Username Post: What do you want for christmas???        (Topic#1486785)
Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96

What is everyone wanting for christmas this year????

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Mimmy96

A gps for my car so I can find lss in new areas I travel.

Ma25
Ma25 
Expert
Ma25
  • Ma25 on 11-19-08 01:10 PM
In response to johnsusan8

One of the new cell phones that has a full keyboard and TV. And of course more scrappy stuff especially lots of Prima flowers.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 11-19-08 01:12 PM
In response to Ma25

personal picture printer......I hate trying to plan ahead enough on layouts to order prints. I'm hoping my mom comes through on the printer so I can just print as I'm doing layouts and maybe not have so many prints in boxes that I don't need for layouts.

and a massage gift certificate that would be heavenly.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to j3Mel

Books....lots and lots of books! Maybe some scrapbooking stuff but I don't know...my family's anti-scrap.

susanlk
Expert
susanlk
In response to DNA301

If I could find a good discount, I'd ask DH for the Pazzles Inspiration. Saw one for clearance a couple months ago at ACM in VA Beach for under $300. Should've gotten that one.

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to DNA301

I'm set with scrappy stuff, so I would love a gift certificate for a massage and facial.

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty
In response to susanlk

I want the slice and a cell phone with a QWERTY keypad. But we're doing homemade presents this years so... who knows?

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Swirls R Pretty

I want a new pool cue case and a digital photo frame. And, some scrappy stuff would be good too! Actually gift certificates to HL or here are fun to get! I'm sure I'll get the first two things because I told my DH and that's all I've told him so far.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Swirls R Pretty

I keep changing what I want...

I think I want an ipod touch but I keep going back and forth because my phone can do most of the same stuff that it can do.

I also want a nice handbag...

But, who knows what I'll actually get I'll be happy either way.

sankie1987
Pro
sankie1987
In response to Redeemed318

cricut!!!!! is my big gift really the only think i asked for that i wont get myself...but other than that i asked for scrap stuff cinderella stuff and books

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty

• Redeemed318 Said:
I keep changing what I want...

I think I want an ipod touch but I keep going back and forth because my phone can do most of the same stuff that it can do.

I also want a nice handbag...

But, who knows what I'll actually get I'll be happy either way.

I got an ipod touch for my birthday. LOVE IT....

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 11-19-08 01:41 PM
In response to sankie1987

I want a photo printer too! I think I would like that new Canon Selphy Bucket, but I really just want one that is high quality and simple to use, and prints small pics, and has also has black and white, and sepia features. I guess I might need a photo editing program. I don't know how all that stuff works!

Rachel

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Rae_M

I made out a wish list at the LSS and that's where I'm telling people to shop. I just put a bunch of little stuff that I wouldn't normally buy myself. DH and I spent a fortune on the kids this year so we're not buying for each other. Any gifts I get will be from my kids.

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to Judy_Scraps

I just bought myself a Silhouette, so that's out... so as far as sb stuff, I'd like a new paper trimmer. I really want the Charmed DVD boxset that has the entire series!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to deigh_z33

I want a new digi slr camera, either a Canon or a Nikon, so I hope that is listening because they are way too expensive for us this year. Actually just having my grandbabies, ds and new dil home for Christmas is gift enough for me!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I'd like a new camera.....no wait

a cricut....no

a doll (expenisve one)..too much..

no wait....

just a nice, pretty, sparkly, happy for everyone Christmas would do it for me.

Edited by dollscrap on 11-19-08 02:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 11-19-08 02:45 PM
In response to Rae_M

• owen&audrasmom Said:
I want a photo printer too! I think I would like that new Canon Selphy Bucket, but I really just want one that is high quality and simple to use, and prints small pics, and has also has black and white, and sepia features. I guess I might need a photo editing program. I don't know how all that stuff works!

Rachel

I looked at that one but I don't think it printed up to a 5 x 7......I would really like to be able to print a 5 x 7 on occasion.

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie
In response to j3Mel

A Wii fit (which I already bought and put n DH hiding place for me)

A computer for my crafty area (too expensive)

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Rae_M

I want a wide format printer; USB Hub so I don't have to plug and replug printer/cricut/camera/ external drive from my laptop;diamond stud earrings; lenses for camera; cricut jukebox; gift certificate to hl.

Edited by Mother Goose on 11-19-08 03:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Mother Goose

I just asked for sb stuff this year and sent everyone my wishlist from here... I keep talking about the Cricut, hopefully someone will get the hint!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 11-19-08 03:18 PM

I want a cuttlebug (and I think I am getting it). I also want gift cards to scrapbooking stores. I think it is a scrapbooking Christmas for me!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to CASBa

I want the Nikon D60, the Joys of the Season cart and the Wii game that Jillian from The Biggest Loser came out with. I can't remember what it's called. Oh, and another charm from James Avery for my bracelet...I think that's it:)

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

I really want a Sizzix Big Shot (which I may order myself this weekend at a Stampin' Up party shh!!!!)

My husband usually does a good job of picking out presents which is usually jewelry so whatever he gets me is fine. I would like some sort of folding table to set up in my scrap room to actually do my scrapping on because my set up for the computer and things is to tall. I have to stand up to do most of it.

Cheryl
(Nana-to-be Jan. 2009)

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to cdjohnson

I want a new roaster, mine sprung a leak.
GC for Scrapping stuff.
Ipod Nano
Chair for scrap desk.
DVD for Scrap room
Storybook Cricut cartridge
Home Accents cartridge
George & Basic Shapes cartridge
Digital Photo Frame
Canon Rebel XSi

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to lilmrmaid

I have a HUGE list of books that I want, some movies, and a peaceful Christmas. It's going to be strange staying home for Christmas this year...

itsyscrapper
Expert
itsyscrapper
In response to Mimmy96

i want an ll bean vest, scrapbooking stuff, and TIME OFF FROM WORK!!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

i want a scanner that also scans film negatives without an annoying feeder accessory and that will help me restore old pics. also the tinkerbell and hello kitty cricut cartridges.

scrapnread
Guru
scrapnread

I want a Cricut Expression.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to scrapnread

I want money! I'm saving to go to a scrapbook convention!

Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia
In response to Mimmy96

This:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Jane-Austen/Rebecca-D i...

I saw it today and thought it was WONDERFUL!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

The Slice!!!

Steiff animals (I collect them, especially the vintage ones).

gift cards.

My mom to come up here (she is thinking about staying in FL this year).

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
I really want a Sizzix Big Shot (which I may order myself this weekend at a Stampin' Up party shh!!!!)

My husband usually does a good job of picking out presents which is usually jewelry so whatever he gets me is fine. I would like some sort of folding table to set up in my scrap room to actually do my scrapping on because my set up for the computer and things is to tall. I have to stand up to do most of it.

Cheryl
(Nana-to-be Jan. 2009)

FYI...if you have an AC Moore, Michael's, Joann's or Hobby Lobby near you, you can use a coupon to get the Big Shot a lot cheaper! Shhhhh...you didn't hear me enabling you.....

Yuyis
Yuyis 
Idol
Yuyis
  • Yuyis on 11-19-08 05:25 PM
In response to Keleia

to be honest, really really honest, I don't want any presents for Christmas, and wish.. oh just wish everyone around us would want the same

I just want to be debt-free ASAP (besides house and every-day bills)

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Yuyis

I just wish to have a good Christmas. I really don't need anything or want anything tangible. So Christmas is always a bit of a let down there. I just hope everyone coming has a good time and enjoys themselves. That the children are grateful for all they receive and that dh doesn't get too angry if I go over budget.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

I have one of those scanners, and they're quite reasonable. Mine has a negative feeder on the top, although, you still have to put slides in the holder. Not sure if this model is still available, because we got it two years ago, but you can always check. Epson Perfection V350 PHOTO

cathyy
cathyy 
Idol
cathyy
In response to Yuyis

• Yuyis Said:
to be honest, really really honest, I don't want any presents for Christmas, and wish.. oh just wish everyone around us would want the same

I agree with you!!!

Yuyis
Yuyis 
Idol
Yuyis
  • Yuyis on 11-19-08 05:50 PM
In response to Nancy Keslin

• homesclscrapper Said:
I just wish to have a good Christmas. I really don't need anything or want anything tangible. So Christmas is always a bit of a let down there. I just hope everyone coming has a good time and enjoys themselves. That the children are grateful for all they receive and that dh doesn't get too angry if I go over budget.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Yuyis

This year, I'd really like...

- a sewing machine

- and some scrapbooking books

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to KellyCali

I really want a break from school and to spend time with the bf, that would be great for me!

Or a ring...yea that ain't gonna happen

But for stuff...I got the expression for my bday, so i'm good there...hmmmmm. If I could choose a big thing it would be a nice epson printer. I don't really need any other scrappy things though. The cubes from michaels would be great to organize all my stuff!

Diane_T
Queen
Diane_T
In response to llprncess3

for it to be over!!!!!!

Yuyis
Yuyis 
Idol
Yuyis
  • Yuyis on 11-19-08 06:22 PM

• llprncess3 Said:
I really want a break from school and to spend time with the bf, that would be great for me!

But for stuff...I got the expression for my bday, so i'm good there...hmmmmm. If I could choose a big thing it would be a nice epson printer. I don't really need any other scrappy things though. The cubes from michaels would be great to organize all my stuff!

did you know your wish-item is @ 40% off this week @ Ms?

tmgarren
Idol
tmgarren
In response to Yuyis

Hmm...A gift card to m's would be cool. Or more cricut carts, still just using the one it came with.

I'd also like the whole fam to be together and getting along! That would be wonderful!

vh678
vh678 
Expert
vh678
  • vh678 on 11-19-08 06:56 PM
In response to Yuyis

• Yuyis Said:

I totally, 110% agree with you!!

I want a crop-a-dile and a digital photo frame. Most of all, I just want to be able to enjoy my last Christmas with my parents.

Edited by vh678 on 11-19-08 07:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to vh678

for everyone who is hungry to have a good meal.

for everyone who is cold to feel warmth.

for everyone who is lonely to find a friend.

those are what I want for Christmas...

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
This year, I'd really like...

- a sewing machine

- and some scrapbooking books

Sometimes you can join the book club and get those for just the shipping

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to JoJorenee

a desk for scrapping. right now i am doing my scrapping on the bed.
cricut cartridges
eclipse and breaking dawn by stephenie meyer
old navy hooded sweater or a gift card
more nora roberts books
the wizard of oz hallmark ornament
wizard of oz monopoly

i think this is it for now. all i can think of at the moment anyways.

cate

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I would like internet in my scrap room. BUt the satelitte stuff is so expensive and not reliable around here I hear. And there's no cable nor can I get it thru the phone so I am out of luck this year. Haven't thought much about anything else.

scrapmoira
Resident
scrapmoira
In response to Mimmy96

I want new alphabet diecuts for my revo, a sewing machine and lots of scrapbooking stuffs.

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch

I asked for the slice, 3 design cards, the little desktop caddy for it, and the 12x12 glass mat...I'm a die cutting machine JUNKIE! I have Cricut Expression, Sizzix, Cuttlebug and QuicKutz ...lol...

And a new desk (which I know dh will get me...he sucks at keeping stuff a secret...he keeps asking, "now, which one did you like?" and when i say "why??" he says "just wondering....couldn't remember"...lol...loser...
here's the desk:http://www.target.com/Madison-Trestle-Desk- Antique-Black/dp/B0000E60 TV/sr=1-4/qid=1227200894/ ref=sr_1_4/191-4239352-29 46544?ie=UTF8&index=t arget&rh=k%3Atrestle% 20desk&page=1

I also asked for another MM embelishment center...LOVE mine! It's full and I need another..

Last, a Wii, Wii Fit, & Guitar Hero...hehe...

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to ajroemisch

Last year I wanted a whole bunch of stuff. This year, not so much. I think hubby could get away with spending under $60.

a book/magazine (Quick and East Photo Albums)

a DVD (Love Actually, my favorite movie, which I already own, but I want a 2nd copy)

an iPod dock with clock radio (in white) for my scrap space (these come in ALL prices, so really, he can choose whatever... one for $30 for all I care )

Oooh! And I'd really love some index card drawers for my photos (Library of Memories style). But he said I could just go ahead and order those. I think it would be more fun if he just ordered them for me!

He is SO terrible at gift-giving. He used to be good at it. *sigh* I told him last year was the last year I'd make a list. We've been together 8 years now. He should be able to come up with something other than Disney Princess Band-Aids and a shower caddy (the 2nd Christmas we were married)!

Not to mention... Christmas Day will be our 6th wedding anniversary...

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to reyasunshine

A man a good man, a man who likes kids, a man who won't cheat, a man who helps around the house...oh well I do dream big!

oh yeah and a cricut expressions

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

I'm really just happy to have a roof over my head this Christmas and don't think I'll be getting much in way of presents. We have a puppy that needs surgery so assuming we can find someplace cheaper to have it done, that's going to be our gift.

If I can put down my dream presents though...I'd love a Slice and a new camera.

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to reyasunshine

• reyasunshine Said:
He should be able to come up with something other than Disney Princess Band-Aids and a shower caddy (the 2nd Christmas we were married)!

That so sounds like something my DH would have bought me! I love character band-aids though!

As to what I want...
Ive finally made my final list ( I normally make about 2 or 3 and then narrow everything down into about half a page! LOL) and it includes, Jeans! I also need more Jeans! A few sweaters, a cricut cart, Philosophy Falling in Love Collection, Bras & Panties of course, and some new socks..I collect all kinds of socks LOL

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

World Peace.

Is it too much to ask? Do you think?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to Mimmy96

a new camera. and a cricut.

Edited by becky_d956 on 11-20-08 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Becky Scraps

Hmmmm, maybe the slice and a small sewing machine. I'll use my Christmas bonus to buy it.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to KellyCali

I really, really want these two idea books. I've seen them in person (I must say, I'm a pretty jaded idea book junkie) and I really, really LOVE them. Close ups of the projects, very little advertising. perfect size...Just so pretty. Northridge is calling them a magazine, but I really think its more of an idea book.

Other than that, pretty much nothing. Last year I bought a color printer and I still think that's my favorite thing in the house, a year later.

Mrs. Woods
Veteran
Mrs. Woods
In response to Becky Scraps

I also vote for nothing as I want to get my bills paid off. We have a baby due in January so I have enough to buy for him.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl...
I'd like the "Storybook" Cricut cartridge...
and a new purse...
and some pretty dangly earrings..preferrable gold or silver
and a gift certificate to any GREAT LSS!!!
and to have all my family together!

KatieJo
Governor
KatieJo
In response to Scrapkaty

What I need are some beautiful, comfty new clothes.. I am shrinking (diet and exercise worked YEAH!) but need new clothes so people start saying... "Hey you look really good!" not "Hey, I've noticed that you've lost some weight. Are you sick or something?"

What I want are things like white brads, the threading water punch, lots of rub-ons, new black pens etc.etc.etc. All kinds of nice little scrapbooking goodies.

sankie1987
Pro
sankie1987

• llprncess3 Said:

oo oo oo can i change my vote!!!! i want a ring to!!! lol but thats a bad word around here haha so i wont be getting one either even tho i think its going to happen.... just the time frame is KILLING ME!!!!!

Coastie Wife
Pro
Coastie Wife
In response to sankie1987

I want a Pazzles!!! but that's not going to happen since we're paying for a new roof and a new heating and air unit, Blahhhh!

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to KatieJo

well I am not sure what I want yet... I really don't need or want anything... would like to have a new paper trimmer... so I guess it will be a surprise this year!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Mimmy96

I want a boyfriend, someone who loves me and makes me happy.

dentaldiva
Veteran
dentaldiva
In response to Yuyis

I agree! There is plenty of "I want" things, but "I want out of debt!" is beating those other things out this year! LOL!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to dentaldiva

I am so excited to have my hubby home for Christmas this year!!! He was deployed last year, and was a about to deploy the year before that, so the holidays weren't so jolly.

This year i'm asking Santa for:
*A tennis bracelet to match my ring and earrings
*Clothes
*A new camera
*A new purse
*A new neclace
*Black Uggs
I could go on, but I'll just stop here.

lol. I'm high maintence I guess??? You asked what I wantttttt. :P

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-20-08 08:24 PM
In response to happygirl08

I asked for gc's and scrap stuff.=] Not a whole lot but that's what I would like...=]

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to Issabear

All of you are hysterical! I have everything and then some, but I'm the same way. I've spent lots over the last couple of months, but don't know what I want. The reason is I have no patience. I want something....I just get it. DH and I have been together over 20 years, both employed full-time, and have no children. That's huge these days. All of you know how much children and day care costs. I'm blessed, and that's all I need.

Olivias Mommy
Veteran
Olivias Mommy
In response to Scrapkaty

Already got my present! There was a great sale!! The QuicKutz revolution!! I love it... So thats it for me!

robun
robun 
Veteran
robun
  • robun on 11-20-08 10:59 PM
In response to Scrapkaty

I just LOVE Christmas--making, buying and then giving presents is what I live for. Last Christmas my hubbie put me on a budget...HOW DARE HE....He knows I can't resist Christmas, I get SO excited , I'm worse than a kid. I can't wait to see everyone open their gifts. And we're having a BIG one this year, all our family, including my brother inlaw and his girlfriend are coming home (to AUstralia) from Canada, along with a few neighbours who are Poms (English) with no family here, I CAN"T WAIT. I'm already planning our menu for the day, Merry Christmas to All.....

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to robun

A Pentax K200D (I really want the K20D, but it's twice the price!), because then I can share lenses with my husband's film camera.

A new couch, because ours is breaking

A clutter free home (except the scrapbooking stuff....it's hard to keep it clutter free).

Now if you ask me what I'm GIVING for Christmas, that's another story. I think we're buying a goat through Heifer International.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Jalynne

I have no idea....I'm pretty content right now. I'm just feeling very blessed that we are healthy, not in a financial crisis like so many others and for all I do have. But give me time...I'll come up with a list :-)

LindaScraps2
Idol
LindaScraps2
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Making a list and checking it twice..the only problem here is with everything going on in the world, i have reached a point where i am afraid to spend $$$ on christmas...Yes i have already done some pre-shopping and i do that all year long, i loveeeeeee the clearance racks always on the lookout for something for someones gift bag...
But its the big buck electronic items that the teens want and Santa just does not have the extra jingle this year to make that magic come true

linda

Richelle
Angel
Richelle

A new camera!! A rebel!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Scrapkaty

I think I want tall dark and handsome... but he'll probably get in the way of my scrapbooking time .... so we'll have to rethink this ....

MavsFan41
Pro
MavsFan41

I'd like a 2.01 carat diamond princess cut platinum solitare ring (can you tell I've been shopping)!! I'm due for an upgrade, I just have to talk my hubby into it!!

Edited by MavsFan41 on 11-21-08 05:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scraphappy40
Idol
scraphappy40
In response to MavsFan41

1. I want a new bag so when I go to crops I dont carry three bags, (which I believe I have)
2. I also want Ms or ACMs storage cubes (I have a section started and want more)
3. I wish my daughter could come home from AK to have a christmas with the family, miss her alot. Havent seen her since 10/07
4. Wish that everyone could have a quiet christmas without talk of stocks plummeting, foreclosures, etc....

Sweetpea523
Idol
Sweetpea523
In response to Mimmy96

scrap store gift cards!
more memory for my computer!
jewelry!
snapfish gift cards (do they have that?!)!
a red ryder bb gun!!!!

Sweetpea523
Idol
Sweetpea523
In response to Flying_Unicorn

• flying_unicorn Said:
I think I want tall dark and handsome... but he'll probably get in the way of my scrapbooking time .... so we'll have to rethink this ....

heeheehee...just lay down the law and let him know where he is on the priority list! ;-)

Sweetpea523
Idol
Sweetpea523
In response to Richelle

• Richelle Said:
A new camera!! A rebel!

ooh yeah! I want a camera too! I want something small though b/c our digi camera is so huge and not very convenient for the ol' purse!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to Sweetpea523

You know, I have a Pentax W20 (discontinued, but there's a newer model), and I absolutely LOVE it. It takes very high quality photos, but easily fits in a pocket. Best thing is that it's water and dust proof, and you can actually snorkle with it! The last camera i had died because I dropped it in a river while hiking. That won't happen this time. And it's lightweight, too!

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan

actually, i already got it. hubby got a good deal and couldn't wait another month to give it to me...an epson 1900 wide format printer (he'd never be able to hide it anyway). i didn't think i wanted one until i got one!! LOL!

other than that, i just want a happy, healthy family!!

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

• scraphappy2006 Said:
A man a good man, a man who likes kids, a man who won't cheat, a man who helps around the house...oh well I do dream big!

They're out there. I got one 18 years ago.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Judy_Scraps

Healthy happy family....and anything scrapbooking!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Cricut Expression...oh yeah!!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I didn't really want anything until earlier this week when I went to use my camera and realized it is broken. So now I am really wanting a Canon Rebel. I have always wanted one but could push that want to the back of my mind when I already had a working camera. But now, I want one bad!!

momofasoldier
Idol
momofasoldier

I would like Photoshop Elements

sophialee10
Tenant
sophialee10

I want my family this christmas! It is our first christmas away from home and it is too expensive for everyone to fly out....

We wish we never moved

Other than family, I would LOVE scrap stuff, I am really running low lately :P

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty
In response to sophialee10

I actually don't want anything thing scrap related, I'm pretty good for that stuff.

I wouldn't mind a small digital photo frame but think I should just put any money I get towards getting stuff for the baby.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Princess Kitty

A Macbook Air

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to sophialee10

• sophialee10 Said:
I want my family this christmas! It is our first christmas away from home and it is too expensive for everyone to fly out....

We wish we never moved

Other than family, I would LOVE scrap stuff, I am really running low lately :P

This is us, too. This will be our first Christmas ever that we haven't spent with our family. We don't know a soul here (except acquaintances), so it will be just dh, myself and the two kids. We'll video-conference Christmas this year, lol. Couldn't afford the plane tickets, and its over a 3 day drive, and the weather could get nasty... Last year we had two feet of snow in two days!!! Wow, talk about off topic....

For Christmas I would like to get a puppy for the kids. And for me too, lol.

Tracy

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Dancing Queen

hmmm...after some thought...

Lots of hugs, lots of kisses, lots of cocoa, lots of warm socks, lots of laughs and giggles - I hope to laugh so hard at some point that my sides WILL hurt, as much time with friends that schedules will allow, the smell of gingerbread and coffee, yummy cranberry salad, our traditional Christmas dance by the newly decorated and lit up tree with the house lights off, holiday music, and of course - if at ALL possible - some sleep!

Oh...and a Storybook cricut cartridge...of course I have to have something to unwrap, right?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-24-08 09:23 AM
In response to Princess Kitty

I want my DS home from NYC. I want all my grandchildren here. My oldest DS and DDIL here. My DD and DH here. And I will have that. And it will be THE best Christmas ever. The only ones getting gifts are the grandchildren. The adults decided we didn't want to give each other gifts because of the money involved and the fact that none of us truly "needs" anything. Money is too tight and we'd all rather eat and play the Wii all day long.

Angie_mom_of_2
Veteran
Angie_mom_of_2
In response to Renbear

Well I am pretty new to scrappin' so ANYTHING scrapbook is on my list this year!! I'm looking at one of the nicer die cut machienes but I have VERY limited space in my little house so I keep going back and forth on that one!

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Angie_mom_of_2

I forgot to add...LOTS of Chocolate!!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap

A "getaway escape".....my job is always with me even when I'm off. I'm "on call" most of the time 24/7 (work in a hospital), and will be "on call" throughout the Thanksgiving weekend. I love what I do, but would like a break.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

I would really like an all in one printer. I like the HP that WM has for about $150. But since I am my only Santa Claus I don't think that will be happening, since I don't think I can spare that much. So what I will hope for is for my 17 year old daughter to be happy with Christmas and that I can buy her something that she really wants.

scraphappy40
Idol
scraphappy40
In response to scraphappy40

• scraphappy40 Said:
1. I want a new bag so when I go to crops I dont carry three bags, (which I believe I have)
2. I also want Ms or ACMs storage cubes (I have a section started and want more)
3. I wish my daughter could come home from AK to have a christmas with the family, miss her alot. Havent seen her since 10/07
4. Wish that everyone could have a quiet christmas without talk of stocks plummeting, foreclosures, etc....

Now I really wish I could see my DD. Today is her Birthday and she just called and told me she was 8weeks pregnant.

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to Cracrop

I would love 2 have a Coach Purse & a few sb toys

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics