, I loved it at one time...until I got my Cricut, now it just sits in a corner. I kind of feel bad for it. LOL

Memories4Ever
Idol
Memories4Ever
In response to vh678

Another vote for the little sewing machine. In fact, I hardly use my regular machine anymore, I mostly just draw my "stitches" on.

scrapnread
Guru
scrapnread
In response to Memories4Ever

Sew Crafty sewing machine still in box after 4 years. Also the Circle Scissors. My dh can make it work, but I can't.

scrapandy
Diva
scrapandy
In response to scrapnread

Another vote for Coluzzle, I think I used it maybe two times...oh, and my brother bought me this "creative hot marks" thing. Yeah, not so hot. It was like a woodburning tool. I didn't even know what to do with it!

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to vh678

I got the mini sewing machine two Christmases ago and I've never taken it out of the box. Since I've never used it I'm not going to vote for that one.

My biggest waste of money purchase was the Fiskars circle and oval cutters. Piece o krap, the both of them!

I my Perfect Layers system!

tuckerlisa
Guru
tuckerlisa
In response to Aumommie

I bought the ZAZ (I think that's what it was called)and it never worked right. It was supposed to be better than the Sizzix Sidekick, but it didn't work for me. My friend even scratched her dining table using hers.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to scrapandy

• scrapandy Said:
Another vote for Coluzzle, I think I used it maybe two times...oh, and my brother bought me this "creative hot marks" thing. Yeah, not so hot. It was like a woodburning tool. I didn't even know what to do with it!

I have that also. I used it a few time, not so bad.... but it has been put away for a long long time. Was thinking of bringing it out again, hmmm maybe not.

kiwiholly
Expert
kiwiholly
In response to biotechlady

Those funny little hole pink hole punching things to sewing. I THOUGHT they'd be handy, but they're just not!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Aumommie

I'd have to say my eyelet setter/hammer thingy set! It's gathering dust in the cabinet.

1FUNSCRAPPER
Resident
1FUNSCRAPPER
In response to Aumommie

wow an un-favorite item, that's hard. I'm so picky about what I buy, I usually like to demo and item before I buy it. That way when I get home and I'm on my own - haha I can't do it. But I guess if I had to say something, I'd say my really small tape runner, sometimes the smalled piece of tape doen't come off exactly where I want it to. However - I still use it though.

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to SplendidMoments

I would have to say my Sizzix (too heavy & everything takes up so much space!!) - I had it for a little while and only a couple of dies, but then I fell in LOVE with the Cricut and don't know what I did without it!!! YAY Cricut!!

myprincess-peaches
Governor
myprincess-peaches
In response to CropMommy

Eyelet setters with the hammer! Yuck! I just got the Crop-A-Dile!

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty
In response to myprincess-peaches

I guess I'm the odd ball.I just can't get the hang of my circut.

LilSweetpea
Pro
LilSweetpea
In response to Swirls R Pretty

^^ It took me a while to get used to it too. Hang in there!

My worst purchase was that Fiskars template cutter. I bought it along with 4 templates I just "had" to have. And now it just sits in a drawer.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 09-30-08 11:15 AM
In response to LilSweetpea

I hate this flex ruler- whatever I cut out looks terrible. I just can't mae a good wavy shape I guess!

Rachel

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Rae_M

I have the flex ruler. I've only used it a few times but I really like it.

addicted2scraping
Veteran
addicted2scraping
In response to Aumommie

I would have to say most of the stuff I bought the first year...heres a short list

the Fiskars shapes
the fiscars circles
a billion letters (stickers)
the one ton origional sizzix machine
layout templates (never used em)
bargan paper packs

But theres good news..thanks to sb.com I know that I can use all my dies (sizzix,quikcuts,and otherstuff on my cuttlebug) YAY!!

Memories4Ever
Idol
Memories4Ever
In response to Rae_M

• owen&audrasmom Said:
I hate this flex ruler- whatever I cut out looks terrible. I just can't mae a good wavy shape I guess!

Rachel

Oh Rachel...don't give up on it! Keep practicing because it really is a great tool! I love mine.

spot5194
Pro
spot5194
In response to Aumommie

Another vote for the eyelet setters...I stopped using eyelets until I bought the crop a dile..I just havent figured out how to use the gromlets that came with it..grrrrr!!!

Cropper918
Resident
Cropper918
In response to Memories4Ever

I have to agree that it's the "Perfect Layers" rulers/paper trimmers. I really need a class on using them. I bought them from QVC and Lisa B. made them look sooo easy. I just forget how to use them the right way.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to CropMommy

another one for the eyelet setter with the hammer, that same week i bought the scraparatus and loved it another one is sticko stickers that looked childish. i bought them 4 years ago thinking they would just have to do since that's all my lss was carrying at the time and just can't use them anymore. it clashes with my pages. the ones i have just look like something you use to accent a summer camp project with when you were 7. luckily i am giving them to someone who can actually use them.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Well i am probably the weird one, but i dont care for and do not use my crop-a-dile. I on the other hand like the hammer one from MM - i can see exactly what i am doing, no guess work with that one! but like i said, it's probably just me!!

lauracrop
Expert
lauracrop
In response to vh678

Rub-ons! Even though I keep trying to use them, they never work right for me!!!

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to ChansGram

• Chan'sGram Said:
Well i am probably the weird one, but i dont care for and do not use my crop-a-dile. I on the other hand like the hammer one from MM - i can see exactly what i am doing, no guess work with that one! but like i said, it's probably just me!!

I love my Crop A Dile, but I still secretly enjoy using my MM hammer and setter. I just like to beat on something sometimes.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

I have to say that it is my sewing machine. I just hand sew with embroidery thread instead.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-01-08 07:55 PM
In response to ScrappyHeather

Oh mine is the big giant Fiskars Emboss thing. It is about 12x12 and never used! if only i had a crystal ball when i first started!!!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Foamy

Years ago I got the circle cutters from Creative Memories. I just never got into using those and gave it to a friend before I moved a couple years ago.

There are very few stickers out there that I can tolerate too. The ones I have I didn't buy though.

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Greenacres

Blade Runner for me too. Totally worthless......

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 10-02-08 10:46 AM
In response to Greenacres

• Greenacres Said:
Years ago I got the circle cutters from Creative Memories. I just never got into using those and gave it to a friend before I moved a couple years ago.

There are very few stickers out there that I can tolerate too. The ones I have I didn't buy though.

Ohhh...I LOVE my CM circle cutters...and oval cutters...and all the shapes I have. However, since I got my Cricut, I tend to use it more.

Craftnangel
Guru
Craftnangel
In response to LeeLo

• LeeLo Said:
  • Greenacres Said:

Ohhh...I LOVE my CM circle cutters...and oval
cutters...and all the shapes I have. However, since I got my Cricut, I tend to use it more.

I also like my CM circle and oval cutters... Still wishing for the Cricut!!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

okay, I've read the entire thread and I know I am now in the minority for this one:

I greatly dislike acrylic/clear stamps. This is the worst purchase I have ever made, thankfully it was only one set and they were on sale.

foxxee_d
Resident
foxxee_d
In response to vh678

I'm on the Fiskars Shape Cutter bandwagon. I can't stand that thing. All I ever end up with is torn paper.

jenn-133
Resident
jenn-133
In response to Aumommie

Another vote for the Fiskars shape cutter, too much trouble for me LOVE coluzzles instead
Coluzzle Starter Kit (Discontinued)

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes

• Craftnangel Said:
  • LeeLo Said:
  • Greenacres Said:

Ohhh...I LOVE my CM circle cutters...and oval
cutters...and all the shapes I have. However, since I got my Cricut, I tend to use it more.

I also like my CM circle and oval cutters... Still wishing for the Cricut!!

My friend has them and I LOVE them! I wish I had some!

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes
In response to Babys Got Blue Eyes

Never could get my Fiskars shape cutter to work either!

FreakyDarling
Tenant
FreakyDarling
In response to Babys Got Blue Eyes

When I first started out, I must have bought 30 pairs of the Fiskars shaped scissors, I just let my kids use them for school projects now.

JenTheMadScrapper
Expert
JenTheMadScrapper
In response to FreakyDarling

The pink paper tagger thing. You know the one like they use to attatch price tags to clothes? I forget who makes it but I bought one thinking it would be so cool and I never use it. Also my pink circle cutter from Ek Success . I suck at using it and I hate that I had to buy not only a glass mat to use with it but temporary adhesive too. It made it a lot more expensive and I never use it.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to JenTheMadScrapper

The Fiskars shape cutter is very touchy. You have to have it adjusted just right and it's very easy to bump it and mess up the setting. Once I figured it out though it really is a neat tool.

The tool that I never should have purchased was the Martha Stewart glue pad. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I couldn't figure out how to use it and it didn't come with instructions. I ended up with a rock hard pad of wasted glue.

annoniemous
Veteran
annoniemous
In response to Crazydiamond

• Crazydiamond Said:
I think I try to use everything i have bought!

The only exception is those awful tape runners from Walmart. They may be cheap, but I cannot get them to work. And I hate the sound of scraping plastic as I tape stuff.

I really enjoyed reading this thread because I am definitely a minority.

I don't like the Cricut (hate it, actually!).
I like my Fiskars shapecutter.
I love the walmart adhesive runners, and they are the only adhesive runners I will use (see quote above).
I never did figure out the Coluzzle, but I would like it if I could manage.
I love my hammer eyelet setter.
I hate the cropadile. Maybe the big bite is better!

What I do like the least:
I bought the MME Magnolia super pack at AC Moore. I love the colors, but unlike DCWV stacks, all the papers are virtually the same. I'll never use it. On the other hand, pretty much the only paper I use is from DCWV stacks, even though I have papers from companies like American Crafts and BasicGrey . I love my designer paper, but it doesn't have patterns that I actually use, where DCWV really fits me. I wish I had some Scenic Route paper... BG will always be my favorite paper company, but I find it doesn't fit my ACTUAL style.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to annoniemous

For me it is the tons and tons of stamps. I loved them when I bought them I just don't enjoy stamping.

foxxee_d
Resident
foxxee_d
In response to FreakyDarling

• FreakyDarling Said:
When I first started out, I must have bought 30 pairs of the Fiskars shaped scissors, I just let my kids use them for school projects now.

Oh, I totally forgot about my shape scissors. My MIL even bought me a set with a spinning stand and lots of different designs. It sits in a box-untouched unless I need to get at something stored under it!

mariposa326
Diva
mariposa326
In response to foxxee_d

• foxxee_d Said:
  • FreakyDarling Said:

Oh, I totally forgot about my shape scissors. My MIL even bought me a set with a spinning stand and lots of different designs. It sits in a box-untouched unless I need to get at something stored under it!

Yup, my million pairs of deco-edge scissors. I haven't used them in so long!

Ellen Deakins
New Kid On the Block
Ellen Deakins
In response to DivaDana

Oh holy cow, I have to agree with you on this one. I threw that thing in the trash because I didn't want anyone hating me after buying it from me at a crop yard sale, LOL.

• DivaDana Said:

Ryans_Mommy
Expert
Ryans_Mommy
In response to SplendidMoments

Believe it or not...i HATE my Clip It Up

scrapam
Guru
scrapam
In response to Ryans_Mommy

GREAT THREAD!!!!! This just reminds me that my decision to NOT BUY ANYTHING TIL I READ REVIEWS OF ON sb.com is a good thing! THIS SITE ROCKS!!!

scrappuccino1
Resident
scrappuccino1
In response to Aumommie

The little sewing machine!!

GrammaScrapper
Idol
GrammaScrapper
In response to Aumommie

The Shape Boss and the shape cutters, also the crimping thingy.

Her Royal Awesomeness
Diva
Her Royal Awesomeness
In response to GrammaScrapper

The zillions of JoLees boutique stickers I had to have but never found a use for. In fact, not many stickers DO suit me. Ha. I gave most of them to my scrappy family members hoping they get use out of them.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
Oh mine is the big giant Fiskars Emboss thing. It is about 12x12 and never used! if only i had a crystal ball when i first started!!!

If you have a cuttlebug you can use those templates to emboss. You just need a plumbers mat (i use a piece of a silicone baking sheet).

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to Ryans_Mommy

• Ryans_Mommy Said:

I can believe it. I hate mine, too.

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Shutterbugg

Maureen I have one set of clear stamps I don't like. They are really small though and just hard to place on the block.

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres

• scrappyJedi Said:
  • Ryans_Mommy Said:

I can believe it. I hate mine, too.

I don't want one because I devised my own system, but I am curious why you ladies don't like yours?

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-12-08 01:22 AM
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:
  • Foamy Said:

If you have a cuttlebug you can use those templates to emboss. You just need a plumbers mat (i use a piece of a silicone baking sheet).

ohhhh what a great idea! thanks for the tip!! i have a big shot.. think i will give it a whirl! thanks much

sweetj9
Veteran
sweetj9

I bought one of those eyelet setters with a hammer etc but it was hopeless. I bought it because it was cheaper than a crop-a-dile but I ended up buying one anyway. I wouldn't be without it now.

aquarian2886
Veteran
aquarian2886
In response to sweetj9

i recently got a MM circle cutter...I have ruined some pictures and a lot of paper...I know I probably just have to get used to it, but I am afraid to use it again, lol.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to GaMtnScrap

Oh that darn Blade Runner! I could never get it to work...the sad thing is that I bought it like 7 years ago and still have it laying around...maybe I should go throw it away!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

• Amykins RN Said:
Another vote for the Craft-n-Sew...

My vote is in for that darn thing too!! I did finally toss that one!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

• scrappyJedi Said:

For the fastenator, I love the look but also have problems with it stapling properly. So I just staple them without the paper to smash them and then glue dot them onto my layout. Way less hassle than actually trying to staple something!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to godschild94

Well I would have to say my creative memories personal trimmer!! It is way to small for me.. I almost always start out with 12 x 12 paper, so it really never worked for me.. I have a few others and they are all 12 x 12 and love them!

If any one is interested I just started a Garage Sale swap today, maybe someone else can use the items you don't want/like and you could get something you would use or like. PM if you need the link.

In response to ScrapCams

Wow...looks like the Craft-N-Sew has been a complete regret by most of us who have ever tried to use it. I think it worked once for me. So I'm with ya on that!

Also, I haven't heard much feedback about the "new & improved" Ek Success Dotto runners, but I much prefer the "old" version. It's like they don't roll..no matter how light or hard, or at what angle I roll it. I have had this problem with multiple brand new dispensers. Anyone else?

Edited by [email protected] on 10-13-08 07:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Frenzicscrapper
Expert
Frenzicscrapper
In response to Aumommie

I hate my circle cutter form Ek Success , It cannot cut pictures with because there is nothing to keep the picture in place. Major frustration.

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to Frenzicscrapper

The Cutter Bee paper piercing bugs! I thought they would actually punch holes in the paper for stitching, but they don't. I also can not make a straight line with them to save my life!

sibboo
sibboo 
Idol
sibboo
In response to Her Royal Awesomeness

• Queen-of-Awesome Said:
The zillions of JoLees boutique stickers I had to have but never found a use for. In fact, not many stickers DO suit me. Ha. I gave most of them to my scrappy family members hoping they get use out of them.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Frenzicscrapper

• Frenzicscrapper Said:
I hate my circle cutter form Ek Success , It cannot cut pictures with because there is nothing to keep the picture in place. Major frustration.

Put some adhesive on the back of your photo to adhere to a glass mat and cut.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to deigh_z33

• deigh_z33 Said:
The Cutter Bee paper piercing bugs! I thought they would actually punch holes in the paper for stitching, but they don't. I also can not make a straight line with them to save my life!

I agree with you on that... I thought I just wasn't talented enough to work that thing I got it on clearance at target and thought I was getting a bargain... I ended up getting the bazzil templates and love them!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics