Page 5 of 22 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week 91 it's beginning to look a lot like...        (Topic#1487555)
foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Going to bed. Night.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

Hi, honeys, I'm hoooooooooome!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to BlingQueenRia

I'm here...in the middle of the night....should be in bed. Kelley is coming over tomorrow for me to scan some pictures and help her work on a blanket she is making for her niece. I have to be up around 8:00 to get everything done I need to get done.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I just totally revamped the Christmas cards I was going to make....just finished two tonight...but smeared my stickles on one. uggg.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

2 down...about 78 to go.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I am not heat embossing this year. Only stickling.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I am still finding glitter from last year.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I wish I was in the Christmas spirit. Now that Emmy says she doesn't believe, it kind of takes the fun out of it. Going to church tomorrow...hopefully that will help.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I guess that's about enough of my middle of the night ramblings...going to bed...hopefully I can sleep.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

OH.... Ranger Ink finally e-mailed me back...they are replacing my faulty Icicle Stickles!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Now I'm really going to bed. Night all...hugs!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to daezee

A friend brought her old computer by this afternoon. I am test driving it to see if it works better then the one I have. So far it is faster (especially on the Ebay site) and hasn't frozen up.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

I was very productive today. I got up before 10 a.m. (even though it was probably about 3 am when I went to bed) and have been going since. I did lay down for a nap about 1 pm but didn't go to sleep.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

morning!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to moxiegirl23

Hi Liz

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Been up for a while. Puttering about. It is sleeting like crazy here. Ugh

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Coffee is ready. I'm gonna go get a mug. Help yourself.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Morning Cathy

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

The sleet has coated everything in a thick sheet of ice outside. And it is still coming down.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I think I'm going to head to my scrap table and try to create for a bit. Before the mayhem of the day lets loose!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Yuck, Cathy!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do next. I would take a shower except that will wake people up and I'm enjoying the quiet.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm having an anxiety attack. I've taken my meds, I'm waiting for them to kick in. I think it's work related, I can't get Wednesday's bad day out of my head and it's haunting me.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

going to take a hot bath and see if that makes it better.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

My shoulder still will not let up, I don't know what I did to aggravate it. So my plan is not to leave my house today, especially since it is raining or sleeting or something here right now too!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I need to see where I am in Michael's book, and I need to see if I can still manage to make my Christmas cards or if I should give up and just order the ones I really like!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

Just got up, all is quite here! Everyone else still sleeping!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to TripletMother

Jennie - I bet you wish you lived in IN right now. I woke up to 2 inches of snow, it is still coming down pretty good, we are under a winter weather advisory, and it is supposed to continue throughout the day and night! UGH!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I would be very pleased if you could just have the boys all blow really hard and direct that southward to Jennie and not this way please!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I would be very pleased if you could just have the boys all blow really hard and direct that southward to Jennie and not this way please!!

I will see what I can do though you are in the line of fire!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Oh yeah - Jennie - Congrats on your cricut. You deserve a santa gift to yourself!

I didn't go to WM on BF, though now I wish I would have went and got one. I have the original but would like to have the expression. Oh well, I did get stickles so I am happy!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

I'm going to go get in the shower while it is still quite. Don't think we are going to make it to church this morning. DH went to Indy at 6 this morning with his DF to go to a swap meet. I don't mind getting 4 kids ready by myself but I don't think I want to get them all out in the snow and then drive in it. Decisions, decisions - I hate missing church.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Just saw on the news that they are calling for 3-6 inches in our area! AAAAHHHH!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I have decided that the only way to ensure that I get the one last piece of my mother's pumpkin roll is to eat it for breakfast!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I have decided that the only way to ensure that I get the one last piece of my mother's pumpkin roll is to eat it for breakfast!

My mom made pumpkin rolls too! They were sooooo good! I tried to hide the last 2 pieces in the fridge but DH asked if there was any left and I gave in and told him. I only got one piece!

Wait - idea - birthday on Friday - maybe mom will make me one instead of a cake!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I don't even want to think about work today, but I really ought to.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Going to shower now - yes, really!  BBL.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• TripletMother Said:
  • leebla Said:

My mom made pumpkin rolls too! They were sooooo good! I tried to hide the last 2 pieces in the fridge but DH asked if there was any left and I gave in and told him. I only got one piece!

Wait - idea - birthday on Friday - maybe mom will make me one instead of a cake!

It was the only piece of my mom's that I got too. That's why I figured I better eat it now.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

That was the best bath I've had in awhile. Everytime it got cold, I added more water. I think I washed the anxiety away or at the very least soaked long enough to let the xanax take effect.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I was just cleaning up and looking at my scrap cubby...I just told hubby I need to do moe scrapping and less shopping cause I'm running out of space. He told me to go on a binge! I said "What?" and he said to go on a scrapping binge. I asked him when and how I was supposed to do that and he said "don't sleep"

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Did he forget how grumpy he gets when you make noise in your cubby while he's trying to slee?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

apparently!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I'm hungry and I don't know what I want to eat for breakfast.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

also how mad he gets when I don't sleep

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

John came to bed at 4:30 this morning. He fell asleep on the couch. I haven't woken him up yet, but that's going to come soon.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Just checked my emails and got all my "your order has shipped" emails from my Friday shopping spree. FedEx and UPS are gonna hate me next week! hahaha

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

Wheee!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I want to scrap, but I have this big end of the month, 10 AM conference call, thing hanging over my head for work, and it is bugging me. And I want to take time off this next week, so I can't put all this stuff off until last minute.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

work for a couple of hours and then scrap for a couple of hours. I'm going to keep cleaning and making cards todsy, unless we go out somewhere.

Wednesday I've got the day off and I'm scrapping all day!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I think I need to boot up my laptop, and set myself a time limit, and work on some stuff. Less to do next week. Won't have to take as much PTO time.
Also, kids don't have school tomorrow so maybe I can get up and go into clinic early and get more done in the morning than a usual Monday morning.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

great minds think alike, I just type slower!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

Here Jennie - This pic is for you!
11/30/08 Snowfall By TripletMother

If you view it larger, you can see the snow still coming down - big huge white flakes!

Edited by TripletMother on 11-30-08 06:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

morning. It's 34 degrees here and I'm freezing.

Today's to do list
Laundry
Christmas cards
Craft time with the kids

That's the short list and what I can think of at the moment. I know there's more.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to foltzy

Hi all... send some of that to me Heather.... I'm having a hard time getting in the mood for Christmas... a little too sunny in CA here.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Kimberly Rae Cole

Grump. I just took my 2nd xanax of the morning and it's not touching the panic. bah bah bah.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Here is what I was working on earlier.

So Thankful
By DawnInAZ

ATC's for SBB Nov Challenge By DawnInAZ

beautiful photo! and the layout, of course The little snowmen are so cute- cricut?

Edited by KellyLeigh on 11-30-08 07:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to KellyLeigh

goodmorning ladies!

I should be getting myself ready for church but I am going to skip it. I am very bad about skipping church too often but I have a ton of studying to do and we have been running around for the past few days going here and there and I just want to stay home.

Ready for my rant of the day??? I live in a condo and my neighbors are super rude. They park in my parking spot, walk their dog and let him poop right in front of my door, and play video games super loud all night long that make my house feel like it is literally shaking. Do I complain? No, I do not. I never say a word and even manage to smile and say a nice, "Hello" when I happen to pass them in the parking lot. Anywho, last night one of the guys from next door had the audacity to BANG (not knock) on my back door (which does NOT have a peep hole or any other way for me to see who is knocking at it). Well, Chris was not here so I freaked out and of course did not answer the door. Well, Chris came over and about that time I saw my neighbor come home and walk up to my gate and then walk away so I thought it must have been him banging earlier. Chris walked over to ask him and he jumped all over him accusing Chris of wrecking into his truck in the parking lot! Can you believe that? His truck has a huge dented area where someone obviously really whacked it good, and there is no way that could have happened in our little parking area unless someone was driving blind. Not to mention, Chris' parking space is not even near his not does Chris' truck have a scratch on it. Chris told him he didnt hit it and he kept insisting that he did and saying how he was calling the police! FInally Chris was just like, "Ok, well good night." The nerve!

Edited by KellyLeigh on 11-30-08 07:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Is it too early to start drinking today?

Kids are about to drive me crazy this morning! Whiny, fighting, picking at each other, into everything they shouldn't be. I think the terrible 2's have hit at 2 1/2.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• Altered Whimseys... Said:
Hi all... send some of that to me Heather.... I'm having a hard time getting in the mood for Christmas... a little too sunny in CA here.

Gladly! I am having a hard time too but this may change it real fast!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

sorry you are having a rough morning

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole

I'm still waiting for my brother to show up... he was supposed to be here yesterday.... no word... urgh....

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Morning ladies! Sis left yesterday everyone was crying. After she left we started putting all the christmas lights, and met new neighbors. Today, I just finish bathing and grooming 3 dogs. Now it on to the kitchen to make breakfast.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
Grump. I just took my 2nd xanax of the morning and it's not touching the panic. bah bah bah.

I'm on AIM if you need to vent or be distracted hon

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
morning. It's 34 degrees here and I'm freezing.

Today's to do list
Laundry
Christmas cards
Craft time with the kids

That's the short list and what I can think of at the moment. I know there's more.

Morning Liz, your list looks like mine...I think dh wants to bail out to go to the shooting range instead of helping. Not today, he did the same thing last sunday. He can go play when I can go play.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

A big for Kelly and Heather.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

I must be really desperate! I hate playdoh (part of the OCD in me) but the boys got some at a birthday party recently. They have played with it before in the church nursery but NEVER at home. Just to keep them happy for a few minutes, I am letting them play with it now!

It seems to be working!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Ummmmmm...turkey sandwich, again.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• TripletMother Said:
I must be really desperate! I hate playdoh (part of the OCD in me) but the boys got some at a birthday party recently. They have played with it before in the church nursery but NEVER at home. Just to keep them happy for a few minutes, I am letting them play with it now!

It seems to be working!

I used to open a big garbage bag, tape it to the floor and then have my kids play there. Easy clean up.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

Just 15 more days until my last final exam and I am free from school for a whole month

And just...
5 days until I get to go pick up my wedding dress
12 days until I get my hair done
25 days until Christmas
26 days until I go to Jamaica
and 29 days until the WEDDING

can you tell I am trying to motivate myself to be positive and fight the urge to nap or scrap instead of study?

Edited by KellyLeigh on 11-30-08 08:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Hi Clara, Elizabeth and Kelly!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Heather, I make my kids play with it outside (we have a picnic table for painting, playdoh, etc). What is it with Playdoh? Kids love that stuff. Sydney asked for the playdoh ice cream maker for christmas. I got it for her and also got a set of 24 big cans of all the diff colors of playdoh at target on black friday for $6. She will be happy for many, many hours

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Hi Heather

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:
  • TripletMother Said:

It seems to be working!

I used to open a big garbage bag, tape it to the floor and then have my kids play there. Easy clean up.

They are playing with it at their little table. So far so good!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I think I was more OCD when they were younger, but I have lightened up over the years. For example, usually I let them decorate the tree and then afterwards I move everything around to where I want it. Well, I think they are getting old enough to notice if I re-decorate it so I have decided to leave it just the way it is. All of my ornaments are on 1/5 of my tree but oh well.

Edited by KellyLeigh on 11-30-08 08:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• KellyLeigh Said:
Just 15 more days until my last final exam and I am free from school for a whole month

And just...
25 days until Christmas

can you tell I am trying to motivate myself to be positive and fight the urge to nap or scrap instead of study?

Kelly - You can do it! Just remember - it will all be worth it in the end!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• KellyLeigh Said:
Heather, I make my kids play with it outside (we have a picnic table for painting, playdoh, etc). What is it with Playdoh? Kids love that stuff. Sydney asked for the playdoh ice cream maker for christmas. I got it for her and also got a set of 24 big cans of all the diff colors of playdoh at target on black friday for $6. She will be happy for many, many hours

I would love to do that but there is about 3 inches of snow on our picnic table right now!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• KellyLeigh Said:

And just...
25 days until Christmas

Study!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

• TripletMother Said:
  • KellyLeigh Said:

I would love to do that but there is about 3 inches of snow on our picnic table right now!

yeah, that would be mean mama for sure!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• TripletMother Said:
  • KellyLeigh Said:

That's one thing my kids don't miss about Illinois. It is 60 degrees here in TX. I love snow, so white, so fluffy...and so wet :(.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

thanks for the cheerleaders!!

I may have posted this before, but this is my new study system...I read a page of notes, and then I post something, read another page, post something, etc.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Kelly, that santa is so cute. Did you make it?

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• KellyLeigh Said:
thanks for the cheerleaders!!

I may have posted this before, but this is my new study system...I read a page of notes, and then I post something, read another page, post something, etc.

I love school, I would like to go back and do my masters, but $, it is so expensive, and I don't want more student loans. You stick with it, like Heather says, it will be worth it.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

It is an ornament that my mom had from sometime before I came along. There is a Mrs. Claus that matches it. They were my favorite ornaments as a child. The Mrs. Claus is missing most of her facial features b/c I used to take her off the tree and play with her. My kids love them now too. I took pics of some of my ornaments when we put the tree up on Friday.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I used to love school, I am just burned out. I need a vacation

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

• KellyLeigh Said:
I used to love school, I am just burned out. I need a vacation

Honeymoon is comming!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

I know, I am so excited!!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I am going to try to SB the pics before I have to go back to school on Jan 12th

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Now I'm trying to upload Thanksgiving pictures to shutterfly.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

I wish I had taken more pics. I had my new camera and still didn't take many pics. Thanksgiving is the one holiday I rarely take many pictures.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Have you used shutterfly before? I don't know if it is normal for it to take so long uploading.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

no, I use scrapbookpictures.com and it always takes forever to upload there

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

My restarted my computer without knowing. Now I have to start again.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Cracrop

and technology was supposed to make our lives easier

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

laundry is started
Geoff is down for a nap
Micayla is eating peanut butter and jelly
I need to decide what I want for lunch, good thing about not cooking for Thanksgiving, no left overs unless I want to bring some home and didn't this year, I will for Christmas though.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to foltzy

I used Shutterfly, no matter how many I chose it worked on uploading 2 or 3 at a time and showed the progress. wasn't too much slower than any other site I've used. I was able to go in and keep adding pics while it was uploading too so it was nice. I was really happy with the prints I got back too! And quickly!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I used Shutterfly, no matter how many I chose it worked on uploading 2 or 3 at a time and showed the progress. wasn't too much slower than any other site I've used. I was able to go in and keep adding pics while it was uploading too so it was nice. I was really happy with the prints I got back too! And quickly!

Thanks, I will try again.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Cracrop

LIZ - are you there?

STS-126 to Press Ahead With a Landing in California
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:10:07 PM EST

Flight controllers have elected to press ahead with space shuttle Endeavour's landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California at 4:25 p.m. EST today. The deorbit burn is scheduled for 3:19 p.m. The weather forecast in Florida for today and tomorrow is unfavorable for a shuttle landing at Kennedy Space Center.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I think Liz's second Xanax probably kicked in and she's chilling right now...I hope

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to leebla

I drank an entire pot of coffee and I am fighting the urge to make a second pot...someone stop me...

Page 5 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics