Page 3 of 18 
Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • inspired2day Said:
Gorgeous layout Debbie! Your digi work always impresses me. I love how you split the pic into different frames.

omigosh, i didnt know those were digi pages! WOW, it looks so "real" debbie, fantastic job!

thanks so much

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to luciscraper

hope everyone is having a great start to there weekend

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-25-08 04:02 PM

• luci-scraper Said:
I just love this kit, I thought the birds and the heart was perfect for me and dh

I miss you By Luci-scraper

wow just so beautiful! I have mentioned before that your work makes me want to try digi's .. it is so true! I think I would REALLY become addicted if I did start! I can lose hours on the pc...much less scrapping on the pc!!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-25-08 04:05 PM
In response to scrapperlicious

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here's another from me.

1, 2 Smile By Scrapperlicious

I've used the two tone layering stitching and the metal ruler distressing technique here. To read more, chek out my blog and feel free to ask me any questions. TFL!

I just love the colors here! everything is so rich & warm. Thanks for posting on your blog!
I am currently working on a blog... however it is nowhere near the quality of yours, but maybe someday! TfS, Lynn

Edited by Foamy on 10-25-08 04:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-25-08 04:22 PM
In response to Foamy

Hello!
Dolores suggested to me that this would be a good one to put on this thread! I am not sure that it has any particular special technique, (you ladies are so talented without me telling you how to do something)however I can explain how I worked with the glimmer mist!
The alpha is BG raw alpha. I took some of the Tim Hotlz worn lipstick ink & lightly inked the alpha. I then added Rangers Adirondack "watermelon" ink on top of the worn lipstick. I wanted to make the lettering shimmer without being sparkly, so I sprayed some glimmer mist on scrap paper & then with a art paintbrush, brushed the glimmer mist(of similar color) on the letters. This gives great coverage without being too wet, yet still blends the ink & gives the shimmer effect!
Thanks for taking a look
Lynn
Beautiful Smile! By Foamy

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

a friend gave me some glimmer mist and I love the look it, but it don't turn out right for me, what am I doing wrong?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

this one was so fun to do, I put most of the things uder the pic, and then just kept adding to it.

you keep me company By Luci-scraper

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Stunning pages ladies! You all do such amazing work!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
Hello!
Dolores suggested to me that this would be a good one to put on this thread! I am not sure that it has any particular special technique, (you ladies are so talented without me telling you how to do something)however I can explain how I worked with the glimmer mist!
The alpha is BG raw alpha. I took some of the Tim Hotlz worn lipstick ink & lightly inked the alpha. I then added Rangers Adirondack "watermelon" ink on top of the worn lipstick. I wanted to make the lettering shimmer without being sparkly, so I sprayed some glimmer mist on scrap paper & then with a art paintbrush, brushed the glimmer mist(of similar color) on the letters. This gives great coverage without being too wet, yet still blends the ink & gives the shimmer effect!
Thanks for taking a look
Lynn

lynn, this is FABULOUS!!! thank you so much for explaining your techniques, i have had a bottle of that glimmer spray for a couple months and cant quite figure out how im supposed to use it, so i was super happy to see you post this...i LOVE the BG title work, in fact i think im going to go order it right now, lol!
put this into my faves, love it!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
this one was so fun to do, I put most of the things uder the pic, and then just kept adding to it.

you keep me company By Luci-scraper

this is really beautiful, i love your placement, its all just so perfect

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
  • rachelk Said:
  • inspired2day Said:
Gorgeous layout Debbie! Your digi work always impresses me. I love how you split the pic into different frames.

omigosh, i didnt know those were digi pages! WOW, it looks so "real" debbie, fantastic job!

thanks so much

debbie, may i ask what the software program that you use for your digi pages is called?

scrappinraiderfan
Diva
scrappinraiderfan
In response to rachelk

OK so here's a black and white page I did for your challenge to us.

I smile because I'm your sister...
By Scrappinraiderfan

I started with a piece of handmade paper my sister sent me. I inked and layered white cardstock on top of that. Cut three strips of paper, 2 PP and 1 black cardstock, rounded the edges and adhered them. Then stamped my whole title. Added flowers, inked the edge of my arrow and attached. And whaaalaaaa a super easy great page.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to scrappinraiderfan

Rachel, I just use something I got for free at Wal-Mart, and I love how easy it isto use, I've had it soooo long I don't remember what it is called, sorry

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

This is great Rayette! Soo pretty, love the stamped title and your flowers ! I find these types of los so eyecatching even with just the neutral colors. Thanks!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!!

scrappinraiderfan
Diva
scrappinraiderfan
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

Im hosting my first challenge if anyone is interested let me know

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14841...

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

HAHA! I have a few ups! This should be interesting. Will let u know soon Rayette.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

here is my digi lo for the all B/W lo.

Love you By Luci-scraper

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

amazing pages ladies!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Hi Irene

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

OMG! Deb, this is sooo cool ! Im smilin from ear to ear . U really surprised me with this one. So much to look at and love the notebook! Love it!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Just want to say thanks to all you girls for giving so much of your time on this thread. Your the best! I you!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

thanks I had tons of fun with this one, I took from 3 differnt kits on this, and we u 2

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
Just want to say thanks to all you girls for giving so much of your time on this thread. Your the best! I you!

aawww! i love this thread, and im so thankful to be apart of this group! i loooove it

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrappinraiderfan Said:

By Scrappinraiderfan

I started with a piece of handmade paper my sister sent me. I inked and layered white cardstock on top of that. Cut three strips of paper, 2 PP and 1 black cardstock, rounded the edges and adhered them. Then stamped my whole title. Added flowers, inked the edge of my arrow and attached. And whaaalaaaa a super easy great page.

wow, awesome job! i really love the title, its sooo cute!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:

Love you By Luci-scraper

debbie you have some serious digi skills! this is awesome, im loving that spiral notebook effect, and the background looks amazing, great page!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Here's another from me.
Abundance By Scrapperlicious
Nothing major. Just loads of liquid pearls and flowers. Oh! I've cut out part of a die cut card stock and high light it with gold, black and white pen.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Good morning Irene. Was looking at this in the main. Love how you've framed the pic from the corner, and she's just to cute for words! HEHE! Do liquid pearls come in a bottle? And do you just sort of dab them on in a design?. I really am taken with flourishes on a lo, and would like to know a simple way to apply them by hand.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Morning Pam. Liquid Pearls are from Ranger as well. They come in bottles just liked Stickles with fin tip. It's very easy to use. Just squeeze them on and teh fine tip even allows you to doodle using it.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Thanks! Will definatly be checking this out.

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

Hi ladies. I have been having a tough time keeping up because I have been traveling so much this month to take care of various family members and have stayed in CT overnight 8 days this month! I get home and unpack and repack again LOL!

Irene your work is always always so beautiful. I love all the jewel tones and flowers and details.

Debbie/Luci your digital work is just amazing. I really stare and have a hard time convincing myself that it's actually digital! Gorgeous work.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Belle*

Hi Belle!

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*
In response to rachelk

Rachel that is positively gorgeous!!! Beautiful work!! The butterfly is astounding!! I love it!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Belle! Your work amazes me too!

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*
In response to Foamy

Foamy that is GORgeous!! In my faves! I love your lettering and flowers and paper choices - the whole thing!!

How do you brush the glimmer mist? Did you spray it onto a paint brush or onto something you could dip the brush in, or dip the brush into the bottle??

back again --

Oh duh -- i just re-read and saw that you sprayed some on scrap paper!!! I have some and have not used it much, I want to try this!!

Edited by Belle* on 10-27-08 05:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here's another from me.
Nothing major. Just loads of liquid pearls and flowers. Oh! I've cut out part of a die cut card stock and high light it with gold, black and white pen.

irene, as usual you have created perfection! this is so adorable, what a little doll
i love the stitching, is it actual stitching or a sticker/rub on? sorry, i cant tell b/c i've never done it myself

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Belle*

• Belle* Said:
Rachel that is positively gorgeous!!! Beautiful work!! The butterfly is astounding!! I love it!!

thank you Belle, your gallery is awesome, took a peek the other day but have to get back to it, your work is gorgeous

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:
Here's another from me.

irene, as usual you have created perfection! this is so adorable, what a little doll
i love the stitching, is it actual stitching or a sticker/rub on? sorry, i cant tell b/c i've never done it myself

Thanks Rachel! That's actual stitching.

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

Thank you so much Rachel..you are too sweet!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to Foamy

Thank you so much for the ideas on the glimmer mist. I ordered a bottle and I can't wait till it comes in the mail so I can start playing around with it. Your layout and the lettering came out beautifully!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to Belle*

Hey Belle. I hope everything is okay with your family and that the traveling doesn't get to you too much! Hopefully everything calms down and you'll be able to relax and unwind.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 03:57 PM
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • Foamy Said:
Hello!
Thanks for taking a look
Lynn

lynn, this is FABULOUS!!! thank you so much for explaining your techniques, i have had a bottle of that glimmer spray for a couple months and cant quite figure out how im supposed to use it, so i was super happy to see you post this...i LOVE the BG title work, in fact i think im going to go order it right now, lol!
put this into my faves, love it!

Thanks so much

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 04:00 PM

• scrappinraiderfan Said:

By Scrappinraiderfan

Really terrific job on the stamping! Awesome work

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 04:03 PM
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • luci-scraper Said:

Love you By Luci-scraper

debbie you have some serious digi skills! this is awesome, im loving that spiral notebook effect, and the background looks amazing, great page!

I agree! she does some amazing digi's!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 04:11 PM

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here's another from me.

Just amazing! The colors are sooo rich! really is beautiful

Edited by Foamy on 10-27-08 04:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 04:15 PM
In response to Belle*

• Belle* Said:
Foamy that is GORgeous!! In my faves! I love your lettering and flowers and paper choices - the whole thing!!

How do you brush the glimmer mist? Did you spray it onto a paint brush or onto something you could dip the brush in, or dip the brush into the bottle??

back again --

Oh duh -- i just re-read and saw that you sprayed some on scrap paper!!! I have some and have not used it much, I want to try this!!

Thank you soooo much! It took me a while with the glimmer mist.. always misting everything! I like to use a brayer also when applying it. Especially on a background or when using multi colors. There is a good video on the product page here that shows some great ways to apply it!
Thanks again !
Lynn

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 04:17 PM
In response to Foamy

I have recently started a blog... if anyone is interested in having your blog links on it, just let me know!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

thanks girls for all the very sweet comments on my B/W lo

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 06:20 PM
In response to inspired2day

• inspired2day Said:
Thank you so much for the ideas on the glimmer mist. I ordered a bottle and I can't wait till it comes in the mail so I can start playing around with it. Your layout and the lettering came out beautifully!

oh thankies so much!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Pretty layout Rayette. I love how you did the title! I don't even know where to start with an all black and white layout! Your challenge sounds like a great idea so I'll let you know if I can do it!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

here's another layout for sharing..In this layout i had Technique Tuesday tile which I papered. Then I inked the edges with red staz on ink to add some color and depth. I wrapped a berry bead garland around the frame to create a mini shadow box on my layout.
Christmas Love By Inspired2day

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

That is such a stunning page Anisha! Love the berries garland!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

This is lovely Anisha! Very rich colors and so classy! You were well on your way to a b/w when you started. HEHE! I know you can do it!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-27-08 07:11 PM

• inspired2day Said:
here's another layout for sharing..In this layout i had Technique Tuesday tile which I papered. Then I inked the edges with red staz on ink to add some color and depth. I wrapped a berry bead garland around the frame to create a mini shadow box on my layout.

Wow this is really amazing! I love the berries...so clever

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
I have recently started a blog... if anyone is interested in having your blog links on it, just let me know!

hey lynn, your blog is gorgeous! i've never seen layouts hung on a cafe rod before, thats such a great idea, and it looks beautiful...i'd love to link my blog to yours if you dont mind!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• inspired2day Said:

wow anisha, that is really beautiful! i have that b&w paper and have not been able to figure out what i want to do with it, great job, those berries are awesome!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to rachelk

Here's one of my layout for Prima as their GDT.
Heaven Sent You By Scrapperlicious
TFL! The tech here is to use glossy accents to freshen up the flowers.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:

ok irene, i had to break into the better smiley's for this one, cause girl,

this is amazing & totally gorgeous

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

Anisha that is positively beautiful!!! I love it, love the color addition it just MAKES it!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

awww! Thanks Rachel! You've made my day! Hugs!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

Thanks ladies for all the love on my Christmas layout!

Edited by inspired2day on 10-28-08 06:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Irene this is a gorgeous layout! I always love all your little details!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Anisha!

sgoetter
Queen
sgoetter

Just poppin in for a sec....Sorry I've been MIA...but life has gotten SOOOOO busy! My work schedule is a killer...I've been gone from home for 2 weeks now and it's killing me!!!

The rest of this year will be rather hectic..but I'll get back when I can!!

Beautiful work girls...awesome techniques you've shared...sure hope I get a chance to give some of them a try!!!

I'll be back as soon as possible.....

Hugs!!!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-28-08 08:18 AM
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • Foamy Said:

hey lynn, your blog is gorgeous! i've never seen layouts hung on a cafe rod before, thats such a great idea, and it looks beautiful...i'd love to link my blog to yours if you dont mind!

Oh thanks! It is still a little a work in progress, so a little empty! But I will fill it up! lol

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-28-08 08:24 AM

• scrapperlicious Said:

Wow this is just amazing. The colors are specatacular! I just want to reach out & touch it!! have to fav it.. tfs your techniques on your blog!

Edited by Foamy on 10-28-08 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
  • rachelk Said:
  • Foamy Said:

Oh thanks! It is still a little a work in progress, so a little empty! But I will fill it up! lol

i went ahead and added you to my page as a favorite blogger

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
Rachel, I just use something I got for free at Wal-Mart, and I love how easy it isto use, I've had it soooo long I don't remember what it is called, sorry

i think i missed this post - sorry about that. i cant believe its something you got for free! it must be really nice, cause someone just gave me scrapbooks plus, and i have no clue what im doing with it, and it doesnt look nearly as advanced as what you have....anyway, dont worry about the name, i was just curious

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

Shhh! Don't tell any one but Im addicted! HEHE! to Foamy's scraps!

Hey Lynn, just came from your blogspot. WOW! Very nice and as usual a feast for the eyes. I to am a follower. Added u to my fav. bloggers.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to sgoetter

Hi Susan! Glad to see you. Don't work to hard, unless of course your scrapping! HEHE!

Did you catch the post about my first challenge here? Check it out. Really anxious to see your version of it. Take care.xx

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-28-08 03:55 PM

awww geeee! you're making me blush

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

LOL!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

wow Foamy I love your blog, it's gorgeous

Irene love the new lo, you do such amazing work girl

Anisha, your lo is just gorgeous

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• inspired2day Said:

is this going to make your scrapbook lumpy? I wonder about that when I see lo's like this.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi Deb! Heading on over to your group. Finally going to jump in!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

that is awesome, thanks, and I hope yu like it there

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to sgoetter

Wow...I found you! So happy to be here! Hi ladies!Wonderful to have the opportunity to share, stretch,& grow as we create 'works of heart' our families will treasure. :-)
Off to a great start~ neat idea, Susan, for the peeling wallpaper look. :-)

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to micupoftea

Santa's Lap By Micupoftea
Sometimes less is more! With this page, I wanted the photo to dominate. So, I kept embellishments to a minimum. Used a bg paper with colors in it from the photo itself...black,golden. I tried various papers behind the pic as possible matting, but decided the inked music sheet looked best. To soften the straight edges, I punched random/unspaced holes.

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Thanks for the kind words Deb! This definitely would be lumpy in a scrapbook so I placed it on an easel. I originally planned for it to be a picture of my nephew, Nicholas, alone in his Santa costume with the title "Santa baby". I was going to frame it as a Christmas gift for his mother but I'm waiting on the new picture. Of course mine didn't come out!

Edited by inspired2day on 10-28-08 08:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

OOOPS! WRONG image!!!!! Argh...sorry!
mea culpa...I'm still new to this :-(
Shawn
trying once more...............
What Lies Within Us
What Lies Within Us By Micupoftea

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Shawn I love this layout every time I see it. She is beautiful!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Glad your here Shawn! Hope you have fun ! Thanks for submitting two of my favs. and the tip about how to really emphasise your pictures. Love your work and am looking forward to seeing many more.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

hey shawn!! its awesome to see you here, cant wait to hear how you do all the amazing stuff you do!!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to rachelk

well, i am almost done with my B&W page, and i must thank you Pam, think this was one of my favorite things to try, really challenging to only use those colors! hopefully will upload today

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-29-08 06:43 AM
In response to rachelk

Morning Ladies...

Thanks Luci for visiting my blog!

Welcome Shawn! I had a hot cup of berry zinger tea last night & thought to myself" hmm i wonder if micupoftea likes berry zinger'!!! Tooo much time on this scrapbook site lol!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-29-08 06:45 AM

• micupoftea Said:
Shawn
What Lies Within Us

This is so beautiful.I really like what you did with the mat! Such great work!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-29-08 06:49 AM
In response to Foamy

Belle, I got my scissors today! Looking forward to cutting something...anything!! thanks for tip!

Honey Bee Scissors

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• inspired2day Said:
Thanks for the kind words Deb! This definitely would be lumpy in a scrapbook so I placed it on an easel. I originally planned for it to be a picture of my nephew, Nicholas, alone in his Santa costume with the title "Santa baby". I was going to frame it as a Christmas gift for his mother but I'm waiting on the new picture. Of course mine didn't come out!

I would love to do a lo like this and put it in a shadow box, those are so pretty

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• micupoftea Said:
Santa's Lap By Micupoftea
Sometimes less is more! With this page, I wanted the photo to dominate. So, I kept embellishments to a minimum. Used a bg paper with colors in it from the photo itself...black,golden. I tried various papers behind the pic as possible matting, but decided the inked music sheet looked best. To soften the straight edges, I punched random/unspaced holes.

is that ink or paint on the believe plate? I love the look, gorgeous lo

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• micupoftea Said:
Shawn
What Lies Within Us

beautiful lo

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Rachel can't wait to see your B/W lo

Anisha on the lo you posted yesterday, how did you do the little letters, or did you buy them like that?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I seen thses last nite
Products Referenced in This Post:

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
  • micupoftea Said:
Shawn
What Lies Within Us

beautiful lo

ditto! everytime i see that page i say...ahhhhhh, soooo pretty!

anajul
anajul 
Diva
anajul

Shawn, what a gorgeous layout. She is such a beautiful girl!
Wow! What great layouts you ladies are posting! I'm still feeling a bit over my head here since I don't have any "secret" techniques to share! But, I am so honored to be included!!!
Have a great day everyone!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to anajul

Anisha, hope you like this lo

Be By Luci-scraper

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
Anisha, hope you like this lo

Be By Luci-scraper

that's awesome! i love the flowers, and the font/title work is perfect, sooo beautiful

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

I used to type them up on my computer and print them out. I would cut them out and then ink each letter but it was so time consuming. Luckily Making Memories makes the little letters in all different colors so i just use those and ink the edges. I hope this helps.

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Oh WOW..you are making me blush!! This is so sweet and so beautiful. Thank you so much. This is one of the nicest things someone has done for me, Debbie. It means the world to me!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

okay, i am finally done with the challenge page, was a lot of fun, but im such a slow scrapper, and it took me forever to decide on not having a title, i've never done that before!

daddy & me
By Rachelk

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

WOW this is gorgeous Rachel! Great job!

Page 3 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics