Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-11-08 06:42 PM
In response to Ingunn H

• Ingunn H Said:
Ok , here come my bl/wh Lo... not much tec here , but it is not easy to use only two colors !!!

Ég fann ei... By Ingunn H

This is an acetate printed jpg. I was gonna put it on the white Bazzill with the torn and inked edges but I´m such a thumb person that I smeared it with ink !!! Typical me !!!
So I cut out this frame and framed the jpg the old fashion way.
The black flowers are covered in stickles , Black Diamond, all flowers is Prima except the white ones, the big one is Heidy Swapp and the smaller is Bazzill , I used all Prima swirl , mm letters and AC thickers, colorbox ink, the black stackable.

The big pearls are on pins, it´s a leftover from the pins I made for the wedding, I made a ton of them and all the roses was with a pearl in the center.

The title is from the song I chose to be sung in our wedding.
I have already made a lo with Villi´s song.
It means something like: I did´t know how life was beautiful until I .... loved you comes next.

This looks amazing! So hard to do just a black & white! I love your swirls! Very striking lo!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-11-08 06:45 PM
In response to sgoetter

• sgoetter Said:
Here you go....my b/w layout....This was fun. Finally, a layout just for me! LOL! No real awesome techniques here. I did some paper distressing around the edges of the b/w print, then tore some spots and slipped a different ppr behind. I stitched the ppr to the white cs bg. Lots of inking. The photo is my DIL and my granddaughters taken several years ago. I used LOTS of flowers and black bling. I used pearls for the flower centers. Like I said...nothing too difficult!

Enchanting Moments
By Sgoetter

Thanks for looking!

great lo! I love the bling! Great distressing too! Really beautiful!

Ingunn H
Expert
Ingunn H
In response to luciscraper

• luci-scraper Said:
here is a card I made for my boss.

I inked the edges and used my crazy sisccors for the edges of the pp and the put my rub-on on and the put glitter on the rub-on

4U By Luci-scraper

Love it , have to try put glitter on rub-on, new tec 4u is so far out in translation but I really like to use only two letters instead of " handa þér " og " fyrir þig "

Ingunn H
Expert
Ingunn H
In response to sgoetter

• sgoetter Said:
Here you go....my b/w layout....This was fun. Finally, a layout just for me! LOL! No real awesome techniques here. I did some paper distressing around the edges of the b/w print, then tore some spots and slipped a different ppr behind. I stitched the ppr to the white cs bg. Lots of inking. The photo is my DIL and my granddaughters taken several years ago. I used LOTS of flowers and black bling. I used pearls for the flower centers. Like I said...nothing too difficult!

Enchanting Moments
By Sgoetter

Thanks for looking!

gorgeous !! love the stitching

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Ingunn H

Happy Wednesday Girls!! Im visiting my Mom for a few days. Woo Hoo! Back in the city!! Let me loose. HEHE Going to check out the scrap stores! Will be back tonight to check out what everyone's saying, and leave my two cents worth! LOL. Those b/w's are stunning!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-12-08 06:43 AM
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

Morning Ladies! Wow I fianlly get to scrap today after days of crazy stuff! ( And I do not mean crazy stuff in a good way lol!)

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Ingunn H

• Ingunn H Said:
  • luci-scraper Said:

I inked the edges and used my crazy sisccors for the edges of the pp and the put my rub-on on and the put glitter on the rub-on

4U By Luci-scraper

Love it , have to try put glitter on rub-on, new tec 4u is so far out in translation but I really like to use only two letters instead of " handa þér " og " fyrir þig "

I need more letters, hehehehehe

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Here's just a card from me to share. It's created out of Clear Scraps Acrylic sheet. I've created some circle flowers on pop dots for this card.
I Miss You Card By Scrapperlicious
TFL!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to scrapperlicious

Irene the flowers on the left, are they rub-ons? there gorgeous. I seen your ATC's on your blog, you should post them here to. They are so stunning.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Debra,

Teh flowers on the left are stamping using acrylic paint. My ATC? Those had been awhile. I've done quite a few batch. Which one do you mean?...lol!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

the other day, I Googled ATC's and your blog came up

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Do you know which one?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I'll go look, those where just stunning

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

ok..here are the ones that Debra is talking about.
Chinese Vintage ATC By Scrapperlicious

These are some chinese vintage ATCs. Some inking, embossing and stamping....if you would liked to see teh close-ups for each of them, you can check out this link.

http://scrapperlicious.blogspot.com/2008/02/chinese-vin...

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

those are so beautiful Irene, thanks for sharing those again

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Debra!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

no thank you, your blog is amazing.

Good nite girls

bettylou1
Mayor
bettylou1
In response to sgoetter

sue this is awesome as is all the los and cards you ladies have posted! and sue i just wanted you to know i really like the scissor method of distressing!! thanks for the info! i think i need sharper scissors but i am starting to get the hang of it!

Ingunn H
Expert
Ingunn H

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here's just a card from me to share. It's created out of Clear Scraps Acrylic sheet. I've created some circle flowers on pop dots for this card.
TFL!

so beautiful Irene !! the flowers are just stunning !!

Ingunn H
Expert
Ingunn H
In response to bettylou1

• bettylou1 Said:
sue this is awesome as is all the los and cards you ladies have posted! and sue i just wanted you to know i really like the scissor method of distressing!! thanks for the info! i think i need sharper scissors but i am starting to get the hang of it!

I purchased a Making Memories scraper and its just so much better to hold it , The scissors I always lose the grip on them . Heidi Swapp has also a scraper.. But I like better to hold the mm scraper.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Ingunn H

• Ingunn H Said:
Ok , here come my bl/wh Lo... not much tec here , but it is not easy to use only two colors !!!

This is an acetate printed jpg. I was gonna put it on the white Bazzill with the torn and inked edges but I´m such a thumb person that I smeared it with ink !!! Typical me !!!
The black flowers are covered in stickles , Black Diamond, all flowers is Prima except the white ones, the big one is Heidy Swapp and the smaller is Bazzill , I used all Prima swirl , mm letters and AC thickers, colorbox ink, the black stackable.

The big pearls are on pins, it´s a leftover from the pins I made for the wedding, I made a ton of them and all the roses was with a pearl in the center.

It means something like: I did´t know how life was beautiful until I .... loved you comes next.

oh how sweet!!! beautiful page, i absolutely love those flourishes, and such beautiful title work/words, awesome job

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:

4U By Luci-scraper

omigosh, beautiful card! i love those colors and that ribbon is so pretty

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

morning everyone!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Ingunn H

• Ingunn H Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:
TFL!

so beautiful Irene !! the flowers are just stunning !!

Thanks!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to bettylou1

• bettylou1 Said:
hello! wow!! i cant believe all the great things i am seeing on here! great work everyone! so hard for me to keep up with all of you but i want you to know i do enjoy the times i am able to get over here!..i just posted this lo...and wanted to talk about alphas...seems me and jackie think along the same lines! LOL...anyhoo!
we have talked before about altering chipbord letters and i have a bit more to say on that..
sometimes (more often than not) i find i dont have enough of the letters i need to complete my title..in this case i simply took a number"8" and cut it to make the "o's" that i needed..and i have as jackie has said done the same thing for other letters that were missing that i needed..just takes a little work sometimes..
i have also used sticker alpha and when i have ran out of the letter i need i simply cut around the sheet where the missing letter is and use that negative space for my missing letter!..
i know these are very basic scrapping tec. but i feel that those new to scrapping my find them useful! i know when i first started i never thought of some of these simple but effective ideas to solve my scrapping problems and some like the altering the alphas has stuck with me and been very useful!...
the detail descriptions etc for this lo are posted in my gallery...thanks have a great day!

BABY BOO
By Bettylou1

betty, this page is gorgeous, i love how you captured halloween so elegantly, and that pic is sooo adorable! amazing job

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
  • luci-scraper Said:
here is a digi from me. I cropped the pps and placed my matting and the bling ring under the pic and added some flowers and a heart, the flourshes on the top is word art and I crop the words off and just used the floushes

The best things By Luci-scraper

Great lo! I love the colors in this! looks sooo cheery!

i love this one - fantastic colors and those black flourishes at the top are awesome, love it!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
  • inspired2day Said:
Here's a new layout from me: I didn't do the quilling otherwise I would explain that as a technique so if someone else wants to explain how it's done feel free. I know we talked about stickles before so i used that to outline the 21 to highlight my title. I also have a question about paper tearing when the ends are curled over because mine never looks right..how do you all do it? Celebrate 21 By Inspired2day

Looks looks great! I love what you have done with that paper! I also like your title work too ! great job

i agree! beautiful page anisha, the bright colors look awesome and i love the layering, beautiful work

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
TFL!

goodness irene, that is one beautiful card, you're so gifted, i love it

LisaGregoryStarsailor
Diva
LisaGregoryStarsailor
In response to rachelk

Good morning girls!!! I am so excited today!! I recieved a couple of packages from Ebay yesterday and one of them contained the new Masks from Tim Holtz !!! I cant wait to get started...If you have not seen these yet, here is the link to the You Tube Demo he did and since we are all about sharing techniques, this is a great one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpswkp9_npM

Check it out. There are so many possibilities for using these. If any one has used them already, post your photos!! Lisa

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-13-08 08:24 AM
In response to LisaGregoryStarsailor

thanks for the link!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-13-08 08:24 AM
In response to Foamy

morning ladies!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • Foamy Said:
  • inspired2day Said:
Here's a new layout from me: I didn't do the quilling otherwise I would explain that as a technique so if someone else wants to explain how it's done feel free. I know we talked about stickles before so i used that to outline the 21 to highlight my title. I also have a question about paper tearing when the ends are curled over because mine never looks right..how do you all do it? Celebrate 21 By Inspired2day

Looks looks great! I love what you have done with that paper! I also like your title work too ! great job

i agree! beautiful page anisha, the bright colors look awesome and i love the layering, beautiful work

Thanks Rachel and Lynn!

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

• StarSailorScrapper Said:
Good morning girls!!! I am so excited today!! I recieved a couple of packages from Ebay yesterday and one of them contained the new Masks from Tim Holtz !!! I cant wait to get started...If you have not seen these yet, here is the link to the You Tube Demo he did and since we are all about sharing techniques, this is a great one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpswkp9_npM

Check it out. There are so many possibilities for using these. If any one has used them already, post your photos!! Lisa

I love Tim Holtz products so of course i want those masks. I have them in my cart too..well basically what isn't in my cart!
i can't wait to see what you do with them Lisa!

LisaGregoryStarsailor
Diva
LisaGregoryStarsailor
In response to inspired2day

Here is a new LO..Lets see, what did I do. I made a template for the surf boards, cut out 3 of them, used different stamps on them, folded them in half and inked the edge down the middle to get the crease. No new techniques here. Just inspiration from new papers. I did photoshop the photos and added an action to half sepia which kind of muted the bright summer colors, and what it did was coordinate more with the papers. Love my actions as much as Photoshop!! Now I am off to do a LO using Tim Holtz Masks...

Surfs Up
By StarSailorScrapper

Proud member of ***Memories To Last Cof/Critique Group**

and our group of course!!!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-13-08 04:53 PM

Here is a new LO..Lets see, what did I do. I made a template for the surf boards, cut out 3 of them, used different stamps on them, folded them in half and inked the edge down the middle to get the crease. No new techniques here. Just inspiration from new papers. I did photoshop the photos and added an action to half sepia which kind of muted the bright summer colors, and what it did was coordinate more with the papers. Love my actions as much as Photoshop!! Now I am off to do a LO using Tim Holtz Masks...

Surfs Up
By StarSailorScrapper

WoW! great lo! I love the surf boards & your framing is really great! Left love on the lo too ! lol TFS

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Surfs Up
By StarSailorScrapper

this is just gorgeous, I love the colors

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Gorgeous layout Lisa! Love the surf boards!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to bettylou1

• bettylou1 Said:
hello! wow!! i cant believe all the great things i am seeing on here! great work everyone! so hard for me to keep up with all of you but i want you to know i do enjoy the times i am able to get over here!..i just posted this lo...and wanted to talk about alphas...seems me and jackie think along the same lines! LOL...anyhoo!
we have talked before about altering chipbord letters and i have a bit more to say on that..
sometimes (more often than not) i find i dont have enough of the letters i need to complete my title..in this case i simply took a number"8" and cut it to make the "o's" that i needed..and i have as jackie has said done the same thing for other letters that were missing that i needed..just takes a little work sometimes..
i have also used sticker alpha and when i have ran out of the letter i need i simply cut around the sheet where the missing letter is and use that negative space for my missing letter!..
i know these are very basic scrapping tec. but i feel that those new to scrapping my find them useful! i know when i first started i never thought of some of these simple but effective ideas to solve my scrapping problems and some like the altering the alphas has stuck with me and been very useful!...
the detail descriptions etc for this lo are posted in my gallery...thanks have a great day!

BABY BOO
By Bettylou1

Betty, checked out your write up on the techs used and it looks like alot of fun. Love what you did with the lime green lettering, and this is a fantastic lo with so much detail and the pic has to be one of the cutest I have ever seen. Well done girlfriend! I will be referring to this for sure.! HUGS

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

• luci-scraper Said:
here is a digi from me. I cropped the pps and placed my matting and the bling ring under the pic and added some flowers and a heart, the flourshes on the top is word art and I crop the words off and just used the floushes

The best things By Luci-scraper

Deb, really like your digi's alot . You always use such beautiful colors and like your quotes also! xx

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

• inspired2day Said:

Anisha, what a bright and cheery lo! Those colors are rockin'. Love those quilled butterflys, there just too cute! Wonder how difficult it would be to make them ourselves? I to am interested in hearing how everyone does the curled torn paper. What do u use to roll the pp, and how far apart do you make your tears, and how deep?

Edited by Skrappy Shutterbug on 11-13-08 06:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

thanks Pam

here is one I just did. I used 3 pps on this one for my matting and put a fence under the pic also, I cropped the leaves off the branches so I could place them here and there, hope you like it.

the best thing about me is you By Luci-scraper

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
  • anderjackie Said:
Ok girls; someone is going to have to splain to me how you copy and paste other peoples posts in this forum! Pa-leeese! I'm hopeless!

Thank you so much Lynn, Debbie, and Betty for your sweet encouragement. If I missed someone, just holler at me like my kids do when I leave one of them out, or call them by the wrong name.

Scrappy, congrats on the house!!!!

Gorgeous work ladies. I think I've commented in your galleries. Here is one more from me that I hope you like:

Winter Adventure By Anderjackie

The blue & black diamond pp is what is left from my HG midnight kisses collection, as it the chipboard tag with "adventure" sticker lettered on. I matted it on black vellum that I also used for the base of the flowers. I placed it on the 8X11 snowflake pp (whose brand name I lost) after tearing and inking the edges and attached it over a strip of lace on the CI bg pp. I stamped and embossed "winter" on vellum and then cut it out attaching it with a ZIG glue stick. I cut out flowers from matching HG pp and layered them with MM 5th Avenue blossoms. I added black stickles to 2 of the niclindesigns snowflakes, and silver stickles to the other, which I attached with a silver brad to another vellum flower so it would show up against the blue bg. The stems and butterflies are hand cut from Cherry Arte pp, and I then added strung beads as a final touch.

Beautiful lo! love the strung beads& your hand cutting is great!
To answer your question about posting others posts in your reply.. on the lower right corner of the post you want to quote, there is a few icons, the one to the right of the orange exclamation point is a "quote this post"prompt. Click that & you are good to go! Whew, not very good instructions! (you should see my directions lol)

Jackie, you have done it again my friend! Picture postcard perfect! I don't know what else to say, but you'll always be someone who I'll be looking for! HUGS!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Ingunn H

• Ingunn H Said:

Really likin' this Ingunn! The torn edges and the deep distressing , the pearls in the center of flowers are soo pretty. Love those prima swirls! NIce job, and thks for submitting to the b/w challenge.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to sgoetter

Susan, it was worth the wait for this! You did an amazing job on this b/w! Thanks so much, cause I want to do some of these los. Left comment in your main. Hugs!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

• scrapperlicious Said:
TFL!

Thanks Irene for sharing this card. I am intriqued somewhat with the acrylic. Like how you can stamp flowers on it and have the clear background. Very pretty and think I might dabble in this sometime.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Surfs Up
By StarSailorScrapper

What a beautiful , beautiful page ! Love those awwesome beachy colors, and what ever you did with those pics, is soo cool! Could you talk more about actions with Photoshop? Thanks Lisa!

Edited by Skrappy Shutterbug on 11-13-08 06:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

• luci-scraper Said:
thanks Pam

here is one I just did. I used 3 pps on this one for my matting and put a fence under the pic also, I cropped the leaves off the branches so I could place them here and there, hope you like it.

One of the best things about this thread is YOU! Left some love in your gallery Deb! TFS.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

aaawww thanks so much Pam. And Mollie is a little devil all the time, lol

bettylou1
Mayor
bettylou1

thanks Inqunn!! i'll check them out! and thanks for the nice comments everyone..it sure was a busy month last month and this one is turning out to be the same!
learning some great tips here! cant wait to see more! i am loving the masks too! i havnt used the Tim Holtz ones yet but i did like the glimmer mist ones! they also have a video here at sb.com under the glimmer mist in the store!..hope everyone is havng a great week..

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to bettylou1

well I just placed my order for the sheer delights pps, can't wait to get them

bettylou1
Mayor
bettylou1

here is a lo i used the glimmer mist and masks on..i found if you spray then dab with a tissue then blow dry it quickly it works better!..love the look it gives ..i just entered this in the Cosmo Cricket challenge..oh..and BTW..i was also asked to have two of my Cosmo lo's posted to thier web site! the lo's are listed under the wanted collection and the dutch girl..dont know if they got the lo i did using the dutch girl yet as she just asked me today to post it! a little toot i guess!?

ICY CUISINE
By Bettylou1

yes i just checked! it is there also..here is the link if you want to see thier web site also..

www.qbaroo.com/cosmocricket/gallery.cfm?galleryoid=105

Ingunn H
Expert
Ingunn H

Love how you made the template , it´s just like real things... but with a swirl this paper is gorgeous and the flower is awesome

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to bettylou1

• bettylou1 Said:
here is a lo i used the glimmer mist and masks on..i found if you spray then dab with a tissue then blow dry it quickly it works better!..love the look it gives ..i just entered this in the Cosmo Cricket challenge..oh..and BTW..i was also asked to have two of my Cosmo lo's posted to thier web site! the lo's are listed under the wanted collection and the dutch girl..dont know if they got the lo i did using the dutch girl yet as she just asked me today to post it! a little toot i guess!?

ICY CUISINE
By Bettylou1

yes i just checked! it is there also..here is the link if you want to see thier web site also..

this is gorgeous

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-14-08 07:49 PM

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
  • luci-scraper Said:
thanks Pam

One of the best things about this thread is YOU! Left some love in your gallery Deb! TFS.

Wow really like what you have done with the leaves here! great work!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-14-08 07:50 PM
In response to bettylou1

• bettylou1 Said:

ICY CUISINE
By Bettylou1

this is one of my fav -favs! just love it!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-14-08 07:55 PM
In response to Foamy

Okies here is my latest. It was for a sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketchbook. I have a problem following sketches! I get carried away! I have details on my blog! Figured it would be easier to send your there than retyping lol.
Also Anna looks a little flushed...it does not look that way in rl... just on the upload! thanks for looking

2 Little Bows
By Foamy

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to Foamy

Lynn, your los always have great colors and really pack a punch! It's the wow factor! Delightful page and your little neice is adorable!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

morning everyone!

Lynn, that's a stunning page!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Good Morning Irene

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Lynn love the page, will have to go check it out on your blog

Hi Pam and Irene

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Lynn left you some love in your blog

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

here is a card I just made. I used my black ink pad on the edges, and used my corner punch on the edges, it has a pocket on it, I just glued the edges of the pps. I put a rub-on in the lower left corner and then put glitter on it to bring it out more. My ribbon had wire in it and I removed it, to give it a softer look.

Sweet blessings By Luci-scraper

sgoetter
Queen
sgoetter

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to sgoetter

hope everyone had a great weekend!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-16-08 05:04 PM

Thanks Pam, Irene & Debbie!
I really appreciate it. I kinda struggled through it.. was not feeling the love from it! But that is a learning experience!
Thanks ladies for blog visits too! I am going to do nothing but visit blogs later tonight~ Always get so inspired!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-16-08 05:06 PM

• luci-scraper Said:
here is a card I just made. I used my black ink pad on the edges, and used my corner punch on the edges, it has a pocket on it, I just glued the edges of the pps. I put a rub-on in the lower left corner and then put glitter on it to bring it out more. My ribbon had wire in it and I removed it, to give it a softer look.

Sweet blessings By Luci-scraper

great job! I love the inked edges & the glitter just adds a sparkle to the already pretty card

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-16-08 05:10 PM
In response to Foamy

Oh this has been "an out to dinner" weekend! Went out with friends for dinner Friday night. Took my mom for breakfast Saturday morning. Had dinner with my sweet son & daughter in law last night & have dinner with 2 friends tommorrow night!! I will be scrapping menus soon !!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

thanks Foamy

hope everyone had a awesome weekend

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Hello everyone!

Debra, love your card! It's so pretty!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

thanks Irene

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

hey ladies! im so sorry i've been MIA...i have some catching up to do, but wanted to share WHY i've been missing
i've began teaching myself digi scrapping on PS, and im just loving it so much..its so much faster! here is my 1st ever page:

precious
By Rachelk

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to rachelk

and i actually just finished another one this morning...

Little Girls...
By Rachelk

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

wow! amazing digis Rachel!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Rachel those are amazing digi

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

here is my new one

Mollie By Luci-scraper

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

one more I just did

Memories By Luci-scraper

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

hi everyone! thanks for the love on my new digi pages, it really means a lot to me when i say i totally "winged it" i mean it, i still have a lot to learn and im very thankful for the encouragement so far

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• luci-scraper Said:
here is my new one

Mollie By Luci-scraper

debbie, i love your new pages! this one is amazing though, that chain link fence looks awesome!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

wow! Debra, you never fail to amaze me with your digis!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Here's my latest project to share.
2008 Review By Scrapperlicious
It's an altered house for year 2008 review.

bettylou1
Mayor
bettylou1

wow! cool house Irene! and rachel!! that is fantastic for first time!! and deb yours are always beautiful!!..i havent been doing much scrappin that has any tecniques in it..been mostly making floral arrangements for customers for christmas! i think i am done with the last order! thanks goodness! i am all ready getting tired of looking at christmas stuff! lol..but hey i cant wait to do a few more christmas lo's!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to bettylou1

Well! Im back on my own stomping grounds again. Getting ready to start packing again this week . Moving into my new place before the end of the month. Can not wait to get my scraproom organized and get something done !!! Haven't completed one lo in three monthes.

Rachel and Debbie , I left some love in your galleries. Very impressive digis.

Irene, wow girl you are incredible! What are you going to come up with next??? Will be checking out your blog for more info soon. xx

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• scrapperlicious Said:

wow this is amazing. And thanks for the sweet comment on my digi

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
  • luci-scraper Said:
here is my new one

Mollie By Luci-scraper

debbie, i love your new pages! this one is amazing though, that chain link fence looks awesome!

thanks so much

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
Well! Im back on my own stomping grounds again. Getting ready to start packing again this week . Moving into my new place before the end of the month. Can not wait to get my scraproom organized and get something done !!! Haven't completed one lo in three monthes.

Rachel and Debbie , I left some love in your galleries. Very impressive digis.

Irene, wow girl you are incredible! What are you going to come up with next??? Will be checking out your blog for more info soon. xx

good luck on the move

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Thanks Betty, Pam and Debra!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

you are so welcome

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-18-08 05:49 PM
In response to rachelk

• rachelk Said:
and i actually just finished another one this morning...

Little Girls...
By Rachelk

Wowsa!!! Rachel!
Oh my these are great! I think I am starting to get the Digi itch! But I am on the pc all the time anyway...that would mean more! Hmmm I wonder if I could play my pirate game AND do digis at the same time!!! LOL My crew would wonder what was going on! They would all have flourishes on their little pirate people!

Edited by Foamy on 11-18-08 05:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-18-08 05:53 PM

• luci-scraper Said:
one more I just did

Memories By Luci-scraper

Great Digi's Luci!
I really like those leaves & how you place them so perfect on your lo's great work

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-18-08 05:55 PM

• scrapperlicious Said:

Irene this is beyond great! I read on your blog how much you really enjoyed doing this & it really does show! This looks like you loved every moment you were working on this! It should be on the cover of some Altered Art mag.. it is great! tfs

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day
In response to Foamy

Wow..everyone's work has been gorgeous! I'll have to get to the galleries and leave some love. and all the black and white layouts have been gorgeous!

Rachel great job on your digis especially for your first time! You are a natural And I checked out your blog and I love what you said about chalking. i am definitely gonna try what you said.

Irene, your altered house is amazing..I saw it on your blog and all the work you put into it is fantastic! And congrats on blog of the week You deserve it..you are definitely the queen of new techniques!

Deb, your layouts are always gorgeous!! And I can't wait to see what you do with the sheer delights

Betty it makes so much sense that you arrange flowers..it explains why the flowers arrangements on your layout are always so gorgeous!

Lynn I love seeing your work and I started trying what you said with the glimmer mist and your right it helps to practice!

Lisa your layout with the surf boards was awesome! Great work!

Skrappy good luck with the move! hope it goes smoothly!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Anisha I can't wait to get my sheer delights, I'm so excited

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 11-20-08 07:47 AM

• luci-scraper Said:
Anisha I can't wait to get my sheer delights, I'm so excited

I can't wait to see what you guys do with them!

Boy I have got to start on my Christmas cards. Anybody else not start yet?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

I have already made 20 Christmas cards and still need to make more

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

here is one from me

This Moment By Luci-scraper

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Gorgeous page Debra!

I've actually uploading something that I've been working on on my blog and of any of you would liked to have a piece of me at your blog or sites, feel free to use it...lol!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

love it Irene, it is so pretty

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

here is one from me

Amazing Grace By Luci-scraper

scrapperlicious