Page 3 of 22 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week 91 it's beginning to look a lot like...        (Topic#1487555)
foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • foltzy Said:
morning. We were done shopping and got everything we needed by 5:30

You crazy, Lady. What time did you start?

I got up at 4, left here at 4:30, got there at 5 and left at 5:30 with a Power Wheels Jeep, MP3 player, Thomas toy, V. Smile Pocket, and Wii game. This was after a night of Geoff not going to bed until 11, getting back up at 1, Micayla hoping in bed with us at 2, Geoff coming in at 2:30, being rudely awaking at 3 by 2 children pushing me off the bed. Took advil at this time. Laid there until my alarm clock went off at 3:30 and tried to get comfortable until 4 when I got out of bed.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
I have the Cmas card address list in my PM box, but I am confused about what I'm supposed to do about it.

Help???

Put your address send it back to Tink. She's going to pm us all later with all the addresses.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to foltzy

Jenni

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to NMlady

My head feels like it's going to explode so I'm going to bed. Night ladies.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • foltzy Said:
morning. We were done shopping and got everything we needed by 5:30

You crazy, Lady. What time did you start?

I got up at 4, left here at 4:30, got there at 5 and left at 5:30 with a Power Wheels Jeep, MP3 player, Thomas toy, V. Smile Pocket, and Wii game. This was after a night of Geoff not going to bed until 11, getting back up at 1, Micayla hoping in bed with us at 2, Geoff coming in at 2:30, being rudely awaking at 3 by 2 children pushing me off the bed. Took advil at this time. Laid there until my alarm clock went off at 3:30 and tried to get comfortable until 4 when I got out of bed.

I hope you got some sleep later today.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
I have the Cmas card address list in my PM box, but I am confused about what I'm supposed to do about it.

Help???

Put your address send it back to Tink. She's going to pm us all later with all the addresses.

Thank you. I got all confused with the whole "send it to the person after you" - especially since, not only was there no person listed after me, but I wasn't even listed.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Jenni

Hi Joy. Sorry I bugged out. A UC from another unit came in and said she wants to come over and shadow me after she gets off work around 1:30-1:45. That meant that, all of a sudden, I needed to get all the rest of my stuff done so I could work with her when she gets here.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
My head feels like it's going to explode so I'm going to bed. Night ladies.

Awww. Feel better, Liz.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
Happy thoughts Happy thoughts!

So for you shoppers, what deals did you get?

Shirley...I love the pic of the kids that is your new avi! So SWEET!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

Thanks, Jenni! They were at a good friend's wedding.. they were 2 of the 7 flower girls & ring bearers.

DD behaved well, but DS decided not to walk down the aisle, then decided to play catch up and ran down ... people were laughing. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding (at a golf club).

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
And for Christmas music...Barry of coarse...but mostly Bob Rivers!

Christmas Music....

Mannheim Steamroller - their first one (don't remember the title)
Michael W. Smith - his first one (can't think of the title right now, either)

If I could only have two Christmas albums, it would be those two. *happy sigh*

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • leebla Said:
And for Christmas music...Barry of coarse...but mostly Bob Rivers!

Christmas Music....

Mannheim Steamroller - their first one (don't remember the title)
Michael W. Smith - his first one (can't think of the title right now, either)

If I could only have two Christmas albums, it would be those two. *happy sigh*

Christmas music...Transiberian Orchestra's Christmas in Sarajevo is my ultimate favorite...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Jenni Jenni Jenni!!!!!!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

I love Christmas carols...

Used to do caroling every year with my school. I've got many songs (first verses only ) memorized. I can't help it....

I love Vienna Boys Choir and their Christmas songs.. and I used to sing Messiah with our chorale in college.. and now, I usually join the Christmas Cantata. I love both contemporary (think Third Day - ) and classical Christmas songs...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

My computer keeps locking up.
Last time it did it, I gave up for several hours and sat down to watch some TV. The Cox cable reception was having fits so all I could find that I could see was Trauma-Life In The ER.
Oh baby I was in heaven though. I love watching that stuff. Gore and all.
If I ever went on to do nursing school, I would want to be in ER/trauma over anything.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Every time I see my new avie it makes me grin and feel all happy giddy.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

She has such a happy/pretty smile.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Abby called me a little bit ago. She told me that her dad was being a jerk yesterday was why she couldn't get ahold of him. I guess his wifey's cell phone was dead so she told him to take his and he didn't and wouldn't go back to their house to get it and that would be why Abby missed Thanksgiving dinner with them. She went to his house at 10 pm after she was done eating at Denny's with her friends. She told me that would be the last time she ever goes to see him.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Abby called me a little bit ago. She told me that her dad was being a jerk yesterday was why she couldn't get ahold of him. I guess his wifey's cell phone was dead so she told him to take his and he didn't and wouldn't go back to their house to get it and that would be why Abby missed Thanksgiving dinner with them. She went to his house at 10 pm after she was done eating at Denny's with her friends. She told me that would be the last time she ever goes to see him.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

I know it's late but I'm hungry now so I'm going to run out and see what's open this time of night.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I posted just a few photos on my blog from Thanksgiving.
http://dawnylovestoscrap.blogspot.com/

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

I found a chicken sandwich at BK.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

Morning!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

off to work and shopping and stuff. Back later.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Have a great day everyone!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
My daughter knows that money is tight so she has never really asked for anything since it has just been her and me since she was 8. I pay real careful attention to what she talks about. She keeps saying she wants a Mariposa Barbie. Silly kid, she just turned 17. I can't decide if she's joking or not.

ever know...every now and then I see one I want...will never come out of the box, but I want it just the same.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • NMlady Said:
YaY!! Will they be back for Christmas?

Yes! Arriving Dec 19th and not leaving until Jan 2nd or 3rd. Hopefully we will see them alot more then. Their friends here tend to get longer visits than us family.

That's because they're kids. It's normal. It's one of the biggest conflicts in our house, especially with The Essence....if he's doing chores for me, he's not on the phone or the computer with his friends.

Cherish the time you have and don't get bitter over the rest.

Edited by leebla on 11-29-08 04:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I do not know what is wrong with me that I can not shake this week. But I just took 4 Advil, a Valium, and my happy pills, and still the thought of my whole family invading my house for Thanksgiving makes me want to crawl back in bed and hide. I am going to go unroll Christmas lights for my hubby...he had to buy all new ones because ours weren't working and neither one of us wanted to take the time to figure out why.
Then I am going to go see what needs done to this carrot pudding. And once I decide I can stand it, give my children a few last minute chores to finish getting ready.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I it too early to start drinking?

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to leebla

and prayers Elizabeth, that you feel better and the day turns out to be a good one.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

dear surly snarly HS girl who waited on me at Panera Bread a few minutes ago...

If you cannot pay attention to what I'm ordering because it's just before 9 am on a Saturday morning and you cannot pay attention enough to charge me the correct amount for my latte and bagel and you get whiney when I correct you on the price because I only ever order two orders and i know what they should cost, perhaps you should find employment elsewhere because you're not the bright smiling face I want to see handing me my bagel and latte.

Word of advice, and I feel I can say this because I've worked early morning shifts dealing witht he public, suck it up and paste a smile on your face. If you need to call me names in your head t get through the day, but daggumit, you'd best look cheerful doing it for I had to and I'm funny that way, I expect the same type of customer service I gave out when I worked.

Thanks.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Elizabeth, yes only because I'm not there to drink with you; you should never drink alone!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Morning!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Cracrop

okay Liz...I'll wait...
Carrot pudding is made. In fact according to recipe, I made a double batch...one because it filled the can I was using to steam it, and two, just in case it does turn out good! haha

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to leebla

Morning Liz!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Carrot pudding is beginning to steam, small turkey hubby insisted on is in the oven, I have plugged in and unwrapped 3 strings of lights and hubby just decided he might as well replace the others too, so he is out buying those so I can unwrap them and plug them in to warm them up while he puts these up.

Michael has emptied the dishwasher, emptied the dehumidifier, and started cleaning up a pile of CDs on my kitchen counter, and is now walking down to Fiesta to get a haircut.

Zach finally rolled out of bed and announced he needed to go striaght to the shower, I sent my kitchen window screens with him!

Daughter just rolled out too. Gonna get her moving. Sadly what I want her to do more than anything most days is clean her room, today with her newfound space, what she wants to do is clean her room, what I want is to clean my kitchen!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Making eggs, toast, and bacon. Sis wants a good breakfast before she leaves

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
I have 4 cards completely done, addressed and ready to go. 34 more are in various stages of completion.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to KellyLeigh

• KellyLeigh Said:
I have 4 cards completely done, addressed and ready to go. 34 more are in various stages of completion.

OMG, I really need to get mine done. Thanks for reminding me.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Cracrop

Ok I'm home now. I need to clean my kitchen soon, too.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Dear Liz-Moxie,

I sent my Secret Santa gift today. You wanted to be told by email, but I figured this would be funny for everyone else if I just announced it here.

Love,

Liz-Moxie.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to DawnInAZ

Morning!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Every time I see my new avie it makes me grin and feel all happy giddy.

Me, too. She's so sweet!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:

And they couldn't call her? Or try to reach her somehow?

This is a definite moment!

I don't blame her for not going back over there again.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
I posted just a few photos on my blog from Thanksgiving.
http://dawnylovestoscrap.blogspot.com/

Donnie doesn't look old enough to have teen kids. Nice table.

Mine wasn't all that pretty this year. I got so tired of hauling things out there and didn't even use real glasses. Plus I didn't get pix of any of the women, except for my mother. So there's none of me, MIL, dd or friend that came. Just the guys, my mother and the food.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Dear Liz-Moxie,

I sent my Secret Santa gift today. You wanted to be told by email, but I figured this would be funny for everyone else if I just announced it here.

Love,

Liz-Moxie.

To yourself, from yourself? I'm really confused NOW.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I got 5 different 4x6 recipe cards done, four each for a total of 20 recipe cards done last night.

Did ya know that some of those 4x6 brag books don't allow you to take out the front and back covers? So with my trusty craft knife, mine now do. So I have to create front and backs for these. I think I'll go digital and print these out.

I'm also only using those that top load so I can put in tabs for different categories. Appetizers, Main Courses, Beverages, Desserts, etc. I don't have pix for each recipe but I'll manage somehow with die cuts or stamps to fill in the spaces.

I'm finding it not so bad to hand write the recipes. Not perfect but still very legible.

Oh, for my page counts, 2-4x6s = 1 page. I don't count anything smaller than 6x6 as 1 page. So I got to up my count by 10 last night. Now that I got a feel for the format, it's flowing easily.

Question: If I run out of room on one card, should I go to the back of it OR another card (two-carder)?

I've deliberately did the "shorter" recipes first because I couldn't decide which way to go with the "longer" recipes, recipes with more ingredients and instructions.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Hubby went to the store for 3 more strands of lights so we could save time and just put them up.
Girl at store talked him into fancy light tester that would fix all of our partial strands. Fancy light tester didn't work....so hubby went back to the store to exchange it. Now hubby is sitting on floor testing and playing with strands of lights that don't work, instead of putting up strands that do...I have offered three times....I am ready to scream. People will be here in an hour to start heating up food.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Dear Liz-Moxie,

Love,

Liz-Moxie.

To yourself, from yourself? I'm really confused NOW.

uh?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Reason # 56783789922 to use your wii fit: if you don't, it will email you.

John just got emailed since he registered the Wii. I'm not sure what the email said or really anything else but he said that the Wii Fit was mad at him for not using it and that it wanted him to buy stuff for it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I think my hi-jacking is done for now.

Elizabeth, hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. How did the carrot pudding turn out? Pix? Wanna share the recipe in the VCW gallery? It has me curious.

Liz/Moxie, teens! I think we'll see less and less tip oriented jobs with attitudes like this they'd starve!

Liz/Foltzy, are you feeling better this morning?]

Jenni/c-leaper, I missed you! But it sounds like you're rocking at your job. I'm not surprised. You'll succeed at whatever you try to do.

Joy, I so wish you could have come here. At least we could scrap together after we stuffed our faces.

Shirley, I know you're with all the packing and planning and mothering and ... I'll be praying for you.

Kelly, when are we getting together? I'd love for you to visit and critique my space and maybe even scrap some.

Clara, sounds like a good breakfast to travel on. I'm still swimming in leftovers so no cooking for me. I did see a good breakfast-ee recipe using leftover stuffing, chopped up leftover meat, shredded cheese and beaten eggs ... found the recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/ stuffin...

FoodNetwork.com is loaded with recipes to do with the leftovers. So glad I looked there.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Reason # 56783789922 to use your wii fit: if you don't, it will email you.

John just got emailed since he registered the Wii. I'm not sure what the email said or really anything else but he said that the Wii Fit was mad at him for not using it and that it wanted him to buy stuff for it.

Oh, how funny! Good thing ours isn't registered to me. I've not gonna on the Fit in months.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

bbl

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Cracrop

Viv, the carrot pudding isn't done yet, so will have to let you know. It has to steam for at least 3 hours. I had it in a big juice can in a pot of water and it started overflowing out the top, so had to clean up the mess, transfer it into a metal bowl, and start the pot of water going again. Hope and pray it turns out. The pre-cooked mixture actually tastes pretty good.

I still need to start the caramel sauce.
I finally got hubby to give up on the old strands, but it means he may not light the big peak of our house which bums me greatly.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Kids are almost done cleaning, at least the stuff that needs done for today.

I need to try to make myself look like a human being and like I feel okay or my grandmother will be upset.

And I need to convince myself that I feel well, or I will probably smack my dad upside the head!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Hubby went to the store for 3 more strands of lights so we could save time and just put them up.
Girl at store talked him into fancy light tester that would fix all of our partial strands. Fancy light tester didn't work....so hubby went back to the store to exchange it. Now hubby is sitting on floor testing and playing with strands of lights that don't work, instead of putting up strands that do...I have offered three times....I am ready to scream. People will be here in an hour to start heating up food.

It must be an epidemic. DH has talked all week about how he was going to spend this weekend scouring the house because we're having company next weekend. He's playing a video game right now while I alternate between working on cards, cleaning my room, cleaning the kitchen and cleaning the bathroom.

I don't understand.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I broke down and cooked. I need variety even if it's still leftovers.

Leftover-Breakfast Bake

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

morning. My head is still hurting not entirely sure why. I need to go get my picture taken for my license today. Then to the store to pick up a few things. That'll happen in a while, Brian is showering so I have a good 30 minutes before we do anything.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

Laundry is in the dryer now, house is about a third of the way done. I just downloaded my compact flash card and now I'm organizing pictures so I can burn CDs and DVDs later.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

time to get my picture taken bye

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

I'm having a lazy day...but I really don't have time to have a lazy day. My head is still a bit foggy because I had a migrane last night. Unfortunately, it was when I drove Emmy and I to Avon, IN to shop. Had to sit in Target's parking lot for awhile and not move so I wouldn't throw up. I took 4 Advil and went to Michaels.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

Hey everyone! It feels like it has been days since I have been here - oh wait - it has been!

What have I missed?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • NMlady Said:
My daughter knows that money is tight so she has never really asked for anything since it has just been her and me since she was 8. I pay real careful attention to what she talks about. She keeps saying she wants a Mariposa Barbie. Silly kid, she just turned 17. I can't decide if she's joking or not.

ever know...every now and then I see one I want...will never come out of the box, but I want it just the same.

I have a Barbie-type Princess Jasmine doll. It has never come out of the box, she is on display on my dresser. Lizzie begs to play with her. Princess Jasmine is my most favorite of all the princesses. I firmly believe we all have an inner child. When you have DID like me, though, that is on a whole new level.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:
Hey everyone! It feels like it has been days since I have been here - oh wait - it has been!

What have I missed?

Hi, Heather! I know how ya feel! I was on Thursday in between turkey bastings...after we ate...my life turned crazy. Camping out at M's for 3 hours...getting up at 4:30am for Black Friday shopping...something I have never done before and not sure I'll do again.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• leebla Said:

It must be an epidemic. DH has talked all week about how he was going to spend this weekend scouring the house because we're having company next weekend. He's playing a video game right now while I alternate between working on cards, cleaning my room, cleaning the kitchen and cleaning the bathroom.

I don't understand.

Men. It's the "why????" chromosome. I knew TWO WEEKS ago we would have company for Thanksgiving. I told Jeremy and the kids that with working nights and getting the meal put together, I had enough on my plate and the cleaning would be up to them. I told them it would be easier to do a little every day until Thursday morning, when then all that should need to be done was run the sweeper. Jeremy piddlfarted and dawdled until finally Wednesday I came unglued and let him have it. Thursday morning, we all got up at 7:30, I started cooking and he and the kids ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, doing all the cleaning I'd wanted them to do over two weeks.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Hi Heather!

It's been fairly quiet around here.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

I'm having a lazy day...but I really don't have time to have a lazy day. My head is still a bit foggy because I had a migrane last night. Unfortunately, it was when I drove Emmy and I to Avon, IN to shop. Had to sit in Target's parking lot for awhile and not move so I wouldn't throw up. I took 4 Advil and went to Michaels.

Are you okay, Monica?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

I'm here.. but getting really busy. I had to comment on the WM employee killed thread because I think all big corps who 'create' a long line of people outside their store need to do risk management. Crowd control, contingency plans..... in order to protect their employees. You can't just say " oh .. the people did this" and look the other way.

These are scenarios that are predictable. It's not like out of the blue 1000 people show up at your store. They knew there will be people... and they knew it could get out of control whenever you have a crowd.

I know because I was caught in a stampede once and almost got killed. A stranger saved my life by grabbing me and pulling me up so I didn't fall. No, I couldn't just get out of there, because there was just one way leading up the hill where I was going to meet some friends at a restaurant. When I started walking up, there were only hundreds of people. Later, it grew to thousands and people started pushing from the back.

It was a horrifying experience. I couldn't control where I was going because people behind were pushing me and I couldn't turn back. In the end, on the other side of the hill, more than 20 people were killed and many were injured.

When you're in a stampede, you have no control over where you're going. I can't point my fingers at any one person or group... because you can't really tell anymore... I could have stepped on someone against my wishes because you CANNOT stop in a situation like that when you're being pushed.

Anyway, the year after, the police put in crowd control and it has been very safe thereafter. Crowd control is necessary.

And I would never go out during Christmas Eve or New Year where there are crowds. I'm scared now.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

So sorry about your migraine..

I'm still having the facial pressure/headache. I am learning to live with it.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

Shirley.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Shirley, what a terrifying experience. I've never liked crowds. One of the main reasons I don't go concerts, doesn't matter how much I like the performer(s).

Monica, what do you think is causing your illness? Stress, bad food, a bug?

I think too many of us take on even more than normal this time of year. And normal is usually too much anyway.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hello to Heather and Ria.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

crowds make me claustrophobic.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I added this week's blog. Let's update there for those (like me) that can't always keep up with the thread.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

hmmmm. should I start the 2008 album and have yet another unfinished project around here or should I continue with finishing up other albums and then start it. decisions, decisions.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've not started my 2008 album either. There must be some emotional block from Christmas last year.

Just ate a piece of pumpkin pie. Drinking a cup of coffee, I'll up late again. Went to bed at 2 this morning. Making those recipe cards.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Ok - I'm back! I had to go get clean sheets put on all beds since I stripped them all this morning but hadn't put clean on yet and it was time for boys to go down for a nap. Dh at work, Payton spend night at my DM. So now it is quite. I have gotten 4 loads of laundry done, clean sheets on all beds, dishwasher unloaded and reloaded plus have taken care of kids (dressed, breakfast, lunch, million + 1 diaper changes, etc.) all by myself.

So, I am caught up here and now the dryer has turned off and I need to get another load of laundry going.

I have missed everyone the last few days!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Dawn - Love the new avi! She is gorgeous!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

When we send out our Secret Santa gift, do we put who it is from? I would assume so because they would never know but thought I would ask anyway! I went to HL yesterday while out BF shopping and got mine taken care of plus lots of stuff for ME!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• TripletMother Said:
When we send out our Secret Santa gift, do we put who it is from? I would assume so because they would never know but thought I would ask anyway! I went to HL yesterday while out BF shopping and got mine taken care of plus lots of stuff for ME!

Yup. And just drop me an email when you mail it, please. That way if something happens (and yes it could, while I was at the post office today, a woman ahead of me was giving the clerk back mail that was delivered to her house by accident. It was supposed to be delivered to London, Ontario, Canada and not Hooksett, NH, USA! ) I can alert the appropriate people.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I am officially 1/5th of the way complete with my Christmas cards. Made, addressed, stamped and ready to be mailed when I've finished the entire batch.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Another load of laundry done and another load going. I hate folding sheets!

Out of 4 completed loads of laundry, I have had 3 guitar pics come out of the dryer. Is it so hard for DH to remember to take them out of his pockets before throwing jeans into clothes hamper?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:

Yup. And just drop me an email when you mail it, please. That way if something happens (and yes it could, while I was at the post office today, a woman ahead of me was giving the clerk back mail that was delivered to her house by accident. It was supposed to be delivered to London, Ontario, Canada and not Hooksett, NH, USA! ) I can alert the appropriate people.

OH!

That's why you posted here from Liz/Moxie to Liz/Moxie. NOW I understand.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Thanks Liz! I love sales and Coupons - that means I can buy something that cost more than $10 and still spend less than $10! Woohoo!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
  • TripletMother Said:

OH!

That's why you posted here from Liz/Moxie to Liz/Moxie. NOW I understand.

I needed to be accountible and it was more fun to post it in thread than send myself an email.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I'm here for another 10 minutes...was scanning in ATCs, and then trying to figure out where on my Mac they went. Had to configure that so they go where I can find them easily. Anyways, here's my first batch of ATCs...ever...

First ATCs!
By BlingQueenRia

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Shirley

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I can totally understand you not wanting to go out in the crowds. I wouldn't, either.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Very pretty, Ria.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

What do you do with ATC's?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm finally out in the building. Dh had it set to 55 degrees out here so I need it to warm up a bit.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:

Artist Trading Cards

I don't make them, but several of the ladies here do.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• TripletMother Said:

You know, I don't know. They're Artist Trading Cards. The Sassy Blinging Babes has an ATC challenge. Me, I needed something different to do to take a break from Christmas cards, so I made some. We are putting them into the cards we send each other. Other than that, I'm not exactly sure what to do with them. The Night Owls have ongoing challenges (no due dates) with ATCs, too. I might try those after the holiday season. Right now I have to finish Christmas cards and get gift albums made...gotta go to work now, hopefully I can leave my mojo right here in this chair to wait for me when I get back. Think I can?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I plan to put the ones I receive into a mini-album. 3.5x4x5, bound together with the BIA...as soon as mine comes in...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Cleaning out a very nasty utensil drawer. Ick Ick Ick. I've got everything soaking right now (even though it's clean) because I spilled coffee grounds in there earlier.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • TripletMother Said:

You know, I don't know. They're Artist Trading Cards. The Sassy Blinging Babes has an ATC challenge. Me, I needed something different to do to take a break from Christmas cards, so I made some. We are putting them into the cards we send each other. Other than that, I'm not exactly sure what to do with them. The Night Owls have ongoing challenges (no due dates) with ATCs, too. I might try those after the holiday season. Right now I have to finish Christmas cards and get gift albums made...gotta go to work now, hopefully I can leave my mojo right here in this chair to wait for me when I get back. Think I can?

Thanks Ria! Just wondering what you did with them since I saw lots of people were making them!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

OMG, there are no frozen RPBC in my freezer. DH must have found the stash! What will I do?

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

DH home from work and already down for a nap. More time to myself (for laundry and cleaning)!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

make him go to the store and get you more and while he's there, he can get his own stash!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Great idea Liz!

Page 3 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics