Page 2 of 18 
Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*
In response to Foamy

Thank you Foamy!!
Really - I use mine every time I scrapbook. Love them!
Products Referenced in This Post:
Honey Bee Scissors (Discontinued)

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-19-08 03:33 PM
In response to Belle*

• Belle* Said:
Thank you Foamy!!
Really - I use mine every time I scrapbook. Love them!

I ordered them! Thanks for the tip

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

hope everyone had a awesome weekend

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to luciscraper

one for sharing, I love to do digi, if there is something you don't like, you can take it off, hehehe

Where has the time gone By Luci-scraper

Joy2scrapbook
Pro
Joy2scrapbook
In response to Foamy

Thank you Foamy. I love this hobby and keep trying to stretch myself. This thread is going to be lots of fun!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Joy2scrapbook

jci

anderjackie
Governor
anderjackie
In response to Belle*

Thank you Belle. You are such a gracious, generous lady! I try to remember that this is a thread for beginners, and that I probably don't have much to offer other group members, who have really been my teachers, so to have such a talented artist like yourself find something of value in my work means the world.

anderjackie
Governor
anderjackie
In response to anderjackie

Debbie, you have no idea how much time I have spent pouring over your LOs wondering how you did this or that! I am obviously completely ignorant of digi, but your work is so lovely that at some point I am going to have to break down and see what it's all about!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Jackie all you have to do is ask hon, I would love to help you do a few digi lo's, they are so fun, you can take one thing and change the color to match other lo's you do, the things you can do is endless

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Jackie, on your last 2 lo's you have the swirls cut out, did you do that by hand with a template or off of some pp?

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

Luci did you teach yourself to digi scrap or take a tutorial or class?? This is beautiful - I love the colors and lace and leaves - it is gorgeous. It reminds me of Christmas!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Belle*

I just started putting things togather on a lo and kept leaning as I went.

here is another on I did, I took a pic of Mollie and frosted it to 100% so it would fade right into the paper and then I faded the monents to blend in also, there is a flim over the pic to make it look old, the purple flower I changed the color to match the BG pp.

I love you By Luci-scraper

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi everyone! Just arrived back home . Had a busy five days. Will get caught up later tonight, my you girls have been busy!.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

hope you had fun

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

I like the way you washed out the larger photo of her - this whole thing is beautiful. This past May I was given a cool scanner by Cannon that I can do negatives and slides with. Lo and behold recently I discovered it came bundled with a cool photo program ArcSoft 5.5. I've never had a program like it and am having fun altering photogrphs, so I guess I am sticking a toe into digital scrap world!! It is amazing what one can do to a photo with these programs!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Belle*

You can also go to photobucket.com and alter a pic

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi Debbie! Yes it was nice to get away, even though the first two days were all business! Yeck!! Spent about an average of 8 hrs. each day in the truck traveling and waiting for DH to get his work done. He was delivering, training customer and installing a part for there mills.

Did some sightseeing on the island yesterday, and got a few good pics. The tourist sections were completely deserted of course, but enjoyed seeing my old stomping grounds again. Brought back memories of summers spent there when we were kids.

Glad to see the newcomers and the other los you girls have added.

Will have to get busy and start backtracking!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to LisaGregoryStarsailor

Hey Lisa! So glad you have joined us. Welcome!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
Hi Debbie! Yes it was nice to get away, even though the first two days were all business! Yeck!! Spent about an average of 8 hrs. each day in the truck traveling and waiting for DH to get his work done. He was delivering, training customer and installing a part for there mills.

Did some sightseeing on the island yesterday, and got a few good pics. The tourist sections were completely deserted of course, but enjoyed seeing my old stomping grounds again. Brought back memories of summers spent there when we were kids.

Glad to see the newcomers and the other los you girls have added.

Will have to get busy and start backtracking!

it's nice to go home once in a while isn't it?, can't wait to see your pic's, did you upload them already?

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to hisgirlre

Hi Stacey! Welcome to our rockin' group! Thanks so much for those great tips you did on that sweet lo. What a sweet moment between you and your baby. Really like all your techniques and especially am intriqued with the way you did your stitching. Has anyone ever had a problem with the paper ripping when you stitch on it?

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to anajul

Wow Wanda! Thanks so much for this gorgeous entry and the tricks used for getting that antique look. I have an old pic also of my grandfather beside the horse they had on the farm, and this inspired me for sure. TFS! And keep them coming.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hey my Girl!! Soo glad to see you here! And please don't be modest! HEHE! I continue to be awestruck on all these great ideas that I would never think of at all. The idea of cutting out a portion of your pp that you otherwise couldn't help hiding is so neat. I often look at paper when I buy it, and wonder where I could place my pic so that the best part of the pp is not hidden.

the idea of using the edges of cut out for framing is good to. Jackie I read the list of techniques you used when you origanally did this page, and their endless! You are so talented girl!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to LisaGregoryStarsailor

Stacey, what an all around touching, beautiful page you've done on your DD! The comparison of her to Angelo , the journaling about how you feel about her is so heartwarming!

Really like how you made the journaling page from scratch. So imaginative! The colors used here are stunning! TFS!!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

You crack me up! I might give that a try sometime, maybe it'll relax me enough to do some brainstorming.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to phamil

First, let me say that this picture is so pretty! the techniques for the cutouts and outlining the letters for demension is a great idea! Thanks Patti for the tips, I will certainly be giving this a go!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

I often think I'd like to try digi, just because you can do so much with your page, and they always end up looking so great!

Deb, never get bored looking at your los! Like the chose of all the embellies, so feminine! And so much to look at. xo

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Belle*

Woo Hoo! Another wonderful tip! Thanks Belle! I don't have much of a collection of stamps, find the nicer ones quite expensive, but you can usually pic up some nice rubons. Thanks for the idea, and the word out about the Honey Bee Scissors, probably will purchase myself some for the more intricate details of cut outs.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hey Doloras, bunches of thanks to you for that lo! Great ideas for templates and using corordinating pps for your lo. Gotta love those swirly flourishes, and great tip for the stand out white! Outstanding page as usual!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-20-08 06:02 PM

Luci,
you really have the frosting technique down! I think all your lo's have a softness to them!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

No, haven't added them yet. Just got a new camera and have to see how it works for uploading my pics.

Am really getting anxious though to get out my things and start trying out this ideas. Picked up a few really nice pps and other great finds at super cheap prices. Rite Buy had all their huge selection of sb things 50 % off, Michaels had pp on for 39 cents. Needless to say I was in my realm!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
Luci,
you really have the frosting technique down! I think all your lo's have a softness to them!

thank you so much

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

last one for the day

Mollie By Luci-scraper

scrappinraiderfan
Diva
scrappinraiderfan

I have been out of town for a few days and was checking in and wow these layouts and cards are gorgeous. Lots of great techniques. Some I didnt know. I think we will all be able to benefit from this thread.

Joy2scrapbook
Pro
Joy2scrapbook

Debbie, I am so amazed with your digi LOs. I have been wanting to try this and just recently updated the version of PhotoShop Elements I have, so I think I have a good tool to try it. Pardon my lack of knowledge here, but I noticed you mentioned "digi kits." Is this digital paper and embellishments? Or do you scan paper and other elements to include in your LOs? The techniques are amazing--frosting is WOW!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Hi everyone!
I'm back! Finally feeling better to start posting with the jet lag and everything. Here's one from me as a start.
Nature's Children By Scrapperlicious

Well, this is my first ever layout. I've used the spiral stitching here and lots of distressing. Feel free to ask any questions and I do have teh step by step at my blog. TFL!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to scrapperlicious

Hi Irene,welcome home, and glad your finally here! Checked out your upclose pics and detailed description of how to do this lo. Very nice of you to go step by step explaining how to do your techniques. Your fantastic and your blog is super!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Pam! It's great to be back!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• joy2scrapbook Said:
Debbie, I am so amazed with your digi LOs. I have been wanting to try this and just recently updated the version of PhotoShop Elements I have, so I think I have a good tool to try it. Pardon my lack of knowledge here, but I noticed you mentioned "digi kits." Is this digital paper and embellishments? Or do you scan paper and other elements to include in your LOs? The techniques are amazing--frosting is WOW!

digi kits are paper and embellishments, I hope you try it

anderjackie
Governor
anderjackie

Thanks Debbie. I just may take you up on that at some point. As to your question, I used a CB doodle genie template for the Happy Haunting LO, and I stamped with Autum Leaves swirls and then cut them out for the Natural Beauty LO.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I might just have to break down and buy some template's, thanks for the tip Jackie

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hey there girls! Just recently seen something in a scrap ezine I was quite taken with. Anybody up for a challenge? Just for fun! Would love to see your take on it!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel, and i was so graciously invited to your group today by Pam, so thanks Pam!!!
WOW - lots of talented artists in this group, awesome! some of you i know, and some i dont, so i will for sure get around to all of the galleries i havent seen yet
sooooo, thanks again pam, and im gonna jump back and read through the thread, im super excited to be here!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

A warm welcome Rachel! Hope you enjoy being here and can't wait to see more of your work!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Here;s another one from me.
Circle of Love By Scrapperlicious
TFL! I've stitched to create a layer over the pic and it's matting. I've more close-ups and details at my blog.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Ok ladies, I can't wait for your answers about the challenge. sooo here goes ! Im sure that most of you are familiar with what I think is a new thing and just coming out in the Scrap ezines. If it's not new to you, that's ok.

I just love the los that are totally done in black and white, and Im talking everthing! If you would like to show us what you come up with doing a page like this, it would be great! The pic may be black and white, or sepia. No other colors .

Are you up to this?

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Such intricate detail with those flowers! And what a beautiful women to!! Checked out your blog and the techniques for this Irene, and wow what alot of effort you put into these los! Thanks so much for going into such great detail explaining the how to parts.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Pam! As for the B&W layout, I've actually done one quite sometime ago but I've pulled it out from the gallery for a pub in Somerset Memories.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

OHH! Could you do another?? Pretty please??

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

I'm not sure if I could squeeze it in my tight schedule...lol! I've lots of do for being away too long...will try though.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Ok.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

Ok ladies, I can't wait for your answers about the challenge. sooo here goes ! Im sure that most of you are familiar with what I think is a new thing and just coming out in the Scrap ezines. If it's not new to you, that's ok.

I just love the los that are totally done in black and white, and Im talking everthing! If you would like to show us what you come up with doing a page like this, it would be great! The pic may be black and white, or sepia. No other colors .

Are you up to this?

pam, i absolutely LOVE that idea!!! i just bought a whole bunch of B&W stuff, Colorbok came out with the coolest transparencies, i couldnt resist, now i have something to do with them, YAY!
when would this challenge be due?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here;s another one from me.
Circle of Love By Scrapperlicious
TFL! I've stitched to create a layer over the pic and it's matting. I've more close-ups and details at my blog.

*holy smokes* that is incredibly beautiful! those colors/distressing work perfectly together, i love the tiny with bordering....amazing!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Rachel!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

Good Morning Rachel. I love the black and white pps and have a few in paislies etc. I am going to experiment with them and see what I can come up with. There is no set time when the page is due, just when you want to surprise us!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

morning everyone! Could I share a little toot? Check out this link.

http://prima.typepad.com/

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:

congrats irene thats awesome!!!!!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

Good Morning Rachel. I love the black and white pps and have a few in paislies etc. I am going to experiment with them and see what I can come up with. There is no set time when the page is due, just when you want to surprise us!

sounds great, thanks!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Rachel!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Hey there girls! Just recently seen something in a scrap ezine I was quite taken with. Anybody up for a challenge? Just for fun! Would love to see your take on it!

I'm game

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Are you up to this?

oh I love B/W lo's, when is the dead line?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• scrapperlicious Said:

congrats Irene, thats just awesome

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Yeah! This should be so much fun. I know all you girls will have such a different approach but still all using the same color scheme. This will be very interesting!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• luci-scraper Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

Thanks!

congrats Irene, thats just awesome

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Debbie, there's no deadline as some of the girls will probably be checking in at different times . so for anybody that's interested, you can start and submit at your own pace. We'll see how this goes and maybe I'll up the anty for the next one. HEHE!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Congrats Irene on your guest designer appearance and what a great interview! Fun facts on your journey through the scrapping world, and even picked up a few new pointers. TFS! What is Ephemera??

Edited by Skrappy Shutterbug on 10-23-08 05:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Pam!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Here's another from me.

1, 2 Smile By Scrapperlicious

I've used the two tone layering stitching and the metal ruler distressing technique here. To read more, chek out my blog and feel free to ask me any questions. TFL!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Congratulations Irene! It was so cool seeing you as Prima's guest designer. I hope they gave you a ton of new goodies!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

Hey Rachel, I'm so excited you are on here..I would love to hear about some of the techniques for your "precious butterfly" layout! The butterfly on there was amazing!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to inspired2day

• inspired2day Said:
Hey Rachel, I'm so excited you are on here..I would love to hear about some of the techniques for your "precious butterfly" layout! The butterfly on there was amazing!

hi! thanks for the warm welcome! sure, i'd be more than happy to share!!! did you check out my blog? i post each layout on it and describe what i did, but i can go over it again here, if no one minds

the ppr is Basic Grey , and it was rather pale so i inked it (tea dye, t. holtz) and used gold chalk around the white butterflies to make them stand out more. i outlined the bottom butterfly in my Signo white pen, and also created some lines in the middle which werent there originally on the paper. then cut about a zillion little tiles of gold ppr and smeared a thick layer of GLOO all over the wings, and placed each tile there with tweezers (yeah, thought i was crazy at the time too!) and added some glass beads and some sequins to the mix.
the middle of the wings have a chipboard flourish that i cut down the middle so i could have matching for each wing - then outlined them with the signo, and the blue-grey color you see inside the wings is chalking, i mixed blue with gold, and some green and yellow, then i took my Brilliance inks (in Platinum Planet) and used my finger to gently blend the chalks together, that ink pad also adds a lot of shimmer.
i cut little wings from a DCWV stack, as well as the gold border on the left side. I mosaic'ed the little wings just like the large butterfly. there is a Hambly transparency over the photo, and i did some hand doodles around it, with some rub ons, chipboard embellies and flowers. i used a metallic marker to color most of the flowers that gold color, and added polka dots with my white pen. i also added Basic Grey (euro edge) rub ons around the large butterflies' wings, and some gold printed vellum ppr to the edges that i tore and kind of just slapped on using GLOO to adhere it. the journaling is printed on clear ink jet film with a downloaded font.
i think that covers it, LOL! if anyone has anymore questions, please feel free to ask here, or pm, or whatever! thanks

precious butterfly
By Rachelk

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here's another from me.

1, 2 Smile By Scrapperlicious

I've used the two tone layering stitching and the metal ruler distressing technique here. To read more, chek out my blog and feel free to ask me any questions. TFL!

that is SO beautiful irene, as usual! love love love it!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-24-08 05:11 AM

• scrapperlicious Said:

Oh how wonderful is that! COngrats
Lynn

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-24-08 05:15 AM
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • inspired2day Said:

hi! thanks for the warm welcome! sure, i'd be more than happy to share!!! did you check out my blog? i post each layout on it and describe what i did, but i can go over it again here, if no one minds

the ppr is Basic Grey , and it was rather pale so i inked it (tea dye, t. holtz) and used gold chalk around the white butterflies to make them stand out more. i outlined the bottom butterfly in my Signo white pen, and also created some lines in the middle which werent there originally on the paper. then cut about a zillion little tiles of gold ppr and smeared a thick layer of GLOO all over the wings, and placed each tile there with tweezers (yeah, thought i was crazy at the time too!) and added some glass beads and some sequins to the mix.
the middle of the wings have a chipboard flourish that i cut down the middle so i could have matching for each wing - then outlined them with the signo, and the blue-grey color you see inside the wings is chalking, i mixed blue with gold, and some green and yellow, then i took my Brilliance inks (in Platinum Planet) and used my finger to gently blend the chalks together, that ink pad also adds a lot of shimmer.
i cut little wings from a DCWV stack, as well as the gold border on the left side. I mosaic'ed the little wings just like the large butterfly. there is a Hambly transparency over the photo, and i did some hand doodles around it, with some rub ons, chipboard embellies and flowers. i used a metallic marker to color most of the flowers that gold color, and added polka dots with my white pen. i also added Basic Grey (euro edge) rub ons around the large butterflies' wings, and some gold printed vellum ppr to the edges that i tore and kind of just slapped on using GLOO to adhere it. the journaling is printed on clear ink jet film with a downloaded font.
i think that covers it, LOL! if anyone has anymore questions, please feel free to ask here, or pm, or whatever! thanks

precious butterfly
By Rachelk

It is beautiful & love the clear inkjet film! I have tried that in the past, bust not with the same results! tfs
Lynn

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
  • rachelk Said:
  • inspired2day Said:

precious butterfly
By Rachelk

It is beautiful & love the clear inkjet film! I have tried that in the past, bust not with the same results! tfs
Lynn

thanks! yeah, i LOVE that inkjet film, im just trying to figure out how to not waste most of it when i print something b/c its kind of expensive...

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-24-08 06:10 AM

I will try to do this. You want just black & white used in the lo?
I only joined 2 challenges this month so I may have a chance to do this. Especially with no deadline! I realized last month that I joined too many... it was very hard to keep up with the comments!!! However I did that to myself!
Lynn

Edited by Foamy on 10-24-08 06:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

LOL! Oh I know that feeling to well! Signed up for too many challenges myself, and was up to 2 am in the morning sometimes determined to meet my commitments. Learned my lesson!

As for my little challenge to you ladies, yes everything is to be in black and white only exception is the pic. May be sepia or black and white. Have fun!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks everyone!

Rachel, that's a stunning page! Love that butterfly!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

LOL! Oh I know that feeling to well! Signed up for too many challenges myself, and was up to 2 am in the morning sometimes determined to meet my commitments. Learned my lesson!

As for my little challenge to you ladies, yes everything is to be in black and white only exception is the pic. May be sepia or black and white. Have fun!

lol! i learned the hard way about challenges too, now i only do a max of 3 per month, and even thats tough for me to keep up with

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Pam, I'm actually doing my B&W page right now but it will also be a guest designing assignment. So, will have to wait a bit before uploading here...lol!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
Thanks everyone!

Rachel, that's a stunning page! Love that butterfly!

thank you irene!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel! Sooo glad you posted this over the top lo! Seen it in the main gallery, and was instantly drawn to it. Wow!!!!

I agree that 3 challenges would be enough with keeping up to date with the posts as well.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Thanks Irene! Can't wait to see this one!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

I have a question to you Rachel. How long did it take for you to complete this?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

I have a question to you Rachel. How long did it take for you to complete this?

ummm, gosh im not exactly sure, probably somewhere around 4-5 hours would be my best guess

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

Im not surprised. So much to it and it shows.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to rachelk

one to share

Reach for your dreams By Luci-scraper

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

Wow Rachel, thanks for the info on the layout and your blog. the layout is gorgeous! The five hours of work definitely shows!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Gorgeous layout Debbie! Your digi work always impresses me. I love how you split the pic into different frames.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Debbie, there's no deadline as some of the girls will probably be checking in at different times . so for anybody that's interested, you can start and submit at your own pace. We'll see how this goes and maybe I'll up the anty for the next one. HEHE!

I just placed an order from here and my lo will be PAPER, yeah......

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• inspired2day Said:
Gorgeous layout Debbie! Your digi work always impresses me. I love how you split the pic into different frames.

aawww thanks

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I just love this kit, I thought the birds and the heart was perfect for me and dh

I miss you By Luci-scraper

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Debra, you always do such amazing digi pages!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• inspired2day Said:
Wow Rachel, thanks for the info on the layout and your blog. the layout is gorgeous! The five hours of work definitely shows!

aawww, thanks so much! it was a birthday gift, so i put a little more work into it than i normally would, i wish i took a pic of it when i mounted it in a cherry colored shadow box, it did look really pretty...
glad you liked my blog, im still working on it, i planned on having more chalking tips/advice in it, but i keep getting caught up playing with different stuff, lol...

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• inspired2day Said:

omigosh, i didnt know those were digi pages! WOW, it looks so "real" debbie, fantastic job!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

anisha! your gallery is rockin' girl!!! you have amazing layouts, love your style and attn. to detail!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

morning everyone!

anajul
anajul 
Diva
anajul

Oh my gosh!! What gorgeous layouts!! I am so over-my-head in this thread! So much inspiration here, if I can only put it to work for me! Happy weekend everyone!!
Wanda

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to anajul

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

hi ladies! are we all having a great saturday?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• scrapperlicious Said:
Debra, you always do such amazing digi pages!

aaawww thanks Irene

Page 2 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics