Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #85: Feeling Like Fall!        (Topic#1483293)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

What is this thread about?

Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself here and here in the Prayer Request Blog. This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved, and currently Jenni (c-leaper) is the only one doing that. (She will probably grab a person or two here in the next couple days to help oversee the admin duties.) The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Who, US???? Pimp BLING??? NEVER!
Buy bling! Have bling! Use bling! Bling is a beautiful thing!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

*yawn*

Thread is here. Links should work. Didn't try them. If they don't I'll go back and fix 'em tomorrow. G'night.

Tenant

How does a virtual crop work??? I am not familiar with it...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to scarlett_m2002

You just jump in! We're quite a chatty bunch. Some of us actually crop (or cardmake or work on any kind of crafty goodness) but it's not required. Welcome!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to scarlett_m2002

• scarlett_m2002 Said:
How does a virtual crop work??? I am not familiar with it...

Hi Scarlett.

It's a lot like a regular crop would be - you sit around and chat...and sometimes you actually get work done on layouts. Only, for this chat, we do it "virtually" - online.

Hope you stick around and chat with us!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Well, it took most of the week, but I got the scraproom done.

Jenni's H(e)aven By C-leaper

You can check out the other pics from my room once you're in the gallery.

And Dawn...I made sure to include a picture of the tie pegs as ribbon holders.

Edited by c-leaper on 10-17-08 01:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

Morning!!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

And some layouts I managed to do over the past few weeks and I'm just now getting posted to my gallery:

Snapshots By C-leaper

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to c-leaper

Jenni, I saw your new room in the gallery! Gorgeous.

Once again I'm wide awake, I think because I slept most of this afternoon and early evening. Now I can't sleep. My schedule is all off.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to Kimberly Rae Cole

Morning Liz.... David and I are guesting with a guild this weekend at Ren Faire.... pretty exciting.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

That sounds like a lot of fun, Kim. We found a new faire/feast here in NH for this weekend, but we're not sure if we're going to go or not. We've been gone for the past two weekends and JOhn has a game next weekend. It might be nice to be schlubs at home.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

A set. The frame was a going away gift for our neighbors. The LO went into DGS' book.

First Friends (Frame) By C-leaper

First Friends (LO) By C-leaper

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• Altered Whimseys... Said:
Jenni, I saw your new room in the gallery! Gorgeous.

Once again I'm wide awake, I think because I slept most of this afternoon and early evening. Now I can't sleep. My schedule is all off.

Heheheh. "All off" is my normal schedule anymore.

to Kim & Liz.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to moxiegirl23

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
That sounds like a lot of fun, Kim. We found a new faire/feast here in NH for this weekend, but we're not sure if we're going to go or not. We've been gone for the past two weekends and JOhn has a game next weekend. It might be nice to be schlubs at home.

That's one of those things I've always wanted to do but never had the chance. I say do it. The season will be over soon enough and then you can be schlubs.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

I really like the way the colors in this one turned out. One of my most fun "fandom" moments.

Piracy Primer By C-leaper

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

And my last one (for now). I especially like this one because of its symbolism...and the fact that there are no people or animals in it, and yet it tells the story.

Doorway to Your Future By C-leaper

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

I just submitted my inventories for the stores I visited yesterday. I need to visit 4 today. I'm hoping that some of the stores already took care of their returns so I don't have to. I'm going to need to leave in about five minutes, I think, anyway.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

And with that, I have to get ready to go and we're supposed to get yet another admit. That will be our 5th tonight.

My pre-work sleeping pattern yesterday didn't happen like it should have, and I can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment. Oh well.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

I just submitted my inventories for the stores I visited yesterday. I need to visit 4 today. I'm hoping that some of the stores already took care of their returns so I don't have to. I'm going to need to leave in about five minutes, I think, anyway.

Be careful out there among the English.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to c-leaper

• leebla Said:
  • jelly97 Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
Although I worry that Elizabeth imploded!

You know.. he didn't say ALL cases were faked.

And now everyone is mad.

I didn't implode, I collapsed.
Up at 3:45am wednesday to drive to the airport, fly to Atlanta, drive an hour to the office, alllll day of surveying the office, dinner with the boss lady, then drive over 2 hours to the next site, a few hours of sleep, up, crisis when boss lady couldn't find her laptop, until we found out she left it at the office, to next site, disasterous survey, left there early, drive all over heck to find a bead store for boss lady, over an hour back to airport, fly back, drive home, deal with family....

crawled in bed and watched Gray's Anatomy and ER and passed out.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I cannot find my bankcard. Its somewhere in this house, just not where it should be. I'm trying to remember what I did with it the last time I hit.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

if you're me...pants pockets...always

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

unless you used it online, then it's stuck in the top of your keyboard

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Not pants pocket because I checked all of them. I think I set it down on a surface here in the house and the only one I haven't checked is my bedside table because John's still asleep. I've gone through all the bags I've used in the past week, too. It is someplace incredibly obvious or increidbly stupid and I will find it eventually. Worst case scenario, I write a check for cash at the bank.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

hubby went to get his bloodwork and another echo done this morning, then he's off to work. Chief is going in to have his nails trimmed at 9:30. And the rest of the day, I am soooooo far behind on stuff for work and stuff I ought to fix at the office by Monday, that I may never stop until Monday....except for Tim Holtz classes Sunday!

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

That's one of those things I've always wanted to do but never had the chance. I say do it. The season will be over soon enough and then you can be schlubs.

This is the last one of the season, then we're going to be spending the winter months preparing our costumes, our characters, and what not for the spring. I'll also be recovering from surgery this winter so I'll have lots of time to 'read up' on Elizabethan culture....

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

If we didn't spend two weekends in a row at a faire, I would be planning routes and stuff for this one. It's not that I'm Renn-ed out, but it's been a busy week with the working and the Sarah Palin and the anxiety requiring extra drugs and lots of naps, so I'd rather stay home and be schlubs.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hi Jenni, Kim, Liz! Morning!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

ooops... and Elizabeth too!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I've changed my plans again. I'm not doing store visits today. I might squeeze one in tomorrow morning, I'll do fluff visits Monday and Tuesday and finish returns before the end of the month. My knees ache, my anxiety is choking me, I'm gonna naeed a med change and while John did laundry yesterday, somehow all of my pants got missed. All my shirts, bras and underwear are clean, but I am pantsless. And I need to find that stupid bankcard.

Edited by SticklesQueenMoxie on 10-17-08 02:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Morning Cathy!

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole

• c-leaper Said:

If we didn't spend two weekends in a row at a faire, I would be planning routes and stuff for this one. It's not that I'm Renn-ed out, but it's been a busy week with the working and the Sarah Palin and the anxiety requiring extra drugs and lots of naps, so I'd rather stay home and be schlubs.

I hear ya..... that will be me next weekend.... schlub queen of Rancho Cordova

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Abby's got breakfast. iTunes is updating to the newest version of the software that I just updated two weeks ago. Xanax is kicking in. I need to start laundry and when John gets up I'll finish the kitchen.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Morning Cathy!
Hi Kim!

Liz, sounds like a mental health day is in order.

I have decided I have plum LOST my mind. I have let some things get behind that should NEVER be behind. I have so much going on right now I cannot keep it all straight.
I know I need to go to the camper this weekend and help hubby get it cleaned up and start winterizing it and everything else, and I don't want to. I have GOT to focus all day today on work. When I am not focused on training someone who is hard to train on a computer.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Sweet! I just won $7 on powerball! Checking old numbers.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

Morning. I''m going to be so glad when my boss is back. That stupid Jumpee phone rang until 7 pm last night. I don't know how he does it. I wanted to throw the stupid thing against a wall. You can't get away from it!!!! Only 3 more days....feels like a week though.

Edited by Scrapnut16 on 10-17-08 03:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I wrote my letter to Denis Leary. It's in my blog (link in siggy) if you are interested.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Where did this morning go? I'll check in from work.

Hope everyone is having a Fantastic Friday!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Brava, Cathy! Great letter!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

oooh, the xanax just kicked in with a vengeance! I cannot feel anxious, even if I try and I again have this weird cumpulsion to lean to the left all the time. I'm not dizzy, but I'm definately feeling something.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

someone quick....tell me how wonderful Bill is!

Cause I hung up the phone with him and told him I am diving headfirst into a project. He called me back two minutes later and said traffic stopped dead for an accident and he needed me to look up how to get him around it. I told him that I needed a minute because I had just rebooted my computer and he said no problem because he was stopped dead there. And then 30 seconds later SNAPPED at me because it was taking me too long to look it up!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

you love Bill. He is wonderful. Remember how he helped you make thos blankets last year?

Maybe he needs a GPS unit for Christmas?

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

oooh, the xanax just kicked in with a vengeance! I cannot feel anxious, even if I try and I again have this weird cumpulsion to lean to the left all the time. I'm not dizzy, but I'm definately feeling something.

I could use some of that right now. I'm a mess. Doing two jobs at the exact same time is not working very well. Plus I have to carry this phone with me all weekend.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrapnut16

I'll share. I'm not stingy with them.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

Thanks, Liz! I need something to calm me down. For once I am not looking forward to my weekend.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Laundry is started. Dishwasher is running. Scrubbing bubbles are soaking my countertops and I'm thinking of making some cookies for us to have since we don't have any sweet snacks in the house.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
someone quick....tell me how wonderful Bill is!

Cause I hung up the phone with him and told him I am diving headfirst into a project. He called me back two minutes later and said traffic stopped dead for an accident and he needed me to look up how to get him around it. I told him that I needed a minute because I had just rebooted my computer and he said no problem because he was stopped dead there. And then 30 seconds later SNAPPED at me because it was taking me too long to look it up!!

Bill is wonderful! He helps you deal with the "essence"

And remember, that he was just dealing with his own stress of sitting in traffic and not being where he needed to be and having to face his own mortality as he goes through all these medical tests etc. And you are dealing with your stress of having to concentrate on a project when you'd rather be in the arms of your loving hubby who you worry about and pray that he lives a long healthy life.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Laundry is started. Dishwasher is running. Scrubbing bubbles are soaking my countertops and I'm thinking of making some cookies for us to have since we don't have any sweet snacks in the house.

Mmmmmmmmmm cookies!!!!!!!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

John's been on the phone for the last 20 minutes. I'm dying to know who he's talking to, because it sounds more like an official work related call instead of a hey buddy lets shoot the breeze one.

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

Dang. Posted on the other thread before I realized it was Friday and there's a new one!

Oh, well.

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrapbookbuzz

Hello! Skimmed.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

okay...resume your regularly scheduled chat

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• scrappycath Said:
I wrote my letter to Denis Leary. It's in my blog (link in siggy) if you are interested.

Great job, Cathy.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

you love Bill. He is wonderful. Remember how he helped you make thos blankets last year?

Maybe he needs a GPS unit for Christmas?

I second that!

DH loves his. Although he already knows the way. I guess he likes to hear.. "dong-ding, turn left in on Interstate-10 South" better than my "what are you doing, you're going to miss the exit".

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jellyziva

Elizabeth,

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I failed to get up earlier to get the kids ready. The meds (or my sinus) are still making me drowsy.

I have another unrelated dr's appt today. I think I'll get some more ingredients for the Posole for tomorrow.... oh wait, need to rent some costumes too. Guess I'll HAVE to stop by LSS since it's right next door?

I have so much stuff, I should stop. Maybe I won't even stop by their sale table. Lately I've been buying for my gift projects. I guess I 'benefit' from the leftover though... although what I got is mainly 20-40% off.

I will be picking up my bday/anniversary present from DH from sb.com today, I hope.... so much fun!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Elizabeth,

How are you Vivian?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jellyziva

Hey, Shirley. I'm better but still off this week. Hoping to get Blake this weekend.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

That should be fun.. but take it easy too!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to jellyziva

I have never participated before but wondered if I could join you all?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

Welcome, Jennie. It's a little quiet here at the moment, but don't let that stop you.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

• scraphappy2006 Said:
I have never participated before but wondered if I could join you all?

Hello, Jennie. Jump on in!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

OK I just found out why I was freaking out so bad last night and why I have felt nauseous since yesterday. My little visitor started this morning. It sure explains alot. I had to run out to the store cause I didn't have anything with me.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

just back from lunch...the guys here at the office ordered pizza. It is so different working in an offic of 6 guys and being the only woman. I used to work with 25 women and 1 guy.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

John's been on the phone for the last 20 minutes. I'm dying to know who he's talking to, because it sounds more like an official work related call instead of a hey buddy lets shoot the breeze one.

Potential????

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hi Jennie! I'm Cathy.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hi Susan! I hate when Aunt Flo, or Dot comes to visit. But she doesn't visit me so much anymore. She sends a new visitor instead. Windy, causes hot flashes and such!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

• scrappycath Said:
Hi Susan! I hate when Aunt Flo, or Dot comes to visit. But she doesn't visit me so much anymore. She sends a new visitor instead. Windy, causes hot flashes and such!

I can't say I've ever PMS'd that badly before. I almost threw the Jumpee phone at the wall cause it wouldn't stop ringing. And the next minute I just wanted to curl in a ball and cry.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I say you should get on the jumpee thing and have a ball!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I am going to be the guest reader in Patrick's class room this afternoon. I forgot to ask for time off. And all this work is getting piled on me at the last minute - as is typical from our wonderful Dir. of Mktg.

I told my boss I really need to do this, I'll only be gone about 45 mintes. So I'm going to eat lunch at my desk so I can go do this at 3pm our time

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

good for you, Cathy.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Remember all that backing up I did? I found 13 pics that got missed because I took them with Abby's camera and I need to fit them in where they belong. I don't think it will be too big a deal, I just need to figure out which sequence they belong to.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

good for you, Cathy.

It's the important stuff in life!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Remember all that backing up I did? I found 13 pics that got missed because I took them with Abby's camera and I need to fit them in where they belong. I don't think it will be too big a deal, I just need to figure out which sequence they belong to.

Don't ya' just hate that?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

good news. I know what I have to do.

bad news. I have to reburn 4 cds and 1 DVD and rerun/reprint 4 sets 8/12x11 contact sheets and rerun one set of DVD sheets.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hey it's only 4

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Yup. Though it's the four sets of contact sheets that I'm more bummed about. I don't think I have enough black ink to reprint them today and it's gonna irk me that they're wrong. It's 14 8 1/2 by 11 sheets worth of reprinting.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

So what's on tap for this weekend?

We have football and soccer games - of course!

And dh is playing in a "Hits for Heroes" softball tournament. The money gets donated to help families of police, fire and EMS persons that were killed in the line of duty.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I'm out of here bbl.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

I think we're hanging around the house. I might squeeze in a store visit Saturday morning. We need to find a gray sweatsuit for Abby's costume, I made the squirrel tail the other day. I think I found my new calling. It's impressive. I'll post pics when I get the whole costume finished.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Yup. Though it's the four sets of contact sheets that I'm more bummed about. I don't think I have enough black ink to reprint them today and it's gonna irk me that they're wrong. It's 14 8 1/2 by 11 sheets worth of reprinting.

I know the whole OCD thing...but could you just print a sheet with the added pics and attach them to the contact sheets you already printed?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Remember that trial whose jury pool I was in? The defense just filed yet another motion to have the trial moved because the defendent allegedly won't be tried in a jury of his peers because of the color of his skin. I had a 5 page questionnaire that I had to fill out and return to the court. If I had shown up for my day in the pool, I would have had at least another 126 questions to answer in questionnaire form, before being questioned by the lawyers from each side. If the defense is that upset by the make up of the jury, why the frell didn't they keep going through all 1200 people in the pool instead of agreeing to 18 individuals and then filing this stupid motion again. (Only the second or third time they've petitioned for change of venue and it's been denied before.)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

*runs by*

*stops*

*runs by*

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:

I know the whole OCD thing...but could you just print a sheet with the added pics and attach them to the contact sheets you already printed?

No, because each contact sheet set corresponds to a different CD and the first time I printed them, I printed on both sides of the paper, so I can't even cut and paste the corrections where they belong.

Now that I know what files are affected, I'm ok with it being wrong until I get more ink. I'm going to need to print out the rest of my October CD contact sheets, too, since I just added almost 300 pictures to my October folder. I'll just hold off and print the rest of October at the same time.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I think we're hanging around the house. I might squeeze in a store visit Saturday morning. We need to find a gray sweatsuit for Abby's costume, I made the squirrel tail the other day. I think I found my new calling. It's impressive. I'll post pics when I get the whole costume finished.

Is it MiMi cked after any porch friends we know?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I just got the lamest response from Denis Leary's publishers. They replied saying that obviously I have not read the book.

I replied to them and said that obviously they have not read my letter! (of course I did so professionally and at greater length) And I restated what I have requested. Make the content of that chapter available without him or the publishers profiting from it!

Geez-o-pete!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:

Is it MiMi cked after any porch friends we know?

It's just as full as theirs, but more gray. Their winter white is starting to come and it's evident in their tails. Not only am I going to need to sew it to the seat of her pants, I'm going to need to attach it to the back of her sweatshirt as well because the yarn is so heavy that while I've got the shape of the tail I want, it's not going to stand up properly without being anchored.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Only you would know the intricacies of the squirrels seasonal coat changes!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
Only you would know the intricacies of the squirrels seasonal coat changes!

John and Abby know, too!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I'm off work for two whole daaaaaaays!!!!!

Today I have to:

Go to Target and: refill Jory's patches, get bread (we like their store brand better than name brand), and try and figure out two candies for the goody bags. Or one candy and some Goldfish. ("Fishy crackers" according to Lizzie.)

Go to the grocery store and figure out what to make for dinner tonight. I'm kind of wanting a pork roast, but we'll see when we get there, I usually change my mind. Jeremy has no opinion, he's just grateful for the two nights a week I cook! Every time I ask him he'll say, "Well, honey, what are YOU hungry for?" And me, I never know which is why I ask HIM. Men.

I am hoping tomorrow to get to the LSS for the make-and-take, I haven't done one of those in a while...

And now I'm off....

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
I just got the lamest response from Denis Leary's publishers. They replied saying that obviously I have not read the book.

I replied to them and said that obviously they have not read my letter! (of course I did so professionally and at greater length) And I restated what I have requested. Make the content of that chapter available without him or the publishers profiting from it!

Geez-o-pete!

Cathy

moretimetoscrap
Veteran
moretimetoscrap

hi everyone

moretimetoscrap
Veteran
moretimetoscrap
In response to moretimetoscrap

omg i think that i am going to lose almost 1000 pics, my comp has crashed and i keep all pic on the puter and I think we have to get a new hard drive uuuggghhhh!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Hi, Shontaria...Jennie...LizMoxie...Cathy...everybody....NOW I'm going... I was leaving and saw Cathy'd gotten a response from Denis Leary's camp and felt she needed a hug. Or two. Or six.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• moretimetoscrap Said:
omg i think that i am going to lose almost 1000 pics, my comp has crashed and i keep all pic on the puter and I think we have to get a new hard drive uuuggghhhh!

My advice is start backing up NOW. CDR...DVDR...external hard drive... ANYTHING...just do it NOW...I am on my fourth hard drive with this current Lappy (and she's only 2.5 years old, too!) and I learned that lesson the hard way. I sat down last week and backed everything up. Writings, pictures, Cricut .cut files, everything in preparation for a new computer.

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics